Speaker 1: Chick, sinister, questionable, suspicious, vaunt or stirs the pod.
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 3: Okay, I should not get your car and it smells like fast food twenty four to seven. Okay, I'm gonna bring an air freshener in my pocket. I'm gonna hold one in my pocket the entire time. If I get in your passenger seat and it smells like last week's tackle bell, I'm spraying air freshener in your car.
Speaker 4: I don't care what you say.
Speaker 1: I get you no, I I totally get that. I don't need a whole lot of fast food, but I totally get that. But fast food, fresh fast food smells so good.
Speaker 2: It does in the moment.
Speaker 4: But I shouldn't get in your car, and I don't because there's not fast food in the car. If there's not fast food in the car with us, why is that smell like looming in your car? You have never put an air freshener in your car.
Speaker 1: I'm always happy to see normal people with a car as messy as mine. Yes, it's like I get into a friend's car and it's like, oh, well, you got three kids to see. Your car is a mess and there's goldfish crackers in the back seat and there's like some sort of unknown mystery substance on the on the floor mat. It's always nice to see like your cup holder is full of spilt coffee and a jelly bean. It's like, how the hell what? I'm glad to see that other people who I think would be neat have a jelly bean and spilled coffee in their cup holder.
Speaker 4: No, I'm apparently does not. I'm not that guy.
Speaker 2: And maybe no.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, maybe it's because my car is newer. I got it like end of twenty twenty four, but no, even my old car. I just I cannot stand mess and smells like that. You don't have one of those tree air fresheners sitting in your car. I feel like everyone, if not for anything but decoration, should have that in their car.
Speaker 5: I don't have anything in my car that's like a smelly thing.
Speaker 2: Me neither, just you.
Speaker 6: I probably should have one.
Speaker 7: I don't. Usually I would say I probably don't have a fast food smell in my car ever, because I don't really eat host food. But I do, however, keep my gym shoes in there at all times, so it definitely has a little bit of a smell every once in a while.
Speaker 3: What about the people that leave drinks in their cup holders for days?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you got to get rid of that. That's also discussed.
Speaker 7: That's something that's interesting to me because I feel like we see garbage cans all the time. Why is it not just like built to go throw that away?
Speaker 2: That's what I do.
Speaker 3: We have a trash can right outside our parking garage, and I pretty much clean my car out in the trash can sometimes.
Speaker 5: I mean I get rid of like food things that I have in my car. But I have so much stuff in my car. So like I agree with you, Dave. Where if I go into someone else's car and they have tons of stuff and the first thing that they do is apologize and say, hold.
Speaker 4: On, I got to move stuff off of my seat.
Speaker 2: You do that?
Speaker 4: I know I do that?
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 5: Is I If I'm the only one driving my car, I never have to bring anyone everywhere anywhere? So yes, I'm gonna put stuff on my passenger side seat.
Speaker 4: Why does it have to be clean? It's just me and the cars.
Speaker 2: It's not a dirty clean ex No, wait a minute, oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not a dirty clean ex. I have a little garbage bag for that, oh do you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What about those people that they have stuff like piled up so nobody can get in your car, or they're like their hoarders pretty much, they have stuff all across their dash.
Speaker 4: You ever see those people driving and I'm just like, what's happening here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is this your closet?
Speaker 1: People are just different. I mean some people get their carves. Some people were like, I got a new car and I never drink, I never eat in this car. And other people are like, eh, that lasted about a week for me, and now there's French fries in the cup holder and I don't know, goldfish crackers all over the passenger seats.
Speaker 3: So no, if you're not a door dash driver, your car should not smell like McDonald's French fries.
Speaker 1: Here's a fun fact. In Germany, they're big car offiicionados, and German cars do not come with a standard cup holder because Germans do not drink in their car. At least this used to be maybe you know, a half a generation ago. So if you were in Germany and you were renting a car, there's no cup holders in the car. But if they make a BMW or Mercedes. For America, they put a cup holder in because we Americans got to have our caribou in the car. But in Germany they don't drink in their car. I think we should all have more cup holders. That's Bailey stirs the pot.
Speaker 4: I only have two.
Speaker 1: I want you got one in your door for what the door? It's not and it's slow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, why do you look for though you just said nobody gets in your car?
Speaker 5: You need four drinks in the car all time, A lot of I have a lot of like bottles.
Speaker 4: I'm thirsty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm thirsty. Okay, I'm a beverage. So your your your statement today is.
Speaker 4: Uh, moonstar's the pot.
Speaker 3: Your car should not smell like fast food twenty four to seven and just tidy it up. I'm not asking for it to be uh what is that thing called not car washed? But what's the level of tailed? Yeah, I'm not asking for to be detailed and like pressure cleet, but tidy up.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't need a good car detailing? I wrote on my book I have a book out. I actually have two.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: One is called take a shower, show up on time, and don't steal anything which is full of life advice, and it's get your friend or your partner's car detailed. Yes, surprise them they go out with their girlfriends or you know, somehow they got their car. You take it by the detailing shop and surprise them four hours later with their car detailed.
Speaker 2: That would be See it really is cool.
Speaker 4: I would love to get like my seats like steamed. There's a lot of stains on those things. I don't know from her.
Speaker 1: I had my seat steamed once and it was so just wonderful, luxurious. Yes, yes, yes, all right, that's it. We'll come back in a second with so woman who's got a little bit a problem. She says that every woman has this. This not a problem, kind of a challenge. She said, every woman has gone through this at some point in their life. And it's kind of funny. And we'll see whether you agree. Next, we could dance.
Speaker 2: We could dance on that.
Speaker 1: Let's do Dave's dirt kind of a rundown of show busy kind of stuff and see what's going on. Chloe Kardashian wants to be frozen and preserved. I said, now, can we do it now, let's do it now, and she's like, no, No, favorite if I had to pick one, wait till I die first. But she wants to be frozen and preserved as.
Speaker 8: Soon as I can be frozen and preserved.
Speaker 4: Sign me up.
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't mind my number like I do not care about aging when it comes to the digits. I can one hundred and four if I look like this, and I'm great.
Speaker 1: Okay, So she wants to continue to look the same way that Chloe. You No, it's really not gonna happen, But I do look forward to pushing the frozen broccoli out of the way to get to Chloe Kardashian over the Byerly's aisle. So Cycla, there's her head. Okay, you're in the way of the frozen broccoli.
Speaker 7: Heated rivalry is something that everyone's been talking about. It's a hockey show on HBO, but not a hockey show. It's about, you know, some men having relations with each other.
Speaker 4: That's a gay love story.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you, Bailey. You're putting them in better worse than I did.
Speaker 7: And so Andy Cohen was interviewing one of the stars of the show named Hudson Williams, and he revealed that a lot of closeted professional athletes have privately been reaching out to him since the release of the Erotic Hockey drama. But we have no names, which is good, which is we're going to respect their prophecy.
Speaker 4: I love that show.
Speaker 1: It's a good thank you for not outing athletes on the radio, Jenny.
Speaker 6: We don't have the name. I might just read if they were in front of me, but I don't.
Speaker 5: Hillary Duff is teasing a new single off her new album.
Speaker 4: It's called Luck or something.
Speaker 1: Now listen to this and see how much it sounds like Taylor Swift. So Vant found this song and it's very close.
Speaker 3: That seem like drum pad poom deathite.
Speaker 1: This sounds like the same. It's not the same songwriters. But I think that sometimes artists or songwriter will be like, oh, well, how can we make this sound like Taylor Swift? And then the producer will be like, well, you put a lot of keys in there, a lot of keys, keys, like as in keyboards. Okay, sure, thank you.
Speaker 4: It's me.
Speaker 3: Guess what nine o'clock PST. I mean specific time? So was that eleven us. Olivia Rodrigo is announcing something big. Today is the five year anniversary of her song Driver's License. And she's got like a little thing on her website saying that something's coming. I think it's gonna be the announcement for her new album, which I'm really looking forward.
Speaker 4: Or two, I'm hype.
Speaker 3: Because look, Bruno Mars is dropping really soon, Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 4: We're getting back real pop music. Let's just put it out there, real pop music. I'm just saying, sorry, Chapple, sorry, Chap.
Speaker 6: Get real pop again.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: They don't make music like when I was a kid, like Bruno Mars.
Speaker 4: What I'm looking for, don't. They don't make music like Bruno Mars. He's so good.
Speaker 1: This is kind of cool song that goes back like back when they used to make good music. Seventeen years ago. Kesha and Flow Ryder did right Round and then they did a little concert and they got together on this song again.
Speaker 3: I saw him at a Twins game, flow Rider, like the year or two ago, and he every song he sang it was you spin, no no, no no, I need everybody up on the dance floor, so we all jumped up.
Speaker 4: But like, dude, just sing the song every single song.
Speaker 2: He did that. He did that.
Speaker 1: When he came to Star Party at myth and Ish years ago, didn't you bring Jinny up on stage?
Speaker 4: I don't like that.
Speaker 6: He brought every girl up on stage.
Speaker 7: Yes, he always does that, except for what I loved was he was there a few years ago and he actually had dudes go up on stage instead. But like the time before that, Yeah, he had a bunch of girls come up on stage.
Speaker 4: And I had gone up to him.
Speaker 7: During the meet and greet and I was, you know, out there back in the day because this was like seven years ago, and I was like, hey, Flow, like, if you need a backup dancer, I'm your girl, and he did a little like look at my behind area and then looked back at me. He goes, well, don't flake on me then, and I was like I won't, Flow, I got you. And so I'm like standing near the stage as he's about to do that, and I was gonna walk away, and one of his like entourage guys was like, where are you going? And I was like, I don't know. I'm just gonna go somewhere else. He's like, no, you need to stay here. And then he brought all these girls up but me, plus like a hundred other chicks, so it was nothing special for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then I got total to him.
Speaker 7: But I got strong armed by some girl that weighed like one hundred pounds.
Speaker 6: When I did try to get closer to him, she was like.
Speaker 7: No, and I was like all right, fine, and then I just went off the stage and he gets knocked out. He's the good Times being flower tight. He does follow me on Instagram just so really the only person that bots me on that's famous.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I had I had something I think it was on Instagram that I liked. It was Sammy Hagar and he liked my post yesterday and I was so like, whoa.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Sammy Hagar was, you know, a solo act and he was the lead singer in Van Halen for a long time and he was the iHeartRadio Music Festival last September with Michael Anthony from Van Halen and Joe Satriani legendary guitar player.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: And and so they put a little clip up there and I said, man, I saw these guys in Vegas at the iHeart Festival, and I said they were the best show of the night, definitely the most talented and the.
Speaker 2: Little heart on there.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness. Yeah, that's exciting. It is kind of exciting ever happened to me?
Speaker 2: You know what else is exciting?
Speaker 4: What Quentin time?
Speaker 1: So let's go home and cuttle up under a blanket and have hot soup.
Speaker 2: What is this soup bracket? What are we up to?
Speaker 3: Now? It's the last time we'll talk about this until we Declara winner Instagram Dave Ryan Show. What's the best soup We've gone from sixteen to now? Chicken wild rice or tomato soup, and chicken wild rice is blowing tomato soup out of the park.
Speaker 1: I can see that poor tomato soup. It is just underappreciated.
Speaker 2: It is poor.
Speaker 7: Bailey did say she'd make the soup once we deemed the winter that chicken wild rice soup might be one of the hardest soups to be.
Speaker 4: Is it really?
Speaker 7: It's definitely more difficult because you have to chop up a ton of different things.
Speaker 6: You gotta cook chicken.
Speaker 1: Now, listen to her, just get it, Like Costco's gonna say, go down to Costco or hot chicken wild rice soup in the big display. You go down, you get that, you put it in a glad ware, you bring it into work, and you're like, oh, made this myself.
Speaker 4: I'll do that.
Speaker 2: Idiots won't know the difference.
Speaker 4: I'll do that. I'll put in a little crock pot to warm it up.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, have a lovely day. Still, try carefully. The roads are kind of you know, it depends on where you are. You're smart, You've done this before, and we will see you back here tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Check out.
Speaker 1: It was a very very fun Minnesota Goodbye. We recorded it a little while ago, and if you've never listened to the Minnesota Goodbye, it is basically just like fun chit chatting with no interruptions of like songs and commercials and things like that. It's just us chit chatting this time for about twenty minutes and reading emails. And somebody gave I'm gonna give a shout out to Patty who listens to the Minnesota Goodbye and the show, and she gave us such a great pastime that costs nothing and it's so good for your mental health. And you're going, I'm not gonna croche. It's not crocheane, I'm not gonna take up spa loonking.
Speaker 2: No, it's not space. It's such a great and I wrote it.
Speaker 1: I sent that email to myself and a Jenny and Bailey, and I'll send it to yuvonn because it's such a great idea for your mental health and something to do that's just like wow, thank you, Patty. Find it on the Minnesota Goodbye. Just go to the iHeartRadio app and search Minnesota Goodbye.