Speaker 1: I actually like to sleep with lights on sometimes, do you. I know it sounds weird, but I like to have lights on.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I am the same way. Not at night, but like during the day if I take a nap, I don't pull my shades down or anything.
Speaker 4: I like it nice and I want to wake up to the morning sun. Yeah it supposed to you. Yeah, I think it's really good. Is it good for you to watch TV and follow a sleep No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I do the same.
Speaker 1: So last night at my sleep study, they said, hey, if you want to put the TV on in the beginning, but then we're going to shut it off once the study starts. And I thought to myself, I'm like, crap, Well what happens if I get it like into something?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Right, you know what I mean. Are they just going to shut it off in the middle of a show?
Speaker 1: Well, that would they were. They would take the remote from me and they would turn it off. So they made me shut my phone off. So I did a sleep study yesterday for the sleep ATNA thing, and UH, I lay in this room. You probably you can see the picture up on the uh Instagram and Facebook, and you sit there and you're like, this is so unusual. So finally I just go, you guys got like a sound machine or something like that, And so she went out and got me. She got me a sound machine and machine on me too. So I like white noise. Chelsea got me into that. I used to hate it. It used to drive me crazy. So I had the white noise going. And then just a reminder, there's like forty people sleeping in these rooms.
Speaker 4: I got really a lot.
Speaker 1: So what happens if you got a guy in the room next to you making all kinds of noise or I'm the guy in the room, you know what I mean, being disruptive. But the TV thing is honestly the way we go to bed every night. And I go into my Exfinity remote and go Dateline NBC really and they put it in the there's a dateline channel that just rolls datelines.
Speaker 4: I do rain sounds on YouTube and then it has like a black screen, but it just has the rain sounds, which is, do you ever feel like you're gonna wet your bed at all? Always with the wet dreams?
Speaker 1: And that this is like double I had a wild dream last night in the middle of this sleep study and the wild dream was that Elsie was was in this. By the way, I cannot tell you the last time that Chelsea tongue kissed me like when I say tongue kissed me like stuck her tongue like down my throat like a teenager.
Speaker 4: She was doing it, and she.
Speaker 3: Was with God, what if you got an erection while you were sleeping and they saw it.
Speaker 4: I have to be quite honest with you, I think I might.
Speaker 3: Have, and honestly, starting earlier, that would be a million times worse.
Speaker 4: What is more embarrassing in my sleeve study that? Yeah, that is.
Speaker 1: And there blankets that they have and this is no offense to Michigan medicine, but lou Annie, you Waald, we got to get thicker blankets because they have these little do you see the blanket?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: I would have brought my own pillow and I would have brought my own blank did not look.
Speaker 4: I would have gotten in the bed. But I like my own stuff. The blanket.
Speaker 1: That so she Laurie told me they didn't really give me a good like here's what you got to prepare for type thing beforehand. But Laurie was really nice that She's like I'll get you whatever you need to help you feel good. So I basically was sleeping with a sheet, and the pillows were like hampton In pillows.
Speaker 4: Okay, And how.
Speaker 1: I go you like Hampton I mean, I've ever start right, there's no offense to the hampton In. If it's a newer one, I'm okay with it. And they got breakfast in the morning. But the pillows are like, honestly worthless. Yeah no, they're nothing, like there's not there's like I don't think they have real feathers in them. Really, yeah, like I want feathers in Even when.
Speaker 3: I went to the hospital to deliver the baby, my baby's I brought my own pillow, really really blanket, So.
Speaker 4: You're smart on that one. I would bring my own sheets.
Speaker 1: I'd be worried about, you know, bed bugs and all the rest of that stuff, but I would also want the comfort of that.
Speaker 4: Eight four four Mojo Live.
Speaker 1: Eight four four six six five six five four eight is the telephone number and the text uh the.
Speaker 4: Text here here.
Speaker 1: Somebody just said that they also had a dream last night that their significant other was Tongu kissing them or French kissing.
Speaker 4: They said, what's going what's going on?
Speaker 1: Uh, Loriel, that's just Laurie.
Speaker 4: Oh, just Laurie the first time.
Speaker 2: That's it. I just wanted to tell you that, you know, I grew up in Detroit and there's no way I could ever sleep jet silent. My TV is on and it's always the ID channel and Dateline is our favorite. Yeah. Yeah, I've been hated at the beginning when we got together, but now he can't sleep without it.
Speaker 4: Either, Lurie.
Speaker 1: Isn't it strange though, that we're going to bed watching crime and Death and.
Speaker 2: It does, it does, And then I wake up in the middle of night because you know, I'm older now, so you know, we all get up in the middle of night several times.
Speaker 4: And I put it back on because it goes.
Speaker 2: Away, so you know, once the show is over, so I have to put it back on just to fall back to sleep.
Speaker 1: Hey, Lorie, quick question for you. Sure your husband ever wake up with an erection in the middle of the.
Speaker 2: Well, I said, he used to, but you know, not much anymore. A little older, he's a little older than the just retired.
Speaker 4: Help him out, Help him.
Speaker 1: Out for God's sake. Sorry, Yeah, yeah, tell him he needs testosterone. We need to get him some testosterone. He needs to be on there. What do they call it? The tea?
Speaker 4: Give him the tea? What's up, Alexa?
Speaker 3: Oh, I just wanted to tell you that it's called a French kiss.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, I know, I know. Yeah. It was weird. I had. So here's my dream. So that was one of my dreams.
Speaker 1: So I did this sleep study last night and I normally don't dream, but it just showed you that I was like in I guess rem So that was one dream Chelsea and I. Then I had that we all were doing a live broadcasting. We were late, and Lydia was like, past, that's a nightmare. Then I had ready for this one. Then I had a dream that I was late for my sleep study and I'm driving down the street because I had to go to Brighton for this and I'm driving down the street on ninety six to get there and the traffic was stopped and I was late for the sleeve study.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of anxiety, that is. Yeah, that's not peaceful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's why I ended up waking up like eight thousand times throughout the night.
Speaker 4: But all right,