Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: A couple of the things that I just wanted to make sure because something I think that we're literally almost out of topics for today, if not already out, and if we are, then guess what we get to go home early. We started off this morning talking about Shannon and the fact that when you say wow, you're so short when you meet somebody, like some people have said the Shannon or many people have said the Shannon that Dave Coolier's wife, Melissa. Melissa Coolier says that she believes that that's rude, and we asked that question. A lot of listeners thoughts the same thing too, like when you walk up to somebody and say that. I talked this morning to Bianca and Lydia about the little Ai TikTok scam that's going around, the homeless guy scam you've heard about that They pulled it on me this today. Actually we pulled it on all of us and made us believe that that there was a guy in our studio.
Speaker 1: Gone wrong.
Speaker 3: We're still on that, Huh.
Speaker 1: I'm over it over I'm talking about it, I'm recapping.
Speaker 2: I'm recapping, and I'm teasing it because listener's got to hear that podcast.
Speaker 1: That's a really good podcast.
Speaker 2: So, you guys, Lydia is mad at me, like she's really mad, like she's never been this mad before. But I think when we back away from it and we all have just a regular conversation away from the mics, we will all talk and we will.
Speaker 1: All he's not going to let it go. No, I'm not actually mad.
Speaker 4: It's just that I protect the show and I protect you and my family. That's all I protected my life. So I would never intentionally try to make you guys feel like you're going.
Speaker 1: To be No, I get it.
Speaker 2: I just think that they're you know, and I think that what happened was you get caught up in Oh it's trending. It's trending, but you know, so is eating tie pods and I did, and I'm not eating you'ing.
Speaker 4: Like an AI joke in studio to eating type pods is wild. Tie pods will kill you.
Speaker 2: See yeah, so well a guy that's in your studio will kill you too, And that's what I thought it was. So I just don't want we just can't. We gotta be careful because next time, I don't believe it you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: The so.
Speaker 2: The other topic here the uninvited guest at the wedding. Uh at Jed's wedding.
Speaker 1: I was literally in tears over here as you were telling that.
Speaker 2: Bringing some randos to the wedding for Luke and Kayla uh ann uh uh? And is she a Karen because she complains about Chipotle and the the service that she's been getting. Kevin and the listener who saw his penis then we did that ain't working? Talked about how your company is monitoring you. You gotta be careful. Second date update was incredible. You'll hear that coming up here in just a little bit too.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: The reason why he's not calling her back and it has to do with what she shared on the the date Shannon and can I go on the playdate?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: That was a good one. A lot of advice on that. There's actually what's the callers name? That said about her daughter on Twitter? Was the great that she was so funny Twitter? Yeah that when they said, well what about your daughter now twenty years old?
Speaker 1: Going on? She held that note for a while. Uh and uh.
Speaker 2: A lot of good dirties. So a lot of good dirties this morning can you actual a question?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Where are you gonna say that? Because I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I have one last thing I wanted to bring up a show I was gonna bring up in the show meeting. I said, I'm gonna bring up now, no ask the question. So my question is, so I'm going to the Lions game tonight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, let's see I So we.
Speaker 6: Had our first and only Pistons preseason home game and a guy who's a huge listener, shift, what up my man? He came over to see in ticket holder for the Pistols. He's like, hey, bro, what are you doing Monday night? I'm like, I don't know, like prank shitting at home. I wasn't thinking about anything. He's like, do you want to come to the game. I'm like, uh, football, yes exactly. He's like, all right, I got a pair of tickets. I was like, all right, bet. So I was like, man, I'm gonna see Mojo. Want to go? But then that's when you that's when I text you. Then I'm like, it's Joe coming, So you were already going. So I'm like, bet, I'm just bringing my cousin Gerard.
Speaker 1: That's crazy that you didn't ask me you were like so far below.
Speaker 6: It's like Santa Claus scroll It'll be like, but I feel like I need to bring him something or show him a thank you, Like I don't feel like you can just give me tickets to like one of the biggest games in the city of the Trade and just say thank you and show up empty handed, Like I feel like I got to do something, show my appreciation.
Speaker 1: Is he going to be there too?
Speaker 6: I think he's coming with his son. I believe right with each other. I don't think he drinks, like like I don't.
Speaker 3: Actually alcoholic drinks, just like buying food and drinks.
Speaker 1: I can't get the guy coke.
Speaker 3: But it's not about like equal, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I'm not about to buy gift like that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I need something better than like a coke.
Speaker 7: By a son of Jersey, you know, take a son to the shop and buy something.
Speaker 1: I like that Jersey talk. That's nice.
Speaker 2: I get that too, because the George at six is taking me tonight, and he's taken us before, and you feel like you don't like buying something at a concession stand is nothing compared to buying the tickets these tickets are expensive. I just thought that the Lions are the most expensive sporting event of any sports team. Number one in the NFL and also now becoming number one. They say that it might even surpass the Dodgers, although the World's Series probably you know, be big, But you do you feel like, I don't know if you can take the guy to dinner or something, or what do you don't I'm asking questions, you know.
Speaker 4: Special for him at the next Pistons game, Like I don't know if he's already on the court, but maybe you could be like, oh, come sit at the court bar or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like he's in a suite, like that's where he came on the floor, Like that's where he.
Speaker 2: Like, you know what I mean, I don't know what I can do. Honestly, I'm a bottle of booze.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you.
Speaker 7: I made this suggestion about the jersey for his son because I am always so I'm so much more excited when someone does something for my kids than if they do something for me.
Speaker 1: So that's a great suggestion. Absolutely, I think that's the best. Maybe I'll do like a pistage jersey.
Speaker 2: So here's my dilemma. As always, when somebody does this for me, I am always usually the person trying to do something for somebody, and I don't like when somebody does something for me, and so I feel like and I've had people before where they've done great things, something as nice as they'll even just write.
Speaker 1: Me a thank you note.
Speaker 2: And I will tell you this, the thing that goes the longest way with me is the handwritten thank.
Speaker 7: You You are so like your hall of famous stressing me out so bad because I'm like, what could I get him?
Speaker 1: I don't want it?
Speaker 3: And I know you mean that sincerely, I.
Speaker 7: Really do, but I'm like, it is you you want to like convey how proud or thankful or whatever you are to somebody, and it's it's it's so strussful.
Speaker 2: I will I'm serious, I'm not lieing you guys, a thank you note really does mean like when they now I'm not saying just giving it to him, get his address and handwrite it and put it in the mail. It takes the effort of doing it, like I I seriously, that's like, to me, that's the greatest thing that you can that you can do. So see him and I say, hey, hey, can I get your address from you? Say listen, say listen, I'm just gonna be weird, but there's a reason. And even if you want to put something in or send something to him or whatever, But honestly, I think a handwritten note of just you have no idea what this means to me, because I think a lot of times people think too that we have the access to everything, and they don't understand that, no, this is really special to be able to go to a Monday night football game. Amanda, what's up? It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 1: Hi, hie.
Speaker 8: So I feel like, did the guys pay for these tickets or did he receive them as like some sort of prize or gift or something.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, I didn't ask questions.
Speaker 2: He's probably a season ticket holder if he's got sweet tickets and this, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So I mean I feel like if he wanted, it's one thing to be like, hey, I'm going to the game, let us get tickets together, and then that's kind of implying that like you would reimburse him or pay him for it. I think I think you guys are starting to say like even just like a nice note like if you didn't ask for a payment. I don't know that you have to do anything, but even just like a text ick that hey, we had a great time last night, thank you so much for thinking of me, because you don't want it to become like a transactional relationship where it's like, oh now I feel like I have to get this guy kissed in tickets because he did this for me. So like you guys can just like have a night, be bros and be like, yeah, this is great, thanks so much.
Speaker 2: And I do think a lot of times I would love to just say maybe just even say hey, what do I owe you for these? And he'll probably say nothing, but he may say well whatever the face, and if he does, you're willing to pay for it, right or not. I want to meet Kay Cunningham. I would like to sleep with your sister.
Speaker 1: Toya.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey y'all, Hey, Kevin, don't be blocking this man's blessing.
Speaker 1: Let him do something for you. I kind of agree with the last color. It doesn't got to be transactional.
Speaker 2: And then when time permits and he comes up to your mind or comes you know, in your heart, then you're like, oh, let me do something for this guy.
Speaker 1: But don't don't make it about him wanting to do it, and you be blessed by that. All right, I take that thank you card. Is not doing too much.
Speaker 2: Brian's got the best idea of him. All O, Brian, what should keV do for the nice guy that's bring him to Monday night football Lions Tampa? Kevin?
Speaker 1: Buy him some grapes? Bro, You're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: I think that I should just have them in my trunk ready to for those who don't remember the infamous they weren't just grapes, cotton candy grapes. You haven't brought him over to Chelsea, which was wonderful. You would like that. When'd you even trade Lions tickets grapes?
Speaker 1: Kind of a great one. Thank you, buddy, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: By the way, everybody's blowing up my phone right now in text calling me Grandpa, Mojo, chill out, leave my favorites on the show, Lydia and Bianca alone. Look at all these people. Oh my god. And this is my personal too. My personal has been blown up with people that are saying about that. Yeah, they're all like, they're all telling me I'm being too mean to them. So hold on wait a second, is one of these lydias?
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know.