Speaker 1: Welcome back to the show that makes you feel good about yourself.
Speaker 2: Because you're not as stuff as us, are you?
Speaker 3: Rovers Morning Glory?
Speaker 4: She's he is coming up in just a moment. What do you have on the way do?
Speaker 5: What do you think the next wellness drink trends will be?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 5: According to Men's Fitness a wellness.
Speaker 2: Well nank drink trends.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I hear commercials. It's the worst commercial in the world. It's one of the either Serena Williams or Venus Williams, and she's claiming that she had some sort of autoimmune disease. And when she goes, I wasn't worrying about playing tennis. I was just worried about getting out of bed. Bar My body was literally starved for nutrients. So I invented happy Viking and whatever the hell that is now.
Speaker 4: I just so you tell me that Venus.
Speaker 6: Or Serena, I don't know which one it is, was like in a in her kitchen with little beakers, and.
Speaker 2: She probably worked and test tubes for people.
Speaker 4: I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: No, I believe it.
Speaker 6: No, No, somebody came here and they go no, absolutely not, No, they go, hey, you want to endorse this product, Well, you could be the face of this when we'll pay X amount of dollars.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's that's what happened.
Speaker 6: So what autoimmune disease did she have and what disease did she have that would be cured by drinking something? It's my question. Look, it's just the protein shake too. Drink drinkhappy Viking dot Com. There you go, there's a free plug for him. But I just I'm like, it seems a little suspicious. Are you ready for the dude?
Speaker 3: We go?
Speaker 2: Is shy? I'll roll this morning Glory.
Speaker 5: The President will display an old Air Force one at his presidential library. According to his son Eric, So a lot of people are wondering what's going on with the jet cutter gifted jet.
Speaker 4: Oh, they've taken that out of service. They have to.
Speaker 6: They had retro fitted, right, and then they were gonna do he say, they were gonna forget exactly what he said. They're gonna max it out. I'm gonna max it meaning they were they're going to put on all the stuff that that should have been put on there in the first place, the anti missile stuff and things like that. But it's going to take so long that it may not even be ready by the end of his term. Now it could be ready for his third term in office perhaps, so he could fly around, fly around for that. Yeah, actually it'll be his fourth. See he won that one that was stolen from him. So anyway, go on.
Speaker 5: Three people, including the suspected shooter, were killed and one other person wounded in a shooting at a home in North Carolina yesterday.
Speaker 2: Deputies responded to a call.
Speaker 5: It was just before eight am at a house on Brooks Road, and they said that they found several people who had been shot. One victim was taken to the hospital, while the others died right there at the scene, and the county sheriff said everyone involved was an adult and part of the same family. But authorities have not released the names of the victims and said there is no threat to the public, so they're investigating them. Officials say more than an Officials say more than a massive crew of firefighters are working in and around Spokane, Washington, in order to contain several of the devastating wildfires. They say that some fifteen hundred firefighters are reportedly working sixteen hour shifts to hold back three wildfires which have displaced over.
Speaker 2: Sixty thousand people.
Speaker 5: By last night, two of the wildfires were thirteen percent contained and one was only five percent contained, and together they've burned over ten thousand acres. Fire officials are hoping to make progress before the weekend when forecasters are expecting hotter and drier condition and.
Speaker 6: Think it wasn't didn't somebody light one of those fires?
Speaker 2: Is that where it was? Where somebody was arrested for lighting that on?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: The powerball jackpot is up to eight hundred and fifty six million dollars after no one won the grand prize in last night's drawing. The next chance to strick it rich will be this Saturday, with the cash value option on the massive jackpot coming out to three hundred and seventy two million dollars.
Speaker 6: What I'm a check if if cricket rich right now? What you said next time to strick itt rich? You said, well, yeah, Sorr, I strick it? Did you strick it?
Speaker 4: I stricken every night. I'm stricking it right now.
Speaker 2: Hands one, hands on check all right.
Speaker 5: So according to Men's Fitness, this is a new article and they say that the next wellness drink trend could be functional beer.
Speaker 4: Functional beer? What is that?
Speaker 5: It's basically beer that's either non alcoholic or low ABV.
Speaker 2: Get out of here, I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: Is that like crazy, like during sporting stuff, especially in Europe, it's always like Heineken zero? Who who wants to drink Heinek? And with no alcohol's? What's wrong with you? So this is what are they saying.
Speaker 5: Though they say that this is the non alcoholic or the low ABV. They say it's fortified with good vitamins and supplements, all kinds of good things for stress, and there's a little bit of caffeine for com focus and electrolytes, probiotics.
Speaker 2: They say that this is on the way to the next it's going.
Speaker 6: Yes, beer with no alcohol but vitamins and caffeine added in.
Speaker 5: Experts are saying that people drink last these days, especially younger adults, but nine alcoholic beer.
Speaker 6: I was just reading something that in California, you know, that's where all of the wine making in the United States, most of it, the vast majority, takes place in California.
Speaker 7: Where else besides California, Oregon, Washington, there's some in New York State.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, not a lot, but there's some anyway.
Speaker 6: So in California they're actually burning acre like thousands of acres of vines because there's no demand for wine anymore. They absolutely cannot sell wine. All these wineries are going out of business, farms going out of business. It's gotten to the point you can read about this that nobody is drinking anymore.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: I think there's two reasons for that. They're like, oh, well, young people are just more health focused. I don't think it's that. I think it's weed, and I think it's people on ozapic. Yeah, it cuts your desire to drink. I've read that countless times. It cuts people.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It doesn't seem to be stopping people from gambling. But guys are mostly the ones who are gambling on sports and on Calshi and Pollymarket and that kind of stuff. Not women. Women I think are more on the GLPS. I could be wrong, but anyways, they can't sell any wine anymore. They're all going out of business, so I don't I don't know if this is going to catch on.
Speaker 2: TikTok said, a moderator.
Speaker 5: Air allowed the troubling live stream by celebrity blogger Perez.
Speaker 2: Hilton to remain online longer.
Speaker 5: Than intended after its automated systems initially flagged the broadcast. A company spokesperson said the live stream was routed to TikTok's US moderation team within minutes, but a human err delayed the removal.
Speaker 2: So what was that? Like, what's the human error?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: TikTok's disputed reports that the stream remain online for about thirty minutes, saying it lasted roughly half that time. The company said it also alerted law enforcement and permanently banned Hilton's account for violating the community guidelines.
Speaker 6: So I did see people are like f TikTok. I can't believe TikTok at any given time has you know, one hundred million people on it? How can you possibly monitor everything? Yes, something that's going to get flagged. It did get flagged. I guess whatever it was taken down. But I really don't blame the social media companies for not being able to take something down in real time. People think that whatever they're doing or whatever they're watching or whatever they're streaming is they think like the entire world is watching that, and it's just there are one hundred million two hundred million, three hundred million people around the world doing the same stuff right now. It's impossible to moderate that at that scale.
Speaker 5: And finally, Super Bowl sixty one is set for February fourteenth at SOFI Stadium in Inglewood, California. It's the first time the game will be hosted by ESPN, and it'll also air on ABC. Well, Disney reported yesterday that all of their ad spots are already sold out.
Speaker 2: Fifty eight brands.
Speaker 5: In thirty four different categories bought spots, with nine first time advertisers. Thirty second spots were allegedly sold for eight to nine million dollars, but one report claims that Disney was seeking as much as ten million dollars. The early sellout is a little notable because NBC sold out of their Super Bowl ads last September, and when Fox had the broadcast the year before, they didn't sell out their ads until the November before the game. There you go, that's the shizzy on Rovers Morning Glory take RMG everywhere.
Speaker 1: Would the Rover Radio Act watch it and listen live and get direct access to all the extras?
Speaker 2: Well, we get direct your camera roll.
Speaker 6: Just kidding, am I find out for yourself and download the Rover Radio app.
Speaker 3: Today I play you.
Speaker 4: A video book.
Speaker 6: Potentially was the worst national anthem I've ever heard in my entire life. I have a quick update for you regarding that Charlie is there in the last last month's stuff.
Speaker 4: Was it a week ago already? Or I can't find this?
Speaker 2: Where is this?
Speaker 6: Give me a second? Maybe it was the last month. Now I don't see it. I'm just wanted to be looking at it and going right over it. Give away in a bit of women's Pro Baseball league?
Speaker 2: Is what it's called.
Speaker 6: Women's Pro Baseball eight three eight three? Okay, famba, oh here it is? Here is what potentially this is Martha Reeves of it's the name of the group that she was with, Martha and Martha and the Vandelas. Here she is singing the national anthem.
Speaker 3: Okay, that was still there?
Speaker 2: Still there?
Speaker 6: Oh samees sast horrendous or the land on the road, the whole of the room.
Speaker 4: Jesus, that's really bad, really bad.
Speaker 6: Well, remember I asked, I said, so it's her, And then there's these other two women who are like these weird backup singers or something. And I said, do you think that they did they practice this at all? And Charlie has obtained some video from TMZ, so they did indeed practice this, Charlie. Surprisingly, here is a video taken before this women's baseball game. It's the first women's baseball game in this league or whatever, so first in history.
Speaker 4: And here they are.
Speaker 6: That's Martha sitting in the in the stands before this.
Speaker 2: With the two girls, oh singing with me? Who's singing?
Speaker 4: A saying no, I'm singing?
Speaker 6: Why so you you heard her? Ask there? Who's singing this with me? And why she doesn't want backup singers listen to sing? Is she saying the note the same note?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Why back up things? I don't think I do you?
Speaker 2: So she's like, I don't need.
Speaker 4: Them, Okay, right, it's up to you.
Speaker 2: I think, so, I don't want it to.
Speaker 6: Have a lead. But she's so, she's she's actually saying this into the stadium microphone. Now the stadium isn't open yet, but that's why you could hear this, and that's why the guy eventually goes give me that microphone, because she's just saying into the microphone, I don't need these backup singers, and the backup singers are standing right next to her. I don't know what she needed, but something that was hard, horrendous. Do you think it was the backup singers that threw her off? Or do you think that, No, he was terrible. They were good, They sounded if you listen to them. I couldn't. There was too much going on. It's layer upon layer of.
Speaker 2: Crap, which he says, who's thinking my note? Who can sing your note?
Speaker 4: I'm talking about anyway? So they did indeed practice this.
Speaker 6: I wondered that it's the worst, perhaps the worst national anthem rendition in history. And I wondered, I'm like, did they practice her? Did they just go out there and wing it? And indeed they they I guess they did indeed practice it.
Speaker 4: If you can believe that there's a.
Speaker 6: There's a guy that is is in a little bit of trouble. I don't know if you have a picture of this, but he is a he's an ex professor at a New York City arts school, and his name is Brian Appel. Now he has been for like the past ten or fifteen years. He he's been taking pictures of people on the subway, Like wile he rides on the subway, he's just using his I'm assuming his camera phone or something. Yeah, doesn't that guy look like you see a picture of somebody? Yeah, doesn't he just look like You're like, that's some artsy, weird guy, right.
Speaker 5: That Gary Glitter guy with the crazy hair, Gary Glitter.
Speaker 4: The guy.
Speaker 6: Isn't he like the with the song? And he isn't he like a molester or something? I don't even know what Gary Glitter looks like the police. He looks like a Stuart Copelan, looks like an old rock star. Yeah, he's just like you, like you immediately.
Speaker 2: Some people buy their look.
Speaker 6: You could just immediately peg somebody by their looks, right, Tu version of Andy Warhol.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he's been to be friends with Snitzer.
Speaker 6: Yeah you think they get.
Speaker 4: Along this guy? Yeah about the y.
Speaker 6: Uh So, this guy takes pictures on the subway and out in public on the sidewalk and stuff, and then he post them on Facebook. And he's been doing this for like fifteen years. And he did like a big photo dump of all these pictures he's been taking and he says that it is.
Speaker 2: Art, but people are saying you are a creep.
Speaker 6: This is creepy you're taking pictures of people and posting them without their knowledge. And there's a I was reading an article about this, and you do see I don't know if you have this snitz, but it's like a screen grad that they use in the article, and this is what they use here, And you do look at it, You're like, man, it's a lot of mid drifts. He's just zooming in on the midrifts on girls. But I actually went to this guy's page. I'd have to pull it up. I don't have it pulled up right now. But this is just his photo gallery. And then when you and you know how like it takes the thumbnail and it just it kind of zooms in on the middle of whatever the picture is. It doesn't show you the whole picture, just miniaturized. It actually zooms in the picture. So this just happens to be zooming in on the midriffs of chicks. And if you look at his actual photos, it's a regular photo. It's just of somebody walking down the sidewalk or on the subway or whatever, like a street photographer. Yeah, I don't I don't find it. Everyone's like, oh, he's a crape. This guy's a crepe, and I don't. I don't really see anything creepy about it, honestly. I mean, it is weird that people are taking pictures of you. I was on a subway a while ago, I think, like last year, around Christmas time, and my wife's like, you know, that guy's like taking pictures of us for some reason, and he was trying to do it in such a way where you know, he had his phone out and he was taking pictures. I don't know. I don't know what he was. I don't know what he was up to. I don't know why he was taking pictures.
Speaker 4: But I don't know. Man, this is pretty weird. So here you go. Let me see.
Speaker 1: This is art, just random people that don't know they're getting their pictures taken it.
Speaker 4: Yeh, that's exactly what. Thank you for finding us. Yeah, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's creepy as in, I don't think he's specifically taking pictures of women, and but like, oh it's.
Speaker 6: Dudes, it's it's chicks. It's just people sitting on the subway.
Speaker 1: There are not good pictures, but that's art.
Speaker 2: But that's capturing life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just completely.
Speaker 2: It's completely weird.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think it's that weird on the subway, Yeah, I don't. I don't think it's that strange. It's just completely candid shots of people don't know that they're being photographed. And they are in public, by the way, and so when you're in public, anybody can photograph you. Have you not seen the auditors that that are all over YouTube and they'll go up to people and they'll take pictures of various things or video various things. Stop and then you know, it always turns into a fight, like they're just trying to egg people. Ont you can out in public, film people take photos of people. There is no privacy when you're out in public. So I don't think this guy's that big of a creep. It really doesn't bother me.
Speaker 5: I mean, nothing really bothers you, though if you had a kid.
Speaker 6: Though, well, it's one woman in here. She said that that I would have a problem with. She has two girls, they're now aged twenty five and eighteen, and she scoured the posts this guy has like it's something like twenty thousand pictures she scoured. Once she found out that this guy was taking most of his pictures on the R train in New York City. She's like, I know my daughters they take the R train, they're going to be in there. And so she she went through every single one of those photos to find pictures, and indeed she did find pictures of her daughter.
Speaker 2: Well that's see, Now that's bad.
Speaker 5: I mean if you're doing adults, but if you're doing kids.
Speaker 2: Too, who didn't you say they're nineteen and twenty five or.
Speaker 6: So had nineteen and twenty five. But I think this guy's been doing this for like ten or fifteen years. And she's like, oh, you know, one of the people in the thing was she was a minor. I guess her daughters are twenty five and eighteen. So she found something from like a year or two ago. So she probably had like a sixteen year old daughter. One of her daughters was photographed crying on the subway after a bad day.
Speaker 2: You're okay with that, no problem. Oh wow, here's the thing.
Speaker 6: Tell me who's creepier, the guy who's taking the pictures and posting him or the woman who's like, I know my daughter's gonna be in there. Let me go through twenty five thousand pictures, one by one by one by one by one. You never knew that that picture was posted. You absolutely never think of all the pictures you are in from people on vacation who take a Yeah, but they're not purposely taking a picture of you.
Speaker 1: They're taking a picture of their family. You walk into the background. This guy's secretly taking pictures of people. It's kind of weird. I don't have an issue with it. It does not appear to be sexual at all. No, I don't think it is, but still creepy.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm it's fine.
Speaker 5: I just don't like the kids aspect. I wouldn't want my.
Speaker 2: Daughter in a way.
Speaker 6: It's sort of fascinating by the complete you know, the people are completely unaware.
Speaker 4: There's no posing, there's.
Speaker 6: No it's it's it's as authentic as you could possibly get to take these pictures, and why don't nobody knows that you're taking them. And it's just a snapshot of, like Stint said, every day sort of common life. And you can look at these things, and you can you look at something you know, Hi, I wonder about or what is that person? Why are they crying? Or whatever the case may be. Right, I don't think it's that big of a deal. Claudia, you're on our it says Caludia. I'm guessing it's Claudia, Claudia, Morna, Gloria.
Speaker 8: Hi, good morning. I think for the woman's baseball I wonder if I's a publicity stunt for that singing, because that would make a lot of sense, considering I wouldn't even know about the event for that publicity stunt is what I'm gonna call it.
Speaker 6: So you think they did this, So they purposely did this, made it as bad as possible for this women's pro baseball league that nobody's ever heard of, didn't even know existed. Not a bad idea, because we are talking about it now, you might be right. Look, everyone's becoming as cynical as me. Everyone says fake, that's what everyone thinks. I would see. She's learning, Claudia, thank you, I appreciate it.
Speaker 9: There's a scout out there looking for the worst singers in America.
Speaker 2: That's the one you.
Speaker 4: Get us some publicity.
Speaker 6: What worse, what.
Speaker 3: Mean and worst?
Speaker 2: Just horrendous And I'm totally.
Speaker 10: Is worse that she thinks she's doing well, she thinks he's fabulous star.
Speaker 4: I was looking this up during the break.
Speaker 6: I guess it was Venus Williams had some sort of autoimmune syndrome, autoimmune disease whatever, and it's.
Speaker 4: Called Chobrin's disease. Anyways.
Speaker 6: Uh, I was reading about that on the Mayo Clinic, and nothing in there says that your body is starving for nutrients if you have Chilgrin's disease, which essentially just gives you dry mouth and dry eyes, and uh, treatment for it is is medicines to like prescription eye drops, medicines to make more saliva, Anti inflammatories, anti fungals, can treat the yeast infections in your mouth if you get those because your mouth is so dry and hydro see chloroquin all, that catch all drug, the malaria drug and the horse drug or whatever. Nothing in there says to drink protein to fix yourself, which is weird because she created, allegedly invented this this protein shake Happy Viking because her body was so starved of nutrients because of her autoimmune disease. Well, they don't say to take any more any more protein in because of this, and that's not going to do anything for you. There is something on the Mayo Clinic that just I don't know why stuff like this irritates me. It just does. But when they're talking about showgrin disease, they say showgrin disease can happen at any age, but most people are older than forty at the time of diagnosis. The condition is much more common and people assigned female at birth.
Speaker 4: Oh you mean women.
Speaker 6: I mean the way they have to word everything now, I mean this is a medical this is medical literature here at Mayo Clinic. The condition is much more common in people assigned female at birth. Assigned female, that's how you have to That's okay, No, it's it's aggravating, you know it. I know everyone knows that you're fool on yourself. If that's not aggravating. Speaking of aggravating, I'm going to give you two things, and you tell me which one is more aggravating. Okay, all right, Number one, BMW. What they're doing this is indeed aggravating. I don't know how you could own a BMW and not just be completely incensed at this. So you know, on modern cars they have a screen in the in the middle. You know, it's where you're or your radio, your air conditioning. All this stuff appears right there on the on the screen. Well, BMW is on the screens in their cars, whether you like it or not. They're showing you things like this.
Speaker 4: Here it is it's Spider Man.
Speaker 6: It's a Spider Man commercial on the screen of your car.
Speaker 2: I think it's every time you start the car too.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not at all.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, and then it says BMW and Spider Man Brand New Day exclusively in cinemas with a QR code that shows up on your car screen for you to you know, if you want to get more info on this ad that just showed you. I would drive my BMW into a lake if it started doing this.
Speaker 2: We put that back up that at the QR code.
Speaker 6: It's right there if it were. Oh, I don't think it's gonna be the videos to grainy thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it doesn't work. No, I want to see what's on that. I think it's fine.
Speaker 2: I mean, are you for real? You think that's fine?
Speaker 6: You don't you think that's okay that they're showing you ads in a car.
Speaker 4: Now this I don't know what kind.
Speaker 6: Of BMW this is, but BMW's are expensive. I don't what's the cheapest BMW cost these days?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: You owned one?
Speaker 4: Idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't afford that the cheap one.
Speaker 6: That's got to be they make cheap models. I would say maybe, like I don't know, fifty five maybe is that possible. It's a BMW. What's the cheapest one. It's a three series, one series.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what they have.
Speaker 6: But anyway, if you spend a lot of people, it's easy to spend one hundred thousand dollars on a BMW.
Speaker 4: It's very easy.
Speaker 6: If you spend one hundred thousand dollars on a car and it starts showing you that long ass commercial. That's a that's a twenty second commercial or thirty second commercial. When you turn on your car, before you get to the radio, before you shit.
Speaker 4: To anything, you have to watch this. I would be.
Speaker 6: Calling up the dealership going, you got to take this car back. This is not part of the This was not part of the plan that you're gonna put advertising on the screen in my car, the main screen in my car. Wouldn't you be outraged by this?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: I get annoyed with my TV.
Speaker 1: When you hit pause on some some things, it'll take over the entire screen to show you a yogurt ad or whatever. You're just like, maybe I'm pausing because I want to look at what's on the screen. I'm trying to read some sort of piece of paper on the screen or whatever, and it just goes, Nope, here's an ad.
Speaker 4: I don't get that. What is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know what app there's one streaming service and stuff does it and it's so annoying.
Speaker 6: I don't like I use Apple TV. I don't like the interfaces on a lot of the smart TVs because they're just bombarding you with ads on your smart TV and it's just banner ads for this, that and the other video ads for everything, and it's just it's like, I paid for this TV. I shouldn't have ads in the middle of my TV experience. And not even when you're watching I'm talking like on the home screen of your TV there's ads. What what are you in the hurry for? Like, so what, I'm paying good money for this? If I bought this BMW. I paid good money for this BMW. I don't want to have to wait around while a commercial plays before I can drive my car away.
Speaker 4: They should pay you for that.
Speaker 2: Not allow you to drive You sure about that? You can't maybe.
Speaker 6: You can put it into drive and start start to I don't know. I don't know the answer. Whether it makes you sit through that before you can drive away, Oh my god, that would be really annoying.
Speaker 4: Maybe they give you a discount.
Speaker 6: You go, what hey, knock ten grand off of my car and you and play ads?
Speaker 2: Well, then would you? Maybe?
Speaker 6: But as I'm agreeing to it, yeah, it's your choice at that point.
Speaker 2: Ten grand's a lot of money. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 6: If they if they offered ten grand off, maybe I don't know, that's still be really annoying. Charlie loves those commercials they play at gas station. No, I don't go to gas stations because I have an electric car, so I don't have them.
Speaker 2: You don't mind them?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was kind of surprised that he hates them. I actually watched them. I enjoy it. No, Brook isn't Brooke Hunter one of the people.
Speaker 6: I don't even like shows. I'll walk away and I'll go sit in my car to avoid it because I'm not I hate it.
Speaker 2: I think I could be on this.
Speaker 5: I could be on gas stations, do a little station.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pop up show. I don't mind it.
Speaker 4: John and Youngstown Ohio. You're on Rover's Morning Glory, Your Morning John, Good Morning.
Speaker 11: I mean, so bm commercials and BMW's okay, are they just showing them that startup that's going to eventually you know, you're going to go drive path to McDonald's one day and they're just going to show you a commercial.
Speaker 6: Right, Well, think about this. Here's what they really would love to get going.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: It is at this point, I believe, only when you start your car up, there's a Spider Man commercial for thirty seconds play on your BMW screen. But wait until they get all the autonomous driving going. Now you've spent one hundred thousand dollars on a vehicle that will drive itself, and you go, oh my god, the future is here. I'm living in the lap of luxury. I'm sitting in my car. It's driving me to work. I can do whatever I want to do. Well, once they can do that, they're just going to bombard you with commercials on the screen. Then while you're driving, that's what's going to happen. So that's why they're not doing it now while you drive it would be a safety issue. But wait till the car drives itself. Then they'll hit you with all these commercials. Oh yeah, but it's this isn't a really cheap car.
Speaker 1: I would to understand, but it's a BMW right to be classy and BMW.
Speaker 4: I don't know what came over this company a few years.
Speaker 6: Do you remember that they wanted to charge people a subscription fee for heated seats? Do you remember that. I think they eventually stopped doing that.
Speaker 4: I believe.
Speaker 6: Here's someone that says, well, over I have a BMW M five. The Spider Man ad doesn't just pop up. It's optional. They also do it for holidays. Well, I don't think anyone opts in to get a commercial on your on your screen.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: I know in my car they do have holiday stuff that pops up, but it's it's it's not really like it's not a commercial. It's more like the interface of the car. Like if on the screen, if there's like a little button simulated button on the screen, they'll have like snow on it. When it's Christmas time they have a little Santa had like that crazy German holidays or something to go with the sticks and beat you or whatever. So anyway, yeah, I would oh man, I would be annoyed if my car was doing that to me? All right, So that is it that one? Or is it this other thing that I just read about. Let me pull this up here, just give me a second. Here's a woman she went to a Chaboozy concert. I have video of this, but I don't think. I didn't watch the video. Charlie told me that the video doesn't really explain what's happening a whole lot.
Speaker 4: But in this video.
Speaker 6: There's a woman who has gotten to She's staked out at the front of the space, at the front of the stage there for this Chaboozy concert. Everyone likes this song, right, Does Chaboozi have any other songs or is it just this one? Got one with jelly Roll. I don't know if it's popular. I think everybody has. I think I have a song with jelly Roll. Everyone has a song with jelly Roll, one called Amen Amen Ahead.
Speaker 2: I think to the course.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, pryf on me because the tail's head out and still case sleeping.
Speaker 1: Somebody said us sound familiar, but also fos not going.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 11: Somebody working in mom somebody said tramp on me.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, somebody loves Chaboozi. This woman loves Shaboozi and she went right up. She she steaked out her spot right at the front of the stage wherever this concert was. And she's right up against the barricade. And you know, when you go to a concert, you sacrifice to get up to the front. What if you have to go to the bathroom where you want to get a beard, you can't. You'll never be able to get back in there.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, I have a horror story about and I'll want to hear what you have to say first.
Speaker 2: But I did that.
Speaker 5: I spent all day at the front of the concert and I had to go potty.
Speaker 6: So hear this woman she at the very front, and some woman has the nerve to ask.
Speaker 2: And I don't think you hear what's.
Speaker 4: Going on in this video? Is that correct, Charlie, You just kind of know.
Speaker 6: You look at the aftermath of all right, some woman has the nerve to tell this lady who's right at the front at the barricade. She goes, hey, can you let my ten year old stand in front of you so that she can see Shaboozi. And the lady's just like no, And people are really angry at this lady. Here's a little bit of the video, but she turns around and she's.
Speaker 2: Like, no, what the af No, Oh, she's a bit and this lady.
Speaker 4: I guess it must be this. I don't know if it's the lady in the.
Speaker 6: Cowboy hat here who's asking, like, hey, let my kid stand in front of you. But yeah, this must be the kid here is at the top of the kid's head.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, okay, so and the.
Speaker 6: Lady's like upset at that. This lady's a.
Speaker 2: She's very tall. So what at the front row she's very very tall?
Speaker 5: Doesnasty don't wait, we don't know if she's very tall or are the other people she's very tall, I don't know. She towers over the mom and all of her friends.
Speaker 4: Okay, what does she say specifically?
Speaker 5: She goes, I don't give it f She says, yeah, I'm up here.
Speaker 6: I've staked out my little area. I'm right up against the barricade. No, that's your problem. That's ten year old, can't she sorry? That's you should have gotten here earlier.
Speaker 4: Like I did.
Speaker 2: That's that's something.
Speaker 1: I don't even think it's a big deal to ask, But the answer could be no. And then you go, okay, accept that I ask and the lady goes no, and then you go all right, well never mind because I didn't get here early.
Speaker 2: I was a bad mom.
Speaker 1: I should have got here early, exactly like, so, don't put her on blast and be like, oh, this bitch wouldn't let me sit and stand front. Yeah, you asked and I said no.
Speaker 6: Now everyone's they're like, oh, what a bitch. Should have let that kid up there? Absolutely not get out of here? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is annoying.
Speaker 4: You're under no obligation to let somebody is.
Speaker 1: I think I personally would have let the kids stand in front of me, because it wouldn't really make a difference with Charlie.
Speaker 6: I know you, because you would have been then the kid's gonna stand in front of you, and then you're gonna be like, oh, I don't want to stand behind the kids. Somebody's gonna accuse me of looking at the kid or rubbing up against the kids.
Speaker 1: You would not know this, But if I if I'm standing at a concert, I go to concerts a lot. If there's a girl usually usually I don't see many children. But if there's a girl that's shorter, than me. I move out of the way, and I say, you could stay in front all the time. It doesn't bother me because I'm still gonna be able to see. So I have no problem. I would have no problem any the kid go in front. But I'm not obligated to do it. If if I choose not to that day, that's on me. And that's totally cool and it's acceptable.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be mean about it. Like the girl the Tall Girls really mean, She's like, no, I don't give an app.
Speaker 4: Well, probably because somebody, the mother is probably.
Speaker 2: Going what's approvable? Just one song? She turned around and said okay, so she got her phone out to start filming her and the video.
Speaker 4: Just watching the video? What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: We just watched? Man, what's the aftermath? See she's been a bitch.
Speaker 4: No, she's like she is confusion, Like what the effort is.
Speaker 2: The mom right here in the hats like, okay, honey, let's go.
Speaker 4: Yeah I do.
Speaker 2: She's not making a stink about it.
Speaker 4: I can't even believe that somebody would ask this. Honestly, I can't believe that.
Speaker 6: Somebody would ask I would to get in front of somebody at a concert.
Speaker 4: You don't know, that's not the way this works.
Speaker 5: And it's a little kid and the girl was tall, So you're not gonna if you go with the front row.
Speaker 2: What's to say? Who cares? You're still going to stand above them.
Speaker 4: Here's what happens. I've been at concerts and I've tried.
Speaker 2: To you know, last time at a concert.
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 6: Three boys, Yeah I don't. I don't remember what the last concert I was at, but probably many more than you at all. What's the last concert you went to?
Speaker 2: Melow?
Speaker 5: Oh look, no, I can't Snitzer is on me? I got it, Barry Marriylow?
Speaker 4: How long ago was that?
Speaker 2: Last year?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: So I've been to concerts since you what what concert?
Speaker 4: I just I went to the sphere. I saw Backstreet Boys.
Speaker 2: It's not a real concert anyway.
Speaker 6: So I've been to concerts and you're at a concert, and here's what happens. When you try to be nice and you move over a little bit. Then this mother and the kid, and then the mom's going to show up, and then they're going.
Speaker 2: To elbow you out of the spot that you were in. They're absolutely gonna weasel it.
Speaker 1: The kid's up there for the one song, and the moms like, oh, come, I'll just stand next to my kid.
Speaker 4: Right now, and then next and then they never leave.
Speaker 5: Yes, I used to have so much. I was fearless. I had no problem doing that. And then I got older and we were at an iHeart festival and it was myself, Charlie and maybe Snits and they were like, come on, let's go over here, let's go do this. I'm like, no, we're not supposed to. We're not supposed to. I got scared as I got older. I was such a big that exact festival. That was the one time in your life we were allowed to do. We had passes to do whatever we wanted. So what happened to me and so that was we were everywhere. We were in between the security guards.
Speaker 1: You know, we're like the security guard stands in front of the performer where the stage you know, usually they post stage divers down since and I were just standing right there watching.
Speaker 4: That's why we don't get invited to anything.
Speaker 5: Run though, But I used to when I was younger, make my way like I don't care, come out, We're going to the front.
Speaker 2: If you get in fights.
Speaker 5: Now, I don't know I just as I aged, I just like I don't want to make anyone mad?
Speaker 2: Why is that I got so weird? I still love doing that. You don't like the hash? The only you know?
Speaker 6: I don't want to castle like I don't like traffic. It's pulling out of a baseball game the other night. I go, Jesus Christ, that is why it don't come downtown too much traffic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: So what's more annoying? You tell me.
Speaker 6: You get in your car and an ad plays before you can start your car up and drive away, A thirty second spider Man ad plays, Or you're at a concert in the very front and somebody asks, hey, can my kids stand in front of you?
Speaker 4: What's more annoying?
Speaker 2: Dad?
Speaker 4: I'm one hundred percent on the ass, do you think so? Yeah?
Speaker 2: The concert? But I don't care if they're asking me, like, sure, go ahead. I don't actually mind either one of them.
Speaker 6: I think it's I think it's the ad because that seems like something that's going to happen over and over and over again and get really annoying. The concert is just a one off. You go, oh, shut up, bitch, like that, You're crazy?
Speaker 4: What's wrong? With you.
Speaker 6: What are you thinking you can let that go after you know, I had to deal with that the next day. The ad is going to be over and over and over.
Speaker 9: But that means you might get used to it and it might just become numb to you, the ad, and you you'll ignore it.
Speaker 4: I don't think so that would That would piss me.
Speaker 9: This woman standing behind you the rest of the concert, probably bitching and moaning how you didn't let her kid up front? You just hear that the whole time. Let the kid watch watch. Yeah, on your mom's shoulders now, yeah, mom put them on her shoulder.
Speaker 2: Now they can see.
Speaker 6: That would be annoying for anybody behind. I hate that when people do that too, They put their they put their bitch up on their shoulders, just like okay, come on, get down. What is it with people standing at concerts too? Like, oh, I'm a standard, I'm at an age. Now you mean in the seats, if you're if you're in the seats, I got a dance, yeah, dancing.
Speaker 2: I was at a concert Monday night, and yeah I was in.
Speaker 4: I was in my seats, having a nice sit.
Speaker 1: It was beautiful, stand up, and then everybody starts standing up, and I was like, what we doing?
Speaker 2: I know, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Shit?
Speaker 1: It's why do we even go into these seats? Then we could have stood down way closer. We're in the seats, let's have a sit. I don't want to pay for the standing. That might be more expensive, but I still want to stand and dance. This one was a free for all. You could stand up front if you want it, or you could go to the seats. And I decided I'm gonna go sit in the seats. Sporting events too, like everybody, we have a good view. You just everyone's sitting down.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 6: I get it, there's a big play, everyone jumps up, But why are there always like a group of four guys who just want to stand through the entire thing. You're standing, You're the only people standing. Now I have to stand because I'm behind you, and then that people behind me have to stand.
Speaker 4: Sit your ass down.
Speaker 9: Oh I stood at the baseball game when we all did our staff outing. Yeah, because the people I was sitting with we were gonna get up and go get a drink. And once I stood up, then they said, oh you know what, let's wait until the play's over. Play Like for baseball etiquette, and I said, true, right now, I'm already standing and I was like, I'm not going to sit back down.
Speaker 2: My ledgs were all sweaty and nasty.
Speaker 9: I was like, I'm just gonna So I had to stand there until he struck out or something, and then they got up and walked walked away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are.
Speaker 6: They're always is like a usher guy, like an old eighty year old guy who like stops you from going down the steps.
Speaker 4: And they'll be like, oh, you gotta wait. He'll play.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's nice to do that. It's respect.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but there's a lot of in and out going on. There's a lot of downtime in a baseball game. Like you're not going to miss much if somebody's walking down steps in front of her, like, I.
Speaker 4: Gotta take a break. What do you have coming up in the shoozy?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 2: Coming up in the news.
Speaker 5: Sorry, If you're looking for a part time job and you love the holidays, I'm gonna tell you where you can apply.
Speaker 2: And speaking of concerts, somebody just.
Speaker 5: Donated over a million dollars worth of good things for schools.
Speaker 2: Who is it and what they donate I'll tell.
Speaker 4: You come up here, we'll be right back. Hey go