Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the Morning show.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, many people have said that I could be the greatest husband ever, said many people, you know, nine out of ten doctors surveyed. Now, So so Chelsea, you know, I will do anything for Chelsea now, especially after the you know, the the year that we've had, I will even do even more than I probably would have done. But there is just one thing that I don't understand how it is that I can't do it without something else. So Chelsea, Uh, the last probably four or five nights, and I don't know if this is something that's caused by you know, her cancer recovery, she has had the worst back pains ever. Like literally her back has been killing her. And she's always had kind of a bad back. So she will ask me if I will massage her back, and she we have like these little things that we bought. It's like a massage or it's like it's called a therapy gun. Have you ever seen those? Like I think the players use the Yeah, so you got a thera gun thing. So she'll say, hey, will you thera gun my back? And I said, absolutely, no problem. But she always goes into it and says, but you cannot pull your pants down in the middle because what ends up happening is and I don't know why this is. And I want to ask, are there any guys listening to the show right now, if you're a man with male genitalia, will you listen up real quick and tell me how is it that you can go through massaging a woman's back or you know, giving them a back rub or anything like that, or even theor gunning without wanting to have sex. And so she said to me, and you can call her up if you want to Lydia for this. She said to me, you're the only guy that does this. You think you're gonna get sex every single time you do it? And I said to her, I have no idea how any man cannot want to just bang their wife or girlfriend or have sex after they they give a massage. It's always going to lead to that.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're wrong, thank you, in your thought process at all. I think there's something so relaxing and at times extremely intimate with massages. And you already touching her, you know what I mean, You're already laying down, She's already extremely relaxed as well, you know.
Speaker 1: I know, God, it leads to it always leads to a little bit of excitement level, Like it gives me, like to a point where I get excited over the deal.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Cooper, are you a man? Do you have male genitaliat do?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cooper? Can you massage without wanting to have sex?
Speaker 4: I'll be completely honest with you. I used to so when I was younger, I used to My mom would like work really long days, so I'd give her message massages and just like make her day.
Speaker 3: A lot easier.
Speaker 4: So as as an adult, yeah, I don't. It's just more just to like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, so you don't get so you don't get horny at all because you think of your mom.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, it's just it's a nice thing, you know, just to make them feel more at ease.
Speaker 1: You know what, Cooper, You're the worst first phone call I could have picked. You are a big a hole and I don't ever want to talk to you again. Hold on, Chelsea's on with us right now? Chelsea. Yeah, Chelse, here's the thing. You know how much I love you, but you also know how much I don't want you to hurt. I don't want your back to hurt you, but you have to understand it is a natural male human reaction to want to turn the back massage into a sexual thing.
Speaker 5: And from now on, I will pay for my massage a stranger.
Speaker 1: Even Kevin said that there's no way that he could massage a girl without wanting to have sex. Are we surprised, right?
Speaker 6: And not?
Speaker 3: Just isn't fair for the girl?
Speaker 5: Like we're just we have a throw back.
Speaker 1: I want to know, did you do any male messuses messuse ees? I don't know if the pluralis of that. Do any male massage therapists ever have this happen to them, like where they they massage a client and they get all tingly and stuff.
Speaker 5: It has I think that this is this is a male fantasy, Like I don't think you know you all take massage, you think sex happy ending females were like massage relaxed, don't touch me again?
Speaker 1: Like not every female exactly.
Speaker 2: There there are some females listening right now that also picked those links.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, maybe two. Am you trying to get our back rub? Not bro come on, hold on, hold on, Zeke is on with us right now? Zeke are you there? Yes?
Speaker 6: Hey, yeah, sneath freaky.
Speaker 4: I'll be rubbing on my girls. She's a regular caller. This is my first time calling.
Speaker 1: Zeke you. Yeah, I'll be.
Speaker 6: Rubbing up on her and then she passes out on you. I'm trying to get it, and I'm seesus there snoring.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh great, Oh yeah, you think she's faking it. You think that she's actually lying about being sleep.
Speaker 6: He really is deep sleep.
Speaker 3: And I'd be like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, Chelsea, that's what you need. He gives a good massage. It makes you fall asleep. You give it. I give Chelsea a massage, and about five seconds into it, She's like, you just stuck something in my back. I mean, it's like crazy, but yeah, I'll be like rubbing her and then all of a sudden, I just hear the snort and I'm oh, man, what's up, Joe?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Hey, mom doing the gang? I guys doing.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 1: We're good, buddy. Are you like it? Are you an average guy like we are?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I definitely am. Like if I offer my girlfriend and massage and she she asked me, is this strings attacked? I'll yeah, no strings attached. But then during it's like all I can think about you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it the entire time.
Speaker 7: I mean, if if she's really tired, really messed up, I will give her good massage and she'll fall asleep. But like if I don't say anything and I just start massage and her she knows what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: Exactly right, you know what it is?
Speaker 2: Yeahnts turn the back shots?
Speaker 6: Hey you think you're already right there?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Hold on, Morgan? What did you want to say? Morgan?
Speaker 7: H Right, So I've been married my husband now for over nine years and I'm at the point in our marriage now where.
Speaker 3: If a BackRub does not lead to sex, I kind.
Speaker 1: Of get son dead. Chelsea. You see this, This is what you're supposed to act like, Chelsea, I'll.
Speaker 3: You inate the heck even I'll be like, do you want to give me a BackRub?
Speaker 1: Morgan? Will you? Yeah? How long? Mark?
Speaker 3: Over nine years?
Speaker 1: See that? Chelsea?
Speaker 5: Well, get back to me when you hit thirty one?
Speaker 1: The charge, Morgan, Morgan, do me a favor, tutor my wife? Please? What's going on? Dennis?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: Dennis?
Speaker 4: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 1: Hey? It's going good? Dennis, Say hi to my wife, Chelsea she's on the phone. Hi, Chelsea, how are you?
Speaker 4: My wife is actually listening to right now?
Speaker 1: Oh geez, all right, be careful. You could get yourself in trouble. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely not going to. But I mean, I'm like freaky Zeki over there. I don't think I've ever given her massage and gotten turned down. Oh but yeah, no, hear it all the time.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, no, I mean even you know, going when she's taking.
Speaker 4: A shower, you know, rubber back out a little bit, and you know it always happen.
Speaker 1: Heyah, see that, Chelsea, this is what normal relationships sound like. Are you listening?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How long has he been there? How long you've been married? There?
Speaker 6: Dennis together for five?
Speaker 1: See that, Chelsea. That's it.
Speaker 5: They're not proving any good point here.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, hold on, Candace says, what's up? Candace, candas you can relate to Chelsea. Huh, Yeah, what's the story?
Speaker 7: It's normally, if anything, you know, I found like a BackRub or just like my legs or something.
Speaker 6: Pretty much it doesn't lead to anything.
Speaker 1: I kind of you stop it short. Yeah, yeah, you you and you're you're like Chelsea, you ruin the mood. Why are you ruining the mood? This is why you guys have back problems. I want you to know that there's too much stress in your lives. You and you and Chelsea need to like enjoy the moment. Carmen, what's up, Carmen? High?
Speaker 6: Hey, So I go to a chiropractor and I get a massage once a week and the whole time that's.
Speaker 4: All I think about.
Speaker 1: Wait with your chiropractor?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: He is he a good looking guy? Yes? He is? And does he make your back feel better? Yes? If you tell my wife the name of that chiropractor, I will kill you. Carmens. It's amazing. Have you ever threw it out there?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: No, No, he's married? Oh my god? How crazy is that? Though? He's adjusting her and she's in her head thinking that she wants to bang this guy. Yes, jeez my goodness. Wow, well where were.
Speaker 5: It's a good massage?
Speaker 1: There you go? Man, I almost said something that was going to be bad. No, no, I can't dump it because Chelsea will hear it. Ton.
Speaker 3: Hi, how are you guys feeling?
Speaker 1: What's happening? We're doing good? Say hello to my wife.
Speaker 3: Hi? How you doing Chelsea?
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 3: How are you? I'm doing well and the first time long.
Speaker 1: Money.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I have a story in the reverse.
Speaker 3: I took my boyfriend out for his birthday to get professional massagers and we had separate rooms cause I didn't get a couple of massage to cost somewhere. I was like, whatever record do you master? And well it seemed like he got more than what I paid for and then what he bargained for because when I came out, I was waiting on hand. I was sure because I had like a female wrestler as a missus and he ran out like I don't know what he saw. Okay, he had his child wrapped around his waist and he act like it was a fire in the room he came from.
Speaker 1: What happened? What did she.
Speaker 3: Tell me?
Speaker 1: Wait a second, do you say what not tell me? Do you think that? Do you think that she ended up having like did they have sex with each other? Or what happened?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't think it was sex. I think he might have gotten an offer or she she put her hands around.
Speaker 1: She did he was as a wife or as a wife where you offended that you got the bad massage and he got the good massage.
Speaker 3: No, I wasn't his wife. I was his girlfriend, and and I wasn't that known because it made me laugh. I was laughing all the way home. I'm almost in tears asking him what happened. He never told me, and I just I just didn't care. I could tell he didn't have sex.
Speaker 1: I have like something happened though, energy Yeah, would you might have been okay with that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: If he did get a little touchy touchy.
Speaker 3: And he got touched and he gave permission, I'm like, I shouldn't have brought him there, but if he allowed himself to go all the way, oh no, you know, that would have been the reason we ended.
Speaker 1: Would you tell my wife where you guys went? It's all right, I'll talk to you later, Tony. I don't want to get in trouble.
Speaker 3: I tell you, guys.
Speaker 1: Chelsea gets mad because I come in, you know, I come into the room with their gun and no pants on, and she's like, put your pants back on? All right, Chelsea? I love you. How are you feeling this morning? You're feeling better?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, good, all right, all right, We'll talk to you later. Bye.
Speaker 3: See you.