Speaker 1: Final hour of the Jesse Kelly show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday. So we're going to talk about Jill Biden and needing somebody around you who can criticize you. Democrats are insane people. They're also apparently colluding with Canada and the Chinese. Big surprise there. We're going to talk about influencer operations because I think that'll help Explain once again some of the things you see on social media. And you're probably not going to believe what schools have been doing when it comes to discipline in this country. All that and so much more. I'll get to emails and things like that in the final hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly show. But Jill Biden, as I mentioned right before we went into break. is the former first lady of the United States of America. Before that, she was the former. Chris, what is the vice president's wife? Second lady, I think they call her. Before that, she was the second lady. Before that, she was a senator's wife. And you get a, look, you get staffers. I mean, do you have, let me ask you something. Do you have people? I don't have people. When I say people, I mean, hey, Bob. Go get me a sandwich. Hey, someone go pick up my dry cleaning. Hey, somebody come in here and vacuum my house. You don't have people. I don't have people. Jill Biden has people. She has people to do those things for. When you get to that position of authority, you can get to a place, because you do this to yourself, where you cut out all the people in your life who can sit you down and have an honest conversation. And that's where I sit in is I'm going to help Jill Biden now. Jill Biden is out there doing a podcast tour. Here's how it's going.
Speaker 2: We start to notice when we have this moment where whether it is a parent or a partner or a friend where we're like, huh, I think that their memory is changing or I think their cognitive functioning is starting to shift or they're starting to lose their cognitive ability or During President Biden's time in office, did you ever see signs of cognitive decline?
Speaker 3: Well, I saw him aging and I saw him, you know, slung down, but I figured, well, he's 83 years old. Is this what aging is? And that's one of the things when you talk about my next book is I want to talk about health and aging, longevity. Because I don't feel that we have a true sense of, as we age, is this normal? Is this abnormal?
Speaker 1: Okay. Jill Biden out there doing a press tour talking about aging after Jill Biden not only covered up the fact that her husband wasn't a functional adult, and then... That heartless witch tried as hard as she could to get him to run again when it was clearly killing him. Jill Biden needs to stop. These politicians, you know what happens? And it's almost sad that this happens, but it does happen. These politicians, while they're in the game, while they're in the public limelight, They get all kinds of criticism. You know, the other side hates you. Half of your side hates you. You get all kinds of criticism. You take all kinds of arrows when you're in the public light. But when they step away, when they retire, if you can ever get one of these frigging people to retire, they're usually very well thought of after the fact. Oh, yeah. Oh, no, he was a senator for the longest time. Man, you know what? He was always a great dude. You certainly hear it at their funerals and things like that. Man, what a cut up he was. What a great dude. He was a piece of crap. But you got to lie, you know? You know, the Bidens obviously did not leave the White House under the best circumstances. It's not every day your own party walks in and says, yeah, you're not going to run again. That's not common. So I realize it didn't end in glorious fashion for the Biden family. But, you know, time will treat you better. Three, four years from now, people will forget things like Abbey Gate, like I brought up earlier. People will forget things like flooding the country with 20 million foreigners and Joe Biden. The Biden family can be thought of as, oh, you know, he said a couple dumb things, but always seemed like a good guy. You'll have people, even on the right, five years from now, saying, you know what? I could see myself having a beer with Joe Biden. If Joe Biden can manage to shut up. Just shut up. The limelight is over for you. You got to be first lady for four years. We all know what that means. You got to be basically the president of the United States of America for four years. You got to be on the cover of Vanity Fair. You got to take a picture behind the president's desk on Air Force One, and the social media account posted your picture there going through binders and things as if you were the president. You, first lady, got to live like a queen for four years and pretend to be president. Now, shut up. The irony of Jill Biden publicly talking about aging after what she did. That is something. Hey, Chris, you know she has a dog bark or a quack for her ringtone. Neurotypical children. We have a responsibility to do better. I'm an autistic. Sorry about that. Jesse, data centers are good, especially when it comes to the electrical grid. China is doing everything they can to gain control of AI, so the last thing they want is for our country to gain control, so on and so forth. He said it's about China. There are two things that are happening right now. One, you are correct. China is trying to be ahead of us on the issues of technology. This is what happens when major nation states compete. The kind of technology you have can make a big difference. In the ancient world, remember that long talk we had about Philip, Alexander's dad, Philip, and part of how he was able to unite Greece? This is years ago we had this conversation. You probably forgot. But how was it the Macedonian army was able to take over all these great Greek city-states, powerful Greek city-states? You want to know one of the main ways? Longer spears. I'm not even kidding. You want it to be more in-depth than that? And, of course, there was some more to it than that. But, okay, so wait a minute. All those guys have 10, 12-foot spears? Well, I'll just have an 18-foot spear. And then I can stab him before he can stab me, and then I will win. Yeah, he won. Countries compete technologically. That's what they do. China is in a space race with us. a military race with us, and they are in a technological race with us, there's no question. There's also no question, none whatsoever, that data centers, they are coming in some way. They are. Doesn't mean they're coming for your town, although they probably are, but they are coming. However, the problem remains that the companies who want to build data centers are are not well thought of oftentimes in the places they want to build data centers. That's the problem. And you know what?
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 1: For instance, this email was smart. It was true. We're competing with China. We have to have the data centers. All that stuff is true. But that doesn't sell to communities. You know what? I'll talk about my town. I don't even know how many people were in my town. 10,000 people, something like that, maybe 20,000. You walk into my town and you tell them, hey, we want to put up five data centers in this farmer's field in town. Maybe you won't even be able to see them from the highway. We want to put up five data centers. And let's say there would be pushback and there would be in my town. Hey, not here. Keep this place nice. Let's say there would be pushback on that. Do you know what's not going to work? You saying we're competing with China, even though that's true. That is 100% true. We are competing with China. We do need data centers. We do. We don't want China to have 10 times as many as we do. We do need them. That is not a good sell. That's not a good sell. Trying to tell rural Americans like me and the people who live around me or small-town Americans... that they must take on a data center from Facebook, otherwise China will win, that has got to be by a mile the worst, dumbest argument I have ever heard in my entire life. They better come up with a different sell. I'll tell you again and again and again. I'm screaming it at this point in time. If you're a tech company, we already hate you. The right hates you. Middle America hates you. hates you because you have hated us you deserve every ounce of that hatred so if you would like permission to build your data centers across the united states of america start building schools fully fund pay for a new school Make sure you include a brand-new football stadium for the local high school. You'll get your data centers. You better come with more than, we're competing with China. That don't work. It won't work. It's not how people operate. This makes me love pure talk even more when we talk about this stuff. It's so nice to never, you know what I never have to stress? Remember this? I played it earlier. I think J.D.
Speaker 5: Laid out a very good case in point.
Speaker 1: Microsoft fired 16,000 Americans and then turned around and hired 9,000 workers. I never have to stress waking up in the morning and seeing a headline, Pure Talk fires 5,000 Americans and brings in 5,000 foreigners because Pure Talk's been hiring Americans since long before it was popular to hire Americans. Pure Talk is run by a Vietnam veteran. Pure Talk believes American jobs for American workers. Oh, and by the way, for a fraction of the cost of the wireless plan you currently have, you don't need one of these big wireless companies. Switch to the one that has 100% U.S. customer service with no service contract, no cancellation fee. Pick up your phone. Dial pound 250 and say Jesse Kelly. Pound 250. Say Jesse Kelly. We'll be back. What, Chris? We can make jokes. It's fine. You got that right. The Jesse Kelly Show. Do you know what Barack Obama did? If you're a teacher, you probably already know this, or a school administrator, you already know this, but most people don't remember this and don't know it. Barack Obama, there were a lot of things that made up the Obama coalition. One of the things, it was not the whole coalition, one of the things was black leaders in America, not only were they infatuated with the idea of a black president, which honestly is kind of understandable, Black leaders in America thought Barack Obama was going to right some wrongs. They thought Barack Obama, being the black street communist that he was, they thought he was going to take some revenge on some people who deserve some. Now, Barack Obama did a lot of that. He didn't do everything they wanted. But Barack Obama knew he had to give black leaders in the community some Ws. He knew that. One of the, quote, W's he gave them was this. Racial balancing in schools. What does that mean? Racial balancing. Well, here's what it means. Barack Obama and the Department of Education collected the data. And it found that schools, we're talking K through 12 here, schools, their suspensions, you know, out-of-school suspensions, detentions, things like that, black people in American schools were way overrepresented in out-of-school suspensions and disciplines. So, for instance, you have a high school, let's say in this high school you have 50 black kids is all to mostly white high school, 50 black kids in there. There may only be 50 black kids in the thousand person high school, yet they make up 60, 70% of the discipline that's handed out by the school. Now, because no one in the Obama administration, no one in the Democrat party in about 99% of the GOP doesn't want to have an actual conversation about culture and values and things like that. What's the solution? Well, you tell the schools, you can't do this anymore. Black kids cannot be overrepresented anymore in the amount of detentions and suspensions you hand out. It has to be even. But what was the net result? Well, before we get to the net result, let's go back to the problem. The problem was black kids were acting out more. Black kids are acting out more because black people, black kids... are oftentimes raised in fatherless homes at a rate that far, far outpaces any other race in the country. It's about two-thirds, depending on what you look at. Dad's not at home. The kids tend to act out. They go into school. Black kids were acting out more and acting up more than other kids of other races were acting. Now back to the policy. Obama passes some policy that says, hey, racial equality. You can't suspend these black kids more than you suspend the white kids. Well, what happened from there? What happened from there was schools, because this is Department of Education guidance, schools just simply stopped disciplining black kids. No matter what happened, what he did, doesn't matter, fights, doesn't matter. Hey, if he's black, we can't suspend him. Remember that guidance? They'll cut funding. I don't want to get in trouble. So being a black kid in American schools for about the last 10 years, it's obviously not universal throughout the schools, but it's very, very common. I'll have all kinds of teachers who email me and confirm this, by the way. Being a black kid in American schools essentially meant you had to get out of jail free card. You couldn't get in that much trouble in schools. And that, of course, made schools more violent. It made life hell for teachers because they couldn't hand out discipline the way they wanted to hand out discipline. It made life hell for teachers who wanted to impart an education on their kids because when you're supposed to be teaching little Aiden, Jaden, and Braden algebra, you are instead breaking up your 10th fight of the day in the back of the class so you don't have time to teach lessons. This effort at equality, surprise, surprise, destroyed everything. That's what was going on today. Headline. U.S. tells schools not to alter discipline policies to reduce racial disparities. Of course, that's a Reuters headline. You can tell which way they're probably going to lean on that. But credit where it's due once again to the Trump administration. That's a no-brainer policy for the good of every kid, black, white, Latino, Asian, and, well, the Asians were doing fine anyway, black, white, Latino, and otherwise. That is a good thing for all of them. No more get-out-of-jail-free cards for the black kids in school. Sit there, act right, all of you, no matter your skin color, sit there and act right. If you act out, you'll be kicked out. I hope this... I hope this makes your child's education better. I know too many teachers, too many principals. I have, gosh, principals and teachers and school administrators in my own family. And the horror stories they tell about what? The bottom 10%. Our kids are good kids. Most of these kids are good kids. But there's always a few turds in there who have to act out and bring a knife to school and disrupt the class. Now we can suspend them. Education just got better. That's a good thing. ZipRecruiter is a good thing too. Maybe you're looking for a new administrator right now. Maybe you're looking for a new secretary. Maybe you're looking for a temporary summer hand. Whatever you're looking for, I know that it is not easy to find good people now. It's hard to even get a phone call back when you call somebody. I understand that. ZipRecruiter is here to make your life easier. ZipRecruiter has this new feature. it instantly shows you the most interested qualified candidates first. So your employee that you want, he's already sitting at ZipRecruiter. He was online a couple hours ago looking for jobs. You get on there. You post your job. ZipRecruiter says, hey, Bill was just here, and he's qualified. Bill's on here every day. He's clearly interested. Bill, come talk to these people. That's why four out of five employers find someone good the first day. ZipRecruiter takes the headache away. Go to ZipRecruiter.com slash Jesse and find the one you're looking for. ZipRecruiter.com slash Jesse. We'll be back. Hey, Jesse, why isn't the Communist Control Act used to arrest and imprison these subhumans? Just one more thing on this. I'll say one more thing. I'll probably cover it again and again and again. A justice system, especially like ours, has a million moving parts in it. You have judges and federal judges, state judges, local judges. You got DAs. You got this. You got U.S. attorneys. There's so many parts of our Justice Department, so many different parts of it. Well, the communists have spent years working through the law schools to inject communists into that legal system because Every place they can. No, they have not conquered the entire legal system. I'm not saying that at all. Thankfully, we still have a nice foothold in some areas. But there are parts, significant parts of our legal system that are themselves. communist, see themselves as communist, and believe their role as being part of the justice system is to protect the communist revolution. So you can pull up something like the Communist Control Act and say, hey, why aren't we using this to arrest communists? Well, you have to have the people who will do it, who will order it. And the communist judge is not going to order it. Now, I'm going to bring this up. Anna Paulina Luna, she's a rep out of Florida. She's going after criminals. Foreign paid influencers. And it's called the Foreign Propaganda Disclosure Act, whatever. What's her gist? Well, quote, Americans should be able to know when the people shaping conversations online are acting on behalf of foreign interests. Well, this bill is fine and all that. I don't have any complaints about Anna or the bill or anything like that. That's not what I'm about to say. I wanted to bring this point home for you. First, that's fine. The bill itself is fine. But let's remember how countries actually do this. Countries all around the world, they want to influence the American public. They want to influence politicians and they want to influence the American public. When you're the number one country on the planet, all this money, all this military might, countries for various reasons want to be in your good graces or, you see what I mean? It's just, it's the norm, okay? But countries around the world They spend billions, I need to stress this, billions of dollars doing this. What they oftentimes do not do, in fact, it's very, very rare, is write a check directly to somebody. I have told you this story before. I'll tell you again that it happened to me. I had someone who I know, not a close friend, but an acquaintance. Maybe you've heard of him. Maybe you haven't. He's not some major guy, but an acquaintance in the right-wing media sphere. He sent me, in fact, I'm going to do this live. I'm going to do this live on the radio.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 1: If I can't find it in like 30 seconds, I'm just going to move on and paraphrase. Yep, here it is. Hey, Jesse. This is verbatim. I'm reading it on my phone. Are you open to making money through influencer opportunities? I work with a few different firms that would like to partner with you. I just never responded. My opinions are not for sale. But how does it work? Let's say I'm China. Well, China is a bad example because they do things differently. Let's say I'm Brazil. Most people don't even know about Brazil, don't think about Brazil. Let's say I'm Brazil. And let's say I want American politicians. Right now, we're talking about importing beef. That's very controversial, but we're not getting into that right now. I want American politicians. I want them to go buy Brazilian beef for obvious reasons that would benefit me. Brazil has a ton of cattle. It'd be good for my bottom line. So I'm the Brazilian government, and I want Americans to push for Brazilian beef. Get me some Brazilian beef.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Well. I could try to stroke a check directly to Jesse Kelly, for instance. I'll write him a check. Hey, Jesse, for, I don't pick your number, $ 10, 000, for $ 10, 000, we would like it if you would put out a few tweets and maybe say on your radio show that you love Brazilian beef and you think you can bring in more of it. But Brazil's not going to write that check for a variety of reasons, They don't want to be exposed. There's a whole kind of foreign agent thing there. What does Brazil do? Instead, they go down to a firm. That guy referenced firms. I read that to you verbatim. They go down to Chris and Chris. Chris and Chris is a firm, a PR firm. We'll call them a PR firm. And the Brazilian government walks into Chris and Chris and says, hey, here's our problem. America is not buying Brazilian beef. We want them to buy Brazilian beef. And what we would like is a pretty aggressive social media campaign to push for the purchase of Brazilian beef. And Chris says, no problem. I got you covered. You, you write me a check for $ 10 million. I will ensure that the chatter on social media is going your way. Chris takes the money. Now, Brazil never reaches out to me. Who reaches out to me? Chris. Hey, Jesse. Got a little extra cheddar cheese sitting around. Would you like $ 10, 000 for a couple tweets? I don't know about you. I could surely use $ 10, 000. But Chris doesn't just call me. He calls me. And the next guy. And the next guy. And the next guy. And then soon... Chris is spreading money all over the online ecosphere in you who never gave a crap about Brazilian beef 25 minutes ago. You just spent 20 minutes on Facebook, and now you're pretty convinced we should bring some more of that in. After all, the person I listened to talked about it, and then I saw this guy talking about it. If everyone's talking about it, there must be something there. That's how foreign influencer operations work. And they work positively and negatively, by the way. China runs these all the time. In fact, we know this now, this data center stuff, love them or hate them. You know that the anti-data center chatter, a lot of it online, is paid for by China? You know that? I'm not telling you to be pro-data center. Did you know that communist China, in the interest, obviously, of beating us on the whole data front, they are spreading Chinese money around the online world To get people like me to stand up and say, no more data centers. We don't need them here. I brought this up because I want you to watch out for these things. One of the ways, they can be hard to spot. They can be easy to spot. Sometimes people will get really lazy and they'll just cut and paste the exact same message. You'll see like five accounts, five big accounts say the same thing word for word. Any moron can spot that. So let me just say this. The next time there is a subject that you see spreading like wildfire on social media, whatever it is about, the next time there's a subject that's spreading like wildfire on social media, and it's a subject that really has to do with any other country, and that's most subjects, and all of a sudden this chatter almost comes out of nowhere, and you see everyone talking about it, you should be suspicious. You should question it. Human beings are cheap. We all love money. Look, I told you $ 10, 000 is a lot of money. I don't know about you. I could use $ 10, 000 right now. I think of how many guns I could buy with $ 10, 000 right now. I would be upset. But either way, I could use $ 10, 000 right now. I know you could. And think about how many people out there who want to– do politics for a living, podcasts or social media, something like that, who aren't making a lot of money. They're not making ends meet. They're still working a real job. They want to quit. And then Chris and Chris walks in and says, hey, Brazilian beef sound good? How about for $ 10, 000? That's how it works. Just be aware, okay? I shouldn't say every country. You can't count how many countries on the planet do this to us, to you and me. We see them all the time. All right, we'll be back. The Jesse Kelly Show, on air and online at jessekellyshow.com. You sign your insurance policy. For some brokers, that's the finish line. Handshake, commission, done. Then you may not hear from them again until it's time for renewal. Your business runs all year and so do the gaps and the risk. That's why I'm introducing SuperSure. If your company has more than 25 employees, whether you're the owner, CFO, or HR manager, it can be too complex to just buy a policy online. SuperSure is the super agency built for you, licensed in every state for your business insurance and employee benefits. At SuperSure.com, you can access tools like Fine Print Facts, which translates your current policy into plain English so you see what's covered and what's not. Plus, a business value calculator so you can estimate what your business is worth so you know what actually needs protecting. Go to SuperSure.com slash Jesse. One super agency, one powerful platform. All your policies in one place. That's SuperSure.com slash Jesse. Paid for by SuperSure Insurance Agency, LLC, a licensed insurance agency. You can email me if you miss me. I'll be back tomorrow. Jesse at JesseKellyShow.com. Your love, your hate, your death threats, whatever you would like. Democrats are insane. Here's Representative Johnny Oslewski. I don't know how to say his dumb name. I look forward to investigating and, where appropriate, pursuing impeachment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that was what my customer was getting at, which is a question of priorities. Do you think it should be a priority with what you lay out of investigating? the president and possibly impeaching him if you take the House majority?
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I think holding this administration accountable and fighting corruption in all forms should be a priority. Here's Annie Andrews, South Carolina.
Speaker 5: This is one of the reasons Democrats winning across the country in November is so urgent. If we take the House and we take the Senate, we can impeach and remove RFK Jr. And if we don't, he's going to have two more years of unfettered access to America's public health infrastructure. And that will be disastrous.
Speaker 1: Here's Larry Krasner. George Soros, D.A. out of Philly. I'm going to have a paperweight sitting on my desk. You know what that paperweight is going to be? It's going to be a piece in a ballroom after we all blow it up. That's what it's going to be. I want a piece. I want a piece. In an official, official ceremony, just so we're clear. He's going to blow up the White House ballroom? These people are freaking nutjobs, man. Hey, Jesse. When you build your island, will you only use roundabouts or will it be the third world four-way stop signs and traffic signals? This is a very good question. A lot of people were talking about my island and the new country and the Republic of Jesse, which we haven't purchased yet, but we've taken the first steps so far. And I had not really considered the road system yet. Obviously, we're going to have a solid highway system. I should give you a heads up right now. If you are considering moving to the Republic of Jesse, you need to be aware of something. There are going to be, unlike in America, there are going to be severe penalties for driving slow in the left lane. If you are one of these people who gets in the passing lane, and you're just listening to your music, and you're in your own little world, and there's a long line of cars that are stacked up behind you because you're going slow in the left lane. In America, you never get in any trouble for that at all. In the Republic of Jesse, I will take your license away. I will. What, Chris? Chris said deportation. Chris, we protect our people, all right? We protect our people. If it's a foreigner, yeah, you're gone immediately. But for our people, no. You just do not get to drive anymore. So I'll give you a heads up on that. Second, your question about the roundabouts is a valid one. Roundabouts are funny because I love them and everyone else I know hates them. I love roundabouts. And you know why I love roundabouts? The most confident guy wins. you, what do you do? Do I stop? Do I yield? Do I do?
Speaker 4: Nope.
Speaker 1: Just go. I just go. And everybody ends up stopping for me all the time. What Chris, there's no substitute for confidence. And when I tried to tell my son that who's learning how to drive, I've tried to tell him that would help him fail his driver's test. That's ridiculous. Hey, Bronco, I listened to the podcast because of my work schedule. I heard about you buying the ticket for the wrong day. I did something even more idiotic. Yeah, remember, I bought Astros tickets last week for the game that was the night before and tried to drive up there on Sunday after church. Anyway, this guy says, I was at my girlfriend's brother's house in a rich area of New Jersey right across from New York City, Montclair, New Jersey. The girlfriend at the time and I decided to go to a Rangers game. The girlfriend's brother, worth millions, told me I can get discounted tickets from the guys outside of Madison Square Garden. Going against all my instincts, I took his word, got ripped off for $ 200, and then had to pay another $ 200 for legitimate tickets. You buying a ticket for the wrong date is a mistake. My decision was idiotic. I don't think I would say idiotic. I've told you before that I've gotten gotten. I think that you live long enough on this planet, everybody gets got at some point at one time or another. Everybody gets got. I bet even Jewish producer Chris has gotten got before, and he's Jewish, right? He should know better. When he and I had to meet with the real estate agents, we were looking at new studios last week. I led with it. I flat out led with it. Yeah, he's Jewish when I introduced him because I wanted her to know she's not going to pull anything over on me. I have someone who's reading the fine print, lady. Anyway, even Jewish producer Chris gets got. Everybody gets got. I would argue that you buying some bunk tickets from a scalper outside of MSG, that is not as stupid as me, a grown man who bought tickets to a baseball game the night before I was going to go to a baseball game. What, Chris? Chris said, but I could have gone and he bought thin air. No, that's true. It's not more stupid. Well, decent people don't think like criminals think. And I'm glad you don't. We want to be understanding. That's why we always talk about how communists think. We want to be understanding about how these people think. But if look. For a normal person, some dude standing on the street corner, hey, got a couple Rangers tickets here, great seats, and he's holding what undoubtedly would look like genuine Rangers tickets. A normal person would think, oh, okay, it's a ticket scalper. I mean, I bought tickets from ticket scalpers multiple times in my life. The only time my dad ever took me to an NBA game, we went and got tickets from a scalper out front. She said you save more money. Anyway. That was even before chalk. I'm probably even bolder now. Now? With tea levels in the high 700s? I'll just go take all those scalper tickets. No, I'm kidding. Now my mind works good enough. Now I can spot a scam a mile away. Chalk, natural herbal supplements from chalk, they really do genuinely make your life better. They make your mood better. As a dude, there are signs when the T levels are getting a little low, and one of the biggest ones is your mood. You get down more. Do you find yourself crying during TV commercials? Your T levels are low. Get a male vitality stack from Chuck flowing through your veins. A male vitality stack from Chuck. Clinically tested. 20% increase in your T levels in 90 days. Get a subscription. Ladies, they have female vitality stacks for you. They have a pre-workout called Chad Mode, which I love. C-H-O-Q. Chuck.com slash Jesse. Chuck.com slash Jesse. And now... Here's a headline. Go, you know the thing. Headlines we didn't get to. Three Secret Service members placed on leave over security leaks. That's kind of a big deal, being as how every American Democrat and half of the rest of the world want to kill Republicans. We really got to get things tightened up at the Secret Service. First batch of Haitian deportees includes pedophile gang members and fentanyl dealers. Just a reminder that Democrats fought tooth and nail to keep every one of those people inside your daughter's neighborhood. Nepal and Tibet flood toll hits 160 after the Nepal police recover 157 bodies. If you haven't seen anything about this flood slash mudslide, it's some of the most terrifying nature video out there. There's just nothing man can build that nature cannot wipe out. We will come back tomorrow and we will do it again, all right?