Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Wednesday home today. We will do some emails this hour. There there's no such thing anymore as a moderate Democrat. All that and so much more coming up still on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. I do have to give Trump a shout out for this one too. That gone, He's funny. Sometime.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of Space Force because I started it. We have Space Force cameras on every single door every well, there are no doors that've been pretty wash added, but every area of that.
Speaker 1: If somebody walks.
Speaker 2: In and he's got a badge with his name on it, like Mohammed Something, which is about a fifty to fifty guess Mohammed Something, they can tell the name.
Speaker 1: Than gone it Trump, It just comes out of him. All right? Uh headline This is from the Free Beacon. Moderate Governor Abigail Spanberger appoints transactivists to Virginia Advisory Board after avoiding trans issues on the campaign trail. All right, So I'm gonna combine that with a couple of different things. Joe Biden did some car interview with Jay Leno. That's why the sound it's gonna sound like it is. Let me play this for you.
Speaker 3: Well, the other thing I was able to do, I made sure there could be no oil joining off.
Speaker 1: The east coast, the west coast.
Speaker 3: And one hundred and fifty miles off in.
Speaker 4: Gulf of Mexico.
Speaker 3: He could do it with all a lot of protection too.
Speaker 1: No, I want you to think about that in the context of what we just talked about at the end of the back half of last hour. Oil Oil runs the world. Oil runs the world. Everything everything around you right now, unless you're in the woods, is either made with oil as an oil ingredient, and I guarantee you it only got wherever it got in some way using oil. Oil runs the planet. The former president of the United States of America, the Democrat Party, the position of the Democrat Party is the thing the world runs on. They will destroy our ability to acquire it as fast as they can. This is not something they hide or ashamed of when they're looking at highlights of what they've done. That's what they talk about.
Speaker 5: The other day.
Speaker 3: I made sure there could be no world zing off the east coast, the West coast, and the one hundred and fifty miles off and golf Mexico, all lot.
Speaker 1: Do you understand what a radical statement that is. It would be like the person you love the most on life support in the hospital and me walking into the room and saying, Hey, great news. I've drastically reduced the power supply to this life support system. In fact, I'm gonna keep working and I'll try to cut it off completely. Do you understand that that's the equivalent of what I just said. Name me a Democrat who has the opposite position on the issue. You can't. There is no such thing as a moderate Democrat anymore. They don't exist. This lady, she's at candidate in New York running for office. She's getting a bunch of pub right now.
Speaker 6: Are we ready to free Palestine? Are we ready to abolish ice? Are we ready to win at Medicare for all, housing for all?
Speaker 1: And unions for all? Well, she's a radical. Name the Democrat who will disagree with her on those issues publicly? Name one. Listen to this lady, darry Alisa Chevalier. I mean, I don't know how to say your stupid name. By the way, Endorsed by the Mayor of New York City.
Speaker 7: Miss Chevalier, you recently said on WNYC radio that.
Speaker 1: Defendants who can just want to point out that I nailed that pronunciation. Nailed the pronunciation. Everyone knows I'm a cunning linguist. Miss Chevalier.
Speaker 7: You recently said on WNYC radio that defendants who commit crimes should not be deported after serving time.
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 8: Because we have a criminal system. It's an imperfect system. It's an imperfect criminal system.
Speaker 1: That I've been critical of, but we have one.
Speaker 8: And if we truly believe in a system where we don't have double jeopardy on the basis of where someone was born, then we cannot also have a system of punishment that is unique to people who were born elsewhere. We need to make sure we got it.
Speaker 1: She's crazy. How did this happen? And when did this happen? How and when did this happen? Because did you ever know a Democrat from your youth? Maybe it was a parent, a grandparent, a neighbor, a family friend. I'm talking about from back in the days of the eighties, sixties, seventies, eighties, maybe even nineties. Did you did you know any older democrats back then? Did they talk about abolishing ice? Did they talk about I wish we could destroy all the oil production. Did you ever know an older Democrat to talk about that. They may have had differing views than you on unions and things like that, but did you ever know them to be just openly destroyers? How and when did it happen? Well, listen to this from CNN.
Speaker 5: Extremely or very proud to be an American? Again?
Speaker 9: Look at this divide, a great rowing divide on this question. Back in January of two thousand and one, ninety percent of Republicans eighty five percent of Democrats. This was after a very contentious two thousand election. Keep in mind, right with George W. Bush coming into the White House, you come over to this side of the screen. In twenty twenty six, look at this again, the Democratic percentage absolutely plummets to just twenty nine percent of Democrats say there extremely are very proud to be an American. That Republican percentage the exact same ninety and ninety the Democratic percentage.
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 9: That's basically a third of the level that it was just twenty five years I.
Speaker 1: Think more from CNN.
Speaker 9: Will display the flag on July fourth, the American flag.
Speaker 5: Back in July of two thousand and one. Look at this.
Speaker 9: You had sixty eight percent of Republicans, sixty five percent of Democrats saying that they would in fact display the flag on July fourth.
Speaker 5: You come over to this side of the screen.
Speaker 9: Republicans basically are where they were twenty five years ago RTE sixty four percent. But look at that Democratic percentage absolutely plummeting. Twenty seven percent of Democrats say they will in fact display the flag on July fourth.
Speaker 1: Give me just one more.
Speaker 9: What is July fourth meaning you celebrate America, friends and family time?
Speaker 5: Among Republicans? What do you see?
Speaker 9: You see the clear majority say it's a time to celebrate America, sixty five percent among Democrats.
Speaker 5: How are the plurality disagreed? Look at that?
Speaker 9: What do you see friends in family time at forty two percent versus just twenty four percent who say that What it means most of them is to celebrate America.
Speaker 1: In two thousand and one, eighty five percent of Democrats were proud to be an American. Today twenty five years later, twenty nine percent. What explains that? Democrat party has been around a long time? Republican party's been around a long long time. What accounts for that? How has the party moved so radically to the left so quickly. Look if we were talking about one hundred years span here, where there were your gradual moves to the left, and then a gradual move to the left, and after one hundred years the party is completely communist, Well, that would be something and more understandable and easy to take. But it wasn't even this way in the nineties. It wasn't even this way in the year two thousands.
Speaker 9: Extremely or very proud to be an American again, look at this divide, a growing divide on this question. Back in January two thousand and one, ninety percent of Republicans eighty five percent of Democrats. This was after a very contentious two thousand election. Keep in mind, right with George W. Bush coming into the White House, you come over to this side of the screen. In twenty twenty six, look at this again, the Democratic percentage absolutely plummets to just twenty nine percent from.
Speaker 1: Eighty five to twenty nine from two thousand to twenty twenty six. There's a lot to this question we can discuss, but we do have to have a discussion about it, because look, I'm glad you're not a communist although that doesn't apply to the hate communists hate listening. But I'm glad you're not a communist. I'm glad you intend to oppose them to fight their revolution. That's very good. And as long as we fight long enough and hard enough, I do believe we can hold their revolution at bay for a very long time. However, the point I've made before still absolutely stands to this day. On a long enough timeline, we can't survive long term like this. You just can't. If there are two major political parties and the leaders of one of the two political parties of fifty percent of the parties feel like they have to openly spit on the country. They're trying to represent that there's no long term future for a country like that. So how did this happen so fast? Twenty five years? We talk about that.
Speaker 10: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Wednesday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So how does the Democrat Party become fully America hating and radicalized in just twenty five years? You go back to nineteen ninety Democrats are proud to be an American. According to the polling at almost the same level Republicans are. They're flying American flags again, almost the same percentage as Republicans are. Fast forward to the year twenty twenty six, and Democrats hate the United States of America. We're not just talking about the aocs and Jasmine Crocketts.
Speaker 1: Of the world the run. We're talking about the average Democrat. You live next door to your liberal and pegy. They hate the country, they don't fly the flag. They're not proud to be an American. How does that happen to an entire party in twenty five years? What accounts for that? First, let's talk about this part of it. It's not just that it took twenty five years. It's uh, well, I'll tell you what. Have you ever lifted something heavy in your life, heavy box, something like that. Almost everybody has you lifted something heavy in your life. What's the most important thing before you actually lift it? Make sure your base is solid right. You don't want to bend over at your back. You don't want to make sure your feet are too close together, too far apart. You need to take a second or a minute, depending on how old you are, and make sure you got a good, solid, firm base. Once you've got that firm base, then the lifting part is pretty fast, right. You just pick your legs up, you're rope. The Communists in the United States of America spent the entire twentieth century getting their base worked out. What does that mean, moving through the institutions of education, media, government, Hollywood, and the American Church. There are other institutions, but I'll focus on those five because those are five of the most critical institutions in the United States of America. They spent the twentieth century, one hundred years moving their people into those institutions, worming their way through those institutions, working their way up to the top floor of those institutions, and then while in those institutions, hiring other Communists to come into the institution. That doesn't mean that the FBI was fully communist in nineteen seventy five. You would never have thought of it that way if you were alive back then. They were working on it. They spent a hundred years working on it, getting that base underneath them, getting ready to lift. So that we have to explain before I get to the more modern part of it. We do have to understand so much of this road was paved before two thousand. Before two thousand and one, they were just getting their people into place. So what happened in the early two thousands, what happened was this, the radicals got into place and they took over the Democrat Party. And they are still taking over the Democrat Party. And when I say still taking it over, honestly it you might call it a mop up operation. At this point in time, they just started taking out Democrat leaders in the party. High powered Democrats in the already were run out of the party by far left people. Remember AOC in the Bronx. AOC is a congresswoman and will be so for the next thirty forty years if she doesn't go to the Senate. Why is she there? There was a Democrat there before her, an establishment Democrat who raised a lot of money, well thought of by Democrat leadership. How could a guy like that lose? She was recruited by communists and came at him from his left flank and took him out. And since that moment, Chuck Schumer has gone from being a fairly normal Democrat to the last I don't know how long he sounds exactly like AOC. Why because Chuck Schumer is worried about being taken out by his left flank. What's one of the reasons. Grandma Vodka finally hung it up after having such a vice script control on her party for so long. She could hold the animals at bay, and hold the animals at bay, and finally she got too old, too weak, and there were too many of them, and she said, you know what, I'm retiring with my vodka and my dentures. The Communists have been attacking the Democrat Party from within for the last twenty years, and they're winning that. These people, this is the Democrats. Now.
Speaker 6: Are we ready to free Palestine? Are we ready to abolish ice? Are we ready to win medicare for all, housing for all, and unions for all?
Speaker 1: That's not radical anymore. That's the modern Democrat Party because they had a revolution from within. Last point on this before we do emails and everything else. This is not unique to the modern Democrat Party. In countries like Germany where the Communists were getting a foothold. France, they did the same thing. Soviet Union. Honestly, they did the same thing. Even China other places. Radical communists who are further left than even other communists will launch revolutions, internal revolutions, to purge any moderates, to purge anybody putting the brakes on them from anywhere. There are always the most hardcore Republicans or Republicans communists in any group of leftists, and in the end they will win every single time because they simply earned the other parts of it are not strong enough to put barriers on them. That's what happened in the last twenty years. The communists got themselves into place, launched their revolution. Now the sitting president talks like, well, the other.
Speaker 3: Thing I was able to do. I made sure there could be no world join off the East coast, the West coast, and one hundred fifty.
Speaker 1: Miles completely radical, completely insane. Abortions, also insane. It is a saying that this has become so accepted in the United States of America. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Wednesday. If you missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. I don't know why I still I think it's hilarious that Hillary Clinton is out there just crap it on Joe Biden.
Speaker 11: For no Rea, He made a terrible mistake. He made a terrible mistake for himself, his legacy, and for the country. He had said that he would not run again. And you know, counterfactual narratives are always a bit tricky, but I believe if he had kept to that plan and said in say the late summer of twenty three, that he wasn't going to run, that he was going to pass, you know, the torch to the next generation, we would have had a real contest.
Speaker 1: You know what's amazing about that is I bet that's true. I bet Joe Biden. Remember he was installed, and he knew he was installed. I bet sometime early on the powers that be, the board members of the system sat Joe down and said, hey, Joe, you do have a hard time talking. We just wanted to let you know this is gonna be a one term thing. You're okay with it being a one term thing, right, Joe? Hey, we're still hey, still president of the United States of America. There aren't many of those still get that Presidential Library, gonna have a that'll be engraved on your tomb for all of eternity. Joe, It's gonna be one term, right, And I bet your money Joe's sitting there. Huh huh, okay, sounds good, and I bet he agreed to it. And then what happened His wife got used to the high life, is what happened. His wife got used to flying on Air Force one, being on the cover of Vanity Fair, everybody calling her doctor Jill. It's a good life, isn't it. When the time came, she wasn't that interested in giving it up, Hey, Jesse. Iran has scheduled the funeral ceremonies for the Ayatola to start on the fourth of July. I think it's deliberate to troll the US on our two hundred and fiftieth independence celebration and considering our media, who will most likely going to give them good airtime that day. What's your take on that? Thanks for all you do and I can't pronounce your name, but thank you. I appreciate it. Yeah, this is I can't sit here and tell you that it is going to be a fun future for us going forward having done a deal with Iran. And again, I'm not against the deal. I explain to you exactly in depth why I felt about it and how I felt about it. I know it's gonna have all kinds of crappy stuff in it. I get it. I also understand why Trump had to do it, Like I get all that.
Speaker 5: And now.
Speaker 1: Now you're in bed with Iran and the Iranian regime. They're really crappy, they're evil, They're I mean, any regime that regularly beats and tortures women, it's a really evil, evil regime. You can argue with this government or that government around the world. I don't like this law and I don't like that policy, and we all have our preferred forms of government. I get all that. When you are constantly sending thugs to drag young women off the streets and then beating them them to death in dark prisons, that's an evil, evil regime, an evil regime that does fun terror, an evil regime that is responsible for the death of so many people over the years, so many people, not just Americans. I was about to say Americans, but it's more than just us, so many people over the years, and now now we're dealing with them, and that's how it and that's how it's going to be going forward. And I do believe that having his burial ceremony on the day of our two hundred and fiftieth birthday. I do believe it's a big Iranian middle finger to the United States of America. And I'll tell you what, I am not looking forward to a future where we have to wake up and get these middle fingers in our face all the time now. And I think there's going to be plenty of them. I think there's going to be a lot of actions taken by the Iranian regime, seeing how far they can violate the deals, seeing just how far they can push it. Seeing you know, the you know, the two kids, two brothers in the back seat, one of them holding his finger an inch away from the other one's face. I'm not touching you. I'm not touching you. I think that we're in for a lot of that in the United States of America going forward. I'm not touching you. I'm not touching you. I'm not touching it. And it's going to become this constant aggravation because we had to do a deal with a country that sucks, with a regime that sucks. And the best way I can do well, I don't even know if it's the best way. Life's messy, man. It is in foreign policy is extremely messy, and when you decide to go off to war, oftentimes you don't come back draped in glory. Oftentimes it ends up really, really crappy, and it sucks. Trump made that call and decided to go And now it's gonna suck for a while. He knows it. He knows what I'm saying is true. Now it's gonna suck for a while. How long? I don't know. We weren't in this situation three months ago, before we sailed the United States Navy across the Atlantic Ocean, we were not in this situation. We are in this situation now. I don't like it. You may not like it, but that's the situation we're in. And people will cover themselves with all kinds of cope and hope about the whole thing. But it's a crappy friggin situation. It's epic. What Chris, What Chris said? Maybe this turns people off of foreign adventuring altogether. Oh buddy, I think you nailed it in an extreme way. I think the United States of America, if we have a fuel tank for foreign adventuring and it used to be full, and then after twenty years of global war on terror, idiocy. It's down to about a quarter of a tank. I think this little Iranian adventure probably drained it at least by half. Again, I think there's much less appetite for that now because we see it doesn't always work out that well. But it's gonna sound like a defensive trump and maybe it is. But for a man. I don't know that this applies to women. It probably doesn't. But for a man, many, many, many men throughout history have stood at the head of a powerful military force. And you're standing there. Picture it, just picture you're standing that, you're up on a balcony and you're looking at all these troops, and then you turn around and you see the horizon. And as a man, you wonder what you could do with that army if you march them over the horizon. There's a lot of glory waiting for you over that horizon. Look how powerful they are. I'm in command of it. I can go do some pretty great things. And many, many, many men throughout history have marched that army over the and found some glory, no question, And many, many, many men throughout history have marched that army across the horizon and found various forms of disaster. This Iranian misadventure was a disaster in every way, politically, economically, we gained nothing for it, gain absolutely nothing. Well, they're not going to have a nuclear weapon. Oh gosh, put that on your bankie at night. They didn't have a nuclear weapon before we bombed their nuclear facilities into dust a few months ago. Don't you remember that. But that's how people will comfort themselves with it. It's over, I kind of I hope it's over. Trump administration needs to get here and plant themselves here and get grocery prices down. The foreign adventuring has to stop. I really, really hope I don't have to hear the words Cuba. I really, Chris, write this down. I'm really nervous I'm gonna start hearing about Cuba. Who knows, maybe not whatever the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday homday. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You know, on occasion, I like to talk about me and what Chris, don't make faces. I like to think about me and talk about me, and you probably do this. Do you ever, do you ever think about something about you, whether it's something you like about you? Or something you dislike about you, and you kind of trace it back and wonder where did this begin? Where did all this come from. I have a deep, deep, burning hatred for Barack Obama in the American press, and I'll be honest, it's probably an unhealthy hatred. And let me explain that the two actually go hand in hand. I developed them both at the exact same time. I was a book nerd. You know, I'm really stupid. I didn't go to school anything like that, but a book nerd. And I've always been into history, nerd out on history stuff. I only started getting into politics after I got out of the Marine Corps and I was working construction. I was out of town, and so I started reading and listening and watching to more political stuff. It started to catch my interest. And during this time, this communist named Barack Obama was running for office back then, and it wasn't just Barack Obama running for office that filled me with rage. It was watching the American media and how they aided him in his deception of the American people. And let me pause, I actually believe that journalism is really really important for a society. I think it's one of those things that really makes for a healthy society. If you have a press of some kind that exposes powerful people when they're doing bad things, a press that informs people of great things and dangers and things like that, and foreign affairs. I think that that's really really important. I don't know about you. I'm not on the ground in Ukraine. I'm not sifting through the documents in Iran right now. I don't know what's going on at the local food shelter. We need, we need people who will go do that on our behalf and then bring us information. That's what we need. But if your press turns in to a communist bunch of dirt balls, then you are supremely, supremely screwed as a country because they're simply going to lie about everything they possibly can in order to further the communist revolution. And as Barack Obama was rising in that Democrat primary, remember Hillary Clinton Clinton Quinton. Hillary Clinton was the one who was supposed to win that primary. As Barack Obama was rising in that primary, the American media was falling all over him, all over him. They were absolutely smitten with him, covering for him. If I remember right, well, we're not gonna be able to dig it up. But there was actually a in fact, I do remember right a Saturday Night Live skit where they spoofed it, and the basics of the skit was they were showing the Democrat debate for president, and they had the moderator pretty much throwing shoes at Hillary Clinton, and then they'd go to Barack Obama and the moderator would offer him a glass of water or something like that. It became so obvious to everybody that the media was rooting for him. And then once he got to be president, of course, because he's in America hating savage, he immediately starts crapping on the country as ass as he can, appointing the most radical people to government. Obamacare, everybody hated, crappy, you, Randal, oh, you name it, on and on and on down the line. Obama kept screwing everything up, and all along the way, they just covered him like he was the greatest thing since slice spread. I saw Barack Obama on Good Morning America and I remembered once again why I hate him and why I hate the press. How have you been able to find that balance?
Speaker 4: I you pick and choose your spots. I'm not suggesting I've done it perfectly.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: My goal was to, yeah, look at the example of our first president, George Washington. I don't have a horse to get on, but he kinda said, all right, I've done done my stint and now I'm going mag hole. And I think Michelle, they very much would prefer a quieter life for us. And on the other hand, there have been some folks who would like to see me out every day right bang in the drum. What I've tried to do is to move from player to coach.
Speaker 1: I've tried to emulate George Washington. This guy, there's just nobody better in the history of American communism, nobody better at being a radical America hating piece of crap while selling himself to the masses as mister moderate, nice guy, and the media helped him sell it. Barack Obama more than every other president of my lifetime combined combined. Barack Obama has stayed intimately involved in the political sphere year up to and including maintaining a residence in Washington, d C. Anyone with even the tiniest amount of knowledge into politics understands that Barack Obama is out there, moving and shaking to this day, still trying to burn down the country. He tried to burn down for eight years as president. And these media people sit there and listen to this track, how have you been able to find that balance.
Speaker 4: You pick and choose your spots. I'm not suggesting I've done it perfectly.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: My goal was to, yeah, look at the example of our first president, George Washington.
Speaker 1: He's so good, isn't he. You almost have to admire it. And I do admire it in a way. I admire it as in admiring the talent of my enemy. He's so good at that. Think how many normies out there they hear him say that, and they think to themselves, Man, it was better, right, it was. He just wanted to walk away. He wanted to be like old George, and that they're so normy and politically uninvolved. They don't have any idea how involved Obama still is. Of course he would say it, and of course the media would sit there and lap it up. Yeah you are George Washington. Oh gosh, make me want a vomit. Anyway, it's time to finally talk about the communists creating the enemies once again, that they that they pretend to fight sharing a bank account with your mommy emails, and more. Next