Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings five, six fifty five, five and six fifty five, five and six fifty five braining champs.
Speaker 2: Anna, she got a little bit of a break over the weekend, a three day weekend.
Speaker 1: You're coming back for your third win. Hi, Anna, welcome back, Hi, thank you. Your challenger this morning. His name is Dylan. Come on, Dylan, Wait, hold on a second. Are you are you serious with this? Hold on, it's listen real quick. We're two blocks away from your at birth warehouse for the Bug afters.
Speaker 2: So, Dylan, were you at the after party in our building that we talked about at the beginning of the show. No, we haven't been there, but we are two blocks away at one end at ten in the morning.
Speaker 1: Let's go Dylan, two hours. How are you listening to the show this morning? Then, good question. I'm not. But I agreed to this last week. Oh you agreed to play last week?
Speaker 2: Okay, So, Lydia, you're still having him play even though he's at a been after party.
Speaker 1: I love it, absolutely. I have obligations. Were cheaper professional here, you know. And I asked you a question, have you been drinking? Of course? What do you mean? Our first all right, and I'm going to lock you up in a sound proof AREO.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're going to take on after party Dylan. Here five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion. Question number one, Scott Disick is celebrating a birthday today. Which Kardashian Jenner's sister does he share a child with?
Speaker 1: Let's do this, Let's do it. Question number two.
Speaker 2: There was a tribute to this NASCAR driver during Sunday's Indy five hundred race. He passed away from severe pneumonia at the age of forty one.
Speaker 1: And who is he? This was like guess and I think it's Chef Gordon.
Speaker 2: Question number three BT one Artist of the Year at the a m a's Last Night.
Speaker 1: What does AMA stand for? American Music Academy? Question number four.
Speaker 2: Zane Malik dropped some f bombs on fans in England over the weekend when they wouldn't move away from his car.
Speaker 1: What boy band was he once a part of? One Direction? And question number five.
Speaker 2: A sex scene featuring Sydney Sweeney went viral over the weekend, which happened during an episode of which Scandalous HBO show, Let's.
Speaker 1: Bring the champ back from a soundproof area? How do you deal? Three out of five? All right? And three out of five is what you got to beat today? Okay? Okay?
Speaker 2: Question number one, Scott Dissick is celebrating his birthday today. Which Kardashian Jenner's sister does he share a child with?
Speaker 1: Oh? Gosh no, who is it? Dylan?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cortney Arlyn? He got that one right. Question number two.
Speaker 2: There was a tribute to this NASCAR driver during Sunday's Indy five hundred race. He passed away from severe pneumonia at the age of forty one.
Speaker 1: Who is he Kyle Busch? Yes? Ranyle Busch tying it up?
Speaker 2: Question number three BTS one Artist of the Year at the AMA's Last Night.
Speaker 1: What does AMA stand for? American Music Award? Yes? Taking the lead. Question number four.
Speaker 2: Zane Malik drops some f bombs on fans in England over the weekend. They wouldn't move away from his car. What boy band was he once a part of?
Speaker 1: One Direction, One Direction two and Clean Wind? When you get this one?
Speaker 2: A sex scene featuring Sydney Sweeney went viral over the weekend, which happened during an episode of which scandalous HBO show show Anna three in a row, I don't handle what Dylan Dylan Dylan hanging out.
Speaker 1: Cardian still till ten in the morning.
Speaker 2: Dylan, I asked this question, you know, about an hour ago, to some of the ravers that were hanging out at the iHeart Building here in Eastern Market. I'm like, how do you guys get to do this when there's a lot of people that have to go to work on a Tuesday morning?
Speaker 1: Are you off or did you take off? What do you go here? You've got to take a vacation day. You you already get Memorial Day off and take an extra day off?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: And who is the best DJ that was at movement this week? Can you see anybody good?
Speaker 1: Underground? Baby? All right, Berts right now, we're here till ten am. Show up and let's have a time. Go crazy.
Speaker 2: Hey, rumor has it DJ four Fingers is performing at nine am today?
Speaker 1: Is there true to that? Oh yeah, he's about to play that. All right, Thanks buddy, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Dylan.
Speaker 1: We got a party gift for you. It's Module in the Morning's five is six fifty five five? Let me look er real quick to see what the parting gift is before
Speaker 2: I get a DJ four Fingers sent Scooter's Coffee is sponsoring this week You know, I think DJ four fingers performed too much this weekend