Speaker 1: The show that makes you feel good about yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're not as up as us, are you? Rover's Morning Glory. Chizzy coming up in a few minutes. What do you have on the way, Doozy?
Speaker 3: Rutgers University Dean caught doing something really disturbing and naughty. I'll tell you the story next.
Speaker 4: We'll get to that in just a moment. Kyle in Pennsylvania, you're on Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Kyle.
Speaker 5: Morning, Rover and the gang. What are you guys up to?
Speaker 2: Hey, man.
Speaker 6: Not much.
Speaker 2: Not much. Just doing a radio show. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, you know, working, working, working.
Speaker 5: Speaking of that, driving to work, I hear you guys talking about tips. I go into Dunkin' Donuts yesterday, and it's ridiculous. It blew my mind. After I got my $ 6 meal deal, she said, would you like to leave a tip at the drive-thru window? You guys ever run into this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, at a coffee place, of course. A tip at a drive-thru. They don't ask me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've never been asked, but that's not, I'm not surprised at all by that.
Speaker 2: Coffee places, they launch the tip everywhere.
Speaker 7: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't, okay, so I don't drink coffee.
Speaker 4: I've never gone through a drive-thru coffee place in my entire life. You're telling me that you guys tip at the coffee place?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I'm not saying I tip at a drive-thru, but they're the ones that- They launched Everybody Gets a Tip.
Speaker 2: Before that, it was just restaurants.
Speaker 7: And then for some reason, coffee people, they just had a can out all the time, the baristas.
Speaker 2: And you'd be like, okay, I guess I'd tip them. But now every store you go to.
Speaker 3: Everywhere, I ask the question, when we do the donuts, say the, here's your order, it'll be $ 8.
Speaker 2: And then they're going to pay you a card.
Speaker 3: And then you say, it'll ask you a quick question before you can go ahead and tap or insert. And then it'll say, do you want a tip? And then some people say no, and some people do.
Speaker 7: Oh, you allow tipping on your card?
Speaker 4: Wait, is this at your donut truck?
Speaker 3: Yeah. When I go to Dunkin' in the morning, if I use my card, it does not ask me for a tip. But the server never asks me for a tip. I'll just, if I have a dollar, I'll give her a dollar. But I don't have cash on me usually.
Speaker 2: Now, speaking of Duncan, was there an incident, Jeffrey, at Duncan?
Speaker 1: I haven't been to Duncan Donuts in quite some time.
Speaker 4: Okay, because somebody had texted me, I think yesterday or the day before, and.
Speaker 2: They asked, where was it?
Speaker 4: They asked, I need info about the Tomash incident at Duncan. My girl saw Jeffrey and his son at Duncan. And he was causing a scene. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: Stop right there. When was this? I don't know. When was this? Come on, come on. Somebody's going to make an allegation.
Speaker 1: He's just asking, Jeffrey. No, this is what pisses me off. I haven't been, my son, we don't even go to Dunkin' half the time.
Speaker 2: Mm-hmm. Half the time. So half the time you do go.
Speaker 1: Half the time it's me driving there to get something and Tomas never had an incident because a lot of times he's never with me. Mm-hmm.
Speaker 2: So have you guys been in one at any time recently? When was the last time you were in one? I don't even remember. Okay, all right. Days, weeks, months? Quite some time, Charlie. I think it's months. Months, okay.
Speaker 1: Because every now and then, we used to do the.
Speaker 2: Sunday donut run.
Speaker 1: He'll get a donut. We'll pick out a donut that we all want. A donut he likes, something I like. I'll get an extra large coffee, and that's it. But I've not been to Dunkin'. It's been close to a year.
Speaker 2: Oh, that long, okay. I'm trying to save money here. This guy's been texting for a few days.
Speaker 4: I need the Jeffrey and Tomas Duncan incident info from Jeffrey. My girl said Tomas was pissed. That was the day before yesterday. The previous one was from yesterday. So you're telling me right now that there was no Duncan incident at all.
Speaker 1: As far as I know, yes, there's been no Duncan incident because he would have told me if it was an incident.
Speaker 4: You sure this isn't one of these things that you probably can't remember?
Speaker 2: Or you want to revise that statement?
Speaker 1: I'm not revising anything because what he does, he would have told me if there was an incident.
Speaker 2: I'll have to ask him.
Speaker 1: Somebody's making an allegation that there was an incident that him and I were in a Dunkin' and all this other crap. Can you give me a location of said Dunkin' Donuts?
Speaker 7: Okay, well, I can't give you the location because I'm not the guy who- Well, I don't care because, well.
Speaker 1: That if someone's gonna make an allegation like that, and it really pisses me off when they can't give me the pertinent information.
Speaker 2: That I need. What's the allegation?
Speaker 3: Yeah, before you get so angry, why not talk to your son? Because maybe something happened and you don't know about it. A lot of times that happens, Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: The person's trying to say I was with them. Okay. That's what gets me. I would never be anywhere with my son. No, don't say that. Anywho. But let's just find out. Also, they haven't said what the allegation is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It might be okay. It was an incident. I don't want you to get your blood pressure.
Speaker 1: Still, it just gets to me riled up. People just like to piss me off to.
Speaker 2: Having to kick back. Why are you pissed off? Nothing happened.
Speaker 1: Because I don't even have a freak. There's two Duncans in the city I live in. One way over on the west side. It's the one I normally go to. And then there's one by one of the main streets on the east end of Lakewood.
Speaker 4: But you don't go to the closest thing. Anything you go to is not the closest one. You usually drive six cities over. The one he goes to is actually the opposite one.
Speaker 1: The one I go to, because you can actually enter and place your order at the counter.
Speaker 2: This one is drive-thru. The one that you- 117th?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the one that's drive-thru only.
Speaker 2: Okay. And you like to go in.
Speaker 1: I like to go in and look at the donuts and see what I can pick out and whatnot.
Speaker 2: It's just kind of easier. Pick a good one, yeah. Good old-fashioned donut, you know. What's your donut style? What do you get? Old-fashioned. Well, you do just get the old-fashioned. What is old-fashioned? Just like a glazed donut or what? A cake donut. Not even glazed donut.
Speaker 4: Oh, no.
Speaker 2: Oh, my God. You're kidding me. Yeah, no glaze. No. Terrible. Who gets that? That's the Dunkin' Coffee.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh. Oh.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey, what's wrong with you? Nothing wrong with me. It's just my preferences. No drizzles? Yeah, there's no glaze on it?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just that dry. That's what my grandma gets. I just throw that out.
Speaker 4: If somebody handed me a donut, I just throw that out.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to eat that. It's good with coffee, though. Oh, sure. Hey, I don't drink coffee. You dip this in coffee, Jeffrey?
Speaker 1: No, I have coffee with it.
Speaker 2: I don't dip it in my coffee. Is this what your donut looks like? Something like this? That's terrible.
Speaker 4: That dry ass donut.
Speaker 7: They have so many options. You get that one. Just a regular glazed donut? You don't like a glazed donut? I'll change it up. Oh, man.
Speaker 2: What does everybody else get if you're getting this? Does everybody get this donut? My son gets the ones with the custard. Okay. Yeah, yeah. Those are good. That's good. The cream pie. Any other donut's better than this donut. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Hey, listen.
Speaker 1: You can criticize me all you want.
Speaker 2: I will. That's my preference.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't give a rat's ass. He's a guy who doesn't like sauces, remember? He doesn't like sauces or... He's dry. Dry guy. This is the driest thing you could eat. Yeah. No, that's just... Seriously, if.
Speaker 4: If I were actually stranded on a desert island and that was like the last food I had to eat, I'd just throw that in the ocean.
Speaker 2: Feed the fishes, not me. I can't eat that dry ass.
Speaker 7: Could you imagine somebody coming to work and saying, I got a dozen donuts for everybody, and you.
Speaker 2: Open the box, and it's just donuts. You throw them in their food, you go, what? Everyone would just walk away. Punched shoulders.
Speaker 1: I'll change it up. I'll get the chocolate glazed ones.
Speaker 2: That's good. It's glazed. Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not my favorite, but at least you're headed in the right direction at that point.
Speaker 2: Wow. I can't help it if I'm a plain person. Are you only eating one donut? I'd eat at least two donuts. Oh, you're a three donut person. I'll get three, but that third one's for later tomorrow.
Speaker 8: But two donuts in one sitting, not.
Speaker 2: Just one donut. You don't eat a lot of donuts.
Speaker 7: It all depends on the place. Krispy Kreme, you need two. Those are tiny little donuts. Oh, those are crazy rich.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 4: You don't feel great. You're the donut queen. What's your best-selling donut?
Speaker 2: The old-fashioned? Yeah, just a cup of plain donuts for you. Did you even sell these?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I don't have anything like those. My top selling is maple bacon.
Speaker 2: Maple bacon. And then apple pie is the second. Okay.
Speaker 1: Speaking of donuts, my wife likes the Krispy Kreme donuts, so sometimes I'll get maybe a couple for her. And I used to tell her, I don't know if I can say it on the radio, but I said, I got a dispenser between my legs.
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: It's a joke. A cream dispenser. Yeah, it's supposed to be a joke. Oh, yeah. And what does she say when you say that? Just gives a chuckle out of it. What do you expect?
Speaker 8: Very crispy and crusty because it hasn't been used in a long time.
Speaker 2: Yikes.
Speaker 4: Man. Yeah, just I wonder how his wife feels about it. I wonder how my wife, sometimes I'll just like, my wife, I'll just, you know, I'll just be standing there, whatever, and I'll just... I'll just whip it out right in front of my wife, just show it to her. Here you go, honey, and then put it back a few seconds later. Seriously, I'll just flash my wife every now and then. What does she do, just walk away? Well, she gags, dry heaves, pukes, runs away, calls the abuse hotline, all of those things.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, I can't help myself sometimes. Doozy.
Speaker 4: Are you ready for the award-winning shizzy? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: President Zelensky has bestowed one of Ukraine's top state honors on SpaceX owner Elon Musk as Kiev seeks to expand the use of the company's Starlink terminals, and that in turn provides battlefield communications.
Speaker 2: For Ukrainian forces.
Speaker 3: So under a presidential decree published on the presidential website, Musk was awarded the Order of Freedom. So they praised him for outstanding personal contributions to protecting human life and freedom, and for developing relations between the peoples of Ukraine and the United States.
Speaker 2: A high-ranking Hold on, the.
Speaker 4: Duncan incident was on Sunday, Jeffrey. I wasn't anywhere on Sunday. So I'm not sure that he was actually there. I'm not sure Jeffrey was with it. Was there an incident on Sunday?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'll quiz you about that. A listener brought that up and I was wondering if you can- Dave.
Speaker 4: Even says he saw Tomas walking down 117th the other day towards Duncan.
Speaker 3: So why don't you just ask him without bringing up the show and just be like, hey, did anything happen at Duncan on Sunday?
Speaker 2: I can ask him. Okay.
Speaker 1: But still, it's going to want to know how I know about it.
Speaker 2: I say, yeah, Doug, because I, you know. That's what you're going to say?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You're just going to babble like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A high-ranking Rutgers University dean is in a little bit of trouble after being busted for filming pervy upskirt videos.
Speaker 2: Joshua Kohut, who is 51 years old.
Speaker 3: Works as the Dean of Research at the University's School of Environmental and Biological Sciences. He was charged with fourth-degree invasion of privacy for allegedly filming these videos. He's alleged to have used his mobile phone to record upskirt videos without his victim's knowledge. Now, five devices belonging to him were seized after a search warrant was executed following an investigation where videos of an unidentified person's undergarment-clad intimate parts were found on one of his devices during a forensic review.
Speaker 4: And what did this guy do? What is he- He filmed upskirt. No, no, but what, he works there or what?
Speaker 3: He's a dean there at Rutgers, dean of research at the school.
Speaker 2: Of- He's researching Beaver, it sounds like. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Wow, okay, that's- The dean is like the principal? I don't know what a dean, he's like the top guy, right?
Speaker 3: Of this department. So there's different departments at colleges.
Speaker 2: Were these students or staff? They said unidentified persons. I'll bet it's students probably. I'm not sure though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the New Jersey Attorney General's office was unable to comment on whether he targeted students.
Speaker 2: So they wouldn't release that information.
Speaker 3: So Dolly Parton passed away yesterday. If you remember, we talked about that earlier this morning. And what are the coincidences here? Of the next tropical storm that develops in the Atlantic this hurricane season will be named Dolly. So the timing is pure coincidence. No connection to her death. Storm systems are named by procedures set by the World Meteorological Organization. And the list of names are reused every six years. So that's kind of weird that this next storm that they're watching is Dolly.
Speaker 4: But once one hits big, they retire that name. So like you said, they're reused every six years. But like if there was a Hurricane Katrina, they won't reuse Katrina.
Speaker 2: Strange coincidence.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I didn't hear what you said, Rover.
Speaker 2: Don't know. What day is your actual birthday? It's on Sunday. Wait, it is?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sunday the 20th, right?
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: You and my son share a birthday?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Strange coincidence. Very interesting. Strange coincidence.
Speaker 4: Just a clip from 15 years ago or something. Randomly in the show today. Jeffrey on sound effects.
Speaker 2: All right, go on.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Dolly, we did not report this earlier, that Dollywood says that they will open tomorrow as scheduled, honoring her longtime belief that the show must go on.
Speaker 2: Her autobiographical broad... Autobiographical... Autobiographical. Oh, my God. Never mind. Strange coincidence.
Speaker 3: Millions of Americans are hurting from high prices and low hiring. New research is suggesting that the finances of younger generations are displaying surprising resilience. Americans between the ages of 18 and 29 have higher credit scores today than they did just before COVID. Which is great news that younger Americans have higher credit scores.
Speaker 2: Is it? Yeah. Okay. Who wants a bad credit score? Nobody wants a bad credit score, but I don't know. Are they using credit as much? Maybe they're not. I don't know. I don't know what the explanation is, why they have higher credit now.
Speaker 3: They said that youngest generation 17 point increase in average credit scores since 2019 is the biggest among any age group. So they're doing good. I try to teach my kid. You got to have credit score. You got to put money away. All that kind of crap. A new study found at least 25 percent of former NFL players who died.
Speaker 2: Between 2016 and 2021 had CTE.
Speaker 3: That's the degenerative brain disease associated with repeated head impacts. Researchers looked at all 878 former players who died during that period and say the actual rate could be considerably higher because most brains were never examined. Ahead of the release of Avengers Doomsday in December, Marvel is re-releasing Avengers Endgame.
Speaker 2: That'll be in theaters on September 25th.
Speaker 3: Along with that re-release come two new popcorn buckets at Cinemark and Regal Theaters.
Speaker 2: And they're pretty cool. One is Iron Man's.
Speaker 3: Helmet with a top that opens up for your popcorn and an LED light in one of the eyes that projects the phrase, I love you 3000, which Tony Stark says to his daughter in the movie. And then the other one is Iron Man's infinity gauntlet with all six infinity stones that light up.
Speaker 2: You can open the back of the glove to fill it with popcorn. So that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: The cast of NBC's 30 Rock will gather for a one-night-only reunion at Radio City Music Hall on October 11th. We've got Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin, Tracy Morgan, Jane Krakowski, and Jack McBrayer. They're all on board for the event, which is a benefit that they're doing for the Boys and Girls Club of Harlem.
Speaker 2: What are they going to do? I don't know. One night only reunion? Table read?
Speaker 3: It doesn't say what they're going to do, but they're going to do something so they can raise some money. The hunt is on for new SNL cast members. Season 52 casting showcases will be happening across three different cities. And now some lucky comedians are about to get the call to come in for a screen test.
Speaker 2: So this would be pretty cool.
Speaker 3: New season kicks off September 26th.
Speaker 2: And finally....
Speaker 3: Barry Manilow is stepping back from touring for now. The music legend, who is 83, made the announcement on Instagram yesterday saying that he wants everyone to be the first to know that they're going to take a quick break. Manilow said, so we're going to take a break until we return to the Westgate Las Vegas on October 8th. I don't know if he's going to be able to make that one, his health and his stuff. Remember, he was battling lung cancer earlier this year, so hopefully he's going to be okay.
Speaker 2: There you go. That's the shizzy on Rover's morning glory.
Speaker 7: Take RMG everywhere with the Rover Radio app.
Speaker 2: Watch and listen live and get direct access to all the extras.
Speaker 1: While we get direct access to all the spicy pics in your camera roll.
Speaker 2: Just kidding.
Speaker 3: Or am I?
Speaker 1: Find out for yourself and download the Rover Radio app today.
Speaker 2: Did you go anywhere on Sunday, Jeffrey? Just to the cemetery.
Speaker 1: We went there to put some flowers on my mom's grave.
Speaker 2: We just stopped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we went to Mark's to get the flowers from.
Speaker 2: Okay. All right. Somebody saw you walking in with the whole clan, they said.
Speaker 4: Yeah. You were wearing 80s style jam pants and a red tank top.
Speaker 2: And? Dimash wearing all blue. Okay.
Speaker 4: It's amazing what people will remember.
Speaker 2: I'm just throwing it out there for you, Jeffrey.
Speaker 8: Yikes.
Speaker 2: You remember jams?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were like sweatpants, but not really sweatpants, right? No, sweatpants, they're shorts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, all right, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what they would call like long, Almost like board shorts, but they had weird patterns on there.
Speaker 2: I went to a.
Speaker 4: Lutheran school for a while when I was a kid, and those were strictly forbidden.
Speaker 2: Jams were strictly forbidden.
Speaker 4: I think it was in the actual school dress code.
Speaker 2: We didn't have to wear uniforms. You had to wear a uniform in school, didn't you, Charlie?
Speaker 6: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, man.
Speaker 7: Did you hate that? Yes, but looking back on it, we talked earlier about Saudi Arabia. You just got to wear the same clothes. So there's no trying to look cool because it was impossible to look cool. Because everyone's wearing the same thing. Yeah, so you didn't have to worry about ever looking. And you never worry about what you're putting on. By the time you hated it because you wanted to look sweet.
Speaker 4: And you wanted to look like kids in movies or something, the guy to wear cool clothes and stuff.
Speaker 7: But my uniform, we didn't have a jacket or anything. It was just blue or black, wait, blue pants or khaki pants. And a white polo or a light blue polo, that was it. And you got them from, and you also, there was like a scam of some kind where you get it from one store called School Bells. That's where you got your clothes from. And then the girls could wear jumpers. Or if they were progressive, they could also wear the men's uniform. The men's, wait, hold on. The girls could wear the men's uniform? Yeah, just blue pants.
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 7: And a polo or a- I guess you can also wear a turtleneck, one of those colors, white or light blue.
Speaker 4: So if you had kids, would you advocate them having a school uniform? Because you said it was kind of like a load off your shoulders that you didn't have.
Speaker 2: To worry about.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm sure it's cheaper for my family, too. They didn't have to provide weeks of clothes or anything.
Speaker 2: It was just.
Speaker 7: I had two pairs of pants, two different shirts, and that was it. And nobody would know if I was old or not. You could wear the same clothes every day, and nobody would know, like, oh, I'm wearing dirty clothes, unless you actually were dirty. Yeah, it really wasn't that bad. Looking back on it, at the time, absolutely hated it.
Speaker 2: Worst.
Speaker 8: And my daughter's vocational school, they have, at least for the landscaping area, they had to wear a specific shirt. And she said it was freezing all the time. So then she started buying long sleeves to wear underneath that shirt. And you could buy hoodies. And she'd be like, can you please buy me an extra shirt or an extra hoodie so I can still be in code?
Speaker 2: But she had to wear that. At least she could wear jeans, at least, with it. Yeah, we didn't have.
Speaker 4: dress like we didn't have a uniform at the lutheran school we um they just had a strict dress code and like you could wear shorts in the summertime was i even going to school in the summertime i don't know maybe they went to school i don't think we went to school year round but i don't know but uh we had uh shorts but they couldn't you had they had to come down Was it above or below your fingertips?
Speaker 2: It must be below, right? At your fingertips. At your fingertips? It couldn't be shorter than your fingertips, I bet. A couple of the.
Speaker 4: Girls, they would always get in trouble because they'd be wearing whatever, and their shorts or their skirt or whatever wasn't long enough, and they'd always be getting in trouble for that, but.
Speaker 2: I remember when I.
Speaker 1: Started going to school as a kid, for kindergarten and first grade, I actually went to a Catholic school.
Speaker 2: We had to wear what Charlie described.
Speaker 1: We had to wear a button-down shirt with a clip-on tie back then and black pants.
Speaker 2: Dress shoes.
Speaker 1: By the time I was busted inside, I was just wearing regular clothes like every other kid does. It just had to be regular pants, regular shirt with no vulgarities on it or anything like that.
Speaker 2: That was it when I was in school.
Speaker 4: Was Tomas pulling a wagon with an air conditioner in the wagon?
Speaker 1: My wife told me that someone gave him an air conditioner for free, and he was pulling a wagon.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, another air conditioner in the house?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this time he mounted this one where Mary Elizabeth's bed is.
Speaker 2: Oh, in the living room? Yeah. Oh, that's great.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: All right, so it works? Yeah. All right, so somebody gave him a free air conditioner. That's what my wife told me. Okay. All right.
Speaker 4: Well, that answers the question because this guy saw Tomas pulling a wagon with an air conditioner in the wagon. Again, wearing all blue, this guy says. So what do you have, like a set? I learned that phrase from my wife, a set. I didn't know that was the word for it. If you see somebody wearing like. I don't know, like sweatpants and a sweatshirt that match or shorts and a shirt that match.
Speaker 2: It's a set.
Speaker 1: When I was in high school, I had a Bugle Boy set. Great pants, great button-down, long-sleeve shirt, suspenders.
Speaker 2: Forgot about Bugle Boy. You remember that, Snits? I love Bugle Boy. Bugle Boy.
Speaker 4: That was before your time, right, Charlie?
Speaker 7: I've heard of it, but I thought it was the same as Oshkosh Bagosh.
Speaker 2: No, Bugle Boy, they made the first baggies, too. Baggy clothes? Oh, baggy pants. Oh, baggy pants?
Speaker 7: Mm-hmm.
Speaker 2: They're tight at the bottom, too? Mm-hmm. Depends on what kind you get.
Speaker 1: Kind of like the MC Hammer pants that MC Hammer used to wear back.
Speaker 2: In the day. I don't think Bugle Boy made those, did they? Not MC Hammer pants, no. Oh, oh, oh.
Speaker 4: Anyway, all right, I got to take a quick break. 866-YO-ROVERS, our number will be right back.
Speaker 2: Hang on.
Speaker 4: To get a second air conditioner, you got to buy the bed in the living room. Is that correct, Jeffrey?
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's where my wife's on. My wife splits her time between sleeping with me and the bed out in the living room.
Speaker 4: Because I thought that's what you said that she was done sleeping out there.
Speaker 2: That she sleeps with you now every night. Well, now she kind of splits her time. What happened?
Speaker 1: One thing she can't stand is Mike constant tossing and turning, trying to find an optimum sleeping position. So, yeah, it's 50-50.
Speaker 4: Didn't the bed bug guy say get rid of that mattress in the living room?
Speaker 1: He didn't say anything about getting rid of it. It's been treated and everything like that. I've not seen any bed bugs since last year when the last major, say, incident that we had.
Speaker 4: All right, now do you want to hear the info about the Duncan? The guy has followed up with his info. Would you like to hear about this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta hear this because I gotta interrogate my son about it.
Speaker 4: All right, this guy says, Oak Longstroke says, Tomas was there with my girl, says Tomas was there with a guy who was probably Jeffrey. She doesn't listen to the show, so she doesn't know what he looks like. So Tomas was in there with a man. Maybe it was Jeffrey, maybe it wasn't. They were in a rush to leave and he wanted a specific item that was still being made. So he was being very difficult about not wanting something else. Of course, he ended up getting what he wanted, that's all I know, but it was quite the scene. So were you witness to any of this?
Speaker 2: No. So it was some other man that he was with.
Speaker 1: My understanding is maybe a friend of his that's in the ceiling fan community that's local to our area. So, that part I don't know. How would you reach that conclusion? I mean, he has friends in the ceiling fan community, maybe one or two local. I don't know because I'm just out hearing this for the first time, so I have to ask him about it.
Speaker 2: How would this girl know who he is but not Jeffrey? That's a great question. Also a very good question. Here's the stink of it. Our listeners know what I look like. Uh-huh.
Speaker 1: And they know what my son looks like. Because you guys, your listeners love to spy on me. That's why any type of electronic device spying on me would be irrelevant. You have your listeners doing all that work that an.
Speaker 2: Electronic device would do. Oh, I see.
Speaker 4: So you're saying there's no point in me putting a tracker or a listening device or a camera around.
Speaker 6: Correct.
Speaker 4: You have your listeners. That stuff would be redundant. Ah, okay, all right, so we don't need to bug Jeffrey's house because we have people. All right, so cancel that order, Rover, we don't need it.
Speaker 2: Damn it, damn it, okay. Did you see that?
Speaker 4: Now, this to me would be a humiliating thing to have to file in my court case. But Andrew and Tristan Tate, these two losers, they were arrested in Miami, what, like a few weeks ago, a month ago? And they are, I believe, awaiting extradition, or maybe they've already been extradited. I don't think so. I think they're still in the US, but aren't they awaiting extradition back to England or something, I believe? Where they want to charge them with various rape and sex crimes. Also, there are four women who are suing Andrew Tate for sexual violence. Now, of course, he's denying all of this stuff. Okay, fair enough, as I would assume you would, whether you were guilty or innocent, you're going to.
Speaker 2: Deny it right off the bat.
Speaker 4: But the Tate brothers, their attorney filed some papers. And in these filings, it's sort of embarrassing for the Tates because they talk about how poor the Tates really are and how all of that money that they supposedly make and have is really just fake. All the nice cars that they have, totally fake. In fact, you can read right from the court filing. who says, Andrew and Tristan Tate are social media personalities. Their business model depends on online attention. The outrageousness of the posts by them and about them is the point. The more outlandish the post, the more likely it will generate views and likes, which in turn generates income. In short, they are playing a role. And the image, and then I'm reading just Not quoting here, but the image of their luxury lifestyle, they say, fake. They continue, a promotional video filmed aboard a yacht is not evidence of title to the yacht. The super yacht does not belong to the Tates. They say that the Tates are engaged in several businesses teaching men how to earn money. And they say that it's in their interest to portray themselves as uber wealthy. For example, the court filing says the $ 2. 1 million Aston Martin and the $ 5 million and $ 7 million Bugattis featured in Tristan's videos rented just for the video shoot. And that's really incredibly embarrassing. At least I would be embarrassed if I were them. Do you think that there, is there no shame in this? Or like when I see those guys, I immediately, anybody on social media, I go, they don't really have that much money. They're faking it. It's fake, fake, fake, fake, fake. And I've seen, I mean, just endless examples of this. But some people really buy it and they think that these guys are driving around.
Speaker 2: I thought they did.
Speaker 7: I kind of assume they do have that much money because- Even in just random videos, they're in the background. So they've been renting these cars all the time.
Speaker 2: I guess so. And they convince enough idiots to give them money.
Speaker 7: So to me, I'm not surprised at all if they have that much because there's enough morons out there. They're in jail right now, and there's weirdos, like a group of them, that are standing outside of the jail doing push-ups for him.
Speaker 2: Who's doing this? Guys?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Didn't we play that?
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I did not see that.
Speaker 3: I thought we did play there.
Speaker 2: I have video of this.
Speaker 4: You're telling me that these guys, I mean, these are the biggest losers on the planet.
Speaker 2: You're kidding. So they want to impress the Tate brothers. Yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: So they're standing outside, they're outside the jail in Miami. Yes.
Speaker 2: And they're doing push-ups. You could probably go see them right now, Rover.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're probably out there. Look out the window. What losers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so to me- I don't know, they're probably lying about some of the money they have, but I think they have a lot of money because they're selling these courses to morons.
Speaker 8: And it's not cheap, I'm sure, to rent a Bugatti.
Speaker 2: How much does that cost?
Speaker 1: No, that's what I was about to say. I agree with Crystal. They must charge an astronomical amount of money to rent cars like that.
Speaker 2: They have money. I'm not saying that they're poor.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying they don't have nearly the amount of money that they portray themselves to have. There was one guy that my wife showed me on social media. And the guy, what was it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It was a while ago.
Speaker 4: And she's like, have you ever heard of this guy?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, no. He owns some sort of store or something. And he claims he's a billionaire. And I go, I promise you, that guy is not a billionaire.
Speaker 4: If you're a billionaire, you're not putting videos of yourself on TikTok with your supposed bodyguards and your nice cars.
Speaker 2: You know what you're doing? You're doing billionaire stuff. You're like- What's that? You're living your life.
Speaker 4: You're not worried about what some idiot on TikTok thinks of you.
Speaker 2: Who do you have to impress? Because you're an actual billionaire.
Speaker 4: So No, that guy definitely, certainly, I go, maybe he has some money, but I promise you he's not a billionaire. I'd never heard of the guy, and I go, is he on the Forbes list, a billionaire? There aren't, in the entire world, there aren't a massive amount of billionaires around. There's more now than there ever have been before, of course, but it's pretty uncommon to be a billionaire. Anyway, so these guys have some money, there's no doubt about it, but they do not they do not have nearly as much as they portray on social media. And it's like that guy, that Dan Bilzerian guy, where he would go around with all the hot chicks on his Instagram. And he would also tell you that he won $ 50 million.
Speaker 2: Playing poker or something.
Speaker 4: Those are all lies. He didn't win $ 50 million playing poker.
Speaker 2: This is all lies.
Speaker 4: And I guess it's just designed to make themselves appear more alpha or something, I guess. But I understand if there's a super hot chick in jail, and you're like, I can go impress her by doing a, I'm going to keep doing push-ups until she gets out of jail. And then maybe she'll say hello to me when she's released.
Speaker 2: Why would you do.
Speaker 7: This for a guy? I have no idea. I'll find the video, because I I didn't know that this was occurring. I hadn't seen this.
Speaker 2: Did we not play this, Snits? I don't think so. I don't remember it.
Speaker 7: Okay, here's a, I was gonna play in the leftovers. I don't know what they're saying in here, but here you go. All right, here's one of the guys. Are you kidding me? Look at these losers. Is that a young boy?
Speaker 2: It's like a 12. This guy right here, I mean, they're all. Let's go. Yeah, he's out there for Andrew Tate. They're standing together, yeah. Showing strength.
Speaker 4: Go drive Valium today and- Round these guys up and put them in jail with the Tates.
Speaker 2: For being incredible losers. Yes, you're guilty. Guilty, guilty, guilty. You're a loser.
Speaker 7: I mean, you've got to be kidding me. So if each one of those guys bought the course, that's a lot of money. Whatever courses they have. Yeah, that kid right there up front, he's a child. Who stands up. Yeah, it's like a 12-year-old boy right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So who brought him there? His dad?
Speaker 7: It's mostly younger people that are falling for this. It's not adults. I mean, they're probably young, like 18, 19, 20, I think. They started watching him in high school, and then- I think a lot of people have kind of moved on, but not these guys.
Speaker 8: Please go by there today. I want to see if anybody else is doing push-ups. This is happening every day. A push-up vigil.
Speaker 2: How touching.
Speaker 8: Is this a specific time? Do they have a meet-up? Or is this every day?
Speaker 2: Are they in their cell in there?
Speaker 4: Can they hear outside all the chorus of push-uppers counting?
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, man. What idiots.
Speaker 1: I want to say that guy, you mentioned somebody bragging that faking that they won $ 50 million. Can you imagine a tax roll that you pay on $ 50 million if you went out in a casino?
Speaker 2: The tax money you got to pay? How much would that be? I don't know, Charlie. I'm not a tax expert. I'm not an accountant. Let me ask you this question.
Speaker 4: It's a significant amount of money. Significant amount. Nobody wants to, ooh, I don't want to pay the taxes. Would you end up with more money or less money even after you pay the taxes?
Speaker 1: Less money after you pay the taxes because that's the first thing. First thing's going to happen is the tax man's going to have his hand holding out his hand. He goes, hey, I want my share. Yeah, it's not even worth it at that point.
Speaker 4: In other words, if I win $ 50 million in the casino, I'm going to end up with less money than I started with when I walked into the casino.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the thing. You wind up with more money- after you win the money. But then when you walk out, you'll wind up with less money when you pay the taxes on the winnings.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I'm really- You're walking- I walk in there with like $ 1, 000 in my bank account, I come out negative $ 50, 000.
Speaker 2: Damn, that sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you take that $ 1, 000, you turn it into $ 50 million, and you walk out with less than that because when you pay the taxes. That's how that stuff works, dude. Why does anybody even do anything?
Speaker 2: And if I was a.
Speaker 1: Billionaire, I would not be doing a whole lot of billionaire stuff. I'd be squirreling that money away. You know what I would be doing?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: Taking out prostitutes at a trailer park in East Palestine, Ohio.
Speaker 2: I would not.
Speaker 1: I've never been to East Palestine, Ohio. Palestine, tomato, tomato, whatever the case may be. That's down in Columbia County. Is this your new team now, the 49ers? No.
Speaker 2: Did you hear about that? I heard you guys talk about the coach.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I heard you guys talk about it. No, no, not the coach, the owner, the billionaire owner of the 49ers. I'm sorry to say, the owner's in deep doo-doo now. Getting trailer park prostitutes. Will anything happen to him? No, nothing's going to happen, right?
Speaker 2: It's all over. It's all over. He pled to disorderly conduct. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 7: I like the trailer park guy came out and was like, whoa, I just want to let everybody know, This doesn't happen in our trailer park.
Speaker 2: It just happened.
Speaker 7: He got pulled over on his way somewhere else, not at the trailer park. But then I read some more police reports and no, it's definitely at.
Speaker 2: The trailer park. He was at the park.
Speaker 3: You can't arrest him for that. I mean, just because you're talking to somebody unless you're.
Speaker 4: No, he showed up at the trailer park in order to have sex. Now, that being said- He had a rental car. Maybe the guy who owns the trailer park, yeah, he did have a rental car. I thought that was weird too. Hold on, you're a billionaire. Well, he didn't want to- The family's from that area. You don't have a stable of cars. He was in an Avis Rent-A-Car.
Speaker 3: I thought that was I don't think that's weird because he wanted to have a more normal, he probably has a really expensive car. And did you see the menu that he, because he was itching.
Speaker 2: Do you see the details? I didn't see the menu.
Speaker 4: I did see that they said $ 160 for sex, an extra 20 if you want to go with no rubber.
Speaker 3: He said, well, that's the menu. So yeah, so he said he would do 160. I'm fine with the 160, I'll wear rubber. I'll wear rubber. And then he, I guess, started, what, on Saturday? He was desperate too. He kept saying, hey, you around? And the police must have had the day off. They just weren't answering.
Speaker 7: Yeah. They just weren't answering back. And he goes, you still down? You still down? And then finally, a cop must have noticed.
Speaker 2: Like, crap, the phone's blowing up. His monitor's going off going, wait, we gotta respond to this guy. Yeah, so Sunday.
Speaker 4: Let me go to Manny Thumbs quickly. Good morning, Manny Thumbs. What's happening, bud?
Speaker 2: Y'all from Greenacres, Florida. Hey, what's going on, man? Hey, what's up, Charles? How's that thick-ass white girl of yours?
Speaker 7: She's good. Juicy butt? Is that what she is? Thick-ass white girl of Charlie? Is your girlfriend a thick-ass white girl? According to many thoughts, yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, Crystal, that's.
Speaker 4: Thick, not you.
Speaker 2: You have pancake ass. Okay, all right. And he's out. That was it. He hung up.
Speaker 6: All right. Like Japanese pancakes, thick, fluffy. All they wanted to get in there. Okay. Anyhow, I've got to wrap things up. We do have the.
Speaker 4: Aftermath coming up on RMG Plus in just a few minutes. If you're not a subscriber of RMG Plus, sign up at roverradio.com so you can watch or listen live as they get started in just a few minutes. Jeffrey, Schnitzer, Charlie, all continuing on the aftermath. You can watch or listen there on the website or with the Rover Radio app. Download it to your phone, your tablet, or your TV, but sign up for RMG Plus on the website, roverradio.com.
Speaker 2: They'll start in about 10 minutes. Dushy, what do we have to give away today?
Speaker 3: You have a pair of tickets to see Kill Switch Engage. The show is Saturday, September 19th at Jacobs Pavilion. We have a pair today, tomorrow, and Friday. If you don't win the tickets, you can get your tickets and information at AXS.com.
Speaker 4: All right, caller 30 right now, 866-YO-ROVER, 866-967-6837. Good luck to you. We'll give you those tickets. We will be back live tomorrow morning. Have a great day. It's Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 2: Rover's Morning Glory.