Speaker 1: Bianca here is in studio with us. What up Bianca, who is our director of social impact? Booty called the Boss?
Speaker 2: Yes I did.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: We were having a little bit too many tequila shots and next thing I know, my phone is dialing up Tony Travado and I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 5: And Tony is our program director. Why were you calling?
Speaker 2: Boss?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because I was hanging out.
Speaker 4: With a guy named Tony and I was trying to find him. So I was like, hey, Siri called Tony. Tony Devado's phone starts ringing up and I don't know why it's his contact out of all the Tony's in my phone that it And I saw his phone ringing and I was like, oh my god, it rang the whole way through. He does didn't pick up because he was like up North or whatever. And then he texted me back a couple hours later, Hey, sorry mister, call what's up? And I was like, did not mean to call you, don't worry.
Speaker 1: Wait, So, how many Tonys do you have in a phone? You have a lot of Tony's, probably.
Speaker 2: Have like four Tony's. Tony is a common name.
Speaker 1: You can tell you're an Eastsider if you got that many Tonys I'm in your phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well there's Anthony that includes Tony.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of Tony's that you went to where'd you go to high school? Yeah, there's a there you go. That's a popular name over on that side of town.
Speaker 4: But I wasn't gonna tell him because I didn't want to get fired. But then yesterday I was like, you were.
Speaker 5: Going to get fired for that? It was a mistake. Could you get fired for Booty calling the boss?
Speaker 1: But that's not who she was intending toomail.
Speaker 2: I don't know if a voicemail or not.
Speaker 5: Has anybody ever had this happen?
Speaker 1: Has anybody actually called or accidentally called the boss while they were in the midst of something that you you know, like sacks.
Speaker 5: Or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Like, has anybody ever had that, like butt dial the boss and on the button in the boss here's.
Speaker 2: Your entire I don't know, But honestly, thank god.
Speaker 1: Tony's chill though, because it was like Tony, which Tony the Tony that you were trying to call her?
Speaker 2: This Tony Boss, Tony Travado's chill, not the other one.
Speaker 1: Please welcome the one and only Tony in my life to our boss so happy.
Speaker 5: Hello, misprogrammed? She loves the uncomfortables? Is that a word? Tonya? I had a miscall from you.
Speaker 3: I was wondering what was going on?
Speaker 1: Truth coming out to Tony? When's the last time that you got a booty call? Does Brett booty call?
Speaker 3: No time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tony, Tony, what would you have done if the phone rang and you picked it up and you could hear Bianca with all her girlfriends?
Speaker 5: Would you hang up the phone or would you listen to the entire thing?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Actually, as you guys were talking about that, I just looked to see if.
Speaker 3: It all didn't have one He didn't go to voicemail.
Speaker 5: It did not go to voice.
Speaker 1: That would have been actually great, that would have been I wonder what would you do if Okay, here's hypothetical, and maybe this has happened to you, and if it has, I want to hear from you too, because I want to hear from the people that have accidentally called the boss and the boss heard your most intimate stuff. What would you do if you butt dialed the boss while you were in the midst of baking cookies and you knew that it went through to their voicemail and they potentially could hear you and a little mattress romp going on. Would you call your boss or text your boss and say please delete that immediately? Or would you let it all go and hope that they would just never say anything because it'd be too embarrassed to say something.
Speaker 5: Oh, you know, I would ignore ignore it? Would you? You wouldn't so if you butt dial Tony because.
Speaker 1: At the minute you said, well, I guess either way, the minute you say, please don't listen to it.
Speaker 5: If I said that to you, please don't listen to the voicemail I just left you. What's the first thing you're going to do? You're going to listen to it? Well?
Speaker 1: My hope, though, is I think Tony is a is a good Christian man, and I think Tony would probably listen to it.
Speaker 5: Tony, what would you do? Would you listen to it? Or what would you do? Tony? At first, I would read the transcript good answer.
Speaker 1: I don't know what if what if the transcripts were like, oh.
Speaker 5: Right there, it's not good. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I would have I think I would honestly call and say please delete that.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 1: I mean, like, if it's reverse for me, if I sent to Colleen or whatever, I exent to Tony, I'd keep it because it would give me a little cachet with Tony.
Speaker 5: You'd think that I'm still getting laid.
Speaker 1: But I think for for like somebody like Colleen, I would say, Colleen, please delete that. This is a bad moment. I don't know why. I don't know why I had my phone with me, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm not gonna lie. When I saw that I was ringing it, I.
Speaker 4: Was like, I hope I'm just so drunk R And now I hope this is fake and this is not actually a thing.
Speaker 5: You need to reput Tony's name in your phone.
Speaker 2: Boss, I actually do the four to my phone. So he's unlucky.
Speaker 5: Change that right now while we're talking about it.
Speaker 1: All right, Tony, don't be embarrassed, Okay, Uh chill, Boss, We'll see you buddy.
Speaker 5: Call any time, guys. Uh, just Tony.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm gonna actually call tonight and I'm gonna have like porn plane in the background just to see what Tony thinks of this.
Speaker 5: Uh, Kaylee, what's going on? Kaylee? It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, first time, long time.
Speaker 1: I miss keV for these ones. So this is so sad. You'll have to call back the next time and say keV was on vacation.
Speaker 5: So you can get that. What's going on? Kaylee?
Speaker 3: Oh for sure have to all right. So the other day, my mom told me that she got a text message from one of her co well not a coworker, her employee, and it was a.
Speaker 5: Bear boob picture.
Speaker 3: No really yep yeah, sent it to my mom and was like, please don't open that, Please don't open that. I'm like, I would never come back into work that next morning.
Speaker 5: What kind of work does your mom do?
Speaker 3: Nursing home?
Speaker 5: Oh my god. And one of the other nurses or workers there did this. That's funny.
Speaker 3: Oh my oh yeah wow on the weekend.
Speaker 1: That is hysterical. Hey, uh is this really the person's name?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Remember Malaysia Billy. So his parents left him home alone when he was fifteen to go to Malaysia. Oh so we called them Malaysia Billy.
Speaker 5: I'm like, who's Malaysia Billy. Malaysia Billy's on the phone. What's up, Billy? Right? What's going on? How are you?
Speaker 3: Who? Brids own way?
Speaker 2: Cookie Bacon?
Speaker 1: You know what, though, Pocket Billy, I have had where the phone has been laying in bed, like you never have had that happen to you before, where you have your phone in bed and next thing, you.
Speaker 3: Know, but naked, everything's going.
Speaker 1: Man, you keep the phone away so that you don't get any kind of radiation around your private parts or what's the story.
Speaker 3: And don't marry man but naked?
Speaker 1: I'm you guys have never had the phone in bed with you when you guys have had sex? No, yeah, yeah, I mean baking cookies exactly.
Speaker 5: I'm not into but sometimes that happens, right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, sometimes it happens. Yeah. Actually I keep it in bed with me so I can listen to music. I can have the music playing, you know, behind me, so I can make sure that I keep the mood going the entire time. Actually no, I don't. Honestly, I keep it. I keep it in bed. I'm going, holy crap, we're having sex. This is unbelievable, all right. Uh booty called the Boss is what you got to label that podcast as?
Speaker 4: Uh tony though if it was any other boss, I would have quit my job.
Speaker 2: There was no way.
Speaker 5: There is something kind of funny about booty calling Tony. Tony is just so innocent, and
Speaker 2: Yes,