Speaker 1: All right, we got tickets to go see Pitball, Pitball, Pitbull with Little John.
Speaker 2: He'll be at pineop on September ninth. Tickets until now atokamaster dot com. But we have a pair for the ninety fifth.
Speaker 1: Callar eight four four six x five six five four eight eight for four six six five six five four eight.
Speaker 3: Or the mornings Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 1: All right, Sannon, before the dirty, I met a young girl at a Planet Fitness when we had our Josh and Jason in this past Friday, and she begged me, and she didn't have to beg she kind of just asked. She asked if I would give her mom a happy birthday shout out, So happy birthday to Aaron Kine from end quote your favorite child, Katie Kane, So happy birthday. All right, we got going on into dirty.
Speaker 4: This story about the cocaine ring at two of the fraternity houses at Penn State University. Two students at the top of this, I would say Pyramid. They're calling them the King of Pans. One of the students' dads and about a dozen others involved in this organization.
Speaker 3: Investigators say all but one of the fourteen charged were Penn State students at the time of the alleged criminal conduct. Pennsylvania's Attorney General, Dave Sunday says the drug operation was run inside two fraternity houses in twenty twenty three and twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: Cocaine was primarily packaged at the fraternity houses, and in fact, we found a pattern of events that showed cutting and bagging cocaine was for some pledges and indoctrination into the Delta Upsilon and Sigma Chi fraternities.
Speaker 3: Authority say that two main dealers were senior members of the fraternities.
Speaker 5: Agostino Abotiello was at the very top of the chain. Thomas Robinson was a rung below that on the ladder.
Speaker 3: According to the criminal compleat, the drugs were sold at parties and other college social events. One defendant is accused of buying more than five pounds of cocaine in a nine month period. Six defendants are facing felony charges. Eight others are charged with misdemeanors. Penn State says it's placing Delta eup Salon on interim suspension pending an investigation. It says Sigma Kai isn't recognized by the university.
Speaker 5: The packaging happened at off campus fraternity houses.
Speaker 3: And there was one non student charged, Paul Robinson, the father of one of the suspects. Authority say concealed evidence, including a safe containing drugs and cash.
Speaker 4: The one guy, the Agnostino Abattillo, is still on the run.
Speaker 2: Wow, they can't find them. That is a free story. Yeah for sure. How long has been going on though he.
Speaker 4: Had since twenty twenty three is when they've kind of traced it back to Wow, So.
Speaker 2: How much money, dude? I want to be Yeah, imagine just being their friends on campus and then they are rolling in like a Ferrari.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 4: There is a new development in the Nancy Guthrie case if you heard. However, it doesn't really appear to be connected to her disappearance. There were some human remains, some bones discovered in a remote desert area about fifteen miles for her home. So of course when this happens, it's like is it her? Law enforcement sources say the remains are definitely not Nancy Guthrie. They were bleached white, which means they have been there for a very, very long time.
Speaker 2: Kid Rock is going after.
Speaker 4: A journalist for the Dallas Observer. Her name is a liss of fields right now. Why Well, she published a list of the ten biggest douchebags in Country music, and as you can imagine, Kid Rock is on it, along with Jason El Dean Morgan, Wallan, Blake Shelton, Gavin Adcock, and Zack Zach Bryan. So Kid Rock has issue with this for several different reasons. One, he said, this list is like ten years old. This writer kind of recycled it and maybe added a few new names. As for the artists on the list, Kid Rock said he actually likes pretty much everybody on there is friends with many of them, But he said Zach Bryan is the exception. He goes, he actually seems pretty douchey to me, But then again, I don't know him. Some history between Kid Rock and Zach Brian as well. Earlier this year, Zach mocked Kid Rock's alternative Super Bowl halftime show and called it the most cringe thing on the planet.
Speaker 2: So there's that.
Speaker 4: And this was a top ten list, right, top ten biggest douchebags in country music.
Speaker 2: Do we know where she ranked Kid on the list? I'd have to look. You could check.
Speaker 4: It's on the Dallas Observer website. Yeah. And lastly, tonight, a local restaurant is local to the Detroit area is going to be featured on the season of celebrity chef Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. It's airing on Fox. I want to say, like a year or two ago, we started hearing some rumors that Gordon Ramsay was in town, and so the Boodles, the Boodles restaurant in Madison Heights, I think is going to be the one that is featured tonight. The episode airs at eight o'clock. And then this other restaurant is in Warren Forenzi's Frenzies Restaurant and pizzeria. That's going to air in an upcoming episode. So two metro Detroit restaurants on Kitchen Nightmares.
Speaker 2: That does that's not a good thing nightmares.
Speaker 4: That means they're but don't they read, don't they revamp?
Speaker 2: They turned from a nightmare into a dream. Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I guess the issue with Boodles was like the staff was kind of spicy with customers and rude. It's owned by a father and son. There was some there were some butting heads there, Yeah, wetted.
Speaker 1: With the father and one from cocaine the culinary.
Speaker 2: Do you guys want to know where? I don't. Actually it was number three? Okay? Who's number one? Number one guy, Zach Brant.
Speaker 1: No, Morgan Walla is number two, number one, Jason Alsa.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Miss anything from today?
Speaker 4: Catch on the podcast on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: It's Most in the.
Speaker 3: Morning thirty on the thirty.
Speaker 2: You're calling it. You know who's not a douchebag? Two our winner. It's Brook from New Baltimore. By Brook? Hey, Brook? How you doing.
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: I'm doing better this morning?
Speaker 2: You and your boyfriend? Right, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: The two of you are going to see Pitt Bull and Little John Pine Knob September ninth. Tickets on sale at ticketmaster dot com. Who are you most excited to see? You're more of a Little John fan or a Pitbull fan?
Speaker 2: Purple? Okay, give me your best, give me your best pit Bull and pressure. Oh boy, I don't know if I can give me a little dial, give me a little mister three or five, give me something, Broke.
Speaker 4: I don't got it in.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going to do that to you, bro Just be ready to do it.
Speaker 1: September ninth and pine Now hang on the line will get your tickets perfect