Speaker 1: It's the second date up date Joe in the morning. All right, why are you not getting a call back? We're gonna find out, Caleb, why would you not be getting a callback? First off, tell us about the way that you guys met. How did you meet her? We met on his okay, good one. How many hinge girls did you go through before you found this date? I mean she was the first one that called my eus. Okay, you know what, that's actually nice to know that. And what did you guys do on your date? We went to the bar and then back to my place? Okay? Does back to your place mean that something help happened other than you guys just hanging out watching TV or something. I mean, we didn't have sex, but I mean, you know, we did a little songing, okay. And when you said goodbye, I'm assuming she just left your place or you said goodbye to her she left her place? Was it pleasant?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Was she happy? And did she seem like she wanted to see you again?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes she did. And now no return text. It says here and your entry for this, and it also says that you haven't talked in a bit. We're going to get around with us right now, and you're going to say hi to her, Say Hi Caleb to Faith, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: How are you doing? Hi? Faith? How you doing? I'm good? How are you good? I don't want to interrupt you guys talking to each other. But Caleb, you got any questions that you want to ask? Faith?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I just want to say, what's up? And you know what happened? You know, when can we get back together and everything?
Speaker 3: I'll have to think about that, Caleb. I have a lot of things going on our.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the date was.
Speaker 3: Indescribable. I don't really have any words.
Speaker 1: Wait so real quick, because the date had a couple of parts. You guys went out out and hung out. That sounds like things went well enough for you to go back and hang out with him. Was the indescribable thing? What happened at his place? Yeah? It was? It was at his place.
Speaker 2: He's just uh uh, you know, a.
Speaker 3: Freak in in a creepy way, in a creepy way, in a creepy way.
Speaker 1: We don't yet, we don't yu yums unless we hear about it first. I want to hear about it. Well, what was what was he doing? That was freaky? Caleb? You're okay with her talking? More? Right?
Speaker 2: You were?
Speaker 1: You wanted to be here with us? Did I love you to keep talking? Definitely?
Speaker 3: It wasn't a ym, but he just wanted me to like call him names, and it was just a little awkward for a first date.
Speaker 1: But wait a second, you guys weren't Caleb. You did not have sex though?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, what what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: When? When was he wanting you to call him names? And what did you want to do? Yeah, that's the question I have just in general.
Speaker 3: On his at his home, he wanted me to call him daddy. That I mean, daddy has earned it's not just given. On the first date, he wouldn't even acknowledge me if I called him by his name, like only daddy.
Speaker 1: So it just got a little awkward. Oh that would be weird to me. I see that now. Right off the bath first and.
Speaker 4: You meet somebody they're demanding they call you that.
Speaker 1: That is just you got to speak it into existence.
Speaker 5: How did you propose this idea to her? Or like how did the conversation come where? Because you didn't have her call you daddy at dinner? So like how did it turn intoday? And what did you say to her.
Speaker 1: No, I mean it's it's all good. Like I just sat her down and we were just chilling, and I was like, hey, I mean, you know, it's be a lot better if you just went ahead and started calling me daddy, like we know it's eventually going to happen.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, that's funny.
Speaker 1: I mean that's funny to me.
Speaker 4: However, she said that you wouldn't even acknowledge her if she called you by your name, and that's where it gets weird and uncomfortable to me.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, uncomfortable. I just I just mean it like.
Speaker 2: That, like, well, you got to act like daddy, then that's what she said.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. Can I just come out and say that, first off, anythings with the names is weird. I just think it's weird. It's got to be Nashville. You can't ask to be called something, right. You can't do that. Number one. You can't ask to be called something and not be in the middle of baking cookies. Like you can't, like, you can't just be sitting there and go, hey, by the way, I would like you to call me like that to me, like Caleb, Caleb, you sound like a fun guy. Okay, but you said, yeah, cookies baking cookie to daddy. But you guys didn't get to that level. You didn't have sex. No we're going to though, so you're speaking of exist you said you're going to you're not going anywhere because it sounds to me like Faith doesn't want to even go with you right now on the phone line here, Yes, she does hard to get.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: See, at first I thought it was a joke, but I did like after a while, like I thought this guy was going to pull out like bottles of baby oil.
Speaker 1: And have you ever it sounds to me like Anna, you've called somebody daddy before, But sure.
Speaker 2: I actually like it, but I agree with the sentiment that you have to act like daddy for me to call you.
Speaker 1: Daddy, Shannon, have you ever called anybody daddy? No? I mean, wait, that is a lie.
Speaker 4: Yes, like I've called my kid's dad daddy when I at him, but not not never in a sexual way ever to anybody?
Speaker 1: Have you called a way? Yes? Like what have you said? What do you mean? What is something you've said? I can't say why it's not a curse word.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's like I mean, I don't know that I've did head dickhead?
Speaker 1: I don't know that. I guess I've never really used a name other than their name.
Speaker 3: But like I've said, you said for girls that you call them, I wouldn't like to be called.
Speaker 1: Ever, not a name. I don't call people name. Do you like when I tell them to?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You do? Interesting? Man? It depends what about you, Joe. I just like to not be called the wrong name or told that they're calling the police. That's Felicia. What's up, Felicia? You wanted to comment a second date update?
Speaker 2: God, good morning, first time all time. So my comment is that I found a kount of gross to call a man daddy because I was raised by my father in the home and I call him daddy, So calling a man daddy just kind of freaks. It's just gross to me. I don't know, that's just me.
Speaker 1: I get it. I understand it, and it's disrespectful to the man that raised you and loves you and will be the only man that won't break your heart. Right literally Thanksgiving, you'd be like here, daddy. They both reached for it. Gross.
Speaker 2: See my skin is crawling.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the call. Tyler, what's up? Second date update? What's up, Heyvin, Hey Tyler, say hello to Caleb.
Speaker 4: Hey, Cal.
Speaker 2: I think this is just weird. It's starting to remind me of bad Sanna, where he was asking to call him Sannah.
Speaker 1: That was be an interesting one to call somebody in the bedroom Sannah, Hey Sah. I'm with you.
Speaker 4: Whether it's the bedroom or outside of the bedroom. You can't ask somebody to call you something it's I mean, unless it's like truly and you know.
Speaker 1: Remember we did the topic not that long ago of people who come up with their own nicknames, like you can't get it? Sounds a little like that. What's up, Adam? Say hello? You want to say something to Shannon her I got you, Shannon, Adam Okay, Sharon, I thank you and your husband should pick out names for you.
Speaker 4: I'll be honest with you, like and I have zero complaints about our sex life. I would laugh so hard I would not be able to do it with a straight face. It would totally kill the mood.
Speaker 1: I cannot. I just can't do.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: But he's a talker, yeah, is his talking about the actions or talking about like what he's got planned the next door, by the way, that would be something Caleb best way possible, and I don't think that there's even a chance. See if you can ask Faith possibly for another date and see if she rethinks us. Yeah, I mean, baby girl, I don't understand what the big deal is like we still get to know each other, you know, take it slow. I just don't see the problem.
Speaker 2: Now you want to take it slow?
Speaker 1: No, I'm good a baby girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, Faith, answer his question again, but this time say daddy, you know you're talking about Faith.
Speaker 1: I get it. Thank you for going on with us, Thank you for being patient. Second date update.
Speaker 4: All right, this is the whole of the dirty on the thirty back thro Da Second date update and more than roses, this is Mojo in the Morning.