Speaker 1: We wouldn't normally do this on Halloween because it has nothing to do with Halloween. But there's some urgency to this caller. And we're talking to Becca right now. Becca, we're live on the radio right now, and we got you. We're going to use you next week for group therapy. We thought there's some urgency to this one, so really quickly, and I know it's kind of a long story. Tell me what you are faced with with this wedding. What's up, Becca?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So my husband has a best friend who just recently got engaged. Bride is lovely. We have some things in common, she's nice, and we've known each other for just over a year, I think. Okay, late lately the groom has been kind of hinting that I will be asked to be a bridesmaid. The problem is I don't really know this girl. We're friendly, we're not really friends.
Speaker 1: Sure, and you did you?
Speaker 2: We've hung out one on one and the conversation seemed kind of quiet, a little bit strained, and pretty like superficial.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: This couple lives about like an hour away from the city, so we kind of see them sporadically. But we're supposed to see them this weekend. So I'm getting a little bit anxious about you know, can I can I say no to being a bridesmaid? How do I do so without you know, embarrassing myself or her? Because anyone said no to this before and it's been fine.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to put words in your mound, but I did I read in there that's like, you know, all the duties that come along with the bridesmaid, with the bridal shower and the bachelorrett party and all the things, and you don't necessarily have or want to invest the time with, you know, respectfully somebody. You don't know that, queen. Did I get that right?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I just you know, I kind of picture myself, you know, sitting in the corner, not really knowing anyone, and then you know, not having any fun memories or anything like about the bride to contribute when you know you play those the classic how well do you know the bride game?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, those like kind.
Speaker 2: Of standard things that go along with the showers and the bachelorette parties. And just as a note, I'll also be about four months postpartum when the wedding occurred. I'm not really sure that I will feel or look my best. And I know it's you know, people aren't looking at me. But I just if I'm included in a wedding, I want to be able to support one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I would so, So the big question is you're looking for advice, like, how do you say no because you think they're going to maybe ask you this weekend because the day's Friday, and you think that they may maybe ask you this weekend because you're going to see them, and you're like, eek, I don't want to hurt anybody or look mean, but I don't really want to. That's kind of the question, right.
Speaker 2: Right, And you know it's it's more just because I just don't feel like I know hr. The groom has already kind of declared who his groomsmen will be, and so now it's kind of down to the bride and she's got some sisters, so I know that.
Speaker 1: But you might be a little bit of a space filler. Two.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exactly kind of how I feel. I'm like, you know what, am I just there to make things even on both sides because that's not really a great feeling either.
Speaker 1: No, I totally get that. I don't want to cut you short, but we have to move through a break here. But what I'm going to do is that you can keep your radio on and find out what people say, because I'm going to guess that's somewhere somebody is listening who's had to say no for the same reason, or a bride who's asked and they said no, and they said no in the right way or the wrong way. So Becca, keep your radio on. We'll have some answers for you. Okay, all right, thank you, Yeah, yeah, yeah, Happy Halloween, good luck. I don't know why I'm whispering. I don't know. I don't want her friends to hear.
Speaker 5: Well, we've already gotten some text messages, so we can come back to those at the other side.
Speaker 1: Have a lot of ideas, love to hear what you think. A little special treat for you. We actually put on our Halloween costumes from last night, so you can see them on YouTube Dave Ryan TV if you want to go check those out. They're not actually costumes because I don't have my makeup on. I was Jenny, yeah, and Bailey's wearing her hat, but no green makeup.
Speaker 4: I had a green face last night.
Speaker 5: It took me like thirty minutes to put it on, so I wasn't about to do it again.
Speaker 1: The funny part is you look a little bit like Inspector Gadget because you were wearing your hat on top of your headphones. Yeah, so you look a little bit like Inspector Gadget, Right, Bailey, I think you look like the guy from Curious George.
Speaker 5: That's what everyone thought I was gonna be because I asked for a yellow hat and they were like, ooh, You're gonna be Curious George and the man in the yellow hat.
Speaker 4: And I didn't say otherwise, so it was a bait and switch.
Speaker 1: You can see us on YouTube Dave Ryan TV. Jenny, I am.
Speaker 6: Tina Carlisle because I am Bailey's boyfriend. I'm Bailey's girlfriend from The Masks, Cameron Diaz's character in the Mask and Dave, I'm obsessed with the fact that your little uh barb or not weighty necklace is hanging between your cleavage right now.
Speaker 4: It's just being held up by your boobies. Does you work out?
Speaker 7: He's Jenny and you go yeah, yeah, wow, yeah yeah. And I'm a little orphan any I have the full costume one I have my wig, I have my red dress.
Speaker 4: That's all on your path for your costume though those two pieces.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, well to the bit, I was wearing leggings last night, yoga pants what you girls call him? Y Yeah, leggings, and I don't have those on today. So I we're from the from the neck up right now, shoulders up. So if you want to see us on YouTube, we'll have these costumes on for the next autun know, twenty minutes, fifteen minutes, not a whole lot more because this thing is very itchy. But you see a bunch of pictures from Boo Badge last night on Dave Ryan Show on Instagram. So we talked to a woman Becca a little while ago. Really interesting question and I'm gonna sum it up for you. Basically, she knows her her husband's friend is getting married. They don't know his fiance very well, but she's very nice. They've known each other for about a year and they've had conversations Becca and the the woman the bride, and it's like, you know, it's a okay conversation, but you know one of those where you're not really hitting it off and you make polite conversation, you struggle for something to say, and so she thinks that they are going to ask her to be the one of the bridesmaids, and she doesn't want to. And the simple reason is she just doesn't know this woman very well. And she's worried that if she does the festivities and the bachelorette party in the bridal shower, that she won't know anybody and she'll sit in the corner and she just doesn't want to. Nobody likes that. So she thinks they're going to ask her this weekend. That's why we put her on right away instead of waiting till group therapy on Tuesday. What should she do if you've been declined by a potential bridesmaid? Is there a polite way to do it? If you've declined to be a bridesmaid? Is how was the reaction? What do you think she should say? And we got a ton of text messages, but first we got a bunch of phone call, or at least one phone call. So let's see if we can talk to John a little bit different perspective. John, tell me your story what happened?
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I asked to be a groomsman. This was about five years ago, and I barely knew the guy talk to him maybe a handful of times at the time, and he just randomly asked me. And when he asked me, I said, if you need me to be I will because it's your day. I'm happy to help you. But at the same time, I don't feel comfortable being a groomsman yet. If you want to get to know each other more or get to get together more often, then sure, but I'd rather just be a person to be there and help you and have fun with you.
Speaker 1: Guys, what did you end up doing? Did you actually end up being a groomsman or did you not?
Speaker 3: I actually did not. They found other individuals to be a groomsman, and I'm still friends with him actually, and he.
Speaker 1: Took it okay. I think sometimes I think it happens with men more than women. Sometimes there are guys that just don't have enough friends. She's got six friends. He needs to round out that side of the ceremony, so he'll like be like, I don't know, I got six friends. Yeah, And so they sometimes, But then you see the wonderful weddings where the guy has got like ten groomsmen up there and they've known each other since the Great and we played football together and it's like so cool. And then there's other ones that just don't work out, and.
Speaker 5: We have some text messages that are kind of saying the same thing about the woman as well. One says, don't say no, it's a chance to get to know her better. She might not have a lot of close friends. Another one also says, she doesn't have close people in her life. She may feel that you would be a good person to have by her side at this point, but you can just be completely honest with her and tell her that you don't think you could show up in the way that she would need you to. A lot of people are saying blame the baby, blame the baby, and that's kind of like a running thing, especially if you're only if your four months postpartum.
Speaker 4: Say that you can't devote one hundred percent and that.
Speaker 5: You won't be able to do it, And people are saying, hey, that reasoning sounded perfect and I think that would be an acceptable No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the reasoning is just like completely justified.
Speaker 7: My girlfriend, Alyssa, her sister got married and so she asked the other sister and she was like, sorry, I just don't want that responsibility and that's her sister. So this girl Becca's not even like close what you do.
Speaker 1: Jenny Oh.
Speaker 6: I would definitely just blame having a child. I'd be like, I'm sorry, my life is like too busy. And I do think that that's like a truthful answer mixed with a passive aggressive answer, And I think that that's perfectly fine because she doesn't owe this person anything.
Speaker 4: She barely knows this person, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I would definitely say no, no matter what, because being a bridesmaid is a hefty duty.
Speaker 5: Someone did suggest being a personal attendant, so you could say, like, I can't I can't be a bridesmaids because I can't put in that effort for you. But I would be willing to be a personal attendant because I do feel bad, like if this is a girl who doesn't have a lot of friends and that's why she's asking you, that's what I feel, yeah, right, Because then like if you're a personal attendant and if you offer it up like, hey, I can't be a bridesmaid because I'm going to be four month's postpartum, but I would love to be a personal attendant, then it's still like a no.
Speaker 4: But versus just a.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 6: I think you can feel bad, but you also have to think that, like, is it really her responsibility to take on the financial toll of being a bridesmaid when she's barely friends with this person?
Speaker 4: Yes, it does cost money. That's not fair at all.
Speaker 5: This texta is my sisters and I were all asked to be in a wedding of someone we didn't really know. We said yes because we felt concerned, but it was or cornered, but it was awful.
Speaker 4: Don't do it.
Speaker 5: I would say, you are honored to be asked, but unfortunately you will be unable to do it due to having a new baby. That's a reasonable reason.
Speaker 1: Finally, wrap things up with Secretary Brie. So the dilemma is, she's I think somebody that she doesn't know very well. She is probably going to ask to be asked to be a bridesmaid in her wedding this weekend, not the wedding of this weekend, but she'll ask this weekend. She doesn't want to because she doesn't know her well and doesn't want all the duties that come along with it. Wrap it up for me, Secretary Brie, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Don't do it?
Speaker 8: Don't do it?
Speaker 3: At all.
Speaker 8: If you're not feeling it, you don't have the financial resources, and you don't know the person. Well, do not feel guilty saying no. My half sister asked me to be her maid of honor. I don't have a relationship with her, didn't I said yes because I felt obligated. I didn't know a single other bridesmaid in the wedding party, barely knew any guests. It was the most miserable experience, and I had to travel up to the North Shore spend a ton of money.
Speaker 1: And I was as simple as that. All right, thank you, Brie. We'll be back in a second with kW I was gonna say we got a keyword for Sabrina Carpenter. But also, if you ever an issue that you're like, I need some advice and I don't know who to ask. Somebody listening to the show has got some advice for you because they've been in that same situation. We'll be back in a second on KTWB with you Can't make This Stuff up. We're going to talk about there's something with the new iPhone that people are they They're like, am I imagining this or is it really happening? Yes, it's really happening, and I'll tell you about it nay on our iHeartRadio app. All right, do that while you've got the iHeart app open, just to hit that red microphone button and then you can say the talkback keyword or the keyword is busy and you're good to go. Shout out once again, boo bash. If you went last night, we had such a good time, probably the best one ever. Stephanie. I saw your sister and your mama there last night. Mama and sister were both there last night. They were so hammered by the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was embarrassing.
Speaker 1: They got to fight. They hit a bartender with a bottle. Yeah, I saw it happened, was crazy.
Speaker 4: I bailed them out this morning.
Speaker 1: You know, if you want to see the pictures on they're on Dave Ryan Show on Instagram and all of our different instagram vaunt Leak Bailey on air, Jenny KDWB and Dave Ryan KDWB.
Speaker 7: And if you took pictures, tag using them too, please we'd love to repost them at Dave ryanshow or at any of our individuals.
Speaker 1: Just what we post you as long as you send them, because you'm sure you took a million pictures.
Speaker 7: Well, may I think that when we do events like this sometimes I'm not thinking to pull my phone out, so everybody else has the pictures.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, wait, send them to us taggers, right, please do so, go do that. Let's find out what's going on this weekend in the Twin City. Stephanie, Instagram star is all about. You're an Instagram star. That's how I found you. I was poking around on Instagram about back February and I said, oh, there's this woman who knows all about things to do this weekend. Ye that are not your typical like you know, wild Game, which is awesome, but this is a little bit they.
Speaker 4: Get their own PR team. We're trying to help with the little guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. So it's something a little bit different. Stepan, give you your top five things to do this weekend?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 9: I thought a few last minute Halloween plans. So if you like pick a ball, there is a pickleball party in Costume at the Minneapolis Pickball Club.
Speaker 4: It's kind of down by the US Bank Stadium.
Speaker 9: Okay, It's twenty dollars to get in and you reserve your court on this court reserve, so whatever. But at twenty bucks a person, costumes are encouraged. They're going to have open play and then they're going to have like skill games. So if you don't want to go out and get hammer tonight, but you want to do something fun in costume, o's opportunity right down.
Speaker 1: That's to night.
Speaker 9: Tonight at the Minneapolis Pickball Club six to nine.
Speaker 4: Picklebooth smash is what they're calling it. Oh all right. Number two is another Halloween idea.
Speaker 9: If you don't have any plans tonight because you don't have any friends, good old break the bubble. You know, they host these events where you just show up. They're on a name, take can stop start talking to people. They're having an event tonight from six to nine at Dual Citizen Brewing and costumes are encouraged.
Speaker 4: That's like the best breaker, you know, like, oh, would you come up with this costume? What are you?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: You don't know anymore.
Speaker 9: I feel a lot of people that move to these cities have a hard time finding people in Minnesota's kind of clicky, so it's a good opportunity to meet some new people, all right. Number three, Moving into Saturday, the Twin Cities Model Train Museum in Saint Paul. If you've never been there, it's crazy, like eleven thousand square feet of trains, set ups and layouts, elaborate, elaborate, and there's Lego ones that kind of look like the Lego movie basement, like that guy's basement.
Speaker 4: Follow cool.
Speaker 9: They have a thing every like winter fall and winter called night Trains where they turn the lights off and they have all the lit displays and stuff like that. So this one that's happening tomorrow is called Spooky Night Trains.
Speaker 4: It's like ten bucks to get in.
Speaker 9: Kids ages four and under are free, but they have tickets. It's like a two hour time window or whatever. They have tickets for three, four and five tomorrow Spooky Trains, and they do it every Saturday all I think until like February.
Speaker 4: The night train thing so cool.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's really cool. My sun went or he's ten years old. He's on the or like the bridge of like too cool. I'm kind of becoming a teenager and he loved it. It's like super elaborate, all small details. There's two like big layouts of like Twin Cities replicas.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: Cool man, I want to go there. Yeah, that sounds cool, super fun. All right.
Speaker 9: Then number four we're shifting into like fall season. Farmers markets are closing down. I don't know if there's any of the little Neighborhood's neighborhood ones that are still open, but the Northeast farmers Market is moving inside once a month this winter. There'll be at fifty six Brewing on Sunday this Sunday from ten to two.
Speaker 1: That's the one that's usually under the Big Bridge.
Speaker 9: No, that one will be open. They have limited hours I think in the winter. This is like the Northeast you know Neighborhood farmers Market, but they do cool stuff like they have like a Bloody Mary bar, and then they'll do like puzzle and game swaps and different things every month. And it's brewery, so there's fear of course, so we'll see what kind of tricks they come up with. But those I posted all the dates that they'll be open on Instagram, so if you want to go find it, we can't make.
Speaker 1: It's dots on Instagram.
Speaker 4: That looks fun.
Speaker 9: They're also doing a food drive, just like you know, given the state of the world right now, so a local food shop. They'll be shelving stalking local food shops. There you go, there, we go.
Speaker 1: And bring fun stuff. Don't just bring like Campbell's soup and peas.
Speaker 5: And consider a fun macaroni and cheese by Yeah, yeah, bring fun stuff.
Speaker 1: You know kids want to eat fun stuff they don't want like green beans and spinach. Now, gross, bring down a can of canned mushrooms. You think Sylvia is gonna like that? Sylvia is six years old. Do you think she wants mushrooms?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Screw you?
Speaker 4: You named your six year old Sylvia.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful name, great name.
Speaker 4: How dare you bring.
Speaker 1: You some crab macaroni and cheese like scooby doo oo?
Speaker 4: Sounds good? Do you have one more? I do?
Speaker 9: Okay, Okay. The last one is book fairs. Did you ever go to that book fair for grown ups?
Speaker 1: I did? And the line was so ridiculously long. It was literally about a half a mile long line.
Speaker 9: Okay, So there's one in the North Metro, one in the South Metro. But North Metro is that forgotten star brewing Fridley from on Sunday at noon. And then fat Pants, which is in Eden Prairie is having one at noon.
Speaker 1: Is that tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sunday, Sunday fabulous.
Speaker 9: So the one in Forgotten Star will have authors and vendors and things like that, and then the one in Eden Prairie at Fat Pants will be six bookstores, including Rolling Chapters, which is like this little trailer, and.
Speaker 4: Then the Paperback Exchange will be there.
Speaker 9: They're the bookstore that got flooded in South Minneapolis and they have to close down. All their books are ruined, like thousands and thousands of them in their basement were gone. They're all there, they're back up and run. And so those those guys will be at Fat Pants on Sunday at noon.
Speaker 1: So that's all right, nel review, Here we go, all right.
Speaker 9: Number one Pickle Boo smash a pick A Ball Party Tonight six to nine at.
Speaker 4: The Minneapolis pick A Ball Club.
Speaker 9: Break the bubble, go, meet new friends in costume tonight, Dual Citizen Brewing from six to nine. Number three Night Trains Spooky Trains Tomorrow three, four and five pm. You can get a time slot at the Twin Cities Model Train Museum and then the Northeast Farmers Are It is moving inside at fifty six Brewing on Sunday from ten to two and then two book fares on Sunday at noon Forgotten Star and fab pant S Brewing.
Speaker 1: And if you're not taking notes with the show this morning, then go on Instagram. Stephanie dot Rosner ro O S E N E R.
Speaker 4: Fabulous.
Speaker 1: Thank you Stephanie. Thanks, you have a good weekend. Halloween hebby Halloween and we'll be back with Dave's Dirt next don ktewb And you're never more than thirty minutes away from a Sabrina Carpenter keyword, so play along to win that trip to La Now the news that has Hollywood talking Dave's Dirt on Katie WV. There's a lot of stuff going on. For example, Billie Eilish was in the Dirt today. She is calling out billionaires for being billionaires and says that they should give away their money.
Speaker 10: Here's Billy Eilish, love you all, but there's a few people in here that have a lot more money than me. And if you're a billionaire, why are you a billionaire? No hate, but yeah, give your money away, shorties.
Speaker 1: I mean you could argue that billionaires they don't have like a billion dollars sitting in the in the bank. Somewhere it's all in like stock or whatever, and then the value of the company. So and they're also providing jobs for thousands and thousands of people. So we have kind of a love hate relationship with billionaires. I mean, Oprah's a billionaire. Should Oprah give away half of her money? Oprah's earned all that money. She probably does a lot of good. But then at the same time, Billie Eilish is richer than ninety nine percent of the country. Then again, she gave away eleven and a half million dollars from some of her concert revenue. So you know, there's different arguments about that, but I'm on oprah side. Whatever Oprah chooses to do, Yeah, I'm going with all support her, Yeah, because she's usually right and I'm not I love that.
Speaker 6: If you wanted to go to the Cowboys Chief Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Day, Paraye or Parye game.
Speaker 6: Ah, just be aware that ticket prices are super high for that because there's obviously speculation of seeing Taylor Swift at the game. So that's why people think that the prices have been inflated. They were last year around two hundred and sixty for the average ticket. Now they're at five hundred and fifty Taylor Swift all because I've potentially seen Taylor Swift at the game. So yeah, the Chiefs versus the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: On Thanksgiving. Wow.
Speaker 5: Netflix released the trailer to the season finale of Stranger Things yesterday.
Speaker 8: This is like one of your campaigns, you don't get to write the ending.
Speaker 1: It's not this time.
Speaker 4: He's preating to end our world and he's not gonna stop.
Speaker 5: Uh So, the first episode come out the day before Thanksgiving, and then the second part debuts on Christmas, and then the two hour finale is on New Year's Eve. This is season five. We've waited a very long time. I watched the trailer. It looks cool. I will watch it because it's a cool show. But gosh, the kids look old now. They were ten year old munchkins.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now they're like grown adult. It's such a problem.
Speaker 7: There's a show on fl It's called Ginny and Georgia where they also take such long gaps in between each season. There's a kid who's literally maybe I don't know, he's nine when one season ends and the next season picks up at that same moment, but he looks so different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's sixteen. He looks so crazy and they try to play it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's nuts.
Speaker 7: Justin Bieber said he felt pushed aside by their dula whenever Haley Bieber, his wife, was giving birth to their kid.
Speaker 4: My emotions are heightened. I don't want you to take away from my moment.
Speaker 1: Either as the dad.
Speaker 4: Like, I got this too.
Speaker 1: There's times where I need to console Haley and she I.
Speaker 4: Felt like she was pushing me to the side so that she could do it.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I got good instincts with this stuff too. Now what do you I mean, do you? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I yeah, the instincts thing.
Speaker 7: And I'm not a father, so I can't speak on that, but I low key get what he's saying, Like that's, you know, the first time you get to experience that as a dad. But at the same time that the dula is the pro it is brought to by six point two injured Himer Lammer's Injury Law. We don't do a lot of royal stories, but this is kind of interesting. King Charles has stripped Prince Andrew of all of his royal titles. No longer Prince nor Duke of York, no Earl of Verness and no Baron Kalaye. He is now known only by his birth name Andrew mount Botton Winsor. He's been evicted from his apartment at the Royal Lodge, which was a thirty room apartment. Buckingham Palace says these censures are deemed necessary because he continues to deny the allegations against him. Well what allegations you We don't want to get too into it, but he was definitely connected with the Jeffrey Epstein kind of thing. Yeah, and then he went to do an interview a couple of years ago to kind of clear his name, and he dug himself even deeper. So the Royal family is basically saying we want nothing to do with you. So his brother, Prince Charles is like, you are basically you're going to work down it, like you know cub foods now probably not even cub foods, the cub foods does I mean?
Speaker 5: The Baron of Khalaily is available now, so I think you take you can apply.
Speaker 1: Oh great, here's the interesting thing. He'll get a house somewhere with a stipend from the Royal family. Now is that stipend a thousand miles of mile what did they pounced pounds? Is that one thousand pounds a month? Or is it thirty million pounds a month?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: So it doesn't sound that bad, but that's the story there.
Speaker 4: Interesting Megan A.
Speaker 6: Stallion and her NBA player boyfriend Klay Thompson.
Speaker 4: Are moving real quick and moving in together.
Speaker 6: So apparently Megan just recently shared a photo on her Instagram of the couple posing in front of a house making a handheart with a key ring. Whether they bought the house or just renting it, who knows, but they're moving in together. And Clay does play for the Dallas Mavericks, so Megan moved from Houston to live with her boyfriend for four months.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna assume that.
Speaker 6: They're just renting the house for a little bit, because you know, athletes literally changed teams other season.
Speaker 1: I feel like, don't you give like most celebrity relationships, don't you give him like six months or a year, and then they'll be like, you know, accusing each other of this and that and then suing each other and then you know, bad mouthing each other.
Speaker 6: I would say I have seen them posting things on like TikTok and Instagram together, and they are a really good fit.
Speaker 4: They're really funny together.
Speaker 6: They went like golfing together one day, and Megan is just so she really is funny.
Speaker 5: She is funny and pretty, so pretty in a mission that perhaps no one saw coming. NASA has issued a response to Kim Kardashian after she alleged that the nineteen sixty nine moon landing was fake.
Speaker 1: Can I played the clip of her talk? Yeah, Okay, here's Kims.
Speaker 4: What was the scariest moment?
Speaker 6: And he goes, there was no scary moment because it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: It could have been scary, but it wasn't because it didn't happen.
Speaker 6: So he's gotten old and now he like slurs on scene everything.
Speaker 1: She's talking about buzz Aldrin, who was the second man on the moon, and he is now probably a little bit dementia, and he's probably like ninety six or so, and he is saying now that the moon landing didn't happen. So now she is like a moon landing denier that it actually happened. But NASA had something to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were like, hey, actually, Kim, we have been to the moon. We've been there six times, so you're wrong, And then they did talk about how buzz Aldrin that because that's what she was referencing, like, oh, he's being interviewed and he's saying the wrong thing or whatever. But they said, actually, he's referring to animations used by broadcasters at the time in their coverage of the moon landing, intercut with real footage. The moonlanding did take place, and men did walk on the moon.
Speaker 1: I did. We talked about this yesterday. It's one. Conspiracy theorists are some of the most lonely, chronic carrot cuffing, lonely in the basement, live with mom, drinking Doctor Pepper and eating Cheetos with cheetos dust all over their dirty, filthy mattress on the floor. That's what I just think is a conspiracy theorist. And they come up with these crazy stupid things, and it's like, go back to cuffing the care leave the rest of us alone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've been to the moon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, gosh, dang it, we went to the moon in nineteen sixty nine, nineteen seventy.
Speaker 4: But your sus it's not a song making yourself on the fly. A year later that I was going with that, Yeah, that is isn't it.
Speaker 5: From like School of No That is from Even Stevens the musical episode.
Speaker 7: Oh I for that's a deep cut.
Speaker 4: I'm shocked he started singing it.
Speaker 7: Yes, we did the best horror movie bracket on Instagram and Halloween, the Michael Myers movie one, but in there was also Scream and Scream seven now has its first trailer.
Speaker 4: If you want to play me a little clip, David, I want to be a fighter like you.
Speaker 1: If you heard her, I'm not going to hurt her until you're here to see it. By your friend's dime for just being near you.
Speaker 7: I haven't seen Scream. I thought that was the funny one. No, that's scary movies what I'm thinking about. Yeahs you would.
Speaker 4: Like Scream.
Speaker 1: The original.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's a scary movie.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha. Scary movie is kind of like a parody of all different scary movies. I believe. Let's see a Sunday morning. It is we've gotten some bad information, then some good information. Sunday morning. We do switch our clocks back, so it is this Sunday morning, damn not next Sunday morning, So that at least tell me I'm wrong. But I say that we said it was, and then somebody said it's no, it's next week. But I believe it is this Sunday morning. I thought so too.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, Diddy is now behind bars in a low security federal prison in Jersey. Fort Dix is going to be his home through May twenty twenty eight unless the court overturns his conviction. Fort Dix, I believe is a former military prison, but I'm not positive. But that's pretty serious. And finally, from my side of the desk, Saturday Night Led this weekend, Brandy Carlyle is a musical guest and host Miles Teller who will start this Thanksgiving in the rom com Eternity with Elizabeth Olsen. Just so you know, that is the dirt brought to you by six to one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. Got a keyword for Sabrina Carpenter coming up in a few minutes. We're going to have a special guest in to talk about being a little bit healthier because at that time of the year where it's like, Okay, I've been lazy all summer, It's time to get inside, and maybe you know what I get, well, I don't want to go inside. But if I'm going to be inside, what are some ways to stay healthier and motivate it and eat right and stay fit. And so maybe take the next few months and concentrate on yourself. I've kind of made it my mission, like during the wintertime, to concentrate more on myself and eating right and going to SNAP more often. And so we just got some tips for you coming up from Snap in a few minutes on katiewb. Stay here on the Dave Ryan