Speaker 1: Yo yong bomb dig boom, Good morning everybody, It's Parks of Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Here we are.
Speaker 1: A new all ages gaming experience is about to land at Rosedale Center. It's called Breakthrough br k Through Breakthrough Open. It's third location, the first of Minnesota at the Rosevel Mall on December fifteenth. The Challenge Room experience is set up for teams of two to four people who can participate in more than forty distinct games, including a basketball shooting competition, a table maze, and other interactive and highly brightly colored challenges.
Speaker 3: All right, so Parker can do the basketball shooting sauce, you do the table maze.
Speaker 2: Okay, mission accomplished. Yeah, we're going to kill this thing. Room by room.
Speaker 1: Challenge for small groups is similar to Activate, which has a location MISSI I guess too. The differentially self with party rooms and a menu of food and drink that includes flatbreads, burgers and self poor tap works.
Speaker 3: So I've seen a lot of these things, these kinds of places on social media. They always look awesome, right my question? And I'm sure they thought of this. They're business people. It's like the sustainability and the replayability, like a lot of those to me look like, man, that would be really really really fun to do once. Yes, so I wonder how they combat that. How do they get people to come back more than once a punch card every five or six years?
Speaker 2: Right? Because they look awesome?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they look very Instagram friendly, which the kids care about. It's ye, we'll go to this place. It'll be super fun. We'll take a bunch of pictures, will look like we're world famous.
Speaker 2: It's good for the gram living their best life. I don't know. I'm sure it's fun as hell bet this. Yeah, I hope it works.
Speaker 4: The more about our square foot space? Whoa situated on the mall's first level?
Speaker 2: How many square feet?
Speaker 4: Twenty nine?
Speaker 2: That's huge bits wow, enormous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, so there you go, good, good good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like malls. Man, I'm still I'm going to be promo. I'm going to be ninety when people like Marnie. When Marnie keeps saying things like I just do all my shopping online, that's what Mornie sounds like in my head.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wow, I'm pro mall.
Speaker 2: I thought she was here. I'm promalled. You guys all pro mall. Yeah? Oh yeah, I love them all.
Speaker 4: Hell, yeah, man, I'm a mall walker.
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, I'm going today, Parker, you're not all guy. Yeah.
Speaker 6: See the kids don't care well, but Gianna see the younger a couple decade or so younger that that man. They all want to go out shopping, not like Taylor does. Like Taylor tell you she loves them all. I just like friends and her liking love.
Speaker 2: You get tired. I don't have the patience. I'm not a shopper either, getting.
Speaker 4: Steps when it's not freezing my boo.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's where h Louis and I sometimes go and walk the mall.
Speaker 4: Does he avoid you and pretend he's not with you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he pushes the cart on his own so he doesn't have to be seen with this huge headed brother.
Speaker 4: Oh you don't have a huge head, Yes, I do, so does he? No, he does not. You don't talk about Louis that way.
Speaker 2: So when you baby sit, you push him in the mall sometimes. Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 7: We're gonna do that. Uh coming up this Monday. Mom has to work. We're going to walk the mall.
Speaker 4: Man, thank you for king.
Speaker 2: Could you could you put that in the books?
Speaker 4: Is great on Monday he.
Speaker 3: Is going to push his son in the stroller. Monday. Today's Wednesday. What mall do you know Southdale? So no stroller time between now and Monday. No, we're gonna go to Ridgdale, I think today, but then.
Speaker 5: No time to go.
Speaker 3: Southdale Southdale Monday, Man, and Kelly's working that day on Monday.
Speaker 2: Your shifts on Monday. I'll look in our family calendar that's organized. You gonna wear one of those job ras eleven eleven to three first.
Speaker 5: Monday.
Speaker 2: But Ridgdale is tomorrow. Yeah, chill today today, give me the time? Is she working today or so you're all taken?
Speaker 3: She's off until saturd on Monday, Saturday, and then because of the job ro job tomorrow.
Speaker 5: We're getting a new car seat installed. Hold on kid's car.
Speaker 2: You've got enough sleep this week, so up grade seats new.
Speaker 3: Okay, what time today though? Before we get ahead to your car seat? What time today are you going malwalking?
Speaker 5: Probably ten or eleven?
Speaker 2: So ten or eleven? Man down?
Speaker 4: Will you please let me know?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, thanks, you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna get me a pretzel.
Speaker 7: I'll get you the pretzel points. So this will you and none of you care about this? This is in funding or interesting? Oh then tell us so last week when I was sick and I didn't eat for like three days because I was throwing.
Speaker 4: See you later?
Speaker 2: What he did give us a warning? It was a lie though, he said to see you later.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is weird to end on a live or whatever, Paul you were saying, So you were throwing.
Speaker 2: Up out of both ends?
Speaker 5: No, just the just the top.
Speaker 2: End, the top half. Could he use a job, bro? Yeah?
Speaker 7: And uh so like about four days I didn't really have my appetite, right, Well.
Speaker 5: I found it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, So now all I do is eat, Like yesterday, my wife got you got to make up for lost time? Correct, My wife got home and was they handed her that pint of ice cream. So then I decided, yesterday about two thirty, I'm gonna have a both of ice cream.
Speaker 2: Nobody cares.
Speaker 3: I have no discipline. So you're right, that was uninteresting and boring. You basically just said you had ice cream yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got it? What flavor? Uh?
Speaker 5: Mint chocolate chip?
Speaker 2: Everything? Yeah? So good though, Yeah, that's so good. Ice cream.
Speaker 6: On mint cookies and cream is better? No, No, no mint mint chip in there like mint ice cream Blizzard we're talking brother.
Speaker 3: Sauce, half baked, some weed and some mint chocolate chip.
Speaker 5: I could eat a whole and some.
Speaker 2: Did they name the ben and Jerry's half baked? After half baked? Probably? I mean yeah, I wouldn't doubt it.
Speaker 5: That's good ice cream.
Speaker 2: That just clicked. Oh my god. Oh yeah, because.
Speaker 6: You always eat the whole pinto and it's like you look at the calorie thing and it's like seventeen.
Speaker 2: Don't look at calories. Don't put I don't need to know that you got the job.
Speaker 5: Bra Yeah, good sweat.
Speaker 7: Need a couple of them, a bro, don't think the one my wife has would fit over my head?
Speaker 2: Why what's up with your head?
Speaker 5: And it's huge?
Speaker 2: That's a huge bit half baked?
Speaker 5: Is hold on?
Speaker 3: I had it here?
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 4: What are you trying to get?
Speaker 7: It's chocolate and vanilla ice cream with gobs of chocolate chip cookie doing fudge brownies.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I got uncomfortable when you said gobs. Sorry, I don't know. There was just like the way you said it made.
Speaker 1: I just think you probably opened the Bible and read the Book of Gobah.
Speaker 5: Of course I thought of ice cream. You're welcome rip Man.
Speaker 6: Good time for Fan five on the Power Trip, presented by Builders and Remodelers.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thanks builds.
Speaker 3: All right, Giant win last night for the while they stay red hot. They're riding this Quinn Hughes high Mark Harrish. The whole vibe is positive. The arena is packed and everybody's going nuts for Quinn Hughes. Everybody's already got Quinn Hughes jerseys. They went five nothing over the Capitals. The shutout goes to Gustafson, not the vault Dustin the in that last night, he gets the shut out. That's all we do is shut out good teams. The Wild have won five straight games. Two goals from Tarasenko. I mentioned this earlier. That is his forty fourth career multi goal game. Yeah, we're getting him at the end of the run. But still he's awesome. Yes, absolutely incredible. Carill with his twenty first you're of fourth Boldie nineteen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's yeah, there's depth, there's depth scoring, and there's depth in the talent. There's depth on this team that that. Yeah, we talked about it. The Hawk and I were just talking about it, like we've maybe it's maybe it's still viewed as a bit of an outside chance at this point right now to win the Stanley Cup. But that thing that can change very very quickly as this year goes on, as the team can gain more and more confidence, as Quinn Hughes gets more and more comfortable in the situation, in the in the schemes, in the coaching style that the coach Heines has put into play. So all these things are just gonna they're gonna get better. They're going to get more comfortable. The team's going to get more comfortable with every with all the new facers. Excuse me that a big new face I should just say right now, and yeah, it's an exciting time. You don't get to be part of these blockbusters very often, you really don't. And this is an exciting time to be a member of the Minnesota Wild. When your team puts its best foot forward and says, you know what, we've got a lot of talent, We've got some young talent, but we've got some talent that we can win right now. And when they finally stick their neck out and go after a player like this, it just the Shotover adrenaline it sends to that locker room is incredible. What we're feeling outside the room and the excitement that we're feeling outside of the building. Nothing, it pales in comparison to how excited the players and that team is now at being a legit contender.
Speaker 2: Bob under the Radar.
Speaker 3: We talked about this yesterday, but Nathan McKinnon now leads the NHL with twenty eight goals. Morgan Geek has twenty four, with Carells twenty first last night.
Speaker 2: He's now alone in third.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but then in fourth you have something called Connor McDavis, something something called Jason Robertson. Now this is a true, something called Alex brink It. You have to brink cat. How do you say to brink it? Yeah, so those three have twenty So then tied for seven Matt Boldie, he is tied with something called Connor Bedard. Yeah, something called Sidney Crosby, Brad Marshand and Bohorvad.
Speaker 6: Corvett Horvett. Yeah, listen to those names. You're talking about the cream of the crop right there, the best in the NHL. And we've got two players that are in the top ten in goal scoring in the NHL.
Speaker 2: That is phenomenal.
Speaker 6: Again, just just just going to the team that Billy Garran has started to build here with with the youth and the talent that they had, and then taking some of that and turning the Rossi and the Buoyam into a Quinn.
Speaker 2: He was absolutely.
Speaker 6: Incredible and this is incredibly exciting times. Like I said, I felt bad for Patty Lafontein out in New York when he was in the middle of his speech and literally phones just started blowing up in that room. Because this is a quin Quinn Hughes trade. That those guys don't go on the market, and when they do, your lucky team to get them.
Speaker 3: Putting on the spot, put you in the corner. Corella has twenty one yep. Boldie as nineteen, who is third in goals scoring on the Minnesota Wild. I can give you the number of goals. You want me to give you the number of goals and see if that helps. Sure he is third on the team. He has eleven goals this season.
Speaker 2: Joehansson gotta do good at this. Nice try this, who's fourth with seven? Tarsko get there?
Speaker 6: Ekick yeah, Eric sa a yeah, I forgot about twenty seconds. I forgot about the big Beast in front of the net y'all Player, the Power Play Everything, Crazy legs, Drake crazy football player. He's I'll tell you what he has got the mentality of a football player.
Speaker 2: He does not put up with s out there?
Speaker 5: How do you do that?
Speaker 2: Uele ricks And is a beast. He kind of does it quietly.
Speaker 6: He doesn't get he doesn't have the reputation amongst the fans that he has amongst the players.
Speaker 2: He doesn't put up with anything, and he.
Speaker 6: Is absolutely spectacular to have in this locker room.
Speaker 3: He was on Sports and they were showing he was bleeding last night. Yeah, like a bloody nose, and it looked like some guy from the Wild's job was to plug the guy's nose. You know what I'm saying, like, Oh yeah, I know there's athletic trainers, you're you have doctors or whatever you got, you know, the Sheldon of the of the Wild. I get that period gross. There's part of me that goes even if I'm a doctor, it feels the meaning to be shoving tissue up.
Speaker 6: Another man's nose, just damn and cotton up there to try and get to stop.
Speaker 3: I know he's got hockey gloves on, but he can plug his own bloody nose.
Speaker 2: Feels weird to me, but uh whatever.
Speaker 3: It must be nice being a multimillionaire having people plug your bloody noses.
Speaker 6: You got to try and keep that blood off your hands and your gloves. That stuff gets slippery.
Speaker 2: Just throwing a job, Ron call it a day. Yeah, it's not about comfort.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, gets it.
Speaker 3: I can see Taylor in the the hallway. She's in the building. We'll talk to Taylor Heising in a second. Parker Fox is here. We'll do headlines when we come back. More of the Power Trip Wanting Too with Mark Parrish, Parker Fox, Taylor Heising and the rest of us after this on the fan.
Speaker 2: All right, now we're real.
Speaker 7: We are.
Speaker 2: Finally we have somebody that can talk hockey.
Speaker 4: Guitarist over here. I don't know if you guys saw the guitar playing going on.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's not that's not a bass though. No, it's not. He's changed it up like your versus all.
Speaker 4: Just a bass player. This is meets us balling.
Speaker 1: If you can't see Cavan or comp slash watch, you're missing the woodstock.
Speaker 3: Essentially, it looks like the rock rock a fire explosion. Is that what it was called it was like the mechanical band.
Speaker 2: His movements are he looks very last fifties. You realized people are watching you with that whoa slash? Watch Don Taylor? How's he joins the show? Hi? Taylor?
Speaker 5: Hi in a minute?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 5: Taylor?
Speaker 3: Parker Parker Taylor Taylor, Mark Mark Taylor. I welcome aboard. Sauce earlier said that on Friday, the Frost play the Scepters of Canada.
Speaker 2: I did hear that.
Speaker 5: You guys?
Speaker 2: You guys host Boston and two nights. Yeah, super excited.
Speaker 8: I you know, we it feels like we have limited home games just because a lot of our home games actually this year are takeover tour games. So we play in Edmonton I think December twenty seventh, we play in Chicago on December twenty first, and then I think we play in Denver. So all those, I think two or three of those are home games, So that kind of takes away some of the home games we have actually at home, but.
Speaker 3: Those are all just trying to expand the p w h L market Johnna, which have other cities in opportunity.
Speaker 8: Do you think we'll have two to four more teams next year? So whoaah, four will be dramatic.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's great opportunities.
Speaker 2: Let's go, yeah, get more teams out there? How many now and how many will it be? If it's for one? We have eight, so gonna be at twelve.
Speaker 8: And I think at that point Mark Walter want to sell, so we'll see kind of what that looks like and and who's willing to buy and where the.
Speaker 2: Teams are going to be. So maybe Chicago and.
Speaker 8: I think Denver, Denver and Chicago and Detroit have very high chances of getting one. And then depends if it's two or four. And then Halifax had I think a good showing last night.
Speaker 2: No that wasn't Scotia. Yeah, yeah, so both those places. I think the First Lake is not in the running unfortunately not.
Speaker 5: What about Arden Hills?
Speaker 4: Why are you gotta be silly?
Speaker 5: We're talking.
Speaker 2: Arden Hills is in a hockey community. That doesn't make any sense Nova Scotia that'd be fun.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of girls show that the Halifax that that that junior team up there draws big time up there's.
Speaker 3: The who's the Quinn Hughes of the p uhlhl comp.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'll give you one in the future and her name is KK Harvey. I think Parker would agree with that. Her skating is unreal. She plays Wisconsin right now, the country in points. He's the country and points as a defender, which I think she'll win the Patty Kasmier Award this year as well. But I would say Megan Keller as of right now, she plays about thirty five and she actually plays.
Speaker 2: On Boston, so that's unfortunately for us. But yeah, she plays.
Speaker 8: About thirty five thirty five minutes a game and it's just super like stay at home but also super offensive and her blue line skills, just like Quinn last night, are pretty unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Halifax looks just like Saint Paul.
Speaker 2: It does a little funny up there. I was just an at kind of reminds me of St.
Speaker 3: Paul.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a little bit older. Yeah, back to back to Quinn Houses for a second.
Speaker 3: Isn't Isn't Vancouver like universally considered the most beautiful city in Canada.
Speaker 2: Vancouver awesome?
Speaker 6: Vancouver, Yeah, Montre awesome, ending on the architecture if you're talking that, but absolutely Vancouver is my favorite. And they just got a team in Canada. Vancouver got a team this year. My best friend plays there and loves it.
Speaker 2: She does. She's been on three teams in three years, so she's creeping up on me. But yeah, she like.
Speaker 8: She sends me some pictures in there. There's it's amazing. And Seattle To just got a team and that's pretty cool. But it rains here all the times I saw.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, what do you think the team name of Vancouver is Vancouver the Ladies team?
Speaker 7: Yep, that's a terrible guest. Vancouver Rock them soccer.
Speaker 2: And back the Golden Eyes. It's odd.
Speaker 4: Golden eyes.
Speaker 6: The Golden Eyes, I guess like their their bird has a golden eye.
Speaker 2: When it came out, it was it was weird question. Yeah, that takes a lot of explaining that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I want to go to Halifax.
Speaker 5: Wait, what's the Canadian city? Howke you want to go to Real? Bad?
Speaker 2: Quebec that's he was talking about that. Yeah, Quebec is a great city too.
Speaker 4: I'm going to Montreal for snow Cross.
Speaker 2: Montreal my favorite places.
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 9: We're doing Snowcross the European Architecture in Montreal.
Speaker 2: It's gorgeous. So Halifax, East Coast of Canada.
Speaker 1: It's like on the Yeah, it's like it's its own like little island kind of it's attached but just barely.
Speaker 4: There's like there's.
Speaker 1: Maine, it's actually Maine water Nova Scotia.
Speaker 6: Right, it's like it's a follower or something like that ahead of New York.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I could see it's I've never seen it before.
Speaker 2: We went there for camp, but it's it's actually.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised it's not United States because it's kind of technically like closer to Maine.
Speaker 4: Looks like a like a like an appendix.
Speaker 2: To uh, the US State.
Speaker 4: I think we might by the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Just take it over, take it back on the camp.
Speaker 6: Did you go to there, the New York Calendars training training camp?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We thought they met like summer camp. No? No, did you go to summer camp when you were younger? Uh? Yeah, where'd you go? Do you remember?
Speaker 3: Because I went to one locally here, Camp a Hoppy ooh man, never heard of that one.
Speaker 2: Which one did you go to?
Speaker 3: I went to Camp kick a Key. It was me and my friends. It's not me and my friends. We were kind of outcasts, but we had this really nice guy that was kind of our camp counselor. And then it got really bad and we'd have camp, we had have turtles parachuting. It's a long story. Would take like an hour and a half to tell you the whole story.
Speaker 4: Look at this.
Speaker 1: Look at what's your name, Sauce, that's my name. Got this place, man, this place too. There's a casino in Nova Scotia.
Speaker 2: Chris just bought property. The bowling out. Yeah that's for your pro bowling career. Yeah, maybe it could be a Canadian pro bowler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the minor leagues, but I'll take them out. Make my way back down.
Speaker 5: Making your way down town.
Speaker 3: That's right, Sauce. Do they use the metric system in Canada?
Speaker 7: You know what, Corey, that's a question a lot of people have been pondering.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody he has asked that they.
Speaker 7: Use the metric system in parts of Europe, but not all parts of Europe. So I would say they do not use the metrics system. I would say they do use the metric system.
Speaker 2: Which one did.
Speaker 3: Did Canada's use or non use of the metric system in any way impact your chances of having Canada?
Speaker 2: Right? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Like if they use it in Australia, does that impact your guests on Canada?
Speaker 2: No, you're going with what Yes, that they do? Yeah, parts of it. I would bet which parts Halifax?
Speaker 7: Well, like the Quebec part, because that's basically friends.
Speaker 3: It's true though, speak French Taylor. Could you take him to Halifax?
Speaker 2: He wants to go talking about.
Speaker 3: Chris wants to go to Halifax. I'm just asking if you can take sauce. He does.
Speaker 2: Haven't been a week. He's going mallwalking twice this year, so I missed the conversation, but I tell you.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, the thing that you guys are too young for. And we've talked about this with Max and Zach all the time. Old school mall food courts were the best, the best. It was the place was the only place to be. Most of them sucked Noways got a couple of good ones, but like the smaller malls, the food courts have mostly fallen.
Speaker 2: Apart is the only ones that are holding on eating. Prairie Center Mall, Yeah, that was food court. Food Court used to be elite. Now it's like a ghost town.
Speaker 5: Southdale food Court was outstanding.
Speaker 2: Good old days food Court and then Walk them all and look for babes and strike out all day long. Yeah, not say a single word to one of them.
Speaker 4: Remember you got arrested at that buffet and had to go to food court.
Speaker 2: So he's clearly talking to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have a good food court lawyer, though, you sure do.
Speaker 3: How is the season so far for the defending champ Minnesota Frost.
Speaker 2: It's been good.
Speaker 8: I think when you've won twice, like, there's definitely a huge banner in your back, and I think sometimes it's you know, it's hard because obviously everyone's gonna give us their best game, and we got to show up every day. And I think it was kind of not necessarily a rebuilding year this year, but the expansion rules definitely took out half our team. Vancouver pretty much took actually half our team. But yeah, I think, like I said, the rebuilding process has been really good and being able to play with different people and experience different things. Still the same coach and a lot of the same players, but we brought in a lot of new rookies and and they're kind of finding their footing. It takes more than one or two games in the PWHL to kind of figure out where you're gonna be and where you're gonna land.
Speaker 2: So it's been good, but I think you know, we take a lot of these breaks.
Speaker 8: We just went on USA Break last week, and you know, you take a week and a half off from not practicing with your team, and it's tough. But we're taking it as we go, and we're excited for Friday at home.
Speaker 9: The Olympics around the corner. They are, they sure are super exciting. What are you showing them flights to Halifax? What did you just show.
Speaker 5: You about what he'd like to have done to him? A food?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, come on, Tommy, All right? Should we do headlines?
Speaker 5: Nope?
Speaker 6: I got I got out at four headlines headlines.
Speaker 3: Batch you by my friends at Wolf River Electric and wolf Riverelectric dot com go solar with Wolf River Electric. Uh, definitely in twenty twenty six. But reach out to him now, get a free quote. They're awesome guys. I'll help you through it. That's what I did in twenty four. Now it's already almost twenty six. Time is a bitch right in the ass. Has anybody seen Zootopia two yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't taken the kittles to see it yet the little one isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's just doing super super super well.
Speaker 3: So well though that the main I guess bad guy Gary de Snake Gary Dee apostrophe snake modeled after a highly venomous blue Indonesian pit viper o that snake. Its bite is rarely fatal, but it can be, but it can result in pain, swelling, and serious tissue damage. That doesn't sound good, well the character in the movie so popular fans in China are buying these pit vipers now as pets. Blue vipers are being bought and sold for several several hundred dollars on Chinese e commerce sites, although many of the sites have removed the listenings. But apparently everybody wants that snake, a blue pit viper because they.
Speaker 6: Like Zuotopia too. Just get the sunglasses, yeah sure, yeah, a lot safer. Or get a dog for that, Yeah, just an idea.
Speaker 4: Like dogs snakes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't get her started on dogs.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: I could talk for a whole hour on it, good or bad. Good.
Speaker 8: I've never had I've never had one. My family so busy, I've been deprived. Yeah, one golden doodle or burn and doodle and he doesn't have a ton of say and it'll be coming soon.
Speaker 2: You got to win an Olympic gold medal then we'll talk. Oh yeah, he's put it out there.
Speaker 8: I don't really think that matters. But regardless, I think both, I would agree. I would love to do both. But yes, that's definitely gonna get one.
Speaker 2: I love you guys. I do do the best network. Sunday Network, con Deal network. He's not coming, he's not coming back. I'm going to miss him.
Speaker 4: By Parker.
Speaker 3: Maury Povich wants to come out of retirement to settle wrap beefs.
Speaker 2: Weird sentence. What what now you're making that beef?
Speaker 4: She's not doing Arby's commercials.
Speaker 2: No, Maury Povich.
Speaker 3: Is a guy wants to come out of retirement. Remember he obviously had a very famous talk show. He did all the fraternity tests. Now he wants to help settle rap beefs. I don't think it's pretty much just Kendrick and Drake, right, Like, once that one's over, who cares?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, wrap beef?
Speaker 3: How about this for a sentence you need Sorry I did in fact check this, but check this out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna read a sentence that is true.
Speaker 3: The New head football coach for Sacramento State used to be a backup dancer for mc hammer.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: The Sports Center ESPN did a whole bit on that. Yeah that's true. Wow weird.
Speaker 2: How old is he then?
Speaker 3: If he used to be a backup dancer for Hammer, that was thirty five years ago.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 5: I think he's in his early sixties.
Speaker 2: It's not maybe comfort.
Speaker 3: Anybody here change, Anybody here have a strong take outside of Sauce. Sauce has made his take abundantly clear on this. Anybody have a strong take on jelly Roll, the artist, not the food.
Speaker 2: I done. I do no interest either way.
Speaker 3: Singer Taylor, do you know anybody that is color blind?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: You guys know anybody that's color blind? Any friends or family? Yeah, so check this out. Jelly Roll has famously lost a lot of weight, recently about two hundred pounds. He claims it has cured his color blindness.
Speaker 2: What what yep, that's.
Speaker 5: Always in his eyes.
Speaker 3: I recently told Joe Rogan that for over twenty years he was colorblind. He could see shades of colors, general concepts. I never realized there were nuances in prettiness.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: According to the National Eye Institute, I guess that's a real thing. Color Blindness that is inherited does not ever go away, but DNA but exactly you get it, PJ. But if the color blindness is caused by health issues, it can get better and your vision can improve. So if his health was so bad that it was affecting his vision and maybe even color blindness, then theoretically he might be telling the truth and that losing two hundred pounds may have quote cured his color blindness.
Speaker 5: How do you do that?
Speaker 2: Crazy? We learned something today.
Speaker 6: That's two hundred pounds one hundred percent, although that would be on dred percent if you lost one hundred percent of his way to be dead. Yeah, so in losred percent j each Yeah he did, I think, Taylor.
Speaker 2: You ever seen Ghostbusters Classic? Right?
Speaker 3: Yes? No, Ernie Ernie Hudson plays Winston's atamore. Yeah, he's the fourth Ghostbuster. When they add was supposed to be originally Eddie Murphy ends up being Ernie Hudson. Yeah, we've heard a thousand times, and Ernie Hudson lives in Stillwater. I've never confirmed it. Anyway, it's his birthday. This will blow your mind a little bit. How old is Ernie Hudson the Ghostbuster today eighty.
Speaker 2: Seventy seven eighty is the exact right, Saucy. Ernie Hudson is eighty years old.
Speaker 5: Is he still with us?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's his birthday. What is that?
Speaker 5: I just asked if he was a live or dead p J. No, you don't know either.
Speaker 3: This is going to depress us because we've been asking for waffles for weeks and nobody's delivered. Today is Today is National Maple Syrup Day. Shout out to your Canadian friends, Taylor, but the National Maple Syrup Day and we're on the road.
Speaker 2: That reminds me to celebrate. Justin. I need some more maple syrup.
Speaker 3: What is he coming back in? He's got nothing to do with the wonder will.
Speaker 2: Be all over him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we got the we got the little his his rink, we got the chatter going on, a little three on three. So yeah, I'll harass me, tell me tell him January to come back in and play. He's saying that the game was easy and he'll has it all figured out that just that, Hey, I'm just a messenger.
Speaker 2: Don't shoot the messenger.
Speaker 5: Your boy to commit and play.
Speaker 2: He's too nice, he is, But I bet he's good at it.
Speaker 6: Nice people can't. Yeah, Taylor's play. He's the quiet at intelligence.
Speaker 2: We know that.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I prefer loud intelligent people loud. Well, why don't you guys have Geno in here instead of me? That's a great question. We've actually asked each other that in the past.
Speaker 3: A Canadian school is now forcing the kids that go to that school to wear helmets when they play in the snow.
Speaker 2: That's a good thing. That's not a bad thing. But it's not a bad thing.
Speaker 5: But the cushions are real?
Speaker 2: Are they sauce? Yeah? Are you gonna make Louis wear a helmet when he plays in the snow?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I haven't had that conversation with him yet, but I bet when he rides like a bike or something, probably, I mean, being the helmet kid isn't cool, but it protects your head.
Speaker 5: You only have one of.
Speaker 2: Them, well said, thank you nailed it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, did you have to wear a helmet hawk when you rode a bike? No, So let's just circle back. Is he gonna wear it in the snow?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: No, No, I want my son to be.
Speaker 4: Cool slash shit.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so he just for the record, because I know Chris is writing a book. Louis will most likely wear a helmet riding a bike. Yeah, because you only have one head, you have to protect it. Yeah, but you are undecided on whether he will wear a helmet when he's in the snow.
Speaker 2: But you do want your kid to be cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Will you get back to me and let me know about the snow thing though?
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, I don't think he's been out in the snow yet.
Speaker 2: I don't think. All right, here we go, Taylor, you go first.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you already this is a number that I think is insane and I don't even know if it's accurate, but this is what they're going with nationwide porch pirates. Right, how many packages do you believe are stolen on a daily basis and country?
Speaker 2: I want to know this.
Speaker 3: Once you hear this number, you're gonna say, how is that even possible? How many packages nationwide are stolen? I'm gonna I'm prefacing it by saying I think all of you are going to miss it by a great amount, So don't even worry. If then, if you feel like the number is ridiculously off, go for it. Take your best shot, three hundred thousand, three hundred thousand a day parish.
Speaker 2: I was thinking like fifty thousand, said a lot. That was the lie. You're going fifty thousand. I'm gonna take what fifty I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Take three hundred thousand parishes, fifty thousand, sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Ninety eight thousand, ninety eight thousand.
Speaker 3: Chris one hundred and fifty thousand, Corri one hundred and sixty nine.
Speaker 5: Every time, Rosie, we heard you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: First of all, I love that all of you didn't guess like eighty right, that's how many are stolen, probably in Saint Louis Park in the next I don't know half a minute.
Speaker 2: The person who was the closest, it's Taylor. No way, two.
Speaker 3: Hundred and fifty thousand a day. Taylor to go first.
Speaker 2: I know I was to go off number. According to estimates.
Speaker 3: Rough estimates say approximately two hundred and fifty thousand packages are stolen every day, with an estimated value of fifteen billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Now that's my heist.
Speaker 3: But if I could just rob every package door to door on a daily basis, I could make fifteen billion dollars a day.
Speaker 2: That's telling viral on social media.
Speaker 8: There's they call it the porch Pirates and people have been putting like things that blow up.
Speaker 4: I love it so much. I get so stuck watching it.
Speaker 3: I think I know the definitely are or set up so much right where they're actors. Yeah, but when the when the die packs basically explode on them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the greatest.
Speaker 2: It is the greatest. That's insane number, even if it's who cares.
Speaker 4: I love watching it too, Yeah, I do love watching it all.
Speaker 3: Right, Taylor, since you went first and got the last one, you're gonna go first and hopefully.
Speaker 6: When this.
Speaker 3: H yeah, well again, She's what makes me cool because my eleven year old doesn't really care about anybody.
Speaker 2: But she can't believe that I know Taylor. I know that's right.
Speaker 3: Hey, couldn't care less than I know you Mark, And.
Speaker 2: She that's the problem. She met me.
Speaker 3: NHL All Star Olympic Team, but she's like, when do we get to meet Taylor. I've already met Taylor a guy in Germany. Taylor will start with you. Holds the Guinness World Record for the largest collection of snow globes. He set the record back in two thousand and two. But he's been adding to that total for the last twenty three years.
Speaker 1: Freaking love snow globe Yeah, they're great, freaking love them.
Speaker 2: They said his house is a quote Christmas Wonderland even in June year round. How many snow globes has he had? Now again this is the world record collection, just the word globe. Yeah, how many does he have?
Speaker 8: With like seven hundred and twenty, seven hundred and twenty Parish was like a lot, but.
Speaker 2: Five thousand, five thousands, Christopher.
Speaker 4: Going, he's going as thirty nine thousand. He's got so many snow globes.
Speaker 5: Thirty nine thousand, two hundred thousand, two.
Speaker 10: Hundred thousand, gone out of your mind? Back there me the winner, the closest say it. You're welcome, Thank you, Mark Parrish. Oh, he has eleven thousand, seventeen.
Speaker 1: I bet I'm close to that.
Speaker 2: That's snowglue. You have nine thousand and you're not even close to the record. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I love snowglobes, man, I love them. I don't know it's Christmas.
Speaker 6: We did we did the radio City the Rockets one hundred years of Rockets this weekend, and they have the the technology like the sphere in there. Yeah, and yeah, there was like you were inside of a snow globe and there was some pretty wicked things.
Speaker 2: That they got going at the Radio City Music Hall these days. That's sweet, it's pretty cool. That was my snowguld story. I don't know how many of you watched it.
Speaker 3: It was actually a really really, really really tough watch for obvious reasons. But on a serious note, the videos that popped up over the weekend in Australia of all the shooting, I think a lot of us saw the guy who ends up tackling one of the gunman eventually unbelievable, the balls on that guy, like I got to do something right. Yeah, he's a forty three year old guy. He did suffer gunshot wounds, but it sounds like he is going to be okay. Somebody launched a GoFundMe for him just to be like you're a hero, thank you already over two million dollars.
Speaker 6: That's the world finally taking care of somebody that a million bucks.
Speaker 3: I mean, that guy just snuck up behind that car, waited for the guy to basically take a.
Speaker 2: Breath and jump them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't again, it's none of us know if you're capable of doing it until you're in that moment. I can see you now going I don't think I'm capable of doing that.
Speaker 2: You're run towards it or away.
Speaker 3: But that guy is a guy that runs towards it, and I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: And shout out to that guy. That was unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Uh, Snoop Dog of course is going to be the halftime show Vikings Lions Christmas Day on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Snoop, that'll be great. It should be awesome. I can't wait.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was there anyone cooler on the planet than Snoop? Anyone according to my daughter Taylor.
Speaker 2: Besides, he's pretty cool at the Olympics too, people loved him. He was the summer. Oh, he was the best. I don't think his commentary is hilarious.
Speaker 1: No one, even like a crazy eight ball, could not have laid out his career.
Speaker 4: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 7: He had a song called murder was the case that they give makes no sense?
Speaker 2: Was on trial for murder?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Now he's like best friends with Martha Stewart.
Speaker 2: And he and he plays twenty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: If you would have told young Snoop what he was going to end up doing Young Snoop would have shot old Snoop. Yes, well, but everybody loves him.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Did his kids ever make it to the NFL or I don't think so.
Speaker 2: That was a big part of.
Speaker 4: What he was doing for why I was coaching.
Speaker 3: Them, right, yeah, yeah, I don't think so. Didn't one of them play college USC?
Speaker 4: I think so? Yeah, US something worse USC and he played to UCLA.
Speaker 5: Yeah, crazy, correct?
Speaker 2: It gets it interesting, all right.
Speaker 3: One of the most iconic television shows of all time debuted on this day, December seventeenth, nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: Sauce, sit this one out. I don't even have a thought.
Speaker 3: December seventeenth, nineteen eighty nine, this show debuted.
Speaker 4: Did you can I give him a hint?
Speaker 2: If I'm right sure?
Speaker 4: It's still on TV.
Speaker 3: It is still on TV. It is still going thirty six years later.
Speaker 2: Jimson.
Speaker 4: Is that's the year I graduated high school?
Speaker 6: That was I was kind of guessing that, but then when you said it was still on where year were you born?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: Marco seventy seven?
Speaker 6: Jesus, Yeah, yeah, the only one here is not scary talk, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, oh, good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that. Thank you for being older than me.
Speaker 3: I was born in eighteen eighty and I want to throw up that you were born three years before.
Speaker 7: Seasons three through eight are some of the best TV that's ever been on TV.
Speaker 3: Outstand Taylor poker face for a second. Okay, no reaction. How many episodes of The Simpsons and her entire life do we think Taylor has seen.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna guess because of the Halloween episodes about ten.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go zero.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna go the extreme and say she's never Maybe she's seen clips and stuff online, but I'm gonna say she's seen zero episodes. I'm gonna go twenty five one, Taylor zero.
Speaker 8: I've seen clips and maybe when I was young, there was like, like, there's a cartoon. I feel like a little bit, so I must have seen so thing. But I definitely have not seen is a cartoon.
Speaker 2: You're saying, You're saying you saw a clip on a different show with no like, I'm sure it was just clips from things. But have you watched South Park? Parker watches south Park, but you haven't. Family guy, Wow, I.
Speaker 8: Didn't get to watch TV when I was a kid, so I missed you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the rest of the rest of us were avid endorsement.
Speaker 3: Uh, Animated comedy in general is not your thing or like you said, you just didn't grow up watching it.
Speaker 8: I didn't grow up watching it, so I just feel like it's not my thing now, like murder mystery, like the Task and all that.
Speaker 2: Like that's my fast. Good for you. I'm watching Absentia right now. It's on Netflix. It's like this murder murder mystery, but like.
Speaker 8: An FBI agent gets framed and it's really good.
Speaker 2: It's three seasons, so I've never even heard of it. Interesting. Uh.
Speaker 3: The Frost play Friday Night against Boston. You get tickets at mnfrost dot com. I believe that's the website. You can get tickets, right, mnfrost dot com.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, Taylor, you're the best. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Just a couple of championships, no big deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah they do, you know, two for two, No big deal. Every year they add teams. They're trying to water it down so Taylor can't win again. Give anybody else a chance. Take half the team and put them in Vancouver. Chris is moving to Halifax. Yeah, man, not till after Christmas, though, because I got a gig in Saint Clout's sev to Saturday, December twenty seventh place, What time will that be?
Speaker 2: Seventh thirty?
Speaker 1: Come on, tickets are available Pineer Place in Saint Cloud.
Speaker 4: Chris Hockey Band. We don't do very many shows. Come see us please.
Speaker 1: Their tickets available and a big old skybox is available.
Speaker 2: Right now, December twenty seventh, Come to see us from Markie Mark. We'll see you on Friday for Initials. Right, we'll see you guys Friday.
Speaker 3: Nascar driver a young kid at a local kid, William so Wallach's going to play initials on Friday.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's the next big thing. We'll see, what if? What if he's Jeff Gordon In a couple of years he's the next big thing. We'll see. Love to start him out with a big loss and initials. Me two fair enough? I have one forever all right?
Speaker 3: Thanks to Taylor, Heisie, Thanks to Parker Fox, to Mark Parish, uh powers you want to go back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Five thirty to nine, nine to now when News next.
Speaker 4: Nights Secrets right fordays you have a double Merry Christmas, Babe. I love you allay
Speaker 2: Question succot