Speaker 1: It is cold out.
Speaker 2: It is about depending on where you are, it's like minus five. That's the average minus three at the Space Legal Studios right now. It is bitterly cold, and it's supposed to be what a low of minus twenty two on Saturday morning?
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 2: That's what I've heard. Yeah, it's real cold. Let's check in with a weather Center weather girl, Jenny. What do we have that were a low on Saturday morning? Is it going to be around twenty two degrees below zero?
Speaker 1: Really good question.
Speaker 3: I have honestly been only checking my Doppler for Jeluth because I'm supposed to be in Duluth this weekend, and up there it's supposed to be about a negative seven nine, so I think it's not going to be too much different around here.
Speaker 4: Let's see it says, oh, actually, Friday's worse. Friday is a negative nine for high. That's for a high, for a high of negative nine, low of negative nineteen Saturday.
Speaker 1: Negative two is a high.
Speaker 4: And it was cold this past Saturday too, And I coached high school speech and when we came home, the school was closed and kids didn't have their parents there pick them up, so we had to stand outside. Huh oh, no, pick up your kids. Pick up your kids, pick them up. It's so cold it is. It is traditionally historically the coldest week of the year. It gets colder and colder until about historically about Saturday, last week of January. Then it starts to get slowly, slowly warmer. That doesn't mean the cold weather is over. It just means historically we're going to reach our like the pit, the bottom the gully coming up this weekend, and then it'll get a little bit warmer, slowly, slowly maybe for it we got to give, you know, with all of the awful things that are going on right now, I do got to give a shout out to the University of Minnesota dance team who I'm friends with him now. I ran into him at the airport on Wednesday. I said, hey, I bet you're the dance team. You're going to Nationals down in Florida. And they're like, yeah, how do you know?
Speaker 2: I said, well, I'm Dave Ryan, I said really loudly, so people are around.
Speaker 1: You looked, you looked around anyone, and.
Speaker 2: Then I said it the other way too, to make sure that people behind me, I'm Dave Ryan and they said. I said, They said, do you know Chrisco? And I said no, I said, I'm Dave Ryan. So so we got a picture in the in the airport and and and they did so well?
Speaker 1: Did they win?
Speaker 2: They won in one category Palm, and then I think third in jazz.
Speaker 3: I want to say bronze bronzes, that's what they.
Speaker 2: Say, third and third in jazz, number one in Palm. And then man Cato in their division, because they're a different division school, they placed first. I think in every competition they were.
Speaker 3: Got to make a joke there for a second, I was waiting for the setup about making fun of Mancato.
Speaker 1: Okay, good for them. I don't wear about that.
Speaker 2: No, they they did great. And we've been trying to get some of the dancers on and we got a hold of one and she said, I'd love to be gone, but I'm still down here in Orlando. And I got another thing, other things to do than begun Chrisco's radio station. I said this, I said, it's not Chrisco. It's not it is not Chrisco. It's a Dave Ryan show.
Speaker 1: They're also not rushing down here for this cold weather at all.
Speaker 2: No, No, exactly so that was actually very cool. And then, oh, we always talk about because it's kind of like a Monday. Yesterday was our day off to honor MLK, and today we talk about our weekend in five photos.
Speaker 1: I was in Coller right over the weekend. I took a bunch of pictures.
Speaker 2: I went out with friends, I did stuff, I did fun things, and I would say my favorite picture is me probably in front of the radio station that I worked out when I was seventeen years old, and it's not there anymore, but the building is still there, and I had a friend take a picture of me in front of that building, and I just thought it was kind of cool. And you can see the before and after picture of me seventeen, seventeen years old in front of that building on my Instagram.
Speaker 4: Which one of you is this when you're seventeen, because isn't there's like a group of days which one you were too?
Speaker 1: Are top? Top, middle?
Speaker 3: That's what I thought, okay, but I wasn't positive. Yeah, we all kind of look the same. We all got a hair, You're scrawny, the three.
Speaker 2: Weeks skinny, what about one hundred and thirty two pounds back then? Yeah, that's crazy so that's my favorite picture. You can see these on Instagram or on Dave ryanshow dot com.
Speaker 3: I don't have a favorite picture. I hate every picture on my weekend blog because you had a crapple.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was pretty crappy weekend.
Speaker 3: So if you want to see the accident I got in, you can see some photos from that. But I truly couldn't pick a favorite picture because it just wasn't a good weekend.
Speaker 1: I got you, I got you, Okay. Maya is my speech team.
Speaker 4: So we had our very first like speech team tournament this weekend, and I coach a high school speech team and we had twenty two finalists and eleven of them were varsity finalists, which is exciting. I had two kids, like half qualified for nationals.
Speaker 1: I had two first place winners.
Speaker 4: It was the smallest tournament, so we kind of like won a lot of stuff by default.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to that wrong with that, But you.
Speaker 4: Want any mention that part, I won't mention that part. We came home with hardware. Okay, it was a great day. My favorite picture I posted the picture. We went to David Busters over the weekend just to get out the house.
Speaker 5: But I asked chet gpt to make me and my girlfriend Alyssa a family. So it's a picture of me and Alyssa, and I said, make us a family. There's a picture of us with four kids and a You to tell me if you think any of these kids look like they could be you gotta go on.
Speaker 1: My blog on da look right now.
Speaker 5: But you know, I think the kid that I'm holding looks the most like me because he's a big head like me.
Speaker 1: Yeah that you're holding you, Yes, because we have four kids in this picture.
Speaker 3: They're all so adorable. They are look at the one in greed so weird.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not looking at this either, because I know if you're driving or getting ready, you're probably not looking either. But what are you seeing? You're seeing a jet chat gpt ai picture of and Alyssa and your imaginary family.
Speaker 1: How old are the kids?
Speaker 5: One looks like seven, one looks five, one looks four, and I'm holding one that big two year old.
Speaker 1: And they're all cute.
Speaker 5: They look just about our complexion if we had kids, curly hair, big head just like they daddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What my favorite part is is because it's chat Chipet, Alyssa has four fingers.
Speaker 1: That's my.
Speaker 5: Yeah, our faces are change the bit obviously because it's chatteept.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty similar.
Speaker 3: Thought you look a little more like established though, like you've been through somethings.
Speaker 1: Right, I seem.
Speaker 2: To go check out the pictures that, Like I said, they're either on the easiest place to find all of them is on Dave ryanshow dot com under our individual tabs, or go to a Dave Ryan Show on Instagram and see some of the things. I hope you had a good long weekend. It's been cold. It's been a weird weekend for sure. Our job here is to keep you smiling and get you through your morning. Complain about the cold play, some music give away, some hockey tickets, some concert tickets. Talk about Indiana National champions That is the craziest thing. If you don't follow college football, or maybe you do, Indiana winning the national championship is like the Gophers all of a sudden winning the national championship. Now, I love the Gophers. This is not to disparage the Gophers, but the Gophers historically do well. But they're not a Big Ten champion national championship team. They're just not Ye I don't think it's been national champions are one like since the sixties. But Indiana used to suck for years and years Indiana sucked, and they won the national championship.
Speaker 4: Last night, regular guy was giving me updates over text message, and he said he cried at the end because he's like, it's just so.
Speaker 1: Wonderful to see them. This is what they've been working for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they're paying their players now, and I could be right and I'm not. And that's not a corrupt thing. Paying college football players is now. There's a loophole and it's allowed somehow, So I think Indiana's taken advantage of that, and they recruited a bunch of players that they normally could have never gotten until they started paying them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how do they have the money if they always sucks. I don't I don't know. It's a mystery to me. I don't know. They did play college.
Speaker 3: They do pay college players, which I do think is like good in my opinion. However, they also used to pay college players and sketchy ways because all the good players at the U of M had mopeds. There are ways that they got money. It just wasn't in straight cash flow right right.
Speaker 2: The alumni usually would like, oh, who you want a new corvette? Oh, will buy you a new corvette. Well, this is just a gift, that's all. And I don't know. I don't want to get too deep into that and get in trouble, but I think that anyway. Congratulations Indiana so gopers. Start paying your players and we could be in the national championship next year. All right, coming up, we had a lot of things to talk about. We got Dave's Dirt. We're going to cover the show. Busy kind of stuff going on, and we'll do that coming up in a second. Nit us for anything. You want to text us your temperature in your car right now. Somebody texted a minute ago. I think they're from Malacca. Malacca. We always say it wrong. I always say it wrong minus nineteen in Malacca and textas your temperature. Why not drive carefully? Well, you're right back the Dave.
Speaker 1: Bryan Show on one oh one point three KDWB.
Speaker 3: The celebrities that are cheating and the shows and movies that we're watching.
Speaker 1: It's Dave's Dirt on KDWB.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get started with some fun, happy stuff and that is that the UFM dance team did really really well Sills down in sunny Orlando, Florida. They came in number one in the country in palm and then I think number three in jazz and then man Cato. Everybody's talking about the hats. So you haven't seen the video with the hats. Watch the video with the hats. Now Mankato competes in a different division. It's kind of like, you know, like the U of them doesn't play man Cato in football because they're in different divisions. But Mancato, I think, came in first in every division. They conquered the world. They just conquered the world. So congratulations and that is some positive stuff on Dave's Dirt.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hillary daff is back with some new music.
Speaker 3: But she did get on stage and perform some songs from a long time ago. So for the first time, and I believe like ten years, she performed the song what Dreams Are Made said? Ever, Oh, ever, you're right because it was part of the movie. So here's a little clip of it. It's like a little kid in.
Speaker 2: It because I think I know that's the theme to Lizzie Maguire.
Speaker 1: No No, it was a big song from the show. But it wasn't the theme. No, it was from the movie. Yeah, okay, gotcha. Yeah, so huge song from the movie.
Speaker 3: But I am hyped to see Hillary Duff out there performing.
Speaker 1: I love her Come Clean. She perform Come Clean at that concert. Also, it's a good one. That's a good one. I like that one a lot.
Speaker 4: New pictures have surfaced of Sophie Turner, who you know from Game of Thrones, and she is playing the new tomb Raiders, So she is going to be the new Laura Craft.
Speaker 1: After Angelina Joelee. And of course people.
Speaker 4: Are like, no one's gonna be as good as Angelina Jolie. But some people are like, actually, her, Sophie Turner's rendition is more accurate to the game because it is based on a video game.
Speaker 1: I think she looks great.
Speaker 5: We're talking about Sophie Turner, Joe Jonas X wife. Yes, correct, that's all I ever knew about her.
Speaker 1: I didn't know she was an actor. You didn't know she was in Game of Thrones. She was huge in that show. It's interesting.
Speaker 5: Kelly Clarkson's talk show might be coming to an end. There are reports that it's just not attainable anymore. Or sustainable anymore. But it's just rumors. People are jumping the guns.
Speaker 1: Is it ratings? Because I thought her show was doing pretty well.
Speaker 5: I think what the problem is that people don't really watch talk shows like that anymore.
Speaker 1: I mean, think they're different. That's a point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there used to be the used to be littered with talk shows, from Ricky Lake to Sally Jesse, Raphael the girl that played Andrea on nine O two one oh had a talk show for a while. Everybody in the nineties had a talk show. And yeah, you're right, they're just not a lot of them anymore.
Speaker 5: But I do think that was Also Kelly's contract is set to expire, so that's part of the rumors, and because her ex husband died last year, so people are just like, maybe Kelly should just take a low break.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll see, all right.
Speaker 2: So Brooklyn Beckham has emancipated from famous parents David Beckham and Victoria. In a series of stories, Brooklyn said, I do not want to reconcile with my family. Wow, you think you and your mom bickering is painful? Imagined to being like, I don't want to have anything to do. She revealed the rifts started a few weeks before. Brooklyn is a boy. Yes okay, the boy so yes okay. Before his twenty twenty two wedding, he said, my parents repeatedly pressured and attempted to bribe me into signing away the rights to my name. They were adamant on me signing before my wedding date. My holdout effected the payday. They have never treated me the same since. He accused his mom of going back on a promise to provide Nicola with a Victoria Beckham designer wedding gown. Okay. Mom also hijacked the couple's first dance. Brooklyn said he was ashamed of his mom, who danced inappropriately and grinded. At the wedding reception, the couple considered a vow renewal to create new memories that bring us joy and happiness, not anxiety and embarrassment. Wow, so that's what you call trash with cash. So you got somebody who you know, a former Spice girl and then this soccer guy of a Beckham.
Speaker 1: They're trash with cash. You know.
Speaker 2: It's like you drive through minute trash, ye, but she's trash with cash. It's like the whole town of minute trashda.
Speaker 3: I that name in a long time, Davi. Did you watch the playoff games this weekend?
Speaker 1: I watch all of them.
Speaker 2: Was bitterly disappointed by all of them except the Broncos game.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, a lot of people could care less who was actually playing in the Super Bowl. However, there is news that green day we'll kick off Super Bowl sixty with a medley of songs or in an opening ceremony. Welcome me and the VIP is a previous Super bowls from man Billy Joe Armstrong said, we are super hyped to open Super Bowl sixty right in our backyard.
Speaker 1: We are honored to.
Speaker 3: Welcome the MVPs who shaped the game and open the night for fans all over the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, very cool.
Speaker 2: If you watch the playoffs this weekend, you know that you know who's advancing next week. It is the Broncos versus New England. But Bo Nick's, the quarterback of the Broncos, broke his ankle on the second of the last play of the game on Saturday. Their star quarterback is Their odds have dropped significantly. They are five and a half point underdogs with the Patriots at Mile High Stadium this Sunday. And then the other one is the La Rams and the Seahawks. And I couldn't care less about three of the four teams in there.
Speaker 1: I just don't.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we'll talk about that another time, or we won't. What do you want to hear for your sing along song of the day? If you want to sing along with something on the radio, what sounds like a great song to sing along with? What do you find yourself screams? Singing along with is good for your mental health and your energy. So let's get a song going. Tell us what you want to hear, Send a text to KDWB one and we'll play that for you. We have gotten some great text ideas for the sing along song of the day and we went with this one sing along it's in sync on kd WB. There day is your sing along song of the morning on kd w B. Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 2: You guys are pretty savvy. Yeah, So you know I'm on Instagram, Dave Ryan KDWB and I've got four forty eight thousand followers. It's not huge by any means, but you know it's okay. I'll go follow Bailey on air, please do And so yesterday, phone rings. It's from Meta and you know, caller ad comes up Meta, so it was legit. And I answered the phone. A very cheerful guy's like, HI, call him from Meta?
Speaker 1: Is this David? Oh yeah, David.
Speaker 2: I'd like to talk to you about partnering up and marketing and trying to like, you know, not his words, but improve your Instagram posts and we really love your stuff and we'd really like to partner up and you know, like monetize and blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He said, you got about fifteen or twenty minutes to talk and I said, no, I'm going to catch an airplane here a little bit. He said, well, can I call you tomorrow? I said tomorrow's not good, but maybe Wednesday. He said, okay, I'll call you on Wednesday afternoon. No guaranteed time, but i'll call you. And he sounded friendly, and he sounded chipper, and he sounded legit, and it did say it was a call from Meta. And I told my wife Susan, She's like, gotcha scam And I'm like, well, it's not like I'm going to give him my credit card never to sign up. Does that sound like a skim I'm asking the panel of youths over your scam?
Speaker 1: Why is it a scam?
Speaker 5: And you should know because Susan, your wife, is usually the one that falls with the scams. You're the one that debunks them and be like, Susan, don't fall forward.
Speaker 1: So I'm surprised. You're like, hmmm, is this or what's the scam? Though? What is he supposed to do to help you? Because you don't already know.
Speaker 2: What I I don't know, but he said he want to spend fifteen or twenty minutes, and it's probably like, you know, maybe if you post more often, no this or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know what they're gonna say. What he's going to do?
Speaker 5: The thing where they'd be like, we can help you boost your posts if you pay this much amount of money. When you boost your posts, it's like you pay to have them seen more often, and so they probably want money out of you.
Speaker 1: That's probably exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm not stupid enough to even care whether I get more followers or boost put I don't care, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean? Look up the phone numbers. I didn't know it said meta?
Speaker 4: It did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it said did it say meta?
Speaker 3: When it came up on your caller ID two, or you're saying that you just googled it and it said meta.
Speaker 1: Look right here, okays Meta? Yeah, I met interesting? Yeah? Can I have his number? Did you look up that actual number on Google? No? Do you want to look it up? Yeah? Okay? You ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you going to actually say it on air? I'll say the first part okay, six.
Speaker 2: Five zero seven, four to two, and then this number okay, Then this number okay, this number okay, and this number.
Speaker 1: Wait what was the last one? That one? Okay, okay, go the heck is this number? Oh? I see this? No right? Do not fall for this trap? You know it's not what it says.
Speaker 3: That's one of the first things that pops up.
Speaker 1: It's not. It's not.
Speaker 3: Here's where I think I know it's a scam. It does not pop up right away and say meta. It just says it says, does anyone know if this phone number is actually from Meta?
Speaker 1: Do not fall for this trap? All this other stuff, But.
Speaker 3: Then the next one says Facebook monetization and growth strategies for content. But the fact that it doesn't show up is meta right away? A big business like that. You would google it and it would say meta like if I looked at Blue Cross Blue Shield a number through.
Speaker 1: Them, you show up right as well, Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Speaker 3: So that's why I think that it most likely is a scam.
Speaker 1: So well, it's not ruining my day.
Speaker 2: It's not like I was going to quit my job and become an influencer. It's like that you're like my magic trick. It did get two hundred and thirty three views, so not bad.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: It is KDWB. It is very cold outside, uh, and we're about to do something to kind of warm me up a little bit. And that is you can't make this.
Speaker 1: One one point three KDWB.
Speaker 4: Four.
Speaker 2: As you're having your coffee this morning, and I think most people listening do have coffee. Sometimes your coffee is a little bit bitter, a little bit acidic, because coffee is naturally acidic. And if you don't like that, because you know, it's like the one that makes you shake your face and go that acidic. Yeah, there is now something you can do, and I'm going to try this tomorrow morning. Don't throw away your eggs when you make breakfast. Don't I mean, don't throw away the shells. Mix them into your coffee grounds. So here's what you do. You grind them up and then you put them in with your coffee grounds and your coffee maker. And then because coffee is naturally acidic, eggshells are made almost entirely of calcium carbonate, which is naturally going to reduce excess acid in your coffee, which is going to make it taste better. So you rench your eggshells, crush them lightly, not to like you know, like the powder, yeah, and then mix them in with your coffee grounds as brew it as you normally do, and you'll notice you'll have a gentler cup of coffee, no chalky taste, no weird afternoes, just a more balanced morning brews.
Speaker 4: They have you do that if you're like you know, planting things like either indoor plants or you know, outside and garden or something to have put coffee grounds and eggshells and you mix them together and really helps your plants.
Speaker 3: Kind of puts eggshells in your soil, so it helps like prevent blossom and rot.
Speaker 1: In a lot of blossom and rot.
Speaker 3: Blossom and rots.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say, blossom and rot is mine and Jenny's new radio show.
Speaker 5: Blossom and Rott. What was one coffee. Heck, we tried a while ago. It was like olive oil in your coffee. Was it supposed to be healthy? Was supposed to try that, was supposed to chaste the taste.
Speaker 2: They do this every couple of years, like, oh, put butter in your coffee, and then people will pretend that they like it, and they'll post themselves drinking it, going o W it's so good. And then so I think we did olive oil in the coffee and it was okay, it's just not worth bothering with. But if you're listening right now and you haven't made coffee yet, can you do me a favor. I'll venmo you a dollar. I will venmo you one dollar if you'll call us and do that, but you got to prove it with a picture, because I'm not going to just take your word for it because you lie a lot. But if you call me and make coffee with some ground up eggshells and then report back on whether it tastes better, I will ven mow you a dollar. So call me at six five one nine eight nine KDWB. If you're willing to do this experiment, have you've got time this morning? Call me and let's do it. Yeah, okay, okay, yeah, all right, we'll do that. We'll play the Monday morning or Tuesday morning now dance Party on KDWB and then we'll see whether anybody wants to do that experiment. Let's do the dance party Dance Party on one at one point three KD double ub. We are the original influencers. DJ's have been influencers for a long time because you used to like listen to radio and you would where would you find where would you get your new music from the radio, and be like, oh wow, that new whatever that I'm going to run down to Sam Goodie and I'm gonna buy that song, but right exactly, or be like, oh, you know, DJ would talk about a movie they saw or a restaurant or whatever. So we are going to do what's on your radar and talk about things that we've checked out and enjoyed and want to pass along to you. I'm going to give you one that's kind of done, but I really enjoyed it. I stumbled across it on Netflix. It's called Bone Lake and is a thriller about a couple that rents an airbnb well mistakenly another couple is rented it at the same time, so they decide, well, they'll just share the Airbnb for the weekend. And things seem really great because they get along really well. But then it turns dark and it's called Bone Lake. It's a netfl It is totally a Netflix Store kind of a movie because it's not great but it's delicious, and it's called Bone Lake.
Speaker 1: That's on my radar, okay, on my radar.
Speaker 3: And I'm trying to figure this out because I know that the World Snow Celebration and still Water started, and I thought that they'd crown the champion this weekend already for the ice sculpture and then you can still go see the ice sculptures. But now I'm seeing something that says it goes to the twenty fifth, so maybe it's still going on and they haven't done that.
Speaker 1: Quiese, what is it again?
Speaker 3: It's where they do the big beautiful ice sculptures and Stillwater and it's different people from different countries, Like there's like twenty different ice sculptures, all from different countries. Yeah, they literally fly into still Water to do it. I went last year, like the day before they judged it, and so it goes to the twenty fifth, so they might still be working on them, or that just means that the snows.
Speaker 1: I think they are still up.
Speaker 4: I think they're still up because I know for a fact that like Peru was one of the top three and another like tropical country was in the top three.
Speaker 1: Okay, for an ice sculpture thing I saw. Yes, fun, you can at least go see the ice sculptures in so Water. It's right along the river. You can't miss it. It's like in the main area. They're not gowhere soon.
Speaker 3: No, they are definitely not on my radar.
Speaker 4: Is at the US Bank Stadium, they do a thing every winter called the Winter warm Up, which is inline skating and indoor running, and it's every Tuesday and Thursday, and you have to like get tickets for it.
Speaker 1: But I'm pretty sure it's either cheap or free.
Speaker 2: I've done it before. Yeah, it's great. It's not that expensive. It's probably twenty ish dollars, maybe maybe less, I don't know. And it's great because you know the I was gonna say the dome, but the stadium is so big that even if hundreds of people show up, it's not crowded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, my question is because this running group that I've gone to, they started doing that. Yeah, so have you seen runners running around the stadium.
Speaker 1: They're on a different blood contract.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say they've been starting to meet like Thursdays for the running group because otherwise normally they meet outside.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they say it's on the Main and Upper concourses from five to nine on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so you can like skate around, run around.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool. Yeah. Hey, hey, my name is Bounce. On my radar. Is the show. It's called His and Hers. It's number one on Netflix right now. It's two spouse is.
Speaker 5: One's a detective, one's a news reporter and they're both trying to solve a murder. It's number one on Netflix because the Internet is saying the plot twist at the end was so good, and I'll give you another one. People are saying, if you like that plot twist behind her Eyes, which I also think is on Netflix, that plot twist is even crazier.
Speaker 2: So if you like crime stuff like that, Okay, once again, Mine is a Bone Lake. It's a thriller on Netflix, and I really liked it.
Speaker 3: Mine is the World Snow Celebration and Stowater where you can see a bunch of really really amazing ice sculptures.
Speaker 4: Mine is at us Bank Stadium, the Winter warm Up where you can do inline skating or indoor running on Tuesdays and Thursday.
Speaker 5: And mine is a mystery thriller on Netflix called His and Hers an honorable mention to Behind Her Eyes, which is I also think on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Okay, very cool. We'll be back in a second. We've got some games to play. We got some hockey tickets to give away. I want to thank the Leo Agency for sponsoring. You can't make this stuff up. A little while ago. If you are selling buying you're in real estate. Yeah, and get ahold of the Leo Agency and.
Speaker 3: They do have price commissions, which is like unheard of, so you can definitely get a great deal selling or buying.
Speaker 2: Okay, the Leo Agency online, find them online. We'll be back with the game we play called Lyrics Shuffle. This is a fun one where Jenny will have the computer spit out a word. We got to figure out what song has that word in it, and it's good. We'll do that coming up in a second. Stay here, i'm KDWB