Speaker 1: Your girlfriend listens to true crime podcasts.
Speaker 2: So feel something. This was the last stage she would ever make.
Speaker 1: You listen to us to feel nothing.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Shusy coming up in just a few minutes. What do you have on the way, dog?
Speaker 3: There's some controversy and a bike race for women, the Tour de France them the women's version of the race.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what is.
Speaker 3: Going on or the accusations.
Speaker 4: Are coming up next.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get to that in just a moment. JB.
Speaker 5: And Youngstown says Rover. So you have thirty million dollars in Google stock. If not, I call.
Speaker 4: Bs thirty million thirty million?
Speaker 5: He says, five thousand dollars time six thousand equals thirty million. If you have that kind of money, you need to help everyone out more. I think you're practicing maga map. Well that's not. First of all, I don't have thirty million dollars in Google suck. But second of all, maybe I don't have that thirty million, because that's not how you would calculate six thousand percent. You don't just take six thousand percent. Isn't six thousand times whatever? The number is you would have to do it. How would you do that? Would you have to do it by time sixty once you take off two decimal points because one hundred percent is one, Yeah, so you would have to do times sixty. I guess I don't know what that would equal out to be, but I did. After this guy texted this, I said, let me double check. Do I have thirty million in there?
Speaker 2: And I don't.
Speaker 5: And I also it's not six thousand percent. I sent Snitzer the screen grab. It's a little less than six thousand percent. On the return, it's thirty six hundred percent. So three thousand, six hundred percent you'll get there someday. Yeah, a thirty six hundred percent return. If I would have put all my money in that, I would I definitely would not be set in here today. But you know what, people always say that, but you might have cashed out. You might have cashed out ten years ago, fifteen years ago and go this whole Google thing. I don't know if this can keep going, So it's easier said than done that I have just let it sit there and I haven't touched it. I bought that Google Stock. It might have been right when it first became available. I don't know the price that I pay, but shortly after it became available, I've had that for I don't know, almost twenty years. Dougie, are you ready for the award winning choosy? Sure, here we go, Kanda.
Speaker 4: Hizzy, I'll rollers morning Glory.
Speaker 3: A Malaysia Airline pilot was busted trying to smuggle fifty seven pounds of drugs into Indonesia, and he's been accused of likely using drugs while flying. Oh wow, that'd be good. Apparently there's some shocking surveillance footage you can see right now on RMG TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the pilot. What's he doing? He's going to pick up the did he.
Speaker 5: Check like a big bag of well, this is a big suitcase of drugs or something.
Speaker 3: This is the moment the pilot arrived at the airport and after collecting his luggage. He's thirty nine years old, he was flagged at a controlled customs checkpoint and had his bags pulled for inspection at the airport.
Speaker 4: So why was he flagged?
Speaker 5: Well, I'll tell you one thing. I've never seen a pilot fly with a big bag like this. It's a big like one of those metal suitcase things. So he has his regular sort of carry on. That's what pilots have. They have like that little teeny tiny carry on thing, and then they have like this little backpack looking thing that kind of straps on to the top of the carry on. But then he also has like a full size suitcase. You think he's just crapping his pants when they go, okay, sir, you have to bring this over here.
Speaker 6: We have to open this. You have to open this. Oh yeah, you're just like, should I just run right now?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: There's four custom workers who customs workers who are seen huddling around his bags during the inspection before one pulls out a large bag stuff.
Speaker 4: With the illegal drugs.
Speaker 3: The pilot was found to be smuggling more than seventy thousand Xstacy pills weighing about fifty seven pounds, along with four grams of methamphetamine.
Speaker 4: He had been promised.
Speaker 3: Fifty thousand Malaysian ring it, which is more than twelve thousand dollars cash to smuggle the drugs, and he was instructed check into a local hotel after landing to make the deal finalized.
Speaker 5: Here he is trying to come up with some bs excuse I'm sure right here, I don't know what they're.
Speaker 2: Doing exactly to this guy.
Speaker 5: Why do they have a bottle of shampoo or something that they what's going on in this part of the video. So they have him now like they're interrogating him, and they're holding up a bottle of shampoo.
Speaker 2: Looks like baby shampoo. You're replaced with booze.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because baby shampoo is not that color. But isn't that baby shampoo?
Speaker 5: Isn't that the Johnson Johnson Johnson no tears and anyway, So I don't know what he's doing. The cheese throwaway is a d that happen Malaysia. I don't want to see that one of those places where they throw you in jail for fifty years for drugs.
Speaker 4: He's flying high. I don't want to do that. Put him away right.
Speaker 2: That's in Thailand.
Speaker 9: They'll put you in jail for twenty five years for a firsts for her first drug offense. It's not in Thailand, no, I know that, but I'm just saying in Thailand is an example of them.
Speaker 2: What do you would do to a first offender? All right?
Speaker 3: Go on dish A three year old little girl in Florida, has died after getting her head stuck in a toy kitchen play set. The incident happened in Boyton Beach while the girl and her sibling were being watched by a babysitters spouse, Pollie Say. The caregiver was upstairs but checking on the children periodically. When came down for a check, he found the girl stuck. She wasn't breathing. Her sibling told police the girl got caught while trying to grab toys that had fallen into the playset. The caregiver tried to help until first responders arrived, but the girl died days later. No charges have been filed and the investigation is ongoing.
Speaker 2: So this guy, Okay, So the babysitter leaves.
Speaker 5: Now her husband is watching the kids while she's out running errands or whatever. All the kids are playing downstairs. They're in the basement. There's nothing dangerous down there. This is one of those big class stick kitchen things sort of thing, like what are those called that your daughter had.
Speaker 2: One of those?
Speaker 4: They play SUTs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it's like it's like a little walk in. It has like a little door. It's like three feet tall or something, and it's maybe I don't know, four foot by four foot or something. And then so then the girl she tries to grab something and she gets stuck in there.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's very sad. Oh all right, so if you're driving.
Speaker 2: Was that guy responsible for that?
Speaker 4: Well they said no charges have been found so far.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if he's upstairs in your babysitting, you have a three year old downstairs. Look, you can't watch the kids. If your babysitter, maybe that's your job. Like parents, you can't literally watch your kid twenty four to seven just staring at them.
Speaker 4: That's weird.
Speaker 3: You've accused other times you should be watching your kid twenty four seven.
Speaker 2: Oh you were. You did all sorts of bad things.
Speaker 4: I'm a great parent.
Speaker 5: You ask you had no baby gate so the kid could just fall right down the steps and insane. But you can't always now how often was he going down there? Was it every was it like an hour that he gave them down there? Or was it just a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Well, it doesn't say exactly, It says quote periodically. So how often is periodically to check on the kids once an hour?
Speaker 5: PF says Boyton Beach would have no no basement. Well, I guess they said downstairs. Did they say that? I guess they didn't say the basement. They were probably in the upstairs. He's on the second floor. Maybe he's in the bedroom. Yeah, maybe he's up downstairs. They probably have this in the living room or something on the first floor.
Speaker 3: Anyway, going, could you ever live in a house that doesn't have a downstairs basement?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Why not?
Speaker 4: Decide where are you gonna call your stuff? Like I always look, I have blood stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's snincer, hit the nail on the head, I got, I have too much stuff.
Speaker 4: I have much stuff.
Speaker 2: And I looked out and.
Speaker 5: I looked out of the window last night into the backyard and there's like a little a little stone wall in the back and there's some steps up. It's like a multi leveled backyard and the stone wall. I see something has been burrowing. There's just a big mound of dirt like a footthall just outside of the hole of the stone wall. So something's been in there burrowing.
Speaker 8: Oh, like a a groundhog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a groundhog.
Speaker 4: Oh, burrowing is down.
Speaker 2: It buzzing? Is a bee?
Speaker 3: You think I was saying burrowing made me think making But that's burrowing. Is the goog goog down right, not up.
Speaker 2: Continue anyway.
Speaker 5: So I just I was looking at that, and I told my wife, I go come over here and look at that. She's like, oh no, it's one thing after another.
Speaker 4: When you have alone, there's nothing you have to do.
Speaker 5: It's going to collapse the whole thing that I'll take a picture of them, please do.
Speaker 2: The whole thing is going to collapse down.
Speaker 5: They've hollowed out underneath the concrete there and where this little stone wall is. The steps are going to collapse. I can see it. I can see it coming.
Speaker 4: They ruin the foundation, It'll be fine, it's fine.
Speaker 2: How would they ruin the foundation? I don't I don't know.
Speaker 4: Roles underneath there, that's all these spaces. You're fine, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, they might ruin the dirt around the foundation, water gets in there.
Speaker 4: Don't close it up. Leave them alone, all right.
Speaker 3: So if you're driving without an ID, you could get in trouble. Obviously, if you're driving with a fake ID, you're going to definitely be in trouble. So what if you're driving with twelve IDs? You might be in way more trouble. A twenty eight year woman did that. She was pulled over in Florida, and she confused the officer when she tried to explain that she didn't have her ID, never had an idea, was from New York, but wasn't born there.
Speaker 4: She also said her name was Brianna.
Speaker 3: Not much of that was true because her real name was Bryce Swanson. She's Canadian, and she had twelve different driver's license in the car, all of them featuring her picture, but with different names and different birth dates of birth. She was here illegally after overstaying her visa. Not sure if she had any other criminal plans with all those ideas, but she was charged with fraudulent, loose use of personal information, driving without a license, and providing a false name.
Speaker 5: Did she or was her picture on all these fake ideas or do you think it was just like just said that stolen out of somebody's wallet.
Speaker 4: Just said that, Okay, it was all her picture.
Speaker 2: Okay, sometimes you get it wrong.
Speaker 4: I'm just me. Yeah, sometimes you don't listen.
Speaker 3: All right, there's an all female race going on right now called the Tour de France FEMP. It's being rocked by a performance enhancing controversy. Right now, the women aren't being accused of juicing. They're being accused of stuffing, as in like stuffing their bras Supposedly, a larger bust can give a cyclist an aerodynamic advantage, and room started circulating that some of them are utilizing extra padding for that purpose. Now there are rules against clothing modifications, but according to some reports, it's barely being enforced. Yesterday, officials promised to do closer inspections to make sure the ladies aren't misrepresenting their chests and the Tour de France Femme started.
Speaker 2: They had to feel them up basically.
Speaker 4: Saturday, and it runs could be.
Speaker 5: A female athlete these days, like first of all, you gotta they're going to fill you up, make sure your boobs are actually your boobs, and then they go down to your crotch and make sure you don't have a penis because we don't want to transgender people in there.
Speaker 2: You get accosted if you want to be in a race, now.
Speaker 4: And find the entertainment news for you.
Speaker 3: As Spider Man brand New Day screening took an unexpected turn after a theater reportedly played an R rated flick called I Want Your They played that instead with a mix up quickly.
Speaker 4: Going viral online.
Speaker 3: The accidental switch left band stunned by the contrast between the family friendly, friendly superhero film and the adult theme movie before staff corrected the air. So, despite the unusual incident, Spider Man Brand New Day continues its huge theatrical run, records sending Monday. At the box office, it earned forty seven million dollars on Monday alone, surpassing Black Panther's previous record of forty million dollars. So the film's impressive performance also pushed its four day domestic total to four hundred and seven million dollars, so it makes it one of twenty twenty six's biggest box office successes.
Speaker 4: There you go, that's the shizzy on Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Become an instance celebrity when you.
Speaker 2: Call into the show with video. After you video.
Speaker 1: Call rovers Morning Glory, everyone will recognize.
Speaker 2: You as the genius. Were the best and smartest comment of all time.
Speaker 1: You just download the Rover Radio app and use it to video call the show. Fame awaits with video calls inside the Rover Radio app, available in app stores.
Speaker 2: I just want to point out that that movie du sid him up. That was mistakenly shown instead of the Spider Man movie. Is also with George Michael's song from the eighties.
Speaker 9: Is that what it's about? I have no idea, Charlie's I never heard the song. I only heard songs like Faith, Adult and His Virgin.
Speaker 2: We've never heard I Want Your Ship. I think I've only heard it maybe once. Faith is actually my favorite. The song Faith is my favorite.
Speaker 5: George Michael's song You've show this Ishoe, I only.
Speaker 2: Played it late night.
Speaker 4: Come on, come on, you guys, dude.
Speaker 2: Je this was the only played it late at night. This is the same guy Walsher.
Speaker 5: What did he claim, You've never heard of Jimmy Hendry Hendrick, Well, no, he was very aware of his Jimmy Hendricks plays a right handed guitar upside down because he's left handed, but then said he's never heard of Jimmy Hendricks song in his life.
Speaker 2: That was you've heard I've only heard that song.
Speaker 9: Only know that that that that particular song that you like maybe once or twice. I'm sorry to.
Speaker 2: Say, but that was.
Speaker 4: I don't believe it, no way, It's a huge song.
Speaker 5: I know that.
Speaker 4: Do oh the studio was so hot, Monomy, I.
Speaker 5: Honestly don't even remember this video.
Speaker 2: Lipstick what monogamy written and lipstick on her?
Speaker 4: Yes you do.
Speaker 2: It was a late night thing. I remember it. They had to put it late night because it was too two sacks, too hot, too ship that dyot's too racy, which.
Speaker 3: Then made you want to see even more because we were young.
Speaker 11: Kids love this dude too.
Speaker 2: How did you not know?
Speaker 4: Well, his girlfriend's in this video? His girlfriend?
Speaker 2: What did he do? He' just like that's her?
Speaker 5: He dated a girl for yes cover story. Yes, the Shane hairstyle. You've never heard this, Sean Jeffrey.
Speaker 9: Maybe it would have came out a long time ago. But thank you guys for reuniting me with the song. I've heard songs like Father Figure, Monkey.
Speaker 4: Monkey was good so, but you've heard this correct when the.
Speaker 9: Song came out, But it's been more than once I've heard it.
Speaker 5: It's impossible that you only heard this song one time in your life.
Speaker 2: Only, like I said, only a handful of time they played. I didn't listen to the radio very much.
Speaker 9: I mean I was listening more to like I was listening for a news station most of the time, or this station.
Speaker 8: I'm with Jeffrey on this. I don't know this. I don't know this shot break.
Speaker 5: That's hard to believe, and that says we have six stall. We have a six stall horse bar and the groundhogs have burrowed under it and it's sinking. My fiance has been lifting it up with jacks and filling underneath. Groundhogs do serious damage to foundations.
Speaker 4: You don't know if it's a groundhog or not.
Speaker 5: I tried looking at the security cameras outside. This particular place where the hole is is about eighteen inches off of the.
Speaker 2: You can't move it.
Speaker 5: It's because the security camera is mounted in the roof.
Speaker 2: Animals are smart, did their reconnaissance whatever.
Speaker 5: So I did go back, and so I can't see what was burrowing right there, but I did see back. It's crazy because the cameras will well, they have AI so they can identify is it a person, is it an animal?
Speaker 2: Is it what a vehicle? Is it a license plate?
Speaker 5: Well will identify it whatever, So you can filter and say, just show me anytime an animal has been in the in this backyard camera view. There are so many animals running around my house. It's ridiculous, fantastic, and one of them and I don't think a wreck.
Speaker 2: Maybe a raccoon would do this.
Speaker 5: Maybe, but a mama raccoon with like four babies, little teeny tiny babies, was going down, just walking across, going down those steps. And the babies are so little that they tumble over. They go down the steps following the mother, and they just they're like summer assaulting down the steps. There was a uh, turkeys walking around my back patio. There's cats, like stray cats. There's all sorts of stuff going around. So a raccoon get under there, you think and burrow or is that more a groundhog?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 2: And now what do I do?
Speaker 4: Nothing? Leave it alone, because if you call.
Speaker 5: Some groundhog in the front yard yesterday, I know they would kill it. I don't want my I don't I don't want all the damage. But even if you did do something, wouldn't another groundhog just move right in and go, Hey, this is a cool burrow.
Speaker 2: Let me let me take this thing over.
Speaker 5: Like there's an endless supply of groundhogs out in the wild. You're it's a losing battle. That's why I'm saying. I think I might just I don't know what I'm gonna do. What I'm so I looked out and the front yard there's just weeds coming all over the place and all the beds. I mean, I'm talking four foot weeds. They're four feet, doll it's too much.
Speaker 4: What's too much? She just then moved.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. I might have to my front beds yesterday. Yeah, sucks off, terrible to the worst.
Speaker 4: If you pay me, though, I'll do yours.
Speaker 2: Because you pull it. I mean you and Tomashka come over, you pull it.
Speaker 6: It does not you don't get the roots, and you know, I'll just be back here in like days.
Speaker 2: I got most of them.
Speaker 5: But no, now you have to when you come weed though, Jeffery, what do you think about this idea? She has to wear a bikini. It's nice weather. I don't want to be the overheat out there. She has to wear a bikini while she weeds.
Speaker 4: Turn the sprinklers on.
Speaker 2: Why are you giving me that one? I think he got again. He's frozen. He doesn't want to move.
Speaker 3: It's a light.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he doesn't want to move. He can't move and stand up.
Speaker 4: Did you take a viakar today?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 9: No, it's just that I think the only I think I can only surmind me. The only reason why he wrote he bought a bigger house is because he's probably got more stuff.
Speaker 2: That's a good point, h George Colin.
Speaker 5: I've got to take a quick break. We'll be right back on Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: Hang up your radio is like bainting a picture with words.
Speaker 2: We're more like colored by numbers. Were way outside of the line. He's a bad artist. Rovers Morning.
Speaker 5: How long ago was it that I told you that I was hearing stuff up in the ceiling. I remember I was laying in bed and I'm like, I there's animals, there's animals in the attic.
Speaker 2: I can hear them.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolute a long time ago. And then you, oh, longer than that. It's been an ongoing.
Speaker 5: Oh well the first time, I'm saying the last time, it was just about two months ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why did you hear it again?
Speaker 5: No, I'm just looking at the date here. I wanted to cleanse our palette after we saw that disgusting Perez Hilton video where he's slashing himself, cutting himself with a knife repeatedly before he was taken away in an ambulance with some sort of incredible mental breakdown. Suicidal thoughts and I'm just gross video. We need a palette cleanser, right, Okay, how about this? This is this is the video I was just talking about. You ready, watch the steps here. It's from my backyard. And there's the mother raccoon turns around for the babies, and then watch the babies.
Speaker 2: Watch the boom.
Speaker 1: So cute.
Speaker 4: They love marshmallows.
Speaker 5: They are cute, aren't they. That's why I don't want to kill any of these things. But if you look, you see the step where that last one is, you see all right? Now look at that step, You see the the how he's sitting like he's on a square piece of the concrete there. Yeah, So look to the one to the left of that.
Speaker 8: Can you see how it's tilted down? Yeah, Both of those look like they're sloping.
Speaker 5: That's because the whole thing has been eaten out by animal, an animal burrowing under there, and that's going to collapse. And then there's what's done. And then actually you can see all of these.
Speaker 4: That's fine.
Speaker 5: Do you see the two that are on the step, Yeah, little baby raccoons. Look to their left and look at the big rock on the left. If you look on top of that big rock. That's all No, that's all gravel that they have dug out from under the steps and moved out there?
Speaker 4: Is that the raccoons you think doing that?
Speaker 5: I just googled this because somebody goes, raccoons don't burrow, they live in trees. Yeah, they do. It's according to what I just read. They will live in burrows, but not that they made that. Other animals have dug out. They'll live in those, So I think it must be a groundhog. There's tons of chipmunks around there. But are chipmunks? Can they do that kind of can a little teeny tiny chickum that big of a hole? They do create little holes though, chipmunks.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know. Maybe it's the chipmunks that are doing.
Speaker 8: How big is this hole you're talking about, like a basketball a small well?
Speaker 5: I can't tell because it's in the it's in the rock wall, and there's already a hole there. But what's what's happened is that, you know, like a space between the rocks, like you can see here, see how that rock wall is that's around the left, further left, but it's blocked by the window.
Speaker 2: That's where the hole is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's it's coming out of those rocks, just like that one is, like there's one rock on top of another.
Speaker 2: See the like there's a space in between.
Speaker 5: And uh so, I don't know how big the hole is, but there's a big mound of rocks and dirt under there. That's like a I don't know, it's like a foot wide. So it's gotta be a it's gotta be a bigger animal.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I have so many holes from groundhogs that I have to be careful sometimes in the yard because you can get your ankle trapped in one and it's gonna break my my foot or something. So what do you do? Do you have you tried to get rid of these groundhogs or I haven't. I see them. We watch them and enjoy that the nature of them.
Speaker 4: I don't. People tell me to put red.
Speaker 8: Pepper flakes in the hole so that way they won't come back to that specific hole, But they're still coming out from somewhere.
Speaker 2: I see them.
Speaker 4: They're all around my neighborhood.
Speaker 2: So even if I got rid of one, another one's going to come.
Speaker 4: I'd have to fill those holes. I don't know, throw smoke bombs down.
Speaker 5: There, I you know, I had people over at my house to do various things, fix the air conditioning and stuff like that. Yeah, one of the people that came to give me an estimate. He came and nice guy, a little more country than I am.
Speaker 2: And he goes, what do.
Speaker 3: You mean country contry, country cowboy hapen like yeha, country just you know, a little cowboy boots.
Speaker 2: No, no, not.
Speaker 5: Like that kind of country like country music. I'm talking about country like out in the country. So he's given me a quote. We're going through everything, and he goes, yeah, he's had to shoot a groundhog this morning before I came to work, and I'm like, geez, I didn't say anything. I'm like yeah, and I have to pretend like I'm all I'm back of my Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: I got my ar fifteen, just taking them out left and right.
Speaker 4: I'm back and.
Speaker 2: He's like yeah, he goes. I just got so sick of him.
Speaker 5: And he goes, he goes, and my neighbor, you know, he has a young girl and uh, you know, young young child, and I didn't want her to see it, but I shot the groundhog and then it ran over there and was like like, you know, and it's I'm riding thing around or whatever.
Speaker 9: I go, Rover, when you say it was a possibility of chipmunks brewing under your you know your stairs name?
Speaker 2: You sure now, wasn't.
Speaker 9: Alvin Simon in Theodore maybe looking to build a studio down there?
Speaker 5: What I was, what I was discussing right there? Nailed it? Okay, could be. Here's the Charlie you want to you wanna pallet cleans here? I show this to these guys going to palate clean after the perez hilp me there you go watch this, no audio to this, but watch the mama raccoon turn around, look for the babies, and then watch the babies go down the steps bunk bunk, and then this last one really just completely somersaults over there. So little palate cleanser for you, Keith, you'reron rovers wont to glory. Good morning, Keith, Good.
Speaker 12: Marriy, sir.
Speaker 10: Hey, I'm lide a wildlife trapper for.
Speaker 12: Fifteen years, and for sure what you have going on is it's groundhouts.
Speaker 10: It's a bad problem that we have all over the city of Cleveland, especially on the east side, and that's what it is. If you see one, there's probably fifteen.
Speaker 5: Oh I bet I saw one yesterday in the front yard, so they must be burrowing all over the place.
Speaker 2: And that's well, what do I do? How do I get if there's a bunch of them? What do you do? How would you get rid of all of these?
Speaker 10: What I would do is, I would said, perhaps start off doing that once I remove them from the traps, and I would back fill.
Speaker 12: The holes with the men. And you have to find they have more than one entry in one of the.
Speaker 10: Ancess so more than likely you have to find all the holes where they're going in and out. Why don't you make it complicated for them to get back in and out. A lot of people try to do it with dirty doing to fill that with some men, I actually would usually run a hose run water down there, just to flow them out. The easiest way to make sure they're out is after a good storm, their whole flood, they'll run out. Would just come in there, back fill the.
Speaker 12: Hole, and that surely resolve your problem.
Speaker 5: Oh man, you'd be in my house all day. There's so many holes all over the place. I think that uh in the backyard, ash, I don't know, all right, Keith, thank you, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I have no groundhogs. I wonder if it's because I have a dog.
Speaker 4: But I have a dog and nice.
Speaker 2: You're right. Here's somebody that.
Speaker 5: Says you need to get a live traper over. Then you go in there and you stick a finger in its butt. They go into shock and die.
Speaker 4: Don't do that? What? No do that?
Speaker 5: That's the humane way of killing an animal.
Speaker 2: Just stick a finger.
Speaker 4: Right up its head.
Speaker 5: What a way to go. Here is what may be the greatest sport ever invented. Now, Charlie, you didn't watch much of the World Cup. You had a hard time finding where you could watch the World Cup streaming and yet for free, so you didn't really watch much of the World Cup. But you didn't really try too hard because.
Speaker 2: It's soccer's soccer and the you don't care.
Speaker 5: Nobody seems to like soccer that much. I'm a fan. I like soccer a lot. But this might change your opinion of soccer.
Speaker 2: This is now.
Speaker 5: You know, the rest of the world they call it football. Only here in America that we call you know, American football, we call football, we call soccer soccer. But the rest of the world old called soccer, football or football, depending on where you're from this is foot box. This is a mashup. I'll play a video on r MG TV, which you can always watch for free at roverradio dot com or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet or your TV. So what they've done is they've taken the sport of soccer and they introduce boxing, so you just beat the crap out of one another. Here's a I have a little clip here for you, a little thirty second video you can watch here. Are just they're just bashing each other. They're just they're just it's like an mmkni fight while they play soccer. And uh, these guys are barefoot, they're boxing and then when it gets to the sideline, like they just start punching each other to see who can take control over the ball.
Speaker 2: Are their teams?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's it's eleven on eleven, just like.
Speaker 6: Soccer, because how can you tell who's who shirt for the skins?
Speaker 2: Maybe, well that's my question. Maybe that is what it is. It must be yep, And so yeah, look at this, So.
Speaker 5: This guy's just kicking the ball as he punches people. Would you watch soccer if this is what it entail? If it was just still soccer, dude, this is this is Oh, this is great. This would be fantastic. Definitely, it's definitely an upgrade. Oh my god, that would be so much fun to way. I mean, yeah, you just get rid of the ball and just have the guys just start fighting. I would definitely watch that, like eleven on eleven boxing and how do you win?
Speaker 2: Though? Just the last.
Speaker 6: Persons playing, whoever is standing still? That's actually that would be a cool sport. I think they have team MMA. I think I've seen that before. I don't really know how it works. I assume it just works by like we said, last person is standing it if there's if there's three on one side standing, then they won. But you know, as long as everybody's out on one side then they lose.
Speaker 2: Are there any rules though?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 2: Could you It seems like you could be very injured.
Speaker 5: It's one thing if you're fighting somebody one on one and you can see them, but if some guy blasts you from behind, his teammate blasts you from behind, that seems really dangerous.
Speaker 3: I feel like things are getting worse and worse, like this shouldn't be applauded and think, well this is cool. I want to do this. This is not what we want to teach our children. Sports like this where they're kicking each other's ass.
Speaker 4: Don't give me that.
Speaker 2: Luck, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Sports like this where you're playing soccer and then kicking the crap out of one another.
Speaker 2: You think the sacred sport of soccer.
Speaker 3: Soccer is amazing for kids, not that these kids.
Speaker 5: How great this is though, I mean I could, I literally could watch this all day.
Speaker 3: This is not a healthy sport. It should be illegal.
Speaker 5: And these are encouraging No, it's get out.
Speaker 4: Of here, encouraging awful behavior.
Speaker 5: No, no, this is I mean, these guys are Now, some of these dudes aren't even wearing headgear. How do you explain that these guys are just so tough that they don't they don't need the headgear. Anyways, I could watch this all day due this, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: It should be made illegal.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: These guys are obviously amateurs, but if you had professional team.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, look at that one. Watch this. This guy does like.
Speaker 5: A flying kick to a guy right in the face. Watch bam, right in the face. That's fantastic. Oh my god, this is great. You're you're just oh, this would make soccer so much better to watch.
Speaker 2: I like SoC soccer a lot more interesting. Oh no, And.
Speaker 5: Imagine if they were professionals, Like if you got these are just a couple of group Yaho's somewhere probably over in you know, Russia or something.
Speaker 2: But imagine if you.
Speaker 5: Had actual professional fighters and you have to have a dual and the goalie is just a huge, fat guy with super punch.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you have to you have to bless you near him. He just yes, crushes you us.
Speaker 4: Really in Russia.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Where is this a foreign land?
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm sure. I mean this is first of all, they're playing soccer. Nobody plays soccer in the United States. This has got to be somewhere over and this is somewhere in like eastern Europe.
Speaker 2: You can tell because it's just I don't know. You can just tell them hoard over there and just start punching each other.
Speaker 5: Say you like, we saw a video on the Friday leftovers from over there.
Speaker 2: What were they doing?
Speaker 5: They just they were in a van or something. What were they doing in the van? One of the side door of the van was open. They're driving like maniacs and they're all just bouncing around in the back of the island.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bouncing on drinking. The back gate of the van opens up and someone falls out of They just falls out.
Speaker 5: The van's driving at like sixty miles an hour and then one of the guys just falls out the back of the van and they just keep going and laughing. They're like, Haha, things are different over there.
Speaker 4: They're more brutal and violent. That's a violent sport.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like that that is just going to lead to more bad things, more bad things like the violence. This is what this kind of behaved things like this will lead to the war in Ukraine, like this Thisurent's over there that you're saying this is happening. If they're being violent, why is that? Okay, well people are violent here and.
Speaker 4: Not in soccer.
Speaker 3: No, but m m a well I think that should be a legal time. I've said that for years, But now you're taking.
Speaker 2: Such a whole How could you be such a prude.
Speaker 4: I'm not a prude. I don't like violence.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with that? I think I'm actually a good person.
Speaker 5: But this is this is the participants in the violence. This is completely different than like random violence.
Speaker 2: Check this other video. If these are kitchen, he's.
Speaker 4: Adding to it.
Speaker 2: Paying This is fantastic.
Speaker 5: This you could turn this.
Speaker 2: These kids are like ten.
Speaker 5: You can turn this into a whole network.
Speaker 4: So you take explosive, get it out.
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 5: And it's the same place. You can tell it's the same building in the background. They just go there and beat the crap out of each.
Speaker 4: Other, and this is what you want to and then kick a ball.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen one goal yet. The soccer ball seems secondary. Yet beating each other up is the primary goal here, I guess.
Speaker 2: So in order to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, nobody, I mean, the ball is just open right now, anybody can do anything.
Speaker 2: They're just punching. Yeah, it's almost like they're not even looking at the ball.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: They need to have something.
Speaker 5: I think you've got to get that ball a little bit more involved, a little scoring some goals, because that really having the two sports combined at the same time is what makes it really interesting.
Speaker 2: So if you.
Speaker 5: Somehow, maybe if you score a goal, it happened so that it would make it that it would give you incentive to want to score the goal. Maybe if I score a goal against Charlie's team. Does Charlie have to lose one guy and then you're down a man. Then I score another goal and you're down another man. So you're fighting nine on it versus eleven.
Speaker 2: That's not bad.
Speaker 6: Or it's a free open kick to their balls if you score a goal.
Speaker 2: I like that too.
Speaker 5: Anyways, Adrian says, you should invest in this league, Romer, I could probably buy the whole league for about fifty rubles. L Rock and rolls says, so soccer boxing is leading to the war in Ukraine. Douji is getting dumber and dumber every day. Clam Blast and Doc says, says the woman that lives in a city with a professional football team easily one of the most violent sports in history short of being a gladiator.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 4: What professional football?
Speaker 5: Football is one of the most violent sports. It's violent, violent sport, don't don't get me wrong, But I wouldn't say that that's one of the most violent sports of all time.
Speaker 2: What about rugby?
Speaker 5: Like those guys are really slamming into each other, they're not wearing anything. Of course, you have boxing and mma, those are two sports.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: Now we have slat boxing that's actually taken off flap fighting.
Speaker 9: I've seen a lot of these videos on the Gram and I've seen I've seen Jack Swagger, he used to be professional wrestler, got rocked.
Speaker 4: He loves it. He tells me about it all the time. I hate it.
Speaker 2: I know where the girls go at it.
Speaker 9: Some girls will just just eat it and just like smile and said, okay, let me see what you got. You know, they'll they'll they'll go like maybe at least two, right, two or three rounds before one goes down.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's very physical.
Speaker 4: I don't know why. No, I don't know why.
Speaker 3: That hasn't been banned as a slack pot. Yeah, that one is absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 4: How that's legal?
Speaker 3: They they knock the crap out of each other's.
Speaker 8: Boxing too, an mma that all three of those sports should be legal.
Speaker 2: Taylor Ron roversborn Glory by.
Speaker 12: Taylor Morning in Italy.
Speaker 2: They have a sport.
Speaker 12: I can't pronounce it correctly.
Speaker 10: It's like scoutsio something, but it's a mix of uh, rugby.
Speaker 8: And m m A.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They I think they even mentioned that in the thing that I'm reading here where I think they do here?
Speaker 2: What do they say.
Speaker 7: About they they play like once a year, and the team that you can get on depends on what neighborhood you grow up in.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, bad blood. They're right.
Speaker 12: It's a it's a huge thing and all that.
Speaker 2: The oiled up in the.
Speaker 10: Middle of this like pit, and it's they fight each other, and then you got your guys in the backfield trying to get to the other side to score.
Speaker 5: Uh all right, I'll have to I'm gonna tell Charlie what that's called.
Speaker 2: Give me a second here, I'll look it up. Thank you, Taylor. What is this called? Okay? Here it is?
Speaker 5: You ready, Charlie. Yes, c LCIO space st.
Speaker 2: O R I c O. Okay.
Speaker 5: Now that's an Italian game. It's played in Florence, Italy. It combines football, rugby, and bare knuckle brawling.
Speaker 4: Did your brain get those letters that fast?
Speaker 3: I googled it too, Okay, my brain did not get them.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: So here's a guy carrying a ball. All right, he all right, he just scored. I guess. Let me see what these guys do here. How does this work?
Speaker 6: This is the high Okay, So those guys are fighting right there to the You see that there's a lot of people fighting all over the place.
Speaker 5: So I guess that's how you win, is you just start taking defenders to the ground and beating.
Speaker 2: Them up in your mouth.
Speaker 4: You're missing the celebratory homp is there?
Speaker 2: That was interesting?
Speaker 5: See this doesn't seems as violent. I don't see people just punching each other.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they looked like they were mostly holding each other down.
Speaker 5: What about that one sport that we've seen We played video on the Friday Leftovers, which, by the way, if you're not an RMG plus subscriber, Yeah, maybe it all seems pretty sort of lack of days ago when it comes to fighting here. Yeah, we need more punching.
Speaker 2: Yet there is we more violent what we were launching way more it did.
Speaker 5: Remember on the Friday Leftovers we played a sport and it's not even a sport.
Speaker 2: It's just I.
Speaker 5: Believe they have either a ball or a rock and they just they're in the so of whatever town and they go, Okay, you have one hour or two hours, and whoever has the rock at the end of the two hours, you're the winner. And it's just people beating each other up, thrown each other through windows, hitting each other with.
Speaker 4: Chairs like it's like a movie.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't even believe that this.
Speaker 5: I guess it happens in one town and it's famous for that. How this is, I've never seen anything like it before. We played it on the Friday Leftovers A long I don't know, maybe a couple of years ago or something. I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 2: Roman, You're on Rover's Born Glory. Good morning, Roman, I mean, what's happening.
Speaker 7: I just want to say, gud Yeah, I love you.
Speaker 2: I think you're a good mother.
Speaker 7: But you said a lot of all the dumb things that I've heard you say on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The fact just said that this game could be the result of the war in Ukraine is right up there with the Hudson ice fishing comments.
Speaker 2: I mean, they have nothing to do with each other.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have to, as you said so many dumb things throughout the years. What's the Hudson ice fishing comment you refer to?
Speaker 7: Okay, so, okay, so that one she didn't say, But that is a very that's a dumb comment in history. So I'm ranking it not just with one.
Speaker 2: Of Wait who said that?
Speaker 5: Was it somebody on the show or was it just somebody said something really stupid dumb saying it.
Speaker 7: You're getting lumped in with one of the dumbest things said on the planets.
Speaker 2: Wait, this might be dumb though. This might be dumb sighting.
Speaker 5: Another bit of dumbness that nobody knows about. What is the Hudson ice fishing comment?
Speaker 2: Now I have to know?
Speaker 7: So, do you remember the I think it was a city councilman Hudson, Ohio, uh was was complaining about the ice fishing on a local pond or something, and they they talk about how you got the ice fishermen out there, and they're they're building tents and and next thing you know, there's hookers out on the ice.
Speaker 2: It went viral. Briefly, remember that?
Speaker 12: I do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, I remember that. I guess I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that's the dumbest kind of douche said a lot of things dumber than that. I mean, she says almost on a daily basis, she says things dumber than that. Now, did you say, Dougie that the war in the Ukraine was a result of soccer boxing or it was going to cause another ice? This is going to lead to lead to another snowball, Yes, a little snowball in He's like a schoolyard fight Roman that somebody might have today. It's going to turn into a war tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Come to my side and you'll see where I'm clearing.
Speaker 5: Okay, Roman, thank you. Uh, I've got to take a quick break. Will be right back on Rover's morning glory.
Speaker 2: Hang on,