Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you know this, but one of the things that I love about women is I love their looks. Okay, I think women their looks is beautiful. Like no offensive guys, I'm just into women, Okay. One of the things that I love the most is a woman who can eat. I like, I like girls that can eat. Chelsea, she knows how to eat. She also knows how to take care of herself too, so she's, you know, not not looking like me.
Speaker 1: Anna.
Speaker 2: Rob from what I understand, can down six concrete shakes.
Speaker 1: From you have the story.
Speaker 2: I know the story, but I know there is no way you didn't eat all of them.
Speaker 1: But go ahead, tell this, tell the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I treat myself once a week. I allow myself to have a large concrete mixer from Calvers.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: I went to order one yesterday on door Dash, and I kept getting the message server air order incomplete, so I kept clicking the button. I also was getting like some cheese curds. I think they had a special was like spend like twelve dollars, you get four dollars back, so it was like cheese curds. I ordered two concrete mixers to hit my max amount that I had to pay, kept hitting it. It kept saying server air. Then I get the notification that my delivery was delivered, and I keep getting the notification your delivery was delivered, delivered, delivered. I'm like, why am I getting so many of these notifications. I go downstairs and there are eight concrete mixers, eight and four large cheese curds and they were all separate orders. So I paid for every single order. I tipped on every single order.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what did that cost a lot of money?
Speaker 4: I think I spent like ninety dollars on door dash And then I was like, oh, maybe I can I don't know somehow get refunded. They said if I would have canceled it before or it was delivered, I could have, but because I received all of this food, I couldn't get refunded for it. So I've been eating ice cream every chance I can.
Speaker 5: Yesterday you got jelly and your belly a little fat.
Speaker 4: But the cheese curts did have to go in the garbage because I don't think those really keep well. So it was a disappointing day. My credit card is hurting, but my stomach is not.
Speaker 2: I so Okay, so you put the concrete. You didn't eat all of them in the same citting right now, I only have two left each. So each day, and this has been since what how many days ago?
Speaker 1: Was this? What did this happened?
Speaker 3: Monday?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So I ate to yesterday.
Speaker 2: Each day you come home and you will eat a concrete and a cheese curt.
Speaker 4: No, well, the cheese curds got thrown out after the first day, but I ate a lot of them the first day.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine every night having having a concrete It depends on what you get on it. Really, what do you get in your concrete mixer?
Speaker 3: Very chocolate custard has.
Speaker 1: To be and cookie dough that's eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you putting?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 5: Off, I'm never coming chocolate custard. Never had it though, So I came down on that one. Be come a vanilla concrete mixer. Every time Dove Chocolate, Dove Chocolate, they have that at the ones I go to Dove Chocolate, he goes to the fancy. I've been only been to two. I've been the one in West Bloomfield and then whatever one is about. Imagine, Yeah, so Dove Chocolate off the vanilla concrete mixer M and M's and then the Oreo cookies.
Speaker 3: That's too much.
Speaker 5: Now, that's the right amount? Eight of them, and you order largest.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 4: Towards the end of yesterday, I was just eating the cookie dough out of it. I was like, I can't do this, but I can't let it go to Wye.
Speaker 2: I do vanilla with Snickers and Heath and that's mine, so I keep it kind of and I can never do larger than the smallest version of the concrete mixers because if I go larger than that, I get diabetic.
Speaker 4: Their stuff is so rich, it's like a custard. It's not like an ice cream.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Here's what I want to ask this question, because of she's had eight concrete mixers and she's going to have I want to know, from women only, what's the most amount of food that you've ever eaten. I want to know if you've had your your your fat moment in your life, like what was your big fat moment? Because as a guy, I feel like it's normal. Like I've eaten two large Domino's pizzas in one sitting. That's a lot, two big ones by myself after a moment of having too much cush I actually I will say this to you. This is before door dash that I did this. But I ordered Dominoes and then I had to go to the bathroom and I could not go consist instantly. I had to go. You know, it's like, you know, do it all in one sitting. And it was a bunch installment, as we said. And I was coming down to do you know what I'm talking about when you're coming down to the last quarter of your your toilet paper roll like it's it's the end.
Speaker 1: And I didn't have any more toilet paper.
Speaker 2: I had been like, stop and go all right, I'm going up to the store, went up to the store, got myself, you know, the six pack of Sherman, and had to go right back to go to to do the rest because it went through me like a fricking See.
Speaker 4: I don't believe in that. People always say, oh, it went right through me. No, it didn't. Like you can't eat a pizza and it's not coming out the same day.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 5: It depends on how your stomach set up. It depends if you want us on tylerant, I'm my doctor. I can tell you how my body. Yeah, So for me. There are two things. If I eat them, I'm going straight to the bathroom, like within five minutes. Salad and yogurt them two and white watch out, bro White's gonna take me a couple of hours for white Castle.
Speaker 3: You know it's the South because it's the only thing I ate.
Speaker 1: Yea, it becomes a salad shooter.
Speaker 3: We don't need to get it.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like a juicer, you know, you put like a like a what's going on, Carrissa High, it's mojo in the morning?
Speaker 1: What was the morning? Good morning? What's the most you ever ate?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: I had a comment agreeing with Anna about the chocolate custard and cookie dough that is the best because vanilla is so plain I get it, and the specifically from Calvers.
Speaker 3: The chocolate it's just more rich, so good.
Speaker 1: It's too rich, like.
Speaker 3: What's mo where?
Speaker 2: I ate a lot though too.
Speaker 5: I had bariatric surgery in the past, and before my surgery.
Speaker 1: I went to Dunlight Casino and went to their buffet and did the all you can eat crab legs and just stuffed myself before how much how much did you do? How many? How many places I don't know did I ever tell you the story Chrissa crab.
Speaker 2: I went to the lodge in Keego Harbor for all you can eat crab legs one time and they had me stop. They know they did not They said they didn't have enough boiled in the back. I was there with that buddy Todd Bartis. Yeah, I did not eat them out of crab. And I understand with crab legs you got to do work to get it out of the crab. But I don't think that is all meaty. I don't think it's like loaded with meat. What's up, Morgan?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Oh?
Speaker 6: I just wanted to say that Anna, that happened to me a couple of weeks ago that air I ended up spending sixty four dollars on a bagel?
Speaker 1: How many did you get?
Speaker 6: Oh? Like, Tina, I don't even remember. They just kept coming and I was like, oh my god, like my stomach sink. I'm like, this is unreal.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that is the thing. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also, don't feel like that's y'all fought though. Like the fact door day I said, if you had to cancel before they delivered, it would have been okay.
Speaker 1: But since you didn't it's on you. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I think it's but I also think that it's probably the your cell service, because sometimes your cell service isn't connected.
Speaker 1: What's up, Madison?
Speaker 7: Hi, you guys, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, morning morning.
Speaker 7: So I took half of a uncut little Sosars pizza, wrapped a five layer of baby burrito from Taco Bell in it, and then also had a side.
Speaker 1: Of their nach Belgrod. How high were you? I was not. I was sober. There's no way, there's no way.
Speaker 5: Your sober man saying, let me take this pizza and rap it in the cheesy Okay, absolutely, I swear.
Speaker 1: That's got kuzritten all over you. Madison. Can I ask a question like?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: And I don't know. I'm I'm not going to ask you like wait or anything like that. Are you a bigger girl or a smaller girl?
Speaker 6: Oh no, I'm five to.
Speaker 5: Three, one hundred and forty pounds like.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm proud of you.
Speaker 2: Good for you, because I always think that it's the smaller girls that that you know, they they eat like that, they can eat like that. You know, all of us bigger guys were getting judged. What's up? Rachel, Hi, good morning, Good morning, what's happening.
Speaker 7: I was one time at the Polish Festival in Toledo and I was in the parogi eating contest.
Speaker 1: How many g down? Oh?
Speaker 7: Probably about twelve within minute? There were the potato hot potato perogis night down, Probably about twelve within minutes.
Speaker 3: How'd you feel after?
Speaker 7: Well, at the time, I probably weighed around like ninety four ish pounds.
Speaker 1: Dang, he was like, are on a grande?
Speaker 7: I was tiny, so I probably felt like I weighed like one hundred and fifteen hundred and twenty.
Speaker 2: Parogis are the greatest. I don't know if you guys have ever eaten They're so good. What is It's like a little potato dumpling thing. It's they're They're Polish. They're great. We go to ham Trammick, We'll go get some.
Speaker 3: They're so Some in Eastern Market that are good too.
Speaker 1: We should do a contest. Hey, what's up? Toya? Hi? Everyone? What's happening? Toya?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 6: First of all, I want to say, I feel so lucky because every time I've ever qualse you.
Speaker 3: Guys, I've always gotten through.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, this is the first time I touched out, but I'm a taco girly, and I will eat until I am stuck and I can't move, can't roll over.
Speaker 3: Not a good feeling, but I overdo it every time.
Speaker 1: Could you do a twenty four pack from Taco Bell?
Speaker 6: No, I'm talking home tacos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I know, but could you do could you do it twenty four? No?
Speaker 6: I will buy one, and then I'll probably do like eight or nine. Yeah, but then I'm gonna keep going and Adams a little.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My favorite is ordering the family pack of tacos, having them the night before, leaving them out on the kitchen counter, and the next morning going all right, what the hell talk it's.
Speaker 5: Always a soft taco too, that's left.
Speaker 2: And and then what you do is you see little remnants of like lettuce and tomatoes and stuff in there, and you're like putting it back up on the tacos.
Speaker 1: So good,