Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning's five. It's six fifty five five and six to fifty five job five and six fifty five j All right, it's time now for the five at six fifty five. Brianna lost yesterday. Guys, that nuts Lisa took her down. Lisa, Welcome back to the Mojo in the Morning Show. Hi Lisa, Hi, good morning, Good morning, Lisa. Tell us a little bit about yourself. We got to get to know you. Oh boy, well, I'm packing and getting ready to drive to Cleveland. Oh well, that sounds fun. What's the occasion at work? Oh, this is a work trip. Okay. What do you do for a living?
Speaker 2: I partner with dental offices and Cleveland and Detroit.
Speaker 1: Okay, very cool. Well, it's nice to have you back with us. Christina is on as your challenger. Christina, you're from Mount Clemens, Michigan. You're a medical assistant in a urology office, and you are playing this morning from work. So you guys start this early. Huh. Yeah, I'm not clocked in yet, but they'll be waiting for me to clock in, clock in and get paid for listening at least, you know, right, all right, I'm a lock up Lisa and a soundproof area. I'll begin with Christina the challenger. Lisa. Hang on, you'll hear from Lydia five pop culture tribute questions. Whoever gets the most right wins? Ty always goes to the champion, Christina. Question number one. President Trump celebrated a big birthday recently. How old is he now? Seventy two? Question number two. Toy Story five is out in theaters this week. What's the name of the cowgirl character with the red hats?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I just watched this too, shall we? Question number three? Justin Verlander is set to make a return to Comerica Park this Sunday in a game against the White Sox. What city do the White Sox represent? Chicago? Question number four. On this day in nineteen ninety four, the OJ Simpson police chase took place. Ninety five million Americans were watching this slow speed chase on television. What vehicle was he driving at the time? Ford Bronco And question number five. Tom Holland confirmed that he and Zendia are married. What superhero is Tom famous for playing Spider Man? Let's bring the champ back from a sound proof area? Okay, Christina was off to a rough start, but she got three out of five. Three out of five is what you gotta beat, Lisa. Okay, all right, here we go. Number one. President Trump celebrated a big birthday recently. How old is he now? Eighty? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nothing. Number two Toy Story five is out in theaters this week. What is the name of the cowgirl character with the red hat?
Speaker 2: Three seconds?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, I do not know that really, okay, Jesse. Question number three, Justin Verlander is set to make a return to Comerica Park this Sunday in a game against the White Sox. What city do the White Sox represent?
Speaker 2: Chicago?
Speaker 1: Yes? All right, two more questions left, Christina, She's got to miss both of these in order to make you a winner. She gets them both, or gets at least what one more of these, then she's gonna win with at least a tie. Question number four. On this day in nineteen ninety four, the OJ Simpson police chase took place. Ninety five million Americans were watching this slow speed chase. What vehicle was Oj driving at the time, a white Bronco Yes, three to two In question five, clean win if you get this one. Tom Holland confirmed that he and Zendia are married. What superhero is Tom famous for playing Spider Man?
Speaker 2: You got it?
Speaker 1: Starts a new streak with Lisa. No matter what. We have not had a one and done in a bit, so it's actually a good odds that you're gonna win at least two right away. Will she win three? We'll find out tomorrow when we play again with you. Lisa, safe drive into Cleveland. Okay, thanks, and Christina, you have a fantastic morning. Clock in? Did you clock in yet? No, not yet, I'm going to in a minute. She works in a urology office. Do you know what urologists look at? Yeah? No, you go was the eyes? Yes? Kind of.
Speaker 2: Real? Yeahs up there, Yeah people, they look at your your eyes. Maybe I need to go see a urology All right, yes soon, Christina, Right, yeah, all right, hang on, we're gonna set you up with a gift card, checkers, a sponsor and all. This week it's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty five Ky Detroit Him the US next, Mosquite and Grand Records, SIMI VTS, Silly and Ird Radio Station guaranteed human real stories, real laughs, real doll, Blue Joe in the Morning and live