Speaker 1: Something you're afraid to admit that you loo.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 3: We'll get into this shoosy in a few minutes. What do you have on the way, Doug, I'm.
Speaker 4: Really surprised about an actor who was canceled already back, very already back, very quick, I feel. So I'll tell you who it is and how they're supposedly back next.
Speaker 5: We'll get to that in just a moment. I would send the I put some pictures up. But Snitzer, our video guy, is not here today. Charlie heroically sitting in for Snitzer.
Speaker 6: I wonder what's wrong with him?
Speaker 7: He said, Well, he said he was puking all night. Well, do you think there's a recall on granola?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wow, he got some bad granola. And I think that's all that guy eats. Seriously, I think there's I'm not joking. I think there was a recal on granola yesterday. Hmm.
Speaker 5: So he's normally when in our system, if you send us a picture, if you text us a picture, it goes to him, or I can forwarded it to him.
Speaker 3: I can forward it to him.
Speaker 5: But Charlie sitting back there, so I can't get that picture up, but Carrie sent two pictures. She says, it was an r MG weekend for my husband and me. We met Charlie on Saturday at a concert.
Speaker 3: Where were you, Charlie?
Speaker 7: Oh the We're at the Afterburn festival because see Newfound Glory.
Speaker 3: Oh okay.
Speaker 5: And I don't know if Friday, Friday, Friday, and on Saturday she was at a wedding where matitude flatitude our old phone screener wash DJing at the wedding. Then I also received a picture. Actually, my wife received a picture from a wedding over the weekend and it was from her sister who was at a wedding and she goes, look who's DJing this wedding? And it was our old phone screener dumb wow DJing a wedding that my sister in law was at.
Speaker 6: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: I don't know if she talked to him. I'm guessing, but I don't know for sure. I don't know how big the wedding was or what was going on. But Dougie, are you ready for the award winning Hizzy?
Speaker 4: I am always ready for the Shizzy. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Here we go, Hizzy?
Speaker 4: I'll Rover's morning glory, So the defense in the Lindsay Clancy Murdy murder trial they will continue.
Speaker 6: Today.
Speaker 4: Lawyers for the Massachusetts woman charged with murdering her three young children started calling her family members to stand.
Speaker 6: The prosecution rested its case yesterday.
Speaker 4: Clancy's mom and sister testified about what they called Lindsay's unsettling behavior before she killed her kids back in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Plan so they haven't wait a second.
Speaker 5: The defense hasn't alleged as part of the defense that the husband is the real person behind it, and necessary the conspiracy theory going around on TikTok. All these I mean no offense, ladies. It spuzzly ladies.
Speaker 3: You're just pulling stuff right out of your ass.
Speaker 5: All these people are completely convinced because they saw a couple of TikTok videos, that this woman didn't do it, her husband is actually behind the murders of her children. Now, wouldn't her own defense use that if that was even a plausible theory. Wouldn't they bring that up at trial? But no, they say, we did it, she did it, We know she did it. Here's why she was suffering from this postpartum psychosis. There's no doubt about what was going on.
Speaker 3: Anyway, go on there.
Speaker 4: An American Airline flight blew two tires while landing at Chicago O'Hare yesterday, according to the FAA. The airline said that there were no injuries after flight three eighty six experienced a tire issue after landing safely.
Speaker 6: What is going on with all these tiress?
Speaker 3: If your tires blow, do you just go to the gate? You have to stop over there?
Speaker 4: Well, the Boeing seven thirty seven touchdown. It departed from La Guardia and it touched around around two o'clock in the afternoon. Passengers got off the plane using stairs on the taxiway and then they were buzzed to the terminal. The plane was taken out of service for inspection. So they said that, I mean, it didn't explode obviously, they just it blows.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think maybe fairly common, I believe for whatever reason. Yeah, I think so. I mean, it doesn't happen all the time, but it's not unheard of.
Speaker 4: All right. So we have a story about Pens State. Thirteen Penn State Fratorney brothers bosted in a complex cocaine trafficking ring out of two separate frat houses that forced young pledges to cut and bag the drugs and then sold the students.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you kidd agree.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said, you know, this is not this.
Speaker 3: Is not a great plan. I don't think.
Speaker 5: I don't know exactly what they were up to, But you're telling me that you want a pledge to be in this fraternity, so then you you force them to cut and bag all your cocaine. It seems like this is not a real secure method of somebody's gonna talk, somebody's gonna squeal. You don't know these guys too well. It's just a really really stupid plan.
Speaker 4: It sounds like, would you talk, though, if you were trying to be in this frat house?
Speaker 3: I don't think I do it. What if what if you didn't get in?
Speaker 5: You would then you'd definitely be like screw those guys, and you would then you would rat them out.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is an incredibly stupid plans.
Speaker 7: One of these guys to get arrested a little bit and then they go, where'd you get this cocaine? They're like, oh, we're making it at the where did you get it from? I'll let go, I'm making it. We're making it.
Speaker 5: And cut it up at the front house right over there. I'm being told to do this and then you're not a good idea. Immediately get caught.
Speaker 4: There's charges against fourteen total people, and they said. Officials said the cocaine was cut right at the Delta Upsilon and Sigma Kai then how you say up sil l O, n Okay and Sigma Kay fraternity houses before being sold mostly to other Penn State students. Now two members there were the main suppliers, making regular trips to Philadelphia and New York for large quantities of the drug.
Speaker 6: They were taken down. Obviously. Thirteen of those charges were Penn State students.
Speaker 5: Did your kid to college and and then you find out he's he or she is dealing cocaine at school?
Speaker 3: I mean, be furious. Oh ruin the ruin their life? All right?
Speaker 7: Go on.
Speaker 4: So, some human remains were discovered in a dead area near Tucson, Arizona, and they're not believed to be connected to the disappearance of Nancy Guthrie, according to authorities. The Sheriff's Department said that search and rescue deputies responded after remains were reported near this certain area, and investigators said the remains appeared to have been at that location for an like an extended period of time. But they don't have anything to do with the Nancy Gothrie case, which is so weird. It was about fifteen miles from the home of where the eighty four year old mother of Savannah Guthrie lived, and despite the proximity, the sheriff's department said that there was no indication the remains were connected.
Speaker 5: But this was the same sheriffs department that saw blood on her front porch. He goes, we don't think that's related to her disappearance.
Speaker 4: So haven't they been removed or are those buffoons still part of it?
Speaker 3: They's that's still their case.
Speaker 6: That's pretty scary.
Speaker 4: So more information is coming out regarding the death of Hayden Panitiera and she he apparently died of the result of an overdose. So she had flown to Greenville, South Carolina on Saturday with her on again and off again boyfriend.
Speaker 5: By the way, so I read this, So she flies back to South Carolina or whatever from Los Angeles with the same boyfriend who she claims was abusing her.
Speaker 3: She wrote a whole book.
Speaker 5: She just released a book earlier this year and part of that was how abusive this guy was, and why are you hanging out with the guy? Then?
Speaker 3: Why do that? Explain yourself?
Speaker 4: She can't now, but yeah, easier said than done. Maybe he said he was sorry and she's like okay. Maybe they were both trying to be sober. I don't know, but they were together. So they flew to this airbnb and it's where the boyfriend and his brother had been living at an apartment complex area. So they're there and just before two pm on Sunday, a nine one one call was received by an unidentified female who had gone into cardiac arrest. No authorities were there within minutes they performed CPR, but half hour later she was pronounced dead. The nine one one call mentioned an overdose and narkan was found on a mattress, so not clear if it was used on her. The autopsy did come back and said there was nothing like there was nothing traumatic or anything like that, but.
Speaker 3: There's an overdose run of the middle overdose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I guess there's some there's some pictures and video of her that are now circulating.
Speaker 3: I guess she did a.
Speaker 5: Book signing and she was completely out of it, slurring her speech and they tried to stop anyone from filming it, and they're like, don't film no pictures, Like it's just how weird if you're doing a book signing event and you can't take any pictures or video of it because the person is so completely.
Speaker 3: Out of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's she obviously was a troubled Yeah, troubled.
Speaker 4: Person, lost custody of her daughters, her daughter didn't even live with her.
Speaker 5: Remember when her book came out and I said, you know some of this stuff. I I don't know about some of this stuff. That seems like it's all just to get in the news and get publicity for selling this book. And I might have been right about that. I think she might have been. She might have been the cuckoo one, not the other people she was pointing fingersack go on.
Speaker 4: Finally, Pirates of the Caribbean producer Jerry Bruckheimer says that talks are currently underway with Johnny Depp and that would be for returning for the Pirates of the Caribbean sixth part of the franchise. So he did say that they're talking with Johnny, they're working on a screenplay and hopefully they can get this done so.
Speaker 6: That was best.
Speaker 4: The last Pirates of the Caribbean movie, dead Men, Don't dead Men Tell No Tales came out in twenty seventeen and that brought in just shy of eight hundred million dollars.
Speaker 6: If he comes back.
Speaker 4: To this franchise, this will be huge, don't you agree?
Speaker 5: I mean no, I saw the first one of it and maybe the second, adn't I all right?
Speaker 6: I just so there you go. That is a shizzy on Rovers Morning Glory, take RMG everywhere with the Rover Radio App.
Speaker 1: Watch it and listen live and get direct access to all the extras.
Speaker 6: Well, we get direct access to.
Speaker 3: All the spicy mix in your camera role.
Speaker 6: Just kidding?
Speaker 3: Am I?
Speaker 1: Find out for yourself and download the Rover Radio App.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 5: Alicia says, good morning, I'm listening to your show. You're talking about Flatitude and dumb being wedding DJs. Could you recommend them? My daughter is getting married in about a year, in about a year and a half and Champion, Pennsylvania. Should I google them for their contact information? Wondering if you could would recommend them for a DJ at a wedding?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, why not? She also says that her daughter graduated from Penn State and is marrying a man that she met at college. They don't do cocaine, she said, So that's good, Okay, right, they're not distributing cocaine out of there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's one of the colleges that's on my daughter's list is Penn State.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and I saw.
Speaker 6: That story about cocaine. I'm like, well, here we go, cross that off the list.
Speaker 3: And yeah, we just google whatever contact info or whatever he is at them.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't see why not. I think they'd be willing to do it if they get the date open. Charlie tell me about First of all, I know who Dan Bilzarian is, all right, I mean he's all I know him really. Of is just as a guy who was on Instagram or social media and he was just constantly surrounded by hot chicks. And he's trying to show how alpha he is and how you know he's doing, you know, just trying to make his life look as sweet as possible. Now, money has come out or like getting paid to be there though, oh they definitely are. Plenty has come out about that, how they're basically paid to hang out there. Yeah, he wants to look like a playboy and that he has a bunch of money. And I'm sure he does have some money, but his dad, his dad, I believe.
Speaker 4: Was.
Speaker 5: I want to say that he was some sort of criminal from some sort of financial criminal or something I don't remember.
Speaker 7: Somehow and somehow, Dan was very rich himself. He's also in the military. At some point I don't remember. Well, he he tried.
Speaker 5: To say that he's a made all of his money playing poker thing, yet that I believe is completely also pretty bunch of embellished and made up that all of his money came from his father who was some sort of financial criminal, that.
Speaker 3: He didn't really I mean, I've read reports now, who knows. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe he's making all this money off of playing poker. It kind of sounds sweet, right, like, oh, I make all my money playing poker. But I don't think that that was actually going down. I think the guy lost a lot of money playing poker.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't. I don't think he won a bunch of it.
Speaker 7: And then I think he just makes money just being on We're used to at some point, just being Instagram guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: And then then I think he opened up a weed business of some kind.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: And then his most famous thing was during the shooting in Las Vegas at the outside the hotel he he was.
Speaker 5: There and in the area or at that concert in Las Vey I guess, yeah.
Speaker 7: And he decided that while the shooting has happened, he was going to use his military knowledge to start helping the police, who I think we're yelling at him to get out of the scene and go away as he and.
Speaker 3: He's give me a gun. Gives me a gun, I know what to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like the cop is going to just hand over a firearm to a complete stranger who, for all you know, might actually be part of the attack.
Speaker 7: In the middle of like pandemonium wherever he's running. And now you have this guy on Instagram filming you going to say give me a gun?
Speaker 5: That was his a computer situation, I mean, just a complete chaos and pandemonium and he's demanding a gun from a police officer there.
Speaker 3: Absolutely insane.
Speaker 5: Now, this guy, I know, I said, I don't want to talk about politics too much, but this guy he is is.
Speaker 3: He running for is he running for Congress?
Speaker 5: And Florida I believe, is that what he's doing Okay, I think and he give me one second.
Speaker 3: He is uh.
Speaker 5: He put out a commercial against the guy who's running against who is a Republican congressman. Who is I guess his name is Randy Fine. He happens to be a Jewish guy. Now, this guy, if you look into him, he said some in Randy Fine has said some inflammatory comments, anti muslim comments almost daily.
Speaker 7: Like this guy is also not a good guy, this Randy Fine guy. Just I mean he calls it almost every Muslim is a jihadi. Mamdami's Jihati Mamdami. Just everybody you're born as being taken over. Just really, I believe he said we should nuke Gaza.
Speaker 5: I think I read one of his past comments. All right, So so he's sort of weird Randy Fine. But Dan Bilzarian has a commercial targeting him because he's running against us Randy Fine. And this commercial prompted a very rare thing. It's it's hard these days to get Republicans and Democrats to agree on anything, right, I mean, it's almost impossible. Yeah, you could say, hey, you know what the sky is up, and they're not going to both agree to that.
Speaker 3: There's somebody's gonna argue that they get, well, what.
Speaker 5: About if you're in Australia, it's down from here. Like nobody will agree on anything these days. They did come together and agree that Dan Bil'sarian put out one of the worst commercials ever and that it is so anti Submitic, anti jew it's beyond belief. Now I read about this commercial, Charlie. You have viewed this, Yeah, I viewed it on a scale of one to ten.
Speaker 3: Give me your thought on crazy.
Speaker 7: It really can't get much worse, especially one certain person he mentions in it. I mean, I don't know what he's thinking. But just as you'll see the person, you'll see. So they've used this Randy Fine. And again I haven't seen I've only read about this. I'll play here just in a second.
Speaker 5: You can fire up r MG TV at Roverradio dot com or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet or your TV. But they've used AI to make this Jewish guy, Randy Fine, look huge, right, like it's super super fat.
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 5: Like he's yeah, but he's a big guy already, but not not not morbidly obese.
Speaker 3: I think not. I've seen some pictures of him.
Speaker 5: No, I saw a picture of him, because what he looks like in the commercial, he looks like what was that movie where the guy the whale or something was the movie where the h Yeah, and he's like super super fat in this commercial. They make this Jewish guy look super super fat. But if you look at him, Charlie, he's really not that fat, at least the pictures that I've seen.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know if this image I don't know if I can, how do I put this up? Let me put this up here. I don't know if it's Charlie's fronting video.
Speaker 5: By the way, since there is out sick today, so kind of fumbling.
Speaker 7: This is apparently a picture of him. M Okay, all right, Well, well maybe that's an older picture, maybe he's trimmed down. But I've seen this image a lot.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe it's fake even I don't think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if it is, and well I saw maybe a more recent picture of him fat, but who don't look that fat? Anyways, they make him look super fat and then they well, here listen and watch.
Speaker 3: Randy Fine wants you to die for real.
Speaker 9: The fat Jew or the fat Jew has got poisoned to sell. He left about innocent children dying if he opens his.
Speaker 3: Mouth and know he's a lyon. What kind of cydcho path wants to.
Speaker 6: Watch kids die?
Speaker 9: Well, they're just going and cattle to him, that's why Jewish supremacist Satan's creepy little minions? And should we revisit that Austrian.
Speaker 3: Painter his opinion?
Speaker 5: And in case you're not watching this on RMG TV, the Austrian painter that they're talking to and they ask whether they should revisit his opinions that Austrian painter is Adolf Hitlie.
Speaker 9: Should we revisit that Austrian painters of opinions?
Speaker 10: Why the stobory think kids sounds so contraus our society's long sweety den biosiia.
Speaker 6: Not one cent from a pack gun? Isn't the slave.
Speaker 8: You always know how fat riendy will behave He'll spend every penny on sending televi arms already as to him, are.
Speaker 3: Just useful.
Speaker 6: Tax why.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: So anyway, so you can kind of get the point. This goes on for two and a half minutes, this political commercial. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this in my life. I mean, this is this is insane, absolutely outrageous, and I mean, in a political ad to say that we should revisit the ideas of Adolf Hitler. I don't care what you think about what's going on with Israel and Gaza and all that. I mean, this is this is this is sick stuff, man, this is and it's like you said, Charlie, par for the course these days, this is the new normal.
Speaker 7: Well, in that clip, I don't know if that tweet was real. What did Randy Fines say in that tweet? Did you see it? It said something like if I had to choose between dogs and Muslims, I'm picking dogs or something, they're both nuts.
Speaker 5: I think he did actually say that. I think that might be a real tweet. But so that guy's nuts. But you don't out nuts the nuts guy even in order to win.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is.
Speaker 7: Did he say absolutely? Obviously the hillar thing way line. But what if what if Dan said between Jews and dogs, I picked dogs?
Speaker 3: Also? Terrible? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Nuts, absolutely, But I cannot believe that this is the point where we're at, where this is how political ads now come out, and this is the kind of stuff that they're putting in and the use of AI in these political ads.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: They they have made this guy look super super fat. Yeah, you guys didn't pay attention yet, way fatter.
Speaker 3: In the they.
Speaker 5: Have used a I to essentially take this Randy Fine and make him laugh like as he's eating fried chicken or something, you know, like with stains all over his shirt, make them laugh as children are.
Speaker 3: Dying in this.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's really really disturbing stuff, very very strange. I've got to take a break. Eight sixty six, Yo, Rover is our number eight six six nine six seven six eight three seven, will be right back.
Speaker 3: Hang on.
Speaker 1: I don't think they'll even take these morons musters. It's rovers morning Glory.
Speaker 5: We're talking about the use of AI and technology and campaign ads.
Speaker 3: Now, what about this technology.
Speaker 5: I don't know anywhere locally that does this. Maybe they do and I'm just unaware of it. But in Maryland they have stop sign cameras. Now, I've heard of speeding cameras, photo radar stuff, but red light imp signed red light cameras. Okay, I've heard of those stop sign cameras. Have you've heard of a stop sign camera? No, but I'm not surprised. Yeah, so they're putting cameras on stop signings now, and they already are running eighteen of these actively.
Speaker 3: They've added a bunch more.
Speaker 7: And these cameras what they do for the first thirty days that they're active, They won't write you a ticket if you don't come to a full and complete stop at the stop sign.
Speaker 3: They send you a warning.
Speaker 5: After thirty days, it goes live and they start writing tickets to people for failing to yield, failing to stop at a stop sign.
Speaker 3: Now they claim that out of all of.
Speaker 5: The stop sign cameras that they have, violation rates reach eighty seven percent at some locations. Now that means that eighty seven percent of drivers when they come up to a stop sign don't fully stop or stop at all.
Speaker 3: Eighty seven percent.
Speaker 5: You go, that's shocking, Well, it's not really, because honestly, what they're counting as a violation is just somebody not coming to a complete stop but a rolling stop.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you're still looking around, you're looking you're going on, Yes, I could see that.
Speaker 5: Should be allowed a rolling stop. In fact, I'm gonna go step further. Coming to a complete stop at a stop sign is actually slightly more dangerous than doing a rolling stop because the person behind you. Everybody does rolling stops when it comes to stop sides, right, everybody the person behind you. They assume you're gonna be doing a rolling stop and they're rolling behind you. So then if you come to a complete stop unexpectedly, no, they might actually hit you from behind.
Speaker 3: Oh what do you mean, though, it's just.
Speaker 4: Being ridiculous And I'm guilty of doing rolling stops. I've been pulled over for rolling stops. I'm guilty of it, but that's still not an excuse.
Speaker 5: I got pulled over for a rolling stop like fifteen years ago and totally totally a complete and utters it's a scan.
Speaker 3: They could search your car. I mean, that's the real goals.
Speaker 7: Will stop this guy who's obviously not doing anything wrong, then maybe we can look in his eyes and then maybe we maybe hopefully he's buzzed, and then we can steal his car, give them a duy or whatever. That's the goal, but really has nothing to do with the stop and this stop.
Speaker 3: I mean, they didn't search my car.
Speaker 7: They just they saw your normal They're like, oh, you're you're book fine, so okay, so not him today. But that's the entire point of any of these stops that these stickers we have in our cars, they have to be updated. It's all just to good money, and hopefully, yeah, to get money.
Speaker 5: I would assume that these stop signing things, well yeah, yeah, that's yeah, it's to get money. And even if they're doing this stop like I was pulled over and I didn't come to a complete stop, and it's like, and the guy, I go, if I didn't come to a complete stop, and it was pretty damn close, And the guy's like, well, I I watch the the the wheel of your car, like your hub cap, and if it, if it, you know, that's why I just pay attention to that. And if it completely comes to a full stop for half a second.
Speaker 3: We're all safer. We're all safer because of a good.
Speaker 11: Job to do a full stop at stop signs, because I don't want to get in trouble because to me, I always saw those commercials of we see you before you see us, So I'm always assuming a cop is probably watching me, so I make sure I stop there's a stop sign, right, I mean a few houses down from me, and a cop actually sits in front of my house, and I found out the reason he sits in front of my house is to watch that stop sign for people rolling through, And I think it's just safety.
Speaker 6: What if I don't see somebody.
Speaker 11: I've almost hit people before and I am nervous of running a person over. So I do want to come to a complete stop because I'm afraid somebody beat my blind spot and I go through and I kill somebody because I didn't stop properly and give them adequate time.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know, you still give adequate time, and you're essentially, for all intents and purposes, you're coming to a stop when you're doing a rolling stop.
Speaker 6: Going through it.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's yeah, if you're if you're rolling through it at fifteen miles an hour, that's different. But I mean the stop sign that I did, I slowed down. I see the stop sign. I slowed down.
Speaker 7: You see you're nobody's around, literally nobody's around, and go okay.
Speaker 5: You would know the stop sign I got stopped at, too, Charlie. It was on the north side of a liar nagel.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, like you remember I used to get to my house.
Speaker 7: Yeah, now, I grew up there. I know that it's to another the other side of the street. There's never been a car. Ever, it's just a stop signed to exist for some reason, just to get just to get tickets.
Speaker 5: You're right there now that I think about it, there is like it's there's it's like a little a little street that comes it's not even like I understand why they would have a stop sign. But but the main street shouldn't have a stop sign there. There's no reason for a stop sign there.
Speaker 7: It's that's a slow traff people and grass people and slow traffic down there.
Speaker 4: I think it's a stop light now it might be.
Speaker 5: A snow not the one that it's not the one on Mills and leer Nagel. That one is a stop light. Know, yeah, I don't know where that is. I don't know to look. There's definitely not a stoplight at where I got pulled over. It's just definitely not if there's a stop light there, they need to rip it down. To me, there shouldn't have even been a stop sign there.
Speaker 7: They started selling these things around my neighborhood and they're becoming more prevalent. And it's not a speed bump. It's a speed table. Have you guys come across.
Speaker 3: The speed table? What is that? It's just a massive speed bump.
Speaker 7: The first time you go over, you go at normal speed bump, you know, miles per hour. You're like, oh, it'll be fine. Then you launches you out of your car and you're like, oh, this is different. You literally have to go eight miles an hour over it or you will. You could feel it screwing up your car. It's just a massive, massive speed bump.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think if Miami Beach is filled with those, you do have to really slow down. But why are they putting them in your neighborhood. Do you have a problem with people driving to fast? Well, I don't think so. I mean not at all.
Speaker 7: I'm surprised every time I see because you got to go so slow.
Speaker 3: It is so slow.
Speaker 7: There's another thing they've installed, not in my neighborhood, but further a little further away, where they just put barriers, these curbs that just jut out from the street, so you have to come up to it and then you've got to do a little left turn around it, and it's just annoying. It's just made and if two cars are coming at the same time, if they were both to do left turn, they'd getting a little Well, actually, if you did it correctly. You could both go around, but nobody does it, so you did end up doing a head on collision.
Speaker 3: I'm a little confused by what you're saying.
Speaker 5: So they have I'll show you a pull one up, something that comes from the side of the road, just for no reason other than to slow you down.
Speaker 6: Obviously, you're what.
Speaker 3: You're saying is that no, no, they didn't have any problems.
Speaker 5: What they have are a bunch of doogies living in the neighborhood who have nothing better to do than It'd be like people are driving too fast through here.
Speaker 4: I hate there's little kids all around people.
Speaker 6: What are you speeding for? I hate it.
Speaker 5: If there's such a stoplight, cameras they've got to go. First of all, they should legalize rolling stops. It's one of the drawbacks of self driving cars is that they actually follow the rules. They're supposed to follow the rules of the road. Tesla would allow you, I think, to do a rolling stop, and then I think that some state regulator got angry that you could make that setting. So now maybe they do have to come to a complete stop. I'm telling you, people just don't expect you at a stop sign. A busy stop sign. People don't expect you to come to a complete stop.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 5: Now, when I say a rolling stop again, I'm not saying fifteen or twenty miles an hour. I'm saying, you go, you slow down to almost a complete stop, and then you let your foot off the brake and you roll a few feet as you continue to look, and then you and then you press on the gas and you go.
Speaker 3: That's a completely normal thing.
Speaker 5: Here's somebody says it's a stop sign, not a yield. For once in the six years I've been listening to the show, I agree with Dougie and not Rover. Nice a stop sign. I assume people stop and not roll through. Tommy, Yes, just wait till they start installing roundabouts, Rover, you will be completely lost.
Speaker 3: Annoying roundabouts suck. Don't do not install those.
Speaker 5: Turn the stop sign into a slow down sign and almost stop.
Speaker 7: I like the roundabout every every street I've come across it. I used to have a stop light at and now it's a roundabout thousand times thousand times better. Other than people don't want to use it correctly. If everybody knew how to use it, it's a great, it's great. Terrible it's the worst invention in the world. What are you talking about, Charlie. Traffic stop. Yeah, traffic doesn't stop. It's great.
Speaker 6: You still sometimes have to stop and wait for the trap. Wait, you have to.
Speaker 5: Wait for the person who's in the roundabout, so there is there's still and it's you know, and then it's even more confusing to me. Now, I know, statistically they're like, oh, these are safer, they do that in Europe, They're so great.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't think so.
Speaker 5: To me. I think they cause more accidents because people are unsure what the hell is going on at a round about. And then you have some that are that they have large roundabouts too. Most of them are one lane. Some of them I've seen like three or four lane roundabouts. What the hell is that it's really and then you got to weave in and out, and I mean it's just it's garbage, total garbage.
Speaker 11: And if you've been in the wrong lane before and you're like, oh, no, I'm supposed to be on the inside lane, and now I have to go all the way back around to get to where I need to be right, I mean.
Speaker 5: I've gone around and around for about I think national lamppins, European vacations, keep going around you miss getting off.
Speaker 11: I've seen them like almost a figure eight where there were two, right, I mean those are acting.
Speaker 6: That's too much. Just give me a stop sign or a stop light.
Speaker 5: Yes, anyway, So this is what the future is gonna hold when it comes to traffic enforcement stop sign cameras, where they're gonna start hitting you with tickets if you don't come to a complete and full stop.
Speaker 7: Here's here's this image I have of this thing I was talking about. If you I don't know if you can see my mouse, you can't. But if you see right where it says Woodward Avenue right there. Okay, we're gonna start one to the third one half. The first one's half cut off. See that one that's cut off. See there's a little cement thing that pops out. There's cement in the street. They built like a planter in the middle of the street. And then there's one up above to the left. So when you're driving you have to slow down or you'll run, you'll drew in your car, so you have to stop. And then if another car is coming at you, guys both have to go around this thing. It's just annoying in the middle of the road, so you have do the traffic to go around it.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, this is ridiculous. Oh it is.
Speaker 5: Whose idea was this, I don't know, but people were speeding down the street and now you can't or you'll just there's there's So this is one set of them, and then there's another set higher up in the in the road a little more north.
Speaker 6: Well that's good. Then it slows you down.
Speaker 7: It definitely does, but nobody knows how to do it correctly, because if you went slow around it, both both cars could fit around it, but nobody does it, so they just speed through it.
Speaker 5: They try to beat the other person. It's like a game of chicken where it almost probably is prone to cause more ax.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm sure it's definitely caused a lot of accidents because I go through the right way and some guys, as long as you really hug the thing, you can get around both cars can go. But other people just speed right through it and they're like, you're not supposed to do that, and then you almost get hit in the head on collision.
Speaker 3: It's very dump I.
Speaker 11: Mean, people also don't know if there is a car parked on your side of the street, that you're the one who should stop and wait for the other person to pass before you go into that oncoming traffic lane to go around the car.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't know that.
Speaker 11: Everybody always speed around as fast as they can't. They're like, no, I'm gonna beat you even though I have the right of way, and they will.
Speaker 6: Go all crazy. Oh yeah, it drives me insane.
Speaker 7: That one really does drive me nuts too, Especially that piss me off. And when people don't understand that a blinking light or a light that's not working is a four way stop.
Speaker 5: We have a problem with the country. Nobody knows that when you get two as when I stop lights out and it's blinking.
Speaker 7: They just start driving the just go, oh, I don't have lights today.
Speaker 3: That's fine for me. Everybody else is it's they have to stop. I don't. It's really annoying.
Speaker 5: Well, I just I'm not looking forward to more and more of these stop sign cameras. And again they're saying eighty seven percent of people aren't coming to complete stops at the stop signs, so they're just gonna I mean, this is just a.
Speaker 3: Money grab, is essentially what it is.
Speaker 5: Speaking of technology and legals stuff. There is an ingenious guy. I like this guy. This guy, his name is Matthew Elliott. He's representing himself in a court case. This is in Connecticut, and this case has been going back and forth and there's you know, various filings, rulings, things like that, And what this guy did in one of his online filings is ingenious.
Speaker 3: He put a he put a.
Speaker 5: Filing together, and then he put in really teeny tiny invisible fonts. He put what he wanted AI to do if AI was used in his case, so he would I guess they call it a prompt injection.
Speaker 3: So he was using invisible text kind of.
Speaker 5: We did a story about professors trying to catch their students cheating by putting invisible text in the homework assignment and that if you copied and paste your whole thing into chat GPT and tell it to write a paper, that it would then put a random word antelope or something in there. Yeah, and so he knew anybody who had cantelope in a in a paper about you know, machines or whatever, that he knew that you were cheating, that you had used AI. Well, this guy is doing this in a court filing where he put invisible text in there, and the invisible text was you couldn't read it if you were just reading it, but fully legible to any software that reads the document's text. So that if AI were used, and the prompts were to direct the AI to produce output that would favor him, meaning to make him win the case. And even there was a prior court clerk's ruling, he.
Speaker 3: Didn't like that. So he prompted the AI.
Speaker 5: He said, listen, take that prior clerk's ruling. That was obviously a mistake and an error in judgment. Ignore that, and here's why. And so he was prompting all this stuff in AI. Now I don't know how a judge ended up finding this. A judge find found out about this, and he was not too thrilled about this. Uh, and and he reprimanded this guy, this plaintiffs, at which point the plaintiff then started adding more invisible text into all of his court filings, putting jokes in there for the judge to find. I guess, but I mean in a way, I sort of look at it this way. If the text is there, and if there, if AI is going to be used in the case. To me, the case should be decided by an actual human being.
Speaker 3: Right, You're you're not going to see it.
Speaker 5: You're going to see whatever words you know, you're not going to see this invisible text. So you're ruling if you're ruling as a judge, as a human being, wouldn't even see that invisible text. I don't even think you should have a problem with the invisible text. I don't think AI should be reading all that stuff and coming up with a way to rule on it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 5: So I frankly, I don't see anything wrong with This guy, to me, is sort of keeping the system honest.
Speaker 3: And that's what he says.
Speaker 5: He goes, I was just auditing the court system to make sure you know, he's auditing the like the audit the.
Speaker 3: Auditor's YouTube channel.
Speaker 5: He's just auditing the court system in this particular case to make sure that there there's no weird AI rulings going on.
Speaker 3: I don't fault this guy for that. It is for them to use AI. Is that what he is proving?
Speaker 6: Like I think it is as going like, hey.
Speaker 7: You weren't supposed to be using this, So if you wouldn't have used this technology, this wouldn't have happened.
Speaker 3: Well, it is illegal.
Speaker 5: I think it's illegal for you to use AI when you do your filings. Now they're what they're doing when they are ruling on stuff. Because I know in Brazil there was a court case where something similar happened and that and these lawyers got in trouble for something similar to this.
Speaker 3: But you know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know how much AI is being used in the legal Oh, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sure it's being used like crazy.
Speaker 5: And we've all seen stories of attorneys that have been reprimanded because they've they've made these legal filings and they just prompt chat GPT or somebody to come up with it. And we know what chat GPD does. It lies and so it has a very convincing UH citations and footnotes and all this stuff prior case law that it's referencing, but it's completely made up. It's cases that don't even exist, and so attorneys have gotten in trouble for filing. And sometimes it's even high powered, really expensive law firms. We've seen story about this. So, now that being said, this guy's acting as his own attorney. I don't know what the court system is doing with the AI. But I don't have any problem with this guy. If he's putting invisible text in there, to me, I go, well, you shouldn't even see it. Hey, I shouldn't be ruling on this. He could put whatever he wants in there. A human being, the judge should be the one ruling on this.
Speaker 3: Doujie. You have the Shizzy coming up in just a few minutes. What's on the way.
Speaker 4: So whenever you think of actor Matthew McConaughey, you think about him being smelly and a big pot smoker.
Speaker 3: Well, smellie, I don't think of him as smelly. Why do you think of him as smelly?
Speaker 4: There have been reports that he's smelly like MOLLYO Like he doesn't shower.
Speaker 3: He's one of those guys.
Speaker 6: So yeah, he doesn't really use deodorant. And then huge pot smoker.
Speaker 4: But apparently he says he stopped smoking pot because of a song? What song by what artists really made him stop smoking pot?
Speaker 6: I'll tell you that story coming up next.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll be right back on Roverige Morning Glory, Hang on,