Speaker 1: Ed Sharon tickets your chance to win. Text to win, text Sharon, not sh A r O N, but s h e E r A n so like his last name. So text that to nine five five zero zero. Text Sharon to nine five five zero zero Sharon cheren seron like a sheer Sharon. Text that to nine five five zero zero. Standard text in datarates to apply. You could go see Ed Sharon at ford Field.
Speaker 2: We jo in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 1: All right, Shannon, and what you got in this hour is dirty.
Speaker 3: Well bred pick starting off with him opening up about falling off the wagon just a few weeks actually after being spotted drinking some cocktails at Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey's wedding.
Speaker 4: This morning, Brad Pitt opening up revealing to Esquire that he once experienced suicidal thoughts, the sixty two year old saying I just couldn't just didn't see way out.
Speaker 2: The pain was so oppressive.
Speaker 4: Asked what brought on the troubled period of his life, Pitt would only say family stuff. Angelina Jolee accused Pitt of being drunk on a flight from France to la in twenty sixteen, claiming he was verbally and physically aggressive with her and their children, allegedly choking one of their older kids and grabbing her by the head and shaking her. Pitt has denied the allegations and was never charged, but Jolie filed for divorce. In recent years, some of their six children have taken legal steps to drop Pitt from their last names. After the split, Pitt says he got sober and joined alcoholics anonymous.
Speaker 2: He spoke about it last year.
Speaker 5: I just thought there was just incredible man sharing Yes, you know, their experiences, of their their foibles, their missteps, their wants, their their aches, and just and a lot of humor with it. And I thought it was really special experience.
Speaker 4: But in a new interview, Pitt reveals he's now drinking again, saying, I was sober for seven years and then I got back off the wagon in a more restrained manner. I got overconfident a couple of times went yep, nope, not good for me. I can have a few, but I can't have a lot. I have to be professional about.
Speaker 2: It through it all.
Speaker 4: Pitt says he knows how his life looks from the outside, acknowledging you're talking to a guy who won the lottery.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I've ever known anybody that can go through rehab and then just try to dabble in again.
Speaker 6: I've never gone to rehab, but I've definitely had my battle with alcohol, and I got mentioned on the show. Been through two drunk driving incidents where I total both cars and been through that. And there is a period of overconfidence or ego where you say I can have one and as you know, you put a crack in the door. Before you know it is wide open. Yeah, and it sounds like he's kind of going through that. Pray for him and everybody else out there addiction.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, President Trump signed an executive order giving parents more say over childhood vaccines. So this new plan would cut the recommended vaccine schedule from eighteen diseases to one, dropping the recommendation that all kids have to get the COVID vaccine, and it also suggests spreading the vaccinations out over like five doctor visits, instead of giving a bunch of them at one time.
Speaker 7: It is essential to our research efforts that we have the very best vaccine recommendations in the entire world, so we're reducing them. Parents can still choose to give their children all of the vaccinations if they wish. It's up to the parents who are making recommendations that are strong, but it's up to the parents.
Speaker 1: Doctors ain't happy that. Pediatricians were upset by that. They didn't like it.
Speaker 2: So interesting, The vac.
Speaker 3: Three Boys are extending. They're into the Millennium Residency at the Sphere in Las Vegas with three shows excuse me, New Year's Eve January one. In January two, so New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, and then January second. So if you want to go, they've already played forty seven sold out shows for more than seven hundred and fifty one thousand fans.
Speaker 2: I told he called me this morning and he's like, I have something.
Speaker 1: I talked to Lee. Talked to Lee yesterday and Lee was like, because it's not that I don't want Shannon to go. I asked Lee for ticket. Lee was able to get me two tickets.
Speaker 8: Well, Shannon, I imagine.
Speaker 3: Do you that I want to be I don't want to pay for a hotel room in Vegas on New Year's Eve.
Speaker 2: That would be so dang expensive though.
Speaker 3: That's the problem, honestly, But maybe like the second I don't.
Speaker 1: I would go, but I think that you're you're looking on too short sighted. You don't you don't pay for the hotel room. You have west pay for the hotel room. You're good, it's a good time.
Speaker 2: It would be so excited.
Speaker 1: Drop or invite somebody to come with and if you get free tickets, they got to pay for the hotel room. Stick stick them with the hotel room.
Speaker 2: We don't interesting, all right.
Speaker 8: I think there's always brothels and hostels you don't have or or you stay used totay at one of the uh the ones where you get just rent a large review styer.
Speaker 3: Okay, So lastly, I heard this story this morning and this would have made me crazy. So a late night flight from British Columbia to Toronto this week had to be canceled because a child refused to be buckled in their seat. Porter Airlines flight four four four expected to leave at ten thirty in the evening.
Speaker 2: Already a late flight. I'm already in a bad mood.
Speaker 3: It starts taxiing when a flight attendant noticed a kid standing on the seat. Okay, so they're like almost out to the runway. The adult with the child nor the crew were able to to get the child buckled. This went on for over an hour, and people say, what was happening was they would get the kid buckled and he or she I don't know which would slide out from under the buckle and go under the seat and stay there and they couldn't get him out from under the seat. They finally get him out, they do this whole thing over again and just kept going under the seat. The aircraft can't take off if that's the case, so the crew had to go back to the terminal.
Speaker 2: Everybody had to get off the flight.
Speaker 3: It was too late to refile the paperwork to do like a delayed departure, so everybody had to get a hotel and go back the following after new to take their flight to Toronto.
Speaker 2: I would be so upset.
Speaker 3: And by the way, witnesses on this flight say, the child actually wasn't being like Braddy or uncontrollable. It was just this like game of sliding out of the seatbelt going under the seat.
Speaker 2: But everybody said, like.
Speaker 3: The child wasn't being a jerk. Hearing that from all the like, you know clips, but.
Speaker 1: You think that having a screaming baby pisses people off on a plane, or you feel uncomfortable with that. Imagine your kid has to you have to go back to the gate.
Speaker 2: And everybody has to get off, get a hotel. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Or if you missed anything today, you can always go back and catch up on the podcast on the Iheartradioact.
Speaker 2: Directly from the source. It's in the morning, He's Dirty on the thirty