Speaker 1: Mojo in the morning show. The phone numbers eight for forur Mojo Live. The text is nine five to five zero zero. Shannon had something crazy happen at her house yesterday.
Speaker 2: You call it an elf tastrophe, an elf emergency.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you gotta label that, by the way, as the title, Zach is there an elf hospital.
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell you Anna, So we have three elves in our house. Okay, we have Rice Krispy Tree, the og that came for Lucy when she was three years old. We have candy Cane sprinkles, and then Wes and his kids have Freddy. So Freddy is now a part of our crew. Plus three elf pets. So it is a it is. The elves are busy in our house every single night. And so earlier in the week, the elves were, you know, up to their mischief and they were digging through our couch cushions, and so there was stuff their little butts were sticking up from you know, the couch cushions. Their heads were down there, and there was also of stuff that they brought up, like money and legos and old food and nurf gun bullets and.
Speaker 2: All the things.
Speaker 3: So that that was what they got into Well, my naughty but very cute dog Bow decided that he was hungry and he felt like elf for breakfast, and so he ate the elves that had created a scene on the couch.
Speaker 2: He ate he ate the two girl elves. Freddy was elsewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I'd eat candy cane sprinkles. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So they were in really, really, really bad shape. And any parent knows you are not allowed to touch the elves or they lose their magic and they cannot go back to the north pole at night and tell Sanna, you know about the behavior in the house that day.
Speaker 2: So Smith, my eight year old, was just in full.
Speaker 3: Panic mode when he got home and saw the elves had been eaten by the damn dog.
Speaker 2: So he started praying over them. Actually, I have a video of it.
Speaker 3: He started praying over them, and then we had to perform surgery with kitchen tongs and oven mits to put them back together and clean them up. And then he told me that he had seen somewhere that if you sprinkle them with cinnamon, you you, they can get their magic.
Speaker 4: I don't have kids yet, elfloor.
Speaker 5: Okay, fair sprinkling, yeah, yeah, oh no, And then maybe yeah, but I don't want it to stem their outfits.
Speaker 2: When they go back to the North, Sana is gonna be like, what the heck.
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 2: Did you make this up?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: I swearch just to do this.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Guys, got his face. I swear he made this up. They're still in everyone.
Speaker 4: Up didn't work?
Speaker 3: Yep, they are. They look great. They went back to see Sannah.
Speaker 4: We got as well. We gotta post that video.
Speaker 2: That is no, we are, We're we can post it on the story, but you're not posting it.
Speaker 8: Why not?
Speaker 2: Why I look like holy hell in that video.
Speaker 3: I have no makeup on, I have all my face creams, and my skin is sagging to the floor. No, wait a second, you can post hand of story so it disappears after twenty four hours, Bianca, and that is it.
Speaker 4: Everyone's gonna see it anyways.
Speaker 2: If we twenty four hours on the story on my.
Speaker 9: Face, if we sprinkle cinnamon on those cheeks where they lived in heaven, that's.
Speaker 3: Atop self conscious. In this video, I literally looked like my grandmother.
Speaker 4: Let's do this. Let's no filter it so Shannon looks.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to filter.
Speaker 4: That looks like a like a grown man story.
Speaker 2: That's it all right?
Speaker 1: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight What was your elf task?
Speaker 2: Would you call it an elf tastrophe?
Speaker 1: Elf tastrophe? What was your elf tastrophe? What? What happened to your your elf? That, by the way, is honestly the reason why I'm happy that the the kids are past the elf stage of things that becomes crazy.
Speaker 2: It is so funny.
Speaker 3: Yesterday the elves painted everybody's toennails in the house, everybody, everybody.
Speaker 1: You said something interesting, you said that Wes's two kids have elves.
Speaker 3: They have an elf Freddy yep, that they've had since they were babies, since.
Speaker 4: They were babies, and they still like that still.
Speaker 2: Goes off still, I thought already back to.
Speaker 4: The North Pole. Yeah, we had a couple.
Speaker 9: Yeah, now you know, we're cheaper than other ones where it.
Speaker 4: Was a little because you bought at a dollar came from the dollar Star.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you how we've got we got We had one elf, Riis Krispy Tree. Mojo nosis was you know our original one. Well, then Andrew and I got divorced, and so Rice Krispy Tree had to go between two houses.
Speaker 2: And she there was a mess up.
Speaker 3: There was a mess up, and so we had to another elf had to come, actually both of us. First it was Andrew, but another elf had to come. And Lucy was like, that is not Rice Krispy treat. So we were like, oh, this is another.
Speaker 2: This is a new one.
Speaker 1: Hey, Gloria, trying to explain this very before we talk about the elf. Don't you want to see shannons sagging skin?
Speaker 4: You guys know what's going on.
Speaker 10: Good morning. I just wanted to come. This was the first year that I did the elf sing for my kids. I never wanted to be a part of it, but my daughter is at that age where she's going to get older. I'm like, let's just do it one year. I will never do it again because of my animals, not because of the mischief, not because of the alves. Literally the first day that I did it, I did the one where he was hanging from the balloon. My son's cat was jumping mid air attacking it. It got on the ground. My golden doodle thought it was his baby, grabbed it. I had to cheese him around the house. It was like a nightmare. I even have pictures every day when I set it up. My son's cat is like just there, like he thinks he's a part of it.
Speaker 7: He loved it.
Speaker 1: Like it used to be that your animals hated Christmas trees.
Speaker 4: Now they hate the elves, the alf.
Speaker 10: And it's the animals. I'm like, I can't every day I'm like struggling because they're trying to get this alf. I'm like, I'm done.
Speaker 4: I get it. And by the way, you didn't do anything. The elf did it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 11: They and that elf may decide not to come back to your home next year, which so sad, which would be very sad, But you know what, sometimes that elf needs to go to a home that needs And what's going on, Katie?
Speaker 4: My elf he ate my elf had off? Wait wait, hold on your elf?
Speaker 6: My dog?
Speaker 7: Your dog ate my dog ate my elf? Hat on?
Speaker 4: No, so so you have an elf without a hat?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I got it back from the dog, did you?
Speaker 4: Katie? Katie?
Speaker 1: Who a you in the car with? Or wait, you're not not Katie. You're Ellie, aren't you? You're Ellie Katie's mom with daughter Ellie. How old are you Ellie nine? How did you get the hat bag? Did the dog have to poop it out.
Speaker 10: No, how I grab it out of his mouth?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, dangerous. And what's your what's the naughty dog's name?
Speaker 6: Matt? What's your house?
Speaker 7: We have a grinch elf?
Speaker 8: W what's his name?
Speaker 2: The Grinch?
Speaker 7: We have the elk the dog?
Speaker 1: Wait, what's the other elf?
Speaker 10: Name is Candy? Kim? We have two elf pets.
Speaker 3: The dog is Blizzard in the elf pets and then the elk foxes gun drop.
Speaker 4: Well, you got to protect the elf.
Speaker 1: You got to make sure that the elf stays up so that nobody can get to it. Okay, make sure Mommy does that for you. Thank you Katie for calling in.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas, Katy, Mery Christmas.
Speaker 4: Really take care, guys. What's going on? How you doing? Kevin?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 6: My elf?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 7: I took him for he'd liked to ride in the front of my dunk tuck on the grill in the winter. We were going to the es Curve in the winter time. Somebody lost the metal garbage can in the poor elf got Kevin.
Speaker 4: Kevin, you are a bastard. By the way.
Speaker 1: Do you know those kids that are traumatized when they see an elf on your front grille?
Speaker 4: Thinking that you hit the elf. What an evil man?
Speaker 7: He wanted to cool down.
Speaker 1: Why does it not surprise me that Kevin's got his own elf? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Debby?
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning morning. We bought one of them. We bought one of those knockoff elves and my kid named it ELPs. He's a big Elvis pan and we lost it, so we had to and I looked everywhere to get one that looked just like him, and I couldn't find it. So we got to replacement elf and we told him it was a substitute elf, like the substitute teacher.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 6: I don't think he bought an He was skeptical the last.
Speaker 4: Year, Vin, Debby, where do you get knockoff elves? At you? Amazon?
Speaker 8: It was fine?
Speaker 6: I think it was five below.
Speaker 4: Debbie, Debbie, Yeah, go blow your nose? Is it? Sonet?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 9: Good Morning's right next the dancing press.
Speaker 2: That don't pay attention to him?
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, so I have the best elf on the shelf story.
Speaker 10: We had Engelbert and we couldn't figure out where.
Speaker 6: To put him, so we my husband threw him up in the light picture and once he was up there, his legs hit the light bulb.
Speaker 8: We started smelling this burning.
Speaker 6: Elf has caught on fire his kitchen tongs and then wrapped his.
Speaker 10: Legs for emergency surgery so that he had a.
Speaker 6: Cat for suggle.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, So on it what a funny story. Hold on, last call, Candy, what's up Candy?
Speaker 8: Hi, longtime listener, first time calling on the phone.
Speaker 1: By the way, Candy, are you a human or are you an elf? Are we talking to the actual elf calling us.
Speaker 4: Up right now?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 8: I mean I'm about the size of an elf, but I am human.
Speaker 4: Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 8: So I have quite a few children. I collect them, you know, like Pokemon cards, so we have. I thought the one year would be really cute to put our elf in the shower, like on the little shelves, you know, and put soap and stuff and put him in there like he has taken a shower. And my kids went in there and they refused to They were scared to go in the bathroom and refuse to use it because they said our ouse was a pervert.
Speaker 4: That's funny. Why is the elf taking a shower with little kids? By the way, That, by the way, is going to be one of those Smart.
Speaker 1: That's going to be a story. There's going to be an expose on the local news stations. Parents, watch out, there's an elf in showers here. Thank you, Candy. You have a great day.
Speaker 4: Merry Christmas.