Speaker 1: The wood Show. It is The Woody Show. It's Wednesday morning, and Woody and Jeff g are nuclear lucky because they're going to Cleveland.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that's where this radio things.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's why I'm not there.
Speaker 2: Oh that sucks for them.
Speaker 1: So they are going to be back on Monday. Everybody else here at Woody Show Headquarters and Seamass has a special treat for us today. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It has to do with AI and AI and food. Look, AI is coming. You can cry, why, Well, guess what is here is coming? It's already you have to.
Speaker 1: Deal with it.
Speaker 2: So the AI food ordering, though, is a little wonky, and we're gonna kind of stress test it here and see what it can and cannot handle because minutes we do be wanting our food. Yes, I've experienced this as well. Yeah, so it's there's some issues with some people. This guy here, he teaches you a trick. I would say this is almost even a hack, not quite really, but it's I'd say it's still a trick. So if you if you come up to an AI ordering screen, you know, you know you're at one. Either they'll have a big screen. It's you know, like say, like writing, it's saying what you're saying, so you see what it says, which I actually like a lot, or you just hear this point saying Hi, Hi, welcome to mcconnald. Yeah, well this guy shows you a quick trick for getting a real human.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Wendy's.
Speaker 5: Would you like a spicy chicken or a big, gagging classic Minion's meal?
Speaker 6: Ten cups?
Speaker 7: No problem, can go, Hi, I'm picking up a mobile order, so yeah, you give give it something that it knows it can't fulfill, and I'll just say, okay, kicking you to a human.
Speaker 1: Nice, because that's a good.
Speaker 3: When I first experienced this, I had no idea was ai and I thought it was too overly happy where. I thought they were messing with my food, so I drove away. Oh my god, they're messing around.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: To Greg's point, we've talked about this before, you just turn it right there. I much rather referred Hi, how are you.
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: Was that even a human that answered on the second?
Speaker 1: He sounded so dejected.
Speaker 2: Were talked about this for years. You minimum wage people are crapping yourselves out of a job, but you're with your bad customer service which has pointed out. So I tried it a couple of times. I'm like, let's stress test this AI. So this is I'm helping our robot overlords get better by giving them things like different languages, different accents. I ask them questions. They don't know this is real life stuff.
Speaker 1: It will run into Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and uh so what they're gonna do. I'm gonna set up each of these clips. I'm going to an actual AI thing, and you guys got to kind of guess will the AI be able to handle what I'm throwing at it? In this first one, I am just ordering at a Wendy's.
Speaker 9: All right, girl, let me make you a number three combo please?
Speaker 8: Baby.
Speaker 10: I was definitely gonna know yet that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm doing like my my creator.
Speaker 10: Yeah, how your Zataran's commercial?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the baby at the end might confuse it because I'm trying to be nice to my AI because I want to get nice to me. Initially, like the order is fine, but then you follow it up with baby.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but they're going to have to get used to people with big personalities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, would it be possible to hear that again? You? All right?
Speaker 5: Girl?
Speaker 9: Let me make you a number free cambo, please, baby.
Speaker 10: I have faith, I have faith in AI.
Speaker 1: I say yes, I think because the order is so straightforward. Is the number three? Yeah, I'd say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, let's find out, please, baby?
Speaker 4: Would you like our simply orange juice to drink?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay?
Speaker 5: Three?
Speaker 2: Is this is obviously a breakfast item, so it's it's in breakfast modes offering me orange juice. Well, now I want to change my drink.
Speaker 4: Like, so would you like our simply orange juice to drink?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 9: Now, let me get down that cold blood with light ash poor favo my girl.
Speaker 2: Language languages I'm throwing you know, like you said, I'm dressing trees being nice to it.
Speaker 3: There's no way on that.
Speaker 10: I do my girl. Is a bridge too far for a I who's.
Speaker 1: A better listener a robot or a human ear? Because I wouldn't if that was me, I'd be wow.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say also, I also would never dare do this with a human because, like man I said, I would be afraid they screw with my stuff. Yeah, I'm saying no, I'm saying, let's find out about that drink order?
Speaker 5: Girl?
Speaker 4: What else can I get you.
Speaker 6: That would be a thank you, thank.
Speaker 4: You, please pull out to the next window.
Speaker 9: Yeah, maybe you sweet appreciate it.
Speaker 11: To water boys, it was correct, though I got a number three breakfast item.
Speaker 2: I ordered Windy's with a diet coke instead of the orange juice. Yeah, look at that. And well, this particular Wendy's, this was the one Sammy actually and Cape cod where I really like what they're doing because it's, like I said, it's it's got a big led screen and it's it's typing out what you're saying so that.
Speaker 1: You know right, and it's you know what it's hearing, right.
Speaker 2: So that's the great feedback, like you see it when you're gonna way moo or if you're in a tesla, like you see what the computer is seeing. That's a very comforting thing for us humans that the robots are helping us with.
Speaker 10: Now, am I the only one?
Speaker 11: And I don't know why I didn't assume this because it's a fast food place, But am I the only one that didn't know that Wendy's had breakfast?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 11: Yeah, like I think of like McDonald's Burger King. I don't think Wendy's breakfast.
Speaker 6: Welcome to talk about Hey, settle down. AI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've brought breakfast b No, God forbid that he did it once.
Speaker 1: They could do it again many Yeah, they've broughten it.
Speaker 8: Brought.
Speaker 2: So this is the next one. This this Taco Bell here, This does not have that screen on it. So I'm just dealing with the voice AI here.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Taco Bell. What can I get you?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 6: Hey girl? I mean the mood for a delicious taco.
Speaker 3: Talking about it's too general.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's pretty straightforward.
Speaker 1: And then I think it'll follow up with which kind of taco?
Speaker 2: Soft kind of taco?
Speaker 1: Okay, hey girl?
Speaker 2: I see what it says.
Speaker 6: Are you hey girl? I mean the mood for a delicious taco?
Speaker 4: What can I get for you today?
Speaker 2: Like I already told you delicious tolicious? Yeah, okay, well I'll get more specific right here?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: What can I get for you today?
Speaker 9: You know what looks real good is the avocado range, crispy chicken burrito, and soft taco.
Speaker 8: You sound just like this guy on Instagram named Dakota. Do you all know who I'm talking about?
Speaker 11: I gotta find this will a I understand advocato?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't think so I know.
Speaker 1: I think totally has it.
Speaker 2: It has all right, let's find out.
Speaker 9: I say, yes, the avocado ranch, crispy chicken burrito, and soft taco.
Speaker 4: Got it? Is that all for you today?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 2: Because I'm looking right at the menu. It's like their featured thing or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh so it got that. And I said, okay, why Moore, it's it's upselling me, which is a good AI good robot will do. And that's why I had something else here?
Speaker 4: Will there be anything else?
Speaker 9: You're doing a great job, By the way, honey, I just love your spotsy delicious additea. We don't have MIC's hot honey dipping sauce, iced tea and iced tea at the moment?
Speaker 4: Can I give you something else instead?
Speaker 10: You added tea?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't say anying about Mike hot honey. I didn't say anything about he.
Speaker 10: Said and he said attitude like tea, And.
Speaker 2: I was trying to be nice to my my robot.
Speaker 1: All right. That sounds so good, by the way, the avocado ranch chicken stacker, all.
Speaker 2: Right, so they throw that on here?
Speaker 4: Any interest in a hash brown on the side?
Speaker 9: Ew?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 6: Instead of that, I'm only a cheesy toasted breakfast burrito.
Speaker 12: Ok I think she's got I think she got that one right because it's he's part of the menu and she's she's upselling me calling to she uh so, Yeah, so I don't want that, but I'll see if I can throw more on there.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get a cheesy toasted breakfast burritto.
Speaker 4: Give me a moment. Sorry, we don't have cheesy toasted breakfast burrito conbo right now? Can I get you something else instead?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: My god, yes you can. You're so helpful girl.
Speaker 3: You just want to.
Speaker 4: Oh no, okay, yeah, yes, thank you.
Speaker 6: Okay, go ahead for thank you?
Speaker 2: Oh guy, that is nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And by the way, they did have the cheesy toasted breakfast burrito, which is what the a I said. They didn't the guy bitch, which is my question.
Speaker 1: Understood.
Speaker 10: She didn't want to give it to you.
Speaker 2: So my question for all you fast food employees, are you listening in while I'm while people are doing this to like to backstop that?
Speaker 10: Yeah, definitely sounds like it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Okay, so at Dakota right on Instagram if anyone knows who that is, se sounds just like him, and he does food reviews in that exact voice.
Speaker 2: I look him up.
Speaker 11: I see the guy that's like, I'm gonna have that for drank and no, we see the one that says like, I'm going to go to every Chinese before till.
Speaker 10: I get food poison. No no, no, no, okay.
Speaker 2: Because I'm just modeling that off of a former producer yoused to have on the show. He sounds like, yes, I.
Speaker 10: Know Dakota Wright with his boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look out, all right, so I'll pull some of his audio. I guess we gotta break here, saving right, and we'll we have a few more tests.
Speaker 1: Rap the AI, putting it to the test. Next on The Woody Show Show, we are back here at the Woody Show as Sea Bass tests out Fast Food AI systems.
Speaker 2: And we didn't take a quick detwo or over to uh Dakota Johnson. Oh yeah that's right, Yeah, who apparently talks like this. Oh, very much like that.
Speaker 10: So Johnson Dakota right, yeah, Tokota right.
Speaker 2: Oh excuse me. For some reason, Johnson, I was like, is that the son the daughter of uh what's his face? To code write w R I G H t H. So the code of Wright is well here he is doing a food review off. He got some Culvers, which is a hamburger place if you're not from that part of the country. So here he is unboxing his culvers.
Speaker 5: Got Culver, Yeah, they have my favorite on your ring, the chili. I got just a single butterburger because you know I'm gonna keep it light. I got bacon, no lettuce because I already had that poopy things.
Speaker 4: I don't like Culver's cheeped kurds.
Speaker 1: I know it's like hote.
Speaker 6: And then onion rings and then.
Speaker 5: Two things of Buffalo songs and to drink a diet coke.
Speaker 11: Just like your characters, all sizes are always done in things.
Speaker 10: And I got two things to drink and for to drink.
Speaker 2: So my question for Greg is what is there a class of gay? Because I'm looking at his looking at his Instagram, but all he does is like shop and try on clothes, you go on cruises and go on cruises and about the pool, Like how do these gays make that money?
Speaker 1: That's what I want to know. I know so many gay couples that just seem to have bottomless money.
Speaker 2: He's just trying on bags.
Speaker 8: He's a pink jeep or like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we have vacation home.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think, like a lot.
Speaker 11: Of kept people, he has a less attractive probably more financially stable.
Speaker 1: Well, there is a less family.
Speaker 2: There's a less attractive man in a lot of these videos. Man now his man. They're both fit because they're gay, but he's definitely he's not the hot one. Dacode has got his eyebrows done and he's got gay face going and like Bronzer.
Speaker 1: And oh so his husband is the one with that beard's kind of odd looking. I mean, he's in good shape, a little odd looking.
Speaker 3: Gays are kind of like dance music. There's so many genres within the genre, you know, so there's different.
Speaker 2: But my question is with Greg is this Is he a secret millionaire somehow?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know, I wish I had that answer.
Speaker 2: I guess it's life of leisure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess it's just dink lifestyle. Yeah, he had more money to spend.
Speaker 2: He does some stuff for Bravo, much like Menace does. He shows up here he is describing his Bravo Khan outfit.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I'm in New York to celebrate twenty years of the Real House Lives with Bravo. Getting ready to go to the Lobster Club.
Speaker 1: I'm with my friend McKenzie.
Speaker 5: But we miss you Jackson. Yeah, we miss you Jackson. So here's a little fit check. So the shirt is from a paper Kid. I love all the different sequence on it, and then my jeans are from Page I think the shoes are Coach. The bag is Tory Birch. I want to sens with this bag. I've been carrying it everywhere lately. And the jewelry is my wedding band Ermez Click Clad brown Ermez Double Tour and yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: My other theory is that maybe a lot of this is, for lack of a better term, collabse with certain products and then you put yourself in a friend group that has access to trips or cruises.
Speaker 10: I think you're right about that. But he's also a real estate agent. Okay, so he's selling those houses.
Speaker 2: And he's in the South.
Speaker 10: I know, are you sure?
Speaker 8: Hairline or something?
Speaker 2: So well, that's his His bio is always sassy, rarely classy, Southern dandy in quarries Amanda FPP talent, I gotta dress better for Bravo kon.
Speaker 10: Yeah up up your Tory Birch game.
Speaker 2: All right back to the AI ordering. So this one is again no screen. This is a Wiener Schnitzel, which is not nationwide, so they are as you might imagine a hot dog place if you don't, but they have the AI ordering. So again we're stress testing it, trying to find out if it can handle all the different varieties people who might have an accent, light to code, to wright or like this gentleman.
Speaker 1: Rights different genres of people, genres.
Speaker 2: Here's a different genre of person right here. Hi, welcome to Wiener Schnitzel.
Speaker 6: Please order one ready?
Speaker 9: Hi, I'm Greg Gory and I'm looking for a delightful lunch and treat.
Speaker 5: Hi. There, what can I get for you today?
Speaker 1: I'm still looking at your menu.
Speaker 4: It all looks fantastical.
Speaker 1: Order when ready?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I tell.
Speaker 1: You I love ice cream.
Speaker 6: It is my absolute favorite. How many calories are in the oreo shake?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 9: Give it you a human so you guys get kind of pussy.
Speaker 1: I don't like this.
Speaker 2: I like the Wendy's Girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 10: You want a delightful luncheon?
Speaker 2: Order Greg? I mean you love luncheon?
Speaker 1: I do. That is such a throwback word lunch ice cream? But what are you doing, mom, Oh, I'm going to a luncheon.
Speaker 10: Moms love going to luncheon.
Speaker 2: Yes, so yeah, yeah, he's not gonna it's not gonna know what's going on here.
Speaker 1: It's not going to give you the calorie. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think it will.
Speaker 2: It seems very matter of fact. Well it's printed on a lot of menus these days, right, but I don't we you're not getting it. I'm saying, no, no, all right, let's find out.
Speaker 6: How many calories are in the Oreo.
Speaker 2: Shake to best assist you.
Speaker 4: I'm bringing someone from the team.
Speaker 9: Can I get the fruit loop, dift cone, anything else that?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Greg out.
Speaker 10: Yeah the bit has to stay.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think I think we're almost there. It's a line with a lot of stuff. AI like, we're getting there, we're starting. I do love it was a right do. I appreciate the positive vibes.
Speaker 1: Menace would prefer you to be rude and sullen.
Speaker 3: No, I just don't want you to be overly over the top friendly.
Speaker 2: Hi, welcome to Chick fil a.
Speaker 1: Something today awesome, sounds like a better world. It's too extra, Greg, No, no, it's the world.
Speaker 2: Dakoda Wright would have us all living.
Speaker 1: Exactly always never classic.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, well, so yeah, that's a I think we're like I said, we're there sort of.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I think we're like ninety there.
Speaker 3: Now it's just gonna be robots making the food now, so it'll be one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well that's the next step is when Elon starts rolling out these Optimists or whatever he's calling them, and they just start taking over all those jobs. It'll be pleasant, cute, yeah efficient.
Speaker 8: Do you trust more with your food a human or a.
Speaker 11: Robot at yeah, roadblot because what's the So they're not going to do anything out of spie right?
Speaker 2: And how many?
Speaker 1: But can they finesse your order at all?
Speaker 10: Like no pickles you grab the wrong I don't know meat.
Speaker 1: I don't think that. I don't think it would make a mistake and it would be very consistent. So I think I would trust the robot more maybe.
Speaker 2: And how many videos do we see to this day of people we are dancing in the lettuce and scratching One guy was scratching his inside his pants and pulling it out and grabbing fries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, taking a bath inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've done this to ourselves human beings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that was fun. Thank you. See bass, we out here appreciate it more. What is its coming up?
Speaker 12: The Woody Show.
Speaker 7: He Back's back.
Speaker 1: It's gonna big