Speaker 1: They had a date last night, and I've been waiting all morning to.
Speaker 2: Hear about it because she already had a different date with someone she really liked last week, and this was a new person.
Speaker 3: This is my third date. I forgot to wait.
Speaker 4: Yeah, third date in a week, you guys, I said, yes, this is all different boys. Yep, different boys, men, grown men, adult men. Yeah, I had one last night. We went to a brewery and it was fine. I felt like I was doing some mental Olympics, some gymnastics there because he was very smart. The nickname I've given him is the Intellectual And he used to do like he's a musician and he used to tour and he's like gone to Europe and he's like an indie band and now he's a solo artist and he's tour and whatever. But he was so smart and used such advanced, elevated vocabulary. At one point he literally asked me the question like how how is what is your personal relationship to ambition? And that was a regular question that he asked on the state, like what is your personal relationship to ambition? And like what do you think about it? And like your worldview? He used the word posit a handful of times.
Speaker 5: Okay, this guy's no is not for you.
Speaker 3: But I felt smart.
Speaker 4: I felt smarter talking to him because he was smart and used big words. But the few times that I did laugh on this date, it was because I made a joke because you were fun because I was funny. Yeah, but I think he was fascinating. He was very interesting person.
Speaker 5: That's not you know what.
Speaker 6: And he sounds like kind of a nerd, one of those nerds it always likes to show off how smart they are, which might be right up your alley.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I didn't think he was showing off.
Speaker 4: He was just telling me about his life, and I thought it was interesting and like there are.
Speaker 1: Some people out there who really genuinely do speak like that. Yeah, I've had.
Speaker 2: Conversations like that, but that's like not for me, that's not for me for a partnership.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think you describe. If you can't tell your story or express yourself in simple, every ur every day, two syllable words, then I got no time for you.
Speaker 4: And yeah, we had one beer and it was that was it. It was like one and then we're like, well, show better hit out and so we left. And I don't think I'll hear from him again. But I did start following his band and his personal on Spotify so I can listen to his music.
Speaker 5: He played the clarinet.
Speaker 4: He's like an he's an indie artist, so he plays the piano, he plays the guitar.
Speaker 3: He's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Jenny, you would actually probably really like him.
Speaker 3: And yeah, he was interesting. So we have the intellectual.
Speaker 7: We have.
Speaker 3: Intellectual, gave the acts to correct. Yeah he's over.
Speaker 1: And then the one we average guy.
Speaker 8: I was gonna ask why he's average guy.
Speaker 4: Because he he just he's he has associate's degree, he lives with roommates in a house, he works at a bank.
Speaker 3: He's just an average. It is the one I like the best.
Speaker 4: So I've decided to in terms of like Hinge dates, I've decided to hang up my hat for now, and I would like to pursue average guy a little bit. I'm committing to average guy at least to see where it goes. If it doesn't go anywhere, then I'll.
Speaker 3: Go back to Hinge and try it all again.
Speaker 6: No, I was trying for here comes the Bride. I did hil to the chief. I think, yeah, you're right, So I am happy that you're doing it. I think I think that there's a new blossoming Bailey that is somehow more confident, And I think, honestly, we're gonna go ahead and take credit for it for telling you that you're kind of hot and funny for the last year and a half.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's.
Speaker 3: Smell like pickles. I do smell like pickles.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely at that into that, so let her be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the lightning was not forgiving in that place either. They had fluorescent overhead lighting, you gotta be kidding me, and the tables were thick, so he was like five feet away from me.
Speaker 9: Could you imagine if you call this guy average guy and then to his friends he's like, yeah, pickle girl over here.
Speaker 6: But the reason Bailey had a pickle which at Jimmy John yesterday and her fingers still smelled like pickles. So hey, couple of things. I gotta mention coats for kids. We're still doing that goes until Friday. Pilgrim Dry Cleaners would love to have your old coats and they're gonna give them a kid and families who don't have we call it coach for kids. But there's so much more than just kids their coach for adults too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, coach for everyone.
Speaker 5: It really cools for you, thanks for me, thank you. Yeah, you get a coat, You.
Speaker 3: Get a coat. You all get a coat.
Speaker 6: If you have a coat that you don't need or your kids about grown, take it down to Pilgrim. Even if it's just one. You might be like, I only got one. That's fine too. Want to start your day off right, try jumping into the air fifty times in the morning. The jumping trend has gone viral on TikTok, with users claiming it boost energy, improves mood, and even helps blow it with bloating and weight loss. Nothing magical about the number fifty. Experts say there is real science behind the benefits. Jumping get your heart rate up, improves circulation, activates your lymphatic system, which helps flush out waste. It also engages muscles and be a quick way to feel more alert.
Speaker 5: However, it is not a cure all.
Speaker 6: It only burns about fifteen to twenty calories, so it should be part of a broader fitness routine. Also, someone you uh, if you're somebody who never exercises, starts slowly, maybe five or ten jumps instead of fifty and work your way up, And they say older adults who struggle with mobility, maybe try doing something else.
Speaker 2: Like step up on one step and then step down or something smart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jenny, if you start the jumping trend, can you record it and send me the video in the morning.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Usually such.
Speaker 2: So what I wear to bed are these like really really loose sleeping shorts and then a tank top without a bron perfect so like everything, somebody jiggling my booty, my booby.
Speaker 3: Is send that my way?
Speaker 4: Thank you, appreciate you me though, I would never wake up and jump.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding? I can barely wake.
Speaker 5: Up and walk.
Speaker 9: I thought you were gonna say me jiggle never Well, different parts.
Speaker 5: And that yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh. Experts say cooking with your kids can boost family bonding, teach life skills, and even improve your kid's confidence and behavior. Parents realize the benefits of cooking with their kids, but most don't do it. It's hard to wrangle them to get them to come in the kitchen and stay interested, and you end up doing it so much of it yourself. But a recent survey found that seventy percent of parents of avoid cooking with their kids because they're too busy or find it stressful. One in four admit that they just don't want to deal with the mess that the little hands in the kitchens could cause, and still nearly have say they would do it if they had the extra time, And over a quarter wish there were simpler, more kid friendly recipes. They're absolutely one hundred percent ore. We bought Carson a kid's cookbook when he was little, and we still have it somewhere. I might have given it to somebody now that I think about it, but it is. It's like kid's lasagna, kids mac and cheese, kids spaghetti, kids chicken strips, whatever.
Speaker 4: And my sister got really good at making ramen. But it's easy and we can eat it. Well, that's good. Not really cooking. That's called heating.
Speaker 2: And to boil water, yeah, you do have to boil water. Such as a child, you don't really fully understand. You're like, why isn't it bubbling you so? Well, you think that the that you just tossed in the mac and cheese, the ramen because the water's hot. You don't know it actually has to be bubbly and sometimes but I always baked with my mom growing up, and I loved it. Loved every second, but we never really cooked with her, and she cooked every meal every single day.
Speaker 6: I did a lot of baking of as a kid because my dad used to praise me for it, and that was one of the few things that he actually praised me for.
Speaker 5: These were delicious, David.
Speaker 6: These were delicious, And I know he did it not because it was particularly tasty, but because he was trying to be encouraging. I didn't do anything else right. I screwed up all the time. He avoided work, lied, smarted off, lied loaf, did all of that.
Speaker 8: So was making in an easy bake ovencount I did that.
Speaker 4: No, because that's just a light. That's baking something that tastes then like cardboard.
Speaker 9: I went to bat for you that boiling was part of cooking. Now you've done nothing.
Speaker 5: This is what I get all the time.
Speaker 2: I think it does count to an extent, except for easy bake almond. Let's be honest. It was fun to do it, but like it never tastes. No, it was awful.
Speaker 8: You couldn't tell a nine year old wonta though, No, I mean you.
Speaker 3: Were, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 2: You look through that little like screen that you can barely see what's the damp and you're.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, it's cooking, radiation, poisoning in your eyes right from easy bake oven?
Speaker 5: Does it work with a light bulb?
Speaker 4: Or what is that?
Speaker 5: What's the heating in a nasty bake oven? Is it a light bulb?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 6: I remember Alison got one for Christmas when she was probably five maybe six, and we thought that she would be thrilled, and it's like, oh, you get on the counter the floor with her, and you mix up the little batter and the little pan.
Speaker 5: We made one cake. She completely lost entry.
Speaker 2: Really, I loved easy bake ovens my sisters want Yeah you did too. If you don't want to bake with your children, though, you could just always take them to holiday station stores. They get them the three dollar meals deal because right now you can get any hot snack or roller grill item plus chips plus a Polar popper coffee for three bucks.
Speaker 4: And they got that Guy Fieri line happening right the flavor Town.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, there what they do.
Speaker 4: It's that holiday there's like a flavor Town like line of Guy Fiery meals that are apparently fired.
Speaker 9: Thinking of line Fridley, what is it Krispy Kreme. Oh my gosh, how come we didn't get invited. I've seen so many people that went down there for like a soft what is it soft launch?
Speaker 3: Call me, Kristy.
Speaker 8: I want to go to Krispy Kreme.
Speaker 3: Yeah, would you go pay for a donut?
Speaker 4: No? Pay?
Speaker 9: I just want to be invited to the soft launch. I wanted to habit before all the regular people. I'll go tomorrow. I'll tell you guys what happens. I had the pickle which yesterday. Tomorrow I'll have the Krispy Kremes on it. The hard work for us, it really does.
Speaker 3: I'm on the field.
Speaker 6: Dave's Dirt coming up. A celebrity that admits drugs ruined her life will tell you who one A one point three Katie WB Live from Krispy Kreme.
Speaker 5: We have a report from Rebecca. Oh yeah, let's hear hello Rebecca. Hello? Becca? Are you there? Hii good?
Speaker 6: Tell me you just left Krispy Kreme the brand new location up in Friendly Fridley.
Speaker 7: Yes it is friendly. Actually yeah. I got regular and one box of assorted. They didn't let you pick because they had express line. Otherwise, if you went the rigular line, you'd be like waiting and waiting and I just had need to work.
Speaker 5: How long did you wait for the Krispy kreame line.
Speaker 7: Well, here's the thing. They were closed over at six am, but then they said, no, we're gonna open at eight because we have the sunlight to be out and we want to make a big spectacle. So people had been waiting like for hours. The guy that got there first was there at five o'clock last night.
Speaker 5: No why he got and he was.
Speaker 7: And he had a campfire going and everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's kind of funny.
Speaker 7: But at the same time, Bro, they were taking serious.
Speaker 3: It's a down house.
Speaker 5: And I'm sorry you told did you say how long you waited?
Speaker 7: Well, they opened and I was in there by about eight twenty, got my two boxes and flew out of there.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the Express line is what we should do.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know how they're going to do it going forward. It might just be for today because Express you can only get a dozen donuts of regular or assorted. You can't get any coffee or anything.
Speaker 5: Else, just donuts, just like to keep the line moving.
Speaker 7: Wow, And they have like a whole shelf of donuts that are just like box in the boxes because they're going to be a distribution center, so eventually they're gonna be like distributing their donuts to like cubs and stuff.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's then old CVS pharmacy, I believe. So it's giant. Yeah, a regular Krispy kreem is about the size of the McDonald's.
Speaker 7: The machine. You can see him making the donuts.
Speaker 3: It's pretty cool, but nice.
Speaker 7: I didn't really watch that, so I'm just trying to get out of there at that point.
Speaker 3: Wow, Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna try and go tomorrow. Before speech to the.
Speaker 7: Line was so long. If you know how it's set up, you'd have to see how it's set up. But basically, the line went all the ways through the cup was parked all the way back across towards the holidays, we past the home people. I mean that.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe I won't try tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Rebecca, are you anywhere near Saint Louis Park whe you could drop off some donuts for the four of us?
Speaker 7: I'm down how many episodes?
Speaker 2: Well that's actually pretty close.
Speaker 3: Actually not that.
Speaker 7: I I love you guys, but I.
Speaker 6: Gotta no, no, no, ignore these Yah, who's you go enjoy Rebecca.
Speaker 5: Thanks for the check in. We appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you guys have a good day, and I would recommend if you go there, try to just know you're gonna probably wait, but I would definitely say it's worth that you get the Dunblan because they're.
Speaker 3: Good, good.
Speaker 1: Half of one of the boxes.
Speaker 5: Already.
Speaker 6: Joy to hear you right down. Krispy Kreme open today for the first time in Fridley.
Speaker 4: Now the news that has Hollywood talking Dave start on Katie w V.
Speaker 6: Can you get your Catsie tickets right now? You want to go see cats Eye? Guess what I've got tickets for you. The show is this Saturday night. All you gotta do to win is to call me six nine KDWB. Now, I'm not going to take a particular caller. Usually radio stations take are intake caller number ten. I don't really like to do that because too many times you take caller number ten and it's somebody who doesn't even know what they're calling for. And Cats Eye fans are so rabid and so loyal if they If you want to go see KATSI I want to get somebody on the phone who loves the idea going to see CATSI. So if that's you, call me now and we'll you know, if it's like Todd calling from Little Canada and he's like, what did I win? Morgan walland tickets? And we're like, is it Dosia cat? No, it's it's Katsi. I've never heard of her before. See, that's why we don't give it to call her number ten all the time. So call me and show me that you're enthusiastic. We need to get you into CATSI this Saturday night at the at the Armory.
Speaker 2: Yes, so shout out to everyone who lets me use their passwords for streaming services, because they just continue to go up and up and up. Paramount Plus starting after the new year is raising the rates just by a dollar lur so it'll increase in ninety dollars. But the company promised that your extra payments will go toward an even stronger slate of programming and pretty soon nobody's gonna be able to afford the five streaming services we all get.
Speaker 5: So everyone ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, breaking news.
Speaker 4: Mike Tyson, you guys, is in the dirt for having a disintegrating dose of foot fungus that he says, is still kicking his ass now from not wearing shoes in the ring or not wearing socks in the ring. So now he's got this foot fungus that fairly is eating up his feet.
Speaker 3: Mike Tyson, I feel you had.
Speaker 4: I had a foot fungus once, Dave, I had an athlete's foot, because I'm an athlete.
Speaker 3: You aren't.
Speaker 1: How did you get that?
Speaker 3: I was in a.
Speaker 4: Pool once when I was a kid, and I don't know, my feet got like all torn up on the tile on the ground. And then I got athletes foot, and I thought, well, I guess this is what my feet are like. And I had athletes for like fifteen years before I asked anybody about it.
Speaker 3: I was like, what's wrong with my feet?
Speaker 4: And they were like, god, way, athletes foot?
Speaker 5: Do you get hotter and hotter the more you talk about your feet, you know, like.
Speaker 2: People who are real. Yeah, at least Bailey is real. Is a pretending like they.
Speaker 3: Have cute feet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bailly and I I talk about my black tope. Bailey talks about her athletes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, tomorrow basically gonna talk about her receding gum line, So that'll be really.
Speaker 3: Had I wish it was receding. My teeth are so tiny. I wish these babies were receding. Get rid of these gus.
Speaker 5: Are your teeth?
Speaker 3: I have teeny tiny teeth. Thanks and the Family. Yeah, they're like chicklets.
Speaker 6: Okay, So a list of movies to get you into the Thanksgiving spirit. We have come up with a list. And first of all, let's talk about a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. They're all going over to like, you know, his grandmother's house, and then but snoopy maakes dinner for everybody and it's popcorn and toast, and then who gets mad? Lucy gets mad like popcorn and toast? What is this ass? This is a bunch of crap, you idiots?
Speaker 1: She doesn't say as how dare you?
Speaker 6: Planes, Trains and Automobiles is a great one from maybe seven. That's John Candy and Steve Martin. It's a very touching, very good one. Miracle on forty thirty fourth Street from nineteen forty seven.
Speaker 3: That a Christmas movie.
Speaker 6: It is I believe, yeah, Miracle on thirty four Street, because I don't think she believes, like you know that that's the real Santa. Yeah, And it turns out it is the real Santa Natalie? Would I want to say it was in that one who later drowned off the coast of California?
Speaker 3: Or was she did she get pushed off of it?
Speaker 6: Well that's the thing, you know, the case right indeed. And then there's a bunch of other ones too, including You've got mail so Nail.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love that one.
Speaker 2: We have someone on the phone because we're doing a little bit of a giveaway right now that we should talk to.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Kathy, do you want to go see Kat's eye?
Speaker 6: What my thought?
Speaker 9: I want to go?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 6: Well, okay, all right, all right, will make it happen. Congratulations. What's your daughter's name? What is your daughter's name?
Speaker 1: Maya?
Speaker 5: My how old is Maya?
Speaker 8: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: This is super Will this be your first mama daughter concert together?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yay.
Speaker 7: To go.
Speaker 5: It was meant to be. This is just one of those things. It is meant to be. God, Kathy. Breathe, breathe, just breathe and hold on. We'll get your tickets for you.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you so much, thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 5: I love that. See that's what I mean. That's what I mean. If you grabbed just called her number ten.
Speaker 6: Sometimes it's like what womlo, But then you get something like Kathy was got like excited about it.
Speaker 5: So very cool. Glad to hear about that.
Speaker 4: Kim Kardashian thinks that she should be the next James Bond girl.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I feel like Kim Kardashian is saying too much, too too often. At this point, a Hollywood insider said that Kim wants it and she's serious.
Speaker 3: Jeff Bezos has the.
Speaker 4: Keys now if he likes Kim's look and star power, She's in because Jeff Bezos owns Amazon and.
Speaker 3: The Amazon Studios. I guess yep, and.
Speaker 4: They own the James Bond franchise, so he has casting power. And so I guess she's got a bellbows with Jeff Bezos, which she does on a regular basis, saying because Chris Jenner's birthday party was at his house and.
Speaker 2: They were all at his wedding in the summer. Yeah, so yeah, it's who you know.
Speaker 3: It is who you know. It's the hustle baby.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 6: Euphourias co stars Zindaia Zindaiya, I always say it. Zindia and Sydney Sweeney are reportedly in a bitter feud over their opposing political views. A source says Sindeia won't even promote the show with her. Somebody who've asked the Pope their favorite movies? Okay, I didn't know the Pope really sad. Can you see she picture of the Pope laying around in their underpants and get their feet up on the coffee table, but the hat next to them on the couch because the hat has kind of burdensome. Yeah, they're eating a sandwich. She got a hot pocket. They're watching the movie.
Speaker 5: He says.
Speaker 6: The four favorite movies are It's a Wonderful Life, sound of music, ordinary people in life, is beautiful. Case you're wondering now, I don't believe in for a second.
Speaker 5: I can think.
Speaker 6: Guess it's probably hostile, yeh, Scarface over Kyote, ugly and the hango. Yeah, but he's the Pope and he's got to give me.
Speaker 8: You know, I really like It's a wonderful Life.
Speaker 5: Really, what's it about father? They call him father?
Speaker 3: Do they call him father?
Speaker 5: And okay, what's it? What's it about Pope?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: It's what about a wonderful Life?
Speaker 5: You haven't even seen it?
Speaker 3: Mary do you want the moon? Mary, Well, I'll throw a lasho around it and pull it down. I'll take it, all right, Mary, I'll get to the moon. There you go. That's Jenny Stewart. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's too funny. All right, one more story than we're all right?
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 2: Well, we're not out of here quite yet. We still have another hour left of the show, David. But I will continue on with stupid inventions that just are so unnecessary, like a candy cane opener. Personally, I just like to throw candy canes in the garbage because they're trashed to me. But there is a new candy cane opener, because how tough is it to open those little rappers?
Speaker 5: It can't be tough. It's yeah, it is hard to do. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So is it pronounced Bros. Is that the company?
Speaker 2: Yes, So they made this candy cane opener. It looks like an automatic pencil sharpener. So you put your little candy cane the straight end in and then it basically kind of slices it a little bit, so you still have to like sort of pull it off. But apparently this is a new thing that's available on Monday. If you're interested in buying it. It's only five bucks, but personally, just throw your candy cane.
Speaker 6: I agree, it likes candy can It used to be a treat when I was a kid, but now it's like candy cane.
Speaker 1: My god, he's looking at me like I'm crazy.
Speaker 8: Candy canes aren't the delicious?
Speaker 1: They are not disgusting.
Speaker 8: Oh, monsters the pod? I'm ready?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Does it also turn it into a shive? If it's a pencil sharpener, it doesn't look like that.
Speaker 2: I think it just like kind of slices the size of the plastic, so it doesn't sharpen it.
Speaker 3: Or anything like that. I only want them if they're sharp. What do you need to shive candy cane? For? Bailey Sannah? He looked at me funny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, that is it for the dirt on KDWB. We will be back in a second with the Daily Bailey. But I want to know, and I'm not trying to be morose. I'm just curious, what do you going to the doctor for today? Well, if you're going to the doctor, what are you going for today? Or you even get your spleen removed? Are you just going to go in for toenail fungus. You got some sort of a coffee achy thing. Do you want to get a prescription refilled? Well, I'm just curious. There's no point to this, there's no lesson to be learned. Just let us know what you're going to the doctor for today. Leave it on the talkback feature. We'll play those back when we come back from the break, says, Open up the iHeartRadio app, tap the red microphone and tell us what you're going to the doctor for today. Maybe your annual physical, Maybe it's your annual papshmere, maybe it's because you I don't know, you cancel.
Speaker 5: Whatever it is. Why are you going to the doctor today?
Speaker 3: What fungus?
Speaker 6: You know, things like that, whatever, Leave it on the talkback feature and we'll just curious. Like I said, no point in this at all, but we'll do it anyway. That's basically how we run the show, and it'll come up next.
Speaker 4: Ti