Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot going on. Mike Allen was talking about a lot of these subjects during his show as he was sitting in for slone today, I am going to do probably pretty much the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: These are issues that have that have really stirred a lot of passion in me over the last four or five, eight ten days. And I was thinking about that coming in today, and I was thinking, you know what, today, I'm just gonna I'm gonna try and take it down a notch. I try to have meaningful and substantive discussions with the guests that I have on these shows and these issues. When you talk about a possible settlement with the Hint and family happening at City Hall executive session on that yesterday, no one's saying anything about it. When I think about the disrespect to Cincinnati police and law enforcement here in the greater Cincinnati area, I get stirred up about that. I get fired up about that. Another subject that I get fired up about is what the Supreme Court is talking about today. The Supreme Court today hearing oral arguments. You've heard it on the news all morning long in West Virginia, or I should say, in cases that pertain to state laws in West Virginia and Idaho, and those state laws prohibit men, males, boys from participating in women's and girls sports. We have a similar law here in Ohio and that law was driven through by my first guest today, Representative Gary Klick, who's been a great guest on this show many times. And Gary click welcome again to seven hundred. Wow, it's great to have you on. This is the first time we've had a chance to talk in twenty twenty six. So Happy New Year to you, sir, and thanks for being here. I appreciate the time.
Speaker 2: Happy New Year, toys, A joy to be on you with Daniel on my favorite.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate that. So if you heard my opening remarks, I'm trying to dial it in a little bit today, trying to stay under control. So if I go off the rails a little bit during the course of this conversation, reel me back in if you would please. Okay, are we good there?
Speaker 2: Well, I was just thinking, and well I heard you say that. I'm thinking I'm the wrong person to have on when you tend to dial it in.
Speaker 1: Are you and I have talked about this subject so many times, But how did we Gary klick. How do we get to the point to where we have to have state legislators like yourself making laws that protect women in sports from from men, from boys who want to engage in women's sports. How do we get to the point to now where we have the highest court in the land having to take up this issue and decide whether or not biological boys can compete against girls in high school and college sports.
Speaker 2: Well, because the left has lost their minds. That's the only way, that's the only reason that we are here. And I just want to I'm very proud of you because even many of our own people make this mistake, and I even heard it on the news. It's like banning trans athletes. No, there are trans is. We don't have three sexes, you know, males, females, and trans. There are boys and there are girls. We are not banning trans from anything. We're banning boys from planning girls' sports. That's all there is. There's boys and the girls. Boys should not play in women's sports. And no pun intended, but this should be a slam dunk at the Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: Well, we do have a member of the Supreme Court who went asked, could not articulate what a woman was, so we we always have that that wild card.
Speaker 2: Well on the side of biologists, you know, you gotta She did admit that, yes, she's not got any common sense either, but that's not apparently a qualification for a democratic appointment to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: I heard earlier today that our Attorney General David Yost is at the Supreme Court today. I believe I believe that's where he was, and of course he is in support of the Safe Act passed by you and your fellow members of the state legislature. And he indicated that today's ruling well not well, the ruling won't come out probably till JUNI or July, but the arguments that are being made today could wind up having an effect on the law here in Ohio. When you and I talked about this previously, you told me that you were confident that this law would withstand challenges like this. How are you feeling about this now and what's happening at the Supreme Court today, How would that have an effect on the law I have here in Ohio.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you to our great President Donald Trump. We have a decent Supreme Court that's not Antontanzie Brown Age and so we've got good members of the Supreme Court. They're going to use common sense, they're going to use the law, and that's great, just the way that they should. I'm very confident that we're going to get a touchdown at the Supreme Court on this. And how does that affect our law? Right now? HB sixty eight is being challenged, which has both the same women's sports and save adolescents from experimentation, is being challenged on the health care part of it because they want to call it healthcare to communicate children, that's not healthcare. And that's the only parts of being challenged. The women's supports aspect of not being challenged. But should we fail at Skotis, I could see somebody challenging that part of the law here in Ohio as well. So so far there are no challenges in Ohio did that, But if we would lose at the Supreme Court, I think there would be challenges. But I just can't imagine us losing at the Supreme Court. I think we're going to spike the ball on this one.
Speaker 1: Well you like to think that. And as if the Supreme Court relies on science, if the Supreme Court relies on biological fact. They If the Supreme Court relies on common sense, then I think that this issue will be heard and the ruling will come out in Juni or July. It might be I don't know, it might be eight to one, it might be seven to two, something along those lines. It should be fairly convincing, and hopefully that will be the end of it. But Gary Klick, you and I both know that when it comes to the left here in Ohio and in this country, they never surrender on any issue that they've gotten their teeth into.
Speaker 2: Well, this is definitely the wrong thing for them to be digging their heels on, because this is an eighty twenty issue. If most Democrats agree with this on this quite honestly, according to all the polling, even democrats, most Democrats have enough common sense to know this isn't right. It's the work Democrats. But there's plenty of there's enough Fetterman's out there that say this is this is ridiculous, this is stupid, and they'll never win on this issue, at least not in the current climate. So I just feel, I just feel this is a winning issue for us. It's a winning issue for everyone. It'd be nice if we could see one of the Democrats on the Supreme Court have some common sense and rule according to the law, and according to common sense. We'll see what a blessing that would be. I'm not like holding my breath waiting on that. But this is just so cut and dry. Boys have an advantage. Men have an advantage. It's an undeniable advantage. You know, there's not enough estrogen to change that. There's not enough hormone blockers to change that. There's not enough surgeries to change that. The men have a distinct advantage over women when it comes to physical activities.
Speaker 1: When you pass legislation like this, the left ones to argue that this is an attack on transgender right. Yes, you've responded to this question dozens and dozens of times. What is your response when you come up against that argument.
Speaker 2: It's an attack they're attacking women.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: There trans There are no transgender rights. Uh, there's that's not in the constitution. Find me in the chapter and verse in that in the Ohio Constitution or the United States Constitution. Uh, there is no such thing as trans. Uh. Trans is a verb. It's something that you do. It's not who you are. You want to try to transition, The reality is you can never transition. A boy can never become a girl. A girl can never become a boy. There are no rights to depth. The rights belong to girls have rights, according to Title nine, to their own spaces, their own sports, their own locker rooms. I mean, I've sat and talked personally with Riley Games and I know she's in DC right now, and I Chloe's there as well. H just talked to Chloe last week. The reality is, these girls have a right to privacy in their locker rooms. You know, Riley should not have had to share that locker room with Billy Thomas. That's just disgusting, and it's disgusting that no one was standing up for her and she had to stand up for herself. There is a difference. It's just basic anatomy, basic common sense. Since the world began, I mean, not until just recently have we really lost our minds. Hopefully we regain our minds and we come back to common sense on these.
Speaker 1: Things, all right. On another issue, Gary Klick, with the tragedy that we saw unfold in Minnesota with a good and her interaction with the ice and the federal agents there. And it's a tragedy that she's dead, but I believe it's a tragedy that was brought on by her own intentions, her own actions, what she did. And it turns out that she was part of an ice Watch group, and this is a group that goes through training they have, They have sophisticated ways of teaching individuals how to interact with ice, how to call what they call or cause what they call a micro infatada, how to I guess, avoid arrest or if they put their hands on you or you put your hands on them, what to do. This kind of training is now finding its way here in Ohio to this ice watch training. You sent me I guess a flyer or a notice of one that's going to take place at a public library in Wilmington, Ohio on January twenty sixth. And now you're introducing legislation that would prevent training like this from taking place I guess in a public space or a building that's funded by taxpayer dollars. What exactly are you looking to do and is this going to be a tough nut to crack for you to be able to get something like this approved?
Speaker 2: Well, I think supported. I think, you know, you never know, and you know sometimes the demos and the details, but yeah, I've actually sent out the cosponsor request today. It's called the ICE Act, and we're going to say that according to the legislation that I'm proposing, that any publicly funded institution, because remember this Renee Good, she was trained at a charter school. Charter schools are publicly funded. Also, public libraries are publicly funded. And so no publicly funded facility can host training for an activity to obstruct law enforcement. And that's what they're training them to do, is how to obstruct law enforcement. ICE is law enforcement, despite what some of the Democrats are saying out there in Minnesota. Uh, And if you are going to use allow your facility to be used for obstruct teaching people how to obstruct ICE, then you lose your funding immediately according to the ledgislation that I'm proposing. And not only that, I've also added in there that if someone if you train someone to obstruct law enforcement and that individual is arrested, then you are guilty of aiding and the betting because you trained them to obstruct law enforcement. And so that puts a level of responsibility on the trainer as well.
Speaker 1: So if people want to go out and engage with ice or engage with law enforcement, not just for activities as it relates to rounding up illegals in this country, but I guess any activity at all, if they want to engage in that, I guess they're free to engage in that kind of training. You're just saying that we don't want that paid for with taxpayer dollars. And let me ask you this, when it comes to this kind of training, who is providing the money for this? Who who's who's paying? Do you have any idea who's paying for this sort of training to I guess.
Speaker 4: You know the number?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, Yeah, number one suspect is always George Soros.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But you know, I don't know that for a fact, but of course that's always comes to my mind for this type of stuff.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But there are a lot of evil people out there who want to disrupt and you know, I call this the harmosification of the American Left, because what we're doing, Dan is, you know, just like in Hamas, they raise their children, and they raise people and train people to hate someone else and to go out and to become martyrs for these causes, and then once they die, there's there's a lot of money that comes in as rewards they hold up. They make the posters of them, you know, like George Floyd in other times, and it's like this becomes the focus of our cause, and they treat them like they're victims when they brought this on themselves. And so this is what's happening in the American Left, is they're training people to go out. I think they're doing good. And you know, this Rene good. She obviously was not doing good. But when I look at her face, she just looks so gullible, and she looked so like naive and she thought, you know, when I'm reading her expressions, like she thought she was playing a game. And she took all this training that she got from this ice Watch and it cost her her life. You know, I don't care if you're a Republican, her, Democrat, or independent. You shouldn't have You shouldn't die for what you believe like that. And by being by being silly and by being stupid, and they trained her for that purpose. She should be alive today. But it's because that training she received from ice Watch that she's dead. That's not the fault of ICE. That's not the fault of law enforcement. That's the fault of ICE Watch and all those liberals who fund this training to go up and disrupt the lawful activity of removing criminal aliens from the United States, people who are pedophiles, people who are predators, people who are committing crime, and we're trying to remove them, send them back where they came from. And they teach these people that they're doing good by obstructing law enforcement. And they put all this, you know, this celebration of Renee Good. Where were they for Lake and Riley? And they weren't showing up for Lake and Riley or any of the other victims of all these criminals. And so I'm sorry, I'm like getting past what your goal was to stay calm today. But this is pathetic that we've come to this in America. And you know, I want to do my little part to say, listen, hey, you've got free speech, but you're not going to come teach people to break the law and publicly funded institutions. And if you train someone to break the law and they get arrested, you're culpable as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the manual outlines pactice for interfering with the resting officers, such as the best kind of grip to use while yanking someone in custody out of their hands suggests pushing or pulling an officer or an arrestee. I mean, all this kind of stuff is blatantly illegal. Interfering with it, whether they're federal officers, local law enforcement, state law enforcement, whatever the case may be, Interfering with these kinds of operations is blatantly illegal. And and so you, Gary Klick, are saying that you're not going to learn this on the back of the taxpayer's dime. And I think that that seems like to me a very sensible position.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we've got to you know, we got to show by that Ohio has got some common sens. You know, I love ice so much. Less time I went to the restaurant, I dis ordered extra ice. I was just doing the job that we need to have done to protect our country, to protect our nation while other people want to destroy it.
Speaker 1: I've read, I've read where there's a lot of the anti ice people are ordering their their drinks and restaurants with no ice as a means of protesting. And that's the kind of protest. I think we can all live with Gary Klick. We got to run as always. I appreciate the time, keep up the great work. We'll see what comes out of the Supreme Court today, what the arguments sound like. I guess we'll get that to audio a little bit later on today. But Gary Klick, thank you for the time, and we will definitely be talking again down the road here in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy Dan, thanks for having me all right.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Gary Klik, state representative. Always love having him on. Up next is the Butler County Sheriff Richard K. Jones. You heard there were some individuals there complaining to the Butler County commissioners telling them to not let him hold ice detainees or keep them in his prison. We'll get his reaction next on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: There's no hard credit pull up front, and you probably won't even need an appraisal, Just fast easy credit from your Home's Equity Act now called five one three, eight hundred fifteen fifty or visit loanpronto dot com. Start the new year by wiping out all your higher interest debt and lowering your bills by thousands called five one three, eight hundred, fifteen fifty and see how much cash you can get today. Loanpromto dot com Equal housing lender n MLS one sixty six one seventy one APR for well for homes air quality requires the expertise of Zero's air duct cleaning. Here's the deal mentioned me Bill Cunningham. To get seventy five dollars off your next air duck cleaning, call now our schedule online Zero sincy dot com.
Speaker 3: That's very healthy. It's like a Betgie Burger. And don't come to jail. I don't get put a chocolate on your pillow every night and seeing you a lalla byes and lock you to sleep. You get uh you get big boy underwear, and you don't get uh special little underwear, special little clothes. You get a jump suit with a number on it. You're sleep in a cell.
Speaker 6: Hello quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Gosh that seg man. That's the share of Richard K. Jones And uh, hold on a second. We gotta get we gotta get segs. Mike turned on? Are you pressing the button? How about that? What if you do that? Hey, Russ, can you bring up segs Mike, there we go, there we go. Now now we can hear you, but we got Richard K. Jones, Yeah, talking about if you, uh, if you wind up in the Butler County jail. Right, they don't put a they don't put a chocolate on your pillow.
Speaker 3: The very healthy healthy.
Speaker 1: That's the war. That's called the war.
Speaker 3: I don't get put a chocolate on your pillow. Every it goes in the back and hand grills out every night and rock you to sleep. You get you get big boy underwear, big boy. You don't get special little underwear, special little clothes. You get a jump suit with a number on it. You're sleep in a cell.
Speaker 1: So there you don't wind up in the Butler County jail. Do you want to know what's in in the the warden burger? Go ahead, It looks tasty, all right, let's see. I think, hold on, I've got the ingredients right here. What the heck did I do with them?
Speaker 7: Share?
Speaker 8: If I to bring a couple of them down from Willie and I? Maybe next week you got you guys, should you guys should try it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Then and then he he calls the the state lawmakers. It's sent a letter talking about how what? How bad his jail is? He calls him the three Stooges. Correct. So let's see we've got here's the Wardenburger got. You got your tomato paste, you got some flour, you got some dry milk, you got some oats, you got some beans, a little bit of ground turkey. Got some cabbage in there, some carrots, some potatoes, some onion, and some celery. And for flavor, a little dash of salt. Yum. You mixed that all together, and then you fry it up, and you got your wardenburger. Slap it up between a couple of pieces of bread.
Speaker 8: You think that would get him a winter on chopped on the Food Network?
Speaker 1: He should he should go, he should go.
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: Never know, have the sheriff's chopped. It doesn't sound that bad. I mean, I'm looking at all these ingredients and I'm thinking what's not to like? I mean, you got your oats, got your beans, little ground turkey. Put it between a couple of pieces of bread and you're good to go.
Speaker 8: Dan Carroll The Dode Reporter us a proud service of your local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers. Tamestar Kaula dukuld Feel in beautiful Southeastern Indiana called Joe x Stein at Xstein Heating and Cooling at eight one, two, nine, three to two, twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Six Sports Sports. Thank you, Roxy Lear, There you go.
Speaker 8: Lear's Prime Market provides our lunch today Deluxe Deli located in beautiful downtown Milford, Learsprime dot Com. Lears Prime always cut above good stuff. Let's see commage basketball Tonight seventeen in O Miami, those RedHawks will host Central Michigan at Beautiful Bullet Hall. Dayton goes up against the Dukane Dukes, Ohio U faces Toledo, Indiana up against Michigan State, and Virginia will battle Lovoll. Red's Update Reds Fest this Friday and Saturday. Convention Center preview the event tonight on a Hot Stove League at six oh five here on seven hundred WLLW. One of the special guests tonight is Nicolodolo, along with the Reds Director of Community Fund mister Charlie Frank. Also also in baseball news today, the Arizona Diamondbacks are acquiring eight time All Star third baseman Nolan Aeronado in a trade with the Saint Louis Cardinals. Aeronado has agreed to waive his no trade clause, so the deal is done.
Speaker 1: He's off the die Bank. Aeronado is going to be a diamondback. That's big.
Speaker 8: Kansas City, Kansas City Royal say they're going to move in the fences about eight to ten feet and Kaufman Stadium to make it more hitter friendly and add more seats.
Speaker 1: Of course, nobody goes anyway.
Speaker 8: Gaps reduced from the in the gaps is three eighty seven to three hundred and seventy nine feet. The wall is going to be reduced from ten feet to eight and a half.
Speaker 1: I want some more. They want some more home runs probably want and more seats they got any home run?
Speaker 2: I do it every year.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Chaz.
Speaker 8: Soccer FC Cincinnati signing forward Christian Fletcher today through this season and an option for twenty seven and twenty eight. FCC acquired mister Fletcher his rights from DC United. Let's see Houston United whipped up on Pittsburgh last night thirty to six in the wildcard playoffs.
Speaker 1: That did not look good.
Speaker 8: No, former Bengals Sheldon Rankins, there's that name again. Twenty twenty four Bengal thirty three yard fumble return for a score, and with that loss, Mike Tomlin ties former Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis for the most consecutive playoff losses was seven in NFL history.
Speaker 1: So is that a good thing? Because at least on one hand, you're getting to the playoffs, but then when you get to the playoffs, you're not winning anything.
Speaker 9: And that's how it should be.
Speaker 1: Weld set out, shut up, and open it up for questions. There you go, That's how that's how it should be. So you should get to the playoffs. But when you get to the playoffs, you should try and win a game, shouldn't you. That's probably the idea I would want to if you want to.
Speaker 8: Ring Divisional playoffs are all set Saturday, Buffalo and Denver at four thirty, followed by Seattle and San Francisco. Sunday, Houston and New England three than the Rams at Chicago. They say it's going to be zero degrees and below in Chicago the Sunday night for the Rams game. All the NFL playoff action this weekend Saturday and Sunday right here on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Another great weekend of NFL football. See what else is going on that is fantastic hockey.
Speaker 8: The Columbus Bluejackets cleaning house yesterday, firing second year head coach Dean Eveson. The Jackets are in last place in the Metropolitan Division of the Eastern Conference at nineteen and nine.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, isn't isn't the isn't there nineteen and nineteen? I'm sorry, isn't the season underway right now?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They they so they got rid of their head coach. They don't mess around in Columbus.
Speaker 8: In the middle of the that's right, Rick Bonus, the general man.
Speaker 1: That's so, you're allowed to get rid of your head coach during the course of the season at any time. How about that? I mean, baseball manager gets fired at the All Star break.
Speaker 8: An NFL coach could get the gate at anyway, and we don't. We don't see that too often around here. No, I didn't know that was you. I didn't know something like that could happen.
Speaker 1: They're nineteen and nineteen.
Speaker 8: Their general manager up there are the Jackets called Rick Bonus. He was on his boat in Florida and he convinced him to come up and become the coach of the Jackets in five minutes.
Speaker 1: Apparently, how do you go from your boat out there in the Gulf of America in Florida to the ice on and columb That's exactly I was gonna say. I guess Brian Gesslaw talk to them into bonus has a previous head coaching jobs twice in Winnipeg, Ottawa, the Islanders, in Dallas. The Jackets are home to night up against the Ottawa Senators. Well he will he make it through the end of the season.
Speaker 8: I guess so, I don't know, see how it goes. They got to get with it up there.
Speaker 1: How much how much professional hockey? How much of a difference can a coach really make?
Speaker 8: Well, you've got to motivate the players to be better. Is that what it did?
Speaker 1: Motivation?
Speaker 8: The Jacket season so far has been up and down like a roller coaster at King's Island.
Speaker 1: What's there?
Speaker 8: What's their record again? Nineteen and nineteen, So they're five hundred. They win like four in a row and they lose like ten in a row.
Speaker 1: Can't do that. You want to make the playoffs. So five hundred doesn't make the playoffs? Not usually. No, that's better than the Bengals. Though that's true, seg I got a text. The NHL is not the National Football League. I got a text from wild Man Walker. He told me he's going to the UC game tomorrow night. He's gonna wear a bag over his head, so we don't know which one he is, Thank goodness. How big is that move?
Speaker 11: Is?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Is that a growing he tells me? He tells me it's a growing movement online to get people who are going to the the UC game tomorrow night to wear a brown paper bag over their head. Dude, what can you tell me about that? I have no idea, no idea. I guess they're mad at the coach, you're mad at the team. I don't know here, know any questions.
Speaker 2: You guys will.
Speaker 1: Talk to Uh, talk to Mo, talk to Tony Pike.
Speaker 12: Have no idea, you know this, man, I ain't ever gonna be the guy that stands up and makes damn excuses like I ain't ever gonna do it. I just need anybody that follows our program. It'll never happen. Okay, no matter how frustrated and pissed off I am, ever happening, never gonna make excuses.
Speaker 13: But I'll talk about challenges.
Speaker 9: So don't get the two damn things confused.
Speaker 1: Okay, Most said that he doesn't think people in the broadcast area are going to have bags over their heads. Probably a good thing. You got to be able to see the game. I mean I would say so, yes, so you can't. You can't really call the game if you have a bag over your head.
Speaker 8: I don't think that they have to be professional, not clowns.
Speaker 1: The people of the people who broadcast the games for UC Sports are not clowns. They know they're not. They doing. Got Dan Hord, you got Tony Pike, you got TL Nel, Steve Logan, get all the little kids over and they're trying to.
Speaker 9: Take the ball from you.
Speaker 4: You just keep knocking them on the on the ground and hitting them with elbows.
Speaker 9: It's gonna be that here pretty soon.
Speaker 1: This at t L's house where he torments the kids. I would like to be out there getting getting some elbows thrown by t L. No thanks, No, I would not want to be Kenyon Martin and knows guy.
Speaker 8: Uh a pickup game in his driveway. Melvin Levitt is going to be pretty rough. No, those teams had hugs, had no part of it.
Speaker 1: No, way seg we may be seeing the end of live golf as we know it. I know, how about that leaven live Golf coming back to the the PGA Tour, which I guess they welcome him with open arms, and I.
Speaker 8: Guess what, deshambo Rom and Cameron Smith have an opening until I guess the end of the month to come back.
Speaker 1: Have they announced anything yet?
Speaker 8: No, I mean the only guys coming back is Brooks Kepka. So have you ever watch live golf on TV? No, I've seen it. I've seen it on TV.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look like they really have high deaf definition cameras. I don't like because in the final round or with all the rounds, they play a scramble, so everyone's teas off at the same time. So you got a guy who's on the eighteenth hole, but you don't know if it matters or not for him winning the tournament. So you know, a guy who wins a tournament could finish on the on the fifth hole, or the or the sixth hole, or the twelfth hole or something like that. That's brilliant. I think that format doesn't work when people are watching golf. I don't watch it when people are watching golf on TV. Seg they got to know when the guys are coming down the home stretch, the sixteenthal, the seventeenth hole, the eighteenth oal. Yep, because if they've got a one stroke lead or a two stroke lead, or the match is tied, people got to know that. I agree and Live Golf has made a huge mistake by not changing that format. Haven't watched it. You know, they've only got three rounds. Haven't watched five minutes of it. If you want to, if you want to have a scramble in the first round, but by all means do that. But when you get to the final round, you got to start. Everyone starts on the first hole and goes to eighteen. I mean, that's the way you got to do it. It's it's too hard to follow. Golf is hard enough to follow on TV. That's probably one reason why I don't watch it. I know they I think they they made a huge mistake there.
Speaker 8: Oh well, they're making a lot of money. So if they make they make the huge mistake, at least they're making a lot of money Somewhere.
Speaker 1: There are some people who are mad because Brooks Kupa Kopka reportedly got one hundred mil to go to Live right, and now he's coming back to the PGA and not facing any sort of any sort of penalty for that. That's not a bad deal. We'll see you go. You would you would you take one hundred mil to go play golf for three or four years and then come back to where you were. Oh, he'll be yeah, he'll be fine somewhere. He'll be fine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he'll he'll it'll cost him sometime, it'll cost him something.
Speaker 1: You think we'll leave it. Well, he's he's got to get his points. He's got to he wants to play on the UH on the Ryder Cup. And so you don't accumulate points the same way when you're playing to Live Tour. We'll see as you do when you're playing the PGA. We'll see. But seg, we've got to get out of the student's report. So if you would please do the honor Dan Carroll.
Speaker 8: On this day, January the thirteen, we say happy birthday to the one and only mister Nick Clooney.
Speaker 1: How about that happy birthday? He dominated in this town for how many years?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Channel twelve, Yes, sir, For those you see and those you don't, we leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report. The happy days are here again. Look, happy days, my friends.
Speaker 3: Hey, America is coming back. Look, I've got the Trump dance down and we're going to take it back because you consider have fun, enjoy our country and stay strong.
Speaker 14: Shout.
Speaker 1: That's Sarah Jones, the best Easy. He is not giving up this contract with Ice, That's for sure. Ice all day, every day on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 15: Some scientists believe early Man began speaking between fifty thousand and two million years ago to teach each other how to make stone tools.
Speaker 1: Oh, sub jug what wrong?
Speaker 13: Stupid rock?
Speaker 1: Scoop driver not work? You have slotted rock? You need phillips rock. Oh it common mistake.
Speaker 15: And thanks to our Palaeolithic predecessors, we have the Eddie and Rocky Show.
Speaker 13: They want to hear what you have to say.
Speaker 15: Eddie and Rocky This afternoon at three on seven hundred W well W get the podcast of their show on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's Eddie for QC. Kinetics. Start your year moving, not hurting. If joint pain is holding your back, listen up. There's a way to get real relief without surgery, without downtime. The medical pros that QC Kinetics are here in Cincinnati. They deliver regenerative treatments that actually help your body repair the areas that are causing you pain achy knees, hips, shoulders, back wherever it hurts. Instead of facing an evasive operation that sidelined you for months, these treatments happen right in the office and you go about your day, simple procedures that can deliver big life changing results. Imagine you're moving better, stronger, planning the year you actually won all because you took care of the pain. The smart way, game changing regenerative treatment from QC Kinetics. January is supposed to be your clean slate. Stop managing that pain and start solving it with QC Kinetics. Call now for your free consultation. Five one three eight four seven zero zero nineteen. That's five one three eight four seven zero zero nineteen.
Speaker 1: Newsman, you like Newsmax, I like it too. Newsmax has been terrific.
Speaker 16: President Trump is right. Millions like you are tuning into Newsmax. You're watching Newsmax on cable, You're going to our streaming channel, Newsmax two, and you're downloading our free Newsmax app. On your smartphones and TV. Reuter's Institute says we're now one of the top news brands in the nation. Every night, watch great shows with Rob Schmidt, Carl Higbee, Rob Finnerdy and Moore as they exposed the big media lies, the Washington swamp, and they're never afraid to talk about faith, freedom and the values that made us great. Find out why Newsmax is the.
Speaker 17: Fact triumphy Men, the new year is here, and if you're like many of us, you're ready to improve your health.
Speaker 18: But if you're feeling low energy, not sleeping well, or not seeing results in the gym, keeping that resolution can be tough. This is Jeff for Tri State Men's Health, and if those symptoms sound familiar, we can likely help. They often point to low testosterone and treating low T is what we do. But this year we're also helping men go further with four targeted body composition plans featuring growth hormone peptides, NAD plus GLP ones and more designed to boost energy, support metabolism, enhance recovery.
Speaker 1: And accelerate fat loss.
Speaker 18: With our low T treatments combined with our body composition programs, most men notice real improvements more energy, better focus, improve sleep, stronger workouts, and often a renewed sex drive as well.
Speaker 1: So call us.
Speaker 18: Your initial visit is just ninety nine dollars and includes blood work and a medical consult and if you start on treatment the same day, your visit is free. Call eight hundred nine hundred ninety sixty five four or visit tri statemenshealth dot com.
Speaker 4: Feature therapies are compounded and have not been evaluated to no improved by the FDA.
Speaker 9: Provider Prescription required see website for details.
Speaker 19: Hey, it's Jon John. I'm throwing a birthday party with a purpose. Join me to start a Hawksworth healthy habit Wednesday, January fourteen, from noon until five at Tri County for my birthday blood drive. Donate blood or platelets at any of Hawksworth's seven neighborhood donor centers and mention John John to check in and you'll receive a UC Puffy Best and six chances to win a gift card to Jungle g Penn Station or Cyclones tickets. Donating is quick, easy and make a life saving impact. Just a few minutes of your time can meet a lifetime for someone in me. Call now or schedule online at Hawksworth dot org.
Speaker 6: Need a mortgage, Call McKinley Mortgage seven nine one twenty seven hundred. If you're buying a new home, call McKinley. McKinley can get your approved same day so you can start home shopping right away. Me and my family have done all of our purchases through McKinley Mortgage. McKinley is local in Blue Ash and set up with local and national lenders. First time buyers call McKinley Mortgage. There are special first time buying programs. Call seven nine to one twenty seven hundred or apply online. Bestlower Rates dot com.
Speaker 18: Animals sixteen ninety eight OHHMB eight zero one two six seven.
Speaker 20: Live from the seven hundred WLW studios driven by Mike kashtrucy Ford in Milford and Alexandria. Check out the tri State's largest inventory of brand new Ford Broncos, Super Duty and Ford Mustang at Mikestrucyford dot com.
Speaker 13: That's Mike castrucy Ford.
Speaker 21: You are listening to seven hundred WLW, also available on ninety four five FMW two three three BG Cincinnati.
Speaker 22: News Traffic and Weather News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 14: Cincinnati Police trying to find an actor to arrest him. Is the two o'clock report. I'm Matt Reese breaking now. It is a nationwide manhunt for an actor you know from the West Wing and from the movie Field of Dreams. They want to arrest Timothy Busfield over a child sex abuse charge. The actor director is accused of inappropriately touching a young child actor on the set of a TV series, starting when the boy was seven years old. US Marshals helping Albuquerque police in the search.
Speaker 23: ABC News confirming US Marshals have been called in to help find and arrest Timothy Busfield. He's accused of sex crimes on a child while he was directing episodes of the TV show The Cleaning Lady in two instances, one in twenty twenty two and one in twenty twenty four, he allegedly sexually touched a young male actor on set. In a criminal complaint, Busfield allegedly told police the set was a playful environment and that he had tickled boys on set, but that it was not sexual. He claimed the boys family was angry about the boy getting fired from the show. Police are searching for bus Field now. Alex Stone EBCNW all right, here we go with a look at the roads. The latest traffic and weather together from the UC Health Traffic Center. The UC Health Women's Sports Medicine Program provides specialized care for female athletes at all levels. Schedule an appointment online ucehealth dot com. Seventy four east bound cold rain accident has cleared. Life lane has reopened, so we're seeing traffic moving better through that stretch. On to seventy five east bound Turkey Foot to Madison Pike in Kentucky, about a fifteen minute delay with the ongoing roadwork. Now two night lanes are shut down nine m to four pm daily and that's going to continue through Friday. Seventy five southbound Ronald Regan Highway to Norworn Ladel sewing through the roadwork Field Turtle between Snyder and Wilkins. We have the long term project underway here with the traffic being affected as that road widening project will continue through October. I'm Rich REMP produced Radio seven hundred double d wellw.
Speaker 15: Now the latest forecast from the Jake Sweeney Chevrolet Weather Center Jake Sweeney Chevrolet Better for Less.
Speaker 24: We'll see a few more clouds in the second half of the day, but warmer than yesterday with that wind down of the southwest, heisa be near fifty degrees. Then as we go into the evening, a couple hit in this light showers begin to move into the tri State. That small chance of rain will continue into the Wednesday morning commute with the low near forty, and then temperatures fall throughout the day on Wednesday, changing some of that scattered rain into some scattered snow. Premier Severe Weather Station, I'm nine first warning met probly just Mark Stitz, News Radio seven hundred w WELW.
Speaker 14: On this January thirteenth, we're at fifty one degrees. They want the Butler County sheriff to cut ties with ice. This woman speaking at the Butler County Commissioners meeting earlier today, she does not like the sheriff, Richard K. Jones, is housing ice prisoners.
Speaker 25: The city of Hamilton has worked tirelessly to become a place where families can enjoy arts and entertainment, and this controversy surrounding these federal ice facilities are killing our tourism and our joy.
Speaker 13: Shame, shame a thousand times.
Speaker 25: Shame on you for allowing this to happen.
Speaker 14: Shriff of Richard K. Jones with Dan Carroll this afternoon defending himself.
Speaker 3: Look, we all work together, the commissioners do. And these people have been protesting against the sheriff me for over twenty years. I've went through five presidents. Obama deported more than Trump has. And I've seen commissioners come and go. I've seen judges come and go. I've seen presidents come and go. I've done this for twenty years. I had Ice contracts under President and Obama. These people hate Trump so bad. They and anybody that voted for Trump or supports.
Speaker 1: Trump, they hate us all.
Speaker 3: We're all racist, bigots, hitler.
Speaker 13: I mean they think song.
Speaker 3: Hey, good luck to them, and so No, they've been and they're a town protess and now God bless their little saults.
Speaker 14: New poll on the shooting of Rene good by Ice in Minneapolis, most voters fifty seven percent saying it was not justified. According to a poll released today by Quinnipiac University, about ninety percent of Democrats at about sixty percent of Independence believe the shooting was not warranted. The same conclusion from ten percent of Republicans. US Supreme Court hearing arguments today whether states can ban transgender athletes from taking part in girls and women's sports. They're hearing challenges the laws in Idaho and West Virginia. Decisions on those cases will impact similar bands already enacted in about half the country. President Trump says automakers are doing great since he imposed global tariffs.
Speaker 26: Everybody said that the cars are dead in the United States.
Speaker 1: If you go back four years.
Speaker 26: Ago into the middle of the Biden administration, everybody who's closing up their plants. Now we have more plants being built in our country than at any time in history.
Speaker 14: President Trump to address the Detroit Economic Club, the first stop that the Ford Plant in Dearborn, accompanied by the company's executive chair, William clay For, the President said, ever since his tariffs were enacted, plants planned for Mexico or Canada now being built in this country. Ford, backing Trump, saying they've had to add an additional shift that the Dearborn plant to step up production. Latest on inflation, it was steady in December. Prices up two point seven percent last month compared to last year. That is what was expected. Overall inflation is at its lowest mark since the summer, but still about a point higher than the federal reserves target. Let us check in on Wall Street. The Dow is not having a good day. It is down three hundred and thirty three SP five hundred off twenty eight NASDAC off one twenty it is two six Next news to thirty matt Reee News Radio seven hundred double lub.
Speaker 13: This report is sponsored by the Tutor Dixon Podcast.
Speaker 27: The headlines are serious and the stakes are real. Join me on the Tutor Dixon Podcast as we break down the fallout from the ice shooting in Minnesota, what happens next in Venezuela, and how fast New York City could crumble with Momdannie in charge. Listen and subscribe to the Tutar Dixon Podcast on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 13: Oh, we're gonna be so late for the concert. We should be there by now.
Speaker 21: Just need to make a little detour and stop for gas real quick. I know it sheet placed down the road. Uh are you serious? We're gonna miss the show because you're driving out of the way for cheaper gas. Just use Upside What's upside. Upside is great. It's a free app that gets you cash back when you buy gas. Wait, you mean I can get money back just for buying gas?
Speaker 16: Really?
Speaker 13: Yep, and it really works.
Speaker 21: I've actually made around two hundred bucks this year already. Now pullover so you can download Upside before we miss the concert.
Speaker 13: Pulling over you had me at two hundred dollars.
Speaker 28: Download the free Upside app now to earn cash back when you buy gas. Use promo code ring to get an extra twenty five cents per gallon on your first fill up. You can cash out any time right to your bank or as a gift card. Download Upside and use Promo Code Ring for a twenty five cents per gallon bonus on your first tank. That's Code Ring for a twenty five cents per gallon bonus. Use Promo Code Ring. Offers vary by user inlocation. Anticipating merchants, go to upside dot com for terms and conditions.
Speaker 5: The best financial move you can make this time of year, how about lowering your mortgage rate of four point nine to nine percent fixed APR, the lowest rate in years. You can do it now by calling Loan Proto It's Eddie. With Loan Protos Rapid Equity Loan, you can get a ton of cash, pay off all those high interest credit cards and skip up to two house payments. Don't wait, there's no hard credit pull up front, and you probably won't even need an appraisal. Just fast easy credit from your home's equity Act Now call five one three eight hundred fifteen fifty or visit loanpronto dot com. Start the new year by wiping out all your higher interest debt and lowering your bills by thousands. Called five one three eight hundred fifteen fifty and see how much cash you can get today. Loanpronto dot com. Equal housing lender NMLS one sixty six one seven eighty one APR for well qualified buyers, visit NMLS Consumer access dot org.
Speaker 13: The football postseason lives on Iard Radio.
Speaker 1: Stealer PARKFC nor.
Speaker 8: Tiffens from the official NFL podcast network.
Speaker 13: Welcome to NFL Daily.
Speaker 29: Fox Sports Radio Seattle is the odds on favorite to win the Super.
Speaker 13: Bowl or local stations that bring you the games. Live radio brings you all of it.
Speaker 8: Just open the Eyeheart Radio app and search football to dive in.
Speaker 6: Mission new year cleanup has begun with the agents and Zero's carpet and erdak cleaning.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal.
Speaker 6: Mention me Bill Cunningham get two rooms clean free with the purchase of two rooms calling Alice Schedule online zero Sincy dot com zero s all they leave is clean.
Speaker 13: Now here's your chance to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 15: Just enter this nation y keyword on our website gold, that's gold.
Speaker 1: Enter it now two and nine on this Tuesday afternoon, Dan Perrel and for Bill Cunningham, Great American and joining a day off. You know, I can't think of anyone that I get more emails from than my next guest. Dave Hatter has been our tech expert here at seven under WLW for a long time, and he constantly sends me stuff, and every so often he gets to a critical mass where I just look at it and I say, you know what, I got to have this guy on and that is That is the case today, and Dave Hatter, Happy New Year. It's great to talk to you. How you doing.
Speaker 4: Thanks doing happy? Maybe to you and all your listeners. I'm doing well. How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Let me ask you a question. In two thousand and nine, Bruce Willis made a movie called Surrogates. Did you ever see that movie?
Speaker 4: I actually have not seen that movie. Lord, I don't even remember the name of it. It's long forgotten.
Speaker 1: It's a science fiction movie and it's a world in which human beings hibernated home and they lived their lives through robots surrogates. Okay, so you uh it is awful. And you know, you got all these people who are look like they're in their their mid to late twenties. They're fit, they're athletic, they're good looking, and and everyone in society looks like that. But then they show the real people and they're at home, sitting around in their in their robe or their pajamas, and they and they, you know, they put the goggles on or whatever, and they go out and they conduct all their business, all their interactions with other people. They don't do it through themselves. They do it through their robots surrogates, who are essentially avatars that go out and do all this stuff. But then there's a murder and he gets complicated, and it's I thought it was a very interesting movie. But I feel like when I look at some of this stuff he said to me, especially what's going on with Ai, I feel like we are creeping closer and closer to that sort of reality. What say you?
Speaker 4: Well, you know that's interesting. Dan, I'm gonna have to go watch that movie because please do not ring any bells for me. But you know, are we creeping closer to it? I think the answer is yes. Is it within the near future? I'm not sure. Here's why I say that. You know, at the Consumer Electronics Show, which took place last week, big show every year, all this or any electronics rolled out. You know, people have been talking about robots and androids and all this stuff for a long time. And while I think there's been a lot of progress made, you can look at things like the Boston Dynamics Atlas, which you can just go look up online, you know, in terms of their ability to do all the things that the human being would do, I'm not seeing it. Maybe it's out there, I'm not seeing it. It seems like they roll out these robots and they focus on it can do this one thing really well, But I don't see. Like general artificial intelligence and getting to your AI point, so, general artificial intelligence is the idea that at some point a machine would be as capable or maybe more capable than a human being in any task. I mean, we've already seen with generative AI, large language model based chatbots, things like chat, GPT and others. You know, they can easily surpass human beings at certain tasks. And AI is not new. It's been around for a long time. You know, there have always been certain types of things it's better than human beings that like analyzing large data sets. One of the ways that AI has existed for a long time is in things like antivirus products, where it's looking for anomalist behavior that would indicate something is happening on this computer or server that is bad or not something that the normal person using it would do. So, you know, you're starting to see a lot of press now about has AI plateaued? AI in its current form, this generative generative AI large language model, has it plateaued? Can it really get better? You know, it's my opinion based on my understanding of how it works. Now again, I don't know what's in a lab somewhere, Dan, and I don't know everything about every type of AI, but I don't think the large language models are ever going to get us to general intelligence. And you know, I think we're much further off than the hipsters. What have you believe? Who are trying to sell you this stuff that we're going to be replaced by robots anytime soon. I'm not saying it will never happen, but I don't believe in the next couple of years you're going to suddenly see the floodgates open and all this stuff. It's going to be real in a way that's not only workable, but safe in the real world.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing that stuck out to me when I was reading about the Consumer Electronics Show, and this was the fridge, the AI artificial intelligence fridge that was put out there by Samsung. And they were saying and they were having trouble because they want people to and again this is in a you know, in a giant hall somewhere at a convention center in Las Vegas, and they want people to walk up and talk to the refrigerator and interact with the refrigerator. And the refrigerator was having a hard time hearing people because there's so much ambient noise. And then they say, what the refrigerator, you can speak this is I'm going to read this word for word. Samsung intes invites users to speak to the refrigerator and command it to open or close the door. For God's sake, it takes less time to open the door than to say, refrigerator, open the door. And that's what I'm talking about. How how bad are we if you are you gonna do wiz bang your friends and say hey, come here, look at my refrige and then stand there and say refrigerator, please open and it's going to open the door. I'm just I mean that that is the one thing that jumped out to me more than anything else. Do we really need a refrigerator that opens the door if you say open the door? For cry it out loud.
Speaker 4: Not only do we not need it, you don't want it. And I'll come back to that. But I know you're reading from the article I sent. The worst in show CS products include AI refrigerators, AI campaignons, and a door bell. So privacy and security experts every year go to the show and then they rank products based on how privacy and security unfriendly they are. That Samsung refrigerator got overall worst in Show. And these are people from organizations like the Electronic Frontier Foundation who are almost exclusively focused on this type of thing. So, as I've said to you many times, Dan, and anytime I talk about this stuff in any kind of media setting. The Internet of things aka smart devices is mostly a privacy and security dumpster fire. All the incentives for you as a consumer are perverse. It's all geared towards market share, speed to market, easy to use by these companies, creating so called convenience, and you know, whiz bang features as you mentioned at your expense in terms of a privacy and security standpoint. So even if you could talk to the refrigerator, and even if it could open the door, if you go read into that same article you mentioned, I'm sure you've saw it in there. Well, it can like scan the food and figure out when you need to reorder food and all this other different useless stuff. In my opinion as well, because here's the thing. You know, Samsung is going to collect that information and they're going to sell it to other people, maybe retailers like Walmart appropately, they might sell it to your insurance company. Do you really want your insurance company know that you eat three packs that bake in a day. You think that's not going to increase your premium? Why did your premium go up? Well, it might be because of the idiotic so called smart devices in your house that are collecting and selling all this data. Does God know too, and it's being used against you. I know this sounds far fetched to people, but you know, go see what folks like the electronic fronts, your foundation or sent as we increasingly put these devices that have soft random in our lives, and in many cases with microphones and cameras, you are basically under twenty four hour surveillance. They're collecting all kinds of data. And even if that company is using it in a reputable way that you fully consent to DAN, you fully understand the terms of service, and you fully consent to it every day and you and I've talked about this many times. Your data is being breached, it's being stolen from companies, it's in systems that are misconfigured, and it gets leaked down. And now this information is out there. So if you want all of the devices in your house that are basically providing in my opinion, very little useful features, and in many cases like open the refrigerator door, totally ridiculous to be dropping the dime on you all the time, you may want to rethink that. And I'll give you an exact case in point the people make out data. I don't care about privacy, don't you know? I don't care us in the high Have you heard the term surveillance pricing.
Speaker 1: Dan, surveillance pricing, I have not heard that's right, Okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Maybe you've heard dynamic prices.
Speaker 1: Yes, dynamic pricing, yes.
Speaker 4: Okay, So surveillance pricing is the next step from dynamic pricing. Dynamic pricing might be Okay, I go visit an e commerce website, and because I'm coming from a zip code that they can tell from my internet my IP address, I get a different price than you because you're in a different zip code and perhaps are more affluent. Lie. Okay. Surveillance pricing is as all these companies are sucking up all this data from the apps on your phone, from these idiotic Internet of things devices that we all are buying and plugging in, with little regard to the data collected or the security risks they create, which is kind of a separate topic. All of that data is being collected, it's been aggregated, it's being sold through data brokers who are then selling it to companies, retailers, e commerce sites where they can not only just change the price based in their location. They have a deep till dossi a of you, and they know that you buy high end bourbon and you probably can afford to pay more than the same thing that Cindy Luhobe just bought, but can't afford to pay as much, so you get a different higher price because of the surveillance that's being conducted on you at all times by an increasingly digital world and our uninformed consent of all this data collection. How about that? Is that not awesome?
Speaker 1: Are you not in a team that is fantastic? It makes sense to me that they would do something like that if they know that someone is willing to pay a higher price for a particular item, then go ahead and roll the dice and then throw it out there. If they pay for it, great, If they don't, there'd be someone else coming along in five minutes to do. But my point is this, Dave Hatter. If they've got engineers at Samsung working on the latest innovations for their AI refrigerator and some guy comes up and says, you know what, we can make it open and close the door. After years of surveying your food, What goes in, what goes out, what's spoiled, what's not spoiled, making your shopping list put on the TV, I mean, all that kind of stuff. If if that's what they've come up with, my point is is that they are running out of things to attach or have AI do for you.
Speaker 4: That's my well, Dan, I'm sure it can. I'm sure it can also send you a text, you know, when you're a third pack of bacon is used up, or you drank all the bot of the head stored in the freezer.
Speaker 1: Up inspired or whatever, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which which again can then be sold to other people to use against you in ways you can't even comprehend at this point, like this surveillance pricing. I'll tell you, I'm gonna I'm going to write an op ed on this surveillance pricing thing because I've had a hard time over the years, Dan, I mean, you and I have talked about these kinds of things many times, and I've always had a hard time trying to figure out how to convince normies, people who aren't tenfoil hat nuts like me that work in this business and understand how this works, that they should care about these things. And I think this might be one of the things that breaks the dam for the average consumer. Wait a minute, you're telling me all these free apps and all these IoT devices that are collecting all this data that I'm willingly giving them, even though I don't understand how or why or what they do with it, can then turn around and be used to charge me more money. Yes, that's what I'm telling you. And I'm hoping that this might be the thing that gets people to start taking this stuff seriously and start rejecting this garbage. And I'm not inherently against the Internet of Things. I'm not against sensors, I'm not against automation. I mean, this is what I've done my whole career. I'm against the fact that we are in a very immature phase of this and it's all loaded against the consumer. It's every bit of this is against you as a consumer in every way, and most people don't get it. So I'm hoping the surveillance pricing they might get people to start paying attention.
Speaker 1: And then thee and then there was the lollipop that plays music. Yeah, what a way, what do they got? They got a little chip in the in the stick for the lollipop or something. You can't mean, you can't either you don't want to be eating. You know, microships to you to play music and you know you'll be sleeping at night. Where's that music come? Well, it's you know, coming from that lollipop.
Speaker 4: Yet apparently it's in the stick like you said, and then when you bite on the lollipop, it like you know, uses your jaw boon to transmit that into your skull. I mean, is that I can't believe that someone actually funded that. It shocking to me that someone would get that. As any they can.
Speaker 1: Inject music into your skull, they can inject god knows what into your skull. I think of it gonna tell you to buy more lollipops, or buy you buy a refrigerator that opens the door, I mean, you know that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: While we're back on the movie thing, have you ever seen They Live with Rowdy Roddy Piper?
Speaker 1: Yes, I have.
Speaker 4: You just made me think of it from that, like when they take the glassy Yeah yeah, great, great movie. People should go watch They Live. Plus, you can never go wrong with Rowdy Roddy.
Speaker 1: You know, Dave, I have advocated for years that we need low tech manufacturers, we need a low tech but I do not ever want to put a refrigerator in my house that has a computer in it, I don't know. I don't want to have a coffee maker that has a big strive. I saw the pictures of these coffee makers on there. You know you've got your Ai barista that makes all this wonderful stuff. Now I don't want that. I have a coffee maker, and the most technologically advancing on my coffee maker is that it has a digital clock and you can set it to start brewing the coffee at seven o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: You know, Dan, If these things could perform this these capabilities and services without collecting all your data and sending it off to god knows who, that would be one thing.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't work.
Speaker 4: Designed su they're designed to hoover up as much information about you as possible. And yeah, I'm with you, I have none of that stuff. I'm not going to have any of it come. So here's another interesting statistic on the Internet of things. Recent study was done just on smart TV manufacturers.
Speaker 2: And I'm with you.
Speaker 4: If there's investors out there that want to start a company to build dumb things, let me know right the Dave's Dumb Thing Company right, and all we make is dumb things like you just said, things that are not connected anything else and just perform a basic task. I need toast. Why does my toaster need to be connected to the internet. I put the toastandard first, the button down, Boom.
Speaker 2: It pops up.
Speaker 4: I eat my toes.
Speaker 1: Beautiful.
Speaker 4: But my point of all of this is, you know, we're at a place where all this information is being captured and people do not understand. They are not giving informed consent. If you buy this thing and you can read that the eighty page confuse oply terms of service and privacy policy, and you understand it, and you understand how your data can be sold and used against you, and you give consent, well, okay, you're an adult, have at it. But I don't believe even maybe ten percent of consumers are in that space. They don't know what they're signing up for, they don't know what's happening to them, they don't know how to understand all this garbage, or even that a lot of this stuff is a possibility, and as a result, again, everything is against you as a consumer. Where we're at today. If we get to a place where somehow, like I can tell you there is not a chance, Dan, I would have a robot in my house the kuld like follow me around and listen to me and do stuff. Who knows where that information is going? Who knows what it's seeing that I wouldn't want you to see. Right, there's absolutely a chance there. We may have talked about this before. There are examples of the room bus sweeper where somehow people were on the commode, the toilet. I'm from Kentucky in the day commode and pictures of people on the toilet were uploaded to the internet to their room.
Speaker 1: I know, we know, we did a whole segment on that. I think you talked to Eddie and Rocky. I think they did two segments on that. They love that kind of stuff. But David, we got to run. You are the absolute best. You know what's going to happen in ninety five years from now. Now there's going to be a radio host guy like me and a tech guy like you, and they're going to be talking about I went to the Consumer Electronics show and they have this thing, this crazy idea now where you open the refrigerator door all by yourself. It's going to be like a brand new thing that no one ever thought of, so we were ahead of the curve on that. Dave, Dave Hatter, you're the best. Thanks for the time. I always appreciate having you on, man, and keep up the great work and we'll be doing it again before too long.
Speaker 4: Always my pleasure, Dan. Thanks.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, the one and only Dave Hatter. Always great to have him. On two twenty six, Dan Carrol for Bill Cunningham, seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: All right, mister Pinney, I'm going to show you some images and you tell me what you see.
Speaker 1: That looks like Scott's loan riding a dragon and this one nineteen sixty eight Ford Mustang GT. That's good, and Scott's loan's driving.
Speaker 9: It again with Scott's loan.
Speaker 1: And this one I see a bacon and egg breakfast sandwich, a sandwich the one I eat right before I listen to Scott's Loan.
Speaker 13: Chess Scott's Loan, Please listen responsibly.
Speaker 14: Join me Scott's Loan tomorrow morning at nine o'clock on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: Mister Pennay, we have a long road ahead of.
Speaker 1: Us, newsman. You like Newsmax, I like it too.
Speaker 30: Newsmax has been terrific.
Speaker 16: President Trump is right. Millions like you are tuning into Newsmax. You're watching Newsmax on cable, You're going to our streaming channel, Newsmax two, and you're downloading our free Newsmax app on your smartphones and TVs. Reuter's Institute says we're now one of the top news brands in the nation. Every night, watch great shows with Rob Schmidt, Carl Higbee, Rob Vinnerdy and Moore as they expose the big media lies, the Washington Swamp, and they're never afraid to talk about faith, freedom, and the values that made us great. Find out why Newsmax is the fastest growing news channel in America. Make the switch today and join our news revolution. Get Newsmax on cable, on streaming, and download the free app today. It takes just seconds to start. Let President Trump know you stand with Newsmax. It's for real news for real people. Make the switch today.
Speaker 13: Texteen rolls you.
Speaker 29: In recurring at I mean and marketing text messages can sit now required to purchase message in data rates may apply.
Speaker 13: The team's looking good this season, I think so, man.
Speaker 15: I miss playing football ever since I turned forty I just can't find that fire I used to have.
Speaker 13: Think you could be lower testosterone?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 7: I was feeling the same way after forty The body has less testosterone and men movese the edge. That's why I take Eugenics Total T two. That's the testosterone booster, right, Yes, but total T two is their brand new formula that's skyrockets Natric conside levels, and as little as three hours since they started taking it, I've been lifting like when we play for Coach Carter. My energy is way up and it even spiced up things between me and the missus.
Speaker 13: Are they still giving out complementary bottles? Yep. Just send the text text edge.
Speaker 29: Three two one three two one for your complimentary bottle of Nugenics Total T two, the next generation testosterone booster. Text now and will include a bottle of Nugenics thermo x our newest, most powerful fat burner ever, absolutely free. Text edge to three two one three two one. That's e edge to three two one three two one. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent any disease.
Speaker 31: Guys and ladies get real about your health this new year with Synergenics and Low T Center. For a limited time, the men's tiert test is free and ladies take two hundred dollars off the women's hormone test. Say no to diet trends, questionable online treatments, and deceptive prices from other places.
Speaker 1: Look for the best.
Speaker 31: Synergenics and Low T Center are the leading experts. Meet with a real provider, get medication and real results. Everyone I know goes to Synergenics and Low T Center to change their lives. Walk in and book an appointment at Getmyhealth Fixed dot com.
Speaker 11: Running for office means having something important to say. Radio is the most personal medium out there. Voters hear the real you, exactly the way you want to be heard. No filters, no AI, just your voice, your message, and it's one tenth the time and cost of video. Don't just campaign, connect with millions all over the country, even thousands in the smallest communities with radio. Call now and be on the air in just forty eight hours. Eight four four eight four four. iHeart that's eight four four eight four four ihearish.
Speaker 32: The New Year means new resolutions, not just for your body, but for your finances as well. Did you know that financial health is directly related to your identity protection? This is why you need LifeLock. LifeLock monitors hundreds of millions of data points per second. If your identity is stolen, Lifelocks restoration specialists will fix it guaranteed, or your subscription money back. Resolve to make your identity, health and wealth part of your new year's goals with LifeLock. Visit LifeLock dot com and save up to forty percent off your first year with a promo code.
Speaker 1: Bek terms apply.
Speaker 13: News, traffic and weather.
Speaker 22: News Radio seven hundred WLW Cincinnati.
Speaker 33: Calls for a local sheriff to end his partnership with ICE with the two thirty report, I'm Sean Galbager breaking now as protests against the Trump administration's I SAW operations in the wake of an Asian shooting and killing thirty seven year old Renee Good in Minneapolis, Butler County residents are calling for Sheriff Pritchard Jones to end his partnership with ICE.
Speaker 25: Please in our county's contract with what has become a brutal, vicious, and apparently unaccountable ICE operation.
Speaker 34: Speaker after speaker employing Butler County Commissioners to cancel the sheriff's contract with ICE. The house detainees in the jail, people like Ellen Price of Oxford and then the Spurrior of Hamilton, say it's just a matter of time before there's a deadly confrontation here like the one in Minnesota.
Speaker 25: It is more clear than ever that ICE and Border Patrol are less trained in de escalation tactics than I was as a public school teacher.
Speaker 34: Mister say, even if they wanted to, they can't tell the sheriff what to do. He holds an independently elected position. I'm Brian Cops News Radio soever WL Double.
Speaker 33: Meanwhile, there are reports that the former acting US Attorney in Minneapolis and two of his top attorneys have resigned as the White House pressures them to force the probe. At the deadly eye shooting last week on Good and her alleged Axon's and those who witness the deadly shooting, the Department of Pullmand Security and the Trump administration quick to call in an active domestic terrorism before any investigation was launched, while local and state officials there contradict the claim based on videos and witness accounts from the scene, adding to the rising tensions. Now the latest traffic and weather together.
Speaker 10: From the UC Health Traffic Center. You see health Women's Sports Medicine program provides specialized care for female athletes at all levels. Schedule and appointment online you see health dot Com. Seventy one southbound on ramp from Red Bank. It's a crash on that entrance ramp and we've got police there. Earlier problem on seventy four has cleared. Accident is out of the way. All lanes are open now and no problems reported. As you make your way on seventy four, seventy five southbound Ronald Reagan Highway and over lateral is what we've got. The ongoing construction watch. We're so traffic through that stretch. And remember we do have Licking Bridge between Gerard and Fifth Street and now shutdown. Of course, bridge being replaced. It's a two year project. In the meantime, use the Girl Scout Bridge. I'm Rix Shrimp US Ray seven hundred ww WEE.
Speaker 22: Look's the latest weather forecast from news Radio seven hundred WL John.
Speaker 24: You'll be breezy and warmer for your Tuesday afternoon with a few more clouds, but highs near fifty degrees this evening, some hit and miss light rain will start to move into the tri State and some that will continue into Wednesday morning, but keeping it mild lows only near forty. The problem is temperatures will fall throughout the day Wednesday behind a cold front, changing some of that scattered rain into some scattered snow. From your severe weather station, I'm nine first Warning meter reblogus Mark Stitz News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 33: And right now Radari is showing a cloudy sky and it's currently fifty degrees, Cincinnati City Council says, along with the addition of six new security cameras in the West End, ninety more cameras are said to be installed or repaired across the city. This in the wake of a New Year's Day shooting at Laurel Playground in the West End that left eleven year old when every redead as law enforcement continues to search for a suspect at the federal level, Ohio Congressman and former CA Counsel MEMVERG. Grek Landsman said that he had secured more than one million dollars to expand Cincinnati surveillance capabilities, which would also include police cameras and other sources and other resources. Pending final approval from the US Senate, a man from Middletown has been indicted on more than two dozen counts, which include rape, kidnapping, and assault. Joseph Boggs allegedly carried out the crimes between twenty twenty two and twenty twenty five. Police not providing any specific details about the accusations brought against Boggs, who was being held on a seven hundred thousand dollars bond at the Butler County Jail. NFL News Steelers under our Runey the Second says head coach Mike Tomlin inform him today that he is stepping down after nineteen seasons. This comes following the Steelers thirty to six lost Monday Nights at the Texans in the AFC Wildcard Round. Toma never had a losing season in Pittsburgh and won a Super Bowl back in two thousand and eight, but the Steelers have not won a playoff game since the twenty sixteen AFC Divisional Round, and they've lost six straight playoff games. The team will now set out to hire only its fourth head coach since nineteen sixty nine college basketball. The Miami bred Hawks will host Central Michigan and look to remain undefeated. Dayton visits Dukane. Both games set the tip off at seven o'clock. Checking the current numbers on Wall Street, the Dow is currently up eighty six points, NASAK up sixty three, or excuse me, the Dow is down three hundred and fifty eight points, NASSEK down seventy nine, and the S ANDP down twenty three.
Speaker 13: With those refresh numbers.
Speaker 1: All right, next update, This is at three o'clock.
Speaker 33: I'm Sean Galviager News Radio seven hundred WLW, News Radio seven hundred WLW, and iHeartRadio station Guarantee Human seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 13: I heard radio.
Speaker 18: I wish I'd gotten treated for my erectile dysfunction sooner. Men, I hear this all the time from our patients. This is Jeff for Tri State Men's Health. And if ED is a problem in your life, resolved to get it treated today and stop having it affect you and the one you love. ED is simply a medical condition, and it's fully treatable. And at Tri State Men's Health, we have treatments that are effective and well over ninety percent of cases, which means, if you're like most guys, your ED will be a thing of the past. In fact, you could be having great sex within a day or two of your first appointment, and you'll likely find your performing like you haven't in a long time. It's the new year. Resolved to get your ED treated and change your life. Call us at try Statemen's Health. Your initial visit is only ninety nine dollars. It includes bloodwork, a medical consult and, if medically advised, a TESTOS and if that TESTOS doesn't work in the office, your visit is free. Call eight hundred nine hundred ninety six five four or go to try Statemenshealth dot com. That's try Statemenshealth dot com. We have three Cincinnati area locations, Cresview, Hills, Westchester and Dayton.
Speaker 35: Wondering if dangerous contaminants are in your home's water, get Leafhomewater Solutions today. We can't live without water, but we can take actions today to make it safer and healthier. Leafhomewater Solutions is offering a free in home water test. Just visit leafhome dot com slash free to schedule yours with results from their advanced digital testing. Leafhomewater Solutions can design a whole home system and expertly install it in as little as one day. With Leafhomewater Solutions, you can feel confident that each drop of water from every tap of appliance is cleaner and safer for you and your family. We can't live without water, but we can take actions today to make our families water safer with Leaf Homewater Solutions. Schedule your free homewater test today at leafhome dot com slash free and save fifteen percent on all home water treatment systems. That's leafhome dot com slash free for your free home water test and fifteen percent off leafhome dot com slash free.
Speaker 36: And Mike Slider. My dad passed away at the age of sixty three, is out of nowhere. Had a stroke, super hard obviously for the whole family, But my dad had life insurance. This is why I have life insurance for my family, for my wife and four kids in the best place to get life insurance is Ethos dot com because you can do it in ten minutes and there's no medical examine, no blood test, just a few health questions. Get life insurance in ten minutes to your fami family.
Speaker 9: It's protected.
Speaker 36: Ethos et Hos Ethos dot com slash mic Staples Presents.
Speaker 1: That was easy.
Speaker 3: This year.
Speaker 13: It was important for my business to start strong starting week. It's not recommended, but.
Speaker 37: First I needed a lot of stuff for the office.
Speaker 13: Sounds like a shopping spree. I just went to Staples.
Speaker 37: They have break prices and everything like pink toner printers, paper and chairs. And now you can get up to thirty percent off select HP printers.
Speaker 13: Off to thirty percent off HP printers. Am I on a hidden camera show. Now, well there, let's go Staples.
Speaker 2: That was easy.
Speaker 9: Shop stables, instare online or all the app ins one thirty one select metals only.
Speaker 13: Pizza is here?
Speaker 38: Oh great, I love some, But I'm worried about my stomach issues.
Speaker 39: If you're worried about having diarrhea, gas, bloating, stomach pain, or loose oily stools, it may not just be stomach issues. It could be a condition called execrine pancreatic insufficiency or EPI. With EPI, the pancreas doesn't release enough enzymes to break down food, but EPI is manageable. Use the symptom checker on identify EPI dot com and talk to your doctor. That's IDENTIFYEPI dot com sponsored by EBV.
Speaker 37: The misinformation and miscommunication surrounding health and science are almost laughable, so why not laugh about it.
Speaker 13: The toilet is like our refuge. Toilet is your only place where you get to escape.
Speaker 37: It's a new year, new start, and the hilarious podcast Health Stuff is taking a new look at health.
Speaker 18: This is a show about the basics of health.
Speaker 13: But this is not a basic show.
Speaker 37: Turns out, real health conversations aren't always polite. Open your free iHeartRadio app, search Health Stuff and listen now.
Speaker 38: Now that a new year is here, start twenty twenty six by showing your gratitude Iheartradios Thank a teacher. Powered by donors Choose celebrating the incredible impact of public school educators. Nominate and outstanding teacher in your life who's gone above and beyond for their students to be among the winners of five thousand dollars to.
Speaker 13: Stock their classroom.
Speaker 38: Teachers give their time, money, and hearts to help STUDI succeed. Help us say thank you to the educator shaping our future. Get all the info and nominated teacher who goes the extra mile today at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 13: Slash teachers.
Speaker 1: No, they don't know.
Speaker 3: I referred to them when they made that statement as the three stooges, and that's really demoralizing the three stooges.
Speaker 20: Hello, I'm broadcastings.
Speaker 1: So seg you got three lawmakers from Columbus who sent a letter out saying that Sheriff Jones's jail needs to be inspected, needs to be investigated, because don't they go there because they don't have any heats? Well, why don't they go there and look they don't have I guess they don't have air conditioning to their satisfaction, Why don't they go there? And look they say the place is a hell hole and you have to eat the wardenberger. How do they know? They don't know.
Speaker 3: I refer to them when they made that statement as the three stooges, and that's really demoralizing the three stooges, that's for sure.
Speaker 8: And us tomorralize for stooge report. I'm never going to vote for those three people wherever they're from.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: So it's got a lot of fiber in it helps you poop if you need to poop.
Speaker 1: There you go. Sheriff Jones, who needs metabusl Then Sheriff Jones is looking out for the good health of his inmates.
Speaker 13: Dan Carroll.
Speaker 8: The Student Report is a proud service of your local Tamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers.
Speaker 1: Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful Milford. The home of one main gallery right down the street is Baker Heating at five one three eight three one fifty one twenty four. Sports. Big news in the National Football League Mike Tomlin stepping down as the Pittsburgh Steelers head coach, ending a nineteen year run during which he never had a losing season. Let's think about that, nineteen seasons, never losing. The collection of men in the depth of that talent.
Speaker 8: As a track record, they say, the Steelers say, will likely never be duplicated.
Speaker 1: Guy's an absolute baller.
Speaker 8: He's got two years remaining on his contract, let's see, and they, of course, the Steelers were eliminated last night, big time in at thirty to six loss in the playoffs to the Texans. And he just met with Steelers owner Art Rooney the second and said that's it. And he leaves Pittsburgh, never having a losing season in nearly two decades at helm of the franchise. Tomlin's departure will be ill if Steelers will now begin a search for just their fourth head coach since nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, unbelievable. So you questions, So you got Chuck Noll, right, you got Cower? Yep, you got what's the other guys? Don't forgetting the other guy's name? Now with Tomlin? Tom, but there's one more than forget.
Speaker 8: I think it was between Nol and Cower. Wouldn't, Oh, this will be just the fourth of 'all? Okay, I thought Tomlin was the four, So that that is unbelievable. I don't think there's any other franchise in the NFL where I could name all their coaches. Well, but that's the only one. Tomlin is still under contract, so the Steelers will retain his coaching rights and could negotiate compensation if he returns with a with a another NFL team before the end of the twenty twenty seventh season. I would think that I think that mister Tomlin's phone is already ringing.
Speaker 1: I woulds the wall. How often has that happened, that there's a trade where you trade a coach for a player?
Speaker 8: Well, how about that our man, Zach Taylor stands alone in the now. Let me see Tomlin out, Harball out in Baltimore, Stefanski out in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: So you've got let me see in Cleveland, you've got a team that had a losing record, didn't go to the playoffs. What happened to the coach out? You got the Baltimore Ravens who had a great season, missed the playoffs by one game? What happened to the coach?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: You would want to be you? You got the Pittsburgh pull on that jersey. When you pull on that jersey, you represent yourself and your teammates.
Speaker 8: Tell them and a name on upfront is a hell of a lot more.
Speaker 1: Important than the one on up back.
Speaker 13: Get that through your.
Speaker 1: Head, get that through your smell. Yeah, I think that was the wrong sport though.
Speaker 8: College basketball to nine seventeen in O Miami, you'll host Central Michigan uh davidsta Miami Dayton faces Duquaine, Ohio, and Toledo. Virginia up against Louisville and Indiana meets Michigan State That see baseball news of Saint Louis Cardinals are trading eight time All Star third baseman Nolan Aeronado to the Arizona Diamondbacks. The Cardinals are sending thirty one million dollars to the d Backs one to pay his forty two million dollars on tract.
Speaker 1: Now, what do you do, Like do the.
Speaker 8: Cardinals like go to the bank and say, hey, we want to transfer thirty one million dollars to Arizona?
Speaker 1: I guess? Or do they do that like at an ATM? But it wait a minute, he wants to go play for the Arizona diamond Well, no, he had a no trade clause.
Speaker 8: He waived it. He waved it. Aeron Ottos, So we traded a long time ago.
Speaker 1: The Cardinals wanted to trade him.
Speaker 8: I mean they you know, they didn't. He hardly did anything any you know last year. I think, So, what did you do last year?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You don't wan me to think about it. I don't worry about the Cardinals. No, They'll be fine. We got enough to worry about around here. Let's let's just worry about it. We just want to get a win or two around here. Red's Update. The Reds made the playoffs last year. Red's Up. I didn't go far. The Reds Update.
Speaker 8: Reds fast Friday and Saturday if the convention center previewed all to night Hot Stove League six oh five Right here on seven hundred WLW. Nicolodolo is a special guest along with the King of the Reds Community Fund, mister Charles TNT.
Speaker 1: Frank seg Are you going to make an appearance? What do you just say? You have to feel the same way, sake, thank you got to feel the same way for Castelini. Are you going to make an appearance at Redsvest? Should be there Friday or Saturday? Don't know yet? Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why can't you be their both days?
Speaker 9: Maybe?
Speaker 8: So today's only Tuesday, Dad.
Speaker 1: We only I worry about one day at a time. Gotta worry about what's right in front of you. Bingo, you could you could do the Spoods report from Redsvest. We'll see brand new convention center. Don't you want to go check it out.
Speaker 8: Soccer FC Cincinnati has signed forward to Christian Fletcher today throughout through this next season and an option for twenty seven and twenty eight. The Orange and Blue acquiring mister Fletcher's rights from d C United.
Speaker 1: Let's go Orange and Blue.
Speaker 8: So they're they're in training, They got to their their Their season starts about a month it's February twenty first at TQL Stadium. That could be because they move they moved the of the.
Speaker 1: The MLS moved up their schedule this.
Speaker 8: Year, so that could be a cold game. They have those guys starting in February. They had about two days off in an off season.
Speaker 1: So I was going to say, socer be they should be in training. They should be training right now, I would hope. Well, that's why they're already got to get ready for the season this week in Milford and then they head for Florida next week. They're training in Milford, and then they head the Florida correct and then they come back to play a game here.
Speaker 40: Well, let me let me stress this. We're not taking anyone's homes. We're going to increase home ownership. We're going to increase the number of people living in a neighborhood. The notion that we're somehow gonna, you know, try to buy people's homes out move people out of the neighborhood, that's just false.
Speaker 1: That's made up.
Speaker 40: You know, it's a real disservice to the public discussion on this that people are actually putting that out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there you go. They're not trying to buy anyone's homes. And then you got Trump over there and in Detroit voters voter city. Baby's been talking to the Economic club for over an hour now, the guy, the guy before a million dollars on a soccer field. How do you spend a.
Speaker 30: Million dollars during the soccer field? You have a level piece of land. Throw them the ball. Let him play soccer. If they have to play it all, Oh well, throw a ball. You got a level throw them the ball. You got a soccer field.
Speaker 1: But he was he was bumping around the Ford plant in Detroit a little while ago. Now he's talking to the I mean the guy that he just keeps going. You know what, you know what it would have been watching this guy talk for over an hour now and what we live.
Speaker 8: What would have been cool is, uh, if he would like you know, the assembly line, if he would have signed a couple of.
Speaker 1: Cars, Now, how cool would that be. I'm just saying I'm not doing that to brag, because you know what, I don't have to brag. I don't have to you know, leave it or not like above the like above the.
Speaker 8: Door yeah, trunk like trunk, it says Donald Nascar, or like along the door, is that where the drivers autograph their cars on the inside of the door. Nope, it's up on right on the top top roof, right on the top of the side of the roof.
Speaker 1: So he should have. But but that would have been cool. Sign his sign his name right there on one of the new cars.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: How much you think that would do? That'd be pretty and just send it off and all of a sudden it's like you got the prey.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know, but these days having his signature or something probably start a fight.
Speaker 1: So Mike Tomlin is gone, Yes, hard ball is gone. Yes, Stefanski is gone.
Speaker 8: What's that like seven or eight now in the National Football League that are out, coaches that are out.
Speaker 1: And Zach Taylor still there is is moving guys names around on the draft board. Yeah baby, last man standing in then AFC North Zach Taylor. Duke Tobin says they have all the information they need when it comes to players in the NFL. I'm that I'm that privy the NFL information, Dan, So I can't on her hand correct and then and then you got you got Jamar Chase. Yeah, you got Orlando Brown Junior. Yeah, you got Mike Iki blowing some steam off in Vegas. Okay, that's going going to uh going to see a concert. I guess burn out in Vegas. It was Joe Burrow at the Golden Globes. I guess was he.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There you go. Hey, the off season. Whatever they want, you got it.
Speaker 8: I'm saying you could have went on a safari and out to go. I gotta go out there and blow off a little steam. They could have went to Antarctica, have a great time. They could have go to the North Pole.
Speaker 1: Do a little fishing, check out the uh you know, the midnight sun and all that kind of stuff. Just saying I mean, if it was me, that's I'd probably want probably want to do the same thing. So that's pretty cool. That's pretty cool. You got Jamar and some of the other boys going to going to a show out in Vegas. There you go. You think they think they hit the black tach tables out there?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think so. I would imagine. Yes, Sag, you're the best man. Let's hold on all the little Viva Las Vegas, hit the post. Here we go. I said, you're going to send most going to send mistel on. I think I did hit the post. Yeah, that's ready to burn. So get those say. I just hope they don't rub elbows with any of the players from Las Vegas, like the Las Vegas Raiders, they're terrible. Did they get a new coach yet? No Carroll tom Now about Tomlin to Vegas? We stopped doing Start that rumor, right, I think John Gruden not to go to Las Vegas. I think John Gruden ought to come here. We already got a coach. Well, get rid of him.
Speaker 8: Maybe make him, uh the whole division wiped out.
Speaker 1: May make him at a special consultant, Hitty King something like that to play caller. Oh, those Black Giant just had a birthday the other day. Good Elvis, Wait a minute, Elvis had a birthday. Yeah, he's up there in Minnesota. That Burger king there he is on Fox. He's protesting. He got he's undercovered. Who's paying the protesters out there in Michigan? Segor out there up there in Minnesota. You want to stand out there and get cold and better be fifty I'd better be about one hundred dollars an hour. You're supposed to get cold around here again. Good luck to him. Then you need temp star quality you can feel, you can feel. Go ahead and get us out of the stooge reporter. As we listen to a little a little Elvis Presley, Dan Carrol, and Hot are the King.
Speaker 8: We leave you with the immortal words of the stewed report.
Speaker 4: I'm going to get No, they don't know.
Speaker 3: I refer to them when they made that statement as the three students, and that's really demoralizing.
Speaker 1: The three stooge and this show.
Speaker 8: You gotta get those to get He loves this show.
Speaker 1: Get those state reps on. That's your home works. See how see how they feel about being the free stode to Butler County and see what they see what's going on in Butler County. They're a Columbus. They can get in the car and go. They don't want they don't want to be anywhere near Butler County. Okay, well they just wanted. They just want to get I just want to give Sheriff Jones a hard time. Well so that maybe you know, after he's done cleaning up Cincinnati, you can go go take care of business up in Columbus. Thank you there, help help. We gotta get out of here. Headie and Rocky your next EG.