Speaker 1: All right, your chance to win in our Summer of Cars, Cash and Gas a brand new twenty twenty six Chevy.
Speaker 2: What the hell? Why? Why? Why? Okay?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say I had had two shots today and I'm like, I don't remember what car we're giving. You know, we go off for three before the end of the show. No, I got a drive ten o'clock. Er, I gotta go to the dermatologist today. You're gonna have to cancel that appointment. I need to I need to go. I can't get an appointment till September. If by cancel eight four four Mojo Live, win a fifty dollars gas card courtesy of Kroger Delivery and qualify for a twenty twenty six almost thirty thousand dollars Chevy Tracks or twenty thousand dollars eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five sixty five four eight Good luck. Jordan.
Speaker 2: The Morning's Dirty on the.
Speaker 1: Thirty right, Shinnon with the Dirty on the thirty West trending in this hour shan Well Bill.
Speaker 3: Gates is connection to Jeffrey Epstein has him in court over that relationship.
Speaker 2: It was a Senate hearing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 2: This week it's the ones.
Speaker 1: I mean, the Senate hearings are the dumbest things ever that they do because all they do, all they do is just sit there and yell, yell, yell, yeah, and they don't give you a.
Speaker 2: Chance to ever speak. Here's Bill Gates like this show. I hope my.
Speaker 3: Testimony is helpful to the important work of the committee to find justice for the victims.
Speaker 4: Mister Gates was aware that Jeffrey Epstein had been convicted and for a horrific crime and continued to interact with him to seek money for his foundation. And I think that, obviously, I think we would agree was a horrific judgment.
Speaker 3: We don't need it to get into the nitty gritty, but the overall takeaway is that Bill Gates says Jeffrey Epstein wanted a personal relationship with him, he wanted to be friends, but Bill never reciprocated.
Speaker 1: I called bs by the way, Bill he talked about how he just was doing the relationship to get money for his charitable foundation, and then said that Bill Gates would use or Jeffrey Epston would use Bill Gates's extramarital affairs as blackmail to keep the friendship going.
Speaker 2: They were friends, they were buds.
Speaker 1: I mean you look at all the pictures of their interactions with each other, the amount of times that he would go to the island. I mean, first off, you're the wealthiest guy in the world. Why do you need to go to somebody else for any of this money for their foundation?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, a friendship.
Speaker 2: That's what rich people do.
Speaker 5: Rich people always say, use other people's money. Yeah, is a surprise. But also use the girls that he goes and finds them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 3: The New York Knicks making history at Madison Square Garden last night. Celebrity Row was packed, everybody from Timothy shallow May to Kylie Jenner to Mariska hargatea from my new favorite Sholow in order ascu. Yes, I know I'm helping on that bandwagon. Uh did I already say? Taylor Swift?
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift of course.
Speaker 3: Was there front and center. Ben Stiller, who has been a mainstay on the hardwood for god since, you know, ever since he was a kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They actually Entertainment Tonight asked him about that and was showing him video from like, you know, twenty thirty years ago. Of him sitting at Nick's games and just said, what is that like? Now fast forward to tonight, this is insane.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is another twenty seven years or whatever.
Speaker 1: Of waiting and building up, and you know, and we're so close now.
Speaker 2: And you know, in ninety nine there was no Patrick. It was you know, not really as realistic.
Speaker 1: And now I think this is you know, I don't want to say anything, but it's a different time.
Speaker 2: Did you guys bring any good luck charms tonight? Well, we got at him.
Speaker 3: All of the clothes, we wore the other every burden, everything is gone, the clothes never.
Speaker 2: You'll never see us in close again.
Speaker 6: Us.
Speaker 2: We're starting from scratch. David.
Speaker 3: I'm happy that him and his wife are back together divorced, were together.
Speaker 2: They did really interesting Wow.
Speaker 1: Did you see Charles Barkley did an interview talking about the CARDI D's Did you did you hear him talk about him saying what he said backlash? A lot of people were like, I can't believe that Charles would say this, And Charles actually had a reasoning of why he likes to say the most, you know, probably outrageous stuff. Ever, he was on the Dan Patrick uh podcast yesterday.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second, let me uh, let me know.
Speaker 5: In Game three, Cardi B was performing at halftime for the Nicks. You know, Cardi got body and her name is Cardi B. So Charles Barkley said, those ain't bees. Yeah, those a d she needed Cardi? Yeah, hold on a second. Why can I not get my audio?
Speaker 2: Here? You go? Didn't looked like anybody said, called Cardi B.
Speaker 6: Cardi?
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, why did I do? What did I just do? Am I?
Speaker 1: That trunk is not good for Hold on a second here, Uh.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not playing. I don't know forget it.
Speaker 1: What he basically he basically said that he's got a long contract and he wants to get fired, so he's trying to get for real, he's trying to get them to fire him for cause. And I believe him when he says that, oh here go here here.
Speaker 6: Does anybody say anything to you when when's the last time management or somebody said, Chuck can't say that? Then you know, I'm hoping they fire me. I got six or seven years level with my contract that they do, I got no chance of doing. I would love for him to fire me. Oh my god, years? Yeah, what can I do to get fired, but they pay me for the whole six.
Speaker 2: Seven years fired. I'm not gonna.
Speaker 6: Lie because, like I say, there's now, there's zero todays. I'm gonna be working the next six seven years.
Speaker 5: Say that like that is interested to sign a contract for six or seven years. I have no interest in actually fulfilling it. He has talked about leaving that show for a while. He or would he get sued, Well, it's not.
Speaker 1: Even about this suit. I think he would feel like he's passing up on a lot of money. Then, But if.
Speaker 2: You're miserable, yeah, is it worth it?
Speaker 5: If you're vocalizing that you're trying to get fire as a means to make them have to pay you the full extent when you have no interest in actually going to full I feel.
Speaker 1: Like they're they're grooming Draymond Green for that spot.
Speaker 2: I like you, he shouldn't be there.
Speaker 3: They congrats to a lot of This morning, she confirms she has welcomed her first child. A video on social media also appeared to confirm that twenty one Savage is the baby's father.
Speaker 2: Why are you laughing?
Speaker 3: Talked about that old news we talked about well, we confirmed that she was pregnant.
Speaker 2: Didn't talk about her. It's a lot of who.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, if they confirmed her pregnancy, like the end of March, beginning of April, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do we know the baby's name yet? Now we do know it's a girl. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: And lastly, if you grew up on the show Home Improvement like I did, do not expect a Home Improvement reboot anytime soon. Tim Allen said there were plans to revive the hit nineties sitcom, but they are currently stuck because of issues involving the actors who played his three TV sons, along with some personality problems and other complications. Tim said he's long wanted to bring the show back. He wanted to focus on the Taylor boys as adults with families of their own, but Zachary ty Bryan currently in prison.
Speaker 2: JT t who I loved.
Speaker 3: Has largely stepped away from acting, and then tarano A Smith, the baby brother, left the entertainment industry years and years ago, and Patricia Richardson, who played Jill Taylor Tim the Toolman, Taylor's wife, she had said she's not really interested in doing any sort of He also.
Speaker 2: Has kind of a bad thing going on.
Speaker 1: Right now because with the network, even though he did Toy Story and Toy Story is owned by Pixar, he.
Speaker 2: And Disney don't get along very well.
Speaker 1: Because they pull this show back during I think the COVID days. They thought his show was too I guess religious conservative or something of that member.
Speaker 2: And it went over to Fox and it did, it did very well. Yeah. So my favorite.
Speaker 5: Tim Allen moment is him being caught in the airport in Michigan with one point four pounds of cocaine. And you can go through that and you can be buzz light year. People can change. Why do you like to bring people down?
Speaker 2: No, I think it's a success story. He's amazing. He's an amazing. Absolutely, he went from snow to snow. There you go. It wasn't in the seventies. Yeah, back in his old back in the old days. People can share. Somebody told me, you know, I don't know if this is the truth.
Speaker 1: And I haven't talked to Mark in a long time, but the legend Mark really Lee from Mark Ridley's comedy Castle was the guy that like helped him get back on his feet, like literally was responsible for. And Tim gives a lot of credit to for him in his career.
Speaker 3: He if you miss anything from today, go back and check out the podcast. I mean, I heart radio a lot, celebrity.
Speaker 2: It's most in the morning.
Speaker 4: You're calling.
Speaker 2: Brad. Hey, Brad, Hey, what do you do? Thank you, buddy? I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Who are you talking to? I heard you talking to somebody behind there? My girlfriend? Hello? Girlfriend? What's her name? Nikia? Hey? Brad, Nikia? You guys are not you guys are not?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: How are you? You guys are now qualified for a brand new car? Good? Say happy birthday to mol Joe.
Speaker 1: Now she he already did, Brad, Thank you, Nikia? What do you What are you guys doing? You guys just hanging out today? Are you guys driving to work together? What do you got?
Speaker 2: I just got off of work. If she's just getting up?
Speaker 1: Oh really? What do you do for a living? I work for Ford, all right, work in the late shift. What do you were you making? You're making something big like a F one fifty.
Speaker 2: Or the F one fifty.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'm right all right. So here's the deal. I know this isn't a competitive car. It would be a brand new Chevy. What would you do? Would you take the car, Would you take the cash?
Speaker 2: I would take the cash.
Speaker 5: We needed to get caught up on bills and fix our house and stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, you could be winning that this summer. It's our summer of cars, cash and gas. Gordon Chevrolet is the big sponsor. We're going to set you up with a fifty dollars gas card courtesy of Kroger Delivery. If you're looking for convenience, Kroger Deliveries got it for you. And we're gonna get all your information and see you at the grand finale at Gordon Chevrolet on Ford Road, just west of Merriman and Garden City, actually not that far down the street from you and Canton there.
Speaker 2: Yep. Have a great morning, buddy. I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 1: You guys enjoy your yourself and and do something fun with each other, all right while we're working, you guys do something fun, all right?
Speaker 2: Sounds good? Thank you? Hold on one second. Appreciate you exposing useless men one a hool a time. More of the roses is coming up in minutes. There are the roses Mojo in the morning,