Speaker 1: Money, money, money, money, cash wealth. Listen to the words of this financial titan. This is the Bloomberg Money Minutes on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Alrighty, Gina Cervetti. Jeez, Genus Cervetti from the Bloomberg newsroom in New York. So easy for me to say, Gina Servetti.
Speaker 3: We've all been there. I think I think I need more coffee this morning.
Speaker 2: Tom, I'm doubling up myself. I got a long day and night ahead. There's a major merger in the healthcare industry today.
Speaker 3: Right, and this is one of the biggest healthcare related deals of the year. Abbot Labs is buying Exact Sciences. Now you may not recognize that name. This company makes cola guard. This is a diagnostic test that helped screen for colorectal cancer. And maybe you've seen their ads on television. This is a deal with a total equity value of about twenty one billion dollars. Abbot, of course, makes an array of medical devices, nutrition supplements, and other health related products. It's based in Illinois. Exact Sciences is based in Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: Okay, Walmart just keeps rolling. I mean a strong quarter and certainly a signed Gina it's winning over price sensitive shoppers these days. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Walmart just boosted its outlook for sales in the full year. It's grabbing more shoppers and more digital spending. This marks a second increase in its forecast during the fiscal year. They're likely to alleviate these results. Are some concerns that consumers are pulling back amid the cooling job market, corporate layoffs, rising prices. Walmart is viewed as an economic barometer because of its large size and its footprint. And by the way, tom It also announced that it's moving its stock listing from the New York Stock Exchange to the NASDAC to somebody nice Okay, Yeah, this is a move to reflect it's focus more on tech.
Speaker 4: Wow, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: That good for Walmart and the future's last check, they were looking very strong.
Speaker 3: They do. They still look strong this morning. The mood is getting a big boost from the Nvidia earnings, which were released late yesterday. Down futures up almost three hundred points, SMP futures up eighty five, and those Nasdaq futures up four hundred and forty two. From Bloomberg Genus Cervetti on news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Already eight ten on your Thursday morning, getting closer and closer to the weekend where you can listen to our good friend Gary Sullivan on our sister station, fifty five KRC nine to noon Saturdays and Sundays, and he syndicated across nearly three hundred radio stations across America.
Speaker 4: You're a big league operator, Gary.
Speaker 5: Oh I try, I try so.
Speaker 4: I mean, you are.
Speaker 2: A big league operator, big time man, you know, Gary. I gotta tell you, there are very few things in life that I can say I just decid pies. Okay, very few, And I bet I'm gonna talk about it. You're going to talk about what I'm today. Because when when my bride Polly says to me, Hey, you know what, let's take Saturday and.
Speaker 4: Put up Christmas lights, Oh my god, I lose my mind.
Speaker 5: You can't go hide.
Speaker 4: I can't go hide. You can run, but you.
Speaker 5: Put your little elf suit on. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: All right, but a lot of people love doing it, and I'm going to ultimately go do it. But look, there is some safety to consider and newmero Uo. Whether it's Christmas lights, whether it's changing a light bulb, something maybe in the ceiling getting on a ladder. Man, you have I know a fellow who died from a faulty I do out in Arizona, and you know his wife told him he was a little bit older guy. But it can happen to a young person too.
Speaker 6: Right, sure. Well, it kind of really starts with the type of ladder. And I'm you know, like if you're hanging next to your lights. Every ladder has a weight limit on it, and everybody buys the cheapest ladder, right, I mean, I'll buy the type on it's got a two hundred pounds weight limit. You take a walk around, there's a lot of people over two hundred pounds. Care seriously, be careful. Second thing is an extension ladder. If you're hanging lights on a gutter, not having a professionally decorated and there there's an idea for you, Tom.
Speaker 5: A lot of that going on now, don't get me any ideas.
Speaker 4: Don't get going on, just stop it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like you, I don't want to go south on you, okay, but some professional really does and don'ts about putting up lights outside?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So make sure you use the ladder, make sure it's steady, make sure it's got a good footing, make sure somebody's there with you. Make sure it extends three feet above where you're going to hang the lights, like extends above the gut. Just make sure it's solid, make sure somebody's with you. And when you do the you should always have three points of contact. You know, you got two rails on the side for your hands, you got your feet, that's four. Don't put one foot down and you know, do a two point contact. That's unsafe. So that's probably number one. Number two is where have you stored your lights? A lot of people storm in the attic and that's the worst place in the world. I mean that attic in the summertime can be one hundred and forty hundred and fifty degrees. Those light cords are very thin, they get very brittle. They're soy oil and they get very brittle. They crack, And then if you start putting the wrong bushes outside with rain and stuff, that's certainly a big issue. I mean, that's a big issue. So another thing you don't want to do. This is interesting. This happened to me when you're about ten years ago.
Speaker 5: Is letting like cords or extension cords sit on the ground. Really.
Speaker 6: I went out one morning and my lights weren't on, and I looked around the bush and I find this extension cord and it looked like somebody with the diagonal players cut the cord. And I'm like, who in the world would come up through the through the driveway, through the yard and cut my my Christmas lights?
Speaker 5: I mean, what the heck?
Speaker 6: And I got on the radio and I was just kind of bemoaning that fact, and somebody called in and said, was that.
Speaker 5: Extension cord on the ground. I went yeah, and he goes, there's a rabbit.
Speaker 4: No kidding, I said, a.
Speaker 6: Rabbit, And he goes yeah, and he he told me the reason. He said, they're soy oil in those cords, and rabbits and squirrels will cut them and it will looked like an absolute perfect cut.
Speaker 5: And it did.
Speaker 6: I would have bet my life that diagonal plier cut that thing. So extension cords and light cords, get those off the ground.
Speaker 2: Yea, Gary, I mean, you and I both know, okay, And you and I both know when you're going out there and let's say you've got a row of bushes and you're hanging some lights off of them right, and you plug it into an extension cord. How in the world are you supposed to keep that thing off the ground from where you're plugging it in, perhaps in an outlet that sits outdoors.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well you can get little steaks, okay, an insulated staple. Put it right at the top where the cord or extension cord is going to the next set of bushes.
Speaker 5: Just keep it off the ground, okay, all right, Right, So that's how you do it.
Speaker 6: And the biggest protection of all the lights, and I know you got.
Speaker 5: A big interview, so I want to run through this real quick.
Speaker 6: The biggest protection and safety device is having them plugged into a ground fault circuit interrupter. If there's a short, if there's moisture in the connections, that will automatically just shut the entire display down. And it's funny, it's a protection device, but everybody always thinks when it shuts it down, it's the protection device's fault. It's right, It's not that I have on moisture problem or short, it's that device is fault.
Speaker 5: Of course it could be, but rarely is.
Speaker 6: And what you want to do, and a ground fault circuit interrupter is the one where it's got the little red button and a little black button in the little of the outlet. You can reset it. Many of us have reset them many times and they reset, right. I mean, you plug it in and it resets. But if it doesn't reset, what's going on. Well, maybe it is the ground fault circuit interrupter there, or maybe there's water getting down behind the outlet itself.
Speaker 5: But do check that.
Speaker 6: If it goes off once and it resets, that's fine. There was a moisture issue. It worked, everybody's good. If it doesn't reset, you may have to replace that, or you may have to investigate what's going on, and it's probably again gets back to the electrical connections time where they plugging into the outlet and don't wrap them with tape. Sometimes moisture gets trapped in there, it can't dry. Just a good tight saran up around there is nice. And make sure the chords. You know, the outdoor lights are obviously outdoor lights, but the extension cords. I've seen people use lamp extension chords. No, no, no, no, it's got to be an out of course. I know I am bright enough to figure that out. Yeah, but people still do it.
Speaker 5: I know. I want to get that job done because you love I love it.
Speaker 2: Now, one thing I want to circle back to before I let you go, And we do have Zach Taylor coming up here in about to have seven minutes. I don't know, we're about to find out. We're about to find out, and we're gonna ask him. I can promise you that we might ask him three or four or five or seven times.
Speaker 5: That's good for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you this show real quick, as I want to circle back. You were talking about the ladder, okay. A lot of times Gary, when you're hanging up stuff outside, you're having to put that ladder on the ground right right, Okay, So I mean that's where I always get a little scared and concern for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, especially if it's on a slope. You've got to make sure that it has very very good footing. And you don't want that letter to be going.
Speaker 5: Straight up either. You want that kicked out.
Speaker 6: There is a formula which is not into my head right now, but on how far out from from the wall it should be. But it should be a nice not straight up and down. It should be a nice gradual maybe like a forty five degree security degree slope, but you know.
Speaker 5: It's amazing.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry to hear about your friend that that you know, fell from a ladder, but it happens all the time.
Speaker 5: It's like the number one emergency.
Speaker 6: Nobody thinks to have somebody out there with them, not that they're.
Speaker 5: Going to catch them.
Speaker 6: But I don't know about your spouse, but mine would quickly tell me that ladder doesn't look solid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well mine, I don't know. Maybe she wants that thing going to well.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 4: You never know. You very long enough, you never know.
Speaker 5: You never know.
Speaker 2: All right, my friend, Thanks for your time is always giving. Hey, Happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: Happy Thanksgiving. You and your family appreciate it. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Buddy eight nineteen we have Zach Taylor is Joe Burrow. We'll find out in a minute, Chuck, what's happening out there trying to get better? The recks have been cleared out of the way on the highways. This is from the UC Health Traffic Center. You, one of the thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes, got personalized education and treatment options from the experts at you see help learn more at uc health dot com.
Speaker 4: Stapbound seventy five.
Speaker 7: No longer a delay through Westchester break lights in and Adam Lachlan will cost you an extra seven to eight minutes down to the lateral sathbound seventy one. Better at fields Irdle break lights start near Feiffer and continue down to Red Bank northbound four to seventy one. Starting to clear out now that that wreck is clear on westbound Fort Washington Way before seventy one.
Speaker 2: Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred WLW LIGHTOWCPO nine first warning. Forecast, going to be a cloudy, dreary day. We are up to fifty five and by and large we're going to say dry. Same thing tonight. We're only down to fifty degrees, so that's nice. Tomorrow, though, we're going to get rain off and on pretty much all day long, not nearly as heavy as we had to days ago, and we're going to be close to sixty degrees. Some rain will hang around into high school football tomorrow night, so bring a poncho, bring an umbrella whatever. Kickoff should be right around fifty three degrees. Saturday, we got some morning clouds and then it blows out of here. We're looking at a beautiful sunshine Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday.
Speaker 4: Money Man, now.
Speaker 1: The financial information that just might change your life. This is the Bloomberg Money Minute on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: The September employment report, which was delayed due to the now ended government shutdown, was just released and it shows a much better than expected one hundred nineteen thousand jobs added in September, but the unemployment rate ticking a bit higher to four point four percent. Economists, we're expecting a payrolls gain of just fifty one thousand. Wall Street looks set for a jump higher at the opening bell after in Vidio's strong revenue forecast eased worries about a potential bubble in the AI industry, and Nvidia had faced growing fears and weeks that the runaway spending on such equipment was not sustainable, and Vidia has become a barometer for the health of the industry, and the news lifted a variety of related stocks. Many Federal Reserve officials said it would likely be appropriate to keep interest rates steady for the remainder of this year. This is according to minutes of the Fed's October meeting. The minutes underscored the uncertainty around the likelihood of an interest rate cut next month from Bloomberg genas Cervetti on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: Alrighty.
Speaker 2: We do it every Thursday, and that is get together with our friend Michelle Jones at Hey Michelle. You can follow her on Instagram at Hey Michelle. That's with two l's, and then the number one at hey Michelle on at Hey Michelle one on Instagram and just hey Michelle on Facebook. You have been quite the Are you taking up residency to get a tax break in Florida?
Speaker 8: I mean I should write how cool is that?
Speaker 4: How many times have you been there? Seriously in the last month?
Speaker 8: Okay, twice, but no.
Speaker 4: No, it's not twice. It's not twice.
Speaker 9: Okay, well it's been two weeks full, but yes, yes, but it's eighty three and sunny there. And then it came back up, like what is going on? And you wonder why?
Speaker 2: I go, my goodness, So are you like my wife where you get really cranky when the weather's not good?
Speaker 9: I mean the great thing is a little bit is a little bit hard to deal with.
Speaker 8: But you know, so the sun will come out soon.
Speaker 4: I know it will coming out Saturday.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it'll be great. It's gonna be great. It makes us appreciated.
Speaker 4: Mark, Well, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 2: Get a little spoiled by it in uh, Florida, and I lived out in Arizona for you know, almost fourteen years. You definitely get spoiled. Okay, for the weekend, as you like to say, let's go make some memories. So let's start if you have the kids. What's going on this weekend? Michelle?
Speaker 9: Okay, So the new ice skating rink is opening and I'm going to check that out tonight. So the new location is over by our new Duke Energy Center, by the Convention Center at ELM. It's a plays two and a half acres of new grass and fun area.
Speaker 8: It'll be there all the time.
Speaker 9: That right now, I'll have the skating rink, the little igloos, and a warming tent, fire pits that is going to be super fun. And then on the square where the ice can used to be is going to be the Winterhouse. And this is a tent that's a place that people can hang out. You can even go work in there during the day, and then there'll be events in there in evenings and weekends. Cool it opens Friday. There is Miracle and Madison. I went last night to check this out and it is one of the bars.
Speaker 8: We're turning into a little Chicago.
Speaker 9: A lot of bars are changing into Christmas bars and it's really cute and fun. I'll be posting a lot about that on my social media. But this is Galaxy on Madison have in Covington and they've transformed into a Christmas bar and there's live music or I mean done as fun stuft for adults, like drinks and cocktails, but kids are allowed to go until seven o'clock, which I think is cool because I don't think any of the other bars really allow the kids to come in, so this could be a fun little family outing so the parents can have a little fun. It's good photos and just really super cute. Oh, Newport on the Levee is doing their tree lighting now. This is where the light music in is. I think they have three bands going on, fireworks, space painting, silent disco photos and this is all starting Saturday at three o'clock. Yeah, the Chris Kindall Market which is down at Moreline Loggerhouse and this will start at more Line and it goes all the way through small parks to the carousel. And this is going to start on Saturday and go to the twenty eighth of December. And this is it is decorated wonderfully as chalets. You can rent music, and characters are walking around. There's gonna be a trained suit and tons of shopping. So little these little teen little many houses that have little shops in them.
Speaker 8: It's really cute, I know, very fun.
Speaker 4: And this is the more Line Logger House down on the banks. Right.
Speaker 2: Yes, well that's a great area to go down there and take the kids. You're right that that sounds like a good one. Okay, I know you've got a couple of others.
Speaker 8: Yes, and so Mad Magazine.
Speaker 9: I'm also going to check this out here in a little bit at the Cincinnati Art Museum.
Speaker 8: And this is going through March. The plenty of time for this one. But it's the Old Man magazine.
Speaker 9: They have over one hundred and fifty of the original artworks and illustrations. And this opens Friday. So that's always a good time. And they do a lot of good stuff for the kids at the art Stum, so that's a fun visit. And then I say hit up the playoffs, say next. That's from my Three Boys line versus Elder and they moved it to pay Corps Friday at seven.
Speaker 8: So that'll be really fun.
Speaker 4: That'll be really fun.
Speaker 2: But bring a poncho and bring an umbrella, apparently because you're talking about raining. Okay, date night you and your significant other. What's happening this weekend?
Speaker 8: Okay, Saturday night.
Speaker 9: There's a fun fundraiser at the Contemporary Art Center and it's called Zeen Art and Cocktails, and they take the whole art museum and they just have fun activities and activations and food from restaurants. Some of our cocktail people are there shaking it up. And if you want to buy ticket, if you use Michelle ten.
Speaker 8: You get ten percent off at take a price. Oh, Second City is at hard Rock.
Speaker 9: I love that years and years ago, right, original original improv troup, I mean, hilarious stuff.
Speaker 8: So that's Friday Night at hard Rock.
Speaker 9: And then oh I have Christopher Charles Dickens Christmas Carol at the Playhouse.
Speaker 8: That's Friday. Yes, So that's a couple and like I said, follow along.
Speaker 9: I have some really good bar Christmas stuff that you can definitely check.
Speaker 8: Out for the date night.
Speaker 9: Pitch pit a pitch down across from pay Corps from TQL.
Speaker 8: That'll be a good one to hit up because the game.
Speaker 9: Is going on this weekend and that is totally Christmas. They're calling it pitch miss and that's.
Speaker 8: A fun one to visit.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's super good.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're going out with your buddies, the guys, the gals, maybe a group of people going out together.
Speaker 4: Where are you heading?
Speaker 8: The art on Bune.
Speaker 9: The Holiday market is Sunday noon to six at Ryan gis is over eighty Artisian marketplaces. Of course, that's the sports this weekend. Bearcats versus Louisville basketball Friday. They moved this to Heritage Bank, so that'll be fun six thirty and then of course the Bearcat football. They're the big noon game, so those festivities start at ten. The kickoff at at eight o'clock and it's a blackout. The Jonas Brothers Are you Jonas brother Jonas Brothers is never like the top of my list, but my friends really.
Speaker 8: Get into it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 9: That is at the Heritage Bank seven thirty on Saturday.
Speaker 8: And then Mike Tyson, I thought this is kind of interesting.
Speaker 9: He's coming a hard rock Yeah on Sunday seven, and he is a new show. It's Turn Them to Mic and it's supposed to be an honest and hilariously fun show. So I don't know, we'll see what Mikeid's say.
Speaker 2: I tell you why, I guarantee you. I guarantee you it would be good. I mean, whether people like the guy don't like the guy's been a lot of ups and downs in his life, and he has plenty of things to talk about. I would bet that would be a lot of fun and quite interesting.
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 9: And then like I said, SECS my finals five o'clock on Sunday at TQL.
Speaker 8: Super fun. And then I have to tell you I was out when I went by a knowledge bar.
Speaker 9: And in comington I went and a jazz band was playing and they're called the Queen City Crew, and they said, are you hey, Michelle. I said yes, So they wanted me to say hello to you, and they all listen to the show, and I just said to give them a shout out because their band, they were the way four or five six piece jazz band.
Speaker 8: They were so good.
Speaker 9: They were really fun. So flow to those guys and check out there. I don't see what they're playing, because they're really.
Speaker 4: Fun, you know.
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta tell you. The other night, Polly and I were having dinner over at that place. What's it called? Is it Northside? Right there? Attached to the mall? Oh oh, north Star, north Star forget me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yea, yea yeah, okay. And I love that place. By the way.
Speaker 2: They have one of the best fish sandwiches I have ever had. It's a cool setting. If you've never been there, A lot of people think, ah, someplace attached to a mall.
Speaker 4: Believe me, it's a cool place.
Speaker 2: But I was in there the other day and a guy comes up to me and he says, you know, I met you when you were in college.
Speaker 4: And that's when you start going, oh God, what's this going to be?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: And it's Bam Pal, who was the legendary drummer for the legendary band for those in my age group, the Raisins. Remember them, Oh yeah, okay? They are playing on Let me get my calendar. Here they are playing and you would know the name of this place, so help me out. They are getting back together on Friday, December the fifth and Saturday December the sixth at a music venue and I cannot remember what it was in over the Rhine.
Speaker 4: You know what that might be?
Speaker 9: Oh, that might be Motor, maybe with a mot art Motor. They do a lot of bands there at the bar. Okay, I was going to say love Low Garage.
Speaker 8: That would make sense.
Speaker 2: No garage, I would have remembered that. But but they're playing it and maybe Motor.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to think of what else does bands?
Speaker 9: That sounds like it would be right, but no, maybe I'm missing something that's fun.
Speaker 8: We'll have to look that up. I'll put that on my list of things to do in that weekend comes.
Speaker 2: That will be my first weekend off in the last fifteen rounds. So I think I think that I have to get down there and check out that.
Speaker 9: H Yes, absolutely, Oh and maybe Memorial Hall.
Speaker 8: They do a lot, I mean done a little.
Speaker 4: I think I think that might be it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that sounds right, Yes, they do bands.
Speaker 4: It fun. No, we're saying, sorry, what Word theater is? Where it is you've been there?
Speaker 9: Woodworth Theater. That's what I was saying. Woodworth Theater for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's Woodword Theater and that will be a reunion. They took about a thirty year break for those that are not old enough to remember. Trust me when I tell you if you like great music, you know, if you're one of these you're going out with your group of buddies, whatever it might be, I would tell you to go check that out because they are a great band. They're a fun band, and I think it would be a ball all right, I asked you before I let you go all the time. What's on the Hey Michelle agenda this weekend? Starting today today?
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm going to go the exam to see the mad exhibit. I'm going to see the new skating rink. I'm going to the Mercantile Library to be a speaker from the New Yorker.
Speaker 8: I think that'll be fun. That's tonight.
Speaker 9: So I'm also going to the self evidend of the Miracle at over mc Lodge and pleasant Ridge. He is the he does such a great job. That's like Mariah Carey Christmas bar right there. They change over lac Lodge into a huge business. But that one you have to be at two get the smaller bar.
Speaker 8: Oh. I'm going to see the movie Wicked. Look at Wicked too.
Speaker 2: You know Brian Combs went the other night. He said it was really good. Uh, pretty dark and he said that, he said it's very long.
Speaker 9: I did hear it's three hours.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll see. That's long for me. I don't usually sit that long.
Speaker 4: I understand, I understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're always moving around, bouncing around, hard to pin down. I mean, you know a lot of us guys, we know gals like you. Hard to you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, all right, I.
Speaker 2: Hope you have a great weekend. Michelle, thanks always for our time. All right, Hey Michelle, you even follow her at Hey Michelle one that is on Instagram and then just at hey Michelle on Facebook.
Speaker 4: So check that out. All right, before we get out of here, let's see what's.
Speaker 2: Happening on the roadways and uh, chuck Ingram, how are we looking?
Speaker 4: We're getting better? Good?
Speaker 7: Just a few slow spots left. This from the UC Health Tramphing Center. Are you one of the thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes? Get personalized education and treatment options from the experts at you see help learn more at useehealth dot com. South Bend seventy five remains the heaviest. That's an extra five minutes through Lachland. Same for northbound seventy five between Buttermilk and Kyle's in southbound seventy one. I'm seeing much improvement through Blue Ash. Still slow as you come out of Kenwood down the hill to Redpank Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred wlw OUR WCPO.
Speaker 2: Nine First Warning four cast presented by our buddy Jennifer Ketchmark. Gonna be pretty much overcast, cloudy all day long, very small chance of rain. At least the temperature's nice for this time of year. We're at fifty five degrees tonight. Low is fifty by the time we get up tomorrow morning. Good chance it's raining, and a really good chance it's going to rain off and on all day long. We won't get the heavy rain almost two inches like we got a couple of days ago, but it's going to be hanging around and right into the evening.
Speaker 4: We're now told by Jennifer.
Speaker 2: So if you're going to football games, if you're going out, you're gonna be outside Friday night. Temperature is gonna be nice. It's gonna be right around forty five is a low. But bring a poncho an umbrella if you're going to be outside for any length of time. When we get up Saturday morning, there'll be some clouds, but then the sun breaks through finally about midday, it's going to be gorgeous. Saturday afternoon high a fifty five. Same deal on Sunday with a high of fifty two. So you know, look, we're getting to the holiday season. You want to be on top of your game and every way you can. Right, you want to be working out. You're gonna start dropping some weight, like we talk about all the time. You want that energy, you want to get rid of that brain fog. Well, if you're going through any of those, all of those, maybe the sex drive a little bit off, low testosterone could be the problem. But guess who is the solution. Trist date Men's health log on a tri statemenshealth dot com book and appointment. It'll cost you ninety nine bucks. Hold the phone on that one. You give them a little blood. You're in and out of there in thirty forty minutes max. They do a testosterone test and a PSA test. Then you get the results back immediately and you sit down with a licensed medical provider and talk about the results and what your options might be. Ninety nine bucks unless you sign up for a testosterone treatment of the day of your appointment. Then your visit is free and they're easy to find. Try State Men's Health has six locations Cincinnati, Daton, two and Columbus Hilliard in Westerville, Louisville, and Northern Kentucky. Call them today at one eight hundred, nine hundred nine and sixty five for or visit tri statemenshealth dot com before we get out of here. I always encourage you, if you have the time, and why not open your heart and open your home to a shelter animal, dog, cat. They're looking for someplace to call home, just like a lot of us are in the holidays, and I promise you there'll be a lot more love around your house for the holidays. Go check them out eight p fifty five Sloan. He's coming up next to is seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati,