Speaker 1: Is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on an Amazing Friday. We have so much we're gonna talk about. We're going to talk about full stop. Why do people say that now? Full stop? Who is the Democrat base? NATO?
Speaker 2: All that?
Speaker 1: So much more coming up in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show, Bronco. This guy says, when Gavin Newsom is using lingo like period full stop? Or why is Gavin Newsom using lingo like period full stop? I've heard him use it multiple times. I'm thirty six. I don't even know what it means. Does Chris know? First of all, Chris doesn't know anything, all right, don't ever bank on Chris knowing anything at all unless it's nerdy producer things with knobs and buttons and stuff like that. That's one two Communists believe in control. Now it just just hang with me here controlling every not just where you live, where you work.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: Controlling language. They don't want an honest debate about anything because they can't win an honest debate. Would you like a great example of this, When is the last time you had an argument with the liberal aunt pegy in your life a political argument. How quickly did he or she call you a name, change the subject or walk away? Call you a name, change the subject or walk away? How quickly did it happen? Why did it happen? Liberal ant Pegy has not thought logically through any of her positions. Liberal aunt Pegy is a herd animal. She has been programmed. She watches CNN, She'll go read every left wing news site. She'll listen when the communists call Donald Trump hitler. And that's as deep as she's gone. And that's as deep as she want to go. This wants to go. That's as deep as her programming is. Tell me what to think, tell me what say, tell me what to care about. She wants to be led. She is a herd animal. You you're not like that. You're listening to me. You disagree with me though from time to time. Don't you shoot? Maybe all the time? Good? That means you're thinking for yourself. I want you to be a freaking robot. You think you have your own opinions. Disagree? Great? Sounds good? You have tested the things you believe, You've tested them, you've walked through them in your mind. She's never done any of those things at all. She has been programmed. Now, if you've been programmed, this is what you say about this. When it comes to illegals, you say this. When it comes to abortion, you call it women's reproductive rights, you say this, These are the proved things. This is what you say. Well, if that's what you believe, then you can't afford some sort of an open debate. She can't sit for fifteen minutes and have a political debate with you about logic and reason and facts and truth and things like that. She can't have that because she would lose. So for her, she doesn't think you should be allowed to say these things. Remember during COVID. Let's go back to COVID because it's such a great example of this. Remember during COVID, people who were out there saying basic, pretty scientifically accepted things were censored off of social media. The Biden administration so evil and communist. They went to social media companies and told them, take that down. Don't allow them to say that. Isn't that weird when you're dealing with a supposed pandemic where people are dying and they're trying to come up with solutions. No, the only thing that works is the vaccine in ten booster shots. Yeah, but I mean I think maybe if I got some fresh air and sunshine. Historically that's been a great way to fight again. No, only the vaccine and booster shots, okay, but I feel like maybe some sunshine. Delete his YouTube page, delete his account. He can't say that control They cannot allow an open, honest debate, so full stop. Communists love using that term now period, full stop. What is that? It's a way of cutting off any debate after you make a statement. I wasn't offering an argument, a logical thought. I made a true, factual statement. And by the way, boop, I just put a luck on it as soon as I finished it, so you can't argue with it. Full stop, full stop. I'm not stopping at all. Hey, no, full stop, We're about to talk about what you just said. They love to control what you can and can't say, Great dodger of the Dome definer, This guy says you and others while speaking about Commies refer to their base and how everything the Commies do or say comes from, or is approved or denied by their base. Can you explain exactly who or what does their base consist of? Love, your show says his name is Dewey. Okay, who is the base of any party, of any party? You know who the base is. You know who decides the primary voter. It is the primary voter of each party who decides the direction of the parties. It's not the general election voter. I applaud you for going out last November and voting for Donald Trump. That's good. Good, Good for you. You did good. I did the same thing. Good, good for us. High five for both of us.
Speaker 4: Whoo.
Speaker 1: The primaries are where you decide the direction of your party. Okay, Well, how does that explain the Communists going so far to the left. Republicans haven't really moved to the right. They're thankfully drifting to the right on issues like immigration and deportation and things like that. But Democrats have gone so far left. How did that happen? Did they all get together in DC? Was it Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and Barack Obama? They got together in DC and they decided, Hey, let's go left. Nope, Democrats. The Democrat voter he has gone to the left. Combined with the fact he participates in his party's primary on average at double the level the Republican does. On average, fifty percent of Democrat voters participate in their primary. On average, twenty five percent of Republicans do. Why is it the Democrat Party has gone so far to the left. The Democrat primary voter gets involved and demands it, the Republican primary voter does not. For the most part, the Republican primary voter stays home. Seventy five percent of registered Republicans stay home on primary day. But it's actually even worse than that. The Republican primary voter who shows up overwhelmingly votes for the incumbent who is in power. It's true. Now, I don't want to beat on primary voters again too much, because we're improving. I'm gonna try to do that less and less because Republican primary voters are upping those numbers. They are getting more and more involved in their primaries. And as they get more and more involved in their primaries, they are voting out these old rhino swamp rats. I saw a list today, and forgive me, if you're listening, I'm sorry I didn't clip your name. Somebody gave a list of the Republicans in Washington, d C. Who are retiring in the House of Representatives, the ones who are retiring. Hey I'm gonna retire, I'm not running a again. Hey I'm gonna retire. I'm gonna not run again. And they gave them scores on How America First they were almost every one of them was a D or an f The guys who are swamp rat losers, globalists. These guys are either losing their primary or they think they're going to lose their primary, and they're retiring John Cornyn in the state of Texas. John Cornan is about to lose this primary to Ken Paxton. He is losing. And the word out of DC is they're pulling money away from Cornyan. They don't think he can win. The word out of DC is Donald Trump credit to him is not going to end up endorsing Corning, which he was leaning on leaning towards doing It looks like they're leaving Cornyn to the wolves. What does that tell you? The GOP primary voter is finally waking from his slumber and punishing swamp rat rhinos at the primary ballot box voting base. When I say voting base, it is the primary voter. It's not you know, the MAGA coalition that I keep describing the people who elected Donald Trump president. Not just you and me we're the base. It's the MAHA people, the RFK ones, the young men who are angry about the economy. That's the whole coalition. But you and me, we are the base. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Friday. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse callishow dot com. We have to pause on our regularly regularly Chris, that can be a hard word sometimes, Okay, on our regularly scheduled programming. Nailed at that time. First try, we have to pause, and we have to talk about my favorite thing in politics. Democrats pandering to black people. Always the funniest thing in the world. It's always so shameless, just shameless. Usually pretty racists too, but they do it. They've gotten away with it for years. And here was Representative Aley Stevens. Oh let her take it away.
Speaker 4: I am definitely playing my theme song, which is Cevie Wonder don't you Worry about a Thing? Okay, that's a good kickoff. I feel like it gets people in the groove. We gotta do some Maretha. Okay, Now we might need to do a little RSPCT some.
Speaker 1: What play that? I'm gonna have to look at this up. How do you spell?
Speaker 4: I am definitely playing my theme song, which is Stevie Wonder, Don't you worry about a thing?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good kickoff.
Speaker 4: I feel like it gets people in the groove. We gotta do some Maretha. Okay, now we might need to do a little RSPCT.
Speaker 1: I am ninety nine percent sure there is an E in there after the R tomato tomato whatever. Hey, Jassey. I hear a lot of movement to a lot about movement to Red states, but I never hear about any movement or anything else about Mississippi. What is up with that state? It seems like it's the most affordable state in the Sound South. Why does Mississippi seem to be invisible? Mississippi is poor. I love Mississippi. I have gone through Mississippi a few times, and I greatly enjoy Mississippi. But the reason, part of the reason you don't hear as much about it is it is almost every year, in fact, it may be every year the poorest state economically in the United States of America. What's that mean? Well, it all comes back to economic matters, doesn't it. You gotta have a job. You can't just move someplace because you liked Baltics. It doesn't matter how red it is. If I move there, if I pack up my family, if I get disaffected with Texas and I pack up my family and we decide we're going to move over to Mississippi, Well, I have to find a job there. If I can't find a job, I can't move there. There's not a ton of economic opportunity in Mississippi. There is, however, a waffle house where they use the N word all the time. Remember that story. I was passing through Jackson, Mississippi, and you know, I love waffle house. I'm a waffle house guy, and I pull in, I gotta get gas. I'm in a Toyota Camray, so it's not it's an old one, not a new nice When I was old, driving and I pop in waffle house and I walk in and I'm the only customer in there, and it's all black people working in there. Well, I hadn't spent a lot of time in the Deep South. I'd been all over the country, but I hadn't spent a lot of time in the Deep South. So I just sit up at the counter and I start ordering my food. Well, they could not have been nicer, by the way, could not have been nicer with not only just to me, but to each other, but to each other. They keep saying the N word with a hard R. They just keep calling each other and this and that. And I'm sitting there at the counter looking around, like, are they allowed?
Speaker 3: Can you?
Speaker 1: I don't think you can say that? But no one seems to be being offended. And then he would call her and Ann and she would call him and n And I'm sitting there cross hot sauce. It's what a little you know, I'm just gonna I mean, you know, I'm gonna get to check. I'm gonna get the check, and I'm gonna go. But really, that couldn't have been more wonderful to me. Jesse, my biracial niece, is marrying her girlfriend with a gay pride Black Lives Matter theme in which I've been invited. The other night, the family was going out to dinner and my mega liberal sister picked a restaurant that has Black Lives Matter and gay Pride flags in the window. Incensed in living by the mantra put your money where your morals are I refuse that we go there. We ended up going to a different restaurant restaurant and I have since been uninvited to the wedding. Should I go along to get along? Or cut them out of my life? What say you? Says, I can use his name, his name is seth Oh. Out of your life? Yeah? No, just completely cut them out of your life. You don't need that kind of demonic filth in your life. What are they going to And I didn't say stop loving them or stop praying for them? What are you ever going to get by associating with those people? Besides heartache? Do you have anybody in your life? Friend, relatives, whatever? And you know when you pick up that phone or when you meet them, you know by the time you hang up, by the time you leave, you will be less happy than you were when you met them. There's someone in your life, isn't there that person who's just a joy sucker. And no matter what, there'll be some kind of drama, some sort of controversy, they'll want to argue about something every single time. Cut them out of your life. Cut about. As I have grown older, I've done this more and more and more. I make it a priority. I seek out people to cut out of my life. I seek out situations to cut out of my life. I won't do this. I won't do that. I refuse to do this. I'm not talking to him, I'm not talking to her. I'm not going over there. And it's been fantastic. There is a bottom of the barrel in every society. If you make it a priority to make sure you never have to deal with the bottom of the barrel, your life gets better. All right, Federal law enforcement should join the FBI.
Speaker 5: Next is The Jesse Kelly Show on an Amazing Friday and ass Doctor Jesse Friday as we Chop Away and Everything underneath the son.
Speaker 1: Hey Bronco, I normally don't watch the YouTube videos of your show unless I need to cure myself of the hiccups. Not very nice, but I just noticed you're wearing some different headphones than what you were wearing before. Are they a different brand or just updated? Could you tell us about them? All right? Why said ask me anything? So here's what it is. I don't know how to explain what I'm about to explain, but here it is. Okay, these headphones you're seeing, the brand is I want to make sure I get this right. They're not an advertiser or anything after shocks. I think shocks just maybe the brand sho k Z shocks I think is the name of the brand. Okay, what are they? Well, there are generally two types of headphones. What the big you know, ear muff ones that go over your ears or the ones that go inside of your ears. I despise both kinds. I don't like the big one, the big ear muff types, and the ones that go inside my ear. If you wear them too much, they bother the inside of my ear. So I went looking and I discovered these. You can just buy them on Amazon. I think there were one hundred bucks. I think they were so they were expensive, but I think there were one hundred bucks. They've gone down, Chris, Okay, okay, so they've gone on that a little bit. Of course, Chris is going to keep track of the sales. These are what's known as bone conduction headphones. With me, bone conduction headphones. Don't ask me the science behind it. I went to community college. The idea behind it is they're not in my ear. They're not the cups that are over my ear. The part that touches. My head sits in front, it's not even covering my ear hole. It sits in front of it, just against the skin, and yet I hear everything perfectly. Quick side note, ladies, you go out there and you're a little jog bra and go out there looking hot, running around the lake or something like that, going for a hike in the mountains. Are you listening to music a podcast?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 1: Can you also hear what's around you or coming up behind you? These are an excellent safety thing because not only can you hear me and the music, you can hear your surrounding right, because they're not covering up the ear lofe anyway. These are bone conduction, right, These are bone conduction. It's what they are. So all that was easy to explain. Here's the part. I can't explain, no idea what happened, no idea what happened. There'll be some super smart nerd or doctor listening who will explain it to me. Chris, how long ago? Two months? Three months ago? Would you say? Two or three months ago? They started to irritate my skin. I have no explanation why they irritated my skin to such a degree. I'm not even kidding. I thought to myself, did the cleaning lady did she clean them and leave cleaning supplies on it or something like that and not a little irritation. I mean, it would be so bad if you ever watched the video of the show, it would be so bad two or three months ago that when I wasn't listening to myself through them, I would push them up onto my head because they irritated me so freaking bad. I don't know why. I don't know what happened. I don't know. Chris thinks Silicon's sensitivity after years of prolonged exposure, which I guess that could be. Really, Like I said, I don't know. I'm an idiot, I'm white trash. I don't know any of these things. I know they started to bother me a lot. So I told you Wish producer Chris about this, and I show up one day and he has I don't even know what this is. He has some sort of a black sleeve thing that he has put over the top of these and it worked. They don't bother me anymore. There. They're not new headphones. It's just a new Christians Jerry rig This whole thing just some new sleeve thing that Jewish producer Chris would over the top of them, and it's kosher. Hey, Jesse, I'm in a moral dilemma career wise. I currently work as a federal law enforcement analyst. But I'm an under thirty male in good physical condition. I believe becoming a special agent is the next step in my career progression. I have it to desire to do more physically as I am able to. I know the FBI has become a corrupt secret police agency, but they provide a job that I am passionate about as a special agent. Is it possible to still work for them? Them in good conscience ask me not to use his name, and of course I will not use his name. All right, brother, I'm a level with you here. You sound like the exact kind of guy we want in that type of role. Sounds like you have the right heart for it. Physical dude, we need that stuff to You sound like that kind of guy, and I credit you for that, and I credit you for your bravery wanting to step out on it. However, as you are aware, I know people inside of that building. I know people who have left that building. I cannot, in good conscience tell you to join the FBI with what I hear, with the things I hear, because I believe there is a chance that they will sideline you or do worse to you because of your good heart. This is an organization that is deeply evil. They may have toned that down a notch while Donald Trump is president, but there is so much evil inside of that building, and they are dying to get a new Democrat in the White House so they can go back to throwing as many right wingers in prison as they possibly can. And worse, Now, what if they make you become part of that? Do you remember Steve Friend, Friend of the show, Wonderful human Being, Steve Friend, Special Agent Steve Friend. He's just like you, one of those guys, one of those pipe hitter types, just one of these natural warrior types. Steve Friend was working as a special agent. Steve Friend was working on child porn cases, looking down the most disgusting demons in our society. And that's the kind of guy you want doing that kind of thing. Go find him, throw him in a dark cage. The FBI went to Steve Friend and said, no more of this. You see, we've got some of these upity conservatives getting mad at school board meetings. We need you to go label them as domestic terrorists and open files on angry school board moms. Steve Friend didn't have the option to say no, that's wrong, I don't feel like it. He had to either do it or quit. He ended up quitting, to his credit, and now he's on I think he's still unpaid leave kicked outs to disgrace. What has happened to Steve Friend and Garrett O'Boyle in these types of disgrace? What has happened to these people? You're gonna join that. You can do it, Go do it, but I'm not telling you to do it. I will also say, there are federal law enforcement agencies that aren't the FBI. I hear a lot of great things about the Marshalls. What about the Marshals? What about uh not the ATF? Screw them? What about Ice? What about CBP? You can go be a pipe hitter for somebody that's not the FBI, You know that, right. I hear a lot of great things about a lot of these organizations. Consider it. The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic wonderful Friday. As we cruise into the weekend, remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Also, remember the degree to which your country has been handed to foreigners.
Speaker 2: And probably assume that there's some verification process that takes place for the receipt of most federal benefits.
Speaker 1: The reality is that there is not.
Speaker 2: This is particularly true in blue stags, willfully true in blue states in which all of these programs are operated entirely on the honor system. No verification takes place before individuals are enrolled in and receive these benefits.
Speaker 6: And jd Vance is on a lot of the anti fraud protections that existed in our government for a very long time were actually turned off by the Biden administration. So we think fraud has been a problem for a long time, it became a massive, massive problem under the Biden administration. We're going to do a number of things. First of all, we're going to turn back on those anti fraud protections so that all of these cabinet officials are looking at what's going on and focusing on it. The second thing is that we're going to take a whole of government approach, so much of what's going to make the Anti Fraud Task Force work is that we're communicating across different departments.
Speaker 1: Hey, Showgun, I agree foreign policy is extremely complicated. I'm a Trump supporter, but like you, view him as a rental car. What confuses me, and maybe you can shed some light on this. I thought we disabled Iran's nuclear capability in Operation Midnight Hammer. That was a year ago. Am I missing something? What are your thoughts? Don't sweat the ice don't sweat the ice cream at the bar stuff. I'm sure with hands the size of yours, a waffle cone was out of the question. Yeah. Look, that's part of the problem with the sell, isn't it is? We were told after Operation Midnight Hammer that Iran's nuclear program has been decimated. We dropped the bomb on all their underground bunkers, and now they don't have anything. All of a sudden, the entire US Navy is having to cross the globe and bomb Iran to smithereens because they were two weeks away from a nuclear weapon about to attack US. I don't have any reason to call Donald Trump a liar, certainly when it comes to foreign policy. He's very, very, very solid. That is a hard sell. That is a hard sell, and as I warned before it started, it didn't get sold. That's why our numbers are creating so badly. With independence. When President Trump was campaigning for office, he always mentioned this is a new email, by the way, that the price of gas at the pump will be cheaper. I'm having a hard time understanding why, if the US is a net exporter of oil, we have such an over abundance of oil, why gas prices have increased here and flirting with around four dollars a gallon. Twenty percent of the global oil supply flows through the Strait of Hormuz. Iran's military cannot stand up to our military. We wipe them off the map. Iran had exactly one card to play. It was always a the plans, and we knew it was going to be their plan. Iran's card to play was if you attack us, we will close the Strait of Hormuz, which will jack up prices for everyone and everything across the globe. Iran was attacked, Iran closed the strait. I don't have another way to put it. Everybody knew this, this is something that was well known. Now the strait is effectively closed and we need to get it opened up again. Hey, six minute quitter, What does that mean? Six minute quitter? Oh, that's off my stress test? VO two maxim thing the bike seat really hurt man? What Chris, what did I do my blood test today? Well, it was originally scheduled for today. What don't interrupt, Chris? Were there were complications and so it wasn't the chili dogs we had yesterday, Chris, that was only part of it. There were complications and it has been postponed until next Wednesday. The good news is ob didn't remember that it was scheduled for today, and so yesterday she asked me, she says, hey, when's your blood test? And so I just said next Wednesday. She didn't say, isn't your blood test Friday? Because she forgot. She has no idea anyway, this guy said, My seven year old daughter has been saying for a long time that she wants to be a police officer. I'm trying to raise her right and things are going well. She always says thank you to law enforcement and first responders, loves Jesus and America, and anytime she wants to insult anybody, she calls them a dirty call.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 1: I'm nervous because I share your opinion about sex differences and occupations. But I don't think I'll ever be able to look at that cute little face and tell her it's too dangerous to be a cop. Thoughts. I think she's seven years old, and I think that she's a woman, and she's seven years old. She's going to change her mind about ten thousand times before she's ever eligible to be a cop. What seven year old actually knows what they want to do and sets out to do it. Mister Kelly, do you feel like we might be currently in a civil cold war? Yeah, of course we are. We are that. I'm glad it's cold, by the way, I don't want it to get hot, But of course we are. Let's listen to the opposition party.
Speaker 3: We're still going to have a big battle over ICE. I believe ICE should be defunded. I don't think that ICE is any longer capable of existing because it is so corrupt at its core.
Speaker 1: That's not good. This isn't good.
Speaker 7: We will melt ICE, and I have a bill to do just that. We will dismantle the Departments of Homeland Security because, frankly, at this juncture nothing less is acceptable, they're all saying.
Speaker 8: Because I believe that there ought to be a special commission. If Democrats take over the House of Representatives or the Senate, there should be a special commission that investigates hece's legal violations.
Speaker 1: In human rights violations. We're not sharing a country with these people. We can't as long as they are working this hard against America and Americans. We're not sharing a country. We're at war for that country. We are in a political and cultural war, and it is one we must win. No matter how discouraged or disheartened you might be from time to time, we cannot afford to lose. We cannot afford to lose. The stakes are too high. That's why I have been talking to you, uncomfortable as it may be, offensive, as it may be, about how we're looking for the mid terms. It matters a lot. Democrats cannot be allowed to take power again in this country. They are too sick, they are too evil. They will do too much damage, and they'll do it as fast as they possibly can. All Right, I don't know what news the weekend's going to bring. I know that I'm not going to find out till Monday I'm going to put my phone down. I'm going to go to what track me tomorrow unless I'm pretty sick, and then I'll revisit this with you on Monday for Medal of Honor Monday. All right, that's all