Speaker 1: U KQY Detroit, USNX, Scudi.
Speaker 2: And Grandmothers sim VS, Simley Channel nine four five sn X and Nutty two five Kiss FM.
Speaker 3: And I heard radio station.
Speaker 4: And guaranteed Human Mojo.
Speaker 5: Big one.
Speaker 4: God, let me take you back to the beginning. Is alrighty ready, you're listening to Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 1: You're a doo doo ahead, we go all right much in the morning.
Speaker 6: So yesterday I went with the two Chaldeans of this show, us three Caldeans hanging out together.
Speaker 1: It was kind of fun.
Speaker 6: Everybody thinks I'm Caldyan because of all my friends are Caldan, but i live in West Bloomfield, so I've got a lot of Kaldian friends. And we went to this pretty cool place. Actually, what's the official title of this place that we went to. I think it's called the the Kaldian Community Foundation Campus of West Bloomfield. It is a place that is to enrich the lives of Chaldean's, especially the older Kaldians that need a place to maybe go to later in their lives, younger Kaldians to learn the language. You know, people who are of the Kaldean you know, faith that want to explore more and then non Keldians like myself can actually go there and you guys can to learn more about your fellow Kaldians.
Speaker 1: I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 6: One of the things I learned about that particular group of people in those that don't know what Keldians are, they are Iraqi Catholics, so they're Christians, but they're from Iraq and they're very good at making sure they take care or their community, which there's a lot of communities that sometimes don't take care of themselves and they each other or yeah, they like they don't like to like, you know, be good to each other and take care of each other, you know what I.
Speaker 7: Mean, businesses and families.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm talking just anything in life. They champion each other, you know, which is awesome. And so we went there yesterday Martin Manna, we love you. Martin showed us around. They you know, talked about how money was raised for this thing and how they have that location. And then on the east side of town in Sterling Heights, they have a location that is there to help out a lot more even people because they it's like thirty thousand square feet of helping out refugees as well. As helping out a lot of the old people who get kind of discarded at a certain point and don't have a place to go to because they need to go to a place where there's got somebody at least that can speak their language, you know what I mean, especially if they're dealing with, yeah, the Alzheimer's and things like that. So long story short, not getting into the weeds. I want to get to my topic. They served us lunch at the end of this thing. Okay, Well, you know the one thing about Keldyan's, they're like Italians. They don't ever let you leave on an empty stomach, like you eat a lot of food when you're around them, because when they order food for you or make food for you specifically, they make lots of food. And that must be Is food a big thing in your communities? Uh, Lydia and Bianca?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, absolutely, That's why everyone's so thick because we be eating all day.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: We love thick Keldyans. Shout out to the thick they had.
Speaker 6: So they had all of us there, So it was it was the three of us that Martin a few other people. They ordered enough food to feed the entire Keldian community, like, I'm not lying to you. They bring us into this room and it's right next to Martin's office, is a big old conference room and there is a buffet of just crazy amounts of food, rice and sharma and hummus and they talk like that, Dolma. Yes, they had all kinds of and then we ended with dates. What's up with dates?
Speaker 1: By the way, we love dates? They had they had these fresh dates at the end.
Speaker 7: They were they have like chocolate covered and pistachio and stuff like that.
Speaker 9: No, they were just like the regular basic dates. But it's something in our culture that we do, like we eat them after we're done with our meal, and I think it's to like make you poop.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm going to tell you something.
Speaker 6: I went home Yester that day and oooh my god, it was a nightmare for the sewage system in Oakland County.
Speaker 1: So is it rude?
Speaker 6: And I'm gonna ask this question too, If you go over to somebody's house and they've got food that's served, is it rude to ask for leftovers? Because I was faced with this and I have a total opinion on this. I am not the type of person that believes that when you go to somebody's home or you're at a party, that you should be the person that pulls out your own tupperware and starts taking leftovers home. You should be offered them, right, Yes, If you're not offered them and you start wrapping up leftovers and taking them home, you.
Speaker 1: Can't do that. You are rude as hell.
Speaker 10: But you're like throwing it away or getting rid of it. I would say, oh, don't do that, like, let me take some home.
Speaker 11: I'm torn because it depends on the setting, Okay, the time when I feel like it's acceptable, and it also could be viewed as flattering. It could be very complimentary. If you go over someone's house and they invite you for dinner that they prepared, not anything they had catered in or business brought in. And when he got some pizza, some wings for the Super Bowl. If I go to Lydia's mom's house, if I go to science house, she throw on some of that nice doma all.
Speaker 1: The other stuff she do, and I pull out my own and take it home.
Speaker 11: That makes her feel that I enjoyed the food. Now it makes it feel like it's a complimentary, cheap ass bring your own.
Speaker 7: But you do have to wait till she says take some food home.
Speaker 11: Take some food home then exactly, So I can't be like cim Toma was fire, I got to take something to go.
Speaker 1: I can't do that.
Speaker 12: She would love that. You're right, she wasn't complimented.
Speaker 10: Relationship with her mojo like just met these people.
Speaker 1: We used to have.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something. We used to have a person on this show would come over to my house and eat. They would get go in their car to go grab a bag and they would bring in. It looked like they're like a door dash delivery bag full of tupperware. And they would start to and taking something. They started taking stuff from my Hey, no, no, catch up his mind, you know. I mean I've never used that another time.
Speaker 1: I think it's rude.
Speaker 6: And with Super Bowl Sunday coming up, you know, super Bowl is one of those days where everybody has a lot of food. You know, people probably do this on Super Bowl. They'll take home like the leftovers, and you know, I think you can't make a plate to go. Kevin is he is the plate to go guy if the food bang it Because here's the thing. So now if I over ind at the party, then maybe I don't. But if I'm like kind of nibbling here and there before I leave, if it's a smorgas bar left overt, let's take a box home. Yesterday there was so much food, and there was so much good food. I'm telling you, you would have made three plates.
Speaker 12: Why am I the person though with it? Even if offered nine times out of ten, even though I want to be like, yes, I want to take some home so bad, I say no, and then I get home and with dang it, I bad.
Speaker 1: What's up, Tivity? How you doing right?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 13: I think it's rude, But my husband he doesn't care. He'll bring tupperware and he even brings a special one.
Speaker 1: For our dog dog do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sorry, the dog is overly you can't you. Yeah, that's so funny though, that he will do this. He'll bring his own tupperware into the house and start wrapping things up. I think if you do that, Tivity, the one thing you have to do is you have to do the dishes, so you have to at least.
Speaker 14: Oh.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I try to help clean up all the time, and I apology guys for him, they're like, it's fine where he.
Speaker 1: Is to it funny. I love that. What's up? Otis how you doing? It's mojo in the morning, books.
Speaker 16: Up Mojo morning.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 16: My family actually makes leftovers to go before they make their plate to eat.
Speaker 12: Really did anybody do that?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 16: My grandma pull up to the party. She don't bring her to up where she used your plate or whatever, wraps her plate to go, take it to the car, then it makes their plate to eat.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can do that? You see that a lot of things giving?
Speaker 12: But what if what if you're like running out of food for the people that are there? Yeah, you get into the leftover boxes.
Speaker 11: I don't care because the thing about things giving is if you do it the reverse, if you sit down and eat and then make it to go plate, you're you'll miss out on things. So you make the to go play first. You can ensure that you get everything you want and then you sit down and eat. Whatever's a But it's what Shannon just said. What if what if it's the last of the mashed potatoes? You can't take the last of the mash? But worried about it's for the live guests, not the record guests at home? What's going on? Linda Hye, good.
Speaker 18: Morning everyone, Good morning.
Speaker 19: I don't think it's rude. I make some really good Mexican food, and everybody knows that.
Speaker 20: If I'm going to make bajitas, a.
Speaker 19: Lot of people are always like, oh my god, I hope you made extra. I'm like, yes, of course I did.
Speaker 13: And I hate to put things.
Speaker 19: Away and store them so and I don't need luff stovers, so I think if you would like them, I try to make sure that I offer right away. Please make sure after words if you want.
Speaker 1: To eat more, do you give them your good tupperware, Linda, or do you not do that?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 21: That's why I'm okay.
Speaker 22: If somebody was to bring their oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 19: I always like, I don't like having plastic containers at home.
Speaker 1: So Chelsea, it gets mad.
Speaker 6: I'll give out our good pilot Pyrex dishes or whatever the glass dishes, and it's like.
Speaker 1: We'll never get them back. What's up, Brianna?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 23: Hi?
Speaker 24: God, how are you guys?
Speaker 1: We're good, what's happening?
Speaker 25: I agree with keV.
Speaker 26: I think that when the food is homemade, it's very very complimentary to want to and ask to take leftovers home, like you know, hey, like this was delicious. Do you mind, like if I take some home, or like, you know, be prepared honestly to take some home, like when you know someone's making good stuff.
Speaker 27: But I think that if the food is bought and catered and you try to take some.
Speaker 13: Home, you're rude.
Speaker 26: Yeah, absolutely rude, because that's people paid for that, and they're planning on their family eating that for days probably and they ordered extra interesting. If you asked to take some home, you're literally the worst person on the planet.
Speaker 1: There's an adiquette to it.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, Brianna.
Speaker 6: If we're out to lunch together, all of us are out and you're out with us to lunch, and you order something and you don't look like you're going to wrap it up to take it home, is it rude to ask a complete stranger or a person at the table with you if you can wrap up theirs na to go box.
Speaker 18: Absolutely, that's disgusting.
Speaker 28: What they're happy eating food?
Speaker 6: What some people may say, that's what it's like when you go to somebody's home. So I'm trying to prove the point. I agree, don't take somebody else's food.
Speaker 25: Do not take it well you're not gonna take they're happy food.
Speaker 28: You're only going to take.
Speaker 19: The food that's made.
Speaker 6: Allood that's on the counter is half eating food. I'm telling you that's.
Speaker 28: What it is on touch food.
Speaker 1: I'm agreeing with.
Speaker 6: You, Brianna, but I'm also trying to prove another point with another hypothetical.
Speaker 7: So, oh, my dad will take it, doesn't matter if you ate half of it.
Speaker 12: He'd he would rather take it home and reheat it and eat it versus going into the garbage.
Speaker 11: Listen, your daddy didn't change your nasty diapers. What's eating burger to exactly be good? Exactly?
Speaker 29: If only Kate could go directly to our boobs instead of our thighs.
Speaker 3: This is mojo in the morning.
Speaker 4: How good is your memory? Is mojo in the mornings back in the day? What you did this stuff happen?
Speaker 11: Time to test your memory? A four four six six five six five for eight. This is for a pair of tickets to see logic and g easy. What weird did all this stuff happen? We'll start with Jack Dorsey launching Twitter.
Speaker 30: I was given two weeks one another programmer and bis Stone to write the software and then and we did it. And at the end of that two weeks, I wrote the first tweet, which was inviting.
Speaker 11: Coworkers aka my favorite app rip Hayden Panetier. This is the year bring it On All or Nothing was released? Hey, Yo Pop, Sarry, you got any black and no you want some Kevin Irwin?
Speaker 7: And I can tell you did the clues today?
Speaker 1: Anna? Who did the clues today? Kevin? Oh, we're gonna have some words in a big song, bad again Disco. I can't believe you're lying this early in the morning.
Speaker 4: What year that stuff happened? Eight four four Mojo Live eight.
Speaker 31: Four four six sixty five six five four.
Speaker 29: Eight Mojo in the morning, in the morning, testing your memory this early in the morning.
Speaker 4: This is Mojo's back in the day, back in the day. What year did this stuff happen?
Speaker 1: All right? This is the year Jack Doris he launched Twitter.
Speaker 30: I was given two weeks, one other programmer and bis Stone to write the software and ends and we did it. And at the end of that two weeks, I wrote the first tweet, which was inviting coworkers.
Speaker 1: This is the year and a guy hit on by a black guy. I never looked back, Yo Pop, start, you got any black and No you want some panic at the disco ahead the big song I love this job.
Speaker 11: We got a winner on the line from No Vibe. Mike, good morning, sir, How are you?
Speaker 16: I'm doing great?
Speaker 32: How are you?
Speaker 33: Guys?
Speaker 1: We are fantastic? What year did all that stuff happen?
Speaker 16: That came out?
Speaker 34: In two thousand and six?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 14: Mike?
Speaker 1: What was the thing that came out? What gave it away?
Speaker 16: Twitter?
Speaker 1: Twitter? Do you still have a Twitter to this day? I don't, but I know it was.
Speaker 16: Right after Facebook, which was two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And if you do have a Twitter, make sure you have a privacy screen. You never know what will pop up on that at Congrats though, Mike, you got it correct. You've want to pay of tickets to see Logic and g Easy. There'll be at Pine Knob September twenty third. Tickets on sell now a tookimaster dot com and hang on the line, man, we'll get you set up.
Speaker 1: Still a big year for concerts, man? Was Bruno this year?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 27: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Bruno, Morgan Wallin. The list goes on and on and on. We got another concert happening this year. This is Lotto in Doja Cat Little Caesars Arena October first. This is a text competition, so texts Vegas to nine five five zero zero.
Speaker 1: Also tickets on sale now.
Speaker 11: I took aimaster dot com text Vegas to nine five five zero zero standard message to day to rates applog look.
Speaker 4: Smo Jo in the mornings Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 11: Yesterday we kicked off the Dirty. It was a jam packed dirty day and I feel like today is more of the same.
Speaker 12: Going Okay, So I'm starting off with a crazy story that I am so invested in because this is just wild. Fourteen people have been charged in an alleged cocaine ring like a tied to Penn State University students and two different fraternity houses. Prosecutors say Agostino Abbottiello and Thomas Robert Robinson were the main suppliers. Both of these guys students. They would regularly travel to Philadelphia in New York City to pick up large amounts of cocaine bring them back to Penn State. One of the guys, Augustino Abbottiello, is actually still on the run.
Speaker 35: We found a pattern of events that showed cutting and bagging cocaine was for some pledges and indoctrination into the Delta Upsilon and Sigma Chi fraternities.
Speaker 12: Yeah, investigators say members of the Delta Upsalon and Sigma Chai cut and packaged the cocaine inside of their fraternity houses and then sold them to Penn State students like during parties and other events on and off campus. So here's the thing. Fourteen charged thirteen of them more students. The other one, the fourteenth, was one.
Speaker 7: Of these guys, dads.
Speaker 12: Who was trying to hide evidence, including a safe I think, and then interfere with the investigation.
Speaker 7: So he's in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 12: So Delta Upsilon has been suspended while the school investigates. Sigma Kai, the other fraternity, is not official, is not officially recognized by Penn State. It's off campus, so they can't really do anything about that.
Speaker 11: This for like an episode of Ghost when Tarik went to like the prepree college school and they had that drugg ring.
Speaker 1: No, he's insane.
Speaker 12: I have more on this throughout the morning because there's so much more to the story. But as part of the hazing, the pledges had you caught in package.
Speaker 1: Cocaine against their will.
Speaker 10: So I wonder if they're charged, we'll see.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like it's not that deep to get in the fraternity. No, I'll just leave.
Speaker 7: No, yeah, yes, he's Spider Man.
Speaker 12: Brand New Day still haven't seen. It is still dominating the box office, pulling in another seventy million bucks in its third weekend.
Speaker 7: It has made seven and eighty six.
Speaker 12: Million dollars domestically more than two billion dollars worldwide, only the eighth movie to ever cross that mark. The Odyssey, which I also still need to see, is holding on to second place, bringing its worldwide total to more than one point two billion dollars. The real battle over this past weekend was for third. It was Anne Hathaway and You and McGregor is the End of Oak Street? That movie looks kind of interesting to me, but it was actually getting decent reviews. And then the Paw Patrol movie actually tight rubble on the double baby parents need something.
Speaker 7: To do with their kids.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 12: And lastly, Indiana Jones is getting one more adventser. Eighty four year old Harrison Ford is returning as Indie for a brand new Disney World attraction called Indiana Jones and the Myth of the Jade Serpent.
Speaker 7: That is coming to Animal Kingdom.
Speaker 12: He is going to be the actual model for the rides Indiana Jones Animatronic, which is a first for the franchise. So if you're a Disney fan and you're like, okay, where an Animal Kingdom are they doing this? It's going to replace the old Dinosaur ride and it's going to be part of Animal Kingdom's new Tropical America's area, which will cheap feature. Excuse me, I can't talk today, It'll feature a new Incanto ride. There's gonna be a carousel like Disney's doings and they start. Yeah, miss anything from today, You can always go back and catch up on the podcast on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: Celebrity Dirt, It's Mojo in the Morning. It's Dirty on the.
Speaker 6: Dirty, It's Mojo in the Morning show. Look at this, Bianca walked into the studio. We're live, by the way, live on what platforms Bianca Bianca is responsible for you guys being able to get a chance to show.
Speaker 8: You guys join YouTube, Facebook, Twitch.
Speaker 1: And TikTok. Well, you can't join them all at the same time.
Speaker 8: That would be they are all at the same time.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 6: But you what are you gonna do. You can go on every single one of them. It doesn't make sense to go on all of them at the same time.
Speaker 8: We're all on the same time.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm not going on all of them at the time.
Speaker 8: I think Facebook Live is good. If you ever want to go back and watch the show, you can go on YouTube.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's cool. And also it stays on Facebook too. Yeah, I've watched it before.
Speaker 10: My grandma watched it on Facebook yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I usually what I do is so I'll I'll check out to see if I've got my man boob showing, which today they're going to show, because.
Speaker 1: This is not a dark thing I'm wearing.
Speaker 6: And then I will go later in the week, like maybe over the weekend, and I want to, you know, see who is paying attention and not paying attention to a break.
Speaker 8: And then you see if I'm paying attention if I leave the camera on one person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you always does.
Speaker 6: She always has it on the wrong person too. It's like she's in a five second to lay or something.
Speaker 8: I have it on like Anna or Kevin when they're on their phone.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: All right, So Bianca's in studio here with us this morning because she says that she had a complaint about her boyfriend and something that he what what was going on at his house?
Speaker 8: So yesterday I had to take a shower at his house and he only had the head and shoulders two and one and he was like, this is what you're showering with?
Speaker 1: Such a guy.
Speaker 8: I'm like, no, I'm not. That's what you get from the dollar store, not showering two in one. My hair is not meant for that.
Speaker 1: I use can we wait for one second?
Speaker 6: Hair?
Speaker 1: Why are you showering at your boyfriend's parents?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 8: Because I had to. I came back from the gym and it was shower day, So I'm not going to sit there all sweaty and I'm already gross because it's my second day.
Speaker 1: Are his parents home?
Speaker 8: No, but we're going home. But nothing happened. He set up the shower has.
Speaker 1: What did you want him to do? Go to his like his mom's Yeah, because he told me his.
Speaker 8: Mom had like the cocoa butter, like body's foliage. He had the nice like robes and all the nice tops.
Speaker 7: I can't wear his mom's robe. Are you out of your damn mind? Honestly, if somebody even used my shampoo.
Speaker 8: No, he didn't give it to me.
Speaker 1: Do you use shampoo?
Speaker 8: He ended up giving me the shampoo because I was like, I cannot use the head and shoulders.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, only guys do two and one shampoos.
Speaker 12: It's so true.
Speaker 8: He's like, this is actually really good for your hair. It makes my hair really soft.
Speaker 6: Would you have used that? Does he have also the body wash to like the old spice body wash he had like some men's Dove bodies, Dove Men's the best, And he's like, use this and smells really good. I was like, Bryce, I'm not going to walk out of the shower smell him like you.
Speaker 8: That's not what I wanted. That was so gross.
Speaker 6: That is, by the way, to me, this is the craziest thing ever because you are basically like a high school relationship because you're both so young. He's younger, right, yeah, yeah, You're going to his house after you work out in your showering, Like, I like, do you understand that?
Speaker 1: Like, I have three sons?
Speaker 8: Would you me sit there and on his couch all sweaty and gross, thirty five minutes away.
Speaker 1: Right next to his house?
Speaker 6: I have three I have three sons, and I have a very protective mother of them at home. Chelsea my wife. And if Joe or Jacob or actually Jacob wouldn't have brought brought a girl home. But if if Jacob brought a like a boyfriend home or something like that, and they were all in high school, I think if Chelsea and I came home and she was in the shower, we would be like, get that app on.
Speaker 33: Here.
Speaker 8: This is what I got from the shower yesterday, the hoodie, So this is what I got. But also another thing. I just first of all, it's a little weird showering in someone else's shower, no matter whose it is great, But the fact that his shower after five minutes sat the water it was just cold water.
Speaker 1: The whole time.
Speaker 8: Why don't you shower at the gym because it was ploates So they don't have shower.
Speaker 1: Okay, they need a bigger water heater.
Speaker 8: I think, huh dude, that's what happened. Because we're halfway through. He was like, just let you know, I think the water might get a little cold. I was like, what five minutes in, I just have the shampoo in my hair. It's freezy, So like I gotta do the whole shower. Thank god, I didn't have to shave or like do all the extra stuff.
Speaker 1: Say you would have shaved there?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, his razor.
Speaker 1: This is nuts.
Speaker 10: Did you in the shower?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 14: I did?
Speaker 1: Oh my great us?
Speaker 3: Wait yeah, home?
Speaker 6: Would any of you guys, Shannon, you had a high school boyfriend through school and stuff, would you have gone to his house his parents went home and showered house?
Speaker 7: I cannot ever recall showering at his house.
Speaker 1: No ever.
Speaker 8: Okay, well, if you guys lived separately and he had an apartment, would you shower there?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 11: Yeah, sure, y'all can do y'all can do any and everything else at the house, but y'all can't take a shower.
Speaker 1: It's a parent's house, right.
Speaker 7: My high school boyfriend, if your parents came home, you would I don't do that.
Speaker 6: You would go to a girl's house when you were in high school and shower at her house? Her dad would whoop your ass?
Speaker 1: I can't think it. Probably not high school, but they not in high school.
Speaker 36: I know, make my.
Speaker 8: Sarents at home, So I'm making myself at home.
Speaker 6: So your cav you're twenty twenty years old or twenty two years old, whatever, Mianka in her boyfriend are and you came home from the thing, you know whatever, the gym, and her dad and mom weren't home. You would feel comfortable getting in the shower, not thinking that her dad would come home and get his guns out.
Speaker 11: To It's probably a line that shouldn't be crossed. But if they're in my house alone, then there are other things. I'll probably be more concerned that they're.
Speaker 8: Doing me think that the else is going on because they have cameras at every single angle of their house, so we're always getting watched.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll saving for the church parking lot. I forgot. Hey, what's up, Shay?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 37: Okay?
Speaker 38: Two things.
Speaker 25: First of all, no, it's so disrespectful.
Speaker 39: Take yourself shower the gym or go to plan for this and shower there and go back.
Speaker 24: Figure some other situation out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 28: Secondly, you read a comment.
Speaker 40: You said, he you're halfway through the shower, and he said, are.
Speaker 41: You taking a shower together at his parents' house?
Speaker 42: No?
Speaker 1: No, they weren't taking a shower together.
Speaker 8: In your hand, he said, just as you know, the shower might get cold, And I was like, how do you know about?
Speaker 33: Okay?
Speaker 10: He's like a secondary.
Speaker 8: Came home by the way, showering together.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, my god, anything and so far, That's exactly what mom's reaction would be if she walked home and saw you in her robe?
Speaker 1: What's up, Courtney?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 8: Hy?
Speaker 38: Good morning?
Speaker 18: I'm just curious.
Speaker 5: Has anyone checked on Beyonce's dad listening to this and if he had a heart attack?
Speaker 22: It's he?
Speaker 14: It is he?
Speaker 18: Okay, like he slip.
Speaker 20: Out over this well.
Speaker 8: Knowing about this. But I guess if you're gonna help me, all right, I'd.
Speaker 1: Rather hear from her mama. I want to hear from scary Sherry.
Speaker 4: We wait, what wait to hear from both moms?
Speaker 6: What would al do and ann Sherry do if they saw Bryce showering at your house?
Speaker 33: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Oh my mom would be like, why would you let him in our house? It's so messy. He should not be in the house. That's what she'd be.
Speaker 1: Worried to be more worried about the mess and not the fact that naked guys.
Speaker 8: And make sure you're downstairs he's taking a shower.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what's up, Megan? How you doing?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 43: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 13: I used to shower at my high school boyfriend's house.
Speaker 1: You did, It's not weird. Where were the parents?
Speaker 15: I got done with soccer practice and he would pick me up, I would shower.
Speaker 37: I mean, we didn't shower together.
Speaker 1: But his parents didn't find that to be weird. Were you No, you didn't go to.
Speaker 13: For like four years?
Speaker 1: Where did you?
Speaker 6: Where'd you go to school? It's okay, Well that's typical Warren behavior.
Speaker 7: Really really close.
Speaker 12: It's my high school boyfriend's parents, and I still I don't know, there's just something when the parents are home.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't trust my kids parents live there. Ashton was up.
Speaker 44: Hey, I was just going to make the same comment. Me and my ex were together all through high school and I would shower at his house almost all the time with his parents there.
Speaker 7: Really and they were they were didn't think anything of it.
Speaker 44: No, no, we we were really really close, like his parents loved me.
Speaker 1: Oh weird.
Speaker 6: You wouldn't think it would be like a bad thing if all of a sudden mom or dad doesn't realize you're in the shower and they walk in.
Speaker 1: Anya, Well, they.
Speaker 44: Had two showers, so they would never use the shower I use because it was just for him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, in my house, we all have the same shower. It's like kind of gross. But my mom does not use the shower in her bathroom. Oh really really, Ho's weird. I don't know if she's used in like twenty years school.
Speaker 3: What does she do?
Speaker 8: We all use the same shower, what do you mean?
Speaker 12: And my other is your dad use that shower?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll all just use the same sex shower.
Speaker 6: What do you do for Sunday Mass when you guys all got to get ready? Does you guys have to wake up at like?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we also wait in the morning and like sign up for shower times.
Speaker 1: What's up, Katie?
Speaker 41: Hi?
Speaker 26: I just wanted to comment and say, my boyfriend is twenty eight and I'm twenty six, and I pretty.
Speaker 22: Much spend like the weekends at.
Speaker 18: His parents' place.
Speaker 22: So that's where he still lives, and so I use the shower there. I don't think it's that weird.
Speaker 6: If you're both full twenty eight and twenty six is okay. But Bianca is twenty two and her boyfriend is twenty.
Speaker 7: Also, you're spending the whole week in there. Of course you have to shower at some point.
Speaker 28: Yeah, yeah, ask you that.
Speaker 1: So I'm and listen. I I don't know. I just think that in there also Kldean too, which this is uh is to me.
Speaker 8: The only reason why is because usually Tuesdays are my shower days, and I just came back from the gym, so I'm not gonna sit there sweaty when I'm about today.
Speaker 12: Did his mom know that you used her shower stuff, her shampoo and our body wash. I am so territorial about my shower stuff after and she was like, Okay, yeah, no problem, that's very nice. Actually upset just because she's trying to be nice, but I still used it.
Speaker 1: Whatever, what's up, Liz?
Speaker 41: So, my dad when I was in high school was so like strict.
Speaker 25: He wouldn't even let my boyfriend come into our house the first time they came over.
Speaker 6: Really, was your dad the type that if your parents weren't home, he had to wait in the parking lot or the driveway and ned stay out here. Yeah yeah, I dated a girl like that. I dated a girl that literally is like, my parents aren't home coming inside the house. And this was before cameras and stuff in the house. I'm like, your dad is faster than I am. I know that man will chase my ass down and I will be bad.
Speaker 1: All right. It's Mojo in the Morning show. So what kind of uh shampoo does.
Speaker 8: Like Redkin?
Speaker 39: Again?
Speaker 8: The body is scrub so nice.
Speaker 1: They had good It's not weird for him to know that his girlfriend smells like his mom.
Speaker 8: Well, no, because I've used my own motion and perfume icause that would be weird to me. That's different. I would not want to smell like him though, with the Dove shampoo that's stuff smells and the tune one no thank you?
Speaker 4: So think kids back to school? Makes me want to cry now, please stop crying tears of joy. That is it is Mojo in the Morning. It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five. It's six fifty five.
Speaker 45: Five six fifty five yo, five six fifty five.
Speaker 11: Yesterday we had our six time champion one for seven, but he did not make it.
Speaker 1: I can't believe. It's r I P. David and Little Lilah.
Speaker 11: He was defeated by our new champion, Sarah the Baker. Sarah, everybody, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: How are you today?
Speaker 11: Woke up a little little confident as I love that. Let's meet your challenger. It's Stephanie from Frazier.
Speaker 18: Hi, Yeah, Hi, this is this is Do you guys know each other?
Speaker 1: Okay? Sorry? I think she just sounded really excited. Are you excited, Stephanie?
Speaker 38: No, I was actually just dogging myself.
Speaker 46: I'm like great, I like no, no, I'm going to really.
Speaker 47: Try my bus and you know what, I'm like, six time champs.
Speaker 18: I was just dogged at myself.
Speaker 28: Actually, that's all all right, I'm gonna win.
Speaker 20: I'm gonna win.
Speaker 1: That's that's the energy we like. All right, well let's get straight to it. Then we'll lock Sarah up her sound proof boof Stephanie, no more dogging yourself. It's time to play. You ready?
Speaker 16: Okay?
Speaker 43: Absolutely?
Speaker 36: All right?
Speaker 1: Question number one?
Speaker 11: Our Detroit Lions are currently hearted work in training camp.
Speaker 1: Shout out to everybody in Allen Park.
Speaker 11: What position does a mon ros Saint Brown play? Question which which ball headed singer just announced his fourteenth studio album, Pitcoin?
Speaker 19: What did you?
Speaker 20: I'm so sorry?
Speaker 40: What can you repeat the album name?
Speaker 1: Pit Coin?
Speaker 14: Ball?
Speaker 1: Question number three?
Speaker 11: Justin Bieber recently shared photos from a Dodgers game with his wife Aley. What city do the Dodgers call home? Question four? Bones were found in the Sinity of the home where Savannah Gun Three's mom, Nancy disappeared. Turns out they were not related to her case. In what state did Nancy live? Three seconds In question number five, spider Man brand new day is still ruling the box office.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the actor who plays Spider Man? This time around? Bringing our champ back from a soundproof boom.
Speaker 12: I said they were easier today than where she got five out of five?
Speaker 1: Whoa, Sarah? Did you hear that? I bet you heard that.
Speaker 11: Stephanie got five out of five. Come on, that's why you don't dog yourself. You play the game where the chips fall. All right, all right, Sarah, you gotta be perfect.
Speaker 1: See what you get?
Speaker 33: All right, Let's let's try our best.
Speaker 11: Try to contain yourself, Stephanie, Sarah. Question number one, our Detroit Lions are currently hard at work in training camp.
Speaker 1: What position does a mon Ross Saint Brown play?
Speaker 10: Three seconds.
Speaker 43: Three?
Speaker 20: Football is never my strong path.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is back to bad days. Our champion is lost.
Speaker 11: In the first question, Wow down, all right, Well listen, just like we did with Davy yesterday, We'll run through the rest and we'll see how you Let's go, Stephanie, all right, hold, hang on the line of Stephanie. Hang on the line, Sarah really quickly. Which bald Singer just announced his fourteenth studio album, pitch Coin?
Speaker 43: Who?
Speaker 1: Which bald Singer announced his new album pit Coin?
Speaker 45: I would have lost that one too, don all right, I don't even.
Speaker 11: Feel like we need to do the rest of it. Let's do let's do it. What What city do the Dodgers play in?
Speaker 20: H I am I blanking this morning?
Speaker 1: I know that three seconds? All right? Where did Savannah Guthrie's mom live?
Speaker 48: Oh my god?
Speaker 13: Where did you guys pull these questions this morning?
Speaker 11: I thought they were so easy to Stephanie did as well. Last question? Who plays Spider Man? Just sometimes it's just not our day, But you know whose day is, Stephanie. Let's go, steph perfect five for five, Sarah, you were still a champion for a day that counts. You're not going to and p handed you got an ultimate four pack of tickets to Urban Air Trampoline Park.
Speaker 37: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for playing. You gotta play again.
Speaker 11: And Stephanie, I need that same energy, that same excitement. We'll see you tomorrow as you go for number two.
Speaker 18: All right, absolutely.
Speaker 4: In the Morning's five is six fifty five five five.
Speaker 8: Contest?
Speaker 36: What'd you say?
Speaker 8: I'm so sorry nothing, my mic was done. It's okay, exactly.
Speaker 12: I was just wondering if we could solicit for new contestants.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you here, you here, Lydia. We need new contestants.
Speaker 11: If you want to take on Stephanie tomorrow and prevent her from uh going for two wins Texas, I want to play to nine five five zero.
Speaker 2: Zero White Detroit, Tim the USNX from Ski and Grandmas, Simy vs. Tilly Do and Ird Radio Station guaranteed human real stories, real laughs, real do Joe in.
Speaker 22: The Morning, You're Live.
Speaker 11: Mo Joe in the Morning Show. I was driving yesterday, had Josiah in the car, and I'm listening to some old school just vibing, chilling, got the old school music going beautiful day outside, pull up to a ran light and I look over to my right and there's a gentleman with his head down, like so far down I can't really see his eyes, like that's how low he is. And I'm in the truck, so I'm sitting up high, so I'm not really thinking anything of it. Then he puts his head up and as he lifts his head, there's a fork that's accompanying his face. On the fork is probably a half ounce of spaghetti. There are noodles, sauce. He's inside of a to god container, like one of those white to gold container boxes, full on spaghetti, just mashing.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I've never seen that before. I've seen, like, you.
Speaker 11: Know, maybe a smoothie, maybe a burger, a full on spaghetti, holding the carton in one hand, holding the fork in the other, and he's just going to work at a stop sign.
Speaker 10: I honestly take some skill.
Speaker 11: Had a tesla, so I think he unthing. What are some of the things that you guys have either seen in a car or done in a car? I feel like, ladies, y'all go to work in y'all car, especially in the morning.
Speaker 12: Anytime we've ever talked about this, I maintain that any woman who has been or who is a mom who nursed her children and had to pump, we've all pumped while driving.
Speaker 7: And that is a skill that is just yeah.
Speaker 12: Question for you, So not to spill the milk, to make sure that the things stay attached, to turn it on?
Speaker 49: Do you?
Speaker 11: I guess when you have to pump. You may not realize this before you leave the house, so you're not starting with the pump. There are times when you're in the car and you have to figure out how to put the pump on.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, both both.
Speaker 12: Sometimes you start, you know, at home, and you're just like, you don't have a ton of times you have to do it while you're on the go, or other times, like it's definitely happened to me before where I was out somewhere longer than I thought I was going to be and it really hurts, like it is an immense pain if you if like your boobs feel like they're gonna pop basically, so you've got to get the milk out, so you don't care where you're doing it. I never cared, but I would like just put it, put them on under my shirt and just drive and go.
Speaker 1: Where's the craziest place you've had to pump besides.
Speaker 50: In my car?
Speaker 10: Honestly?
Speaker 9: No, honestly, what's the name of.
Speaker 12: The club in Royal Look Woodies? Woodies is on top is up in the custodial closet at Woodies. Because we were doing a singles mingle there, I was nursing. We were there all night long. I had to bring my pump, so I put my pump down next to the cleaning supplies and the extra toilet paper.
Speaker 1: And that's why I think, all right, new topic, I want to talk to moms.
Speaker 12: No topic that was?
Speaker 51: That was?
Speaker 7: I remember being there like this is dedication as a new mom.
Speaker 11: You pumped in a custodio closet at a club on singles night, and you don't want to have that conversation. Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, beg call up for two topics. What do you I want to talk to moms? Who's pumped? What is the craziest place you've pumped? If you've pumped somewhere crazier than a club like Shanning did, I wasn't talk to you. And who are the people out there who are doing crazy stuff in their car while driving? Give me number two? Because if you've pumped in the club, but what is you've had to pump somewhere else.
Speaker 12: I pumped in the stock room of a grocery store. We were also we were also doing an event. We were doing a town tour, and so it was during the show and I didn't nowhere else to go. I've pumped in my car in the parking lot of Cedar Point.
Speaker 14: This is like us.
Speaker 12: Every mom is like, yeah, you you just do what you have to do to make yourself feel better and to feature baby.
Speaker 1: Have you ever pumped into movies? Got you there? I haven't either. Trying to figure it out, all right. We got Kenny on the phone, Kenny, good morning, my man. What's going on? Have you pumped her? You calling on that other thing?
Speaker 21: I don't pump, I mean, I got man boobs.
Speaker 1: So what's going on? What's the craziest thing you've seen while driving or have done while driving?
Speaker 4: Brothers?
Speaker 17: So I'm gonna lie.
Speaker 52: I was over the road, was outside of DC on the freeway in a traffic.
Speaker 30: Jam, and I was in a semi so I looked down and homeboy next to me is going to town thudder.
Speaker 36: In the porn.
Speaker 1: In a traffic gym.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Do you guys remember the story? It was probably three or four years ago and there was a guy who was watching porn on his phone. He was driving on seventy five and he was buttering the corn and got into an accident and.
Speaker 1: Die, die and die corn out. That is disgusting. Ye, did you hear about Jimmy in the way that bluetooth volumes are these days, I'd be nervous. Everybody, everyone can hear it. Right here we go. We got Natalie on the line, Shannon. This one is for you. Natalie, tell us about your pump and dump.
Speaker 40: Hi, first of all, first time.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Natalie, Good morning.
Speaker 25: I'm actually on my way to work right now.
Speaker 53: I'm a licensed veterinary nurse and grand rapid and I have had to pump while at work, cleaning animal's teeth under anesthesia, monitoring surgeries, drying blood, all of those things.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is multitasking.
Speaker 11: That is Finally, Now, are you the only one in the room while you're doing these procedures or do you have other people with you?
Speaker 28: Nope, there everyone's there, but I have ones that go under my shirt.
Speaker 53: Yeah, you don't even see it.
Speaker 18: If you just kind of hear it.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the sound? Inmates?
Speaker 13: So yep, it's like er.
Speaker 7: I hear it in my sleep still sometimes and it's been years.
Speaker 1: It sounds like an alarm. Thanks for the calling, Natalie. We got Ashley. Good morning, Ashley.
Speaker 37: How are you.
Speaker 54: Good?
Speaker 1: So what's going on? Ashley? Are you are you pumping and dumping.
Speaker 39: Not pumping and dumping.
Speaker 40: But I am a registered dental to sit and I have pumped while working on patients while.
Speaker 11: Working on PA What what type of work on the patients were you doing? Well, I guess dental So teeth work, Oh, all of.
Speaker 40: It, fillings, extractions, grounds, whenever I would have to. I mean, you have a handless so it's a lot easier. They just go on your shirt and no, you don't really know you could hear it. There was one time my doctor is like, what's that noise?
Speaker 12: I'm like, seriously, I have it in the bathroom in Las Vegas at the iHeartRadio Music Festival every week.
Speaker 36: Can I ask a stupid question?
Speaker 1: Doubt it's stupid. No, No, it's dumb.
Speaker 36: It's dumb. I don't know though, but like, is it uncomfortable when you have the brawl like on your rib cage and it's just like pulled.
Speaker 10: Downs are always uncomfortable.
Speaker 36: Well yeah, but let's let's not have bros anymore.
Speaker 11: Let's talk to be. Now, be's voice disguise. B Why are you voice disguise?
Speaker 10: Because I'm a teacher.
Speaker 1: Okay, what grade are we teaching? Okay?
Speaker 55: So I definitely sumped on the way to work, and I pumped, well teaching, yes.
Speaker 1: No way during the class.
Speaker 7: Do they even know though?
Speaker 38: So I don't know.
Speaker 8: I've been wondering, hold.
Speaker 10: On, I'm going to take you off of my okay, thank you, I was coming back.
Speaker 1: Is so much better for us to okay, keep going? So there, I don't know.
Speaker 55: So I would set an alarm every day to go put my pumps in, and then I would just go back to teaching. And I would usually give them like independent work and then yeah, one day I can't ask me for help and they're like, what is that?
Speaker 12: And they didn't.
Speaker 55: They didn't ask for details.
Speaker 51: I just.
Speaker 1: Continue, Yeah, you ignore them.
Speaker 11: Yeah, my kind of teacher shout out to be out to be last call Rachel, Good morning, Rachel.
Speaker 22: What's up, Hira?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Rachel?
Speaker 56: Okay?
Speaker 49: So yeah, So one time I had like a seven hour car drive. My pumps died during the car drive and I had to express that note so bad.
Speaker 33: I just hand expressed it into a McDonald's.
Speaker 51: Coup while I was driving.
Speaker 1: Wow, you are a superhero, no, Rachel, I never had to do that, Yes, Rachel, supersize me kind of cup we're talking.
Speaker 45: I was working, lord, but we didn't hit that far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gotta do it, you gotta do Yeah.
Speaker 29: Oh man, you should have deleted those texts you want to delete? Wait wait, wait out another world famous War of the roses. After it was at seven forty Mojo in the Morning. Wait wait, this is the Midwest number one morning show.
Speaker 4: And that's kind of sad.
Speaker 6: Mojo in the Morning. It's Mojo in the Morning show. So I had dinner plans with a friend. So Chelse was out of town. So I had dinner plans with a buddy to go out and you know, get dinner, and then we were afterwards gonna just go grab you know, drinks and stuff. And we had a couple of places that we were going to go to, not that far from the house. I went and met him out at the place that we were going to go eat. And when I showed up there, saw him in the parking lot, walked in together.
Speaker 4: We were waiting for.
Speaker 6: A little bit for our table because I guess the people didn't turn over the tables fast enough, and we had a reservation. He was sick as a dog, and you know how people are nowadays, where they're sick with a couple of things. Either they're coughing like maniacs, all right, so they got really bad coughs. Or they are so horribly congested and they're like they their noses all red and their eyes are droopy and they look like, honestly like they are sick. And a commercial for you know, mux or something. So I sat there the whole time, going are you sick? And he goes, yeah, I haven't been feeling that great. I'm like, why didn't you warn me? Like why didn't you say something to me? And why are we here? And he's like, well, because I I want to hang with you. I'm you know, excited about going to dinner with you. And I said, I don't want to get sick. I got so sick over you know, our break the last time we had vacation. I was sick the entire time. And he goes, you know what you've changed since COVID. This is ridiculous. You used to make fun of people all the time that would always like call in sick to work and all this stuff, and now you're like mister hypochondriac. And I said to him, I go, no, I'm not. I'm just a realist. I know I'm gonna get sick. I hate to say this, but I will catch it. I will, you know what I mean, like, we'll give it to all ourselves. So we're standing there for a little bit and we're waiting and he he finally goes, you know what, then just forget it. Let's not even go because they were taken forever for this table. So we ended up leaving and I ended up getting in my car, and then I went and went to go to the place that we were going to go to as our second place, and I just went up there and sat the bar and ate by myself.
Speaker 1: So I kind of went by myself. I have to ask this question.
Speaker 6: And I feel like sometimes when I tell this story, I don't know any of you guys were watching Curb your enthusias.
Speaker 1: I'm not shanting you. I literally saw the first two episodes. I like it yesterday.
Speaker 6: I feel like sometimes I am like like a Larry David slash Larry's buddy, you know in it.
Speaker 1: I I feel like I am a complainer all the time. Am I wrong in saying that? Sometimes? Do I complain a little too much? A little bit? I'm playing a little bit, but am I do I have any room to complain in this?
Speaker 11: Like I feel that's if his nose is dripping, you gotta go take care of it. If the if y'all not meeting at an urgent care, I don't think you.
Speaker 1: Met him to me.
Speaker 6: If you cancel, if you're contagious, if you're if you are contagious, don't do it. And then here's the thing that drives me crazy. And I want to ask this question. Has anybody ever thrown somebody out for this? One of the conversations was, Hey, let's just you know, if there was something watching too, there was nothing on it, like there's no games or anything. Like if it was Friday night and there was like a Michigan game or Michigan State game, we would have probably said, Hey, just come over to my house.
Speaker 1: We'll watch the game, and then we'll you know, and then we'll go just order food or whatever.
Speaker 36: The deal is.
Speaker 6: You ever invite people to your house and they come over and they're sick or worse, they bring kids that are sick. Have you ever had like the kids have friends come over and the kids are visibly sick, Yes, and let them.
Speaker 1: Come to your house? Yeesh?
Speaker 7: And since I have been married.
Speaker 12: Like Wes is a crazy person about sicknesses, and so if he knows, for example, that like my friend Lindsay has two of her kids are sick, he's like, please.
Speaker 7: Do not go out with her because you're going to come home.
Speaker 12: And it's the same thing with like kids coming over if my kids haven't played it, but I know mom, the mom is sick.
Speaker 7: It's like it just never fails that we all get it. If you're never fails.
Speaker 6: If you're sick, Do you have a moral obligation to tell a person that you're sick? Or am I a jerk for trying to protect my own immune system?
Speaker 57: Here?
Speaker 1: I don't want to know which side you're on.
Speaker 12: I think sometimes people think they would feel bad canceling, like they want to push through it, they want to go, they don't want to be the one to cancel, and so that's you know, that's why they do it.
Speaker 6: But it never turns out, well, I had all I hate it when when that's the case, like, I'll I'll be honest. Kev's one of those guys. There's one of those times. Kevin's kind of one of those guys, like we're here all out of the blue. He'll just come in. He'll be I just kind of woke up, like tired or something like that, and you'll look at him, going, this guy entired.
Speaker 1: He's got some virus that somebody gets. Zero people sick. Yeah zero.
Speaker 10: You remember December?
Speaker 1: Yeah you remember jingle ball.
Speaker 6: You walked in here with the neurovirus. Jingle ball, jingle ball, jingle all the balls. What's going on, Becka? How you doing back?
Speaker 21: I was just gonna say, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 40: This guy must really like you, because I love canceling like a sniffle for me.
Speaker 17: And I'm like, oh my gosh, I'm sick.
Speaker 37: I can't go anywhere.
Speaker 58: You know.
Speaker 1: That's the thing I beca. I actually find myself like that too.
Speaker 6: I that I make plans with people, and then the night of I think of every way I killed grandparents, Like you, you know what I mean, Like you're trying to come up with plans of I can't go.
Speaker 42: Because you try to take it as a compliment.
Speaker 4: Does this man really want.
Speaker 22: To have dinner with you?
Speaker 1: I don't think you wanted to kill you. No, I think it was I think honest honestly, I think people just want to want plans. Everybody wants to go do something.
Speaker 10: And he wasn't contagious, but he was just how do you know that though, because like, after you take antibiotics, they say it takes so many hours.
Speaker 1: If you still sniffing and blowing your nose.
Speaker 6: I think that's a lie from the medical professionals that want you to show up to work. Well, that's that's what they told me.
Speaker 12: He was sending your kids to school too, right, you have to be symptom free for what twenty four hours or after you've taken an antibiotic, it takes like, what is it twenty four to forty eight hours to kick in.
Speaker 11: I was once told if you blow your nose and it is clear, that means you don't have a virus. If you blow your nose and mucus is yellow, that means it's like a bacterial virus infection.
Speaker 10: But either way you're sick.
Speaker 1: One of them is just.
Speaker 6: Antibiotics incurable. And he tried to He tried to offend me by saying, you're next thing. You know, you're gonna be that guy that's gonna walk around wearing a mask all the time. And I said to him, I go, well, I have to with you because you're gonna get me sick. And then he joked because I used to joke all the time about people that are in jeeps. You ever see in the summertime, you'll see a guy driving down the street with a jeep or convertible. He's got a mask on or in there a car by themselves, like, hey, what are you doing, Juliana?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 13: Good morning?
Speaker 26: Guys?
Speaker 1: How are you go morning? What's happening?
Speaker 16: That gas?
Speaker 1: But it's okay.
Speaker 49: Yeah.
Speaker 59: My sister in law came over a couple of weeks ago and gave my whole house COVID And she swears that she didn't have it, it was just allergies.
Speaker 1: How do you know though? It was her?
Speaker 36: Though?
Speaker 1: How'd you pinpoint it to her?
Speaker 59: Because when she came over she was sick, visibly sick, And the next she spent the night in the very next day, me and everyone else had the sniffles and the sore throat and headaches. And then Monday came, I went to work, wasn't feeling good. Tuesday came went to work, started running a fever, went to urgent care and I had COVID.
Speaker 6: Oh, man, man, your sister. She is the she's pengling number ones.
Speaker 1: I love that man who was that.
Speaker 6: It was John Stewart, he called that's what he would say, it's started by a penguling.
Speaker 1: My sister would have had to go, what's going on, Robbie.
Speaker 4: Hey, first time in alone time.
Speaker 21: So my brother's son had a basketball tournament over the week and he.
Speaker 16: Has a little one that's one years old and just doesn't want to sit.
Speaker 4: Still at the games.
Speaker 16: Well, my son ended up testing positive first strip.
Speaker 4: So I had to cancel on my brothers.
Speaker 56: I got five kids at my house, and if any of my kids are sick, I don't let people come over.
Speaker 6: Nor do I let them grand There's no joke. I'm sorry. You know, if you got strapped or if you got pink eye, stay the flway from my kids.
Speaker 16: You know you are not lying there.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you I got None of my other kids got it.
Speaker 6: My favorite was and I won't say this, but speaking of brothers, a brother, we had a brother in law that would do this all the time. We'd leave his sick kids all the time with you know, grandparents and they would have to take care of them. And then next thing, you know, it's like they're getting sick. What's going on, Kelly.
Speaker 25: This actually what's happened to me not too long ago. So I actually had made friends with the friends, like a couple of weeks ago, but my one of my kids were sick. I have four of them, and my kids can never get sick at the same time. It's like a week out of time, week and a half at a time. So I was like, oh, one of my kids are sick, like I didn't want to spread it, and they were like, oh, well, thank you for letting us know.
Speaker 49: We have kids too.
Speaker 25: And then two weeks later I became sick and then they were like, uh, well, I'm kind of glad you told me, so you didn't start around. I said, hey, like, sinus is one simple I'm gonna let you know because I don't really want to get sick.
Speaker 19: I bet you don't want to get sick.
Speaker 60: So I know.
Speaker 6: I know families that if somebody gets sick or a couple of people get sick, they make everybody get sick at the same time because they want it all.
Speaker 1: And I think that always is crazy. They're like everything's from like.
Speaker 12: Back in the day when someone who would get the chicken pox and they get all the kids in the bathtub.
Speaker 1: They'll do that now the parents.
Speaker 6: Sometimes parents will be like, you know, we got four people in the house, let's everybody have a sick day at the same time, because they don't want to takeoff time from work.
Speaker 7: It makes sense. But also if I could save even one, what's up with it?
Speaker 28: Hi, So, as a recovering pre COVID germophobe, I've actually done a ton of research on this, and exposing yourself to more germs is actually keeping you healthier in the long run. Yes, yes, you don't want well, you don't want strep or flu or anything like that. But if somebody's got if you have a healthy immune system, you should be able to walk through a room of sick people and not get sick.
Speaker 6: I I kind of agree with you on that it's good to be around germs, Like, don't be using sanitizer all the time. Like sanitizers, you know, one of the biggest hoaxes ever. But I also think that you don't want to necessarily, you know, be around somebody that's got some kind of a virus.
Speaker 38: You know.
Speaker 28: But yeah, but your immune system ahead of time, well you should add.
Speaker 6: But you should do that with fruits and vegetables and eating rights.
Speaker 1: That's what doctors saying. You know, four out of five doctors think you're an ahole. Doctor.
Speaker 29: Thanks for letting me know you were cheating with your jealousy and crazy accusations. Another world things, War of the Roses happens at seven point on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Oh man, see what we're giving away right now?
Speaker 11: We got ed Shearon tickets for the ninety fifth caller eight four four six sixty five sixty five for a call up.
Speaker 1: Come see add at four Field on August twenty ninth, lo.
Speaker 11: Jo in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty All right, Shanna, second dirty end of the day.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 12: Well, sim really disturbing details are emerging about the very sudden death of Hayden Paneteer. First off, and I think I said this at the show yesterday because it was breaking dirty. Police who arrived at the scene did report a suspected overdose. And I do have a very short clip from the nine to one to one call that was.
Speaker 8: Made sure one.
Speaker 21: Overdose, CPRS and progress.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So she was found on responsive Sunday inside of this luxury loft complex. In Greenville, South Carolina, where she was temporarily staying. I think she was staying with her on again, off again boyfriend, Brian Hickerson. Not a good guy by the way, and we will get to him in just a moment. But according to police reports, no foul play, no signs of trauma. Narcan was found at the scene, so paramedics administered advanced life support could not revive her. She was pronounced dead around two thirty two pm. This is Sunday, about forty minutes after police arrived. So the coroner said they're doing some additional testing. The investigation very much remains active this morning. So going back to this Brian Hickerson. They've been linked since I want to say, twenty nineteen, and he reportedly flew with her from her home in LA to South Carolina on Saturday, so the day before this tragedy happened. I guess he was living in South Carolina with his brother. Please say an acquaintance made that nine to one one call. It has not been confirmed to me or believe anybody whether or not that was Brian, but just a bad rap seat. He's been arrested multiple times for abuse during his relationship with Hayden. He did serve jail time on more than one occasion for domestic violence. So just a very tumultuous, rocky relationship that they had. I do wonder where he was at the time this happened. I mean, if he indeed made the nine to one to one call, was he home? Did he come home? People who lived in this luxury loft complex. I was watching some interviews yesterday. They had no idea that she was even there. Like, when she was there, she didn't.
Speaker 1: Leave the apartment, so she just sounds like she was going through it. Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 7: Really really sad story.
Speaker 12: In other Dirty This Morning Law and Order SVU star Marishka Hargate says her NBA star best d Jalen Brunson is absolutely making a guest appearance on the new season of the show.
Speaker 36: It's going to happen.
Speaker 8: Oh, it's happening.
Speaker 1: It's definitely happening.
Speaker 36: Oh yeah, did he tell you who he wants?
Speaker 1: What kind of taranty wants to play? Your decision?
Speaker 7: It's kind of magnificent that way. He is just open and you know, ready, I don't think there's much that Jayalen camp.
Speaker 36: Do you want to get him an Emmy nomination, aren't there?
Speaker 33: I did.
Speaker 1: Incredible.
Speaker 32: I don't think he can handle any more awards, to be honest, right now, I think he's like, give me a rose.
Speaker 12: I have never seen Mojo starstruck. I've known him for two decades. When he saw Marisca Hargate at a buffet in Vegas, he couldn't even move really so funny, yeah.
Speaker 1: Really quick on the brunt thing.
Speaker 51: He might need to take some acting lessons because when he was on WWE a couple of weeks ago, Mad my Man couldn't even like smile.
Speaker 1: It was just straight face, like, yeah, it was that's funny.
Speaker 36: He needs to work on his camera work.
Speaker 12: Ryan Gosling officially has a day for his Marvel debut. Ghost Writer will hit theaters July twenty eighth, twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: Eight, so you'd have to wait almost two years.
Speaker 12: The movie gonna be directed by Deadpool and Wolverine maker. Is it Sean Levy or Sean Levy that guy? One big mystery remains. Marvel hasn't revealed which ghost Writer Ryan will play, so I know Nicholas Cage previously played Johnny Blaze in the two thousand and seven movie and then the sequel that came a couple of years after that fun connection. By the way, Ryan Gosling's longtime partner, Eva Mendez, starred opposite Nicholas Cage in the original ghost Rider, and now Ryan's going to be a Ghostwrider. So a busy twenty twenty eight if you are a Marvel fan, x Men is arriving in May of that year, ghost Rider in July, and then Black Panther three leg will drop in December.
Speaker 7: Of twenty twenty eighth. Oh so you got a while.
Speaker 12: Miss anything from today, Go back and catch up on the podcast on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: I Love what He've jerk smoke in the morning thirty on the thirty.
Speaker 3: You're coming.
Speaker 11: We got a winner going to see Ed. Shearon ford Field August twenty ninth. What's your name?
Speaker 1: If you can hear me, this is Brian. Brian, you're ninety fifth collar.
Speaker 4: Right, Let's go Brian, all right?
Speaker 21: First time, long time.
Speaker 1: I want to give a shout out to Tony if I can as well. Tony Trovado, No, Tony my girlfriend? Are you taking Tony to see Ed? Sharon? Oh?
Speaker 4: You know I am, buddy.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 11: Man, you're taking her. Ford Field is the location. August twenty ninth is the day we got your tickets. Everyone else, ticketmaster dot com, please buy your tickets. You can go see Brian and.
Speaker 29: Ed.
Speaker 1: H Yeah, he'll be there to hang on the line, Brian, Wait a second, wait what what?
Speaker 8: Maybe we'll see a proposal.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Brian's been dating Tony for fourteen years?
Speaker 50: Why Brian?
Speaker 1: Is it time? Brian?
Speaker 34: We love each other and we've talked it over and we're both okay with our situation.
Speaker 7: He's like, why did I call it?
Speaker 1: You never know, Brian? Seeing Ed and four Field may make you do a little some.
Speaker 3: Do never know? You're right?
Speaker 1: keV?
Speaker 11: All right, well call us after the concert. We want an update. Okay, all right, hang on the line, my man. All right, So Brian fourteen years. Hopefully we don't get him on a ward of Roses.
Speaker 4: Catch up cheaters. I'm proud of it.
Speaker 51: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Get your home for Boar of the Roses in the morning.
Speaker 6: Crystal thinks her husband is cheating. Crystal, how many years have you been married?
Speaker 38: For?
Speaker 43: Eight years?
Speaker 1: And why now? Why are you starting to worry about what's going on?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 43: I trust my gut with everything.
Speaker 61: And he used to text me all day and you would call each other throughout the day, and lately he just stopped doing all of that.
Speaker 6: So, you guys have been married for eight years and you're just starting to notice a pattern of change where he's kind of not, as.
Speaker 1: I guess, communicative. If that's that's pretty good work, That was good with you. Is there anything going on with his job or with his family and changes at all? No, when's the last time you guys had sex?
Speaker 43: Honestly, I don't really remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we're going to figure this out.
Speaker 6: It's interesting because of you know, we've talked before about changes in people, you know, in their bodies and things. I wonder if guys can also have stuff like this and it not be that they're cheating. You know, We're going to figure out what's going on, and we're going to make a phone call and we're going to offer him a dozen free roses and see where he sends them to. I'm going to have you mute your phone so that he doesn't get suspicious that there's somebody else on the line, and we're hoping that he sends the roses to Crystal.
Speaker 50: Hello, h I'm looking for Alan. This is see Hi Alan.
Speaker 12: My name is Nicole and I'm calling you from an online floral company called roses bloom dot com for an with an offer for some free flowers. If you can answer two survey questions for me, we're gonna gift you with a dozen long stemmed red roses that can be sent to the person of your choice anywhere in the country, absolutely free of charge. Do you have a minute to answer some questions real quick?
Speaker 34: I'm sorry, did you say free roses?
Speaker 7: Free flowers?
Speaker 34: Yep, free flowers?
Speaker 7: It is roses actually, Okay.
Speaker 34: I mean, I don't want to give any personal information if I don't have to, but okay, okay.
Speaker 7: Sure have you purchased flowers in the last six months, Ellen, Nope?
Speaker 43: Okay?
Speaker 12: Do you plan on purchasing flowers in the next six months?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 12: Okay, And that's all I needed from you, So so thank you for participating in that quick survey. Roses bloom dot com is now going to give you a dozen long stemmed red roses. They are going to go out a little bit later on this afternoon, and so I just need to go ahead at this point and get some info about who you want these to go to, starting with a first name and a last name, and again they can go anywhere in the country.
Speaker 4: Okay, send them to Breathe.
Speaker 43: Okay in the last name.
Speaker 12: And do you have a phone number for bree.
Speaker 11: Um?
Speaker 34: Yeah, give me one second.
Speaker 3: I mean, what that up?
Speaker 4: Five eight, six.
Speaker 16: To two okay?
Speaker 12: And what's her relationship to you?
Speaker 16: She's a friend.
Speaker 12: And I'm just confirming that red Roses is going to be an appropriate arrangement or we can change it too. That is good, okay, And Allan, we offer something unique at rosesloom dot com instead of sending a paper card with the roses today. In this case, Brie is going to get a text message alerting her that she has a delivery, and then she'll be able to play this voice memo that I'm about to record with you. So I'm going to count you down and then you can just kind of say whatever you would like to say in the message.
Speaker 7: Does that make sense?
Speaker 41: Oh?
Speaker 51: Yeah, it does?
Speaker 12: Thanks, okay, three two one, Thank you for being you. Okay, she'll know your voice, I'm assuming.
Speaker 7: Yes, Okay.
Speaker 12: I also have to let you know Ellen really quickly that this call is being recorded for quality and training purposes. Are you okay with that?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 34: I don't okay with time?
Speaker 6: Great, Ellen, I'm gonna just come on and get some last minute information and then we'll send those off. Okay, okay, all right, this is a couple of last things. I just need to let you know, Alan, while you have been sending the flowers off, your wife Crystal has been listening and and just heard you send flowers to another woman.
Speaker 16: Okay, that's great?
Speaker 1: Who you said? Thank you for just being you?
Speaker 13: Yep?
Speaker 1: Is this somebody that is more than just a friend?
Speaker 14: You know?
Speaker 34: I don't have to answer this.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't think you have to answer it to us, but you're definitely gonna have to answer it to your wife, who's listening right now.
Speaker 32: Okay, Crystal, I would like some answers, Alan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Crystal, what do you want to know?
Speaker 13: Who is she?
Speaker 34: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 43: How long?
Speaker 34: It doesn't matter, yes, not long?
Speaker 43: What does that mean?
Speaker 34: A couple of months?
Speaker 43: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 34: Uh No, I'm not sing sound a joke.
Speaker 3: Why things have been off?
Speaker 62: Huh?
Speaker 21: I don't know.
Speaker 34: I thought I wanted something else, but look, I'm sorry. You know I was wrong.
Speaker 59: It was a mistake.
Speaker 12: You're saying it was mistake. But you're still, you know, two minutes ago, wanting to send her flowers.
Speaker 16: I mean.
Speaker 34: I was, I was ending it.
Speaker 7: By sending her flowers.
Speaker 1: Are you ending it because you want to end it? Or are you ending it because you just got caught.
Speaker 34: You kind of both.
Speaker 21: I don't know.
Speaker 34: I was ending it, but I mean, just definitely.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you meet this person.
Speaker 34: I'm not going to get into that.
Speaker 1: I think we let you two guys talk.
Speaker 6: I think you're gonna have to answer a lot of questions that Crystal has beca I'm sure Crystal you have a ton.
Speaker 1: All right, Hang on one.
Speaker 4: Second, haha, busted again.
Speaker 15: You didn't dream about that.
Speaker 50: Day getting hanging on the bench.
Speaker 29: It's your home for Boar of the Roses, Mojo in the Morning, Call the Show now eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five six.
Speaker 4: Five four eight.
Speaker 1: War the Roses.
Speaker 6: Busting a husband sending flowers to another woman other than his wife, and then.
Speaker 1: Kind of changing his tune a little bit.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I hate to say this, but I.
Speaker 6: Appreciate that he stayed with us, and at least even if he didn't answer any questions, stayed on the phone and having conversations with his wife right now. It's Mojo in the Morning eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five sixty five four eight is the text number and if you do text us a comment, we would love to talk to you, so Lydia will try to call you, So pick up the phone if you get a call.
Speaker 1: If you've just text us, Heather, your comments on this? What are your thoughts on listening to this? War the roses?
Speaker 43: Wow, this just kills me.
Speaker 58: This dude wants his cake and eat it too, like he's going to break it off with the side piece just to get another side piece later until the wife finds out about that one.
Speaker 1: I wonder how to move on on that one and listen.
Speaker 6: I probably don't doubt that that will happen, but I wonder, is sometimes when this happened, if this is his the wake up call that he kind of needed. And I don't know how she's going to react to it, but he's going to have to answer those questions that we all were asking to her, because there's no way that she's not going to want to know what's going on, especially especially the questions of just who is she where did he meet? What's going on with that whole thing? What are your what's your advice that you would give to uh to Crystal?
Speaker 43: My advice?
Speaker 16: Move on?
Speaker 1: Are you married or have you been married?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 61: Married and went through at once?
Speaker 36: You did?
Speaker 1: Okay? So how did you find out?
Speaker 43: Actually through a smart watch?
Speaker 61: Wow?
Speaker 1: A lot of people lately.
Speaker 6: You saw text messages going back and forth that he wasn't deleting or yep.
Speaker 33: And picture he wasn't smart enough to being throw off the walls?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: And you did you think it all about giving him another chance?
Speaker 51: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I did?
Speaker 1: Did you give him another chance.
Speaker 7: And he just kept coming?
Speaker 1: Was this the first time that he cheated on you?
Speaker 43: As far as I know?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 1: Wow? All right, she speaks from the experience. Heather. I appreciate you calling in. Thanks so much.
Speaker 12: Have a good day you too.
Speaker 1: Hey Lara, Hello, Hey, what's going on? Would you want to say? Were the roses?
Speaker 33: Oh?
Speaker 28: I was gonna say, Wow, he's got some big balls on him.
Speaker 39: He just like admitted to cheating.
Speaker 13: On her, And didn't you.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well listen when we have busted and we busted about it. A lot of cheaters that won't admit to it. They'll act like they didn't do anything wrong, that it's somebody that is somebody that they're just friends with.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's right, they try to.
Speaker 33: Cover it up.
Speaker 39: But he was just like blatantly, oh yeah, it's been a couple of months, like, I mean, well, oh, I didn't even care that.
Speaker 12: That to me is the part of he didn't try to say, I mean truly say sorry, beg for forgiveness, beg for her back.
Speaker 7: No, it was he was a very blunt yep.
Speaker 1: I uh.
Speaker 6: I will tell you that I've often wanted to be the fly on the wall listening to the conversation right after the call, but we want to give them their own privacy, just to hear if the tune changes a little bit and we'll have to ask Crystal, uh, you know what what transpired after their conversation?
Speaker 1: What's up? Tiana?
Speaker 49: Hi?
Speaker 1: Right, hey, Tiana wore the Roses? What were you thinking when you were.
Speaker 13: Just hearing that Oh my god, my heart song?
Speaker 1: First, yes, but.
Speaker 33: When I tell you that I love War the Roses, but I hate it.
Speaker 18: I hate it.
Speaker 13: My heart dropped every time I hear it.
Speaker 33: I literally have to turn a radio down because I get nervous as if I'm being busted or something, because.
Speaker 24: I just can't but believe it.
Speaker 13: It's crazy. Yeah, And then for him to just said it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Like what, how did you hear that if you turned the radio off?
Speaker 33: I mean, I turned it down.
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny? Turning it down lower helps you? That's funny.
Speaker 33: But I just get like nervous as if I'm being busted. Like once you get on, I'm like, hey, I just kind of got to add this in there. I'm like, oh my god, here he comes, he's about to bust come and then he just no, so like nonchalantly. It's like, well, it doesn't matter how long I've been talking to it doesn't matter.
Speaker 16: It doesn't really matter.
Speaker 33: Like, what do you mean we're married?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It feel for Crystal, George, what's up? It's Mojo in the morning. Hey George, Hey Mojoe.
Speaker 21: I don't agree with Shannon at all.
Speaker 16: I had a cousin who.
Speaker 21: Did that to his wife. Cheated, he got busted, and now he's in a happy marriage for twenty years.
Speaker 1: Okay, some guys like the thorough.
Speaker 21: Cheating they got. They get all peeked up from opportunita pardon, and so they get called they're like, oh, I don't want to lose my family, and then they go straight and narrow. I think the guy is going to be straight and narrow from this point.
Speaker 12: Well, but you didn't listen to what I said though, because it wasn't like he no, but it wasn't like he was even trying to.
Speaker 1: Go that route.
Speaker 7: He was just like, Yep, this is what I did.
Speaker 12: That's it.
Speaker 21: He was buddy was on his and he was honest. He was like, oh, I was in there for a couple of months and then he can just tell from me how he was acting.
Speaker 7: But it didn't sound like he wanted to stop, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 21: I think I believe he did.
Speaker 16: I think you don't.
Speaker 7: Well, you're making an assumption, and so am I.
Speaker 16: Exactly.
Speaker 21: You got that a great day.
Speaker 1: Hey, thanks George, appreciate it. What's up, ze I heize.
Speaker 6: What's happening is we're the Roses comments here on Crystal finding out that her husband is cheating. You can listen to the podcast of it. Zach has got it up for you right now.
Speaker 20: Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 42: After that last caller, like the guy was clearly not going to stop cheating, Like, yeah, he was honest, but he was so cocky about it.
Speaker 20: It doesn't matter. Your wife deserves answers, Like you're literally out there cheating on your wife of eight years, Like come on, yeah.
Speaker 6: Being so conscious about it well and and listen, to be fair, we're hoping that these guys are able to do whatever Crystal wants to do, because it's up to Crystal to be the one to decide that.
Speaker 42: You know, right, it is completely up to her. I completely agree with that, but like he needs to be a little bit more like, Okay, I you know, I messed up.
Speaker 49: Not yet, it doesn't matter, But.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying. I don't think that's where he is.
Speaker 6: Hold On, no, he's not, Leslie. I'm gonna combo you with Z on this one. You have a perspective on this with yours.
Speaker 63: Yeah, I'm just saying, sometimes public humiliation is the best form of change.
Speaker 1: And the guy was just so quick to just come clean.
Speaker 43: We don't know what's going on with their marriage.
Speaker 63: Yeah, and you know it's you know, being intimate is a huge thing for men, but you know, the emotional, spiritual intimacy, she might not be getting So I don't know the number eight new beginnings.
Speaker 43: Who knows this might be something new for them.
Speaker 63: I know people that have worked it out and they've been faithful, and I know people who wand it again.
Speaker 12: Yeah so Crystal, just you follow your heart and follow.
Speaker 7: His phone, follow his herd, and follow his phonel on Crystal, how you doing.
Speaker 10: Not good?
Speaker 1: I don't bet. I bet you're not. We're are the roses.
Speaker 8: This is the home Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 36: All right, it is.
Speaker 6: Mojo in the Morning Phone number eight four four Mojo Live Text nine five five zero zero. The guys you hang out with are either the goofy uh you know, a celebrity ish guys like the sports guys, or the guys who would ask you for a nude like the first moment that.
Speaker 10: They say you or whoa and now I know what we're talking about. Yeah, yeah, So I have been talking to a guy and we have went out one time, had a great time, got along bear very well, and we've been texting since then. He has asked for photos, like not saying send me a nude, but asking for like risk a pictures and I thought that was a little weird, but I would send him a cute little selfie, but it wasn't like a full on nude, and he is pressing for more, like okay, so how does he ask?
Speaker 1: A second? Did you catch what she said? Before you answer that question? Send more? So you've already sent him.
Speaker 8: Some Well, she just said.
Speaker 60: Maybe like.
Speaker 10: To wear something, but.
Speaker 1: Have you already sent him nudes?
Speaker 10: Not full on nudes him selfies underwear or like something cute like my pajamas. And I don't know exactly how he says it off to go up in our text, but he alludes to wanting like more, and then when I say no, he's very respectful.
Speaker 1: He just moves on.
Speaker 10: But it's a thing where he's continuously kind of asking for it.
Speaker 1: Why don't that?
Speaker 10: I think if I knew him better and we were dating, I would be fine with that to send you pictures or whatever.
Speaker 1: But we're not. Why are you sending him anything in your underwear right away instead of.
Speaker 10: Sending them right away we've hung out.
Speaker 1: I like this guy, Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Know, but why not send him the first picture When he says say it says, hey, send me a picture, or if you're randomly send him a picture, send him a picture of you fully clothed with your winner cote on and then work your way towards I.
Speaker 10: Mean we've sent a couple back and forth. It might have been like a T shirt and my underwear, like I don't know, like something like that. But like if I was wearing a T shirt in my underide, he would be like, take the shirt off or something like that.
Speaker 1: So he does. He's specific, yeah, like he wants more.
Speaker 10: And my thing is, is I feel like I be I mean, I know you, we've been talking, we went on a date, but do I know you well enough to be sending.
Speaker 12: You You have to think about it. Answer as no, exactly if you're not a committed relationship answers no.
Speaker 10: At what point is it acceptable to start sending risk pictures? I know girls who do it with with guys that they're not even in like committed to in relationships. I might have done that myself.
Speaker 12: I think some people just don't care if their photos like get shown to other people or are out there for people to see.
Speaker 1: I I think you gotta gotta pull back.
Speaker 6: I do I think that the moment that your first photo that you send to a guy is you in a T shirt in your underwear. He knows I can get her naked in about five more pictures, hasn't Well, how many more pictures have you sent them after that? I don't know my numbers. Five he's gonna he's gonna do that, Like I would not send him. I wouldn't send any First off, I wouldn't even send your spouse a picture of you naked, you know.
Speaker 10: No face face.
Speaker 6: You see the fact that the FBI can pull up somebody's nest him that's not even hooked up. You don't think that the the FBI can or anybody can find these pictures somewhere.
Speaker 10: My face isn't in it.
Speaker 6: Don't make a difference as your body. When't you feel is just violated? Knowing that, hey, that's the sure I own, you know, or that's the underwear I own.
Speaker 10: That's a lot for them to have to investigate. But do you think there's a certain amount of time, Like obviously Mojo things, you should be married to the person before you know.
Speaker 36: I wouldn't even do that.
Speaker 12: You've never sent that like anything fun?
Speaker 6: I wouldn't say, no, I don't. The only thing I've ever sent my wife as a picture is does this match?
Speaker 1: Can I? Can I say something? Of why you don't do it. It's up on that cloud up there.
Speaker 10: Well, I'm screwed.
Speaker 1: Here's the other thing already happened.
Speaker 6: Here's the other thing too. Not to be too judgy, but I'm gonna judge on this one here. What kind of a message are you sending him when you're sending him this photo? You're sending him a message of going, that's what I'm you know, That's what I am to you is this picture.
Speaker 1: I'd make that guy work, Which is why.
Speaker 12: I say, if you're in a committed relationship, that's to me, that's one thing that's okay, But not to like the situation you're in with him right now.
Speaker 1: Especially, it's fine, it's flirty.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't be sending anything more than.
Speaker 1: Show them something that's already on your Instagram.
Speaker 10: You had a T shirt and underwear is to me less scandalous than if I was to do a bikini pick you're seeing less.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it depends on how the underwears cut. How are they cut.
Speaker 50: A boxer?
Speaker 1: Send them you and your period panties.
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, and if a guy likes you and your period panties, guess what, that's a keeper you're gonna marry the guy. If a guy, if you're sending them in the ones and the panties that you like to just wear, you know, in as with a sexy dress, then you don't like them.
Speaker 1: What's going on? How you doing, Jessica?
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, what you said about the moment.
Speaker 28: You said, like the moment you send someone in a picture, the moment.
Speaker 33: Like they know they can get you on dress.
Speaker 54: And I think that's yeah, that's.
Speaker 43: Pretty reliable speaking from personal.
Speaker 6: Experience, it's seriously, as a guy, and I'm a guy, I don't know if you know that, Jessica Cutt. Now, I may be a guy who's been married a long time and these guys may think because I'm the oldest one on the show, I'm old. But I'm gonna tell you as a guy, I still got a wiener. And as a guy, the moment you saying that you go got her, it's it's seriously, it's like, okay, what do.
Speaker 12: You think what happen if you told this guy like I'm not into that, I don't do that.
Speaker 10: I mean he's very respectful, Like when he said, now take off the shirt, I'm like, nah, like you can wait and he's always like, okay, cool.
Speaker 12: In the converse, did you say you could wait or did you say nah?
Speaker 7: Because if you said you can wait, then he knows it's coming.
Speaker 1: I said you can wait.
Speaker 3: I like him.
Speaker 10: What if I end up dating him? It could happen.
Speaker 6: I know that there are women that will say that, will say you have to pay more for that, and not necessarily you're paying for it, but you got to show them a little bit more attention through things that you're gonna do, and by taking them.
Speaker 10: Out, I mean that too. He needs to do more.
Speaker 1: You got to listen.
Speaker 6: As Norm Shut, the legendary agent to the Mojo in the Morning Show said one time, if you're gonna be a whore, be a high priced horror, right.
Speaker 10: It would say that I would be. What's going to be one?
Speaker 1: There's a quote unquote what's going on, Heather?
Speaker 14: I don't know all this sending pictures and stuff that's all totally ippy, Like when you think about it, like how many people, even in committed marriage relationships, have made even something as simple as a sex video, And all of a sudden you're divorced and you find your video up on the right somewhere and you don't even know, Like.
Speaker 6: What ends up what ends up happening is you make that video for what you thought was the love of your life husband, only to find out that some guy named Lester who works in the building with him, has that now on his phone.
Speaker 1: You know, I know, I know.
Speaker 8: It's so creepy, creepy crap.
Speaker 14: And then if he's like sitting there saying, oh, show more, I don't even show more for my husband and.
Speaker 1: I've been married.
Speaker 6: I was going to say, actually I've I've said to Chelsea, hey, can you you know, can you show a little bit more? Like no, it's not going to happen, but can I say something real quick to to inhether you can be another voice in the room on this one. Here to Anna, the guys that she goes out with sound very very difficult. I think she needs to, uh, I think she she needs to Like these guys.
Speaker 12: There, you need to find somebody around here who's not an athlete, who doesn't travel to a different city every week.
Speaker 7: It doesn't ask for news right after that.
Speaker 6: You know what she needs a guy that's not on social media, you know, a guy that has less social media followers or with your friends, like I like, wouldn't it be nice to find a guy that you know, literally didn't even know what TikTok was.
Speaker 1: And doesn't know you from Well.
Speaker 6: I think there's some guys out there you need to go back out to howl or something or I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Brittany High, Hey.
Speaker 22: Good morning guys.
Speaker 49: Anna, he's respecful for now, like you're saying any things, but like, and I'm not to call.
Speaker 16: Shannon out for this, but you're like my age.
Speaker 49: You know, guys are like, oh, yeah, that's totally fine whatever, until they get pissed and then they will ruin you. So like, knowing now what I knew that I wish I would have known back then, Like don't don't put yourself in that situation. Like he's not going to be respectful for much longer. You can almost guarantee it, like pattern recognition and everything, like, please be careful because that's somebody like the way that he's playing it off right now, like we've seen it before, Like and I'm sure there's other people that are like, no, we've seen this before, Like it's it's okay for now, and then he's going to drag you down because.
Speaker 16: You're not giving him what he wants.
Speaker 43: Were just please be careful.
Speaker 10: I'd like him to know that I'll drag him farther down.
Speaker 6: But that is that's so exhausting though, you know what I mean, Like, that's exhausting to have to deal with that. I think what you do is do you want to You want to know what I would do? And I'm telling you if you do this, you'll get a guy that's a keeper, one of these guys that asks her for a picture.
Speaker 1: Okay, Brittany, you listening, I.
Speaker 6: Must say picture, no better, yes, send a picture of Pops, my grandfather. So when a guy says to you, hey, hey, hey girl, you know how these guys talk to her, Hey girl, send send. Why don't you send me a quick pick all of a sudden boom, how old Grandpa eighty years old or something like eighty five year old?
Speaker 1: Pops?
Speaker 6: Your grandpa the love of your life? There, they say, this is who I'm a teen. I want to I want to meet a man that I can grow old with.
Speaker 29: The Only person nicer than a guy trying to sleep with you is a guy trying to.
Speaker 4: Sleep with you for the first time.
Speaker 2: This is mojo in the Morning, Detroit the US next from skedon Grandpa and iHeart Radio Station guaranteed human, real people, real stories, real laughs, real smelly and real dump Sometimes Mojo in the Morning, Lin.
Speaker 3: Mojo take one, strive.
Speaker 1: Let me take you back to the beginnings.
Speaker 4: Alrighty ready, you're listening to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 16: You're a do do.
Speaker 36: Ahead, we go.
Speaker 4: Go go, Let's go.
Speaker 6: Oh all right, it is Mojo in the Morning Show. Phone number is eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five sixty five four eight.
Speaker 38: Uh.
Speaker 1: The text is nine five five zero zero.
Speaker 6: And if you do text us and know your text is always going to be good to us, we will call you and get you to go on the radio with us.
Speaker 57: Uh.
Speaker 6: There is something that if you're driving the streets of the suburbs you will see the suburban women doing that is kind of like a thing. And I don't know what it is, but what what is up with the women wearing vest salt we the waighted vests?
Speaker 12: It is if you are in the suburbs and there are women walking was a bulletproof vest? A ton of them are wearing a weighted vest straight out And I think it's like a workout.
Speaker 7: It's like the workout fad of the moment, and what.
Speaker 3: Does it do?
Speaker 1: What's supposed to do to you?
Speaker 12: So it's supposed to be it's supposed to help. Like, I don't know, I'm not extra weight, it's extra weight.
Speaker 11: So what helps you walk or going on a jog? The extra weight gives you more of an exercise, I guess.
Speaker 19: Right.
Speaker 12: So West West, who is you know, a worker outer and he knows he's the official worker the mojo in the show. He knows his fitness and nutrition stuff. But he said it can actually be really bad for you. So every time he sees a woman walking with one, he's like, you should not have that on. It's like a very small group that it is actually beneficial for. From how I understand this, I don't know what I'm talking about. He's telling me this. He's like, I could actually do more damage, really and could do it could.
Speaker 11: Give you a I'm seeing a ton of TikTok influencers selling these, and some of them go all the way up to like sixty pounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 12: But we got into a discussion of like all the workout fads you know over the years that everybody is just kind of bought into, and then you see everybody doing it for a year, and then all of a sudden you find out that like it could kill you and.
Speaker 1: Stop one of them.
Speaker 6: I got the greatest workout ever. Has anybody been doing this one? I think I told you about it yesterday, Shannon, I don't know if you remember.
Speaker 1: Have you heard?
Speaker 6: The New York Post did a story yesterday. I should send this to you, guys, because this is too good. Hold on, I'm gonna send this to you.
Speaker 1: Guys, Hammer and Hank. No, no, no, this is this is the greatest one. Ready.
Speaker 6: Oh no, that's the wrong one. I sent you the wrong story. Hold on, stand by, I'm sending it to you and text I'm gonna read it.
Speaker 7: Have we talked about this?
Speaker 6: You and I know you and I talked about this one that I'm sending here right now. Okay, all right. It is called the hot new trend. Oh, running on all fours. It's auness trend, like an animal, people who are running and jumping on all fours like their dogs. Basically, the Internet is talking about this and going crazy, and the New York Post says that this latest trend is a fitness trend, and they said that there are I guess there's one practitioner who said definitely a full body workout. They said that you get every one of your muscles involved because you're on all fours. It's like a bear cruling, right, a bear crawl. Yes, And they said that it actually is great for your core. Some people though, that are doing it a little too much, are hurting themselves. They got to be very careful because they'll get sprains in places that they've not worked out in a while. But they say that this workout, this all four workout, is a big deal too for I think it's called the all fours ask Wes the official trainer, but I think they call it saying but he's he's the.
Speaker 1: Only one that works out as much as it he does. I think they call it quad robics.
Speaker 7: Quad robics.
Speaker 1: That's what the New York Post has the labeled as quad roobics. And what is the what is the vest? One called the vest workout or wait a vest?
Speaker 64: I don't know, but he he.
Speaker 7: I was like, is this the hill You're going to die on?
Speaker 12: Because he keeps posting about it on his Instagram and he does have some listeners that follow him that apparently love wearing awaited vest, and He's like.
Speaker 7: I'm getting hate.
Speaker 12: I'm getting so much hate because I'm posting all these like videos about why it's so bad for you.
Speaker 7: I keep seeing it everywhere. I just want to like let people know it's not that good for you.
Speaker 1: But wait a second, who cares wes?
Speaker 6: The people though that like Wes that say that it's bad for you, have they personally been injured by it? Because whenever I see that there's a lot of people saying I got hurt by this, saying I always wonder, are they people that work out in another work.
Speaker 1: Well big people?
Speaker 12: He did have a weighted best and he no longer awares it, So I'm assuming there was something that happened it hurt him.
Speaker 1: Okay, well then I take that back.
Speaker 6: But I always anytime I ever see people put like negatives on something on there, I always.
Speaker 7: Wonder, is there actually done it?
Speaker 38: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And is there an ulterior motive to you, you know, kind of ripping on the on the thing West to drop his all this it's in a name West Vest by the way, you sent nice flowers over to our house. I won't explain why, but I'll explain later. But you sent nice flowers to our house, and the people on the card put from Shannon and West.
Speaker 1: And I said to myself, I go, I give myself and go. She should get a discount for that.
Speaker 7: They also delivered them to the wrong house.
Speaker 12: They sent me a photo of we delivered your flowers.
Speaker 7: I'm like, that is not the right house.
Speaker 6: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty six five six five four eight. I want to know what's the what's the one fad that you did that you regret? Like, is there is there some kind of a fad thing that you were part of and you look back on it now and you go, that is the silliest stupid thing.
Speaker 14: You know?
Speaker 1: Which one? For me it was? Do you remember when people would peg their pants? What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: You never do that, like in the bottoms of their pants cuff they would cut, Yeah, but they had the time.
Speaker 1: They used to call it pegging.
Speaker 7: They did call they did call it pegging.
Speaker 1: It was pegging obviously has a new I.
Speaker 12: Think, actually, so couffing is like I can't really do it because my pants are so wide, like, but cuffing is like this, and I think pegging.
Speaker 7: You did a cuff and then you yeah.
Speaker 6: And then you did it over it exactly. That was the dumbest thing ever. That was the dumbest thing I've ever done in my life.
Speaker 3: I did it.
Speaker 1: You know what it did to me?
Speaker 6: It made me look way fat than I already was. I was walking around, yeah, which is funny because I'll wear what do you call it pants? Why am I brain farting? You know the pree No, I'll wear We're joggers, and I don't look that bad wearing them. But when I cuffed my pants, I looked like a fat guy that had his pants.
Speaker 12: Stuck in his People that look good with that trend are like the tall, skinny very, which is not me.
Speaker 1: And I just basically described everything about me except for tall cab. What was What's a fad that you've done or something that you've done in your life, like did you wait? Did you ever do your hair?
Speaker 49: Like?
Speaker 1: I remember?
Speaker 6: There's no I remember guys used to do the flat top thing. I would see sometimes black guys doing it. I think it was because of fresh Prince of bel Air or something that that predates me if it was, But I never did a hot top. No, I've never liked the way that that looks.
Speaker 1: High top.
Speaker 11: I guess I don't know. I never really, I don't want to sound like that. I don't know if I've ever done fads like that, especially not that I will regret.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: See, I have a lot of clothing ones that I look back about. That's who told me that was cute?
Speaker 7: Oh God, I name it. I've probably done it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think of the weight loss stuff too, that I would do, like the crazy stuff like I remember.
Speaker 7: But the egg face was the freaking worst.
Speaker 6: Shannon used to complain NonStop about how smelly, exactly like farts.
Speaker 12: All in this studio from the beginning of the show. At the end of the show, it just was farts. Because he had this big zip block bag filled with hard boiled eggs.
Speaker 7: That he would just sucked down.
Speaker 6: You know what I would do is but I this is the thing. I can only eat one yolk. But I would have like six eggs in there, so I could eat all the egg whites of six of them. But I can only eat one yolk. So I would bite in.
Speaker 7: Pop out, take and pop it out in the garbage.
Speaker 1: And you would look and you'd be like that is the grossest thing ever. Did it works?
Speaker 6: It was high protein and I ended up losing some weight, but it was actually yeah, so it actually kind of worked, but it was it was a smelly thing.
Speaker 1: Is that why you eat egg bites every morning? Is that kind of like the same thing?
Speaker 6: No, I kind of do that because I was told by somebody that it's the best protein that they have there for the lowest fat. But it's probably horrible for you. It's got to have like some kind of a sodium thing. But and then workouts go. I've done every single workout you can possibly do. I mean, I bought a peloton, I bought you know, I did yoga. I haven't done the one that you guys recently did, which is the bark plates classes have done.
Speaker 12: I want to do. I want to do the little trampolines. There's a place by me that it's like, I don't know how to say it, lagree, log lagree, I think and they have like the little trampolines that you do. It looks hard.
Speaker 1: Would you ever do naked yoga? That's another one too that people are starting to talk about right now.
Speaker 7: Naked If it was with like my husband naked are solo.
Speaker 6: So naked yoga is another one where it encourages they say, body positivity.
Speaker 1: Self excers.
Speaker 7: I'm not people, no way, no way.
Speaker 6: It's rooted from naturism and they're saying the benefits of it is it reduces get better sleep and improves your emotional state in your self. Confidence in yourself is great because you go into a class with other people that are naked.
Speaker 1: See that would ruin my self confidence.
Speaker 12: If I was in another country and I wasn't going to see anybody ever again, maybe I would do it.
Speaker 7: I'd feel comfortable.
Speaker 6: I don't even know if I'd want to do it there, because people in other countries are always skinnier than even we are.
Speaker 12: Like I told you when West and I vacationed in France for our honeymoon this past summer, Like everybody's naked everywhere there.
Speaker 7: They don't care. It's a very normal.
Speaker 1: I would do to yoga with the goats. Would you? Would you be naked with them too? Goats? Have them leaked me? No, you don't have to go that far. You think they would? What about? Let me ask you this question, though, would you go do the naked yoga?
Speaker 6: Do the naked yoga, but only do it if you were the skinniest person there, like if I was the skinniest person there, And it made that made me feel good for my self confidence, Like I'm like, hey, I know I'm better looking than that person.
Speaker 11: I would look at people like I would Yeah, like I'm looking I'm looking at everything. Yeah, I can say for the wrong reason. I could see that too.
Speaker 6: I could see totally just being a voyeur instead of actually somebody working out.
Speaker 1: I'm on the wrong poles.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Speaking of like the uh, the different types of fads. Did you ever have like a hairstyle or anything that was like a big deal, Like I remember back in the day.
Speaker 7: Way back in the day, cut for way too long.
Speaker 1: Well, everybody was doing that. The Friends cut that.
Speaker 12: Rachel Oh, I did that in seventh grade. I got I brought a picture of Jennifree Iniston, Yeah, and did the Friends. It looked terrible on me though.
Speaker 11: My biggest I won't say biggest, but I remember when Wiz Khalif first came out and he had that little blonde tip on the side of his hair.
Speaker 1: I remember everybody used to go get this little blonde streak.
Speaker 12: I really want to cut my hair like crazy aprams, but Lucy told me I'm not to do it.
Speaker 7: Really really short.
Speaker 1: Seven three four just said, Mojo, did you ever do the thigh master? I never done. I never had. I think that we had one at the radio station that I was at. It was it was way before being here.
Speaker 8: No, you did have that.
Speaker 12: You never used the standing.
Speaker 1: Treadmill, which Lydia would use, right Lydia. Didn't you use the standing sat there?
Speaker 49: Yeah?
Speaker 8: No, I used to love that thing.
Speaker 1: That was actually a fan favorite too with Ellen and our old producer. She used to love it too.
Speaker 9: I don't know how she answered phones and could do that at the same time. I couldn't concentrate on both at once.
Speaker 6: I would think that if I answered phones with that, people would think that I was pleasuring myself or something because you're like sitting there. To me, well, because you're answering the phones and you're doing something that you probably I don't know, breathing heavy or something.
Speaker 9: And then you see through the glass at the old studio going up and down one of y'all.
Speaker 11: I had like an exercise like miniature little wheel thing in Farmington.
Speaker 8: That's what it was.
Speaker 6: That was it that was a treadmill. That was actually it that was called the desk like a bike. That was a desk treadmill, that was a pedal thing that was not a tread Oh, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Leny, You remember what I'm talking about. It was like a pedal thing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what it was.
Speaker 6: Though, Yeah, it was considered well maybe it was an elliptical. Maybe it was a desk elliptical. At the time, the facts get in the way of a cool story. What was the There was another one too. I'm trying to think of all I should write a book on every diet that I've ever done.
Speaker 1: I have done every diet.
Speaker 7: What was the one that you did with that guy?
Speaker 12: And then we all had to go out to dinner with him, and I didn't eat because I was so scared.
Speaker 1: Matthew it was matt Matthew Dwyer and what the heck was it?
Speaker 12: What the heck we went? I'll never forget this. We went to Mitchell's Mitchell's fish Market, and I was so scared he was going to like rip apart what I ordered. So I ordered something I couldn't even think a bite of it. I went home, I was so hungry.
Speaker 1: I remember who he used to call me, moud Joe.
Speaker 6: What was the name of that diet he would call me, he go mood Joe, God not metabol not.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was. Dame, what's going on, Dame.
Speaker 28: Hello?
Speaker 4: I appreciate that.
Speaker 60: So back in middle school, I used to wear a rosary, but I didn't know it was for Catholic people.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it was just a trend.
Speaker 1: So you'd wear it around your neck like a necklace.
Speaker 29: Yeah.
Speaker 60: So they had the like wooden ones maybe like it was like bee and at the end it would be like a wooden cross at the inn. And you can get them from different colors and stuff. So I would get them to mess my outfit. I had like a few of them, but I didn't know they were Catholic.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think I tried every single thing that you would wear too, except for they had to have them and big and tall, like in the big and Tall stores, and I don't I think Lane Bryant was like this too for the women. The big and Tall stores didn't get the fad for like five years after the fad out. It was like it took me the big, big designers to make those things for a while, so you would have to walk around. I remember wearing true religions.
Speaker 38: Do you.
Speaker 1: Ask you did you did you wear like ed Hardy and Von Detch. I never have no hat.
Speaker 6: I never did ed Hardy, but I did the true religions, which I might as well have done the ed Hardy.
Speaker 1: I can see you what a Von Detch had ash and Pitcher. Yeah, that was like a total see that.
Speaker 6: There are still some guys by the way right now and Sterling Heights wearing it as we speak.
Speaker 4: If your friends don't make fun of you, they aren't real friends.
Speaker 11: Morning It's very funny, my friends, it says the mojo in the Morning show. Eight four four six six five six five four eight is the number, and eight four four six six five six five four eight shen on what I'm looking at the topic sheet here looks like it's your turn to talk. And there are two words here? What two words next to your name? It says girly drinks.
Speaker 12: Okay, I feel like we're going to offend you in the process of doing this topic.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 12: You're not very easily offended, though, sometimes so Wes and I go out for Happy Hour yesterday. By the way, I would say, this happens eight out of ten, maybe nine out of ten times that Wes and I go out, especially if it's happy hour and there's like a good drink menu or drink specials. My husband orders the drink that no matter what the bartender puts in front of me when she or he delivers it. So yesterday he ordered some sort of I don't even remember what it was called, but it was a drink special. It was on the specialty menu, and it came in a champagne flute adorned with purple flowers adorned love that. So the bartender she slides it in front of me and I said, oh no, no, this is for She took a video of it. I'm like, this is for him. I've got the other drink that was right there, but it's just so funny. He always goes for like a fun girly looking drink. I feel like Mojo's kind of the same way too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like he's the same as well. Let me say, and you love your your pino, Yeah.
Speaker 11: I listen. I love pinos, I love Savion blancs. If I'm in a wine move, those are definitely my go to's. If we're going more of the liqueur fashion, then you know, I'll spice it up and do something else. But if y'all remember, like when I kind of first joined this show, we uh where do we go? We went Daddy Daughter Dance, and I told you all. The thing that I do not like is when they bring drinks and they come in like the girly looking glass.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it just makes me think of my recipes Grandma Alice and Sex and the City.
Speaker 1: It just feel like that for women. Put mine like an Amazon jar out with guys.
Speaker 10: Who ask They're like, put it in a coop, which I think is coops not coops.
Speaker 34: Uh.
Speaker 10: They asked to get it put into a differ glass.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't need the margin. I don't want the toss. Would like the I don't have the saucer at the top. Those are great.
Speaker 36: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Give me all the the cherries, give me all the color. I just love the flowers, the actual flowers. What did you order when you guys went out?
Speaker 7: So here's his drink.
Speaker 12: I don't know why it's not playing, but like you can see, it's just flowers.
Speaker 11: It looks like an all inclusive resort, welcome here, come for your stay. So in these moments is West pinky up.
Speaker 12: He's like, I'm doing it in stride, like he does not care. I just think it's so funny the assumption of oh, this must be hers.
Speaker 10: That happens with food too sometimes, like if I go out with the guy and he orders I don't know what salad or something, and I'm ordering a burger and they always put the salad in front of the girl.
Speaker 11: Yeah, this actually just happened now that you bring it up. Well, I think we both order wine. I went to cliff Bills this weekend, and yeah, I think we both order wine. But they put the wine in front of me first, and she kind of looked at him, and I was like, that's right, Peno Grisio put it down right here?
Speaker 36: Did I play Devil's advocate? I always get handed the bill I can't afford this.
Speaker 12: Actually, Okay, that's so interesting that you say that, because like Wes and I do have a shared checking account, and so we both have a card for that checking account.
Speaker 7: So if we go out to eat, one of us will usually just pull out that card.
Speaker 12: It always goes back to West, even if it's my card always always, always crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you snatch it back at that point or how do you play it?
Speaker 33: Yeah?
Speaker 7: To show who is paying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, Kayla?
Speaker 33: How are you?
Speaker 1: We are fantastic? What's going on with you?
Speaker 16: So?
Speaker 41: I don't really blame less for ordering like the girly drinks, because why should he have to order like a three percent alcohol beer that tastes like garbage in the name of being manly when he can order something that's delicious alcohol.
Speaker 12: I agree with you, he's gonna be a drinker anyway.
Speaker 1: But yeah, do women feel like that?
Speaker 11: Like, would you like if you saw a guy, Annie, You see a guy at a bar and he comes over, he wants to talk to you, you know, can I buy your drinks?
Speaker 1: Into your drink?
Speaker 11: He sits down next to you and he orders the long stem adorned with the roses drink.
Speaker 1: Like that, Kayla?
Speaker 14: You like that?
Speaker 1: You don't care what your guy drinks?
Speaker 64: Yeah?
Speaker 21: No, I don't.
Speaker 17: I don't care at all. Why Why should he spend a bunch of money on something that's not gonna get him drunk unless he has a bunch of it, when he could just have one or two martinis and be good to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want it.
Speaker 12: West is never West is not really even a drinker, so he's never drinking for the purpose of getting drunk. Ever, I've actually never seen him drunk. It's more like what is going to taste good to him? And it's so funny because we could sit down at any restaurant and I can look at the drink the specialty drink menu, and know exactly what drink he's going to order. It's like the sweetest, sugariest drink.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I bet you there are some women out there who want their guys to have the full mug, the guinness, the.
Speaker 1: Darker the beerd have been like the harder. Yeah, because I'm the same way. Zach and I.
Speaker 11: We've gone to at Water and I'm not a beer drinker. So I'll sit down and I'll ask for like, give me the strawberry l or strawberry orchard.
Speaker 7: I've never seen you drink beer.
Speaker 1: I think beer is disgusting. I've had beers before, but like I don't.
Speaker 11: It literally feels like I'm drinking piss, like I'm poisoning myself.
Speaker 1: And lets its strawberry cider. A Amanda, good morning, what's going on?
Speaker 48: Good morning everyone, so very similar, same thing but different. Anna, when you have mentioned like you'll order a burger, he'll get a salad, and then the people dropping it off flip it.
Speaker 13: So I run food at.
Speaker 48: A steakhouse on Saturday nights, and it is the funniest thing, Like, we know when you're running food, it's the way the system is.
Speaker 41: You just you know who the food is going to already.
Speaker 58: Yeah.
Speaker 48: So when I get to the table and I see this cute, little petite girl has this giant ribbie and the dude ordered a fricking state, I'm like, oh my gosh, heck yeah, girl, enjoy it.
Speaker 13: I love it.
Speaker 7: Shout out your steakhouse, by the way.
Speaker 65: I work at Longborn in Mommy, we might be seeing you this weekend. Please and thank you, Amanda.
Speaker 20: Have a good day everyone.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Karina. Line three. What's up Karina?
Speaker 20: Hey, keV.
Speaker 47: I was just calling because every time me and my guy goes out and someone else brings our drinks back to us besides our waiter. I usually get Tito's and he gets a strawberry margarita and they.
Speaker 13: Give us the opposite. But I can't do fruity drinks.
Speaker 64: I hate it.
Speaker 1: He needs something strong every time, and I chase it with water. Heard that is that a thing people chase with water?
Speaker 20: That is I'm just mine together too.
Speaker 7: I've never heard of water as a chaser.
Speaker 36: That's like, unless it's cut water.
Speaker 1: That's a fact.
Speaker 4: How am I supposed to live, laugh and love in these conditions? This is Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 11: We got tickets to go see Pitball, Pitball, Pitbull with Little John. You'll be at Pineop on September ninth. Tickets on sale now. It took amaster dot com, but we have a pair for the ninety fifth. Callar eight four four six six five six five four eight eight for four six six five six five four eight.
Speaker 4: Well, Jordan, the mornings Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 1: All right, Sannon, before the Dirty.
Speaker 11: I met a young girl at a Planet Fitness when we had our Josh and Jason in this past Friday, and she begged me, And she didn't have to beg she kind of just asked.
Speaker 1: She asked if I would.
Speaker 11: Give her mom a happy birthday shout out. So happy birthday to Aaron Kine from end quote your favorite child, Katie Kane.
Speaker 1: So happy birthday. All right, We got going on into dirty.
Speaker 12: This story about the cocaine ring at two of the fraternity houses at Penn State University. Two students at the top of this I would say pyramid. They're calling them the King of Pins, one of the students' dads, and about a dozen and others involved in this organization.
Speaker 23: Investigators say all but one of the fourteen charges were Penn State students at the time of the alleged criminal conduct. Pennsylvania's Attorney General Dave Sunday says the drug operation was run inside two fraternity houses in twenty twenty three and twenty twenty four.
Speaker 35: Cocaine was primarily packaged at the fraternity houses, and in fact, we found a pattern of events that showed cutting and bagging cocaine was for some pledges and indoctrination into the Delta Upsilon and Sigma Chi fraternities.
Speaker 23: Authority say the two main dealers were senior members of the fraternities.
Speaker 35: Agostino Abotiello was at the very top of the chain. Thomas Robinson was a rung below that on the ladder.
Speaker 23: According to the criminal complaint, the drugs were sold at parties and other college social events.
Speaker 4: One defendant is accused of.
Speaker 23: Buying more than five pounds of cocaine in a nine month period. Six defendants are facing felony charges. Eight others are charged with misdemeanors. Penn State says it's placing Delta eup Salon on interim suspension pending an investigation. It says Sigma Kai isn't recognized by the university.
Speaker 35: The packaging happened at off campus fraternity houses.
Speaker 4: And there was one non student charged.
Speaker 23: Paul Robinson, the father of one of the suspects, I already say concealed evidence, including as safe containing drugs and cash.
Speaker 7: The one guy that Agnestino Abattillo is still on the run. Wow, they can't find them.
Speaker 1: That's a freeze story, Yeah for sure. How long it has been going.
Speaker 12: On though, he said since twenty twenty three is when they've kind of traced it back to Wow, So how.
Speaker 36: Much money, dude? I want to be Yeah, imagine just being their friends on campus and then they are rolling in like a ferrari.
Speaker 12: There is a new development in the Nancy Guthrie case if you heard, However, it doesn't really appear to be connected to her disappearance. There were some human remains, some bones, discovered in a remote desert area about fifteen.
Speaker 7: Miles for her home. So of course when this happens, it's like is it her?
Speaker 12: Law enforcement sources say the remains are definitely not Nancy Guthrie.
Speaker 7: They were bleached white, which means they have been there for a very, very long time.
Speaker 12: Kid Rock is going after a journalist for the Dallas Observer. Her name is a list of fields right now. Why well, she published a list of the ten biggest douchebags in country music, and as you can imagine, Kid Rock is on it, along with Jason El Dean Morgan, Wallan, Blake Shelton, Gavin Adcock, and Zack Zach Bryan. So Kid Rock has issue with this for several different reasons. One, he said, this list is like ten years old. This writer kind of recycled it and maybe added a few new names. As for the artists on the line, Kid Rock said he actually likes pretty much everybody on there is friends with many of them, but he said Zach Bryan is the exception. He goes, he actually seems pretty douchey to me, but then again, I don't know him. Some history between Kid Rock and Zach Bryan as well Earlier this year, Zach mocked Kid Rock's alternative Super Bowl halftime show and called it the most cringe thing on the planet.
Speaker 1: So there's that.
Speaker 12: And this was a top ten list, right, top ten biggest douchebags in country music.
Speaker 1: Do we know where she ranked Kid on the list.
Speaker 7: I'd have to look. You could check. It's on the Dallas Observer website.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And lastly, tonight, a local restaurant is local to the Detroit area is going to be featured on the season of celebrity chef Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares.
Speaker 7: It's airing on Fox.
Speaker 12: I want to say, like a year or two ago, we started hearing some rumors that Gordon Ramsey was in town, and so the Boodles, the Boodles restaurant in Madison Heights, I think is going to be the one that is featured tonight. The episode airs at eight o'clock. And then this other restaurant is in Warren Forenzi's Frenzies restaurant and pizzeria. That's going to air in an upcoming episode. So two metro Detroit restaurants on Kitchen Nightmares.
Speaker 10: That does That's a sad Nightmares that means they're.
Speaker 12: But don't they read don't they read vamp?
Speaker 1: They turned from a nightmare into a dream.
Speaker 12: Okay, Yeah, and I guess the issue with Boodles was like the staff was kind of spicy with customers and rude. It's owned by a father and son. There was some there were some butting heads there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: We started with the father and son topic. One from cocaine, the culinary one. Dy Do you guys want to know where I actually it was number three?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 7: Who's number one?
Speaker 1: Number one?
Speaker 36: Zach Bright?
Speaker 1: No, Morgan Wallen was number two, number.
Speaker 7: One, Jason Elty, Jason Alsa, got it.
Speaker 12: All right? Miss anything from today?
Speaker 7: Catch up on the podcast on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: It's Most in the Morning's thirty on the thirty.
Speaker 3: You're calling.
Speaker 1: You know who's not a douchebag? Who our winner? It's Brook from New Baltimore by Brook? Hey, Brook?
Speaker 16: How you doing.
Speaker 49: Good?
Speaker 38: Now?
Speaker 18: I'm doing better this morning?
Speaker 1: You and your boyfriend? Right, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 11: The two of you are going to see pit Bull and Little John Pine Knob September ninth. Tickets on sale at ticketmaster dot com. Who are you most excited to see? You're more of a little John fan or a pit Bull fan. Okay, give me your best, give me your best pit Bull impression.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I don't know if I can give me a little die, give me a little mister three or five? Give me something, Brooke, I don't got it.
Speaker 51: Now.
Speaker 11: I'm not gonna do that to you, but just be ready to do it. September ninth and Pine Now hang on the line. We'll get your tickets, perfect.
Speaker 6: Budget of the morning show. So wait a second. So you go to Cedar Point and you go there drunk or go there drinking to get drunk?
Speaker 42: That is?
Speaker 1: Can you buy? You can buy alcohol at Cedar Point, can't you?
Speaker 11: They have a wine tour. This is what I'm being told Cedar Point. I have a friend and she goes with her family every year. She's like a new friend of mine. So I've never heard about their annual Cedar Point trip until yesterday when we were talking.
Speaker 1: She's like, hey, good, like you want to go this time? I'm like, what do you mean? It's every year we go to see the Point in my family.
Speaker 11: We pre game, so they drink a little alcohol, you know, not driving, but they drink a little alcohol once they park and then she said, they have a wine tour inside of Cedar Point and they drink and then they go on roller coasters, and that does not sound like a good time to be That literally sound the recipe to throw up on everybody's sitting behind you.
Speaker 6: I think this is interesting because I've been to Cedar Point a bajillion times with this show with my kids, field tripping stuff like that. I don't think I have ever gotten an alcoholic beverage at Cedar Point, which is interesting because it would make it so much more fun.
Speaker 1: So ride ride, Look at that. I'm looking at the Cedar Point.
Speaker 6: Thing right here, and they even have look at the beverages they have at Bar eighteen seventy, also at the Trail Tavern and then the Red is it Red Garters Saloon?
Speaker 1: These are all places that you can buy alcohol.
Speaker 12: Is that new that you can get alcohol that? I haven't been to Cedar Point in a few years.
Speaker 11: I haven't been for a while, and I think the last time I went was like Hollowekend. Yeah, And I don't know they cancel it at a certain time or not.
Speaker 6: You know what's funny is I've gone to Universal down in Florida for their Halloween thing. Yeah, and it is all a drunk fest. They're they're so they're Halloween thing that they.
Speaker 1: Do, which is not hallowekends like you just said, it's to your point. What do they call it?
Speaker 6: They call it something else? And they have everybody gets like every like a few seconds right before you go to any of the scary haunted houses, they have some kind of new drink that they're selling. I think that's the that's a cool thing because you're going to be there for hours and then you can be drunk for a little bit and then you can kind of work off your drunk before you get back on the highway and go home.
Speaker 11: I don't like it, Like I like how I've never been to Epcot, but I hear you can drink around the world.
Speaker 58: You can.
Speaker 7: You can drink at several of the Disney parks that I like.
Speaker 11: But I don't like the idea of them having to go get on a ride that literally makes me feel like I'm about to throw up. Really, you don't think so. I couldn't even imagine getting high and going on the ride.
Speaker 1: Just like, that's not the way. Okay, now now you just crossed the line. Call us up.
Speaker 6: If you ride the rides at Cedar Point or any of the theme parks drunk or high, and tell me what the experience is like, because I want to know what it would.
Speaker 1: Be like to be on some of these rides.
Speaker 12: Are you what roller coaster guy?
Speaker 6: I love roller coasters. The problem with Cedar Point is they they're not men for guys my size. So Theedar Point I have to go to Universal Studios because they have the fat guy row It's like Row six, and they they're meant for bigger dudes, so or women.
Speaker 1: I say this about.
Speaker 12: Drinking at Cedar Point specifically because I feel like they have more like of the like Roller Coastery type of rides versus Disney. I love Roller Coaster two as a kid, as a teenager, at college kid whatever.
Speaker 1: I rode them all.
Speaker 12: It was fine. I went a couple of years ago and rode like own old raft or something. I felt so.
Speaker 7: Sick for the rest of the day. Really, it's a different ball game.
Speaker 36: I'm good.
Speaker 12: Yeah, if you had alcohol to the mix, I don't think I could do it.
Speaker 1: I've lived that life act to you.
Speaker 3: Uh you ride?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 33: Uh.
Speaker 51: For my twenty first birthday, my friends decided to take me to Cedar Point and we got messed up on yingling, which they only sell.
Speaker 6: By the ways, come in here to Michigan, and I'm super excited by the way.
Speaker 1: You guys are all gonna realize it tastes like piss. It's it's only good. It's only good because you can't get it.
Speaker 51: Yes, well, we had maybe twenty of them before opening, like the gates open. Yeah, we bought like a twenty four pack or whatever, and there was only four left. Anyway, rode the one that was the what's the wooden roller coaster at Cedar Point? Oh god, well it's the worst one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 51: We started Gemini the Gemini. Yeah, so we started there. I'm pretty sure I got my first concussion. I was thrown up everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's not a good idea. I don't Hey, Aaron, what's happening. It's Mojoe in the morning.
Speaker 56: Hey, so I've actually wanted to drink a suit up. I mean, me and my me and my family has to say go to Cedar Point as much as Joe and Alyssa go to Disney.
Speaker 6: Really, yeah, Joe, you listen, Joe and Joe and my son and his fiancee Alyssa go to Disney all the freaking time.
Speaker 1: Do you guys drink there?
Speaker 60: No, that's that's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 16: I want you so bad. My girlfriend's not of age yet, so I'm the only one that can. But I haven't tried it yet, but I might this weekend.
Speaker 1: If we're going tomorrow. Well, you know what, that's perfect. How old are you? I'm twenty one, and how old is she?
Speaker 56: Turn twenty one?
Speaker 6: She's twenty, all right, so he's got a year. She's driving you home. You got a d take advantage of that. Man, that's the best.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, absolutely, I love it few times already.
Speaker 1: All right, give me your top three rides at Cedar Point.
Speaker 56: Top three, well, top Thrill two is number one.
Speaker 1: Uh Maverick, number two, banger and.
Speaker 56: I'm sure sirmon skirt is gonna go in. I just haven't got on it yet. So new, But then I probably got to say. I don't know about the third one. It's maybe gatekeeper.
Speaker 6: Really, you know, we used to have it where and I don't know who the account exec is now for Cedar Point, but we used to have it where they would let us broadcast from there. We haven't done that in Forever, Katie and Toledo is our weekend. Katie, you sent us that nice box of stuff. We got a promotion waiting for you.
Speaker 1: What's up. How you doing, Sam? Sam on mute your phone, Sam, I'm so sorry. I was yeah, Hi, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 38: How you guys doing today?
Speaker 1: We're good? What's going on? Kev's not liking the idea of going and drinking at Cedar Point.
Speaker 22: See, I personally don't drink because it doesn't suit with me, but I bring my pen with me when I go up there, and it makes you feel like you're quite literally flying, and you come off all lightheaded ceilings, you're walking on clouds.
Speaker 6: It's really I don't know, you know that. To me, I think I'd rather drink than get high and go on those things. I would start hallucinating. Imagine doing mushrooms.
Speaker 51: Line like I'm sure that line feels like it's super long when you're stoned, right, Oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 33: Yeah, I mean it helps the time go by faster, I will say, but yeah, we coming faster.
Speaker 11: It's no bru I used to piss me off. You ate three hours, but thirteen second rides. Bruh, that's the worst thing in the World, Sarah, what's happening?
Speaker 54: Yeah, ten out and ten don't recommend doing mushrooms before going to a theme park.
Speaker 1: Have you done it?
Speaker 64: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Me, And it was my boyfriend at the time and he's.
Speaker 54: My husband now. But he was like, this is going to be great, Like, you know, you're a huge fan of Harry Potter, Like, just imagine how lifelike it will feel to you walking around visiting world.
Speaker 18: No, it was so hot and it was the shrews, like so miserable. I just wanted to just lay down and we're like standing in line and.
Speaker 60: It was terrible.
Speaker 18: It sounded great in theory, horrible experience.
Speaker 6: Did you at all think when you were up on the ride and you're looking down at the little people that they were ants or anything down at the.
Speaker 1: Bottom, don't you know?
Speaker 18: I just kind of kept my eyes closed the whole time. I just didn't even want to experience what.
Speaker 43: I knew was just not going to be all that, honey, all that.
Speaker 51: And those are the worst type of rides, those motion like movement screen rides.
Speaker 6: Oh, those so those rides are to me, like I feel like I'm having an epileptic seizure, you know.
Speaker 11: I stuck twice in a Harry Potter ride on a screen really just stopped mid air, upside out.
Speaker 3: Work.
Speaker 1: What's up, Julie?
Speaker 49: Hi?
Speaker 4: How are you good?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 14: Good?
Speaker 18: I so years ago?
Speaker 40: I'm so funny.
Speaker 46: I was got really really high with my sister and her friends and we.
Speaker 18: Were waiting in line.
Speaker 49: It was we wouldn't one ride, and it was it was a lot.
Speaker 24: I would say, like, my stomach felt worse and I think it has ever felt before.
Speaker 49: But we're waiting for the.
Speaker 40: Millennium Forest and it was I think like two hours in and I did.
Speaker 49: I did, in fact, like to throw up, like.
Speaker 6: I'm I was gonna say on the ride, could you imagine can you imagine the people waiting three hours?
Speaker 1: That's not a bird?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 19: And plus you spend so much money when you're high because all the food sounds so good.
Speaker 21: So, by the way, it's not a good idea.
Speaker 6: Last time I was a Cedar Point, the fish flies were so crazy. Can you imagine if you're stoned and the fish flies.
Speaker 3: Around there, you feel disgusting?
Speaker 1: What's that? What's that movie where the bugs are attacking you and stuff like that? There was in one movie. It's like you think, no one, what's what's up Richard, what's happening?
Speaker 47: Oh?
Speaker 52: Man, I got a great story for you, guys. Yah, I uh, let's first start dating this girl and I'm terrified the rides, Like I start sweating, and we decided we're gonna drink a bunch of screwdrivers.
Speaker 4: On the way up there, and we had some.
Speaker 52: And uh we drank them there at the place. So I wrote all the rides wrapt and everything. And we had another couple with us, and they had her boyfriend was this dorky dude, and he kept calling me a whim so I said, all.
Speaker 1: Right, don't call me.
Speaker 52: I'm routing these rods. Finally we get in line for the Millennium and I'm pacing back and forth. Dude, all these little girls get off it. I'm hammered. And they come up and it starts raining and they go, sorry, guys, we have closed.
Speaker 22: The dude, I did not want to get on that ride.
Speaker 1: Saved the Weather Live Text nine five zero zero, Liz, Liz.
Speaker 64: Hi.
Speaker 1: Will say that again, FLYSZ list. What's up Liz?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Hi, So first time, long time. My mom actually calls in all the time, and like, you know, you got to listen to them some more, and I was like, finally a.
Speaker 1: Topic I can talk about getting stoned or drunken rides and c.
Speaker 16: Right.
Speaker 66: But that's why I'm using my nickname, because she'd be mad at me. I'm not think but while standing in line, taking.
Speaker 45: An edible is the way to do it.
Speaker 66: Really, By the time you get there, it kicks in and you feel like you're in like a little different dimension.
Speaker 36: And then when you get off, what what percentage are you using?
Speaker 66: Honestly, I shared like a long like nerd gummy rope with the person of mine.
Speaker 1: So sound like.
Speaker 6: You know how they tell you to clear your pockets out, like you gotta take your pockets out and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I feel like you throw it in the locker.
Speaker 6: It's like I go over to the list's locker and she's got like basically all her edibles and they.
Speaker 4: Don't clear your list.
Speaker 6: Thanks, I don't tell you to clear your braw We love you for listening. Thanks so much. Tell your mom thank you for turning uh US on to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, of course, of course, love you guys, We love you. We love you too, Love you too.
Speaker 6: Hold on call her earlier said no shrooms before a ride. Tiffany disagrees. Tiffany, Hi for time, long time.
Speaker 1: I love you guys, We love you too.
Speaker 24: So I was talking about I heard the girls say ten out of ten don't recommend.
Speaker 43: Rooms, and I just, out of ten do it.
Speaker 1: What was the experience?
Speaker 39: But it was me and my boyfriend at the time, my brother and his girlfriend, my mom.
Speaker 38: We had a great time.
Speaker 45: It's like an outer body experience.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 11: Where was it Was it at Cedar Point? Yes, sir, you had your mama on shrooms at Cedar Point?
Speaker 16: To be correct, my mom had n no way saying she gave it to me. I'm just saying she's shared.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. I'm lucky. That's awesome. Hold on, Jony got banned from Universal for being so drunk. Is that right, Jony?
Speaker 21: I did Mojo?
Speaker 1: Not good, Jony. They banned you from the whole park.
Speaker 27: The whole park for a year.
Speaker 38: This was twenty one years ago, on a spring break trip with my friends. Oh my gosh, we got so drunk in the park and my friend thought it would be a good idea to throw a garbage can't at us coming up the escalator. Now second, it was like it was like Donkey Kong, you know, like, oh my god. By the time I got to the top of the steps, we had a swat team out of the Polaroid and they're like, you guys are out of here.
Speaker 1: When they when they ban you, do they take pictures of you so they can hang them up and have it be that.
Speaker 38: You literally like the Polaright picture. They took a picture of us and they said, you guys cannot come back from three hundred and sixty five days.
Speaker 1: You're on the Hall of Fame there, Jony, I love it. That's incredible.
Speaker 38: I am.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Thanks for Colin. I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Jony Detroit, Tim Weston next Mosquite and Grandmothers, Simi vs.
Speaker 1: Silly and I are radio station and guaranteed Cuman.
Speaker 31: Three great radio stations, one stupid show Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 1: It is time now for am I the a hole?
Speaker 6: You tell us if you think this person's an a hole for what they're doing by calling eight four four Mojo Live.
Speaker 51: Hey.
Speaker 57: So I find myself thinking about my ex when I'm with my current boyfriend in an intimate way, and I don't want to tell him him I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: For that Oh, well, first off, I would not tell him who is this person is? What is their name? Is this Ari? That's Ari? Was that your voice that you just heard?
Speaker 49: That was?
Speaker 13: And that's terrible. I hate hearing that.
Speaker 1: You didn't like hearing your voice or you didn't like hearing what you said?
Speaker 13: No, it was it was more of the first one. But I am still concerned about what's going on here.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me go back a little bit here.
Speaker 6: So when you are having sex with your boyfriend, you think of your ex while you're having sex.
Speaker 1: Why are you thinking of your ex?
Speaker 13: Well? She was better, so I think I think that's kind of the big part is that I'm thinking of all the ways that he kind of had the moves, whereas my current boyfriend, who's wonderful, is just not he's a little lacking.
Speaker 6: That's interesting that you have to that you think thinking of him will make it better. I would think to me as a as a guy, it wouldn't be that I'm not pleasuring you with the moves. I'd be thinking, you don't think I'm attractive if you're thinking about him, right?
Speaker 1: Is your ax also more attractive than your current boyfriend?
Speaker 57: Uh?
Speaker 13: There, I think they're both very handsome in different ways, but he was just better his he hit the gym a bit more.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so this is not more because you're you're basically calling yourself out here. Obviously you're not going to say that out loud to your boyfriend, but it's like you want to know.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I feel like I don't even know why you would consider it consider talking.
Speaker 6: Oh no, you won't say that. It's a wrap after that. Is there anybody else that is ever? We're gonna let people decide whether you're an a hole or not. But I also know, like to know, are there any other people that have ever had sex with somebody and thought of somebody else?
Speaker 41: I have never done that.
Speaker 1: I don't think I ever have well, I mean even marry all your life.
Speaker 6: But I but but that would be the reason why you would, Right, you're with the same person all the time, you're thinking to yourself, I'm going to think about, you know, somebody else?
Speaker 1: But I will sell you this.
Speaker 12: I just don't think I'm not in my present relationship. But I'm not going to say I've never done that in the past.
Speaker 6: See, I don't think I've ever The only person I've ever thought about when I've had sex is my grandmother, because I've tried to make it seem so unappealing that I didn't want to go fast.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so do you have you've never had thoughts about like earlier you talked about Scarlett Johans. You ever had a thought about a celebrity or anything like that? Nobody but the person that.
Speaker 12: Really turn you on, if you're really because that's not even if.
Speaker 1: I've ever done that. But all right, let's get back to this.
Speaker 11: Yes, I've I've been in a relationship and I thought about somebody that I previously have had X with because that person that I was with, to literally Ari's situation, wasn't as either experienced or performed well at this particular act than.
Speaker 1: The other person did. Huh.
Speaker 6: Yes, see to me, I don't know my imagination is I have a good imagination. I don't know if my imagination is good in the bedroom?
Speaker 11: Now, are we saying like I'm putting this person's like I'm closing my eyes and imagining that what's happening is the other person? Or am I just simply saying the person I'm currently with wasn't as good as the other person. So I think those are two different things.
Speaker 6: So well, in your case, your boyfriend is not you say great in the bedroom, and obviously you say he's not as uh as tight as your uh your ex.
Speaker 13: Well, I'm not saying he's not great. It's just that there are some things that he doesn't have, that he's not a master of the way that that my ex was. So you know, you're like in the moment you're having sex and you it's just not quite as good. So you like, I just find my mind sort of it's like sense memory, you know, it just like it's going back, and I'm like, oh, yeah, like I remember being in the same situation, but it just feeling a little bit better. And then then I overthook it and I'm like, am I thinking too much about it? And I sort of dissociated. It's terrible.
Speaker 1: Aren't you scared?
Speaker 7: You're going to say your ex's name if he's your bone?
Speaker 13: I that yeah, that is that is a fear.
Speaker 6: That is a fear eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight Tell us what your thoughts are on this one, or tell ari do you think she's an a hole for what she's doing? Tabitha yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Is she an a hole? Fine?
Speaker 49: Ya?
Speaker 45: I think that she should have communication with her boyfriend and talk about you know, what she wanted to vedum with rather if rather if your access better at.
Speaker 13: Things, and you should have open communication and.
Speaker 21: Say, you know, I like this or I like that, or like, let's try this.
Speaker 45: There shouldn't be any shame around that. I've I've thought about other people all in the act as well, but not I don't know. I think it's it's iffy like kind of but not really the second a whole.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I want I want to I have to dump what you just said, but I want to ask you, Tabitha. You said that you actually thought of somebody else. Who were you thinking of when you were having as well? You were thinking, okay, so this is similar, and please don't say what you just said again or anything anything bad. I know we make people feel comfortable, but we can't say those words on the radio. So, so you were having sex with what a boyfriend or just some random guy and you were thinking of your my.
Speaker 45: Current Beyonce and I have there was a time where like my ex was like liking stuff on Instagram, so it was like it kind of like brought him back in my head a little bit. Okay, so like I would think of him.
Speaker 1: What was it about it?
Speaker 6: But what was it about your ex that made you enjoy sex with him more than enjoy sex with your fiance?
Speaker 45: Uh he was a little bit bigger.
Speaker 1: Oh really? So it was a s I sing, Yeah, Wow, that's.
Speaker 45: My current partner. Like we are very we we have a great time, Like we are very open, and we talk about what we both want. Like he's very like receptive to what I want. So he makes sure I'm pleased.
Speaker 57: You know.
Speaker 45: So I think she should have this conversation with her boyfriend. Don't say, oh, I'm thinking of someone else, but she should say like, hey, I think you should spice things up.
Speaker 44: I want to do this or that.
Speaker 6: Okay, So that's kind of how he was able to please you and spice it up. But you didn't tell him that you were thinking of your ex.
Speaker 45: Oh no, I just said like, hey, let's try.
Speaker 6: This, or like are you using a fake name? And because I wonder if our he's also using a fake name. Both of you guys calling up on the radio. I would be so worried if I was your current relationship hearing this stuff. What's up, Nikki? How you doing?
Speaker 37: I'm good?
Speaker 42: How are you?
Speaker 1: We're doing okay, Nikki? What do you think is Ari in a hole?
Speaker 18: I don't think she's an a whole.
Speaker 33: I'm with the other callers.
Speaker 15: She should tell him she's not satisfied and they work from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't say anything about your ex though.
Speaker 14: No, I.
Speaker 12: Don't know that I would say I'm not satisfied. I think there's a better way of saying, Hey, we should try this, or you should do this, or I like it when you do this, because right off the bat say I'm not satisfied.
Speaker 6: That's like I think that the hottest thing in the world would be telling you, hey, this is something that I would like you to do to me, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Or I'd like you to be part of Ari. Have you tried that? Have you tried a coach?
Speaker 13: That's something like in the moment, I'm just so in my head, I don't my communication breaks down. I'm just kind of like, oh, let's just get it over with because I don't know how to tell well, I don't know how to so like do he just like didn't have the magic moves.
Speaker 6: Amanda that my ex pad like Amanda is on with us right now. Amanda called in to say that you should teach him what you want. Amanda, what do you think Ari should do?
Speaker 35: Yeah?
Speaker 24: I think set the tone ahead of time, like get get a toy that you're interested in, Get something that will you know, maybe help the size of things that you won't notice as much.
Speaker 1: Just have those.
Speaker 24: Conversations ahead of time, like hey, my girlfriend told me about this, or I went to the store and I found this, or you know, something like that, just to ease it in, like I want to.
Speaker 33: Try this with you.
Speaker 45: This would be hot.
Speaker 24: Like those moments make him feel like I'm not not doing what I'm supposed to do. But you want to try something new with me and explore, and that's an exciting thing for both of you to then give a go to and maybe you find something that please knew more than your ex even could.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Ari, Are you in love with your ex or with your that's a bad question, that's a good question too. Are you in love with the guy that you're.
Speaker 1: With right now?
Speaker 13: I am in love with the guy that I'm with now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are you in love still with your ex?
Speaker 13: I'm not still in love with my ex.
Speaker 1: You're it was great?
Speaker 13: No, yeah, it was, which which is why I'm so concerned that this thought is popping up. But I do like that idea of thinking of talking about it beforehand. I mean, that's that's kind of a good way to get going anyways, to sort of talk about it beforehand and start start, you know, making the moves earlier on in the day that way, when it when we're having sex. But it's it's hotter. It's like that that I one hundred percent agree with.
Speaker 1: Let me voice this guy's b What did you want to say?
Speaker 33: Be Hi?
Speaker 55: Yeah, so last week with my ex boyfriend, you.
Speaker 1: Were with your ex boyfriend.
Speaker 6: You were like when you say with your ex boyfriend, you were having sex with your ex boyfriend, they were hanging out.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're just hanging out okay, hey.
Speaker 44: And I ended up sleeping with his brother.
Speaker 1: I get there. How does this have to do with I am the A hole?
Speaker 65: So wait a second, So hold on, Well, last night I was with my ex and I was thinking of his brother.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, so there's where the tie in is. So wait a second. So lot, so you used to so you Lydia, please help me on this one. I needed a flow chart. We're talking to Ari? Where am I the a hole who thinks of her ex when she's having sex because of her current guy?
Speaker 1: Doesn't do anything? B is on with us right now? You ended up.
Speaker 6: Having sex with your ex's brother, but you then had sex with your ex thinking of his brother.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she slept with her ax and thought of his brother.
Speaker 12: Is there a current boyfriend in the mix of all this?
Speaker 44: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, it's kind of an interesting call out of nowhere. I just don't even know where this goes with any Do you think that Ari's an a hole or are you the ale?
Speaker 38: No?
Speaker 26: I don't think she's the ale.
Speaker 1: Would you ever have sex with your ex and his brother together? Hey? Why? That would be weird.
Speaker 12: That would be very weird.
Speaker 11: I mean, two birds one stone. Didn't you have to feel bad about thinking of him because he's right there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 64: Well, nobody's brother is better.
Speaker 1: His brother is better. And you only found this out within the last week.
Speaker 55: No, I have brothers for ten years.
Speaker 6: Wait, you've been having sex with him for the last time. Okay, Well listen, it was really the first time ever? Oh, that was the first time ever? Okay, Well, maybe you should get together with a brother, and you guys should be together.
Speaker 1: No good, I don't know. That call out of nowhere just kind of threw me off for a second half.
Speaker 12: But kind of shit.
Speaker 1: She had to get that off her chest. Ari.
Speaker 6: I think that you need to do a little spicing up in the relationship, like you know the previous callers said, And I think that that would actually be a great thing to do. Just don't mention the ax at all because that will make it weird.
Speaker 13: All right, Okay, goodbye, instincts, we're correct, Do not mention the expert.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I appreciate that.
Speaker 29: Thank you for being on AM I the Able, Ce, Cardi D, Stoop Dog, Dgeszar Larsen, Vincent.
Speaker 4: Boons and more. At our twenty twenty six iHeart.
Speaker 29: Radio Music Festival, Mojo has your shot to get.
Speaker 11: In now, that's right, pull out those cell phones only if you're not driving the big event two days September eighteenth, the nineteenth.
Speaker 51: You want to go.
Speaker 11: Text festival to two hundred two hundred. It's the iHeart Radio Music Festival. Text Festival to two hundred two hundred You get.
Speaker 29: A text confirming entry plus iHeart Radio Info Standard data and message.
Speaker 4: For a supply.
Speaker 50: It's time for more mojo.
Speaker 7: Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 1: I love how every morning we come in and you know, we have our pre show meeting, just to.
Speaker 11: Make sure we're all aligned, not only what's happening, but the time that it's happening somehow, some way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because unaware. No, No, that was my fault, she said, what's going on? If only.
Speaker 11: We had.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe So I don't know. You seem to do a good job.
Speaker 8: I'm still trying to catch my brother running from a studio.
Speaker 11: We're good, you been, Miller, No, I think Shannon, does I left mine? El I got my emergency one in the car though. Those only for moments where things get a little bit crazy.
Speaker 36: What if it gets hot?
Speaker 1: Like does it ruin the so it's supposed to be kept a.
Speaker 36: Huh?
Speaker 11: The more you know asthma facts. My fine, what's going on? B I'm looking at the topic. She's next in the line. What's going on at your house?
Speaker 1: Shout out to your.
Speaker 7: Mom, by the way, I love your mom and dad.
Speaker 8: Him out right?
Speaker 42: Now?
Speaker 7: Why do we need why are we not?
Speaker 43: Okay?
Speaker 8: Shout out to my mom and dad?
Speaker 50: What up y'all?
Speaker 8: So yesterday I was Okay, I'll be honest when I walk around my house no one's home, Honestly, Sometimes when people are home, too, I walk around.
Speaker 1: Naked, because you do not do that when people are in the house.
Speaker 8: If my parents are downstairs and I know they can't see me from the living room, then I look sprint across the stairs.
Speaker 12: Do you have it where like there's a balcony so they could see up if you have Okay, I don't think I've.
Speaker 7: Never been to your house.
Speaker 8: No you have, No, you haven't, but yeah, you can see it. But sometimes if you're in the kitchen, you can't really see from the upstairs, right, So I'll like zoom across with no clothes on yesterday I had no one was home, so I'm walking around the house naked, just the upstairs part because in my house it's kind of structured where my room is over here, all the way to the right. You have to walk across the whole hallway to get to the bathroom on the other side of the upstairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's your left hand. But never could.
Speaker 7: She wants us to see it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, have a good visual for everyone listening. So I'm walking around like usual, no clothes on. And I noticed on my balcony there's a camera now and it was red, so obviously it was recording me.
Speaker 7: So I'm like, what do you mean, like when you know, like attached to the banister.
Speaker 8: No, you know those little like plugging cameras, like how Lydia had in her fruit snack box or whatever. Yeah, those little plugging Yes, it was just sitting on my balcony facing my room all the way to the bathroom.
Speaker 7: Up all your parents are watching you.
Speaker 8: So that's what I'm saying, what's going on? Why am I getting stocked? And I know they just saw?
Speaker 7: So did you call your mom and say what's going on with the camera up here?
Speaker 8: So I told yeah, Well she came home. I said, is there a reason why this camera is all of a sudden here by the way, plugged into my room so you're using my outlets for this? Yeah, it's plugged into my room so you can see my room and then the whole upstairs. So I don't know why she did that. She did that, but she said it was because she doesn't want if she's not home, she wants to make sure no one's going into her room or no one's going upstairs.
Speaker 7: Oh, so she's worried about you and Bryce, That's what I think.
Speaker 8: But then she said, well, no, because sometimes I don't know if my brother has friends over or if like people come and swim in our pool, and she doesn't know.
Speaker 12: But that if this just shows your room in the bathroom, in the balcony, it doesn't show any of those things.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I mean, you can't see where her room is, like her door to her bedroom, it's up there too. But I just think it's a little odd. I think it's a little weird to have just the upstairs. Also, my dad's go walking around upstairs naked.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see that on the PRIs what she really wants to see. Now, does she have a reason?
Speaker 11: Does something ever happen with you and Bryce or your brother bringing friends home that she needed to put a camera.
Speaker 8: No, but you just brought up a crazy story.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: I remember a long time ago, I was honestly a really bad kid in middle school. I was giving my mom like a run for her money, and I would invite all the kids over on the block into her house and my mom was at work because I knew she'd get home from the bank at five point fifteen. Every kid had to be out by five. She came home early one day and I said, God, just hide.
Speaker 16: In the bathroom.
Speaker 1: How many are about hide in.
Speaker 8: The bathroom in the shower. I said, hide in the shower. My mom is going upstairs in the bathroom, take a shower.
Speaker 1: Over the door.
Speaker 4: Those two little boys standing.
Speaker 1: In a show.
Speaker 8: I think I probably gave HERTSD from that moment.
Speaker 1: Insane, Shannon. Do you have like cameras and stuff like set up around so not anymore?
Speaker 12: Like all of our cameras are just the blink cameras, the same thing ring camera I used. We used to have them inside the house like years and years ago, but I don't have them in anymore because my friends would come over and we just did it truly for safety and security, but my friends.
Speaker 7: Would be like, we don't feel comfortable.
Speaker 12: My mom would come over the babies at the kids and she would turn them around, so it was just excited.
Speaker 8: I said, we are done.
Speaker 4: He unplugged it.
Speaker 8: I said, we're not using this anymore.
Speaker 1: She plug it back up.
Speaker 8: No, but if I go home today my house, my rules.
Speaker 11: I got one camera inside and it's like like when you walk into my apartment. The kitchen is right there, and I have it in such a way where you can see the kitchen and the front door, just in case, you know, for some reason, somebody breaks in over the case, may be I can get that.
Speaker 1: But that red light you saw that.
Speaker 11: Was that motion since so I'm wondering who's got the app on their phone that was able just to be notified.
Speaker 1: Somebody got notified, hopefully just your mom.
Speaker 33: Ye hope.
Speaker 12: Could you imagine if she pulls it up and she's at work and it's just unique and probably singing.
Speaker 8: And she's working at Johnson Beverage, so everyone else.
Speaker 51: I got in trouble for I'm plugging one One time. I used to be a dog walker in New York, and I would, you know, dog walk all these expensive dogs, so they would wash your dogs all day long. One time, I was just sitting on the couch because it was raining out, so I was like, I'm not about to walk this dog, so I unplugged the camera. Get immediate text like, hey, notice my camera was out. Is the Wi Fi out? When you come back? Will you make sure that it's back. I'm like, yeah, I'll go check in thirty minutes, just chilling on the couch.
Speaker 36: It was great.
Speaker 8: Well we have so Bryce actually has cameras like in his house, and his dad kind of explains that it's like for safety, like his dog has some like medical issues, so he always watches his dog too from the camera. But sometimes it's funny, like I was hanging out with his mom one time, and you can like press on the camera and talk to him for the camera. Yes, that's what he was doing. I saw Bryce laying on the couch.
Speaker 50: I'm like, Hi, mean.
Speaker 1: He can drop in talk to them to him.
Speaker 8: That's my dad did the other day.
Speaker 16: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I think I talked about this on the air a couple of weeks ago. But my dad, like me and my brother were having a deep conversation of how my brother fought this guy. No one knew about it. But then in the back you heard the briton the ring camera going off and you can hear my dad like muffling in the background. So I'm like, Dad, are you on the camera, And then it just hangs out. You can see it hang.
Speaker 11: Out eight four four six six five for eight A four four six sixty five six five or eight. I want to hear from people who have either just randomly put up cameras in our house without telling people like your mom did, like she didn't even let you know, you just walked down the hallway and saw it, or people like in xact situation who didn't know there was a camera there and you got caught doing something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if you went to someone's house, So would you feel uncomfortable if there was a camera.
Speaker 11: It depends on the person's house and what I was doing, because a lot of it, like if you're not watching live, you're not going back to just look at whole footage unless it's like worthy of something.
Speaker 12: Like sometimes I kind of love that somebody has a camera if something funny happened, like I used to have when we had it the kids were a little and Smith would like, do you know whatever, stupid stuff and I would go back and save it.
Speaker 1: So I had it.
Speaker 12: But I feel like it makes people more uncomfortable than anything the inside ones.
Speaker 11: I saw a dude on Twitter the other day, pissed door dasher dropping off some food and I guess the lady like a two dollars tip when I say he cussed at her from the time he dropped off the food until fifty yards away.
Speaker 1: He got in his car. See another thing.
Speaker 43: Those are funny.
Speaker 12: That's when I feel like, Okay, this is work like Mojo's that he has that catches Chelsea catches him farting and waiting to get the dogs.
Speaker 5: To come in.
Speaker 11: I love though, see I'm too cheap to pay for that though mine is live. If I don't see you live, I don't have to record it. And then I tried to screen record it, and I don't think that works. I think they got like some times of spiral, Yeah, like prevented. Those are the worst cause I was using it.
Speaker 8: For the one time my exterior cameras came hand. He was when my house was getting egged. Then we were able to.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, yeah you saw the people who were egging the house.
Speaker 8: Yeah you saw. What did you do the license plate? There were my friends at school, so I spoke up to him. I was like, why are you guys egging my house? And they said we weren't. I was like, I got proof right here.
Speaker 1: Busted by the camera hosted by the Camera Hunter. Good morning man, what's up.
Speaker 21: Some good morning?
Speaker 38: Hey?
Speaker 16: First time, long time?
Speaker 34: So this is awesome.
Speaker 37: I listen to you guys every morning.
Speaker 34: While I'm working.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, now you're a part of the.
Speaker 37: Oh, it's amazing. But anyways, like a couple of years ago, I was in college and my parents had left for like a week or two to go on vacation. So I was like, oh, man, I'm gonna throw a party for all my buddies and I had like twenty to thirty people at our house. Needless to say, I didn't clean up the well that well in the morning, and it was quite sticky, quite disgusting in the morning, And about a week and a half later there was.
Speaker 16: Six cameras put up in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 37: I tried to pin the blame on like the dogs and things, but probably don help either.
Speaker 1: The dog not drinking Medillo's. Thanks for the kosheet and you'll get caught.
Speaker 4: Is the War of the roses in minutes of Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 11: All right, More chances to go see Ed Sheeran. He'll be at Ford Field on August twenty ninth. You want to go see Ed? Text ed ed to nine five to five zero zero. Text ed to nine five to five zero zero standard message in data rate supply.
Speaker 36: Good Let to you.
Speaker 4: Mojo in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty final Dirty of the Day.
Speaker 12: Hey, I do have some more new details about Hayden Panateeer's relationship with her on again, off again boyfriend, Brian Hickerson.
Speaker 7: So if you're going, who is this guy?
Speaker 12: Am I supposed to know him? He is an aspiring actor from South Carolina. They started seeing each other back in twenty eighteen, and their relationship and we talked about this earlier in the show included years of I have to say, alleged even though he was convicted, but domestic violence arrests, restraining orders, punches to the side of her face, a month and a half jail stint for him, lots of probation and DV classes. A wild brought between the two of them with other people paying witness to it outside of the sunset Marquis Hotel in LA one of those places to see and be seen that was caught by the paparazzi.
Speaker 7: I think it was on TMC.
Speaker 12: This was a few years ago, and in her memoir that she released this past May, it's called This is Me a Reckoning, Hayden described this abusive relationship in detail, saying Brian at one point allegedly slammed her head into a wall and beat her face so badly that she couldn't leave the house for weeks. In speaking publicly about their relationship, she said coming forward was a way for her to regain her voice and her life again. She struggled for years with substance abuse, alcoholism, and her mental health. And despite their history, these two you remain connected. And unbeknownst to even her friends, they were kind of in the dark that she had flown from la to South Carolina, where Brian lived with his brother, on Saturday, just one day before she was found dead of this suspected drug overdose. So even her friends had no idea that they were. They were reconnecting and spending time together.
Speaker 1: I'm sure the police have the question him, Oh my god.
Speaker 12: And again I don't know, they said in a quote unquote acquaintance was the one who called nine one one after finding her. So everybody's going, well, it's either him or his brother, but that has not been confirmed.
Speaker 1: I'll hear more in this.
Speaker 12: Selma Jayak, I can't believe this has landed a new role. She's a graandma. She is like the hottest grandma. Selmahayak Glamos Gladma.
Speaker 46: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So, her step son Francois Pino Junior and his wife Lauren welcomed their first child, boy, earlier this month. Go to Selma's instagram. Wes loves her right now she is like at the top of his list, beautiful photos of her and her new grandfather.
Speaker 36: Yes that you said prior to that.
Speaker 12: Well, her husband's name is Francois and so is her step son, Francois Penult Junior.
Speaker 7: That's awesome, very French.
Speaker 12: And lastly, two airplanes blew out their tires after landing in Chicago in separate incidents yesterday. The planes landed about three hours apart at O'Hare International Airport. The first flight an American Airlines plane coming in from LaGuardia in New York City.
Speaker 7: It's still managed to land safely, tire.
Speaker 64: No injuries, and.
Speaker 4: No one Everyone's remained.
Speaker 12: Seated passengers got off the plane via the stairs, were bused to the terminal, and then a couple of hours later the second plane, and United Airlines flight coming in from Omaha, Nebraska, same thing happened. The two tires blew out. That plane also thankfully landed safely. Hey, if you miss anything from today, so you can always go back and catch them on the podcast on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: Directly from the source Sposure in the Morning. He's dirty on the thirty catching cheaters. I'm proud of it. Oh, I'm sorry. Get your home for Boar of the Roses. Unload Joe in the Morning.
Speaker 6: Crystal thinks her husband is cheating. Crystal, how many years have you been married?
Speaker 14: For?
Speaker 43: Eight years?
Speaker 4: And why now?
Speaker 1: Why are you starting to worry about what's going on?
Speaker 61: Well, I trust my gut with everything, and he used to text me all day and you would call each other throughout the day, and lately he just stopped doing.
Speaker 13: All of that.
Speaker 6: So you guys have been married for eight years and you're just starting to notice a pattern of change where he's kind of not, as.
Speaker 1: I guess, communicative. If that's that's pretty good work. That was good with you. Is there anything going on with his job or with his family and changes at all? No, M when's the last time you guys had sex?
Speaker 43: Honestly, I don't really remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we're going to figure this out.
Speaker 6: It's interesting because of you know, we've talked before about changes in people, you know, in their bodies and things. I wonder if guys can also have stuff like this and it not be that they're cheating. You know, we're going to figure out what's going on, and we're going to make a phone call and we're going to offer him a dozen free roses and see where he sends them to. I'm going to have you mute your phone so that he doesn't get suspicious that there's somebody else on the line, and we're hoping that he sends the roses to Crystal.
Speaker 14: Hello.
Speaker 50: H I'm looking for Alan. This is c Hi Alan.
Speaker 12: My name is Nicole and I'm calling you from an online floral company called roses bloom dot com for an with an offer for some free flowers. If you can answer two survey questions for me, we're gonna gift you with a dozen long stemmed red roses that can be sent to the person of your choice anywhere in the country, absolutely free of charge. Do you have a minute to answer some questions real quick?
Speaker 13: I'm sorry, did you say free roses?
Speaker 7: Free flowers?
Speaker 34: Yep, free flowers.
Speaker 12: It is roses actually, Okay, I.
Speaker 34: Mean I don't want to give any personal information that I'll have to but okay, okay.
Speaker 7: Sure, have you purchased flowers in the last six months?
Speaker 1: Alan Noe?
Speaker 12: Okay, do you plan on purchasing flowers in the next six months?
Speaker 33: Note?
Speaker 12: Okay, And that's all I needed from you. As I thank you for participating in that quick survey. Roses bloom dot com is now going to give you a dozen long stemmed roses. They are going to go out a little bit later on this afternoon, and so I just need to go ahead at this point and get some info about who you want these to go to, starting with a first name and a last name, and again they can go anywhere in the country.
Speaker 34: Okay, send them to Breathe.
Speaker 12: Okay in a last name. And do you have a phone number for bree.
Speaker 34: Um, Yeah, give me one second.
Speaker 1: I me with that up.
Speaker 16: Five eight six.
Speaker 28: Too, okay.
Speaker 12: And what's her relationship to you?
Speaker 16: She's a friend.
Speaker 12: And I'm just confirming that red roses is going to be an appropriate arrangement or we can change it too. That is good, okay, And Alan, we offer something unique at roses bloom dot com instead of sending a paper card with the roses, in this case, Brie is going to get a text message alerting her that she has a delivery, and then she'll be able to play this voice memo that I'm about to record with you. So I'm going to count you down and then you can just kind of say whatever you would like to say in the message. Does that make sense?
Speaker 34: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 7: Okay, three two one?
Speaker 51: Thank you for being you.
Speaker 7: Okay, she'll know your voice, I'm assuming.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 12: I also have to let you know, Alan really quickly, that this call is being recorded for quality and training purposes. Are you okay with that?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 34: That don't Okay, we're time.
Speaker 6: Great, Alan, I'm gonna just come on and get some last minute information and then we'll send those off. Okay, okay, all right, This is a couple last things. I just need to let you know, Alan, while you have been sending the flowers off, your wife Crystal has been listening and and just heard you send flowers to another woman.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's great. Who you said? Thank you for just being you?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Is this somebody that is more than just a friend?
Speaker 57: Uh?
Speaker 6: You know, I don't have to answer this, well, I don't think you have to answer it to us, but you're definitely gonna have to answer it to your wife.
Speaker 1: Who's listening right now?
Speaker 43: Okay, Crystal, I would like some answers.
Speaker 1: Ellen, Yeah, Crystal, what do you want to know?
Speaker 13: Who is she?
Speaker 3: Think? It doesn't matter.
Speaker 43: How long?
Speaker 34: I mean doesn't matter?
Speaker 3: Yes, not long?
Speaker 43: What does that mean?
Speaker 34: A couple of months?
Speaker 43: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 34: No, I'm not kidding sided too. Why things have been off?
Speaker 57: Uh?
Speaker 22: I don't know.
Speaker 34: I thought I wanted something else, But look, I'm sorry. You know I was wrong.
Speaker 6: It was a mistake.
Speaker 12: You're saying it was a mistake, but you're still, you know, two minutes ago wanting to send her flowers.
Speaker 20: I mean.
Speaker 49: I was.
Speaker 16: I was ending it.
Speaker 7: By sending her flowers.
Speaker 1: Are you ending it because you want to end it? Or are you ending it because you just got caught.
Speaker 46: You?
Speaker 34: Kind of both?
Speaker 16: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 34: I was ending it, but I mean, just definitely, I don't know how.
Speaker 1: You meet this person.
Speaker 51: I'm not going to get into that.
Speaker 6: I think we let you two guys talk. I think you're gonna have to answer a lot of questions that Crystal has becase. I'm sure Crystal, you have a ton all right, Hang on one.
Speaker 4: Second, Aha, busted again? He didn't about that day and hanging on the bedrooms.
Speaker 1: It's your home for War the Roses.
Speaker 29: Mojo in the Morning, call the show now eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five sixty five four eight.
Speaker 6: War the Roses busting a husband sending flowers to another woman other than his wife.
Speaker 1: And then kind of changing his tune a little bit.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 1: I hate to say this, but I.
Speaker 6: Appreciate that he stayed with us, and at least, even if he didn't answer any questions, stayed on the phone and having conversations with his wife. Right now, it's uh Mojo in the Morning eight four fur Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five sixty five four eight is the text number.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 6: And if you do text us a comment, we would love to talk to you so Lydia will try to call you. So pick up the phone if you get a call, if you just text us, Heather your comments on this? What are your thoughts on listening to this War of the Roses?
Speaker 62: Wow?
Speaker 33: This just kills me.
Speaker 58: This dude wants his cake and eat it too, Like he's going to break it off with the side peek just to get another side peeks later, until.
Speaker 8: The white finds out about that one, like, holy crush.
Speaker 6: I wonder I had to move on on that one, and I listen, I probably don't doubt that that will happen. But I wonder is sometimes when this happens, if this is his the wake up call that he kind of needed. And I don't know how she's going to react to it, but he's going to have to answer those questions that we all were asking to her, because there's no way that she's not going to want to know what's going on, especially especially the questions of just who is she, where did he meet? What's going on with that whole thing? What are your what's your advice, uh that you would give to uh to Crystal?
Speaker 43: My advice?
Speaker 20: Move on?
Speaker 1: Are you married or have you been married?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Married?
Speaker 8: And went through at once?
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 1: Okay, So how did you find.
Speaker 43: Out actually through a smart watch?
Speaker 61: Wow?
Speaker 1: A lot of people lately. Yeah, you saw text messages going back and forth that he wasn't deleting or yep and pictures.
Speaker 24: He wasn't smart enough to bring you drop the watch?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: And you did you think at all about giving him another chance?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 16: I did?
Speaker 1: Did you give him another chance?
Speaker 7: And he just kept coming.
Speaker 6: Was this the first time that he cheated on you? As far as I know, yes, Wow, all right, you speak from the experience, Heather. I appreciate you calling in and thanks so much. Have a good day you too, Hey, Lara, Hello, Hey, let's go on. Would you want to say were the roses?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 39: I was gonna say, Wow, he's got some big balls from him. He just like admitted to cheating on her, and didn't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, listen, when we have busted and we busted about it, a lot of cheaters that won't admit to it. They'll act like they didn't do anything wrong, that it's somebody that is somebody that they're just friends with.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's right, they.
Speaker 64: Try to cover it up.
Speaker 39: But he was just like blatantly, oh yeah, it's been a couple of months, like, I mean, wow, oh.
Speaker 64: I didn't even care that.
Speaker 12: That to me is the part of he didn't try to say, I mean truly say sorry, beg for forgiveness, beg for her back.
Speaker 7: No, it was he was a very blunt yep.
Speaker 6: I uh, I will tell you that I've often wanted to be the fly on the wall listening to the conversation right after the call, but we want to give them their own privacy just to hear if the tune changes a little bit, and we'll have to ask Crystal, you know what what transpired after their conversation?
Speaker 1: What's up? Tiana?
Speaker 41: HII?
Speaker 1: Hey, Tiana wore the Roses? What were you thinking when you were just hearing that?
Speaker 33: Oh my god, my heart sunk first first time gone.
Speaker 49: Yes, but when I.
Speaker 33: Tell you guys, I love war the Roses, but I hate it.
Speaker 18: I hate it.
Speaker 13: My heart dropped every time I hear it.
Speaker 33: I literally have to turn the radio down because I get nervous as if I'm being busted or something, because I just can't be believe it. It's crazy.
Speaker 49: Yeah, forim, we just.
Speaker 13: Said it doesn't matter, It.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter, Like, what, how did you hear that? If you turned the radio off?
Speaker 33: I mean, I turned it down.
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny? Turning it down lower helps you, That's funny.
Speaker 33: Yes, But I just get like nervous as if I'm being busted. Like once you get on, I'm like, hey, I just kind of got to add this in there. I'm like, oh my god, here he comes, he's about to bust help and then he just no. So like nonchalantly. It's like, well, it doesn't matter how long guys they're talking to her, it doesn't matter. It doesn't really matter, Like, what do you mean we're married?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feel for Crystal. George, what's up. It's Mojo in the morning. Hey George, Hey Mojoe.
Speaker 21: I don't agree with Shannon at all. I had a cousin who did that to his wife. Cheated, he got busted, and now he's in a happy marriage for twenty years.
Speaker 36: Okay, some guys like to throw up cheating.
Speaker 21: They got they get all keeeked up from a cheating part, and soon they get called. They're like, oh, I don't want to lose my family, and then they go straight and narrow. I think the guy's going to be straight and narrow from this point.
Speaker 12: Well, but you didn't listen to what I said that because it wasn't like he no, but it wasn't like he was even trying to go that route.
Speaker 1: He was just like, yeah, this is what I did.
Speaker 33: That's it.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 21: But he was on Shannon. He was honest. He was like, oh, I was in there for a couple of months, and then he could just tell from his how he was.
Speaker 7: Acting but it didn't sound like he wanted to stop, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 21: I think I believe he did.
Speaker 12: Are then you go, well, you're making.
Speaker 7: An assumption, and so am I.
Speaker 16: Exactly. You got a great day.
Speaker 1: Hey, thanks George, appreciate it. What's up? Ze i hei zee?
Speaker 6: What's happening is we're the Roses comments here on Crystal finding out that her husband is cheating.
Speaker 1: You can listen to the podcast of it. Zach has got it up for you right now.
Speaker 42: Yeah, okay, so after that last caller, like the guy was clearly not going to stop cheating, Like, yeah, he was honest, but he was so cocky about it.
Speaker 20: It doesn't matter. Your wife deserves answers, like you're literally out there cheating on your wife of eight years, like come on, yeah, being so.
Speaker 6: Concious about it, well, and and listen, to be fair, we're hoping that these guys are able to do whatever Crystal wants to do, because it's up to Crystal to be the one to decide.
Speaker 42: That, you know, right, it is completely up to her. I completely agree with that, but like he needs to be a little bit more like, Okay, I you know, I messed up, Not yeah, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I don't think that's where he is. Hold On, Leslie, I'm gonna combo you with Z on this one. You have a perspective on this with yours.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 63: I'm just saying, sometimes public humiliation is the best form of change.
Speaker 1: And the guy was just so quick to just come clean.
Speaker 12: And we don't know what's going on with their marriage.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you know there's you.
Speaker 63: Know, being intimate is a huge thing for men, but you know, the emotional and spiritual intimacy. She might not beginning, So I don't know the number eight new beginnings. Who knows this might be something new for them. I know people that have worked it out and they've been faithful, and I know people who did it again.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So you know, Crystal, just you follow your heart and follow his.
Speaker 7: Phone, follow his heart and follow his phone.
Speaker 1: Crystal, how you doing.
Speaker 39: Not good?
Speaker 1: I don't bet. I bet you're not. Where are the Roses?
Speaker 4: This is the home of War of the Roses.
Speaker 13: I absolutely love it.
Speaker 31: In the morning the only Detroit Biblesnex some Squi and Gregors, sim Vs, Timley Doe and I are Radio Station Guaranteed Human three great radio stations.
Speaker 4: One stupid show, Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning show.
Speaker 6: I have to tell you, you know, I've I'm not one that ever would complain about fat shaming, you know, And I don't think that i'd necessarily care if somebody ever wants to call me fat.
Speaker 1: I've always been good with whatever.
Speaker 6: But there is a new form of fat shaming that I'm not happy with, and I'm going to talk about it right now. And it's people who are vegans. Vegans are basically fat shamers. And I want to bring this up right now. And none of you guys are vegans, right, No, you were Presbyterian ones Presbyterian and pesca.
Speaker 1: And pescar.
Speaker 6: What's the difference between being a vegan and at whatever pescatarians fish?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I don't think ve vegan funny.
Speaker 10: Vegans don't even eat cheese like vegetarians will eat cheese, but.
Speaker 1: Vegans doesn't it?
Speaker 6: You know, you guys have probably have heard the old joke, you know, how you can tell if someone's vegan.
Speaker 1: They'll tell you that far right. They always tell everybody that they're vegan. You ever notice that when somebody is a vegan, they tell you what's the difference between them and gluten gluten.
Speaker 6: I don't talk about gluten unless I'm ordering and I say, hey, I have to be gluten free. I don't sit there and go, I'm gluten and you got to be gluten. Vegans try to make everybody vegans. They always do that. So we have friends that are vegans and we were eating with them and I said to Chelsea, I go, I go. First off, Ever, since they became vegans, they have not become fun. They're not fun enough, Like it really is not fun like being out with them. They used to be like the Wild Fun Crew, the like I always felt like they you know how sometimes when people get over the age of forty, they turn either really really fun and wild, or they turn not fun at all.
Speaker 1: They get responsible. That's kind of That's kind of what they did.
Speaker 6: So we go out to eat, and the whole time they sat there asking a million questions about what the food was cooked in and how it was cooked. And then when I ordered my meal and I'm ordering meat, they literally kind of started telling me about how the meat, you know, is killed, and how it is processed and what it's doing in my stuff. They talked about gut health. If I hear another person tell me about gut health, like, I don't want that. I feel like there's all these these kind of like chic terms and cheek words that people use. Gut health is kind of the thing that everybody starts using nowadays. So I was trying to express to them that I really didn't want to hear about this by googling ain't vegan? And I wanted to know what is stuff that people who are vegans don't realize is not vegan? Okay, okay, you did your research. Dryer sheets and detergents. Many of the dryer sheet brands and the cleaners are not vegan, So I said, oh, do you use dryer sheets? And then okay, they have tattoos. I found out that tattoo ink is not vegan. That while there are some plant based dyes, a lot of the black inks are made from charcoal made by burning animal bones.
Speaker 3: Who knew. Wow.
Speaker 1: And then chewing gums. I said, you ever chew gum?
Speaker 6: And they're like, yeah, we chew gum from timetime, like when I have bad breath or whatever, animal derivted gluc ginger, whatever the heck it is not to mention aspartain in some of these gums. See, So I just wanted to throw that out there as a little learning lesson right now. Do you have people that you go out to eat with and you hate going out to eat with them because they are constantly like looking at you differently by what you eat.
Speaker 1: All my people eat meat.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was the only outlier, I guess in my friend group or in my family for that matter, nobody is vegan. I was the only pascatarian. So people had to switch up their mean you to accommodate my appetite and the things that I enjoy. But I never tried to like pressure people to lay off the burgers or the ribs or anything like that, even what you want to eat. But when it comes to vegan, I think a lot of people are just vegan for what they eat. They don't go into, you know, the depths of it. Because if you like vegan vegan, I think you got to worry about what you shampoo your hair.
Speaker 6: I don't even think you can wear leather. Yeah I got and it seems like a possible future.
Speaker 10: WHOA I was a Seagan?
Speaker 1: Ever heard of that?
Speaker 10: So I don't I don't like meat to begin with, but a seagan only eats things that don't have central nervous systems, so like they can eat clams, muscles, scallops, but like anything with the central nervous system.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 11: I would never even think about something vegan. Have you heard of vegetarians? Oh my god, we found that out yesterday.
Speaker 10: Shout out to all the studs in my DMS, and I do want.
Speaker 6: I do want you to know that they do have central nervous systems. Olivia, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Olivia?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 46: Yeah, Hi, good morning guys.
Speaker 18: Every Friday.
Speaker 27: So, we moved into our neighborhood a couple of years ago, and we had a black party and we kind of set it up, and this older lady emailed me from like one of our neighbors telling me that she was vegan, and I was like, okay, that's cool, like we'll definitely have veggie burgers, you know, other things, like other options.
Speaker 22: And then after she sent me like multiple articles.
Speaker 27: On why we should become vegan and why like everyone else should become vegan, and I was like, okay, I don't even like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Even know you the con.
Speaker 6: They're like scientologists, you know what I mean, Like they tried to turn you into them.
Speaker 45: You know the article she sent me.
Speaker 28: I was like where did she get these from?
Speaker 22: And like I'm happy to accommodate, but like, no, I like me eat.
Speaker 6: We have a we have a family member and I won't say who it is, but that when they come to our house for Thanksgiving, they want us to make a faux turkey or whatever it is, like a fake turkey, and they asked us to do it, and I look at them and they own first listen, I'm not judging off everybody off of one person, but ever since she became vegan, she looks so much more pale, Like she does not look healthy health And I don't know if maybe she's just not wearing makeup because of it, But yeah, if you're coming to the block party, we're eating meat.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Angela? How you doing?
Speaker 21: Hey?
Speaker 13: Good morning.
Speaker 62: So I had a I had a philosophy class in college and she happened to be vegan.
Speaker 53: She was a teacher or whatever.
Speaker 13: She brought in.
Speaker 62: She was trying to link the ties between veganism and Marxism, and so she she had this guy come in and he he literally said he goes, my method is scream like scream teaching. So he's screaming at us for three hours and showed us and showed us an animal slaughtering video. And if we were wincing in the video, we needed to question our morals and question our choices in life as to why we were, you know, turning away and like it was the most wild experience.
Speaker 1: In my life.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's crazy. First off, that's wild. That's an assumption that you would sit there and go, oh my god, that's crazy. But also the idea that they brought a guest with them, like a guest speaker to come in.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah, no.
Speaker 22: I definitely.
Speaker 16: Once I got because it was at OCC and once the semester.
Speaker 62: Was over, I got a phone call from the admissions office and they're like, yeah, we would love to hear your feedback on your Careerance.
Speaker 4: I'm like, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's amazing. What's up, Sophia, what's happening?
Speaker 46: Hey, how's it going guys?
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 48: Hey.
Speaker 6: By the way, the mojo on the morning show is one hundred percent vegan free. We're free of go ahead, what's going on?
Speaker 33: Fine with me?
Speaker 46: So I got these new people working at my work and I asked one of them if they were vegan, and they were not, and they were extremely extremely offended by it. I guess, I guess that saying someone is vegan when they're not is an insult.
Speaker 1: Oh real, Oh so they got it? What made you think that they were vegan? Like, why would you ask that?
Speaker 46: I feel like they just have a look, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What's the looks.
Speaker 57: Like.
Speaker 46: Let's say, if it's a girl, for instance, they're gonna have like short hair, maybe their hairs dyed a certain color.
Speaker 10: Yeah, a wild probably grown out their armpit hair.
Speaker 6: Exactly by the way, you are racist against it against I was watching to know that what's going on, Courtney?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 20: Good morning, Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, what's up?
Speaker 20: I am venaer and and gluten free and I my.
Speaker 5: Husband is Italian and when we went to Chicago to visit downtown, we talked at his family's deli and he was two fears to tell them that I was gluten free and vegetarians, so he ate my entire portion on my plate, just so that he did not have to tell them that I was visiting.
Speaker 6: There's some Italian families that would kill you if you walked in and tell them that.
Speaker 48: I know, thankfully it's been eighteen years and we're still together.
Speaker 18: But thankfully he made it through.
Speaker 22: But it and they don't have little plates, they're a big plates.
Speaker 6: I would love that, by the way, Like I actually do think that that would be kind of cool. It's like to have your spouse be whatever it is so that if there is food there, you can eat theirs. What's up, rosy high, Hi, good morning, good morning. What's going on?
Speaker 39: So I'm a lunch lady and.
Speaker 20: We have a little kid in Portray who is not allowed to eat meat.
Speaker 19: His family does it for religion purposes.
Speaker 11: Okay, now I understand that it's part of their religion. Yeah, how do you all accommodate?
Speaker 39: Well, we'll give them like an uncrustable or pizza would know meat?
Speaker 28: You know box cost it?
Speaker 1: Bosco stick is meat free?
Speaker 14: Is it?
Speaker 49: What?
Speaker 16: Is it?
Speaker 1: Just cheese and sauce?
Speaker 13: So good?
Speaker 1: Okay, So the.
Speaker 6: Kids got unbelievable blood pressure though, it's like it's like off the charts from all that high sodium crap that he's eating. Now, thank you for the call. We appreciate it all right. One last call, April, what's up April?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 64: I had an interesting story y'all.
Speaker 20: Reminded me of back in high school.
Speaker 64: A friend of mine was a vegan and teita and everything, but her hair and everything was falling out because she wasn't seeing nutrition. The family that she stayed with wound up hiding meat nutrition and she never knew for years.
Speaker 1: They would hide meat in things that she was eating to just get her some meat.
Speaker 6: In her Bah my god, how did you guys find out about that?
Speaker 1: But she didn't find out about that.
Speaker 64: Well, like military families and stuff, and we all hung out and band camp and everything, so we definitely used to talk about it. And then it was you know later like after graduation and people hung out. Wow, that's the truth out finally.
Speaker 6: That's amazing though, that they were worried about her so much they were hiding then do.
Speaker 1: You know if there were any vegetarians.
Speaker 4: To all the women of the show, thanks for not killing the men on the show in their sleep.
Speaker 3: This is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 10: It's time for my mojo.
Speaker 1: Mojo in the morning. It is time now for am I the a hole.
Speaker 6: You tell us if you think this person's an a hole for what they're doing by calling eight four four Mojo Live.
Speaker 57: Hey, So I find myself thinking about my ex when I'm with my current boyfriend in an intimate way, and I don't want to tell him. Am I wrong for that?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, first off, I would not tell him who is this person is? What is their name?
Speaker 36: Is this Ari?
Speaker 1: That's not Ari? Was that your voice that you just heard?
Speaker 14: That was?
Speaker 13: And that's terrible. I hate hearing that.
Speaker 1: You didn't like hearing your voice or you didn't like hearing what you said?
Speaker 13: No, it was it was more of the first one. But I am still concerned about what's going on here.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me go back a little bit here.
Speaker 6: So when you are having sex with your boyfriend, you think of your ex while you're having sex.
Speaker 1: Why are you thinking of your ex?
Speaker 13: Well, he was better, So I think that's kind of the big part is that I'm thinking of all the ways that he kind of had the moves, whereas my current boyfriend, who's wonderful, is just not he's a little lacking.
Speaker 6: That's interesting that you have to that you think thinking of him will make it better. I would think to me as a as a guy. It wouldn't be that I'm not pleasuring you with the moves. I'd be thinking you don't think I'm attractive if you're thinking about him?
Speaker 1: Is your ax also more attractive than your current boyfriend?
Speaker 22: Uh?
Speaker 49: There?
Speaker 13: I think they're both very handsome in different ways. But he was better his he hit the gym a bit more.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so this is not more because you're you're basically calling yourself out here. Obviously you're not going to say that out loud to your boyfriend, but it's.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, yeah, I feel like I consider it consider talking.
Speaker 6: Oh no, you won't say that. It's a wrap after that. Is there anybody else that is ever? We're gonna let people decide whether you're an a hole or not. But I also know, like to know, are there any other people that have ever had sex with somebody and thought of somebody else? Have never done I don't think I ever have, well, I mean even married all your life. But I But but that would be the reason why you would. Right, you're with the same person all the time, you're thinking to yourself, I'm going to think about you know, somebody else?
Speaker 1: But I will tell you this, I just don't think.
Speaker 12: I'm not in my present relationship, but I'm not gonna say I've never done that in the past.
Speaker 6: See, I don't think I've ever The only person I've ever thought about when I've had sex is my grandmother because I tried to make it seem so unappealing that I didn't want to go fast.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so do you have you've never had thoughts about like earlier you talked about Scarlet Johanes, You ever had a thought about a celebrity or anything like that?
Speaker 1: Just nobody but the person in front of you.
Speaker 12: Would that really turn you on? If you're really because that's.
Speaker 1: If I've ever done that. But all right, let's get back to this.
Speaker 11: Yes, I I've been in a relationship and I thought about somebody that I previously have had sex with because that person that I was with, to literally Ari's situation, wasn't as either experienced or performed well at this particular act than the.
Speaker 1: Other person did. Huh.
Speaker 6: Yes, See to me, I don't know my imagination is I have a good imagination. I don't know if my imagination is good in the bedroom?
Speaker 11: Now are we saying like I'm putting this person's like I'm closing my eyes and imagining that what's happening is the other person or am I just simply saying the person I'm currently with wasn't as good as the other person?
Speaker 1: Well, I think those are two different things.
Speaker 6: So well, are in your in your case, your boyfriend is not you say great in the bedroom and obviously you say he's not as uh as tight as your uh your ex.
Speaker 13: Well, I'm not saying he's not great. It's just that there are some things that he doesn't have, that he's not a master of the way that my ex was. So you know, you're like in the moment you're having sex and you it's just not quite as good. So you like, I just find my mind sort of it's like sense memory, you know, it just like it's going back and I'm like, oh, yeah, like I remember being in the same situation, but it just feel.
Speaker 1: A little bit better.
Speaker 13: And then then I overthook it and I'm like, am I thinking too much about it? And I sort of associated it's terrible?
Speaker 7: Aren't you scared? Or going to say your excess name?
Speaker 13: If I just that, yeah, that is that is a fear.
Speaker 6: That is a fear eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight tell us what your thoughts are on this one or tell Ari do you think she's an a hole for what she's doing?
Speaker 1: Tabitha? Yeah, what do you think? Is she an a hole?
Speaker 18: Fun?
Speaker 49: Yo?
Speaker 45: I think that she should have communication with her boyfriend and talk about you know, what she wants in the vedroom is rather for rather for access better at certain things. And you should have open communication.
Speaker 21: And say, you know, I like this or I like that, or like, let's try this.
Speaker 45: There shouldn't be any shame around that. I've I've thought of other people all in the act as well, but not I don't know. I think it's it's iffy like kind of but not really.
Speaker 1: The last thing. Yeah, and I want I wanted to.
Speaker 6: I have to dump what you just said, but I want to ask you, Tabitha, you said that you actually thought of somebody else. Who were you thinking of when you were having well you were thinking okay, so this is similar, and please don't say what you just said again or anything anything bad. I know we make people feel comfortable, but we can't say those words on the radio. So so you were having sex with what a boyfriend or just some random guy? And you were thinking of your my.
Speaker 45: Current Beyonce and I have there was a time where like my ex was like liking stuff on Instagram. So it was like it kind of like brought him back in my head a little bit.
Speaker 43: Okay, so like I think of him.
Speaker 1: What was it about?
Speaker 6: But what was it about your ex that made you enjoy sex with him more than enjoy sex with your fiance?
Speaker 45: Uh he was a little bit bigger.
Speaker 1: Oh really? So it was a s I saying, yeah, wow, that's my current partner.
Speaker 45: Like we are very we we have a great time, Like we are very open, and we talk about what we both want. Like he's very like receptive to what I want. So you make sure I'm pleased, you know. So I think she should have this conversation with your boyfriend. Don't say, oh, I'm thinking of someone else, but she should say like, hey, I think you should spice things up.
Speaker 22: I want to do this or that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: So that's kind of how he was able to please you and spice it up. But you didn't tell him that you were thinking of your ax.
Speaker 45: Oh no, I just said like, hey, let's try.
Speaker 1: This, or like are you using a fake name?
Speaker 6: And because I wonder if our he's also using a fake name and both of you guys calling up on the radio. I would be so worried if I was your current relationship hearing this stuff. What's up, Nikki? How you doing?
Speaker 21: I'm good?
Speaker 42: How are you?
Speaker 1: We're doing okay, Nikki? What do you think is Arian a hole?
Speaker 18: I don't think she's an a hole.
Speaker 33: I'm with the other callers.
Speaker 15: She should tell him she's not satisfied, and they work from there.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you don't say anything about your ex though, No, you know that I would say I'm not satisfied. I think there's a better way of saying, hey, we should try this, or you should do this, or I like it when you do this, because right off the bat say I'm not satisfied.
Speaker 6: That's like I think that the hottest thing in the world would be telling you, hey, this is something that I would like you to do to me, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Or I'd like you to be part of ari. Have you tried that? Have you tried a coach?
Speaker 13: That's something like in the moment, I'm just so in my head, I don't I my communication breaks down. I'm just kind of like, oh, let's just get.
Speaker 52: It over with.
Speaker 13: Because I don't know how to tell well, I don't know how to t.
Speaker 65: Like do he just like didn't have the magic moves Amanda that my ex head like Amanda is on with us right now.
Speaker 6: Amanda called in to say that you should teach him what you want. Amanda, what do you think Ari should do?
Speaker 38: Yeah?
Speaker 24: I think set the tone ahead of time, like get a toy that you're interested in, get something that will, you know, maybe help the size of things that you won't notice as much.
Speaker 1: Just have those.
Speaker 24: Conversations ahead of time, like hey, my girlfriend told me about this, or I went to the store and I found this, or you know, something like that, just to ease it in, like I want to.
Speaker 16: Try this with you.
Speaker 13: This would be hot.
Speaker 24: Like those moments make him feel like I'm not not doing what I'm supposed to do. But you want to try something new with me and explore and that's an exciting thing for both of you to then give a go to and maybe you find something that please knew more than your ex even could.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Ari, are you in love with your ex or with your that's a bad question. That's a good question too. Are you in love with the guy that you're.
Speaker 1: With right now.
Speaker 13: I am in love with the guy that i'm with now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you in love still with your ex?
Speaker 13: I'm not still in love with my Ex're.
Speaker 7: It was great?
Speaker 51: No?
Speaker 13: Yeah, it was, which which is why I'm so concerned that this thought is popping up. But I do like that idea of thinking of talking about it beforehand. I mean, that's that's kind of a good way to get going anyways, to sort of talk about it beforehand and start start, you know, making the moves earlier on in the day that way, when it when we're having sex, but it's it's hotter. It's like that that I one hundred percent agree with.
Speaker 1: Let me voice this guy's b What did you want to say?
Speaker 46: Be Hi?
Speaker 44: Yeah, so last week I was with my ex boyfriend.
Speaker 6: You were with your ex boyfriend. You were like when you say with your ex boyfriend, you were having sex with your ex.
Speaker 1: Boyfriend, they were hanging out. Oh, you're just hanging out, Okay.
Speaker 44: Okay, And I ended up sleeping with his brother.
Speaker 6: Ill get there. How does this have to do with im and the A hole? So wait a second, So hold on, Well.
Speaker 26: Last night I was with my AX and I was thinking of his brother.
Speaker 6: Okay, Oh, okay, so there's where the tie in is. So wait a second, So so you used to so you Lydia, Please help me on this one. I needed a flow chart. We're talking to Ari. Where am I the ahole who thinks of her ex when she's having sex because of her current guy?
Speaker 1: Doesn't do anything? B is on with us right now?
Speaker 6: You ended up having sex with your ex's brother, but you then had sex with your ex thinking of his brother.
Speaker 38: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she slept with her and thought of his brothers.
Speaker 12: Is there a current boyfriend in the mix of all this?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, it's kind of an interesting call out of nowhere. I just don't even know where this goes with any Do you think that Ari's an a hole or are you the ahole?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 44: I don't think she's the ale.
Speaker 1: Would you ever have sex with your ex and his brother together? Hey? Why? That would be weird.
Speaker 64: That would be very weird.
Speaker 11: I mean, two birds one stone. Didn't you have to feel bad about thinking of him because he's right there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 33: We better?
Speaker 1: His brother is better And you only found this out within the last week.
Speaker 64: No, for ten years.
Speaker 6: Wait, you've been having sex with him for the last time. Okay, well, listen, it was really the first time. Oh that was the first time ever. Okay, well, maybe you should get together with a brother and you guys should be together.
Speaker 1: No good, I don't know. That call out of nowhere just kind of threw me off for a second.
Speaker 12: Hair but kind of shit.
Speaker 1: She had to get that off her chase, Ari.
Speaker 6: I think that you need to do a little spicing up in the relationship, like you know the previous callers said, and I think that that would actually be a great thing to do.
Speaker 1: Just don't mention the ex at all because that will make it weird.
Speaker 13: All right, Okay, goodbye instincts. We're correct, do not mention the X. But yeah, I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being on AM. I the a hole that does it for us. We'll see you tomorrow morning.
Speaker 11: More chances to win, opportunities to see dough is your cat Ed Sharon and Zach.
Speaker 2: Twenty plus years of idiocy and still going in Detroit, Toledo, in West Michigan.
Speaker 4: It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 7: This is on MARSA.
Speaker 15: Turn it up.
Speaker 12: This is my song Dade
Speaker 4: Detroit, Detroit's number one