Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show. Let's haag some fun on a Monday. Welcome back. I am sure you are feeling one one hundred percent today on a Monday after the super Bowl. I know, Chris and Cory are. We have an outstanding show for you tonight on the world Famous Jesse Kelly Show, courtesy of honestly, the Communists. They've given us so many wonderful lessons and things to discuss tonight. Yes, I am gonna touch a little bit on sports in the opening. Don't worry, this is not going to turn into ESPN. You know, I'm gonna go somewhere with that. We'll talk about that. Of course, there's always going to be fraud, foreigners and cheating. Courtesy of Democrats, they're getting more and more open with their race tribalism, which is terrible. The media of says the media is really important, and they're right, except you screwed all that up, all that emails, Medal of honor Monday one hour from now, and so much more coming up tonight on the world Famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, let me lay something out for you, just in case you're new. I need to get this off my chest before we have a very brief sports discussion, and it's not going to center on sports. I promise we're not going to talk about first downs in football or the Olympics skiing. I don't do that, and maybe I should explain that first. I played sports my entire life very badly, but I always played them. For me, that was simply what young men did. I realized it was a different era. But my dad was a great athlete, you know, college scholarship, all that stuff. My dad was an athlete. Wanted me to be one. Sorry, dad didn't quite work out. But because of that, I just played sports. I played baseball badly. I played basketball badly. I never played football. I was too skinny. But we were always playing flag football or smear that, you know what, smear the Lindsay Graham on the on the you know, at recess, at lunch. That's what we did. What we did. And I'm a dude. You would probably say I'm a guys guy, and I don't mean that in a complimentary way. But I shoot, I play sports, I eat pizza, I do normal things guys do. And I grew up watching sports just like guys do, obsessed with it, NBA, NFL sports sports, sports. I don't watch sports anymore, hardly at all. I'll get I'll get to yesterday and the Olympics and whatnot. Why don't I watch sports? Here is why I believe that sports are critically important for societies. Now, potts, why do I believe that? Well, they've all had them. All societies have sports, and I'm not talking about any individual sports. So don't get me wrong. Wow, I mean football is really important. No, it's not, the Olympics, baseball is really No, it's not. It's not that any individual sport is important. That's not what I'm saying. Your society needs to have a sport or sports. What is the purpose of it? It has a couple different purposes. First, there's the physical aspect, which does matter. It's healthy to play a sport, even if you play it poorly. Keeps you physically active, gives you physical training. I've brought up this example before. One of the reasons Custer and his men all died at the Little Big Horn wasn't just that they rode into a whole village full of warriors. It wasn't just that they were outnumbered. Yes, all these things contributed to it. One of the reasons they died at the Little Big Horn was they had a bunch of mounted troops. Okay, they were mounted on horseback, that me I mean they ended up getting into physical mono immano confrontations with the Indians they rode into. They kept losing those confrontations. I know in the movies, we love to see the American soldier pulling out his saber and fighting off twenty Indians before he's finally brought down. But that did not happen at the Little Big Horn. They were physically dominated. The Indians kept yanking our guys off their horses. Once you're off your horse, he's on his horse, you're dead. Why it was one of the main sports the Indians played. They had a sport. I won't go into the details of it. Sounds brutal yet, man, the injuries must have been crazy. But they were on horseback against each other, and the idea behind the sport it really centered around yanking your opponent off of his horse. So if you're a young Indian twenty five years old and you're riding and you see custom riding into camp, you hop on your horse. You have a lifetime of muscle memory and muscle build up in exactly what you're about to go do. So sports matters for physical training. Sports matters because it teaches people. It's really really important for all people, men, women, young old to learn how to win and how to lose, how to work as a team. How do you handle a loss, how do you handle success? How do you handle working with other people? Different kinds of people, different motivations, different abilities. That's important, But beyond that, let's talk well, way bigger than that. Sports are super important because it gives society something to rally around together. It is a reason to come together. Did you know. Did you know that for most for much of human history, I would argue most of human history, something like a wedding. It would be the entire town, the entire area, no matter where you are. If there's a wedding, if it's a big important wedding, or the ching's getting married, other countries come. It's not just to honor the bride and groom. It's an excuse to rally around something and come together. Come on, let's eat, drink and be merry. It is important to gather together as a society around something. Hey, I've got my team, you've got your team. We are together, whatever that may be. It is a unifying thing for society. Sports are They've all had them, A tiny village of Cherokee and a large empire, the acumend Persians. They all have sports that they play because it's important. The Roman Gladiator Games I was about to say Roman chariot racing, because that was that was actually bigger than the Gladiator Games. And they had teams there you were they were colored red teams or blue teams or that you would root for green, you root anyway. But the Roman Gladiator Games it gave people something to rally around, some unifying thing. Hey, we got the games today. It matters. It does, So why don't I watch anymore? I lamented on Friday to you that my kids don't care about watching sports. They both play a sport. I have a swimmer and a runner, but they don't care about watching a football game, a baseball game. They'll go to Bay When I take them to a baseball game, they'll go you know what, they did, spend the whole time doing eating. They don't care because I don't care much anymore. Why don't I care? Well, here's the real truth of it, and this is going to be a central theme on tonight's show. You know, communists are destroyers, obviously, it's a religion of destruction. And once communists have gotten strong enough, once their revolution has built up enough steam, it becomes impossible to not participate. I know that's a double negative, impossible to not participate, but you have to participate in it. They will force you to participate in it because they are so divisive. Once it gets loud enough, once they get once they worm their way through enough stuff, they will force you to be a participant on one side or the other. I was actually just talking to my wife this morning. It was odd. We were sitting in the house having breakfast. The boys were gone at school. We were sitting there in the kitchen and having a cup of coffees, using something healthy, you know, and the super Bowl came up from last night, and of course there was this big super Bowl halftime show that the right was dead set again some bad bunny guy who apparently spoke Spanish or whatever, and then turning Point USA had an alternate one with gospel music and kid rock, and so all of a sudden there are competing halftime shows. And she didn't know much about all that. But I gave her kind of the one to oh one on it, and she said, she just expressed, and I've had such sympathy for her. She said, this is so exhausting. Why does everything have to be so political all the time? And you could just tell how genuine it was. She she just wanted everything to be normal again, the way it was when she was a kid, When I was a kid. She's forty two. It wasn't always like this. And I couldn't do anything but express my sympathies because the truth is normal is gone on. Once you allow communists into your institution, they will not allow you to be neutral. You're allowed to be naive. You can do that if you would like. Neutral not an option anymore. I'll finish this in a moment. We'll talk about some other ways we're not going to be allowed to be neutral. Sadly, it is a Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Monday Bember. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com and I will get too plenty of those that I were just talking a bit about sports and culture and why it's so important for a society. It matters that we have something to rally around. But when you allow communists into something, when you allow their infiltration to grow and grow and grow, metastasize like the cancer that it is, you will get to a place. And we are at that place now as a country where you can't be neutral anymore. I mentioned the exasperation of my wife about that the halftime show for the super Bowl. I had to become some thing where we have some commie performing, and now there's an alternate one. And don't think that was alone. I you'll be very proud of me. I went to a Super Bowl party in the neighborhood yesterday. You may not be that proud because I left at halftime. I was bored. I didn't know anything about the teams. I don't watch the NFL anymore, so I just left and went home. Shut up, Chris, I just don't care about it. But I went to go gather with friends and family. So we're sitting outside, but the guys are outside, the women are inside, standards setup. You know exactly what's going on. Everyone's eating nachos, drinking, documented all these things. Halftime's coming up, and I tell them, hey, we're gonna turn off this garbage halftime show, just we should send a message to the NFL. No, no, no, no, no, no, don't do that. They were on board. They didn't push back at all. They changed the outside TV. The TV was on inside. They wouldn't change that as well. So there was no pushback. But not everyone. There was super political somewhere, and the guys who weren't they didn't, they didn't. They were complaining, but they voiced basically what ob had voiced. Why does everything have to be political now? People don't want to have to participate in endless culture wars, in political wars. They find it exhausting. Maybe you're there, maybe find it exhausting. I find it exhausting. I do it for a living. It's exhausting. But life will throw you fights all the time you don't want, and you have to participate. Why is it I won't watch a single minute of the Olympics. Why would't I watch the Olympics. Well, here's what the Olympics used to be, and this is that's not ancient history. This is the year twenty twenty. Now. She was rare at the time, but this was what it used to be for all my childhood. I feel to represent your country like this.
Speaker 2: It feels amazing.
Speaker 3: I love representing the US. I freaking love living there. I love it and I'm so happy I get to represent you US.
Speaker 1: Ay, is that a political statement? Of course not, It's just love of country. I don't have any idea who that woman voted for. I don't know what bumper stickers are on her car. I don't I don't know who she donates to. I don't know her stance on immigration, abortion to I don't know anything. I know she's an Olympic athlete representing the United States of America. She showed up on camera draped in a flag and said, I love my country. That's what brings a country together. What do you get now?
Speaker 4: Brings up makes emotions? To represent the US right now? I think it's a little hard. There's obviously a lot going on that I'm not the biggest fan of, and I think a lot of people aren't. If it aligns with my moral values, I feel like I'm representing it. Just because I'm wearing the flag doesn't mean I represent everything that's going on in the US. So yeah, I just kind of want to do it for my friends and my family and the people that support me getting here.
Speaker 1: No love of country. In fact, he flat out says it at the end, I just want to do it for my friends, my family. Here's another one.
Speaker 3: I feel heartbroken about what's happened in the United States when you know, I'm pretty sure you're referencing Ice and some of the protests and things like that. I think that as a country, we need to focus on respecting everybody's rights and making sure that we're treating our citizens as well as anybody with love and respect.
Speaker 1: Here's another one, bigger skater Amber Glenn.
Speaker 5: It's been a hard time for the community overall.
Speaker 1: I'm just the community she's talking about. Are it's the game Afia LGBTQ air Force types.
Speaker 5: It's been a hard time for the community overall under this administration. It isn't the first time that we've had to come together as a community and try and fight for our human rights, and now especially it's not just affecting the queer community, but many other communities. And I think that I hope I can use my platform and my voice throughout these games to try and encourage people to stay strong in these hard times. I know that a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people regart it I'm not watching and that sucks. I won't watch a single minute of it, and it sucks. We should be able, you and I to tune into the Olympics and just cheer for America. We should be able to just tune in the super Bowl. Maybe we'll like the halftime show, maybe we won't. But it's not gonna be performed by a guy who just said f ice like yesterday. It's not gonna it's not gonna have it's not gonna have to be a message. Everything has to be a message now. It's about loves more than hate. Immigrants built this cutchesess. Just please go sing and dance for me, Please go sing and dance. But you're all you're all just dancing monkeys. Go sing and dance for me. But that's not the country in which we live, and that's not your fault and it's not my fault. How we handle it going forward, that's another matter entirely, And that's what we're about to talk about because we have to participate. We are forced to it. Can't not play the game. Hang on, it is the Jesse Kelly Show. On a fantastic Monday, Middle of Honor Monday, come up a half hour from now, just touching on how when communists move their revolution forward enough, when they infiltrate enough, they force us to participate. And I guess I should actually nail down on this before we move forward on other things. Why is it that we now have to hear athletes all over the place in every single sport, NFL, NBA, professional skiers, all these people crapping on America. I'm not comfortable. I don't know what There are a few different things at play here. First, we can't discount the American media. Why do you have audio of all these athletes commenting on things like ice and deportations? Like this guy, Chris Lillis is his name. He gives a terrible answer because he's a dirty COMMI moron. But why does he have to answer this?
Speaker 3: I feel heartbroken about what's happened in the United States When you know, I'm pretty sure here you're referencing ice in some of the protests, and.
Speaker 1: You didn't hear the question, but you hear him say, I'm pretty sure you're referencing ice in the protests. Why is an American freestyle skier answering questions about this? Because loser dorks who don't ever actually play sports, go into journalism, and oftentimes they choose to go into sports journalism. And now sports journalism is not filled with former athletes or just sports fans who care about the sport of football or skiing or basketball or golf or whatever it happens to be. They're dirty communist apparatics that they will sit down when they give when they're given a chance, and they will ask professional athletes about political issues because they believe their job is to move the communist revolution forward through the world of sports. Now, in response to that, you have athletes professional and amateur, some of them incredibly intelligent, some of them incredibly right wing. By the way, you also have others that have never had to use their brain or read a book in their entire lives because they're incredible athletes. So even in high school, you didn't have to pass the geometry test because you ran a four four forty in one state last year. So you never had to develop your mind at all, just your biceps. Therefore, now you're a moron. And because now you don't read anything, you don't know anything about any issues. All you have coming at you were your dirty commy friends and dirty commy influences on Instagram, and now you think you have to answer every question like you're a dirty communist. You have no idea how to decipher right from wrong, truth or lies, and so you fall for all the things. I could show you a picture right now, if it wasn't radio or podcast, I could show you a picture right now of NFL players coming out of the tunnel doing the hands up, don't shoot thing. That's after Michael Brown died in Saint Louis, Missouri. Ferguson, I'm sorry, Ferguson, Missouri. Only that entire story was a lie. Do any of those brain dead morons who can bench press five hundred pounds? No, that, of course not. They're all stupid. They've been stupid their entire lives. All we get is revealed the skiers themselves. Why are they all these skiers answering this? Why are you hearing from the skiers? This chick who I played earlier, she's a wrestler.
Speaker 3: Feel to represent your country like this, it feels amazing. I love representing the US. I freaking love living there.
Speaker 1: I love it, and I'm so happy I get to represent you US day. You know what a wrestler is somebody without a team. Oh, I know there's wrestling teams, but not when you're out there on the mat. What have you done in the weight room? What have you done in practice? How fast are you? How strong are you? It's just you and them? What is a skier a rich kid? No insult to rich kids. If your parents have money, good for you, nothing at all. But skiers grow up in these super commie bubbles like Aspen, Park City, Big Sky, Montana. Every single kid who lives on the ski hill is a rich kid, almost without exception. And oftentimes rich kids turn out to be filthy communists because they don't grow up with the challenges of life that other normal people do. Now you add in our education system, our media system. We are now filled with athletes who are constantly expressing their dirty comedy views all over the television set. But it goes beyond sports. Is the problem? Well, sports alone are a problem too, but it goes beyond that. Now you have guys like this. I want you to listen to this. He's in the Texas State Legislature. His name is Jene Wu. I mentioned that you will be forced to participate, and I hate that listen to how he talks. I always tell you, keep in mind, this guy was born in China that was run correctly, he would be denaturalized just for this statement alone. He would be denaturalized, deported right back to the land of egg rolls. Today, instead, he holds power in America.
Speaker 6: I always tell people, the day the Latino, African, American, Asian and other communities realize that they are that they share the same oppressor is the day we start winning because we are the majority in this country. Now are we have the ability to take over this country and to do what is needed for everyone and to make things fair.
Speaker 1: You heard what he said. That's race war talk. That's what that is. I don't know about you. I don't have any desire to participate in a race war. I'm not interested in that. That's not a priority for me. I don't give a crap. What your skin color is means nothing to me whatsoever. I care about Americans here, about preserving our country and our culture. However, we might not end up having a choice if these people continue. They are dividers and destroyers, not just on race stuff, not just with sports. Listen to this. This is Bacari sellers. He's talking to Don Lemon. This guy's on CNN all the time. If you voted for Donald Trump? Did you vote for Donald Trump?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: I've voted a few times for him. As a matter of fact, listen to this. Well, I think what that episode in our country's history showed us is that we really need some fumigation, right. We need an exorcism, for lack of a better term.
Speaker 3: We need a more aggressive approach to go in and surgically remove the cancer that is the Donald Trump and mag of movement.
Speaker 1: That's more than half the country. These people talk like this because they're vile, demonic monsters, and they are going to force us to participate. I don't want to have this fight. I don't want to have this struggle. I don't want to have to turn off the Super Bowl. I don't want to have to talk about race stuff all the time because the race comedies are doing it. I don't want to have to talk about what I'm going to do to stop the people attempting to fumigate me in mine. But I'm also not going to stay neutral. I'm also not going to sit in the stands if we're going to have this conversation. Then we're going to have this conversation. This is an ugly, ugly place to be in more than anything. I mean, I'm forty four, I got maybe thirty years left, and I'm checking out of here. I'll be lucky if I get thirty years. I don't want my kids to have to grow up like this. I don't want their kids to have to grow up like this. Which super Bowl halftime show do you watch? That sucks? That's just energy sucking. But participate, we must. I don't know what you watched yesterday. I don't know what you did, but I hope you participated. No matter what you watched, I hope you participated in turning that off for the NFL rest assured, I'm hearing it. Look, I've heard all kinds of numbers on how many people watch the alternate one. I've heard five million, I've heard ten million, I've heard fourteen million. I don't know how you track all that social media and YouTube, but I don't have any idea. I'm too old to even care. But I know that if it's a number in the millions, and it clearly is, that's sending a message to the NFL, Sending a message to NFL advertisers, Hey be careful buying those ten million dollar ad spots during the halftime show. You're gonna lose five percent of your viewership and that matters a lot. Is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Monday, only ten minutes away from Medal of Honor Monday. But we have to get too many many other things on the show. In fact, we'll do a couple emails here in a moment. I want to dwell on something really quickly though. Kamala Harris, I'm so excited that it looks like she's going to come back and make another run in twenty twenty eight. If I have to be honest, I'm a terrible person, and I admit don't agree with me, Chris, and I admit laughing at Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and their ineptitude. It helped get me through those times. Yeah, it was four years of them destroying the United States of America and possibly wounding us in such a mortal way that we'll never recover. But it was still funny. Hilarius. Kamala Harris is I look at her as a fascinating experiment and maybe maybe a better way to put that is she's an example, an example of what an example of what a human being can become when they're never challenged. You know, there's this way of thinking that you become wiser with age, you become wiser with age. Well, you'll become wiser with age, but that's not necessarily true. You become wiser with experience. You become wiser when you experience this and that and this high and this low, and this up and this and this. You you become wiser as you experience more things in life. But what Kamala Harris essentially is when it comes to politics and really almost any issue, she's an example that it doesn't matter if you've managed to stay alive for a large number of years, if you've never actually experienced anything difficult, if everything around you, if the conditions around you were simply everyone babying you into everything, that you can be a sixty seventy year old child, as far as wisdom goes, if you were born to billionaire parents, and these billionaire parents they lived on this gigantic estate, this gigantic mansion, and their goal for you was never face any challenges at all in life, so no matter what, you had someone wiping your butt for you, tutors everything, every you were driven everywhere. Maybe that sounds like heaven. It would be a nightmare, and the person you would be at twenty thirty, forty fifty, you'd be unrecognizable compared to what you are now because you've had to experience life the highs of those that come with it. Kamala Harris is sixty years old. Sixty. I know multiple sixty year old women through church friends of my mom. Things like that, every one of them to a woman kind. Every one of them can bake something. You can sit and have an extremely intelligent conversation with them because they've lived sixty freaking years. They've seen some things. They can discuss issues with you, not Dome. Dome got her starred in politics at a young age. She was young and pretty. She used her looks to get in with the right people in the California political scene. But from there, once she got started, well she's a woman, and she's a minority, and she is essentially on that billionaire person's estate when it comes to politics. When you come up as a woman minority in the California political system, you will never be challenged in a significant way inside your own party, and the media would never dare because all the incentives are to prop up whoever the latest commie is, whoever the latest DEI hire is. The end result is what we talked about so many times during the Biden presidency. Kamali Harris is sixty years old, and she sounds like an eleven year old girl when she's asked about any political issue. PA I don't think that this is her being asked about voter ID. At least guys like Chuck Schumer will stick with the same stupid line. Wow's Jim Crow two point zero. But Dome, she wanted to break it down for us.
Speaker 2: I don't think that we should underestimate what that could mean, because in some people's mind that means, well, you're gonna have to xerox ers our photocopy your ID to send it in to prove who you are who you are. Well, there are a whole lot of people, especially people who live in rural communities, who don't. There's no Kinkos, there's no Office Max near them. People have to understand them. When we're talking.
Speaker 1: About us rural folk, we don't have you got any of them, their photo copiers.
Speaker 2: Vot id laws. Be clear about who you have in mind and what would be required of them to prove who they are. Of course, people have to prove who they are, but not in a way that makes it them almost impossible for them to prove who they are.
Speaker 1: Okay, beyond the hilariousness of that, can we just talk about this for a moment. The presidential campaign ended over a year ago. Kamala Harris's entire life as poll numbers this and poll numbers that in public opinion polls. After a year, there is no doubt Kamala Harris understands that her lack of a personality and her inability to articulate her thoughts on any issue it negatively affects how the public looks at her. She has to know this. She knows this by now. People have told her this. She didn't read for a year. Wouldn't you if you wanted to be president of the United States of America and you found out, well, the people don't think I have any depth, wouldn't you say? You know, I'm gonna read. I'm gonna dedicate I'm gonna dedicate a large period of my time to just reading I'm gonna figure out issues why I think what I think, or at least how to intelligently lie about it. I'm gonna dig in and I'm gonna become a better politician. But do you think you could do that if you were that rich kid on that billionaire estate by the time you're sixty. You're not learning new things when you're sixty, not if you're one of those types of people. She's gonna keep doing what she's always been doing, and I, for one, I'm excited about it because that means we have endless fodder of Dome sounding like a moron. Gosh, that's gonna be fantastic. All right, So next hour we have Medal of Honor money that's coming up. In a couple of minutes, we're gonna do another talking about institutional trust, the economy, all that and more. Hang on,