Speaker 1: Hey, you can catch every tournament upset and every highlight with kfa A at Pophouse. Join justin Guard Meat Sauce, Max Parker and me her Bracket Bash watch parties March nineteenth and twentieth to catch college hoops on the big screens and prizes flowing all day oh, including cries Nick sixty five in TVs, all of details like cafe dot com keyword calendar.
Speaker 2: Do you think Nick in his free time rights like romance novels.
Speaker 3: I think that day it's real hot. Jig is up is flowing all day long?
Speaker 1: Oh my, yell those things you want to read in the bathtub, you know, or two year spouse in the bathtub.
Speaker 3: They would love it. Okay, Sauce, you have a red smunt No.
Speaker 4: He's my favorite author, Jim Smutt.
Speaker 5: Jim Smutt was too tame for the hockey House, Vana Smutty.
Speaker 3: They didn't they didn't get that. We're like Carol.
Speaker 4: She was our favorite actress and author.
Speaker 3: What was her name, Carol Garmbo. Maybe say it again, show up if I wish say it three times?
Speaker 6: Hey, Finch, he wasn't happy we lost to the Magic Finchy coaches the Wolves.
Speaker 7: Wept looking for like home run plays and you know, shortcuts and stuff like that. And then at the other end, you know, a couple of cheap fouls and you know, kind of gave them easy offense when when we had easy offense that we couldn't convert.
Speaker 6: I just love when he's disgusted with this team. He just sounds like he wants to quit the world. He's gonna leave and say the jig is up and never come back.
Speaker 3: Do I love it.
Speaker 6: Here's Hines, he's the the the coach of the wild and and he talked about the loss in shootout.
Speaker 7: But they have better to play in the first and but I gotta into two periods.
Speaker 5: We talked about some different things and gathered second.
Speaker 3: And third, and I thought it was a really competitive to somebody get to that kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mommy, mom, mom, mom mom.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: He also pointed out too that whild have played the Lightning, which are probably going to win their division. They played the Avalanche, which are probably going to win their division. Uh, and they get five of the six points here that they have. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Let's go. Yeah, let's go, let's go, baby, this is our year. Let's go. There may like it but this one is ours and the gold.
Speaker 1: Knights, I should say they played on Friday. Gold Knights are gonna win their division. So yeah, good hockey.
Speaker 9: Yes, now there's a homestand that's coming up right where they got four?
Speaker 1: Yes, they got the Mammoth Tomorrow Flyers on Thursday, Rangers on Saturday in the old Maple Leafs on Sunday?
Speaker 4: Did you just happened? Corey Zach just triggered my Vegas nerve?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 4: Oh I passed out?
Speaker 3: Did you pass out? No money left?
Speaker 4: Pissed myself?
Speaker 3: Wow, blame it on Vegas. That's right, God, gambling is the best. Must you gamble on initials on Friday mornings? Yes, you have a problem. Yeah, no, it's really I.
Speaker 9: Thought about you when I was telling you this, I'm like, oh my god, this is right in your wheelhum the most Yeah, initials in gambling. So yeah, we're at the Creeks pend we play, so we're playing sim golf in the morning and.
Speaker 2: Then rough life on a Friday morning. It must be nice being Moss.
Speaker 3: You do. And then we played for five bucks a pop.
Speaker 9: So basically, if we can answer one before you guys that are playing here on the air, then everybody, oshan five bucks?
Speaker 2: How many people are playing? There was five of us, so it's twenty bucks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, per yeah, Yeah, you're maybe lucky to get like three or four. You know, that's probably the most that you could possibly get because you guys sometimes get it off the first guess, yeah, or the first clue, so then nobody gets in.
Speaker 2: So did you win any money on Friday or not a little bit? Jeez, must be rough. Did you play golf outside this weekend?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, they opened up at Creeksy the back night first.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, no kidding, that's the wrong fifty Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was above. Well you're hitting the backside. You don't do that first?
Speaker 11: No, yeah, hit when it's been so long, you know, it's like you've you've been get confused.
Speaker 12: Well, I just think that you take what you can get, right, true, I guess you're right. I guess you gotta be careful on the back nine first, right now, it's been so long for both.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, man, did that at the auto showed?
Speaker 3: Bad thing?
Speaker 12: I've just been handed An urgent and horrifying news story, was it Kurt.
Speaker 3: Bill's no check us out? So?
Speaker 2: Actress Jennifer Runyon died at the age of sixty five was so beautiful. I was going to say, how many of you know that name? Because I did not know the name.
Speaker 3: I did know the name. No name.
Speaker 2: No, she's the gal in the beginning of Ghostbusters that Bill Murray does that like rigged esp experiment on the dude.
Speaker 3: He keeps buzzing and shocking the other guy.
Speaker 2: She keeps like amazing, incredible, like you know, like so he's just flirting like crazy with her.
Speaker 3: That gal was sixty five. Again, that was forty years ago.
Speaker 2: Sisters in her mid twenties when the movie came out, what sixty five years old?
Speaker 4: She was on Charles in Charge as well.
Speaker 3: Oh she was really mad. What a good show. Never saw that?
Speaker 12: So I just I just knew her from Ghostbuster song. So I think everybody knew that song.
Speaker 3: And your MIC's on.
Speaker 4: I'm just singing.
Speaker 3: I forgot the second verse on that one. Okay.
Speaker 5: It said this show went five seasons but only lasted like a year. How does that make sense? Does it went first episode on.
Speaker 4: October four hours long.
Speaker 5: Final episode April third, nineteen eighty five? What how does it go five seasons and only last a year? What am I missing? Dot? I don't know. I just love that.
Speaker 3: I know you're screwing something up. I don't even nobody else looking I.
Speaker 2: Don't even know. I can't explain it because I don't know what you're looking at, but I just.
Speaker 3: Know, Oh, you're screwing something up. The number of seasons it says five.
Speaker 9: First episode October third, nineteen eighty four, final episode April third, nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 1: So the first season was on CBS, and then that was the only one, and then the seasons two through five, which went to nineteen ninety is in a syndication.
Speaker 3: Oh there you go.
Speaker 4: That's a good exclamation.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Can I ask you guys a sports question though, since we're a sports show, Yeah, Zach you guys, do you find Joe Burrow to be attracted?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, Oh yeah, you see who's dating? Did you want to take the time on that one man?
Speaker 4: Did you see that picture and her?
Speaker 12: Yeah, he's sitting at a blackjack with Jess Scalba, and maybe he is a very attractive and I look like a dog's butthole.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying there's a gulf between Jess Scalb and Burrow in my opinion.
Speaker 2: In more levels of attraction. Okay, obviously he's got a ton.
Speaker 3: Of money close to him. I mean she's got a ton of money as well. No, I just mean he's a smoke show.
Speaker 4: That's what That's what playing football can do for, is my point.
Speaker 3: I guess. Yeah, but a lot of ladies think Joe Burrow is attractive. Yeah, the ladies love JB. Yeah, the ladies they love him. Yeah. She's forty four and he's twenty nine, and she's got three kids.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting. Yeah, leave them alone.
Speaker 4: Are you looking at the picture that meets us?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you see what's behind her?
Speaker 3: Yeah? My game? Yeah, the train slot. Yeah, you shouldn't call her that. What's that called? Yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 4: You got very clever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's that game called? So that you like?
Speaker 5: Well, I forgot what it's called. I don't really I just look for the cat on the train with the coins, so Joe Burrow?
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, okay, Yeah, what casino is this hawk?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, good question.
Speaker 2: If it's in Vegas, I bet almost all of us could potentially guess, we can figure it out.
Speaker 3: What has the chandeliers kind of hanging down to the brow? Cosmo?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Cosmo, I'm almost Cosmo.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's not Cosmo.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get the sports book in the back. I'm going to guess the win. I was going to say that.
Speaker 1: There definitely the win. Yeah when yeah, those seats, Yeah, that's the win.
Speaker 3: That's the win. Man, I'm sad it Cosmo.
Speaker 11: They're told those cosmos the swankiest ones, the wind cosmos where.
Speaker 3: The beautiful people are. Yeah, man, yeah, man, yeah, come on man. That Wizard of Oz game behind them is super fun. You should go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like if you if you saw Jessica album Joe Burrow sitting at Excaliburate, you'd say they need mental help?
Speaker 3: Are they? Okay?
Speaker 4: I thought there were a circus circus.
Speaker 5: Somebody points out of the comments, I'm way more interested in the Wizard of Oz bonus.
Speaker 12: Yeah, let me tell you right now, that's some bitch. Somebody hit one hundred and twenty seven thousand Treasure Island this weekend.
Speaker 3: How about that? Hell yeah, I knowcky bastards. I know. Man, maybe I should go gamble today. You got a problem, I say, go for it.
Speaker 4: I might yeah, do that, yep, and then call us to say the jick.
Speaker 3: Is out disappear. Yeah yeah, well.
Speaker 2: Also, this this photo of Jessica Alvin Joe Burrow, that is not it's a picture.
Speaker 3: That's not a great picture of him. I didn't know he had.
Speaker 2: Let us he's looked better than that.
Speaker 3: It's fine, all right, buddy, Okay, I like that shirt. You're talking to me? What's he drinking?
Speaker 4: Thanks George Spiro. I forget that, George Spiro.
Speaker 5: George Spiro, what, I don't know what he's Let's try to figure this out.
Speaker 2: Thanks George Spiro. He just said, I don't know what he's drinking. Ben said, what did Ben say? What did I say?
Speaker 12: You said something reminded me of rep I said, what my shirt's talking to me?
Speaker 2: I think taxi driver? And you know George Spiro instead of Robert De Niro. You think Joe Pesci taxi drivers, Travis Bickle's it. Yeah, George Spiro, you need help.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't know. I was. I was in a hurry for what time is it? What time is it?
Speaker 2: Anyway, if Robert De Niro turns into George Spiro, I wonder what the hell al Pacino's name in Chris's head is headlines is next? That says the Power Tip Morning Show on the fan.
Speaker 1: We all have that one teacher's made a difference in our lives cafe and celebrates our five thousand dollars teacher winners in Iheartradios Thank It Teacher, powered by donors Jews. There's still time to nominate a public school teacher making a difference. They could be the next to win five thousand dollars to make over their classroom. Do it now at iHeartRadio dot com slash teachers.
Speaker 12: And by the way, for clarification, I know he didn't speak very well there. He said, thank you teacher.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we say thank you so much to the teachers. I love you all out there.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Good morning everybody. It is the Power Tip Morning Show. It's a twenty three, it's a liber it's musclman, it's a Casto thousands and here we are. Do you guys know that apparently Alfredo is not an Italian thing?
Speaker 3: Did not know that. I didn't neither. Alfredo was not an Italian.
Speaker 6: No, No, apparently it's not. And now you know, when you think of it, it makes sense that it's not because it's a I don't know. It just seems very murking. There's a thing from the internets of a dude from Italy going to Olive Garden.
Speaker 3: My fourth with you, Yes, and I would get the feis off right up? Aland they have Carbonara, they.
Speaker 13: Have Ala Maya, frid Mozzarella will be enough.
Speaker 3: You're gonna love that, so it's gonna be a great review.
Speaker 2: Then sure, can you explain to people that they don't have Alfredo in Italy and that.
Speaker 4: It's not it's not it's not, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not that it's good, but oh it's so good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, chicken Alfred is outstand Yeah, yeah, you should have some more.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm real fat.
Speaker 3: He's bleeding Alfredo.
Speaker 2: It's a good name for a band, yeah, Alfredo, no bleeding Alfredo.
Speaker 3: Oh it sounds good. Yeah, that sounds like a rock band. Really, I would be a vampire.
Speaker 4: Then what if I were yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I get it. I get it. Yeah. Among other reasons.
Speaker 12: You're hung, other reasons you should be hung.
Speaker 4: For one reason, yeah, your wife was you were hung?
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Self assessment is so much fun. That's fat lard fell.
Speaker 2: I think of this show's ratio of inability to talk versus success, like our ratings are through the roof and none of us can complete a sentence.
Speaker 3: And that's not us Like watch this. Now it's time for headlines.
Speaker 2: Let's go around the world and listen. Two part question. Yes, first one's trivia and then the second one's going to be a guest. But I want to start with you for the trivia part. What's the average number of adult teeth that an adult human has?
Speaker 3: How many teeth are you supposed to have? Thirty two? Nailed it? Nice, look at that. Yeah, the dentist killed one. Yeah, try this one.
Speaker 2: A Gainness did a profile about a guy in Malaysia. He's thirty three years old and they believe he has the world record for number of teeth. How many teeth does this guy have? I'm gonna give you a little hint. It's more than thirty two fifty. I'm gonna double it. I think he has two sets of every tooth.
Speaker 3: He's gonna go sixty. It's a great white shirt. Yeah, I'm going thirty six, just barely over.
Speaker 4: Forty one odd number.
Speaker 3: Almost got it.
Speaker 2: He noticed something that was up in twenty twenty one when a family member member counted he ate, but the X ray showed he still had four more waiting to come in so they say he has forty two teeth, ten.
Speaker 3: More than the average adult. Well they're waiting and watching and wondering why. Yeah, hockey, you should look up the trailer for the movie Teeth. Do you remember that one? No, that sounds terrible.
Speaker 4: Throw them they're smiling.
Speaker 3: Uh uh no, that's smile.
Speaker 10: No, yeah it was. It was a horror film. It was a dinosaur No, no, no, guessing it was horrible. The teeth probably, yeah, Ben, you kind of know. Yeah, not in the mouth, He says.
Speaker 2: The extra teeth really don't cause him any problems. He has a fairly regular life, and otherwise he has a straight smile. But he has an extra row of teeth behind. So it's not forty two, just in a row wider. It is an extra row.
Speaker 4: That's a damn night.
Speaker 3: That's that's kind of nuts. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 12: It goes through teeth brushes like crazy. And you know he don't floss those sons of bitches.
Speaker 3: Gotta be tough. Second row, Yeah, man can reach those saw. You know what Flossie is?
Speaker 5: Wow? Geez yeah it flossy. Uh the old lady who's tired. What's her last name?
Speaker 3: Dicky?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Button Mark Hoppers won the box office with forty six million in the US. Speaking of Pixar, we talked briefly about this, I think last week, but just in case. A third Monsters Inc. Movies in early development. Also, a third Incredibles movie is set for twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Oh last and.
Speaker 2: Girl, You've gotta be so happy, Jackpot and watch Joe Burrow get her and Coco two comes out in twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's cool. Monsters Inc. News is not surprising. They are.
Speaker 1: They're building a new ride at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Speaker 3: What's the ride called? Hawk? Get on Up the Monster in Me.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's a great name because it's literally, you know, like how the doors, you know the doors in the Monsters Inc. Movie, like you they get lifted up in the air. Yeah, So the roller coaster basically is you're gonna get on one of those doors.
Speaker 3: It's going to lift you up.
Speaker 1: In the air and you're gonna be lying through like the Big Doors scene where they're.
Speaker 4: The big warehouse. Yeah, a great film that was.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know the secretary lady that Yeah, yes, both your hands are a lifelong smoker.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, she's me.
Speaker 11: That gal that gal was the exact lady that handed our books out at k State. So you had to take you had to take your scholarship, scholarship slip into her and then she had like she gave you all your books that you needed for that semester. And that's exactly the lady that did.
Speaker 3: That for us. Great story, Yeah he would. That voice is epic.
Speaker 4: I love it, man, Yeah, I can do it, pretty bull.
Speaker 3: That's a guy. It's a woman. I'm not a woman.
Speaker 4: The person who does the voice as a dude, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's it's his name is Bob Peterson.
Speaker 4: What now, maybe it's a girl though.
Speaker 3: Well, Roz is a girl, but it's voiced by a guy.
Speaker 2: Well it makes sense. I mean, yeah that Rosy's not a super feminine tone.
Speaker 3: Yes, but.
Speaker 2: Stephen Hibberd passed away at the age of sixty eight.
Speaker 4: Jesus who.
Speaker 3: That's so sad. Stephen Hibbert.
Speaker 2: It's never good when your most iconic role is the gimp in pulp fiction.
Speaker 3: Oh he was the gimp. Yeah, that guy, he's the gimp. Saw his face Yeah we never did see his face, right, but he was very believable. Sure, yeah, sixty what did I say? Sixty eight? Years old.
Speaker 2: Ye, Disney's live action Robin Hood is no longer happening.
Speaker 3: Strap that sucks. The cartoons great cartoons. Underrated? Yeah, very underrated.
Speaker 2: Definitely skipped over in terms of the classics way too often a billion times.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Same, but once you watch Prince of Thieves Rob Heights. Yeah. Men and Tights? Uh, Carrie Elis, who the hell is that? She's an actress? Oh? Okay, you know what else is in Men and Tights? Ice Cube? Nope? Davelle Chappelle? Oh yeah? Is he really Chapelle's way before he was a big deal?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Early Chapelle really young? Yep, Early Chappelle.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: A guy in Ohio hit the lottery for a million bucks a couple of years ago, and now his wife won uped.
Speaker 3: Him by winning five million.
Speaker 2: Oh lookod for them, I mean, come on, wow, that's perfect.
Speaker 5: They're happy. They can now live wherever they want, do whatever they want. She wants to go back to college.
Speaker 3: Why just talk? Come on, that's what she said. I didn't. I'm reading the news story.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 5: She did not say I want to go back to college for quote that young tale.
Speaker 3: That's what she said. A lie.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to telling you if you don't like the news, don't listen.
Speaker 3: I not.
Speaker 11: She did say that, Yeah, but why else would she want to go back talk?
Speaker 4: Don't make me say it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you're like, well, I want to go get a degree, I want to find purpose, I want to be driven to do something. You have five million dollars, just do whatever you want. Well, technically two and a half.
Speaker 3: Two and a half.
Speaker 2: Sure, Yeah, but if the husband who won a million dollars a couple of years ago isn't an idiot, he probably flipped that into.
Speaker 3: Sight to the casino.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, she obviously never stopped gambling. So my guesses they're down to zero.
Speaker 3: He's a take on this Vegas nerve My god, what time is it the news?
Speaker 4: If you don't like the news, turn it off?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 2: One in seven Americans got caught by surprise by daylight savings time.
Speaker 3: One in seven, Yeah, Zach, Yeah, how you.
Speaker 1: At least of my concerns right now? Man, she's gonna talk about it. I don't want to talk about it. Has it happened to me?
Speaker 3: Penicillin? Okay, just penicillin, that's what you need, oldling, What is zyllain sylin? Do you feel like you're on track right now or not so much. Uh, I'm getting there, it's right. I wish you the best of luck. I know it's a tough time for you. Yeah, godspeed. Yeah.
Speaker 2: A man used Google Translate to announce that he was robbing a restaurant.
Speaker 3: What and did it?
Speaker 2: Well, that's it, I mean, that's that's an interesting play to hold up your phone and have a translate because I don't know where this restaurant was. I don't know if it was like an English guy robbing somewhere else or vice versa, or.
Speaker 4: If he didn't want to verse to be able to recognize his voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh maybe so like had the mask on but then used Google Translate.
Speaker 5: Maybe he sounded like sling Blade. Yeah, yeah, I keep gating it.
Speaker 3: If you're going to rob a restaurant, who do you go up to? Who do you the first window?
Speaker 11: Who do you put the phone up to the hostess and be like, hey, I got a phone call for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point. Hostess is probably not the target.
Speaker 3: I would the.
Speaker 4: Bartender who's ringing you out, and tough man, because they do it all.
Speaker 3: On those you just asked for the general managers.
Speaker 9: Well, handhand way for that first water that you get, you're looking through the may that's when you decide to make the play.
Speaker 2: And again, almost everybody pays with cards. What are you robbing a restaurant for, right, unless you're robbing a bar that's like a cash heavy bar bar and restaurant that has a lot of cash on hand.
Speaker 3: But even so, don't most people pay digitally?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 3: Yes, there's only cash and prior extra innings. Yeah, only the bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's strange because almost everywhere else is announcing the opposite. Right, there's a lot of places that all flat out say we are cash free. You have to have digital payment.
Speaker 3: Can I start a tab? They're like, no, only cash.
Speaker 2: If you if you own a restaurant or a bar slash restaurant in the Twin City, send me a tweet at power Trip Cafe.
Speaker 3: And I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: Ballpark percentages of what like a standard sit down restaurant, Like if you work at an Applebee's, how many what percentage of people pay with cash in twenty twenty six?
Speaker 3: I bet it's twenty percent. Oh I better, Yeah it might be less than that. It's less than that, I bet, but you still get the older demo that just like my dad still writes checks. Yeah, why do you write check?
Speaker 1: Check?
Speaker 2: And he balances his check. Boy, I'm like, just check your online big and he's like.
Speaker 3: I just y for It's a habit and it's great. It's Jesus, what a waste of time. But whatever, it's what he likes to do.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying, Like, I think there's people that just pay with cash because they paid.
Speaker 12: For for fifty years old shows a poker Yeah, important things.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, you could launch bend from three to four thirty every day. Yeah, that's not wasting your time. No, No, you probably your check book and do the same thing. Yeah.
Speaker 9: At the same time, I don't work your money's that actually, never pay with a card, always pay cash.
Speaker 3: And I'm always like, why do you just always pay cash? Drug business or what's going on? Money? Yeah? That? Oh yeah, strip clubs.
Speaker 5: The packers treated uh is it rashod Gary to the Cowboys for a Day three pick in next year's draft.
Speaker 4: He still got some life in him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that doesn't always.
Speaker 5: Again, price doesn't do well if you're looking for a high end pick for Jonathan Grenada.
Speaker 3: I didn't I didn't go down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: I saw like two headlines and then I got bored, so I didn't dive into what was the deal with his Instagram?
Speaker 3: Didn't they get Didn't he claim he got hacked or something? What happens? Really long?
Speaker 5: Thank you to Green Bay, because I would bet he was informed by his agent or something that he was getting cut and then the packers are like, well.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, we can get something.
Speaker 5: Maybe somebody called and was like we'll give you a seventh round pick or something, or they had to work out a deal. That's what I guess happened. You don't get hacked and say goodbye to your team.
Speaker 4: Do we know what the restructure was for Justin Jefferson?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 11: I don't think that we big right, Yeah, I don't think we have to know we know any of the numbers on any of the restructures.
Speaker 4: He and Darrisaw both restructure, right yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And so we've had three restructures Hawk and then and then Hawk's.
Speaker 5: Final year of his deal is going on. So he's a free agent after this season. Yeah, yeah, he's not your pop sauce. What were we over the cap coming into this year? Like forty something million.
Speaker 3: Fifty something yeah, close to fifty fixed. You can sign anybody want. Today is National Meatball Day.
Speaker 11: I love yeah, also great, Yeah, yeah, Okay, they are good, I think because Swedish ones are a little overset.
Speaker 3: Swedish for them.
Speaker 1: The folks at the the x or sorry Grand Casino Arena. Oops, they want to bring us some meatballs if you like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as long as they're not Swedish.
Speaker 1: They've got like them. They've got two different varieties. They have the Italian ones. They're called Quinnisota Meatballs. They're available I believe section one twelve. And then there's a charity angle as well. One dollar and forty three cents go to the Minnesota Wild Foundation.
Speaker 3: So sweet, you guys want, I can have him come in? Yeah, in the next twenty two minutes. Well, I don't think they're gonna work that fast.
Speaker 4: You heard him?
Speaker 3: Okayoo, your dad's favorite muppet? Why, chrisse your dad likes being poopnad?
Speaker 4: Would you stop saying my dad?
Speaker 3: You gotta say Dwight. Sorry, Dwight's Wight. Thank you. You're welcome. First first, definitely, yeah, he does say. Yeah.
Speaker 2: California police officers were in pursuit of a stolen vehicle last week, when the suspect drove on some train tracks collided with a train. He did survive and then he was arrested. But he hit a train. I don't know if the train was moving, but he hit a train. I haven't seen that.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. That's like grand theft thought.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, you make a run for the tracks, you go for it, just go yeah, nothing to lose.
Speaker 3: It's a video game, right, this is real life. Though he could have. I don't do that. Then.
Speaker 2: I don't care how many times I go over train tracks. I get uncomfortable every time. Like Ben, you said, you drop your kids off at Highland, right, you know, like right before the parking lot, there's those those tracks.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've never seen a train, never, not for one second. I don't even know if trains go on those tracks. I don't think they do either, but they're just there, and I just hate crossing them.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just get so paranoid because I do the whole like stop and look both ways, and I just don't trust my eyes.
Speaker 3: I never trust.
Speaker 11: I feel like tracks must be operational because I've been behind that shuttle bus you know how buses have to stop like right before yep, every time, no matter what, I feel like, they've stopped, they wait, open the door, do the whole bit.
Speaker 3: Then cross the tracks. Man, I wonder if it's still operational. I've never seen a train there, never seen one any of there. Well, it's not like it's a bullet train or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Surprise, So I think there's a part of me that saw the movie stand by me just so many times, and I just trust it.
Speaker 3: I don't care if you're on the tracks.
Speaker 2: Like, if you're not paying it tension, if you don't turn around and check for smoke stacks there.
Speaker 1: Loud, yeah, like, I've never understood how anybody would ever get hit by a train. They're loud, their pasts are fairly predictable. You kind of know where they're going, do you know the damn way?
Speaker 3: You don't know which way they're coming from them when you're crossing the tracks could be left or right, left or right, idiot.
Speaker 11: Guys, I gotta go. I cannot believe the time went by so fast. I'll miss you.
Speaker 3: All I'll see.
Speaker 1: Is what's that position called happy face, happy baby baby? In that position, I wonder if that would work.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 2: A Russian man came back to his apartment three years after leaving for work before before I say the rest of the story, his apartment three years later, how is it still his? Did he just exactly? Was he paying rent for three years?
Speaker 3: Anyway? It was auto? Yeah, he's fine.
Speaker 2: Came back to his apartment three years after leaving for work. He did not realize that he had left the window open, so the entire apartment was packed with pigeons. Three years of getting dumped on by pigeons Dwight's dream.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's better, thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh boy Gross, a popular YouTuber, drew some backlash after he claimed he was stranded in Singapore due to the ongoing conflict with Iran. He claimed he couldn't get out of there because there were no business class seats available, there were economy seats. So he's getting backlash going wait to take a stand, right, he's stranded in Singapore because he wasn't willing to leave by sitting in economy.
Speaker 3: I don't even know who this is.
Speaker 2: It just as a popular YouTuber, but it sounds like something a YouTuber that's popular r d his son, Yeah, birthday.
Speaker 3: Not that not that guy. How many chefs can you name?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Chef Gavin Cason, I think he was Ons podcast last week.
Speaker 3: And what if that's gonna get Rosie a free meal? Or two?
Speaker 5: Andrew Zimmern two Chef boy Ardy, Three Chef Tony now at the Saints baseball game. Four Chef Swedish Chef, Swedish chef, thank you, Chef from South Chef from South Park, Adam schefter, chef.
Speaker 3: Chef wicked laugh. I don't know, that's probably it chef from the Bear.
Speaker 5: The Bear Bear from the chef Charlie chef who is Charlie chef said, that's all I can think of. Murder, Yeah, murder.
Speaker 2: Someone tried to claim their neighbors land as their own, but with a garden gnome.
Speaker 3: Oh, like David the gnome, you know, like planting your flag, claiming your land. Like we landed on the moon. We're like, boom, this is ours now, our giant space rock. Talk to the gnome. Wow, were you there? It was my gnome? You probably have one. I have three? All right?
Speaker 2: So is by the way, so exactly when it comes to swingers, are are there quote signals that are more prominent or more like like if you have a garden home, you're not necessarily a swinger, right, You just might like noomes flamingos. Yes, right, But if you have a pink flamingo or two, that doesn't necessarily mean that you are. So I'm saying, like, which one is the most likely? So it's I get I'm just doing a terrible job of asking it. But so if you have a pink flamingo and a garden nome in your front yard, which one is more likely to be the signal?
Speaker 3: Is it the flamingo? The flamingo for sure?
Speaker 9: And then you're just super pissed off because no one took you up on the office.
Speaker 3: Read, no one knocks on the door. There are no pink flamingos in my neighborhood, no garden homes either, not one.
Speaker 4: Ben stole them.
Speaker 3: I've checked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ben did steal them. I've done laps. Not one, not one.
Speaker 3: There's one in in my neighborhood. Is that right? Yeah? There's a pink Is it at your outside of your front door when of you leave for work? No? No, not no, not no, not no.
Speaker 5: Not no, not no, thanks Cotton Eye Joe.
Speaker 2: No no, but there's one in your neighborhood. Yeah, which one, the Nome or the Flamingo?
Speaker 3: The flamingo? So you drive by slow and kind of get a gander and say, yeah, maybe I would. I don't know. I've never I don't know, I've never seen them.
Speaker 4: What about Specula and Johnson? Do they have them about?
Speaker 1: Do they wear pineapple shirts?
Speaker 3: The upside down pineapple?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: What about Spatula and Johnson? My law firm? Swingers signals.
Speaker 4: Go mmmmmmm mmmm, where are looking at you?
Speaker 3: Spatula and Johnson?
Speaker 2: Pineapples, loofahs, gnomes and cruise ducks.
Speaker 14: What the hell are cruise ducks? I don't know what's a cruise will win things? Really, it's a new word for me, cruise duck.
Speaker 3: I didn't know the gnome was so prominent in that swinger community. Sure, how do you.
Speaker 4: Know I researched things.
Speaker 9: I just have Bobby Jensen stand out in my front yard the DT Saint Louis Park.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is that what he does? He's on that show?
Speaker 2: He should be. You're talking about Bobby Jensen because Rosie grew up in Saint Louis Park.
Speaker 5: Well, I think there's a sandwich shop where you can get a Rosen sandwich.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and a Bobby Jensen. Yeah, I think to his initials.
Speaker 3: What's on the rosen it's the name of your restaurant. Against there. He can't hear you. Why can't he hear me? Won't move?
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you just hand him his headphones? The guy's a professional broadcaster, doesn't even know that the guy has to be able to hear us. No, he's on movie first stand next to the microphones, so we can hear you talk. He's just explaining the sandwich. He can't hear me.
Speaker 3: How was this not plugola? Yeah?
Speaker 2: This this is just a commercial for this guy's restaurant. Why would Rosie bring him in and just randomly say go through your entire menu?
Speaker 5: Well, it's okay because it's about him, sir.
Speaker 3: How long have you known Mark? He can't hear you, that's right.
Speaker 2: I keep asking him questions, but I keep forgetting that he's off mic and doesn't have headphones on.
Speaker 5: And for those of you who don't know this story, this is not far off from what actually happened.
Speaker 3: We should go back and find that audio. The audio is.
Speaker 2: And scene sauce, Yes, sir, it was on this day in what year did the Dave Matthews Band tour bus driver Stephen Woles that he say his name. He pled guilty to dumping eight hundred pounds of human waste from his vehicles septic tank.
Speaker 4: How many people were on that tour bus.
Speaker 2: Man paints hundred pounds of human waste through the open grating deck of Chicago's Kinsey Street Bridge show dumped it into the river?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Eight hundred pounds of crape?
Speaker 3: That was imagine his nickname high school. You imagine being on the ferry boat underneath there.
Speaker 2: Hang on, I just I just set eight hundred pounds of crap and you let him beat you to a joke. I just set you up perfectly for something, and you and you just sat there like eight hundred pounds of crap.
Speaker 5: Hawk's dad has been taking that ferry boat for since this happened.
Speaker 3: My dad d White Hockey. Who's in the poop part?
Speaker 2: It might be I don't know who he is, so but honestly, eight hundred pounds.
Speaker 3: How many tours have they go on before they dump that a ton?
Speaker 4: I guess geez, they've been saving it up?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Was it three two thousand and five? Oh? Man? That's crazy?
Speaker 9: Could you imagine being literally on that boat under Yeah, and there's no way.
Speaker 3: Try try to up and not have your mouth open. Speak for yourself. But you did you find the sandwich bit? Yeah? Yes, hold on, let me so.
Speaker 4: Why are we doing this because this is like, this is just I.
Speaker 2: Just want to hear how bad it was, because in our minds it's probably so much worse.
Speaker 3: He's probably listening you up here. Hit Thomas Friedman. He's a writer for the New York Times. I went to school of Tom. Yeah. Saint Louis Park has got a lot of power.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No one bigger than Mark Rose, No, nobody in fair That makes me very well.
Speaker 12: He was, well, thanks for the food, man, This is delicious things, very much appreciated, very much.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you guys are opening up, and they they name sandwiches after people who had some sort of fame in Saint Louis Park. So you call your jokes the way you want. But there's a there's a there's a ros and sandwiches. I absolutely love Tom come on in here and al Franken sandwich and the Hey good, Hi Mark, thanks for having absolutely.
Speaker 8: Open about sixteen months ago, right a on the holidays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and you decided. How many sandwiches do you have? Now? What eight sandwiches on the board over there. Yeah, they're all named after.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: Got the get you you know, which is what why why sandwich? And there is a roast beef sandwich with of course you've got the roast po Tommy Tommy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we've got the Al Franken he grew up in Saint Louis Park as well. We all the infamous senator from Minnesota, yes, former senators right right, Well, then he's a local guitary Warren Yeah, and then the Stephanie March. We've got a sandwich named after her. She didn't grow up in the park, but she lives there now, Okay, qualified player Thomas Friedman, he's a writer for the New York Times.
Speaker 13: Went to school of tom Yeah, it was Barcus.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No one bigger than Mark Rose, No, except for Inferable.
Speaker 3: So there's that. It's not far off.
Speaker 4: It's my best impression.
Speaker 5: Yes, that guy can't hear anybody because right because Chris is in that other room, and if you're not, if you don't have headphones on, you can't hear Chris talking.
Speaker 12: And you can tell I like I've got his mic high as I can go, because then when Rosie.
Speaker 4: Talks like.
Speaker 3: That's so good.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm so glad you found that. I haven't heard that since the day it happened.
Speaker 3: When was that Sacho May Night, twenty twenty four. She's a day that will live in in for me. Yeah. Al Frankin has one right? What's al frankin sandwich?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: No, I think he's still talking about the rosen sandwich.
Speaker 2: No, I was talking about Al frank and the infamous former senator.
Speaker 3: Taste that cheese, I say, I say, so, have a seat, so thank you for how long have you had this rosen sandwich?
Speaker 4: You'd like Bob Hagen?
Speaker 3: Did you say Bob Hagen?
Speaker 8: What is he?
Speaker 3: Why is he bringing a Bob crosy spills.
Speaker 6: It doesn't mean they made me do it.
Speaker 3: It was Chad Abbott. Yeah, drop Foot made us do it, all right, chick us up.
Speaker 2: You're you're an American treasure.
Speaker 3: I love you, guys. Powers up.
Speaker 2: Spat tomorrow five thirty to nine, nine to noon is next?
Speaker 10: One scene in the ground seems so fun Away.
Speaker 3: I already have a wending forday a joy forward. I love you, Maybe girl, have a D day.
Speaker 4: Everybody smile as much you can. Okay, keep staying