Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a five seventy LA sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while it's the longest running afternoon sports show in the city. No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed. This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadacres terrible person, he's the worst. And Matt money Smith the pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you. Yeah, follow the Petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith. All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
Speaker 2: Know me, ke, I feel like I've heard that already.
Speaker 3: Today the Petros and Money Show Petros and Money from two until four today. No Matt money Smith, he is out traveling with the argers. But Petros, thank you for letting me hold it down with you today. I know the list of co hosts they were available was lengthy, but you wanted to talk Dodgers baseball, so on.
Speaker 1: That right, I wanted you to do your fourth and fifth and then wait and do your sixth hour of radio today because it is Dodgers World Series Game six, Yoshinobu Yamamoto against Gossman. It is going to be a real rigamarole the Dodgers. Will they go down easy or will they fight, fight, fight until the end? We shall see tonight Marongo Casino Dodgers on Deck featuring Tim Kates and of course our guests. In the very next segment, David Vasse will hit you like a hurricane. Sorry, not a good reference. That's a that's a bad one.
Speaker 3: Maybe you want to apologize and retractions.
Speaker 1: It's gonna hit you like a forty to the face.
Speaker 2: There you go, much better.
Speaker 1: Everybody looking forward to the game tonight because it could be the last game of the season. But of course, if you're an Angelino, god forbid and made the Dodgers come through with a victory and force a Game seven, which would be at five oh eight again tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You know, earlier on Scam we took phone calls and kind of getting the pulse of the city going into game six tonight, and of course we were on YouTube, which was fantastic. All the comments, it was pretty mixed. Petros, it was fifty to fifty people freaking out. People saying the series is over, and then of course you got the optimistic Dodger fans. We were saying, this is right where we want them. We're gonna tie this up tonight and tomorrow. It's all about OTAWNI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a lot, and I've seen that a few people, as we discussed, have adopted by the Dodgers, were more tired out by the eighteen inning game. How about that than the losers of the eighteen inning game. And you know, every once in a while, I attempt I make an attempt at being earnest on x or on the radio, and then everybody just acts like I didn't say it at all. But anyway, that's a whole different that's my problem.
Speaker 2: So that is the excuse we're going to use now.
Speaker 3: Is that eighteen inning game really affected they're all?
Speaker 1: They went to Korea, they went to Japan. The eighteen inning game blew them out. Having Prince Harry and Megan Markle sitting there is not a good sign. Maybe all the celebrities looking at them all hard blew them out. Maybe it's the youth and exuberance of Toronto. Maybe, just maybe Toronto is a better team as elective It's hard to imagine saying that on Dodger Radio, but I don't know. I mean, you can always come up with reasons for the reasons something's not going your way, and that's what sports radio during a championship in a local market like Los Angeles or anywhere else is all about. So here we are. I did do some research for everybody, and I thought you might appreciate this.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: Well you don't have to act like I'm Steve Sacks or anymore.
Speaker 3: I'm a history major, so I love history. I love hearing things that have happened and why things have happened, why things were built, and why things happened for a certain reason.
Speaker 1: Yes, this would help you out. Then okay, your final hour fund fat right? Fact? Yeah, we're three fun fun fact. This fun fact is about the city of Toronto, because let's be honest, when this series is over, save a parade up there, per God forbid, We're not going to talk that much about Toronto and the near future. Probably.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't see any reason to talk about them. Oh except for the oilers when they play the Kings in hockey. Then we really get into Holley. Yeah, we really get annoyed Edmonton hockey.
Speaker 1: Get on, get on that Sambotegh train. The Toronto Islands are a chain of fifteen small islands right off of downtown Toronto in Lake Ontario. Now it used to be a peninsula, but there was a big storm in the eighteen fifties and it made it a chain of islands. On the Toronto Islands is one of those airports that Matt talked about, the smaller one, the Toronto City Airport, several private yacht clubs, a marina, and an amusement part whoa several beaches, a ferry terminal, and a neighborhood where people live year round.
Speaker 2: Pretty big islands.
Speaker 1: Well not really, I mean, but there's a nude beach, which was the home to Toronto's very first gay Pride event. And I got to be honest, I grew up by a nude beach, you know. But people would have to climb down a cliff and you'd always see the people walking to the nude beach. And I don't think I ever saw a woman walking to that beach everly, yeah, my entire life. It is the largest urban car free community in North America.
Speaker 2: No cars, oh like Catalina. Island.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well did Catalina Island? There you can have a car, It's it's really hard to get one over there.
Speaker 2: Oh gotcha.
Speaker 1: And then the golf carts are like cars because they have exhaust engines on them, and so the streets are all black and your feet get all black when you walk around in your flip flops because of the golf carts and the exhaust. But no, it is actually totally car free. I mean maybe the cops have cars or something. And there is one pedestrian tunnel that goes to the airport. Seven hundred people live on the Toronto Islands. That And I'm interested in this, I suppose because the same reason you are, Tim, we are old. So I think we found find that interesting.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: And the final hour fun Fact is brought to you by Concordia University, Irvine. The winter term is starting on November seventeenth. To go to CUI dot edu slash coaching to find out more and of course we'll never stop learning. You can go to Concordia University, Irvine and get that master's degree.
Speaker 1: Would you like a lazier fun fact? Just really quick about Toronto fact? Yeah?
Speaker 2: We're three absolutely you know I love Canada. Fact that's lazier.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well the best that a lazier sports related fun fact about the country of Canada, Okay, is that the SkyDome, now known as Rogers Center, where the Dodgers will, hopefully for Dodger fans, bring home a victory tonight, is the very first stadium in the world with a retractable route.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: Did you know that?
Speaker 2: I did not know that. That's a good fun fact.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Hey that was built in nineteen ninety ninety one, so yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: All right, Well I'm gonna get thank you and that Matt's never been so impressed with anything I've said.
Speaker 2: See, I like sports history related stuff.
Speaker 3: When you guys start going on these tangents about things that are like obscure, I mean, what do you mean obscure?
Speaker 1: I mean the Toronto Island that ties into gay pride of it. Well, something always ties into something like Okay, take this for instance, Okay, the word of the day with his words the word of the day. Okay, today's word is chicken attack. Now yesterday, and it's yodling based yesterday. I was inspired. Yeah, there it is by our yodling dead guy. Birthday of the Day, Ucla Alumna pours up Patsy Montana with this great song from the thirties. I want to be a Cowboys sweetheart. All right, turn it up. I love this song.
Speaker 4: Now ride on the Flame, fanez.
Speaker 1: On the great we'll do the yodeling part and then we'll get onto what's now that brings victory like.
Speaker 4: That? I love.
Speaker 1: But because tim of Yamamoto being on the mound and him being a Japanese sports hero and a Dodger sports hero and already a World Series hero, and of course the Dodgers need shohey Otani to do superhuman things, I thought i'd play something that somebody shared with me. As you hear the Japanese in the background, this is Japanese yodeling in the song hold On in the song by Japanese yodeler who's active in Germany with the Gregory Brothers.
Speaker 3: Okay, Japanese yodeler active in Germany. Okay, this guy lives in Germany. Oh, you haven't heard of this because it's got thirty million views on YouTube. I mean, I just barely figured out about six seven. Now you're talking about a Japanese yodeler in Germany.
Speaker 1: Correct, it's takeo Ishi is the name of the guy, and he yodels and he's been active in Japan. He's got like five kids. He's born in Japan, but he lives in Germany and he's active in Germany. And he collaborated with these people, the Gregory Brothers, who are like a you two musical comedy group, and they created this song Chicken Attack. There's a sequel now called Pig Attack. Maybe this can help the Dodgers. Let's listen to Chicken attacks.
Speaker 5: Them with the power of nature competing in jos And and you just know, my master, and I look in my eyes that you're about to.
Speaker 1: Be massively false game chicken.
Speaker 5: Chicks the man let's face to black say, I love come, let's about have a.
Speaker 1: Launching in a go Chicky, no chicken, go checking attack.
Speaker 2: I don't know where you find these things. Well, this is amazing.
Speaker 1: Somebody sent me there.
Speaker 2: It's more like a howl than it is a He's a yodeler.
Speaker 1: Alone, and he was a high school loaner and he heard yodeling on the radio and it inspired him to become a yodeler. I don't know how he ended up in Germany.
Speaker 2: I mean, we got coyotes where we live. It sounds like a coyote howl.
Speaker 1: What your bed? The funny tasted black save that there. Yeah, I mean, I'm not trying to steal the thunder of the song of the day, you know, but you are hungry your own if the Dodgers win today. You remember Chicken Attack and that we played Chicken Attack and we had great Japanese yodling on the Pettersen Money Show on a frog Man Friday. I remember that. All right, all right, thank you. Here's my number to number of the day.
Speaker 3: All right, pee, the number of the day is six six. It is that you've got six days before you can auction to try to get this piece of sports.
Speaker 2: Member rebellia and old Tani towering.
Speaker 1: Wall, high drive right field. He's started again.
Speaker 2: Show hey ol Tani to the top of the pavilion and right field.
Speaker 1: Somebody went up there and got it four hundred.
Speaker 3: And sixty nine feet four hundred and sixty nine feet.
Speaker 2: That was home run number two of show.
Speaker 3: Heyo Tani's three home runs in what is being called the single greatest performance in baseball history. Game four of the NLCS show Hey Otani, six innings, ten strikeouts, the three home runs. That one came on a blast to right center field as the Dodger slugger hit it four hundred and sixty nine feet. And now that baseball pee is up for auction. Are you surprised? Are you surprised?
Speaker 2: Somebody got it? And now once coming on?
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's what you should do. I mean it's life changing. Maybe not life changing, but very very good money.
Speaker 2: Well, it could be life changing.
Speaker 3: The ball was co signed by SCP Auctions and the guy who got it Carlo Mendoza, who was apparently and this is in the press release Petros, I'm not making this up.
Speaker 1: Fred would have had him on if he wasn't getting vtb't tail to finished the show for him.
Speaker 3: I don't think Fred saw the press release that came out about an hour ago. Carlo Mendoza was eating nachos when show Hey Otani hit the blast, jumped into the bushes and the the center field plaza of Dodger Stadium to retrieve it. Mendoza says, quote, as I was taking a bite of my nachos, I saw Otani hit his second homer. Then I see a guy in front of me look up and I think, no way. The ball comes out here. Next thing I know, it bounces off the roof and into the bushes.
Speaker 2: End quote.
Speaker 3: And now mister Carlo Mendoza is auctioning off that baseball that went four hundred and sixty nine feet and now has a plaque in the pavilion in right field at Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 1: Will be say it's going to go for it.
Speaker 3: Well, they're not comparing it to Freddie Freeman's walk off Grand Slam ball, but they're saying that was the last time a ball went for auction like this, and that ball course went for one point six five million dollars. This ball, will it fetch that much? We'll find out begetting. November fifth is when it goes on auction. It goes through November twenty second. Petros and they are expecting now, of course, this is the company putting it on, and so they want to pump it up. They expect that this baseball, the number two home run ball hit by shoe Aotani, part of his three home run night, the one with four hundred and sixty nine feet, they expect it to get seven figures.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it gets that much, but.
Speaker 1: Well, either way, Carlo's gonna get paid. And good for him for eating his nachos and then diving in the bushes.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was taking a bite of my nachos Tani hit his second homer. Then I see a guy in front of me look up and I think, no way, the ball comes out here. Next thing I know, it bounces off the roof and into the bushes and he comes out of the bushes with the baseball.
Speaker 2: Pretty impressive.
Speaker 3: Imagine just eating nachos, grabbing a baseball, and you then become a millionaire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just happens right next to you. You know, It's like a meteor falling into the earth and you grab it, you know. I mean.
Speaker 3: I took Sadie out to the outfield when she came to one of the playoff games with me, and we went out to the pavilion and I told her, head on it, swivel if a ball comes out here, we too could be millionaires.
Speaker 1: Did you say that?
Speaker 3: I told her look out for home run balls. Let's if if one comes out here, we got to go for it because we can see who was up. But we just assume if it's a ball hit out here, it's impressive. So we didn't get one, but you know, maybe next time.
Speaker 1: Maybe next time indeed, but right now it's time for the moment we've all been waiting for. Roddie. This is the song of the day.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, on a day like today, there could only be one. Juey Lewis and the News present today's song of the day called if this is it? A necessary tune for a frog Man Friday. And usually when you hear this song, it's not very good news, and today is no exception, as the Dodgers are up against it, finding themselves on the verge of elimination in Game six of the World Series with the Blue Jays and Rogers Center in Toronto will be buzzing tonight with the Blue Jays fans hoping to close it out, and the Petrosen Money Show is reacting and acting with a sense of urgency, spreading some positive mojo throughout this two hour flex alert, leading into a World Series edition of your Morongo Casino Dodgers on Deck show hosted by our friend Tim Kats. What's coming up at four o'clock.
Speaker 1: Let's go Dodgers. Thank you Ronnie, we will see. Indeed, if this is it, tonight is the night Dgernight, Yamamono on the mound. What stands be between him and faceball oblivion, the Toronto Blue Jays and the Los Angeles. Now, okay, we'll be right back with David Vasse live from Toronto. We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer. Make AM five seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sworts podcast a preset on the iHeartRadio app using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto road Trip all summer with LA Sports. Welcome back, everybody, Petro SAand Money on a Frogman Friday on AM five seventy La Strnament. Tim Kats is in today. Not only is our producer and the host of Scam and the host of Moroco Casino Dodgers on deck Net. Well maybe a little tired, but also at least he didn't have a football game Miami game at nine am tomorrow on Compass Media, Bang Yeah, and possibly another Dodger game. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. You can podcast this show. Kate has to do that too, or you can stream it live on the iHeartRadio app to Night Dodgers at Blue Jays, Game six of the World Series. First pitches at five oh eight Yoshinobu Yamamoto and Kevin Gossman is the pitching matchup and from the field of the work site, Strauss Powers are World Series coverage on AMPI seventy LA Sports, Strauss making history as the first brand ever featured on professional baseball helmets, family owned, trusted, worldwide, Strauss and Strauss dot Com. All right, let's get to David Vasse, the home of the Dodgers is with an inside look at the Dodgers. This is the Vassi Report, with David Vasse, the one and only David Vase, riding it out until the end. And as he once channeled Apollo Creed, there is no tomorrow for the Dodgers. They gotta win Tonight, Dodgers in Toronto. Dave is with them. He will be done on Saturday, no matter what, or perhaps tonight our Dodger reporter doing the best work Spectrum Sportsnet MLB network and right here on AM five seventy LA Sports, it is the one and only David Vasse. Dave dramatic changes in the lineup. I guess for both teams with your guys Springer or as you say, Springer being back, tell us what are your impressions of the moves that the Dodgers have made here?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well, I was asking Dave Roberts about why Miguel Rojas wasn't starting in game two, and here we are in game six, finally Miguel Rojas in the starting lineup at second base, and Tommy Edmond's ankle apparently good enough to plan the turf in Toronto in Game six. We had been told that they were hesitant to put him out there because of concerns over his right ankle. Well, I guess those concerns are not that serious anymore because he's in center field. Rojas that second, and Mookie Betts dropped down to the cleanup spot, which you know, I like too. I like Will Smith inning second. I like Freddie Freeman hitting third behind show Heyotani, I think that's a lineup that maybe the Dodger should have turned to a little bit earlier in the series.
Speaker 3: Dave, with Mooki in the cleanup spot, how does that help it exactly? Is he going to see better pitches in the cleanup spot? Is the way he's positioned behind in front guys. How does this help him?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I don't know if where he's hitting in the lineup helps him. I think Mooki needs to worry about himself no matter where he's hitting. I've been told by multiple people around the team he's got to start having fun and just go back to competing and not worried about his mechanical swings or trying to guess along with the pitcher. Just still out there and compete in every at that And the reason why he takes pressure off of him is because he's not hitting directly behind O Tommy. I felt like in that eighteen inning game he started to feel that pressure every time the Blue Jays walked O Tommy. So not being directly behind O Tommy immediately took the pressure off.
Speaker 1: In the last game, the One and Only David Vassay is our game is in Toronto. The Dodgers with the workout yesterday, What was that like, Dave? What was the vibe around the team?
Speaker 4: A very loose group, a very confident group. Dave Roberts started off the workout by trying to raise hit Song Kim from first to third and rounding second base, he trip and fell and maybe pull the hamstring and everybody firsted laughing. That was at the very beginning of it. So that started off a light of harder workout. I talked to Kei, Ky Hernandez and Freddie Freeman. Both seemed very confident. Both said that the Dodgers' headspace is in a better spot than it was twenty four hours before. And you know, just being out here today, the Dodgers feel confident they can make the adjustments necessary to be able to hit Kevin Gossman. They just have to be more nimble as the game goes on and understand what Gossman's trying to do and be ready to hit the very first pitch. And a lot of you know, coaches believe that the Dodger hitters have been too passive on the first pitch and they have to be more aggressive to be ready for a fastball.
Speaker 3: David does that lean into what Dave Roberts had a couple of times yesterday, and Kik even said it again when you talk to him.
Speaker 2: The Dodgers need to fight. They need to be aggressive and fight inside that box.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's what it comes down to. Don't be afraid to, you know, get jammed and foul a pitch off to live for the next pitch. That's what the Blue Jays have done so well, and the Dodgers when they're going well offensively, that's what they do. We just haven't seen it a lot this postseason, and hopefully they get some runners on and Dave Roberts starts to put them in motion and create some opportunities where they stay out of the double play and open up some holes on the infield.
Speaker 3: David, you had a great nugget this morning with scam And about Yoshi Yamamoto and being in a similar situation, a must win game in the postseason.
Speaker 2: Tell everybody about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the year before Yamamoto pitched for the Dodgers in Major League Baseball, two years ago, he was in the Japan Series, which is the equivalent of the World Series, and his team in Japan was down similar to these Dodgers, three games to two, and Yamamoto pitching Game six through a complete game to force the game seven, and his team eventually won the Japan Series. He had fourteen strikeouts in that complete game, so he's very familiar with this situation.
Speaker 1: I heard that this morning on scam and I regurgitated it to a coffee person at the barista or baristole at the Offset Coffee in Torrents. So, wow, thanks a.
Speaker 4: Lot, You're welcome, petros I just you know, I try to put things into context, and certainly Yamamoto is the reason why the Dodgers have so much confidence to be able to force the game seven.
Speaker 1: Well, look, we live in a bigger city, I think than Toronto, and it's pretty sprawled out, but we can feel the excitement of the World Series in town. And when you're on the verge of winning it, like the Dodgers were last year, you can really feel the excitement. What's the vibe like in Toronto? Now you've been there twice in a week and a half, and people are pretty geeked up.
Speaker 4: I would imagine petros I got here at about two thirty Eastern time to Rogers Center and fans had been sitting there in forty five degree cold, rainy weather, lining up camping out to come inside. Here. This is a hockey city. These fans have that type of hockey intensity. It's going to be rockets, and that's why it's even more important for the Dodgers to get some early runs to take this crowd out of it, because it is going to be louder than with the Dodgers experience the first two games. This city is tasting its first World Series since nineteen ninety three. That's the reason why there was a line six hours before first pitch to get inside in forty degree weathers. So these fans they want it. They were not on the streets the night before Halloween, but this city is ready to explode on Halloween here in Toronto. If the Blue Jays closed it out.
Speaker 3: David, I imagine there's different scenarios depending on what happens with Yamamoto tonight. If he's out early, if he goes deep, is one of the scenarios. Could you see Tyler glass Now come in and pitch tonight.
Speaker 4: I could see him pitch an inning because I'm a firm believer. With Dave Roberts leaving the door open for Otani pitching in Game seven, the only way it could happen is if O'tani opened Game seven and Glassnow would not start and come in after that. So if the Dodgers need last Now for an inning, I think glass Now could pitch tonight.
Speaker 1: All right, Dave before we let you go. One of the last things here. The Dodgers the eighteen inning game, mostly in their thirties, guys in their early thirties. You're around this team, you understand their energy. That might have taken something out of them. Do you feel as if they have their energy back? And do you feel I don't know, I don't know that if that's an excuse, but do you feel like that's a legitimate reason for the Dodgers' bats to be so consado and tired in the last two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought that was a great point you brought up, Petros. I feel like people are under selling just how this group is thirty something, has started the season earlier than most all the way back in Tokyo and in spring training. The second week of February, eighteen inning game on these guys, I do believe it took its toll on them physically and emotionally, mostly physically to bounce back. And that's why having a day off yesterday, having a break between games was advantageous to the Dodgers and Freddie Freeman. Again, the Dodgers are in a great spot mentally and physically to be able to force the game seven.
Speaker 1: Well, Dave, here's to you and your hard work all year long. We know that you'll be on again tonight and very possibly tomorrow as the Dodgers take on the Blue Jays in game six tonight and they've got to get a victory. We'll get to Moromno Casino. Dodgers on deck at four o'clock. Dave, thank you so much, and on behalf of the people of the city. Everybody appreciates your hard work and your dedication to your job.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Petros, we appreciate your dedication as well.
Speaker 1: I'm in my basement all right, we'll be back with more petros and money.
Speaker 2: What dedication from you?
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm sorry, what do you want the guy wants to give me credit? You want to be difficult about.
Speaker 3: It, or you just want you'd even come up here for the great stonefire girl they were having for lunch today that they provided.
Speaker 1: There's one right down the street from my house. I'm gonna go down there for a Halloween spread. Okay, everybody knows that there's one right at the cross roads or excuse me, right off Airport Drive in Torrents.
Speaker 2: Make sure you get those breadsticks by the way.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, thank you, Tim, I could have done without the all right, and we shall return with Mort Petrosen Money on AMI seventy LA Sports. This is it tonight. The Dodgers have got to find a way to quell these angry, barking French Canadian loot Garuz Petroson Money show returns and wraps it up. And then a guy that did the morning show and the afternoon show will do the pregame show, the one and only Tim Kaits Hello, PMS listener. Did you know Am five seventy LA Sports has a wide range of LA sports podcasts. There's Rogan and Ronde. That one is my favorite, Dodger Talk with David Vasse, the Dodger Podcast of Record, Clipper Talk without a MOSSLA follow us all and many more. Just go to AM five to seventy LA Sports on the iHeartRadio app. Thanks for listening, everybody. Petro sayd Money on AM five seventy LA Sports, your home of the Dodgers. Could tonight be in God forbid? After watching this team scuffle all year and find a way to get hot in the playoffs? Are they gonna let these Canadian birds end it tonight? Who's to say? Podcast? This show. We're on for two hours. That's it, two hours of great sports talk podcast. The show on the iHeartRadio app or any other platform that you like to get your podcasts, but it's on the app and you can also stream it live on the app. Yamamoto versus Gossman. And remember one more time, because I know you want to get your just like Steve Sachs, get out in the garden like you did when he was a young farmer, and get those knees in. Then you need sweet workwear for that. From the field of the work site. Strauss powers our World Series coverage on a seventy other than Tim Kats who powers it. Strauss is making history as the first brand ever featured on pro baseball helmets. Could tonight be the last night you see that sticker? Night Family Owned, Trusted Worldwide Germany. What a place Strauss dot Com.
Speaker 3: You know, I know this season's gonna end one way or another, either tonight or tomorrow, either as a winning series, a World Series winning team, or as a team that falls short yet again in the World Series. It's been a hell of a ride, it is, but it's it's like a ride that just abruptly ends and I know there's an end date, and you can see the end date. I get that, but it does feel like you're on this roller coaster for six months and the ups and downs, and all of a sudden it just stops and you're left with what Clippers basketball?
Speaker 1: Well, we have college football, which is a big deal to me, but on a daily basis, you know, you just can't we get college football all the time. I know there in the NFL football, I mean, you got the Raiders. The Raiders are awesome.
Speaker 3: That's weekend stuff, you know, outside of a couple of Monday nights, it's mostly Saturday Sunday college football, NFL the Monday through Friday, though, you know, the daily grind of baseball and having Dodger games to talk about petrols Now, it's like, oh, there's.
Speaker 2: A Clipper game on a Monday, and then they play on a Thursday.
Speaker 1: There's an adjustment. There certainly is an adjustment to win the season ends, especially if the Dodgers are in the World Series or doing anything else. Right, because we talk Dodgers Dodgers, Dodgers, we go minutia, minutia, minutia. We spin our head backward to think about different things, whether it's the Tomahawk's steak for sale or the parking or Las Mila Mordes or whatever is going on. I mean, we spend a lot of time bending our knees for Dodger content because that that's what's going on. And then the season ends and it becomes about great sports talk again. That's why it's sports talk, you know. It becomes back to the film noir corner, back to trying to do something about this, so trying to do something about that, promoting a remote in Rancho Cucamonga, different things like that, which is great, and then we'll have Dodger news trickle in, whether there's a parade or not a parade. We've got to go back to doing our job.
Speaker 3: And what's interesting to see, Petros is the text you get when this happens, because you get like half the people are like, thank god, the baseball season over.
Speaker 2: Finally, great sports, great sports. It's always a.
Speaker 1: Good reason for me to feel bad about myself. On either side. I get texts that say, you guys are doing too much Dodgers, whar's the grab ass right? Where's the puzzo talk? Where is this? Where is that? Do this? Do that? Don't say go everywhere with signs. And then you get the people saying, how could you be talking about, you know, whatever, The Dodgers are in the World Series. How could you be doing this? How could you be doing that? The Dodgers are in the World Series. So there's a lot less of that the Dodgers are in the World Series than anything else when they're not in the World Series. Line brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We have the cart blaunch, the carte blanche to do more of whatever we want. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Speaking of text, I sent you a picture that is he sent me, but I wasn't sure if she sent it to you or not. But she is ready for Game six. She has got her Dodger hat on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she told me last night. She called me while I was trying to get a sandwich and I had to talk and the person behind the counter was like, you had to talk to somebody off the ledge about the Dodgers. I was like, yeah, but I didn't go into explaining the whole thing. But she called. Yeah, she called me last night and said that she was so unhappy that she wasn't gonna wear her Dodger stuff today, So I'm glad that she turned around.
Speaker 3: Oh she got the hat on Dodger jersey. She got the old Dodger bat in her hand. The ones that used to give away, the small ones that you can use as a weapon. She got one of those in her hand.
Speaker 1: Oh cool. Yeah, I'm surprised they let her have that. Uh well, she she's gonna make it out like one of the highlights of the summer to me was her showing up at our remote at Brewery X. So we're looking forward to maybe seeing her at a BJ's restaurant in brew House down the road as the show continues. But tonight is the night. Who will be the hero? Max Munsey, Yoshi Yamamoto, Let's go Clayton Kershaw Glass now at a hard high out of the pen. Who's to say? Or will the Canadians shut the syrupy door on the Dodger's head? Hopefully not Happy Halloween. Please be safe out there, everybody. A huge thank you to Ronnie Fosio holding it down all World Series and beyond at the studio at Ronnie Fasio on Twitter for the awesome playlist. Tim Kaits Who's Got Marango? Casino, Dodgers on deck, the tireless Tim Kates at Tim Kates Petrosen money back on on Monday. Good Luck to the Dodgers.