Speaker 1: Is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Tuesday. So we're gonna I'll give you a little update on this Mark Wayne Mullen stuff. We'll talk a little fraud stuff, all that emails. We will get to that national anthem and so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kellys Show this hour. Now you remember, yes yesterday I was pretty hard on Mark Wayne Mullen, the DHS secretary. So let's rewind before we get to what we played yesterday and talk about a couple of things. First, why is Mark Wayne Mullen there? Well, Donald Trump, he sent ICE into Minneapolis. The Communists launched an op, a very aggressive street operation to disrupt ICE so they couldn't deport people in Minneapolis. This unsurprisingly resulted in the death of a couple Communist street animals got in the way, try to run over a cop, all those other things. Now you have two Communist street animals who are dead. All administrations, Republican and Democrat, are sensitive to public opinion.
Speaker 1: To different degrees, but they're all.
Speaker 2: Sensitive to public opinion. Donald Trump is no different. I know, you know, he puts off this tough guy persona, and obviously the dude got shot in the head and stood up. There are a lot of things about Donald Trump that are very, very tough. There's no russion. I'm not questioning his toughness. But Donald Trump is and has always been sensitive to public opinion. Certainly if the noise is loud enough, he's sensitive to public opinion. Combine that with this, he has some really good people around him in the White House, the Steven Miller types, and he has some DC swamp rat types. And look, don't yell at him for that. You're always going to have some DC swamp there, all right. So they got in his ear and they said, hey, we've got two dead people in Minneapolis. The media is making a big deal out of it. We need to make changes. And so he did. He found an excuse, although it was a very valid reason, by the way, to sideline Christinome and now a lot of that stuff he ran with John Kennedy where Kennedy exposed the self serving money Christine Oma spending. I'll always believe a lot of that was coordinated off with the White House because they wanted to set Christine Ome aside. And then he took Border Patrol Commander at Large Greg Bavino. He was really the lead guy, the face of these mass deportations, and they retired him. I know he didn't get fired. If I said they fired him, you'd say, well, he didn't get fired. We all know what the deal is. He was what they say, transferred out. He was transferred out, and then miraculously he put in his retirement papers five minutes later. You're not stupid, and neither am I. He got pulled into an office and said retire or be fired. He retired benefits, so on and so forth. Now Donald Trump is in is He's in a pickle, and here's his pickle. DHS Secretary is a very very very powerful position. It's a position where you're you're the guy who leads it. He has to be confirmed by the United States Senate. Donald Trump, after he dumped Christinole, he had to have somebody who the useless United States Senate would actually approve. And this is not right after the election where Trump had so much political win at his sales. Remember right after an election, there's honeymoon phase and the president gets most of what he wants. I want this nominee that nominee, this nominee, that nominee. Most of the time the answer is yes, because if you're the newly elected president, you are the bell of the ball political wind in your sales, right. But you fast forward a year. People were mad about this. People are mad about that. I don't like this. I don't like that. The wins have died down and now getting somebody through the Senate confirmation process can.
Speaker 1: Be very difficult or impossible.
Speaker 2: But if you're Trump, you have to have a DHS secretary. Mass deportation was a huge campaign promise and it is something Donald Trump wants to do.
Speaker 1: So what to do? What to do?
Speaker 2: Well, remember when Trump's nominees were going through this bruising confirmation process, and every time there was a vote on the nominee it was pretty close.
Speaker 1: You know, it'd be fifty two to forty eight.
Speaker 2: So I remember that all these things, it's pretty close, pretty close, except there was one guy who breezed right through. I think it was I I may have this wrong, by the way, I think the vote was ninety eight to zero in the Senate.
Speaker 1: What what rhino was that? It was Marco Rubio not a rhino at all.
Speaker 2: Quite good as a matter of fact, Why what explains that? Why is it that bond and all these types on and on down the line. There were all these partisan votes, but Marco Rubio, Marco Rubio breezes through what's going on there. The United States Senate calls itself the most exclusive club in the world. They see themselves as separate from the government, separate from the House, separate from the president. We want them to do things like, hey, pass the Save Act. Trump wants to Save Act. They see them sell as separate and above the president. Now, all this is bad, but it gets worse. They all hang out together. Republicans and Democrats. They hang out together.
Speaker 1: They do that.
Speaker 2: They get along even when they're screaming at each other, even when they're fighting on camera. They'll be captured on videotape walking into some fancy DC steakhouse Republicans and Democrats in the next twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: So much of what.
Speaker 2: Happens in the Senate is purely for show. And there's another part, kind of a silent agreement, if you will. If there is a Senator who gets put up for some nomination. Usually it's not all the time, but usually everyone's gonna vote yes. Even if it's one that you've argued with, you've debated with on the Senate floor, your political enemies. You're a senator, you go through. That's why Marco Rubio got everyone's vote. Let's go back to DHS. Christy Dom got bounced. Oh yeah, by the way, great example. That's thank you for that, Chris. You want to know how well they get along. Here is former Republican Senator or In Hatch speaking at communist leader Ted Kennedy's funeral. This is how they talk. When the cameras aren't on.
Speaker 3: Teddy would lay into me with the harshest red meat liberal rhetoric you could imagine.
Speaker 4: But just minutes later he'd come over and put his armor on me and ask.
Speaker 1: How'd I do? Or haha? It was all for show. In reality, we get along. Okay. So that's how the Senate works.
Speaker 2: Now, Mark Wayne Mullen, Donald Trump needs a DHS secretary.
Speaker 1: You gonna pick? Who are you gonna pick?
Speaker 2: I'm not look, I'm not saying it should have been Mark Waynemullen. That's not what I'm saying. I'm explaining Trump's thinking. If you want a DHS secretary who will be confirmed and you know it. It's it's pretty much a guarantee. Grab a United States Senator, any of them. You grab any of them because it's Senator Blank. Well, he gets the thumbs up. That was the thinking that drove the selection of Mark Wayne Mullen. The problem is, Mark Wayne Mullen has always been a rhino, always these these positions. He's taken these things. He said. This is not shocking to me because I've been aware of Mark Wayne Mullen for years.
Speaker 1: You probably have too.
Speaker 2: Now if you, if if you know somebody who kind of half pays attention to politics, they don't know who the two senators from Oklahoma are. I'm a nerd. You're a nerd. You know who the two senators from Oklahoma are?
Speaker 1: Don't you?
Speaker 2: Even Chris knows that, but most people don't. The first time they heard of Mark Wayne Mullen was when he got made DHS Secretary and they looked and saw, oh coolah comes from a plumbing business.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Oklahoma. Wow, wait a minute, he used to be a cage fainter. He must be rough and tough. He's just what we need.
Speaker 1: And then he gets up and says this stuff.
Speaker 5: And so what I'm saying, is let me work with you on this stuff. I'm not handling things like maybe the past secretary had. I'm just saying, let's work to get the worst of the worst off the streets, and then you won't see me in your cities and states like you do as much because of my presence won't be as big.
Speaker 1: In fact, he probably want to this at all. He is not on the Trump agenda. Up.
Speaker 2: Trump is far to the right of him when it comes to deportation, and it looks like he just got himself a muzzle.
Speaker 1: I'll explain next.
Speaker 2: He is the Jesse Kelly Show on a tubes day. Remember you can email your love, your hate, your death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So Mark Wayne Mullin gave another speech, said a bunch of really stupid things. I remember when I told you Trump is to the right of him, and I just explained why he's there, why he was the one selected. Here's a report from Brionna Morello from earlier today. Sources say DHS Secretary Mark Wayne Mullen is being blocked from interviews. I am told the directive is coming from the White House. I don't know that he's going to be canned. I don't know that. I mean it might be being fired as we speak.
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: But it's clear the White House understand that Mark Wayne Mullen, he's a demoralization operation. That right now, our big challenge going into November, and look, we have a lot of headwinds. We know that our big challenge going into November is going to be motivation. I don't need any more motivation. I'm assuming you don't either. I am going to desperately drag as many people as I can to vote against communists. However, I am not an ormy, and it is normies who decide elections and they lack motivation. And people on the right and maybe this is you lack motivation. We didn't get this. We didn't get that. I'm mad about this lack motivation. The communists have motivation. It is a motivation election. Motivation will determine do we lose the house at all? We lose it by a little is it a five alarm fire? And we lose the house in the Senate? Motivation, you know what, absolutely sucks the life out of the motivation on the right.
Speaker 5: This stuff, So what I'm saying is let me work with you on this stuff. I'm not handling things like maybe the past a secretary head. I'm just saying, it's work to get the worst of the worst off the streets, and then you won't see me in your cities and states like you do as much because.
Speaker 2: Stuff like this too, GOP Senator, that would be John Curtis of Utah unveil's state run visa scheme offering amnesty two illegals. Now you can say that stuff's dead on arrival, and it of course is dead on arrival. But you know what that does do It might make someone like you or me read that headline and say, you know what, screw the GOP. I'm not even voting. You know, we normally wouldn't vote for Democrats. I could never, but you can demoralize and anger somebody enough where they go. I'm not voting at all now. John Curtis is not the majority. John Curtis is one guy, one goober. Mark Wayne Ullen is one goober. But you put enough of that stuff out there in the ether, you get people to say I'm sitting home, I'm not doing anything, and that will be our struggle.
Speaker 1: It is going to be a struggle.
Speaker 2: And look, I'm sorry, but Oklahoma, they just it's like to have a factory produce in these guys.
Speaker 5: Do you think that whatever you're working on will have to include a path to citizenship for Dreamers?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: I've been pretty outspoken on that for even last September, Senator Tillis and I both put out a proposal to get citizenship for those individuals that are in the doctor program or were eligible for the doctor program. Because we've got a group that was in the doctor program, but we've got a group that never signed up, never went to the paperwork, for whatever reason, they were eligible for it, and we'd like to those individuals to be able to have access the citizenship as well.
Speaker 2: That's the other senator from Oklahoma. All right, let's do some emails. Shall we hate Bronco. I knew when I saw that Baseball national anthem video you'd play it. Listening this morning, get the gym and I was dying laughing, dropped a weight on my face, but now my ears are bleeding. You are truly a sick man that we love you for it. I got this one, Jesse at all. It started listening to the national anthem at the women's baseball game. It was already hurting my ears, and then you started laughing even louder than I was.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 2: The story of you in church as a young kid sent out to sit in the lobby. I was the middle child of five. We went to church most Sundays. I had to sit next to my father because I had a hard time holding still, and I still do at seventy seven years old. My father loved to sing, but he had the worst voice, I swear, of anyone in the entire congregation, and sometimes I just couldn't help myself. Invariably I was sent out to wait in the lobby. I'll admit sometimes I opened the door just a little so I would have something to do, and I would start laughing again. Still to this day, I laugh about those times. Jesse, I never get the urge to switch channels on you please play that version of the Star Spangled Banner again, Although it's hilariously embarrassing, and I've been the same young man in the church pew a few years ago as an also forty five year old man, I'm going to change the station next time if I hear it again. Thank you for your attention in this matter. Look, buddy, just sit back and be patren all see can you see bye but.
Speaker 1: Bye? What so broun wee?
Speaker 2: But why why nast please mean brockstribe samd Ry.
Speaker 5: The paw.
Speaker 2: Why all the rest? Sweet wor's so cal?
Speaker 1: I hope you're singing along.
Speaker 2: Don't change your channel stream mean this is about your country and the rock, the loves bursting in air, game rule night that al was still there, still there, oh same.
Speaker 1: This is the crescendo everyone at once, uplifting.
Speaker 2: Beast thanngle ben word or the land on the break.
Speaker 1: And the whole of the brood. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Tuesday. Member of you miss any part of the show, you can download it iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. Now I have to tell you something. In fact, I haven't updated you on any of this, so here it is. You know obviously that we've been flooded out of our studio for months.
Speaker 1: You know that it's a disaster. You also know that we've.
Speaker 2: Been bouncing around anywhere where you can plug in a microphone trying to find various places where we can do the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: Okay, you with me.
Speaker 2: Now, I haven't told you this part. We found this temporary office. It's one of those temp offices that I think we rented by the week or something like that. And what a dump, What an unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Dump this place is. But wait, there's more.
Speaker 2: When we were signing up to rent this place out, we're going to be broadcasting from there. We're going to be setting up cameras and microphones and things like that. We're gonna be broadcasting from there all right, now, fast forward. First of all, how big of a dump are we dealing with here? There has not been soap in the bathroom since we moved in. You have to bring in hand sanitizer or your own soap. I'm not making that up. We're all waiting for the day when at least one of our cars is stolen from the parking lot. I mean when I say it's rough, it's a little rough around here.
Speaker 1: How bad.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm looking out the window right now at a church's chicken. That's the kind of neighborhood we're in. Okay, so just know that church's chicken. Let me repeat that, there is a church's chicken walking distance from the office. That's how bad it is around here. What, Chris, it's how you describe a bit whatever.
Speaker 1: So it's bad.
Speaker 2: Right now, we start getting emails from management in the building. What are these emails? They are complaining about the volume from our little crappy closet where we are broadcasting. You know my voice carries anyway.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 2: You also know I get fired up, I get excited. I start to raise my voice, and the other tenants in this building are starting to complain. I should also note that's pretty rich that the other tenants in this building are starting to complain when I'm about ninety nine percent sure there are multiple families living in this office building. The children are running around the halls carrying in groceries. Yesterday we walked in and the place smelled so badly like weed.
Speaker 1: I about passed out walking up the stairs. Yet apparently I'm too out.
Speaker 2: Now that brings me to today, and I'm not totally sure what to do about this. I walk in the bathroom as I have to pee. I walk up to the urinals. There there's two urinals, but one has been broken since we moved in.
Speaker 1: All right, no big deal.
Speaker 2: Par for the course around here I walk into the bathroom and the second urinal is also broken. Okay, not the end of the world. There's a couple stalls. I walk into one of the stalls. I use my shoe, I put the seat up because I'm not a savage. I go tinkle, I finish. I used my foot and I dropped the seat. It slams down at the very moment that I hit.
Speaker 1: The flush button. But something else happened in that moment.
Speaker 2: I did not see it, but there was a black hair brush, I would guess four or five inches long, sitting on something above the toilet. As it slams down and I hit flush, the black hair brush drops down in bloop right in the middle of the toilet and begins to swirl around. Now I'm not going after it at this point in time. That thing is lost. I'm not reaching my hand in a dirty, dirty toilet bowl, most definitely.
Speaker 1: And it went down the drain.
Speaker 2: Now I am I'm certainly no plumber. We have real plumbers listening. But because I grew up doing underground construction, water and sewer line and things like that, I know a little bit about a little bit, and I'm just going through in my head, all the different places in a half house or a building where a brush like that could get stuck and cause serious, serious problems. And I'm not sure if I should tell anybody. I know the right now, hold on, I know the right thing to do is to tell them. Keep in mind, we've already had multiple complaints, and I'm pretty sure we're on the.
Speaker 1: Verge of being kicked out of the building.
Speaker 2: I don't think I can risk it at this point in time. What Chris, you said, it was already screwed up. Who's to say I caused it. That's a good point. We'll just lie.
Speaker 1: It works all the time.
Speaker 2: What Chris, Chris said. And who keeps a hair brush in a public bathroom.
Speaker 1: Probably one of the.
Speaker 2: Families who are showering in the sink, Chris, that's probably who. They probably just got back from church's chicken. I have no doubt if they didn't get stabbed, they brought the chicken back here, ate some fried chicken, and then showered in the sink. I'm surprised we haven't walked in on anybody given themselves.
Speaker 1: A little washcloth bath in the toilet, right. I'm sorry. I had to get that off my chest.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jesse, I would have loved to have seen how you would have handled things if it was Biden that had dragged us into war with Iran without having the missiles or interceptors to back up the tough talk. Something tells me the tone of your show would be completely different. It says, I can say his name, His name is Sean.
Speaker 1: Are you stupid? What did I just?
Speaker 2: Did you even listen to what I said about the missiles the interceptors? Did you even listen to what I said?
Speaker 1: You didn't?
Speaker 2: I am convinced that morons like this listen to other shows and then email me on.
Speaker 1: What someone else said.
Speaker 2: I'd been loudly saying it, loudly saying I said it long before we ever went to Iran or anywhere else. I said it during Ukraine because I had sources too. We don't have enough stuff. We don't have enough stuff to just drop a bunch of missiles into Ukraine and then drop a bunch of missiles into Iran, and while also being ready ourselves to potentially have to take on China and the South China Sea, to have to worry about other things. We don't have enough stuff. I can't stress that enough and you see these people who reference World War two. There was a time where we could fight a world war everywhere on the globe. Do you know how stupid in naive you sound. Yes, when America was the manufacturing hub of the world, we could produce enough stuff to fight in a lot of different places. We had endless stuff. But due to decades of offshoring and sending the poor rust belt to Chinese factories, we don't have what it takes to make that much stuff now, And we cannot operate foreign policy as if stuff is unlimited, because it's not.
Speaker 1: We officially, and I believe.
Speaker 2: Me when I tell you it saddens me, We officially have to do what all the other countries on Earth have to do. We have to monitor our stuff. We have to we have to guard how much we use. We have to disperse our stuff carefully, delicately, because we understand there's a finite amount of it. The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Tuesday, we will get back to the emails in a moment. I told you I was going to give you a little update on just the Iran stuff and whatnot. Scott Assent went on the News said this.
Speaker 6: We've seen President Trump last week threatened what would have been one of the largest military campaigns, or the largest military campaigns since World War Two against the Iranians, and now we are because of that, we are in talks with the Iranians, and I think there is a chance we may have a deal today or tomorrow to open the straight and it moved towards a more normalized position in this conflict.
Speaker 2: Okay, headline us hopeful the straight deal will be done today or tomorrow. After a ship is hit. They're working on it. Trump is working on it. He's doing the carrot and stick thing. World War two or a deal, world War two or a deal. We don't have to cover it all again. They're working on it. You get why they're working on it. Let's do this. Hey, Samurai, what's your take on mall's A mall was a large indoor I know what I'm all is. I recently visited one and it reminded me it's where the Kammies go to luxuriate when they're not storming foot locker. I do enjoy some mall Chinese, and I'm almost certain there's a couple options. Jewish producer Chris can have. You can say my name is name is Keith Chris. You people can eat most Chinese food, right, I mean not the shrimp, I understand that and whatnot. But you people can eat most Chinese food kosher fairly right.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: I love the mall and I have an even more controversial take than that. I love the mall and I understand this modern thing at least we're around in this area is there are now these little mini kiosks in the middle of the mall where you will have young men and young women hawking things like it's some third world dump. It's like you just walked into Juana. You're walking down. You want to go get some cinnabon in the mall. You want to go get some chit file a in the mall, and you have to walk past the little perfume girls.
Speaker 1: Your wife would like this.
Speaker 2: And then you have to walk past the cell phone case god a dollar twenty dollar, And then you keep walking.
Speaker 4: You run into Chapelan my cup Lan make Affordable California again.
Speaker 2: And you're thinking to yourself, oh my gosh, did I just drop into New Delhi. People get annoyed by this. This is why I like it. Here's my opinion. A mall has become a very condensed display of what America has become. And if it annoys you that you have to be assaulted by the third world on your way to Orange Julius, I'm glad because that's happening all across the United States of America. And I know it makes me sound like a terrible person. But the more people who walk out of the mall and say things like, geez, we've got to deport some freaking foreigners, the better.
Speaker 1: Off we are. I think it's fantastic.
Speaker 2: I think it helps. It helps wake people up. I'll put it that way. It helps wake people up. Oh, by the way, on the Iran thing, I should address this, why were the strikes called off? Remember we were going to strike and then we didn't strike.
Speaker 1: Aut Who's leaking from the White House?
Speaker 2: That has to be someone high within government that put that out there to sources.
Speaker 1: It's our job as the press to cover this.
Speaker 3: These leaks can be substantial, and when you're looking at a situation with fifty thousand US service members, destroyers, refuelers, fighter jets across the region, the operational security is very significant. Whenever there are plans being made to strike Iran, and the President indicated he called off the planned strikes at the request not only of Iran, but also of golf allies like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the What was interesting, though, Lawrence, we spoke with senior Israeli intelligence officials over the weekend who said they weren't even aware of the details of the plan. And that's how close the administration was holding these details to the chest.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if I buy that. And here's why.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the line, in case you didn't follow along with all that, the line is, hey, we called off the strikes because somebody leaked all the details to the strikes.
Speaker 1: Here's why.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if I buy it. I think, well, I should say, I think I suspect this. I suspect it was all leaked on purpose by the White House to avoid having to do the strikes. Remember that, Hold on if that makes you mad, Why would you avoid striking Iran.
Speaker 1: More strikes?
Speaker 2: There are things that are going to take out power plants and desalination plants and things like that. That's what strikes would be, heavier strikes, wounding them deeper. Donald Trump is worried about the economic consequences of that. That's why he keeps threatening it and not doing it. It's coming, it's common, it's common tonight, it's common tomorrow. It's gone at any minute. Now, hang on, you better sign the deal. Hey, I'm telling you right now, it's going to be World War ten.
Speaker 6: We've seen President Trump last week threatened what would have been one of the largest military campaigns, or the largest military campaigns since World War Two against the Iranians, and now we are because of that, we are in talks with the Iranians, and I think there is a chance we may have a deal today or tomorrow to open the street.
Speaker 2: And world War two headline, ma'm Donnie's tax roll blunder will backfire on everyday New Yorkers as buyers heads south.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not.
Speaker 2: Really going to backfire on the people who made the decision. Now, are there going to be some dirty commis who voted for Mamdannie in New York City who are hurt by his policies.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course it will.
Speaker 2: There will be some, But for the most part, it's just a large circle of different foreigners who put Mam Donnie into place. They put man Donnie into place because he promised to loot the treasury and hand it to them. It wasn't the billionaires of New York City who put Mam Donnie into place. Mam Donnie's not concerned about the billionaires leaving either, because remember, he's trying.
Speaker 1: To destroy New York City.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious that we still have people on the right saying things, what don't you understand. Don't you understand what will happen if all these millionaires leave? Don't you understand that it's going to result in this?
Speaker 1: You know, he gets it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he gets it all I got it.
Speaker 1: He understands perfectly well.
Speaker 2: The people who put these people into power are rarely the specific people who are hurt. And, by the way, the Americans who voted for him mostly it's a bunch of snotty rich college kids. They've already packed up their apartments and they're back living in daddy's basement and the Hamptons, and they're not going to be touched by any of this disaster.