Speaker 1: To the champions to Michigan for the first time.
Speaker 2: I've been thirty seven years, the.
Speaker 3: Wolver Ridge with the title.
Speaker 4: They did it, Michigan, Dido Marines.
Speaker 5: It is very hard to get hype listening to that fight song when you're a Spartan Spandi. However, it was still very cool to see them win last night.
Speaker 3: Yes it was.
Speaker 4: Man, if you fell asleep, if you're not on social media, if you don't have any friends or family that went to the University of Michigan and have no idea they did it. Woo first time in a long term, this.
Speaker 2: Is the first time I'll ever say, go Blue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's one of those moments.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: No matter if you're a Michigan State fan, if your Grand Valley, whatever your allegiance is, if you're in the state of Michigan, this is a moment where you can be happy and proud and say, you know, we did something great, So shout out to everybody out there, Go Blue.
Speaker 7: I think it was a really close opportunity for Michigan State and Michigan to play each other, which I think would have been really cool. And next year the Final four is going to be in Detroit, so that would be really cool if Michigan State played Michigan next year. I am yes, I am very happy my bracket for our work tournament we did. I got like eightieth place out of eighty.
Speaker 3: Girl, I wait, you got eighty eight out.
Speaker 2: Of I got eighty out of eighty. I was the last one. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Everyone in the Office did have Michigan winning the bracket, and I got like six five.
Speaker 6: I came in sixth, came in fifth, But I think I was the best out of who came.
Speaker 3: In first someone I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't think I did the official office bracket. I just did our show bracket. Do you know how I was third?
Speaker 7: I think, yeah, Okay, so the work I don't know how to cut all of our brackets that we did on the show.
Speaker 2: But I know Mojo had Arizona.
Speaker 7: Someone one of you guys in Florida, so I knocked you hell had Florida. But I was just gonna say, we all want to be all tied, because we all know you.
Speaker 2: We all tied.
Speaker 4: Lydia is bringing in the official transcripts of the Mojo in the Morning show.
Speaker 2: Our official who had all right final four?
Speaker 4: I don't think anyone did so as we all know, Mojo is repping Arizona. We're gonna put that in the trash. That doesn't work. This one doesn't have a name. Okaji b She had Michigan and Michigan State, so you got partial very close. Everybody had Michigan. Zach, you had Michigan and Florida. But you have Michigan winning it all. Shannon had Michigan winning it all. This is Anna with all these parts and flowers. This is our girls. Like notebooks used to be in middle school, used to have all these littles there. Anna had Michigan and I have Michigan. So we all have Michigan except for uh a big guy.
Speaker 7: I think, who did I not name off? Because someone that happened in Florida.
Speaker 4: I don't see, no, no, no Zach Florida. Yeah, Zach have Florida in his national championship. But yeah that was happening.
Speaker 3: But I had Michigan winning.
Speaker 4: So it's you did you did, But congratulations once again, go Blue.
Speaker 3: Shout out to all the Michigan Wolverines out there.
Speaker 4: We need to do a wellness check on the students that were sleeping outside overnight.
Speaker 5: Mask yes, like getting care face mask.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see what conditionary.
Speaker 7: I don't know where my friend was at yesterday, but there was like a huge street party happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love no idea where that was at. But I was like, I don't I don't know, he's not here. I don't know where this is.
Speaker 3: But when people.
Speaker 4: Flip cars, is that just a football thing or is that well sports?
Speaker 3: Same question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so I didn't really go to college. I went to Scraft. You know, shout out to the Oscolates. Well, crack, it's like a house. Could he anyway? I gotta google them. I know that state like burns couches. But what does Michigan do? Do they do anything like that?
Speaker 4: They don't do anything like calling out the Wolverine fans. We need some Wolverine fans to call in and wrap your school A four to four Mojo Live A four four six six five six five four eight. What is an oscillate zach, because when I don't know if I'm googling the right description, but it is a it's a swing and I don't know if you guys don't know if you guys are the swingers, And.
Speaker 3: It's basically a cat.
Speaker 2: It looks like a little bit small.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a cute little I went to somebody's house.
Speaker 2: Came up to me.
Speaker 5: I'm already afraid of cats that I would run so fast.
Speaker 7: I just don't know what people were doing last night. It was like, wow, they're not on a Monday. But I'm like, we have work, we got stuff to do. People are out at the bars. People are going crazy.
Speaker 2: What they canceled? Like for Michigan. No, kids just don't show up. There's no cancer class. Kids just don't go.
Speaker 4: Where do you What did you just say before that you don't know how people are partying on work nights a month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially for us people that have to wake up early.
Speaker 3: You are missus go out on the town.
Speaker 7: Yeah, on Friday nights when I don't want to be up at four am, I will. I will do that.
Speaker 2: But not for Michigan or basketball.
Speaker 3: But if Michigan State was any would I.
Speaker 2: Would be at East Lansing. I'd be like, bye, guys.
Speaker 6: Someone in this room I heard was out until one am.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You went to the Boys Like Girls show.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was a great, great time.
Speaker 1: I was watching the game while I was at this concert, so I felt really weird. I was probably the only one into sports at this concert because it was all elder emo people.
Speaker 4: It's do you fit that category?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wanted to go to that show so bad.
Speaker 1: It was a bass but I didn't go to bed till like one they last night.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you do it, cause I mean, and you don't seem phase at all as we know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's my crash time too.
Speaker 7: I'll be in the produce studio like kind of half snooze in and Lety is.
Speaker 3: Like, y'all go that I wake up.
Speaker 4: But Biaka, you're a bit of a matchmaker if I'm not mistaken you. Uh, you do go out sometimes, and when you go out, you like to make sure your friends have a good time too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Actually, so I went out on Friday, Like I said, I like to go out on Fridays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went to Tin Roof.
Speaker 7: Me and Bryce were chilling there and by the way, everyone asking tenroof is eighteen plus before nine pm. So me and Bryce were out of Tin Roof and we met a guy sitting at a table. We were talking with him for a little bit. I was getting to know him. Bryce was getting to know him and everything he was saying about himself. He was twenty five five ten. He was like a commercial pilot. He like makes really.
Speaker 2: Good money, he was saying.
Speaker 7: And I was like, oh my gosh, and he lives in Nashville, which my best friend wants to move to Nashville so bad. I'm thinking, this is like the perfect man for my best friend.
Speaker 2: I called my best friend.
Speaker 7: I FaceTime her and I say, Ashton, I think I have the best man for you. I was like, I think I found your future husband. So she's looking at him. They're talking on FaceTime, and I reach over to his head or you were, wasn't the only one because he's wearing a hat, reach over to his hat, and I'm jokingly made a joke saying, I just need to make sure you're not a hat bitch. I just need to look see what you look like without a head on.
Speaker 2: Take I rip off his hat.
Speaker 7: By the way, I don't think I should be invading personal space.
Speaker 2: Like that, but the man was bald, not.
Speaker 7: And my my initial reaction was I started screaming at him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's looking at me like. I felt so bad.
Speaker 7: And then my friend was like, oh no, no, no, no, hung up the phone.
Speaker 2: I thought really bad.
Speaker 7: But I mean, sorry, she's not going to always see if he looks like with the head on, so I think it's fair to see what you look like with your head off.
Speaker 4: Ball guys are not monsters.
Speaker 7: A lot of guys my previous dating history, yes they are, but I don't know. I think that was a little roode of me. But I also had to make sure. And then when I came home after the bar that night and my friend was like, why would you set me up with someone that's bald, and I was, look, I didn't know he was bald at first, but all the other qualities were great.
Speaker 3: Is that a deal breaker?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 5: I definitely there are guys that I think look really good without hair. There are guys, though, that are trying to not be bald, and that's where it gets diicy to me, of like they're they're holding onto the wisps and it really really but there are guys that rock bald heads.
Speaker 7: And you know, there are many guys in the past that I came across and I said, oh my gosh, he's so cute, took off the hat he is bald, and I was like, Nope, not anymore.
Speaker 3: See I just don't. I don't like it when dudes do that comb over.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's only like three string.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. The desperation to hold onto a few strands. It's like, just get rid of it. I promise you get implants and you'll be good again.
Speaker 3: It's like boneless wings.
Speaker 2: You know who the hat fish. I don't want to be rude, which he looks great? Bald is Mike? What do you see but Mike?
Speaker 5: But Mike is a good looking.
Speaker 2: Bald guys, Yes he is. But this guy that at the bar was not right.
Speaker 7: His head like flowed over.
Speaker 6: The man went bald, like you could be with him now. So Bryce's dad is bald.
Speaker 2: I saw that. That's what I'm saying. I told Brice, please don't go bald or it does a choice.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work like that. You can't.
Speaker 4: You can't just say please don't. Brady's got about a good five six years in them and then it's over.
Speaker 7: Well, No, Bruce is good head of hair, So I don't think there's started with mom.
Speaker 5: Does it can come out real fast?
Speaker 2: Okay, well it can come out.
Speaker 5: They can have big, luscious thick hair and it can come out real fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I don't know about that. I don't know why. If anything will go to Turkey, we'll get his hair implants for him.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 3: How much money that is?
Speaker 2: Well Wood by then hopefully it's a sports agent by.
Speaker 4: Then a sports agent. Let's talk to Wendy real quick. Speaking of sports, Wendy, you're a Michigan fan, right.
Speaker 6: Oh hell yeah?
Speaker 3: How you feeling, Wendy after the Natty?
Speaker 2: That's amazing?
Speaker 4: Go Blue all the way.
Speaker 2: It just wanted to let you know, like Michigan fans, you ask how we celebrate.
Speaker 1: We don't destroy property. We don't flip cars, we don't burn couches because we're too classy for that.
Speaker 6: That's crappy.
Speaker 3: So you guys, do you you classy?
Speaker 6: Exquisite polly in the streets, we like, vibe off each other, celebrate, but we don't destroy bros.
Speaker 3: Well, congratulations, Wendy.
Speaker 7: We don't wake up there, we don't wake up in jail.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, shots fired?
Speaker 2: Not doing something right?
Speaker 4: Congratulations Wendy, Go Blue for the one time