Speaker 1: Every key demograph super duper.
Speaker 2: That's nice. Way to go, needy boy, that was good news.
Speaker 3: Signs weed and feets on your side.
Speaker 4: You hear the distance unders this se astray to take it to the time, be.
Speaker 3: Stuff to take get to the time, get to the step the stepade of basta contempt, the steps stepade of bast bass.
Speaker 4: The fish line is weed and.
Speaker 5: Us on your side.
Speaker 4: You hear the distance ungers.
Speaker 1: This all right?
Speaker 4: Check check check check?
Speaker 1: Hell can you hear us?
Speaker 4: Hello? Can you hear us out here? Hello? Hello, Hello, Hi, everybody. Welcome to the Power Tip Morning Show. Good morning, everybody, right, exact? Say something something there you go?
Speaker 5: Corey, all right, so I think this is working, Yeah, Marcus, good morning, Good morning, Saucy.
Speaker 4: Hello, yeah, okay, it's all working. Good morning everybody?
Speaker 1: Sure, hell yeah, man, sweet everything.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Power Tip Morning Show. Light from Treasure adamans Or in Casino.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, hell yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: What time is it?
Speaker 1: It is a I have thirty three in the morning. It sure is, buddy.
Speaker 4: How you guys feel? Everybody good?
Speaker 1: Is good?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Excellent? Yeah? How are you? I'm good?
Speaker 4: I'm impressed by our main man, Jared. There because we were not working until well the song ended for the second time, and now here we are and it's all working. Yes, it was good.
Speaker 1: Hear that song though, it's gonna make it happen. It's a great tune.
Speaker 4: He's gonna make it happen. That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: How'd you guys do last night? How wasn't here Treasure Island last night? Over in the big Event Center?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did you guys?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: It was the fun good crowd.
Speaker 5: The dude that won initials Andrew played extremely well, won himself a trip for two to Las Vegas, Nevada.
Speaker 1: That guy was very good at the game. Corey made a bunch of new friends. Sure you did? Oh yeah, so many friends.
Speaker 4: It's so crazy. He's changing right in front of our very eyes and growing up and stuff.
Speaker 1: Who wants Oh, there's Andrew right there there. He is, that guy Andrew in.
Speaker 4: The Dominator last night. Look at him walking with that strike going on. He can't help it.
Speaker 1: Strut you know.
Speaker 4: It does He always strut like that, always struts. Are you your significant other? Is he strutting like a little more normal though? You can be honestyh Yeah, it's my thought. I just got it. Dies giving that a little laid back. Look, I see it, you will like it.
Speaker 5: They don't have the shirts on right now, but they both had shirts on last night that said only K fans.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, that's awesome. Why didn't we ever think of that?
Speaker 1: Yep, that would have been a good bit.
Speaker 5: It is a parody of only fans. If you're acting like you don't know what I'm talking about, gentlemen, you.
Speaker 4: Know, Uh, nick I got an idea for a T shirt for the staffair on only K fans. Okay, cool, good, I can take credit. That's brilliant. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: It was brilliant. He played very well. He deserved it.
Speaker 5: Again, that's the kind of guy that if if that guy got drawn today for the for the major, we'd have a chance. Yeah, somebody like him could be in the mix. And again, one of you gets to play initials starting here in about forty minutes.
Speaker 4: That's correct. And oh, pupping Dog, I get districted by Pupping Dog. Sorry, and boobies has whoopies. Yeah, there's a place to sign up right up here. If you're here trodge Rally, and if you're not here in tege Radley, you should get here because this is gonna be a big game. We had our first initials major the year coming up Momentarilyye.
Speaker 5: That is correct, So to the left of the stage here at least for facing us to the left of the stage. You're right, you can sign up. We're gonna draw a name here in about forty minutes. That person will play initials at six fifteen, seven fifteen, and eight to fifteen. But then every name that's in that little wheel is also eligible for the trip for two to Las Vegas at the end of the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and we got it. Did we make announcements ship?
Speaker 1: Not yet.
Speaker 4: We're gonna make a big announcement today too. It's gonna be huge, real big, Eric, You're gonna really want to know all about it. Make note, write it all down. Yeah, yeah, Eric, I missed you guys last night. I was with the Krisolo up in Alexandria. Do you know how far Alexandria is from here?
Speaker 1: Uh? Probably three and a half long ways.
Speaker 4: He knows because he was there. He told me that he was gonna come this morning to watch the Power Trip Marshall as John krisl was going on stage last night and I was pulling out he said, I'm gonna be there, and he is look at him there right right there, saying, man.
Speaker 1: That guy wants to win a trip to Vegas.
Speaker 4: He thinks he's going to Vegas.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't think he understands probability, but I like his optimism.
Speaker 4: I just think he wanted to be in the same room with Mark Parrish.
Speaker 1: Mission accomplished, Mark Parrish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mark Paris.
Speaker 1: Hi, how you guys doing this morning?
Speaker 4: Have you spent any time any of you in Alexandria? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I've been up there. Great Sores, top five city. Yeah, we've got to go off there. Yeah, it's it's awesome. There's lots of lakes, yes, antique stores, which you love. I do, have you guys. I'm sorry, what we're gonna say? Great hockey rink, great hockey that's where I spent my night last night. Yeah, I don't I don't know where the hockey rink is. I'm sure you right, I'm sure it's very very cool.
Speaker 1: Yes it is.
Speaker 4: But I did go antiquing. Is Imbio said to Antiquing, like I am anybody okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, any super old ladies in the building. Yeah, they're here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, separate question. They're not here, they're here, yeah, right right, that's my point. Sometimes you walk into an antique store and you walk in you're like, this place is cool, but they got the kind of antiques that I'm never gonna be able to afford. Something they found in somebody's backyard and now they want four hundred thousand dollars for it. Okay, you gotta leave those places. You go into some other places and it's like a garage sale that's a little too low class. You don't want to go in there and literally pick up something somebody got out of the trash. Right, Sometimes you find the right one right down the middle. But then sometimes, like yesterday, you walk into an antique store and you realize if you buy something, you're carrying a ghost home with you. Has ever anybody ever felt that, like everything in there is absolutely haunted by somebody's demon ghost. No, no, no, man, sorry, I'm pretty sure there's a demon ghost in my van outside. Right now, what did you buy? I'm not gonna tell you, all right, I bought I bought some old I'm not gonna tell you to make fun of me. No, you're gonna make fun man. I'm gonna be made fun of all day again to day. You want. He bought a purse and you buy a purse, not didn't buy a purse. I bought a Harley Davidson lamp. That's not bad, giggled, you giggle, that's the giggle. It's cool. It's a lamb with a little motorcycle on it at the base of the lamp. It's a Harley Davidson. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: And you turn it on.
Speaker 4: I thought the motorcycle light up. I should turn it on, you know. Yeah, you shouldn't have before you at the store, but I was afraid of the ghosties in the antique store.
Speaker 6: So you're hoping that it's some like biker old biker lady that's gonna hunt.
Speaker 1: Or like Nick Cage's ghost Rider.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be cool. I prefer the old biker lady because they're mean. Remember when Alvira uh said, yeah, I learned to give it to me and uh pee wee Herman's biggest adventure.
Speaker 1: Remember that?
Speaker 4: No, no, Well, that the lady who says that you guys know what to talk about, you know, when they're like, let's we might have gone that bit. The lady who says, I say, you're give it to me. That's Alvira, Princess of the Dark makeup on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't register. I had no idea that.
Speaker 4: You guys know that she knew that. Did you know that? See we all knew that interest Yeah, man, yeah, that's all viral. Her and Paul Rubens were best friends forever. Man.
Speaker 1: And you hope that lady is now haunting your band.
Speaker 4: That's that was the whole point of the whole store. I'm hoping I got a busty ghost in my van.
Speaker 1: Front runner for title of the podcasts busty Ghost. Sure.
Speaker 4: Hey, speaking of busty Ghost, Max is back at the at the shop right now. I say hi to Maxo. Maxo, you broke my heart yesterday. Man, I thought you had him. That was a hell of a game. And I thought you had him, Maxo, I really did.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm blaming that one on the jaw.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, the jaw.
Speaker 5: It's pretty big, built in excuse. I love it, but it's not incorrect, right, It's a fair card to play, why not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they jumped out to a giant lead and Saucy was just pooping down his leg. But I gotta tell you. Criso gave you all the credit, said you were on your game yesterday and that he was not, and then you're the reason you guys wanted and moved on.
Speaker 6: The best clue of all time is the password was dusky, I know, and I was gonna lead with mom.
Speaker 1: I swear to you.
Speaker 4: I was screaming it at the radio.
Speaker 1: Right but I but I thought like he might think, like he'd like a hunt or what.
Speaker 6: And then when it when I didn't do it, and then it got passed around like eight times like your sister at a party.
Speaker 4: I had to do it.
Speaker 1: And when I said mon and it clicked, and he just goes Dusty.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: It was great. That's great.
Speaker 6: When Parker said after we left, if I'd used mon and put and star star and Cressel had missed it, Parker's like, I would have got it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I can't hear myself.
Speaker 4: That's okay, Stars thinking of you right now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 5: It's almost not fair though, it's like the password had been guitar lars.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I guess, just not fair. It's gonna be dusty look at you.
Speaker 6: Engineering hello no yeah, oh yeah, hold on, it did yes, see, thank you that's right, minimal effort.
Speaker 8: You are a genius. Work in the volume knob there. Yeah, it was plugged in somewhere, Yes it was.
Speaker 4: It was unplugged.
Speaker 1: You're plugged? Was that all it was?
Speaker 4: No, No, it was technical stuff. I figured it out.
Speaker 1: It was it was plugged into a different thing. Now I can hear myself. Thank you.
Speaker 4: You're very welcome. See now he's a good Unfortunately weekend too oh, too easy. So that that was really it's a good game. Did anybody listen yesterday to the to the past word imitation? Yeah, it's good. Yeah, I was impressed.
Speaker 5: Man. Now you square off against Marni and Barb in the semi finals.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Marny, what affair to you?
Speaker 4: So I'm checking into the hotel last night at about midnight, and I hear some mean winch just yelling at people as she's walking down the hallway. These games are rigged. I'm drunk, and I turned around. It was Marty and she was not happy, right, And so I went into the casino. I did her favorite. I went and got all of her money for.
Speaker 1: Good for you, yet mine too, it's in my pocket, good friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I do.
Speaker 5: That's what I do.
Speaker 4: Mark, You know, Yeah, she was not happy. Not happy.
Speaker 5: I should be more happy when she faces off against a sauce increase all on the SMIs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's not gonna be happy today because Paris and I good guys are going to dominate some exactly.
Speaker 5: Somebody's got to stop her because I think again, I think she's won three straights, uh majors.
Speaker 1: I think something something like that. Let me double check. But it's something like that.
Speaker 4: It's rigged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's something like that. Yeah, she's good at it though, man, But I'm glad you won some money.
Speaker 4: I did. And you know what, uh pro move. I had him write me a check so I can't put it right back in the machine. So I got to check in my back pocket that I wish I could find a way to cash. Right now, Yeah, I got the hitch.
Speaker 1: He'll give you a few cents on the dollar for him.
Speaker 4: If I start to do that, please send me home. I please do that before I know. I got a problem, but I enjoy it. Right. I had a problem last night. Now I don't have a problem anymore because I got a check in my back bucket. Right, Oh yeah, man, good for you, right, Thank you. Thank you very much. All right, it doesn't sound like you guys have much more here. I mean maybe we just got a break and get ready for you in this one game.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, twenty twenty five, Marty one here at Treasure Island Feb.
Speaker 1: Seven.
Speaker 5: She wanted Detroit Lakes July eleventh, and she wanted Treasure Island again September nineteenth.
Speaker 1: So she has won the last three, all three of them in twenty twenty five. Good for her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she changed.
Speaker 1: It's time somebody else took one down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not to bring up a sad subject as we go to break, but the hockey world lost a huge name yesterday. Huh.
Speaker 1: Yes, wow.
Speaker 4: We can talk about that when we come back.
Speaker 1: In my story for sure.
Speaker 4: Story for sure.
Speaker 5: So you know it's not sad, though? Is that Sauce has his weekends wide open?
Speaker 1: I wonder why.
Speaker 6: Because I have gut her helmet from Gutterhelmet mn dot com. Never clean your gutters again. Don't waste a weekend going up on a ladder to clean your gutters. Gut Her Helmet MND dot com.
Speaker 5: More of the power trip lights up from Treasurers or Casino after this on the fan.
Speaker 9: eBay is home to millions of fines and each one becomes part of your story from your faith.
Speaker 4: And welcome back to the power Up morning showing a lovely Friday morning. And here we are Treasure Island Resort Cacia makes some noise, ladies and gentlemen. A huge crowd out here already technical difficulties slowing us down, Not at all. We're just pushing through, getting done because today is too important. Today, the first Initials major of the year is obviously always a very very big day, a very big date, not just for the people on the dais, but for the people out there who love to gamble on the initials game.
Speaker 1: Love to gamble on you love to gamble on it.
Speaker 4: I love you, love to gamble on the Initials game. I talked to gentlemen last night when I was with the gentleman John krizel Up, and Alexandria said he and his office mates like tow gamble on the Initials game.
Speaker 1: I knew I liked them.
Speaker 4: I hadn't heard this one before. I thought that was pretty good, fantastic. Now they're not one to know my odds, Yeah, I know it's extra pressure.
Speaker 5: Well, let me tell you your odds Mark Parrish. Just a quick recap of the history of the majors. AJ is the all time leader. He has seven major victories. Marny has four, all three from last year. But Marny has four. Sauce You've won three, Hell yeah, man, John Kriso won two of them in twenty twenty four. Chris, you won in Detroit Lakes in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: Is the best damn my life.
Speaker 1: And you can stop there, and I will stop there because that's all of them.
Speaker 4: Mark marko Oh, I could have sworn you.
Speaker 3: Mark.
Speaker 1: Mark's been closed a couple of times but has not won one yet. I went to overtime with AJ and Detroit Lakes.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's what it was. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Was that the power Point one? Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yeah, And you demanded we fire him after that. We had to be right. That's the weirdest thing.
Speaker 5: J Mark says, goes, so maybe tell you Mark, You've played very well in the last month or so.
Speaker 1: So it looks let's go good guys. Why not?
Speaker 8: The bogie one on the YouTube chat says, uh, is she going for the Marny Slam today?
Speaker 1: Because that would be four in a row?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: Is a euphemism? That would be the Marny Slam'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna leave that alone. Say word, I'm sure that's happening right now with who her husband?
Speaker 1: How do you know he's here? He's not? Never mind? Well normally is sorry? What if he's not? Yeah, well then you know, shut to the heart. Yeah, I love the one you're with. I guess yeah, she's here by herself.
Speaker 6: Okay, Sorry, I was trying to make a joke that backfired horribly.
Speaker 4: Marnie slam. I like it. I think she'd probably like him too.
Speaker 5: Throughout the show, we also have a whole bunch of stuff to give away, like Cat Williams tickets here at t I, Joe Bottamassa Joe Bottamasa rules and government mule. They're going to be here at t I. We have passes to to Doe's cows. We got some cool stuff man. Yeah, yeah, dude, who wants prizes? And of course later one of you gets a trip for two to Las Vegas just for being in the crowd.
Speaker 1: You gotta be present to win. Look at you, guys, man, We're just giving away stuff. That'll be great.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I put the sun already, h good for the sun. Yeah, it's gonna be like eighty long ass days now. I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Good for the sun. Matt's still burning bright after all these billions of years.
Speaker 4: Were you fair?
Speaker 1: I hope?
Speaker 4: So tell you what, it's well done's suns.
Speaker 1: I got a couple billion left.
Speaker 4: We're good, hey, Zacho directo, Yes, sir. The Cola six hundred did mega ratings for Prime Good. How about that? NASCAR's on its way back, ladies and gentlemen. NASCAR is on its way back, huge crowds of it.
Speaker 6: That's why I couldn't watch it. I was I thought i'd be on like five or eleven. I was gonna watch it and look for you guys, and I couldn't find it.
Speaker 4: That'd be cool if you'd seen us. Oh hell yeah, I went school, Yeah yeah, cook. Col six hundred was fourteen percent over the year with ages eighteen to thirty four year olds in particular. So the young people coming back to MA, that's a huge thing.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: Does anybody like race cars in here? So that's pretty cool man, they're coming back around again.
Speaker 5: Those are the same people that raised their hands when you asked about antiquing.
Speaker 1: Your demo.
Speaker 4: Man, what part of their female anatomy.
Speaker 1: Is their favorite mostly dudes.
Speaker 5: Oh, by the way, speaking of people raising their hands, so last night events center here at Treasure Island Resort and Casino. In the middle of initials, I don't even remember how it came up to you.
Speaker 1: I don't remember how it.
Speaker 5: Came up anyway, At one point I said, hey, raise your hand or make a little noise if you're in the Driveway Club. And the percentage of dudes that raised their hands was astronomical.
Speaker 1: It was almost everybody. It was basically everybody but Perishani.
Speaker 4: Can we try it again?
Speaker 5: Raise your hand or make some noise if you are a member of the Driveway Club where you have, I mean, look at that.
Speaker 1: That's nuts.
Speaker 5: So if you are new to the Driveway Club or haven't heard about that is oh good for me.
Speaker 1: I have a three car garage.
Speaker 5: I have a vehicle, My wife has a vehicle, My daughter, Bailey has a vehicle, so we have three cars, three stalls. My wife parks in the garage, my daughter and I park in the driveway. Sir, we are in the Driveway Club, and it sounds like most of this crowd is as well.
Speaker 4: Most did you raise your filthy hand? I sure did, yes, you're a member of the Driveway Club.
Speaker 1: I yes, I am welcome aboard, sir. Life's listening, so I better be careful.
Speaker 4: Are you willing to say your name or would you like to?
Speaker 1: Evan from Byron, Man, So, what did you do wrong? I got married?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't want to get in trouble. I don't want to Yah, she might be listening. Thank god, there's so many Evans in Byron.
Speaker 5: Yeah, correct, well plays, so I don't want to get in trouble. Love you, honey, Evan. How many stalls do you have in your garage too? How many cars do you have in your home too? So there should be one space for each car. You think how many cars are in there? And then we had kids, so that and you throw all that in sure, so it's yeah.
Speaker 1: How many cars? How many cars park in the garage?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Just the one one? And it's you. Oh it's not you. Interesting.
Speaker 4: Well, you're not gonna be living in a house anymore either. I don't have to worry.
Speaker 1: About Yeah, you can get your own garage. Now does the doghouse have a garage? Said last night, there's a reason there's a chair in the rooms upstairs.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, and it must be easy to sit on those chairs without any balls to get in the way.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean my god, again said by a guy who's not married.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if it was a choice, I think I would I think I would have chosen right. I'm just saying that's every single person in the driveway Club thinks they're gonna stand up and go, well, I'm not parking in the driveway for the rest of my life. And then seven years later you're.
Speaker 5: Going, I haven't parked in the drivewood since the Bisentennial.
Speaker 1: Real good? I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't see what you guys like in it, but it must be real good. God hot, freezing my ass off.
Speaker 6: How many of you in the in the driveway club when it's the middle of the winter, if you have it, use remote start on your car?
Speaker 4: Yeah that I mean you gotta okay, Yeah we have.
Speaker 1: How many of you in the driveway club don't use remote start?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Doesn't I get up super early.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna pop my head out and start my car. I'm just gonna road dog and I'm going for it. I gotta get to work.
Speaker 4: What is your name, sir, Tristan? And you remember the driveway Club? Yes, and do you have an automatic starter in your car?
Speaker 11: No, my car is too old.
Speaker 4: Oh so he does not have one.
Speaker 1: So all right, how many stalls do you have in your garage? We have three? Three? How many cars in your family?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Four?
Speaker 4: Four?
Speaker 5: Okay, so by definition one person should be out right. Uh, there's three cars that sit out. Even better, four cars thas right now, they're all out because we're prepping for grad party. Ah, congratulations, thank you. Oh man, who's graduating me from Hastings?
Speaker 4: Congratulations?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know that guy. That guy's great.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yes, sauce on my shirt. I met him at Fleet Farm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good dude right there. Of course he's a good dude. He doesn't complain about being in the driveway club. He just accepts it.
Speaker 1: I love it. What are you having for food?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, so my dad was grilling all day last week and the house smelled amazing.
Speaker 5: So do you know if you asked my wife, she'll have canes catered for you for free, because, according to her, I get it free for life.
Speaker 11: I was gonna actually try that one time. I was up at Robert Street for like a sports game, and I was going to go in and ask and just to see if it worked.
Speaker 1: It would not have, but I appreciate you asking.
Speaker 4: Well, congratulations on your graduation. I love your Justin Jefferson phone case, and I love the Howkwood shirt as well, So thank you. And when you were at Fleet Farm, did you get Circus Penis Jesus?
Speaker 1: I did not Jesus peanuts circus? Yes either? No, I did not.
Speaker 4: You should have some of their delicious back tells me, I will thank you.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine he walks into the Canes off of Robert Street and just goes, I heard Corey Cove gets canes catered for free?
Speaker 3: How do I?
Speaker 1: How do I get that delivered to my house? And just the absolute blank stare.
Speaker 5: He's looking all their everybody's already for parties to be catered Corey.
Speaker 1: Who exactly?
Speaker 4: Do you guys remember when we were up in a brainer at the grave? You remember that one? In't that longer? Right?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was like a month ago.
Speaker 4: Do you remember when there was a lady who came on stage and almost dominated the initials game almost and then came on stage the next morning because she got drawn again and just completely dropped the ball. I remember what is your name, Susie? Where are you from? Are you willing to try again today?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I need redemption. I think you do. I think you do. I think everybody will be mad at you and here if you get chosen again, probably yeah, but you know it's a trip for Vegas is on the line and now you got it down, you can call him down a little bit. You've got this right. Yeah, there are times of charm everybody? Do you guys want her to be the name chosen? Is everybody? Only one person? Does her? Mom? That's it? Well, absolutely right.
Speaker 5: It's brilliant, you know, Like that's not worth wasting good luck on, right, that's running extremely hot just to play initials for fun? You know what I'm saying, Like, waste your good luck on something else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the lottery was just waiting to happen, right, but you.
Speaker 5: Got to play Initials at grand View at Treasure Island. I don't think it's worth it. I think you should want to lose today. Yeah, play the slot, Yeah, play the slots an brother, use your luck there, sir?
Speaker 4: What is your name?
Speaker 1: Zach?
Speaker 4: Is it true that you were in Alexandria with me about five minutes ago?
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 4: Is that not the longest drive in the history?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 7: Yeah, once you leave the cities, the winding road down here gets pretty long at one o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: Especially when you're wasted, right, I'm just kidding. Did you stay for crstal speech?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 4: Doesn't he just kill it?
Speaker 1: He does a great job, and so do you?
Speaker 4: Thank you for Yeah, appreciate that. Thank you for coming here. I appreciate. I hope you chance to play the initials game today. Yeah. So Criso was nice enough. We had our speeches last night, and Crisol was nice enough to let me go first so I can haul butt down here. So I didn't get to see his speech. But speaking of that, before we go to break, I want to address what we talked about before the show. I don't want to leave an open ended thing, but we lost a hockey great yesterday, Mark Bear, somebody that you had actually played.
Speaker 10: Against, absolutely one of the best. They one of the best competitors in the NHL. Claud them Mew unfortunately passed from suicide and it was just uh man, mental health is so important because this guy, he never really had the great He never put up big numbers during the season. But when it came to the playoffs, I mean he was sixth all time in points in the playoffs in history. Really absolutely incredible, turned it on, playoff performer. He did everything he was. He was He was tough to play against. He was hard nosed. He didn't let off on anyone, let up on anyone. Uh even if maybe it was a little bit of a cheap shot and would cost him a game or two, he did not care. He was one of the most irritating players to play against all the time, whether it was the regular season or postseason. And again, you know, just average scorer during the regular season, but in the postseason, he just he turned it up to a level that very few players ever have won four Stanley Cubs. An incredible hockey player, great guy.
Speaker 1: Off the ice.
Speaker 10: He was a guy that if you're if you're if the team or your team was against him, you hated him more than life. And then if he was on your team, everybody was wearing his jersey in the stance. He was just an incredible player, incredible man.
Speaker 4: Just tragedy and of course being mental health awareness a month and what you do with your foundation and Chris and I last night, I mean, it's uh, it's it's tragic. And I know we're all big advocates here, but if you are struggling, please talk to somebody, please, even a stranger. Anybody doesn't have to be a professional. It doesn't have to be a therapist. And I know we talked during the break there. It's tough because you said this was a guy who led with his head quite a bit, and I know you were wondering immediately if it was a CTE thing.
Speaker 10: Right absolutely, right away. I mean the way he played, how physical he was. You know, it's just much damage on your body when you're throwing the hit or getting hit. And like I said, he didn't let up on anyone. Therefore no one let up on him either. He played very physical. He was in the corners, he was in front of the net. He was a grinder hockey player. And again when it came to the playoffs, he was just absolutely amazing. And yeah, just I mean, take care of yourself mental health. It just goes to show you it doesn't matter, it knows no bounds mental health. It's this guy had all the success in the world for Stanley Cups, very renowned hockey player, you know, and still lost.
Speaker 1: His battle with mental health.
Speaker 4: Check this out, Zacho.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he was in the building Bell Center before Game three on Monday, being the crowd riled up there I think version of Let's Play Hockey. They carry a torch in and he was leading the crowd, getting the crowd fired up on Monday and man, just the treble.
Speaker 4: Terrible reminder, terrible reminder, take care of each other a man.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll come back.
Speaker 5: We'll do a front page Sports for a second, and then Marni will be joining in a couple of minutes, and next segment we will draw a name to be a part of the Initials Major and then round one of the Major in about twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: This is the Power Draw.
Speaker 5: By the way, before I go to break, don't forget because it's a major. Three cracks today technically at the initials, Jackpide and what are we ad? One hundred and seventeen, so three separate opportunities at six fifteen.
Speaker 1: Seven fifteen, and eight fifteen.
Speaker 5: This is the Power Trip Morning Show live from Treasure Island Resort and Casino.
Speaker 8: On the fan, Hey already listen now you can watch the fan check out the KFA and YouTube channel for exclusive videos, in depth takes, initials and password game James and behind the scenes content. Search kfan and on YouTube and subscribe Today.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Treasure on a Casino and the potri of morning show. Please walcome to the stage. Also known as Pepper, also known as Candlestick, Marty Yeller.
Speaker 9: Candlestick you peer, yeh yeah, yeah, Hi everyone, good morning.
Speaker 12: I don't let me tell you.
Speaker 9: Let me tell you what a great friend Chris Hockey is. Oh boy, No, seriously, he's the kind of friend.
Speaker 12: You can see it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: It was almost midnight last night and it was like eleven Thirty's checking into the hotel room and I'm just scooting off the casino floor. I got here a little late high school graduation tip the cap Hastings kid. I heard you, congrats, good luck in the barbecue. Yeah, smells great. What So Hawk's checking into his hotel room.
Speaker 12: I'm heading up. He's like, hey, how do you go out there? How'd you do? And I'm like not well, and he goes, I'll go get your money back, And.
Speaker 9: Based on the two photos I got about an hour later, it looked like he.
Speaker 12: Did and that's the kind of frendy.
Speaker 9: As he went and he found the money that I left all in these machines here, and he gave it back to you.
Speaker 1: He did, he give you your money back? He found it.
Speaker 4: I have to confirm it's her money. I have to check the serial numbers. I want to make sure I don't give her the wrong money.
Speaker 1: That's kind of you.
Speaker 12: Well, you know due, thank you for getting that in the first place. Yeah, I left it a little over there, a little over there, a little bit back there.
Speaker 4: You're welcome. Yeah, you're welcome. Got it the sauce. Did you get any pictures from me?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 4: Parish Uh no, Corey no, fact no. Did anybody else here get any figures? No, Marty did.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 6: But I didn't get when I told you that I got destroyed. Well, I want a big check. You want to see it.
Speaker 1: I did do that.
Speaker 6: He did do that, Yeah, she wrote, yeah, because then he doesn't go back and gambler doesn't take over his soul all answer for my atturn.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. I have a check in my pocket.
Speaker 14: I did.
Speaker 4: And they do not like it if you ask for check, because it's they have to do more stuff. But it's like, no, No, you don't understand. I don't want to leave here hating myself. I need a check in my back pocket, but I kept a lot of cash. Dude, don't get me wrong. In fact, I'll be right back. You guys talk about yourself, all right.
Speaker 1: Let's do fun page sports well, Chris Gambles.
Speaker 4: That's right time me. I'm doing this for you.
Speaker 1: Content presented by Holiday Station Stores.
Speaker 5: Holiday Station Stores by two get one free when it comes to Red Bull for a limited time. Mark you got a red Bull right there. I do the sugar free one, but you can mix and match any flavors you want. A Red Bull two by two get one free for a limited time with our friends at Holiday Thanks Holiday me.
Speaker 4: Insert my player's card here.
Speaker 1: Is it the highest one you can get?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 5: Better be the San Antonio Spurs one one, eighteen to ninety one. They blow out the defending champion Oklahoma City. Yeah, that series is tied at three of Game seven in the NBA in the Western Conference Finals. That'll be tomorrow in Oklahoma City at seven o'clock on DraftKings. Okase is a three and a half point favorites.
Speaker 9: Three and a half games and domination any anything can happen.
Speaker 10: I actually watched a little bit of that game last night, and were you sick? Well it took about I only watched about two minutes. He's getting good, but yeah, I saw that san Antonio was kind of working them over in the third quarter.
Speaker 1: Yep, they went on a twenty nothing run.
Speaker 12: One eats to nothing run.
Speaker 5: Do it for Lou, let's go, come on, come on, Yeah, you'rew He wants to win so bad.
Speaker 1: Don't call Lou piggy.
Speaker 4: I'm talking to the pig.
Speaker 1: Oh he was talking to the pig. Who he's talking to the horse? So good?
Speaker 4: Hungry girl.
Speaker 12: Oh but I breakfast later, No, brilliant.
Speaker 5: Did you guys see the lead blown by a world number one tennis player, Yannick Sinner?
Speaker 1: Yes, great name. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: He lost in the second round of the French Open to something called one Manuel Sarandolo. Yeah I know that guy, Yeah, Girandolo doesn't matter. Before the match, he was minus fifty thousand to win. That's betting five hundred to win a dollar.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 5: One was down two sets to zero and down five one in the third and came back.
Speaker 1: To win at one point.
Speaker 5: Center lost eighteen straight points before the tournament, he was minus three hundred to win the whole thing. So he was just a heavy, heavy favorite, gigantic comeback. And they were saying, like an individual upsets, it's one of the biggest individual upsets in sports betting history. Oh yeah, because he was something like thirty two to one before the match, and at points in the match it was closer to.
Speaker 1: One hundred to one. So you're telling me there's a chance today.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you couldn't handle the heat. Yeah, he couldn't handle the heat.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 5: In terms of the odds, I think Buster Douglas was like twenty seven to one or twenty eight to one or something like that. So this was a longer shot than Buster Douglas beating Mike Tyson from an odds perspective.
Speaker 1: And what's crazy about sports like tennis? Get the bonus sounds good, sounds like some kind of a bonus. Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 5: Like if you are in the NBA and you're the best player in the world, right, let's just say you're whatever.
Speaker 1: Wemby.
Speaker 5: The gap between player one and player twenty five is pretty big, right, It's a pretty big gap. And then from one to like two hundred is gigantic.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Right, there's eight billion people in the world, and if you're a top two hundred player, that's amazing, but you're the gap from one to two hundred, so gigantic. This dude that beat Center was ranked fifty sixth in the world. So think of how freaking good you have to be to be the fifty sixth ranked player in the world. But from a statistic standpoint, a betting standpoint, before the match, you have virtually no chance of winning, and you're the fifty sixth best tennis player on the planet, and they're like, no, you can't do it.
Speaker 1: And then he did it.
Speaker 8: Well again, Center cramped up, was feeling dizzy. I mean, yeah, he got some help from the weather being scorching hot, but still, I know.
Speaker 5: In the third he was, you know, keeled over and he was getting attended to, and it looked like it wasn't going You're up five to one in the third unless you tear your acl you got to finish that match.
Speaker 6: But there's also, to Corey's point, there's also a little bit of that in tennis, where you do there's like some game gamesmanship where you slow down the match by doing that when you're getting destroyed like he was, would you say eighteen straight point eighteen? There's a little of like, all right, I gotta like you'll see like long bathroom breaks, and it's used as a strategy to slow them.
Speaker 1: It's like calling a timeout in a different sport. So there's a little of that.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying he was faking the heat exhaustion, but Marnie gives me a little gamesmanship in it too.
Speaker 1: All right, we got to draw for for initials.
Speaker 5: We need one player to play at six fifteen, seven fifteen and a fifteen against Marne Geller, Mark Parrish Sauce and Chris Hockey. We'll play round one after this, but we need to draw now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody needs to draw. Marny com here.
Speaker 1: Those two are gonna gamble. Zach is walking over to the old wheel.
Speaker 4: I got eight deep free spins.
Speaker 1: Hell, yeah, man, do you want me to draw?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think Chris is busy.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm working my new job.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 8: We're gonna spin it thirteen times eight nine ten. Why thirteen, I don't know, because I said it and I got the power.
Speaker 1: He's got OCD. I think it's his favorite number. I think that's a thirteen baby.
Speaker 8: All right, Well, the second luckiest person in this room right now other than.
Speaker 1: No now Zacho, who's playing Initials. We got a woman. Yeah, I'm picking the women left and right.
Speaker 8: Man like fits Susie. This place is gonna boo Beth Sunberg.
Speaker 5: Beth. Where's Beth right there in the blue? Come on up, let's go Beth man. I hope she can play. And by the way, Beth, we'll have her name go back in for the Vegas drawing as well, so you get to potentially ruin everybody's day by getting to play Initials and winning the Vegas trip.
Speaker 1: But best's name will go back in there. Come on, be all right. When we come back, we'll get to meet Beth.
Speaker 5: We'll we'll hear her deal and we'll play round one of Initials Major number one for twenty twenty six Live from Treasure Island Resort and Casino.
Speaker 1: On the Fan.
Speaker 14: It happens only once a year and Lost Fig Welcome back to the Hot to Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Yes, hell, y'all.
Speaker 4: Sorry. Marny and I hit a jackpot together and she was excited and was making a fool of herself and dancing and stuff got weird? Oh welcome to Church Island was Ord casino where they have significantly less money than they had a couple of months.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I wasn't gonna gamble today. Then I watched that. Now the juice is yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, okay, I got reistracted. Christ and Marty say hi to Beth. Beth say had a prison mar.
Speaker 12: That Beth, Hello buddy, Hello Christ and Marney.
Speaker 4: Great, great, great to meet you. Are you any good at this game? Nope?
Speaker 1: Saying I know you're welcome. Fantastic all right, but uh but you can do this right? Why not? You understand the game? So why not take a shot at it?
Speaker 12: Totally understand the game?
Speaker 1: Okay, Beth, where are you from? Hell?
Speaker 4: Yah?
Speaker 1: You want to hang out with me and Sauce? We live close.
Speaker 12: I know I'm very close to the target is Have.
Speaker 1: You ever seen me or Sauce at Target?
Speaker 6: I have not.
Speaker 4: I have not.
Speaker 1: You guys want to coordinate and just go shopping together?
Speaker 5: Do it?
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 1: It's onet Beth.
Speaker 5: Have you ever been walking through Target and seeing a cart that has a purse in the top part and no one's within forty feet of it?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's my wife's cart. Please don't steal their face.
Speaker 13: I got you.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys.
Speaker 4: Ready, I'm resting.
Speaker 1: Time for the first major of the year.
Speaker 8: Let's go fass this initials major Round one on the Power Trip presented by Builders and Remodelers.
Speaker 4: Thank you to my friends at Builders or Molars at Builders Romothers dot com. Whether you need a sighting, roofing, doors or windows, always check out Builders aremolars dot com.
Speaker 5: All right, let's go around the room see uh who's playing and what we're playing for.
Speaker 1: Chris, let's start with you today? Why not?
Speaker 4: As always, I'm brought to you by my very good friends at Radco who stayed with me through a lot of losses and especially losses and majors. But if I win today, you'll get a great discount from Radco and Ragco dot com.
Speaker 1: Meet Sauce Paul Lambert's.
Speaker 6: I am sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. Stop by Looseline Brewery Brewing in Plymouth where you can see Papa this weekend for Seventh Avenue Pizza and a drink, and if I win today, listen to the special offer from Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 5: Marnie has won the last three majors. She won all three majors in twenty twenty five. She kind of got her groove back last Friday. We'll see if that continues today, Marnie, What happens if you win?
Speaker 1: Who you playing for?
Speaker 9: I'm playing for my great friends at Great Clips and if I win today a we party b tweet me tag great Clips now through the end of Sunday for a great offer.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 4: And?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: Like, look, let's let's let's just call us Beta Spade. Mark, you've never won an Initials mate, How that happened?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: But it should happen eventually. You're too good not to have it happen. Maybe today's today? Who you playing for?
Speaker 1: Mark?
Speaker 10: Well, today, I am playing for my great friends at Buy the Yard, and if I win, listen to a one of a kind offer from.
Speaker 1: Buy the Yard. Thank you, Buy the Yard.
Speaker 5: Hella Beth from Plymouth is playing four Initials Game dot Com.
Speaker 1: You can get versions four, five, and six.
Speaker 5: At Initials Game dot Com and of course, uh the Tournament of Champions qualifying rounds are going on right now for the next couple of weeks. At Initials Game Live, you can play all across the Upper Midwest, and the winner of that not only get some prizes and stuff thanks to our friends of Trivia Mafia, but they also are going to award one person a pass right onto the old Initials Invitational this summer on this very station, which is really cool.
Speaker 1: What time will that be? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Initials Game Live dot Com check it and check it out. All right, So before we play though round one, couple things. Number one, audience, you guys were awesome last night. We assume it's going to be the same today. Don't yell out any answers. That's number one and number two, Beth, you understand the rules, yes as well?
Speaker 4: Yes I do.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: We also have to potentially give away one one hundred and seventeen thousand dollars because it's time for the jackpot.
Speaker 6: Now, it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot one.
Speaker 4: Hundred and seventeen thousand dollars. You're looking to buy a new car, save money on your current car loan, do it with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union, now offering out a loan rates as low as four point two nine percent APR. Apply today at Saint Paul fu dot orgs lash Campean federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 5: All right, so this goes up too, sorry, five hundred dollars every week. Five hundred dollars every week.
Speaker 1: It goes up.
Speaker 5: But if the caller I guess is one letter in the right spot, they win two hundred fifty dollars. If they get both letters in the right spot, they win the progressive jackpot, which is now at an all time high one hundred and seventeen thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: So we could have three crackshad today.
Speaker 5: Theoretically, if somebody gets it right now, then it would go down to five hundred dollars next hour. But we technically will take three shots head today. The first one will be worth one hundred and seventeen thousand dollars if the caller just.
Speaker 1: Says the right to initials. All right.
Speaker 5: Max in Saint Louis Park has a caller. Let's learn who this person is. Good morning, what is your name and where are you from? Hey?
Speaker 1: This is Ethan.
Speaker 8: From now then?
Speaker 1: From now then?
Speaker 5: Nice, oh Ethan, Okay, you can from now then, Ethan, you have a crack at one hundred and seventeen thousand dollars. What two letters do you want to guess? Let's go a L A L l is in Louisiana. Yep, an apple els in Louisiana. All right, al from now, then, Ethan's going with a L for a crack at one hundred and seventeen thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Does he have at least one right for two hundred and fifty dollars? And is he alive for the jackpod?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry, Ethan, Sorry, sorry, Deddie.
Speaker 5: He had the right formula because the first letter is a vowel and the second letter is a consonant, so he had the whole vowel continent trick going this combo was nearly impossible. You're probably gonna think I'm kidding when I say it, because this is maybe one of the most messed up combos I've ever done in the twelve year history of initials. The first ten because we played best out of thirty for a major. The first ten round one are the initials I and then.
Speaker 1: W jeez I W what yes? Okay? Sure, everybody ready?
Speaker 4: I got nothing?
Speaker 5: All right again, nobody in the crowd yell anything out. Please remain as quietly as you possibly can. We play best out of thirty ten per round. Beth, make sure you yell at your name loudly and clearly. You get five seconds to answer. Once you do, MAXO hit the music. Let's go around one. Item one of i W. Clue number one, originally from an island. Clue number two at one point was the most popular in the world.
Speaker 1: Clue number three, the most iconic.
Speaker 5: One, was introduced in seventeen eighty. Clue number four this is temporarily in wood. Clue number five, one of the.
Speaker 1: Words means water of life.
Speaker 5: Final clue clue number six bush Mills, Tullomore and Jamison Paul Paul was first Irish whiskey.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 4: Boy, I was lost in the woods on that one. That is Irish whisky. I'm right, fun combo, well done, well done, saucy Thanks Steadio.
Speaker 5: Jamison's fantastic Irish Whiskey gets sauce point number one here is number.
Speaker 1: Two of i W.
Speaker 5: Clue number one was nineteenth. Clue number two involves multiple planets.
Speaker 1: Clue number three.
Speaker 5: Mentioned over fourteen million, sorry fourteen million possible outcomes. Clue number four featured stone collecting. Clue number five.
Speaker 1: This is an iconic subtitle. Final clue again Clue number six.
Speaker 5: This movie from twenty eighteen made over two billion dollars at the box office. Five four, three, two one No one crowd yell it out.
Speaker 6: That is INFI that is an Avengers Infinity War collecting brilliant Infinity War gets missed by the entire group.
Speaker 1: Ye, how did I not get that? I loved that?
Speaker 5: Mom?
Speaker 1: You do love that movie? Not listening so disappointed.
Speaker 12: Infinity War they collect stones, they.
Speaker 1: Sure do the indefinity literal Oh important million outcomes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well done, those were great, but man easy in time, said right, Mark Parrish, you got you got a buddy sauce Leeds one nothing nobody gets Infinity War.
Speaker 1: Here's number three. Got this bath, come on, b IW.
Speaker 5: Clue number one can involve individuals, groups, companies, or countries. Clue number two is found in rivalries. Clue number three This.
Speaker 1: Features animosity or hostility.
Speaker 5: Clue number four this involves malicious intent or bitterness.
Speaker 1: Barnie yep ill Will? Right, Oh well, that is correct.
Speaker 5: That is ill Will, and Marnie gets our first point of major number one for twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: That's ill Will.
Speaker 12: I felt like the applause could have been a little more intentional.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Martins Marns. Do you have ill will towards anyone?
Speaker 4: Do you have a list?
Speaker 12: Not really, not really, it's short one a short list.
Speaker 5: Nobody here, nobody to your left right, Okay, great in front of me?
Speaker 1: Okay, Marty has one, Sauce has one. This is round one.
Speaker 5: Here's number four of IW. Clue number one is rendered useless, Great Sauce. Clue number two might be stored. Clue number three this is produced. Clue number four This can be a solid, a liquid, or a gash.
Speaker 1: Clue number five might be toxic.
Speaker 4: Jesus.
Speaker 1: Final clue Clue number six This.
Speaker 5: Is unwanted material produced by factories Paul five four three two one. Anybody else five four three two one. Don't yell out answers, please? What is it that is industrial waste? Industrial waste is the right answer? Yeah, nobody yell out the answers please from the.
Speaker 1: Crowd, Thank you industrial waste. Tough combo. Right, you guys seem shell shocked by IW.
Speaker 4: I can't think of anything. I just I'm going to take the rest of the game off. Just wait for the next time.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping it just ends with Marnie and saw us with one. That would be good.
Speaker 12: That's good way it starts.
Speaker 1: All right, we're through four. Two have been missed.
Speaker 5: Here is number five of IW. Clue number one had this name since twenty thirteen. Clue number two is known for development. Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Was previously based in Houston, Texas. Clue number four. This has a direct connection to Minnesota. Mark Yeah, Iowa Wild. That's right, Oh, well done, perish.
Speaker 5: That is the Iowa Wild. And parridges on the board one that is the Iowa Wild. Shout out to everybody at the Iowa Wild.
Speaker 1: All right, we have a three way tire Irish marian sauce. Each have one. Here's number six of IW.
Speaker 5: Clue number one, sometimes used sarcastically or.
Speaker 1: To mock clue number two. This is often linked to age.
Speaker 4: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: This can be possessed Clue number four. This is often mentioned.
Speaker 5: Along with gods, philosophers, or divine beings.
Speaker 1: Clue number five. This is ultimate understanding.
Speaker 12: Marni yep, infinite wisdom.
Speaker 5: That's yeah, that is infinite wisdom. And Marnie's already kicking chairs and it's round one. I don't t I has a budget for.
Speaker 9: Chairs when you're here top heavy because okay, very come on, we're real happy for you.
Speaker 4: Quick braggon. Okay, quick braggon. Somebody had to say it, but quick braggon.
Speaker 1: Oh geez, have a seat.
Speaker 5: Uh, Marnie takes the lead. That's point number two with infinite wisdom. Parrish has one, Sauce has one. There are four items that go in round one. Here's number seven of I.
Speaker 4: W clue number one.
Speaker 1: This is often attached to regret.
Speaker 5: It, sir.
Speaker 1: Clue number two.
Speaker 5: This is commonly connected to fairy tales. Clue number three is a proclamation of desire. Paul, I wish that's right.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought that is I.
Speaker 1: I wish saucy, saucy, saucy hockey.
Speaker 5: I didn't get the clue six, which is a nineties hit song for rapper Skilo.
Speaker 1: Oh great song. Who all right, we have a tie at the top.
Speaker 5: Sauce has two, Marnie has two, Parish has one, Hawk and Beth yet to score.
Speaker 1: Beth, how you feeling.
Speaker 12: Pretty good that the clues are going to like five?
Speaker 4: Or yeah?
Speaker 5: It's a tough combo for a rookie, right, you get thrown right into the IW fire.
Speaker 1: Right, that's not super good, but here we go. Three to go. You can still get on the board. Here's number eight of IW. Clue number one. Some tools in hospitals clue number two, some airplane snacks.
Speaker 5: Clue number three, some cheese clue number four, some candies clue number five, some granola bars.
Speaker 12: Beth, individually wrap the board.
Speaker 5: Yes, Beth, those are all are individually wrapped.
Speaker 1: Well done, there we go. That woke up the crowd. See they're behind you.
Speaker 5: Individually wrapped, gets Beth. Point number one gets around the board and with two items to go in round one, Marnie has two sauce has to Beth and Perish each have one hockey at the score.
Speaker 1: But plenty of time. There's only twenty two left. Chris. Here is number nine of round one. Number nine of i W.
Speaker 5: Clue number one is not the result of accidents or mistakes.
Speaker 1: Clue number two is used to bypass someone. Man go for it.
Speaker 12: Intentional walk.
Speaker 1: That's right, that is an intentional walk.
Speaker 5: Uh oh h oh, she's doing kind of a bones highland thing. Oh oh, that's an intentional walk. And Marnie is starting to get the groove.
Speaker 12: You selling it is that what that is?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that's a groove, all right. Last item of round one, last one of the combination. I w Marnie has three, Sauce has two. Beth and Parrish each have one. Final item Round one. Here's the number ten of IW Clue number one doesn't belong to anyone.
Speaker 1: Paul, go for it, International Water. Look at this kid, My lord, the only one I had. Mike, he can't.
Speaker 6: You're waiting on International Walk the first thing I thought of when dude, that's fantastic, Holy cow.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: International Waters gets point number three for Sauce and after one, Marnie and Sauce have three. Parish in Beth each have one. Round two at about seven fifteen or so. More of the Power Trip Morning Joe Live from Treasure Rivers or Casino, after.
Speaker 1: This on the fan from the one eight hundred, ask get.
Speaker 8: Live, Young Wild, and three when Soup Dog lights up the Treasure Island Amphitheater. From Music to Television, the multi talented Entertainment Mogul has raised the bar the mass global star power with smash hits like Gin and Juice, Drop It Like It's Hot and who am I?
Speaker 1: What's My Name?
Speaker 8: Eight o'clock Saturday, September fifth, at the Treasure Island Amphitheater. For more info and to purchase tickets, Ti casino dot com. Oh yeah, man, Snoop's gonna be down here at Treasure Island.
Speaker 1: How cool is that? Freaking Snoop is gonna tell you? Yeah, that is so cool.
Speaker 4: We can hang out. That would be fun. Yeah, I'd like to hang out with Snoop.
Speaker 1: The do doubleg man, I'll smoke dope.
Speaker 5: All right, let's do what really matters because it's brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens, my friends, doctor Mark Lobanov and doctor David White, and they will change your life with Lasik. Go get some Lasik at Ovo Lasik and Lens. I'll vote, all right, I do score in stats. Christa is something that's actually interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Tonight in the old NHL, Montreal tries to hang on. They are at Carolina at seven o'clock. The Carolina Hurricanes one win away from facing Vegas in the finals. Carolina leads three games to one. They are heavy favorites on DraftKings. Of course, Mark Canada has not had a Cup winner since nineteen ninety three. That was also the Canadians, but they are on the brink of keeping that streak going because Carolina looks to close it out at home tonight and they are eleven and one in the twenty twenty six playoffs.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they got their mojo back quick after that Game one to getting caught off guard a little bit.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I would bet heavy that that streak is going to contin you for Canada and it does not break this American's heart at all. And if the man the Cup finals should be absolutely incredible. Carolina versus Vegas, a lot of speed versus a big, heavy playoff team that's just just kind of built to beat everybody up and win in the playoffs. It should be an incredible love it. What really matters though, is this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd like to involve some of the listeners in this. If you don't mind, Court, Oh yeah, we'll make quick raise your head if you want to be on the radio.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, same people in the drive. It's Bob.
Speaker 4: What is your name? Bob from from you know? I drew you a picture I.
Speaker 1: Remember, you know, yeah, like one of her French girls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, sorry I didn't have a better picture for you. What's your name? Where are you from. My name is Elizabeth and I'm from Lonsdale. And do you want to have anybody like? Do you have anybody wanna say hi to? On the radio?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Perfect, that's great, love it the grid.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna show you this and you've got to read this and your best radio Nasro's voice. You're ready? Three two one?
Speaker 13: Is it possible to become permanently blind if you stay incomplete and utter darkness for more than three days?
Speaker 4: It is possible for you to get completely blind if you stay completely utter darkness for three days.
Speaker 12: Did somebody yess that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What about to say, like Aaron Rodgers does those uh what else? The things called again darkness retreat?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How long is that complete darkness?
Speaker 4: That's a good question.
Speaker 12: It was forty eight?
Speaker 1: Yeah, good question.
Speaker 12: Forty Gobart did one four days.
Speaker 4: Apparently Aaron was in for four days. Cheese, he just became intolerable.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well played. How long was on solo and carbonite? Because he was blind too, but he wasn't awake though.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, man, that was a cool bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a cool bit. Herd four days, I'm gonna go blind?
Speaker 4: You could?
Speaker 1: That's that's stupid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, ire, but you are correct. I'm right.
Speaker 1: Answer this turned light on?
Speaker 4: Right yepkah good, Thank you very much, appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Have you anybody out blind? Hawk?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: Have you ever gone blind? They come closed? He was warned about it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The White Soxs White Sox won six to two over the Twins SWR kind of a last second to replacement start if I read that correctly. Two and two thirds, five hits, five runs, three walks for strikeouts looking up on your phone. The White Sox won three out of four against the Twins and the terrible maybe Chicago White Sox are twelve and six marty in their last eighteen.
Speaker 1: They're heating up the White Sox.
Speaker 12: Well, maybe they're not so durable.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're not.
Speaker 12: They have been over the last few years. But that's how you get good again a lot of times.
Speaker 1: Four teams.
Speaker 5: Today is the final three games, not all three today, but today starts the final three games of this ten game road trip in Pittsburgh five forty five tonight TODJ. Bradley for the Twins, and I believe schemes pitched yesterday, so the Twins will not see Paul Skimes in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 12: That's correct.
Speaker 1: That would be great if they did, because he's fun to watch. He's so good.
Speaker 5: He might be one of the best pictures in the last twenty five years. Could you see him being one of the best pictures in the last thirty years? That's possible. Yes, Wow, do you think he'd be in the conversation for the last thirty five years.
Speaker 4: Let's not get crazy.
Speaker 1: I could see that. Yes.
Speaker 5: Is he potentially one of the best pictures in the last fifty years.
Speaker 1: It's not out of the question.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: What really matters, though, is.
Speaker 4: This Tell her boy your name? Where you're from again, Paul Zach from Alexandria. Anybody you want to say hi to on the radio. Hi to my wife Alison and my two kids, Aiden and Ellie. Please read this. What really matters?
Speaker 7: The average garden variety caterpillar has two hundred and forty eight muscles in its head meat sauce.
Speaker 1: No, he said muscles.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got a round of applause. Really, thank you.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 4: I think that'll go in Quotes of the week.
Speaker 12: I've got well Snarry made of funny.
Speaker 1: Death, that shock.
Speaker 5: New York Jets rookie Kenyon Sadik Whull a lot of us wanted to be on the Minnesota Vikings has a hernia surgery. I don't know if he just had it or is about to have it, but hernia surgery's going to miss the remainder of the offseason. They're hoping he's going to be back by camp July twenty eighth. He was the sixteenth overall pick. Definitely had a lot of connections to the Vikings potentially before the draft, a lot of rumors that they really liked him.
Speaker 1: But nevertheless, he's in New York Jet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's just hope he's back for when the Vikings played the Jets this season January third, and then when they play preseason football.
Speaker 4: Right, hawk, that's exactly right, manless role, it's time for football season.
Speaker 1: Yikes.
Speaker 4: I'm ready for winter, for winter, got outside way too.
Speaker 1: But what really matters is this.
Speaker 4: Where is his name? Where you from?
Speaker 1: Dave from Mound?
Speaker 4: Anybody you want to say hi to on the radio?
Speaker 1: No, I'm good, I like that.
Speaker 4: Please tell everybody what really matters.
Speaker 1: The average person falls asleep and even minutes wake seven minutes. Oh man, I above average?
Speaker 4: Then yeah, that one because you're saying it takes longer than.
Speaker 1: That two hours? Two hours? Why don't you use Nature's.
Speaker 5: Amb I'm gonna ask you a question I don't want to do, but it wakes me.
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm just laying there? Are you doing scrolling? Are you watching TV? Are you listening to podcast?
Speaker 8: I mean I've actually I've started getting better luck by just throwing on a random YouTube video.
Speaker 1: But I can't fall asleep. I've never been able to.
Speaker 8: Are you used to listen to smooth Jazz one hundred point three back in the day and that helped, but then they got rid of it for some stupid sports station.
Speaker 3: Have you tried?
Speaker 4: Have you tried tickle on Harry's wand? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have you tried?
Speaker 8: So the problem with that everybody says that puts them asleep. From me, that wakes me up, So I always do it before the show. I'm sorry, excuse me you, Marty move over. And he hasn't washed his hands before this show, like an hour ago.
Speaker 1: I mean in the morning when I wake up. Yeah, that's now.
Speaker 12: He is the awake version of you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Yes, yes, Chris.
Speaker 4: I think you're misunderstanding. You're supposed to do that to yourself, not somebody else.
Speaker 1: I mean, solo. Why why put limits on things?
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't know what doing whatever, doing however you want, I say, Google, whatever the hell.
Speaker 4: You want, Yeah, put limits on it. I guess if you want, that's fine. I don't know. I don't know what you're talking about. Anybody you know? Hey, good, good, good? All right? You ready for this? What's your name? Where you from?
Speaker 12: Mallory, from Egan?
Speaker 4: Anybody you want to say hi to?
Speaker 12: James?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 4: James? Here you go tell everybody what really mattered.
Speaker 12: A donkey will sink in quicksand, but a mule.
Speaker 1: Won't saus explain that the hell that be possible?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: My scientific answer would be as there is more density in a donkey than there is a No, wait, which one sinks?
Speaker 1: You tell us? I think you said a donkey sink, some mule won't, would be my guess. I was listening.
Speaker 4: I think you just sound like an.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean, it's not good when the audience is funnier than us.
Speaker 1: That's brilliant for you, James, damn, way to go, James.
Speaker 4: We got to give her something that was you got a good one on your hands.
Speaker 1: She must be fun to be around. How about this? That was pretty good?
Speaker 5: How about where are these things here? How about she gets uh here to take this thing?
Speaker 1: What do we what do we got here.
Speaker 4: To this trip?
Speaker 5: No, it's today's steakhouse for two here at Treasure on Resort and Casino.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was worth a free steak dinner.
Speaker 4: Just for ripping on saucy. A good rip, free mails for ripping on sauce. I don't never have to pay for food ever again.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 4: We gotta go to break Man.
Speaker 5: And you said your name was Mallory, right, Mallory for me will always be the name again. And I threw out as the as a possibility for my daughter Harper when we were deciding on names, and it was the most visceral reaction that Angie had. I was like, well, what about Mallory. She was like, oh no, just because she had somebody from her past. And she was like, I am never naming my daughter Mallory.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what's wrong with Mallory? Yeah, what's wrong with that? But again, you have one person ruined a name for your entire life.
Speaker 5: Apparently she had somebody that she did not want to think about when she addressed her kid.
Speaker 1: So Mallory was a hard No.
Speaker 4: I know exactly what he's talking about, Mallory because the name Corey has been ruined for me.
Speaker 1: Oh, I get it. So for the record, I like your name. My wife does not.
Speaker 4: Care for it, Thank you.
Speaker 13: My parents actually changed it. I was born Meghan Renee, and three weeks later my mom went back and changed my name to Mallary.
Speaker 1: No kidding.
Speaker 13: Wow, it was a waiting period, do you know, want to test it out?
Speaker 1: Interesting? Didn't think you were a Meghan is no interesting?
Speaker 13: So baby videos are really confusing. First three weeks it's Megan. All of a sudden, Mallory shows up.
Speaker 1: What the hell is going on there?
Speaker 9: All right, hopefully she didn't change up the baby as well.
Speaker 12: I mean I look exactly like her. There's no chance.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: It's so weird because lawyer Lambert was telling me that. Initially on the birth certificate it said mistake and then they changed it to Paul Brilliant.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, all right.
Speaker 5: Chris wins a two steaks, trudge.
Speaker 1: Round resort and casino. This is good for the next twelve months.
Speaker 5: Chris at Todoe's Steakhouse Here at Treasur Rownd Resort and Casino.
Speaker 4: Can I traded for gambling money? Yeah?
Speaker 5: CRYS will do the news after this more with Martie Gallander and Mark Parrish. We are live at Treasure Round Resort and Casino at the Parley. Allowed round two of initials in about twenty minutes, and again another caller gets a crack at one hundred and seventeen thousand dollars. This is the power trip, won't you show on the
Speaker 1: Fan from the one eight hundred ask