Speaker 1: On Dave Ryan TV on YouTube.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was it was fine. I went and then I went home and.
Speaker 1: I went to bed. Okay, you know what, you signed up. You signed up, you went to practice.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean you got the role. It just means you signed up, you went to the tryout try Good for you.
Speaker 2: And I have another date on Friday with a different person, and then I might have another date next Tuesday with a different person.
Speaker 3: And we've been keeping We've been able to keep them straight because Bailey is nicknamed name, I nicknamed them stuff.
Speaker 2: And this guy was Twitter feud guy.
Speaker 3: Yes, So when Bailey was like saying yes and she's like, oh I have the state tonight, I was like, is that Twitter feod guy?
Speaker 1: Like I knew what was fod guy.
Speaker 2: And then there's average guy, which is Friday Average average guy.
Speaker 1: Now average is good because average is good.
Speaker 2: And then there's the intellectual that's next time.
Speaker 1: It's funny because Jenny's can I say your guy paddle board guy because she met him paddle boarding over the summer story at all, it's close enough, so whatever, nobody cares, So paddle board guy. I dated a girl named tall Blonde and chatty. That's what me and my friends referred to her. As her name is Gretchen. She might even still be listening. Is back back in the way, back in the day when Susan and I were broken up, and so my friend nicknamed her tall blonde and chatty or TBC. Yeah, gretch and shout out, you're still around. I'm sure you're coastal, tall blonde and chatty. What about you, vonn? You have a nickname for anybody?
Speaker 4: Not that I've dated, but I used to have a coworker who just was such a klutz and just an odd fellas and his name was Dan, so he called him Dizzy Dandy Dan all the time.
Speaker 1: Though we asked on Facebook, what nickname did you have for somebody that you dated? Ashley says. We named my sister's ex butt grease because he wore his dirty mechanic pants and put a grease stain on mom's new couch. Somehow, he was promoted later to Sir oil Bottom. Another one. I called my mom's ex boyfriend d breath when I was a teenager. Oh it is old d Breath coming over. Here's one. Andrea called her boyfriend diabetes Dave. Maybe he had diabetes. Okay, I dated a guy. Sarah says, I dated a guy with red hair that I love lovely called him Woody Woodpecker. I love it. Kevin says horse face. But good law that body, he says, good lad.
Speaker 4: It's essential for the group chats for you to have a nickname for everybody.
Speaker 1: My friend I dated a woman back in Ohio and she had an oily complexion, and my friend John nicknamed her greasy nose. How's old greasy nose? And I'm like, don call her the How's old grease? Oh? There was another one. She's a rather larger girl. Brentley called her linebacker. How's the linebacker is? He also called another one leather face? How's the leather face? This is what people do, is I think, probably especially guys. Guys are like, yeah, here's old leather face. How's the linebacker? And I'm like, stop that. She's nice. I love her a lot.
Speaker 3: You know, we didn't do that.
Speaker 1: We just called people for what they were.
Speaker 3: Like my friend called her ex the under seaword under word. Yeah, because he was, Yeah he was. He was not a good person to her, And yeah, I feel like I don't know I did I did date someone who I call them big d bo.
Speaker 1: Big d bo bo like his name was Bo big d bo y. Yeah, obviously the D I said, no, I know, Yeah, I know, I understand. Yeah, if you got one texted into us at KDBB one five three nine two one, uh, and we would love to hear that, or you can use the talk back feature. We'll be back one hour commercial free. We're gonna play a little name that tune coming up next on kt W be one of our favorite games that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: We were talking about Bailey's date and it's just always an adventure to hear about Daily's Daily's baiting life or or Daily's Bailey's dating life. And you had a date last night. And then what how do we get on nicknames?
Speaker 2: Because I call him Twitter feud.
Speaker 1: Guy because that's what he likes to do. Yeah, a couple of text messages. What weird name did you have for somebody you dated? Here's when my ex's nickname was toothless okay, very discriptive okay. Another guy was very hairy me and my friend called him fozzy like Fozzy bear that is yeah, dorrble. My worst was my friend whose ex situationship made her climb through his second story window. He was window guy even when I met him face to face. Told my best friend about a girl I was dating. Her cat between her leg Oh, okay, her cat. Her cat looked like a catcher's mitt, so he would always say, how's catcher's mitt when she would come around. She thought it was an inside joke between us because I used to play baseball. But her nickname was catcher's mitt.
Speaker 5: That's terrible. I should have pre read that one. I did not preread that one exactly dated. A guy called him eleven because he made eleven dollars an hour. He was so proud of his job. It depends on the year, you know, back in the day and in the nineties that would have been eleven dollars in.
Speaker 1: This one's called pants jerky.
Speaker 2: Mike always had beef jerky in his cargo pants, pockets pants. I think that's funny. Ex boyfriend's name was Gonzo.
Speaker 1: Why was it Gonzo? You know what gonzo looks like, the long nose. The long nose. Okay. My sister's high school boyfriend was pork Chop. He used to call me beefsteak. Oh.
Speaker 2: This person says they have two separate guys. One they called him lips, and one was SOUPCN.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I get SOUPCN lips. I'm not really sure. I probably just got big juicy lips. We have a talk back on the iHeart app Oh Cool.
Speaker 2: We called one of my old boyfriend's Grandpa.
Speaker 3: He was like twenty or thirty years older than.
Speaker 2: I, so called him Grandpa.
Speaker 1: And then one was called cry Baby because every time that he could drink, you just cry cry baby. There's another one that I don't know that I can play.
Speaker 4: We He lost one of his delegates in a bull riding accident because it used to be a bull rider and Wyoming and henceforth, he's always been known as.
Speaker 1: One B Yeah, one N. One in goodness is terrible, all right,