Speaker 1: Version six of the Initials game is now available at Initials game dot com. If you love the radio version of Initials, you will love the home game. Perfect for campfires, game nights, or family get togethers. Get the brand new version version six of Initials at Initials game dot com.
Speaker 2: The Minnesota Vikings hired longtime NFL salary camp executive Matt Thomas as a football administration consult through April's draft to help.
Speaker 3: Out Brazinski with the salary cap stuff.
Speaker 2: So that's that's that's gbt okay. And then another article that I just read on SI dot com says the Vikes.
Speaker 1: Might not rule on Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 3: Try to get you guys doing it last time? Nobody believed in me.
Speaker 1: Could you see? I mean maybe possibly if he doesn't want to play for KOC he does, How would you possibly know?
Speaker 3: All darn it?
Speaker 1: I got you. You couldn't, but you could say it? Well? Would you ever? I mean? Could people ever call you out? Though? That's a that'd be a pretty bold statement. What are you doing? All right?
Speaker 3: Well, that's great, I think I know what you're going to show cars.
Speaker 1: No, Yo, what's up with somebody? It's good to see you.
Speaker 3: You like the super Bowl at all.
Speaker 4: I do love food. Yeah, that's it man. I'm here for the commercials.
Speaker 1: The whole bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's bad money, Green Day, the whole bit.
Speaker 1: What about the Olympics.
Speaker 4: I'm into the Olympics, just hockey or all of it, all of it about.
Speaker 1: Mixed doubles curling right now, I could watch curly, Like if you see these guys sweep right.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, like the intensity on their sweep is something different.
Speaker 1: I don't know a lot about curling.
Speaker 4: I'd love to know what the skill is and actually throwing a rock, you know. But but yeah, I like the skiing, like the downhill skiing, the jumping.
Speaker 1: Like the what is that one? Like the ski jump? Ski jump?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys with huge things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where they're they're filling it with something, they're injecting it.
Speaker 1: So I take my girl's skiing and snowboarding a highland right and Highland has that giant ski jump that you can see off of four ninety four when you get have you ever been close to that? You ever driven, if you've ever been to Highland or been anywhere? If you get off on that acted, what is it? Sports? You can't believe how near vertical. That is, you can't really tell from the from four ninety four how steep it is unless you get almost right under it.
Speaker 4: And it's like, if somebody wants to entirely go down on that there, there's something wrong with you.
Speaker 1: So my question is, is even if you're even if you're a really good skier, right and you've you've you know, bombed like Black Diamond Hills, and you're you're like, I'm a confident skier, how do you you know, how do you.
Speaker 5: Detach the fear the first time you go up that jump.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you my window looks right out the window at that thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine standing at top there.
Speaker 1: Right, let alone going down, going down.
Speaker 6: Like when we did the the Initials game at the X Games, we got to stand on top of the ram.
Speaker 1: Terrifying. I can't believe it. Terrifying. Somebody skateboards down, skateboards with them right, it's almost vertical. It's nuts on a roller coaster. You're just standing on a skateboard or skis. The gym.
Speaker 4: The Olympics, no, no World championships twice, No Olympics championships. Go h Actually one year was good the US historically hasn't done well at the World Championships, and Bill Garren kind of put his foot down last year because not all players will go. It's at the end of the NHL season. Sure, so teams that are in the playoffs don't send their guys obviously, and then there are guys that you know, have played two games, their bodies are beat up, and they're like, I'd rather not go, you know, to Germany or to Stockholm or whatever it might be for the next three weeks and play more hockey. I've I've got enough. But Bill Garren kind of called that out. So US guys went last year. They won a gold medal, but I think like twenty thirteen, we want a bronze medal, which was a big deal at that time.
Speaker 1: So that was fun. Sure, that was fun. Yeah, do you wear that the weddings? No, that's that one's on the wall in a picture frame.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's pretty cool. Look at his phone a graph What do you got in your trophy case?
Speaker 1: Core, I have one poker trophy and that's it. Yep. And my wife remind me she.
Speaker 5: Got let's do fan five.
Speaker 3: Let's do it. And I gotta remind I gotta Remembraska, Marty.
Speaker 1: Question, okay on that hour trip?
Speaker 5: Fine, all right, Martins. The Wolves are wheeling and dealing.
Speaker 1: No Giannis attent to Koombo, but they get Io Desumu from the Bulls. And everybody's comparing him to the tequila Alexander Walker because he can shoot the three, he can play some defense, he's offense off the bench. I have no problem of admitting I've never seen him play's.
Speaker 6: Fifteen points a game, three rebounds, three and a half assists.
Speaker 1: Sure, from that's off the top of I said, here and a half cysts. Yes, they're all non Maligan. He is, he is good and the fit is great.
Speaker 7: And that was a name that was kind of floated around, you know, a couple within the last couple of weeks. Ironically enough, the other name was Trey Jones. And those are teammates in Chicago, the same kind of player. So maybe if people are more familiar with Trey Jones, I would assume is that kind of player. He's he's he's a lot like a nas Red like he can start and he has started mostly comes off the bench.
Speaker 1: Fifteen points a game like a lot like.
Speaker 7: SA said, and to be able to play the one or two in a position of need, and to be good on the defensive end, give effort on the defensive end, two things we are in need of. And yes, his three point shooting this year forty five percent Yah three this.
Speaker 1: Year, playpoints he does sometimes handle the ball. Yes, as a true point guard or as a score first kind of a point guard. Well, you know, depends on what you ask him.
Speaker 7: Look at the NBA now right, there are very few true point guards, even those even those guys score now. But Io is he's a Chicago guy, like, he is from Chicago, born and raised, and he'll be you know, he's changing teams for the first time.
Speaker 1: But I just think this is a good move.
Speaker 7: People who wanted Yannis and are disappointed, okay, but how realistic was that? And if you get Yannis, you're one injury away, one sprained ankle away from the whole thing falling apart. This is an upgrade. Io Desumo is an upgrade in a place of need. This is a good move, the Mike Conley move for his salary, Like they it's all positive.
Speaker 5: Is he coming back? Is that still possible?
Speaker 7: He's got a clear waivers to I think tomorrow that would happen, and then he can after that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he will.
Speaker 7: I just know that after Saturday that it would be cleared for him to do so.
Speaker 1: With how awesome he's been for the culture and for the team, my guess is if Tim Conley wanted him back, he would have said, like, look, we're trading you. We were already hearing you're going to be out the door in Chicago as well, Like you're not staying in Chicago, so there's a chance you might get thrown around for seventy two hours if we get you back, right, hook, just calm down. This isn't caged t that's what he's I wonder if that was the plan all along, is there's a path to get you back here. Yeah? Maybe maybe.
Speaker 7: And I would assume they talked to Mike Conley as a respected veteran, are you good with this? This is what we'd like to do, and have that conversation. I think everyone would love to see him back. It would be a fitting way to end this season because he's a big part of it, whether the production is there on the court or not. The way that he mentors guys and is so respected and beloved I think just having him here, his presence here, being on the road, all of that.
Speaker 1: I would love to see Mike Conley come back. What did you think of sauce references earlier? What did you think of the Lamello ball roomors that were floating around our mind that the Wolves might have tried to make a run it, Well, mellow, that would have been wild. Yeah, I don't. I mean, it's so hard to know what's real and how.
Speaker 7: Close they actually were and how serious they actually were because all the everything comes out after the trade deadline all of a sudden, Oh, Milwaukee was looking for six first for jannest and we were gonna get Lamello. Well, I don't know. I mean, that would have been cool. It would have been.
Speaker 1: Crazy to see how that would fit. Did anybody see I didn't see one rumor anybody know what the package would have had to be to. I mean, would have been probably Randal because of the money. I would guess one of those for sure.
Speaker 6: Jaden, Yeah, Jade, and I think only would have been traded for Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope so. Yeah. I mean that's the only reason I was anti the honest trader is I just didn't want to give him McDaniels, but it sounded like that was the only way to get him.
Speaker 4: Does basketball have all the no movement clauses that that hockey has or they don't know?
Speaker 1: Ask him? There's basketball just like anybody can be traded. No, I think there are no trade clauses that Hawk is writing to have no moment.
Speaker 3: With that right now.
Speaker 6: I think the I think there's only like two players and one of them is Lebron it's a no trade clause, and then there's one I forgot. It's not that he's not very good, but he's like the only other guy in the NBA that has a no trade clause.
Speaker 1: And it's like a huge But I thought they just said Harden had a no trade clause that he waved to get to Cleveland?
Speaker 5: Did I am I imagining that?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but he had.
Speaker 6: To player in the NBA who has one, Where you're like, why do you have one? It's something I forgot who it was. It doesn't matter. Hockey is the opposite.
Speaker 4: It's almost everybody who's established on roster right now has a no trade or no movement clause. They're different, but if you're not an entry level deal, you probably have some type of trade protection that's changed.
Speaker 1: And there's lists, right, don't you have like the ten teams you can't be traded to kind of a thing too.
Speaker 4: That, Yeah, that's why it's a complicated thing. No movement means that you can't move that without their contract, without the player's approval. No trade is no trade too. And then they have a like they negotiated a list. It might be a twenty team no trade, might be a thirty team no trade.
Speaker 1: So you're willing to go to two did you have? That's what when you played that that didn't exist. They exist, but they went anywhere near as popular.
Speaker 4: Then it was for like your franchise player, you know, and now it's every guy. Every guy can kind of negotiate their way into one. I think because the salary cap is so tight and teams don't want their guys, at least during the flat cap era there they didn't want, you know, teams moving them in different situations.
Speaker 1: So a lot of guys have no trade clause. So how does that work? Like is that public information to look up those contracts? Because what if you're like, I'm just I don't know, Like, what's one of the worst teams in the NHL this year, Give me a team Packers, New York Rangers, right, so like Rangers in New York? Like is there a is there a bad team in a bad market? Yeah, Vancouver. I don't know Vancouver all right, So let's say let's say Vancouver, Like what if? What if? You know? The GM for Vancouver sees the lists and basically like ninety seven percent of the league's like, yeah, my in my top ten no movement, Like you can't move me to Vancouver? Like that would be where it would be like the guy in high school that can't get a prom date me. Well, teams do players do do that?
Speaker 4: Like they might have to submit a list, but they'll look around and say this is that these are the ten teams that would potentially want me, and then they'll put them on their no trade list so that they it's if effectively like a no movement clause, you know, because there's no buyers in the bottom half of your market, usually at the at the deadline, which is where most NHL trades occur. So you could put like playoff type teams on there knowing that.
Speaker 5: You know, no stay where you want to stay. Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 4: And then sometimes players will even do that just to have leverage to be able to pick where they are. So that's still general. Manager might still go to player and say, hey, can we move you here? This is why, and then the player might be able to sign off on it. But can't you control their own destiny a little bit? We're learning something. I feel like we learned. Did you learn something I did?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Awesome? Would you learn? It's a school day.
Speaker 6: About moving such as Canada. You can remember prom date, which you should have because you're a nice. One of my regrets one of my friends asked me to go. I was like, eh, I'm not gonna go.
Speaker 1: You should have went with her. Butterfly fact though I'm not sitting here. What was his name?
Speaker 6: Oh sorry? Helping Hawk write its letter. We're asking about old lovers that you said to.
Speaker 3: Keep saying what was his name? And that's a lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lady. Dude. Tell me, Okay, all right, Cartz, who cares if you've been shut out in the tournament. This is just an exhibition game. This is just for fun. Maybe with this one. I mean, you know it counts for the records, but if you get shut out, it doesn't change anything. You know, this isn't the tournament. Only shoutouts matter in the tournament. You can just you know, f around and find out. Let's see what happens, all right, Ryan Carter plays Initials against Marty Gelller, Meat Sauce and Chris Hockey. After this, and more importantly, one of you gets a crack at one hundred.
Speaker 5: And nine thousand dollars up.
Speaker 8: Next, it's the Initials game featuring the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union jackpot called one eight hundred three two zero fifty three twenty six for your shot at the Initials jackpot.
Speaker 1: Next, I'm the fan.
Speaker 3: I don't mind the smell of the art. I mean, I don't like him. I'm not saying I prefer but he came in here, he being.
Speaker 1: Paul and dropped off a deuce. No, it smells like shrimp. It smells like so you said that during the break, you go, it smells like shrimp in here there or whatever. And so I had shrimp last night. Yeah, we solve that mystery. Tell yeah, I like.
Speaker 3: You've been eating shrimping here?
Speaker 1: Well hey.
Speaker 9: It's mine now, hey hawk, Yeah, I've been asked to mention real quick the one and only Monster jammerling back into US Bank Stadium this weekend uh February seventh and eighth. We have your tickets in at the contest page kafan dot com. You can win a family four pack of tickets kfan dot com.
Speaker 1: You work contest that February seventh show. Good luck.
Speaker 3: That's tomorrow and Sunday. It's right, Super Bowl Sunday. Sunday Sunday be fun.
Speaker 1: I like your jacket, Can I keep it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Sure, It's a Ladies medium, looks great on you. I like nice cut, like a Ladies. The hotown knows hey quitted debt left shrimp.
Speaker 1: That shrimp last night it was so yeah, it ain't so good now bread. Yeah, it was good the first time around going in that place was jacks. Yeah, that was fun. Good spot. Are you guys ready version Carter you ready? Oh yeah, let's go.
Speaker 8: This is Initials Game six fourteen on the Power Trip, presented by Builders and Remodelers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you builders, remodels, and you know we love you. I'm the Initials Game, presented by Bilders of Minnesota's premiere exterior home services company for over seventy three years for windows sighting roofing our doors.
Speaker 10: Visit Builders and Remodelers dot com. Thank you Builders and remodels. Yeah, thanks builderings and Remodelers. All right, Game six fourteen. Let's go around the room see who everybody is playing for. Let's start with you, Christopher, amazing hot lot.
Speaker 1: No, that's not right.
Speaker 2: I'm sponsored today and always by my great friends at Ragco and ragco dot com. If I win today, listen for special offer from Radco. Thanks rad Co sauce. Who you playing for?
Speaker 6: Let me turn I'm playing for my amazing parttil Seventh Avenue Pizza. Make sure to stock up on Seventh Avenue Pizza for the big game. And if I win today, listened for a special offer from Seventh Avenue sold you.
Speaker 1: My dad had it. He approves. That's perpse. You're right, Advertising works Marnie. Good morning Mary.
Speaker 7: I I am thrilled to continue to be sponsored by my great friends at Great Clips and if I win today, stay tuned.
Speaker 1: For a sharp little offer from the Great Clips. Yeah, you can keep it. We looked at it last week. What is it? I think you've won ten of the last nineteen games. This is getting Are you a heater? Oh? She's like an unstoppable forest right now, Ryan Carter, you're playing for our guy Mark Parrish Oll. Ryan is sponsored by our great friends and Buy the Yard. And if Ryan wins today, listen for one of a kind offer from Buy the Yard. Thanks by the Yard. Well you guys swapping coat. That one's definitely gonna smell like shrimp. They do in prison too. That's how you know. That's how they claim them. All right, amazing hot bro Hock and I are the same size. Is that a problem? Depends on who you're asking. I don't think so hot in her. I think you're good. H You can buy the home game version at Initials Game dot com. Versions four, five, and six available at Initials game dot com. And you can play this all over the Upper Midwestern bars and breweries and stuff and restaurants at Initials game Live dot com. All the information actually on Initials Game dot Com as well. Don't care, hey you're there. You're hosting on Wednesdays. Good for over one hundred all over the Twin Cities. I think there's some in White Bear Lakes. There's probably some in Chaska. They swing by side and uh and sticks right size and sticks. Yeah, there you go different kind of sticks said, I really have way too much. All right before Initials Game six fourteen, one of you gets a crack at one hundred and nine thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: It's the initials game featuring the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 1: That's the next one. That's okay, that's the next one. That's next.
Speaker 3: It's cool boo.
Speaker 8: Now it's time for the same Paul Federal Credit Union initials jackpop.
Speaker 1: That go on.
Speaker 2: You got that right, one hundred and nine thousand dollars. You look at buy new car, save money in your current card. Long deal with say Paul Federal Credit Union now offering out of loan rates lost four point two nine percent APR.
Speaker 1: Play to day say Paul fu.
Speaker 2: Dot org slash cat fan federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 1: All right, Ryan, this thing, you know, this goes up five hundred dollars every week. We're up to one hundred and nine thousand dollars thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. If the caller guesses one letter in the correct spot, that is the key got to have the letter in the right spot. They went two hundred and fifty bucks. And it's been a couple of months. When was the last time somebody even got one letter? Right? Maybe like October or November. It's been a couple of months at least.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I was doing something.
Speaker 3: Did anybody mention that he's playing for by the yard?
Speaker 1: I did? Ye? Okay, Yeah, so two hundred and fifty bucks if you get one letter in the right spot. But if you get both letters in the right spot, you win one hundred and nine thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: That is somebody got one letter maybe two three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: It was like a we got us a color. I don't even remember that. Okay, good morning. What is your name? Tony? Tony morning, Tony? You got a crack and a lot of money. Man, I hope one hundred and nine thousand dollars would change your life.
Speaker 5: That would be awesome, That would be pretty cool, pretty cool?
Speaker 1: All right? Tony? A you guy that calls all the time. Do you try to get in every week? Yes? I do? You? Do you always in your mind have the same set of initials or does it change every week?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I've got the same set I've been sitting on. All right, fire away, let's see if it's worth one hundred and nine thousand dollars. Go all right, I'm gonna go l N L N N is in nitrogen. Give it to him, baby, yes, L and then N got it correct, even waiting on Ellen, and Tony is through Tony. Where are you from Coon Rapids? Tony from Kun Rapids? Okay, Tony from Coon Rapids. He's going Ellen, he says. He calls all the time. He's always waiting on Llen. Let's see if it pays off today. Two fifty for one letter, one hundred and nine thousand dollars for both, Does Tony, who always wants to guess Llen have at least one rite and isy alive for one hundred and nine thousand dollars dev So yes, So Tony, Tony, here's the old sitch. You have two hundred and fifty dollars locked up thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union, because at least one of those two letters I'll give it to is. If the other one is right, you're about to win one hundred and nine thousand dollars and you'd be the third winner in the history of the jackpot. How do you feel, Tony, You're already halfway there.
Speaker 9: Halfway there, living on a prayer.
Speaker 1: You know, Tony, now that we can stop time, you really have a one in twenty six chance, right, because you have one right now, you just have to get the other one, right, sure? Sure? Yeah, come on, Tony, come on the initials for game the initials for game six fourteen l P, dude, Sorry, very very very close LP. Not far from LN on the old dial, if you know what I mean. But Tony, congrats, man, you won two hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 5: Stay on hold, buddy, Thanks, Cory, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Awesome man, Yeah, LP, but not far from feeling the boy marsa.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like I'm in a wrestling match. I love this on Letterman's jacket.
Speaker 3: I like it. I feel like I want to keep it.
Speaker 1: You're back at Union High HS.
Speaker 3: But thank you.
Speaker 1: Got a game on Friday night?
Speaker 3: I do nineteen eighty nine?
Speaker 1: Cool, yep, what I love about it? Two since Zackson, I come and get his eye. I was just gonna say, we don't have interns anymore. So I'm like, Tony's gonna have to wait like fifteen minutes to get his money.
Speaker 5: But look at Zach, Zach's hustling.
Speaker 1: Look at the hustle over there out of Zachary and gonna get Tony's information. Tony deserves it, he really does. He worked hard. Ye get that hell money. He took that out. All right, I'm gonna I'm gonna give it sixty seconds to let Zach get out of Hawk's way. Well, while I'm doing that, I guess. Happy twelve birthday to my baby girl, Harper Cove. Today she turns twelve. It's impossible. It is impossible. And saw since everybody else here has kids, they can verify this. You cannot believe how fast they turned twelve. It blows your freaking mind. Louie's gonna be twelve before you know. I cannot. I remember when I got the phone call the day she was about to be born. It was right after the show. That was twelve freaking years ago. Today, that's nuts, it's nuts, man. Happy birthday, Harper Happy tried you guys ready new music? Yeah, long story. We had to switch up to music. We'll see how it works. If we don't like it, we can change it. Sounds up. We're being walked off a plane.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you wish socks into as long as lady steep iron Lady.
Speaker 1: We played best out of twelve. The all time record is nine, held by Sauce A J. And Dirry Young park yell out your name, your name is your buzzer twelve items. They all share the same set of initials. Here we go, People places things phrases like I mentioned the initials l P. For Game six fourteen, Here's number one. Clue number one it's a start. Clue number two is set. Clue number three ideally attracts attention and competition. Clue number four this is a number. Clue number five this is often determined by comps. Brian yep list price that's right, Ryan listing or list price. I would have accepted either. They're both acceptable. Price is the right answer. And Ryan Carter's on the board. Here you go, man, all right, Next John, next year'storney. Ryan Carter leads one nothing. For Game six fourteen, here's number two of LP. Clue number one can be kept. Clue number two might be reserved. Clue number three might be for safety or privacy. Clue number four doesn't include a spotlight. Clue number five is under the radar. Marnie, Marnie was first low profile. That's right. That is a low profile. Sod no, oh, you did not have it? Low profile was the right handswer that Marnie got it. Thank you.
Speaker 5: You moved like a mask.
Speaker 1: You got it. How's your neck?
Speaker 6: It hurts real bad, but it's warmed up now that Marnie got that one.
Speaker 1: Oh man, he's he's tired of you winning. Yeah, well, then do something about it. I can't. I'm not good anymore. Play the dragon over here, let's go. Marnie and Ryan Carter each have one. Here's number three. It's a hell of a watch in campe dot com slash watch watching sauce.
Speaker 5: Try to turn. Hey, check out the curling score quick.
Speaker 1: Now come back here in your head. Here's number three of LP. Clue number one around wings. Clue number two is a blend. Clue number three This can be between about ten sorry, about two to ten dollars at target. Give her a take. Clue number four is black and yellow. Clue number five. You could read this on a red lobster menu. Marnie, Marnie was first. I don't have it. Lemon pepper, that's over here. Did you put lemon pepper on your shrimp last night before you farted in Chris's studio?
Speaker 3: I wish you had.
Speaker 1: Er the lemon would make it a little bit better over there. I bet it doesn't still stink. You must be done. You called it during the break. Chris's shrimp shack. His studio is not the shrimp. Lemon pepper gives Marnie the lead. You guys like lemon pepper. I've never had it. You guys like it. It's a good no, fine, it's all right, fine, it's fine. Nobody has a strong take on lemon pepper. That's fine, all right. Marnie has two. Ryan Carter has one. Here's number four of LT Clue number one.
Speaker 5: This is usually red.
Speaker 1: Ryan. Okay, local paper.
Speaker 5: Dude, good guess got it?
Speaker 1: Fair guest, Ryan Carter out for the rest of number four. Clue number two can be part of a presentation Paul yep limited partner. We're down to Marnie and Chris. Do you read a lot of limited part But you're gonna win again an which when she's got competition like that, I mean you gotta try, you gotta try. All right, We're down to Marnie and Chris. Clue number three has been found in some emergency kits. MH. Clue number four highlights something of interest. Clue number five. You could say this is involved in the pet entertainment industry. Final clue clue number six. This is a handheld device that projects a beam. Hoker, Hawker, go for it.
Speaker 3: Mary, laser pointer.
Speaker 1: Honker on the board with the laser pointer. First clue, Nice one, Hawker, nice one. Well done, Hawker. That's what he's using to talk to those ladies. Laser pointer. He clearly had that in his head and just said Hawker, Hawker pointer, laser Hawker, Hawker. That's not as bad as when Parrish says like Mike, when he says the wrong name. At least that sounds like your nickname. Just like that he laughed at himself before you even answered a pilot name. All right, Marty has two, Hawker and Carter each have one. Here's number five of l P. Clue number one is a concrete demonstration. Clue number two is not just theoretical. Clue number three answers doubts. Clue number four.
Speaker 5: This is real and visible.
Speaker 1: Clue number five. This phrase suggests something is undeniable tough one. Final clue Clue number six the form of a person emphasized as evidence five or three two one, oh, Hawk, five or three two one? Anybody else five or three two one?
Speaker 3: I just thinking chalk outline. But that doesn't serve with.
Speaker 1: Is it Hawker? It is not Hawker no idea. If a person's right in front of you and you're like, well, that's undeniable, undeniable evidence that person is considered what.
Speaker 3: Obviously we don't know.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows. Literal you got it, go for it. Living proof is the right answer. That's living proof.
Speaker 5: That's a hard one, the tough one.
Speaker 1: Living proof is not just theoretical, it's visible. No person is evidence that person is living proof. Tough one. Come on, Hawker, get your crap. Yeah, come on, Hawker makes sense. Now, get out of your shrim shack. Yeah, no, he loves It's hard to say. It's hard to say living proof. Nobody gets that one. So we still have Marnie with two, Hawker and Carter with one each. Here's number here's number six of LP. Clue number one this is artificial. Clue number two is abundant and excessive. Clue number three can confuse migrating birds. Paul Yeap low pressure sauce out for the rest of number six. Clue number four Hawk light pollution. That's right. Twelve, There is light pollution. Another hard one, a whole bunch of lights coming from a city. It disrupts sleep cycles, makes planets hard to see, and apparently confuses migrating birds. Did not know that. It makes a lot of sense though, That is light pollution. And we have a tie at the top or at halftime. Hawker and Marni each have two. Ryan Carter has one. Sauce. You have six to go, plenty of time. Don't want to win stopp her, dude, I was on parking lot for that one, which is p on the LP. If you guys heard this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like loons land in parking lots thinking that they're ponds.
Speaker 1: No. Yeah, really like if there's a puddle in a parking.
Speaker 4: Lot, No, just a parking lot because it's dark when it flies over, like if there's light snow on it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, kidding. Yeah, so that makes a lot of sense. And he's like parking lot lot, parking And they wait a minute, how hard do they land? You're talking like they hit it hard. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then they're stuck there because they can't take off, like a loon can't take off out of water.
Speaker 1: So then they're saying, what we live here? Now, I'm learning a lot about loons right now. I didn't know that they're interesting, all right, Chris two, Marty too. Ryan Carter has one. We're at halftime. Here's number seven of LP. Clue number one, also known as plumbism or saturnism. Clue number two.
Speaker 5: You definitely don't want this.
Speaker 1: Clue number three can be dangerous and damaging. Clue number four, one.
Speaker 5: Of the words has an atomic number of eighty two.
Speaker 1: YEP.
Speaker 3: Lead poisoning.
Speaker 1: That's right. That is lead poisoning.
Speaker 5: And Chris takes the lead. Lead poisoning.
Speaker 1: That's not good. Chris has the lead with three, Marnie has two, Ryan Carter has one. There's still five items to go. Who has three?
Speaker 5: Hawker? Hawker has three?
Speaker 1: Scoreboard, thanks, did you change it to Hawker? If there was a like a procedural on NBC like in the late eighties named Hawker, Chris would have watched it, of course, I would have Tom sellek is Hawker? All right? Three to two to one? Five to go. Here's number eight of LP Clue number one. You might end up here. Clue number two.
Speaker 5: Is designed and built.
Speaker 1: Clue number three has visitors, hopefully millions. Clue number four hawk landing page. That's right, dude, all right, you're locked in now a page some web vocabulary.
Speaker 5: There a landing page and Hawker is.
Speaker 1: Pulling it away. Page. Somebody's gonna ai a Tom Selleck Hawker TV show and say that it's on Thursday nights at NBC and send it to Chris. I know you will, all right. Hawker has four, Marnie has two, Ryan Carter has one. Sauce, you need all four to tie, but you're not done yet. Here's number nine of l P. Clue number one often observing. Clue number two is partially for safety. Clue number three can be assigned or chosen. Clue number four probably wears a coat. Paul Yep lab partner. That's right. I wanted to be my list. I wonder why that means they had to do all the work.
Speaker 3: They certainly had to look behind you.
Speaker 1: Wow, let me turn you all right? Uh. The situation is as follows. There's three to go and Chris has a two point lead. So Chris, if you get if you get any of the remaining three, he's talking to himself. No, Chris, if you get any of the remaining three. You are the winner, Ryan Carter, you need all three to tie Chris. Sauce, you need all three to tie Chris. But it's not over for you to yet either. Here's number ten Chris going for the win of LP. Clue number one sometimes touch a rope. Clue number two frequently are partially orange. Clue number three are often grabbed or accessed quickly. Clue number sometimes thrown. Paul Yep life Preserver's thought. There was one word. Life preserver is one word like I don't know, manly meal.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Abbas churn and the sure for you. Turn around and say Chad, turn around and sayhead of them. See now turn all the way back. There you go. All right, you're not out of it yet, Ryan, You're mathematically out, but keep going. You can still get a couple on the board. Hawk. You have a two point lead with two to go, So Marnie you need the last two. Sauce you need the last two any other combination, and Chris is the winner. So Ryan, you're playing for Chris. Basically, here get this one right and Chris wins.
Speaker 3: Plez, Ryan, don't do it, I need it.
Speaker 1: Here we go number eleven Chris going for the win of l P. Clue number one, sometimes associated with seduction or sensuality. I don't know why I had to say it like that. Clue number two is an imitation. Clue number three, most.
Speaker 5: Commonly black, white, tan, or light brown.
Speaker 1: Clue number four involves irregular circles or clusters. Clue number five, one of the words is an animal found in grasslands, savannahs, and jungles. Marne Marni leopard print. That's right, not over yet? Does mixwear leopard print? You ever make? Mitch throwing a little leopard print special occasions?
Speaker 3: I blew it on that one because I kept thinking lace panties.
Speaker 1: You couldn't get it out of your head, all right, all right? That mathematically eliminates Sauce. So Chris, you get this right, you win. Carne, you force a tiebreaker. If Sauce gets a right, Chris wins. If Carter gets it right, then Hawker is also the winner. Final item of LP number twelve, Chris going for the wind, Arnie going.
Speaker 5: For the tie. Here's number twelve of LP.
Speaker 1: Clue number one.
Speaker 5: Trails or follows.
Speaker 1: Clue number two.
Speaker 5: You could be in this.
Speaker 1: Clue number three. This is associated with performance clue number four found at the bottom Ryan Ryan, Last Place, Chris and Ryan Carter walks it off for Hawker.
Speaker 11: Hawker wins Game six fourteen. You used to be the last place. I did that all right, Well, so here's the deal. I finally won one. Thank you Radcot for sticking around.
Speaker 2: Sponsor today is always by my great friends at Radcone raccod dot com.
Speaker 3: You're gonna receive ten percent off your entire order.
Speaker 1: Now through Monday in store online at.
Speaker 2: Radcud dot com when you use the promo code initials. Discount doesn't apply to toppers and does everything else. Thank your rad Co.
Speaker 1: Thank you Carter Saus. Look at that.
Speaker 5: We had a guy who win two hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: We have a new nickname for Chris, and Marnie didn't win. That's the trifector for you, a perfect Ryan. You guys you got the first one and the last one you book ended. Ye. There you person scored in the first round. Okay, okay, all right, tough ones in there for sure.
Speaker 7: There's even that clue on this last clue with last place, when you say you can be in this and I'm I'm just thinking of a physical place like I can be in a car.
Speaker 1: Or in lace in lacey uber print lace. Ladies prison, that's a good one. That would have been unbelievable if that came up today and I.
Speaker 6: Used to on the first word of the first clue, ladies prison.
Speaker 1: You're right is here?
Speaker 3: Guess what I won the initials on today?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I miss you. Oh no, I've never met you.
Speaker 3: My mom.
Speaker 1: Has she done time?
Speaker 3: Talk to her?
Speaker 1: Called her today?
Speaker 5: Oh man, thank you?
Speaker 1: Redcombe. What are you doing with your time off the next couple of weeks, Ryan, just hanging out with the fam. I'm gonna try to go ice fishing? Yeah, so very low expectations of the next couple I know.
Speaker 4: I mean the kids still have school and stuff. So just during the day where the ice fish? I can't tell you, man.
Speaker 1: I no, I don't know. You can't even say the lake. Huh no? Oh wow? Oh wow?
Speaker 5: You know you have a honey hole then, right? You have a spot I do?
Speaker 1: Oh wow? Look at Ryan Carter. You want to go? Oh no, I hate ice fishing. It's fun the invite though, yeah, yeah, just drankson you Do you do this? Sit on a bucket or do you go to the actual ice house. I got like ad D so I my whole hop. Yeah this frock so we do it. Farr to the best, dude see it man to see you guys do that, Ryan Carter, Marn's good to see you last night, Good to see you this morning, and see you on Tuesday. Yep.
Speaker 7: And Wolves in New Orleans Pelicans tonight Target.
Speaker 1: Center, both game six thirty with game six thirty pre game right, maybe we'll see I. Oh yeah, maybe Sauce your hands up? Were you just waving? I'm trying to stretch.
Speaker 3: Up my god?
Speaker 5: All right down, Earn is next.
Speaker 1: The Power trips back five thirty to nine on Monday. Happy Birthday, Harper rowing, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You enjoyed this beautiful day, this beautiful weekend. Everybody, Happy Birthday.
Speaker 1: D five