Speaker 1: E w B chatting with my boy Aaron down a Treasure Island resort and casino. We're talking about things and life in general and stuff going on. Aaron, have you heard how much we've raised so far on match day?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I haven't, but I'm dying to no day.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get a total from what a girl?
Speaker 4: Jenny? Jenny? What do you got?
Speaker 5: All right, I'm doing some math real quick, but we're at about sixteen hundred.
Speaker 1: Whoa, Yeah, Jenny's got a calculator, advisor and a pencil behind her ear. It is the weirdest thing. I'm like, do you need? Do you need all that stuff? And she's like just looks at me underneath his visor and it's like pipe down, Aaron. Treasure Island is a big sponsor with Christmas Wish. How long you guys been sponsoring Christmas Wish? Do you have any idea?
Speaker 3: Oh? Man, I think you asked me that question every year. Fifteen twenty years now at least, it's.
Speaker 4: Been a long time.
Speaker 1: I don't remember a time when Treasure Island didn't help out with Christmas Wish and the Tribal Council and the Prairie Island Indian communities is so generous with you know, with helping us out and we go to Treasure Island every year. We said, can you help us out there? Like, yeah, what do you need? We said, well, can you do a match a match day? A match day? Yeah, you know, a match day where we get a donation and you're mad and then the tribal council in the air and everybody's like, well yeah sure. So we really appreciate that anything special going on.
Speaker 4: Down to the island.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that we should know about, any specials, anything, any acts that are coming to the island.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we got Christmas time. New Year's is always a big celebration at the island. I know, Dave, you've been t I over New Year's many times.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 1: I was down there last time was New Year's of twenty twenty four, I think, and watched the Vikings game they were playing on New Year's at the swim Up Bar.
Speaker 4: It was so awesome.
Speaker 3: It was so swim up bar in the state of Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Shut are t. I's got the only swim up bar in Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: There's so much to do down there, whether you're watching a show or whether you're you know, gaming or at the swim up bar and the adults. There's still the adults water park right.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, adult portion, and then there's the kid portion. So it's actually perfect for families. Mom and dad can have their fun while the kids have their fun. It's a perfect.
Speaker 4: Match, speaking a match, speaking of match.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody who donates today during the morning show between what now and ten am?
Speaker 6: Jenny usual, if we want to do a til ten, Yes, we can do it till ten.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do it until ten to get some squeeze some extra money out of people who are listening, and squeeze some extra money out of Treasure Island Resort and casino. Hey, Aaron, give our best to everybody down there. Thanks to all the employees, everybody who works behind the scenes, people who are like washing dishes back in the kitchen.
Speaker 4: By the way.
Speaker 1: The buffet, well, it was closed for a while and the city mourned when the buffet was closed. It is now open again, so get down there for the buffet. Reservation still available for New Year's Eve.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes they are, and we're looking forward to seeing people out there.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a.
Speaker 1: Great Aaron, Thanks for all you guys. Do we appreciate you?
Speaker 3: All right? Take care, guys, thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Aaron from Treasure Island Resorting Casino with match Day, So go do your thing?
Speaker 6: Can I ask real quick because we're not gonna have time to play. Suffla Bailey had a date last night.
Speaker 5: I didn't and I didn't get any update because I wasn't in here. When you told day Dave what happened, I didn't really tell Dave what happened.
Speaker 4: She tells so little.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's like she's so vague about all this stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, we we went.
Speaker 6: We got pizza. We got like fancy pizza. It was nice.
Speaker 4: We're going to get fancy pizza.
Speaker 6: We went to.
Speaker 2: Rosalia by Lake Harriet's nice. And then we we did like we went shopping because there's also by Lake Harriet this like cool toy store called Pinwheels and we got but like bought stuff for nieces and nephew.
Speaker 6: OK, so cute lol.
Speaker 2: And then and then we went to Wooden Hill Wooden Ship, no Wooden Ship Brewery, and then they were playing.
Speaker 6: The Initials game.
Speaker 2: So then we just walked in the Initials game and started playing the Initials game.
Speaker 6: Nice. And we did that.
Speaker 4: I loved very cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, did you guys kiss at the end?
Speaker 4: And how many times?
Speaker 6: How many times? Was it elongated? Kiss? It was fine?
Speaker 5: Was it in the vehicle? It was like outside outside of your apartment, outside of my apartment because the front like on the stoop?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: So was it one of those kisses where it's like type of thing or was it like it was such a great time. The best are the ones where it's like a continuous series of kisses. I had such a great time with you, Bailey. Yeah, yeah, I did too. I can't wait to see you get what kind of kiss was it?
Speaker 2: And then the floor opened up and I fell into yea to the floor.
Speaker 6: Do you rub your hands or his hair? At least I did touch his hair. Okay, he's getting your haircuts. They were macing. No, No, really, are you.
Speaker 1: A good would you say you're a good kisser?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: No one's ever told me so, probably not.
Speaker 7: At least you're modest. There are a lot of people like, no, I know I'm a good.
Speaker 1: Kiss Sometimes you do know you're a good kisser?
Speaker 2: Was he?
Speaker 4: Was he a good kisser? Yeah? Yeah? Okay? Good?
Speaker 1: Well, then you're probably if it was compatible, then it was probably you're probably a good kisser too.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, yeah, all right, we got a.
Speaker 4: Little more confidence.
Speaker 6: What them lips do?
Speaker 3: You don't know?
Speaker 4: I'm glad to hear. When's the next date?
Speaker 2: Bye, Wednesday, We're going to go see a play on Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Week was serious.
Speaker 2: And then he well he's meeting all my friends on Saturday. So actually three in one week.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's a jump.
Speaker 2: I know. Well that's because I haven't seen him in like two and a half weeks. Because literally when we played mini golf was the last time I saw him, which was Friday, like two Fridays ago for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a pleache getting to know you date. I love that that is. So let's go play mini golf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know I didn't love mini golf, but it was fun. Yesterday we were just like, let's go to this brewery and then they were happy.
Speaker 6: Just happened to be playing.
Speaker 4: The initials game. That is very cool.
Speaker 1: Good for you, hey, before we start the dirt, this is important. Happy sixteenth birthday to Brooklyn. Listens every morning with mom on the way to school and love you guys. Sixteenth birthday. Now what Brooklyn doesn't know is when she gets home from school later today in the driveway a brand new snowshovel.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so get out there. That is cool.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Happy birthday, Brooklyn. I love the people. There's so many people that remember list I hear it all the time. Listen to Katie WB on the ride to school with mom or dad and I love that.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Dave Started has brought to you by sixty one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. There's a new song from Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's son, Moses. Martin has a band called People Life. Met released the song on Friday. It's called Promise. If you don't know, he's the son of those two. And here is a little cliff let's see what you think or the things you can do with a Cassio keyboard and a touch tone phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 2: I mean it sounds like Coldplay, like he's trying to do cold Play exactly, makes sense, very true.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Chapel Rone just signed a deal as the new face of Mac Cosmetics. The Midwest princess who's worn the brand since before her rise to start them, says partnering with macfeels feels full circle. This brand has always made space for people like me since day one, They've embraced art, queerness, drag and self expression. I've built a special relationship with the Mac team over the years, and they've been amazing and thoughtful collaborators on this new journey.
Speaker 6: Also about Chapel Rone.
Speaker 2: She is the Artist of the Year for the digital jukebox touch Tunes. So if you're ever at the bar and you want to listen to a song.
Speaker 6: Love touchdown, they likely have a touch jukebox.
Speaker 2: Uh in the jukebox somebody who so it's called touch Tunes. They release their end of the year charts and crowned Chapel Brone is Artists of the Year and then the album of the Year is at Morgan Wallins.
Speaker 6: I'm the prop.
Speaker 2: But their most play genre was rock, which accounted for thirty eight percent of the plays. I'm not surprised but top five bands Number one is ACDC, Leonard skinnerd Nickelback, Fleetwood, Mac and the Rolling Stones.
Speaker 6: Makes sense.
Speaker 7: You are not the only one that cannot parallel park. Joe Jonas got caught on a TikTok video. Somebody was in a coffee shop or something, and recorded him in New York trying to parallel park for literally seven minutes long. The caption of the video said, I love New York. I've been watching Jojonas parallel park for the last seven minutes and it went ten million views viral, and Joe even commented on and said, and I saw you watch and not help once learn.
Speaker 1: The parallel park. It's not that hard to don't most car not most cars. My car certainly does not, but don't a lot of them. They back and do their things like themselves.
Speaker 7: Now, I'm just surprised that Joe Jonas was park driving himself around New York.
Speaker 6: Exactly hard to park in New York too.
Speaker 8: Give him a break, I agree, But where's his Driver's what I'm saying? Or assistant?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: People magazine published an excusive about the marriage of Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel.
Speaker 4: Is everything okay with these two? Really?
Speaker 1: A friend of Jessica's told People Justin seems to be doing okay. He's prioritizing his health after the grueling tour and lime disease diagnosis. Jess is supportive. She wants him healthy. Well, of course, she does. He has been absent from social media since revealing his lime disease diagnosis in July. And basically somebody said that they had a small celebration to mark their thirteenth anniversary. Even when life is down, they're very committed to their marriage.
Speaker 5: When we see celebrities like Trip at an award show is kind of funny. But if you remember Miss Jamaica tumble off the stage during the Miss Universe gown competition, and she's finally being discharged from the Bangkak hospital more than three weeks after her accidents, I know the organization said that she suffered such a serious fall resulting in a brain hemorrhage with loss of consciousness, a fracture, of facial lacerations and other significant injuries. So she's going to be escorted by a medical team when returning home this week to be admitted to a hospital then in Jamaica, and it's going to be under constant neurological monitoring and continues to require twenty four hour specialist supervision.
Speaker 1: Well that's serious. I mean a brain lead falling on your head, that is serious.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know somebody who's slipped and they don't remember how they did it, but somebody about my age friend of mine, she slipped on the ice at some resort in Colorado, woke up in the hospital and has honestly not quite been the same sense just a little bit odd. That is the dirt brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lamber's injury.
Speaker 2: Lie.
Speaker 4: It is match day, you guys. We have run a match.
Speaker 1: Please, this is so important Match Day from Treasure Island Resorting Casino. Everything that you donate for Katie WB's Christmas Wish, we're doing one every day gets matched generously by the folks at Treasure Island, So why really need the donation?
Speaker 4: I want him to pour through.
Speaker 1: I want him to be like just pouring in and so we can be like on our way to do a bunch more wish. Go to katiewb dot com slash wish and make a donation. Do we have an updated total?
Speaker 5: Yes, I was just refreshing real quick, so we just went over two thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: We're at twenty and seventy five right now.
Speaker 1: I want to hit ten thousand dollars. Can we hit ten thousand dollars? Would I want to hit ten thousand dollars?
Speaker 8: For the stars.
Speaker 1: Let's try to get ten tho. So donate generously. If you have had a good year and you're getting a new iPhone, or your spoiled kids getting a new iPhone, or maybe they get an Ooculus Quest or whatever the latest oculus is, or they're getting some sort of gadget or something cool or horse horse yeah, apple watch whatever it is. You're doing well, and I'm very happy for you. I'm glad you're doing well. That's great. I have nothing against you doing well. That is fabulous. But if you can share some of that with Christmas wish, we will take very good care of your money and make sure it goes to someone who is deserving, and especially.
Speaker 4: Now because it's going to get matched.
Speaker 1: And if we get up to ten thousand dollars, then I will give you the day off work tomorrow. I will give you the day off work tomorrow orrow. You are responsible for calling in and telling your boss you're taking the day off, but I will get and you can say Dave Ryan said, I can have the day off. Wow, I had some authority here. They earn that thirty two years or so. Dave Ryan said, I could have the day off. So if we get to ten thousand dollars, everybody has got the day off. I hop's going to be closed. The law firm's going to be closed. If we get to ten thousand dollars. Oh no, we got to work. No, no, no, we still we still got to work.
Speaker 5: So but okay, well what I show I don't show up tomorrow. I'm going to call you and be like Dave Ryan told me I had the day off.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, no, that's not going to work. No, sorry about that one. But please go donate because this is a great time to help some people out. If you've had a great year, or maybe you've had a decent year, or maybe you're just a very generous person, you want to give fifteen bucks or twenty five or fifty bucks or whatever. But if you had a great year, you know, go ahead.
Speaker 4: We give.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm not bragging, but we do fine. So we give really to risk ly to charities, and we have a few that we really like to give to, like the Animal Humane Society. You know they do that thing where they send you a little card or whatever and it's like check the box and it's like fifty seventy five. I'm like, bitch, here's two hundred dollars. Yeah, take you Bailey or you know.
Speaker 4: And I'm not trying to brag.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, Hey, we love to donate because it feels good, and here's you know, somebody's benefiting from this. So go to katiewb dot com slash wish and make a donation. Can I bring up something that I really want to get your opinion on. Spouses should not go partners should not go to the company Christmas party. It is a downer. It is a drag on the entire party. If you bring your husband or your wife or your partner to the company Christmas party, they are uncomfortable. They stand around with a cocktail in their hand and a plate of you know, meatball in the other hand. They don't talk to anybody. If they do, they make very small talk to the boss and the boss is like, oh, hi, how are you. You're Dave's wife, Susan, I'm Gretchen, Dave's boss. Okay, good to meet you. How are things going?
Speaker 4: Happy? Holidays? Awkward? Off?
Speaker 1: Stay home? Yeah, stay home, stay home. Do your spouse a favor. Don't make them come to the company Christmas party. Do all the other spout don't make them come. They hate it, they can't wait till it's over. Let them stay home from the company Christmas party. Tell me I'm wrong. I'm not wrong. That's why you can't think of anything, because.
Speaker 8: You know I think you're wrong.
Speaker 4: Though you do not, I won't get wrong.
Speaker 8: Well, because what's the problem with it. It's an easy out for you.
Speaker 7: If I brought Alyssa to our company picnic party, our company office party, it's an easy way for forty five minutes to go by. Will Kumbaya with some people then be like, oh, yeah, we have plans for this, or Alyssa has to go do this. You're not gonna believe it if it's me, because you know I don't do anything Alyssa.
Speaker 8: On the other hand, you're not gonna You're gonna respect her wishes.
Speaker 2: But I definitely I feel like I know where you're coming from, Dave, where I do feel like you would end up having to baby sit them.
Speaker 1: Yep, you got to check out them all the time you're standing there with a play to meat balls and a cocktail.
Speaker 2: Unless, like I do, think it's a good it's wise to bring them, though, if you feel uncomfortable around the people that you work with, aka me, because I would love to have somebody to just talk to the entire time.
Speaker 1: And that's why, you see, you can't stand in the corner and talk to your spouse at the company Christmas party.
Speaker 4: You know that, No, I know that.
Speaker 1: But it's like you can't go to a company Christmas party and or any party and only stand in the corner and talk to your spouse. We've all done it, but you can't do that, So don't bring your spouse. Call me and tell me if I'm wrong. Call me and tell me if I'm right. Six five one nine nine K. I'm just trying to do your service. Tell your boss, Gretchen, Say Gretchen, Yeah, Lola, my spouse couldn't make it because she's got a thing going on. But it's sure as good to see you, miss Gretchen.
Speaker 6: Well would people like talk though?
Speaker 2: If you never bring your spouse to a party like a company, thank you.
Speaker 6: Everyone else's bring their significant others and.
Speaker 1: Then they're not after this message, nobody's doing anymore.
Speaker 4: Nope.
Speaker 5: Actually, that's like one thing I did enjoy going to when I had a partner was like the company holiday party.
Speaker 2: I just like being around people, So I would want to show I would want to come along, but I would also hate it though if then my spouse left me and then went to.
Speaker 4: Like they do to they got to mingle around.
Speaker 1: But then you feel bad because there's Bailey over there, nobody's talking to her. She got to play the meat balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't you get just like put with the other spouses though? But what if they're prettier and smarter and nicer than me? Yeah, they have a self sufficient partner.
Speaker 1: Well, some people are really good at like work in the room and like you know, they'll walk into a circle of people and going, oh yeah the vikings, yeah blah blah blahla. Most people are not, so let's check with text messages. I'd like to talk to you on the phone because I feel really strongly about this. I'm trying to help you out. Uh, Dave, I agree. I'm a teacher and with my group of co workers, every time we get together, nobody brings their spouse. They don't give a crap about our teacher talk. I think that's true. I don't want to hear your teacher talk. Another one. I respectfully disagree with Dave on company Christmas parties we had our party on Friday night. The spouses and significant others all were super fun. I look forward to it every year. That is the exception. Nobody wants to go to your company Christmas party. I mean, no spouses want to go.
Speaker 2: See I honestly like to make it one step further. I feel the same way about some like weddings, Like I know, oh, you get a plus one for a wedding, but if my plus one doesn't know anyone who's going to be at the wedding, why would I invite them the worst?
Speaker 6: Why would I do that? I'd go alone instead.
Speaker 1: Jenny brought a plus one to Allison's wedding. He didn't know anybody except Jenny and maybe fallon right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was the last minute thing because Tito was supposed to be my plus one and then she decided to go to Chicago instead. So then you guys were like, hey, can you find yourself a date? And I was like, sure not, So I got my friend Felix to come on there.
Speaker 1: Felix was great, Yeah, all right, Valerie. My bold statement is, and I'm trying to do a public service, don't drag your spouse along to your company Christmas party. They're gonna hate it. You're gonna hate it. Get a babysit them. What do you think?
Speaker 9: We have four kids, so it's kind of like, yay, let's get away from the kids. We have usually like a casino night theme or there's a comedian and there's good food and it's like peace out kids. And my sister in law goes too because her husband works with my husband and we kind of hang out, you know, almost together, and we kind of ditch our husband's there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean, I guess if you have a fun company Christmas party? Can I make another bold statement? Most company Christmas parties they're not that fun.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't know.
Speaker 8: You've been to the last two of bar it.
Speaker 6: Was out of town.
Speaker 1: You rent the back room at the local and it's great and there's all that, And I love my co workers, they're wonderful people. Sure, so you stand around, you look at your watch, and what's the first thing you wonder? Have I stayed long enough that I can leave? Yes, you've been there for an hour and fifteen minutes. Guess what, Gretchen, good night?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: At at one of our last ones, we had a wing eating contest, which was pretty cool.
Speaker 8: Yes we did see and you weren't there, suck.
Speaker 6: I just like the.
Speaker 9: Food and the casino and night was fine. The money you won you got to put it in for prizes and I got a coach perse one time.
Speaker 6: Geez.
Speaker 9: But I was trying to debating this here if I should go or not, because it is kind of awkward sometimes and it's like oh, hi, and then they're like oh, and they know weird stories about you and you don't really know them.
Speaker 7: Yeah that I will say that we overshare a lot, just in this room. I don't know about the regular jobs like car deal, but we at this weird place that we call a radio station, we overshare.
Speaker 6: So maybe Yeah, when.
Speaker 2: This text says you spend so much time with people you work with that I think it's nice for your spouse to meet them, And I think that's valid because, like, think about how much you complain about everyone you work with and to your spouse, so they just know who everyone is. So then you could be like, here's the face of the person I'm talking.
Speaker 4: About all the time.
Speaker 1: Plan I'm giving a voice to people who don't want to freaking go. Here's one Dave I totally agree. I hate going to my husband's party every year. I'm self sufficient. I just don't want to be there. Then don't go, you're an adult. They go free food. Dave, I agree, it's miserable for both sides, and taking it a step further, class reunions are even worse than a holiday party.
Speaker 6: That is worse.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then you're just not only with a bunch of people that your spouse doesn't know, but telling stories of like nostalgic stories that they.
Speaker 6: Don't know either. So it's like, why would I want to sit there and be like, hey, remember that one time?
Speaker 4: The same thing. You gotta go.
Speaker 1: You got to take your spouse to your class reunion because you've got to show off that you finally found somebody who will put up with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was very proud to take Susan my class reunions because she was hot and I wanted people to see like, oh, Dave was able to marry a hot woman.
Speaker 4: Kathy. Kathy is on the phone.
Speaker 1: Last word on this, Kathy, I'd say, don't bring your spouse to the company party. They're miserable. You're miserable. What do you think, Kathy?
Speaker 3: Oh, Dave, I agree, thank you. If I had to. When I go to my husband's Christmas party, it's like, oh, I stand in the corner, he's talking with everyone.
Speaker 6: People come up and talk to me, small talk to me.
Speaker 3: I don't know them.
Speaker 7: Why do I want to make small.
Speaker 3: Talk to them? Plus, you'd have to put your colleagues having to make small talk with Susan. That makes them uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Roy, who is like Tasha's partner, is going to be like, so you're a dude's wife. Yeah, I sure am. Yeah, that's a great Okay, that what sparkling conversation that is. Don't put them through that. Thank you, Kathy. I think I win this argument. I don't think anybody had a good argument on the other side.
Speaker 6: I mean, I still think it's actually quite fun to go to Holland.
Speaker 1: Well you're wrong like that, you're wrong, all right, thank you for all the comments. We appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Let's do.
Speaker 1: Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets right now. Trans Siberian Orchestra is coming to town. I want to say December twenty sixth at twenty eighth. Yet you're right, twenty eighth at Target Center. Her Christmas is on a Thursday, says Friday. It's at the twenty eighth to twenty eighth Sunday Night, Sunday Night. Okay, how how do you win these tickets?
Speaker 4: Jenny?
Speaker 6: We're gonna play a game. It's called I Believe Odd Fact Out, Dave. It's a new one from our good buddy Patty.
Speaker 5: She just gave it to you, Dave over the weekend, and basically it's very simple. You're gonna call us sixty five one nine eight nine KATIEWB. Dave's going to give you three facts about a specific topic. You're gonna say which one basically.
Speaker 6: Is the lie? So that's why it's called odd Fact Out.
Speaker 1: All right you guys ready, yep, I'm gonna try one out on you while we're scanning through the phones here at sixty five one nine eight nine KTWB Bailey, Here we go. One of these is not true. During hibernation, many animal hearts slow down to ten beats per minute. One squirrels hibernate for three months a year. Three A black bear can gain up to thirty pounds before hibernation, Bailey. One of those is made up? Which one did I make up?
Speaker 6: I'm going to say the one about squirrels made up?
Speaker 1: Bing go again, Bailey, but you see them all here long. You're right, Wow, you're absolutely right. We'll try another one. Yes, you're good at this. Okay, here we go, next one. Bubba Fett is a character from the Star Wars franchise. Baron Harconan is a character from the Star Wars franchise. C three po is a character from the Star Wars franchise.
Speaker 2: Baron Harconin is not from the Star Wars franchise.
Speaker 1: Totally made that up. Yeah, from Dune. There, from Dune. From Dune. I did from Dune. Okay, that one.
Speaker 6: Was almost too easy. Honestly, if you know anything about Star.
Speaker 4: Wars, that was pretty easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So let's see how you do for tickets for Trans Siberian Orchestra.
Speaker 4: Who we got? Line six?
Speaker 6: Line six is Richard?
Speaker 4: Hello Richard?
Speaker 1: Should your spouse go with you to the company Christmas party?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 4: Richard?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, thank you.
Speaker 6: Everybody agrees with me, changed everyone's mind.
Speaker 4: I think I did, all right, Richard, stop screwing around. Here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna read you three facts and you tell me which one is made up. Okay, here we go. Most adults have two hundred and six bones in their body. The color bone is the most common broken bone among children. The humorous Your upper armbone is the longest bone in the body.
Speaker 4: Which of those is false?
Speaker 1: The third you're correct, Richard. The longest the femur is your thigh bone. It is the longest bone in the human body. It was funny when I met Susan she had two hundred and six bones in her body. Shortly after she had two hundred and seven. You are disgusted, disgusting.
Speaker 6: Morning, Minnesota. How it ended today?
Speaker 5: Because Dave just said the most vulgar thing ever, and now you're bringing into the radio.
Speaker 6: You can't do that.
Speaker 4: I am on one bed. I sleep, Richard. I didn't sleep good last time. I don't know what's going on. Richard.
Speaker 1: You're going to see Tran Siberian Orchestra. All right, thank you, my friend. Hold on please for a second. Let's play a Christmas song and get us set up for Christmas Wish, because we're doing a Christmas Wish Live in a second, and we need to bring the wisher in and get them all set up. So we'll do that in just a few seconds. Christmas Wish Live as it happens next on KDWB