Speaker 1: Just more jo in the mornings five, six fifty five, five and six fifty five, five and six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Now I'm looking forward to it. By the way, in an hour and ten minutes we're gonna play. Brianna is playing this morning. She almost got beat by Stanley. Some people thought you did get beat by Stanley yesterday, Brianna.
Speaker 1: Some people thought, I mean, there's only one Giselle.
Speaker 2: Well, but it wasn't that one. But here's the deal. It was the law and order one. You said law and order in that SVU. It's law and order s for you. Listen, you're back here, you were going to there you go. Now we have to do rules for the five and six fifty five. Your challenger this morning is Brittany from Westland. You're a mother of two and you were up last night with the baby.
Speaker 1: Is that right? Yes, sir? H Where was uh? Where was daddy at? My dad was He had just had a work late, so me and baby was just hanging out. Okay, what do you got planned this weekend? Anything, Brittany?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take the family camp and actually, oh that's wonderful.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be great. Well, you guys will have fun.
Speaker 2: All right, Brianna, Brittany meet each other, and I'm gonna lock you up in a sound proof area, Brianna, and we're going to be getting this contest five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. The tie always goes to the challenger.
Speaker 1: On this one. Here to the champion or the champion here.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I'm I got new contact lenses in today. Oh, I upgraded my prescription. You know, you do this stuff when your birthday is going on, you like do stuff. And I'm trying to get used to these contexts because they're very strong, Like I can actually see through your clothes, doctor, No offense, Doctor Yalde, you would just see. But I'm going to tell you this. I don't want I don't want anybody close to my eyes. Brittany, Are you ready, yes, sir? Question number one, the head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs says he cannot talk about the invite that he's gotten to Taylor Swift and Travis's wedding.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Three seconds?
Speaker 2: She had ingusted that question in the dirty two. Question number two, Teresa Jiudici's daughter is trending this morning for revealing that she was recently arrested for assault. What reality show franchise made Teresa famous?
Speaker 1: Three seconds?
Speaker 2: Question number three. We're debuting new music from Olivia Rodrigo All show along and I got one coming up right after this contest? Which of these songs did Olivia not sing? Here are your choices? A deja vu? Be good for you? Or c folded? Question number four. Dave Portnoy was talking trash about all the celebrities who are sitting on celebrity roll at Madison Square Garden this week. What is the name of the digital sports and pop culture come and he owns.
Speaker 1: Seconds?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take a guest, FanDuel and Question number five. The latest scary movie film was at the top of the box office last weekend. We'll see how it goes this weekend. What number in the franchise is it? Let's bring the champ back from a sound through area. A little bit of a struggle for Britney. She only got two out of fire stop.
Speaker 1: It man, all right? Just two? Is what you gotta be? Brianna? Question number one.
Speaker 2: The head coach of the Kansas City Chief says that he can't talk about his invite for Taylor in Travis's wedding.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Andy Reed?
Speaker 2: Question two, Teresa Judici's daughter is trending this morning for revealing that she was recently arrested for assault. What reality show franchise made Teresa famous?
Speaker 1: Real Housewives? Yes to one. Question three.
Speaker 2: We're debuting new music from Olivia Rodrigo during the show today. Which of these songs did Olivia not sing a Deja vu?
Speaker 1: Be Good for You or ce folded folded? Yes three to two. Question four.
Speaker 2: Dave Portnoy was recently talking trash about all the celebrities sitting in Celebrity Row at Madison Square Garden this weekend.
Speaker 1: Uh, what are this week?
Speaker 2: What is the name of the digital sports and pop culture company that Dave Portnoy.
Speaker 1: Owns, bar Stool Sports.
Speaker 2: Yes? And question five, the latest scary movie is the top of the box office? What number is it in the franchise?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with score five to two is the final?
Speaker 2: That's her age man in a row and she's back with us next week.
Speaker 1: Good. That's a five for five right now. Now, keV is going to have your back all the way through this. Hang on, I like that.
Speaker 2: Brittany We're gonna set you up with green lantern gift card, Green Lantern pizza gift card. So congratulations on that. Have a great camping weekend. You enjoy that family. Go get some sleep if you can from being up with the baby. That's how old is the baby?
Speaker 1: I want birthday as well. Thank you so much. Hold much? How old your baby? He is a year and a half.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, cutie pie. All right, well hold on one second, it's
Speaker 1: Module in the Morning's five is six fifty five