Speaker 1: Don't miss Willie Nelson and the Outlaw Music Festival August nineteenth, and missed it Clink Amphitheater with the Avid Brothers, Lucas Nelson, Sierra Hall and more. Tickets are on sale now. Get all the details at KFE dot com. Keyword calendar.
Speaker 2: That sounds like fun, Thank you. You know what else sounds like fun going to a Twins game and watching them just kill it. Here's Shelton.
Speaker 3: They're definitely feeding off each other.
Speaker 4: I mean, if we continue to hit three run homers, I think that would be very good for me. But we're grinding through at bats and you know, we got to a first ballot Hall of Famer today. We made him work, whether it was a base hit, a walk, a hit by pitch. Then we scattered in a palm or two. But overall, very pleased with this short road trip.
Speaker 2: You know what else I love is watching kids make it to the big leagues for the first time and having their mom and dad on camera. Yeah, yeah, same Andrew Morris's debut yesterday.
Speaker 4: Anytime a guy makes his major league debut, you see him throw the first pitch, you seem to get the first strikeout and it's not only for him, but it's for his mom, his dad, you know, his family, the scout that drafted in the organization, like all those things. It's a real culmination to be able to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was cool man, a fantas mom goes, that's my boy.
Speaker 5: Then how about this team started one and four and uh, you know, Sauce Increase were putting together a victory parade. Yeah, eight and three since and again we mentioned it earlier, they are tied for the American League's best.
Speaker 6: Record at nine and seven.
Speaker 7: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: Eight and three and the last for them.
Speaker 8: The Skip did say, we just got to get more at bats, you know, give us some time for grand out long.
Speaker 7: Now they're getting them. And and they've played they haven't played a bunch of slappies.
Speaker 9: No right, No, I mean they slept Detroit and then they just beat the team that in Toronto that was in the World Series last year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they're playing some right in.
Speaker 6: Detroit's record is crap, but that's also.
Speaker 5: Because the Twin beat on all four games that they were what favored to win the division. So it it's easy to say they have a bad record. It's like, well, yeah, they lost all four of the twins. That's why they have a bad rue.
Speaker 3: Let's go. Let's go.
Speaker 5: So we'll see if these games actually happen based on the weather. But Boston to night six forty tomorrow at six forty and then twelve forty on Wednesday. This is a six game homestand because then your Cincinnati Reds are in town Friday Saturday.
Speaker 2: And no, that's cool, right, Hey, Saucer, if you not passed away by then, want to go to the day game on Wednesday?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: What's hold on me? Look? Twelve four day week ends with why?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sure, well I might go.
Speaker 5: So wait, are you buying? Chris can give the pole Ads his money? You don't want to give the pole Ads your money?
Speaker 6: No, I can't go. I'll go to spend time with my kids. He can come.
Speaker 3: Home.
Speaker 2: I'll take him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he'd be more fun.
Speaker 2: We'll have some funds.
Speaker 3: He'd be cheaper than bringing me.
Speaker 6: You're gonna be healthy by Wednesday, I hope. So I feel like I'm going to pass out.
Speaker 2: Well, get the hell out of here. You know, stay, brother, You're good, we love you. Well, you feel bad?
Speaker 6: You look muzzed? Yeah? Is that a yeah?
Speaker 3: You know what the pardact.
Speaker 2: I think I know what the problem is. Can I give you guys another poop pooh story?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Please do because I know you guys some sports dow corner who cares? No, I mean, big things have happened, and I get it. But this is important stuff because I've I've delved deeply into your buttholes and.
Speaker 3: Are you.
Speaker 6: Ensual?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're welcome. I do this for you. Pooh plumes have you heard of them?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 10: Pooh, they're playing the fillmore next Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Public restrooms, when you flush the toilet a poo, there are most that's the problem. Most toilet that's right, Pooh particles called pooh plumes contain e Coli, salmonila, or even neurovirus.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe don't peer down there.
Speaker 2: What it's a great point.
Speaker 6: I like to I like the white crystal, but like a true hockey.
Speaker 5: I feel bad separating from my should probably not wear my air pods into a public restaurant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah you probably shouldn't.
Speaker 3: So he's talking. You guys do this too.
Speaker 7: But like I get the I get the long legs, and I just like kick and I use my toe to like flush it, and then I duck and cover like I threw a grenade, like I get.
Speaker 3: Away, I get away.
Speaker 2: So that's really good. That's what you should do. So that's what the door, That's what you should do. I have been for the longest time singing a little song as it goes.
Speaker 3: Down to.
Speaker 2: You, broken road, goodbye, my love. That is what I've been singing lately. I I because we've spent so much time together, had some quality of time, you know what I mean. I feel bad. It's a real separate. I'm like a child who doesn't want a Pott train because I don't want to.
Speaker 6: Think about him, my poopy.
Speaker 7: Just hold on to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Using a public restroom is rarely a joyous.
Speaker 6: I love people who write stories about poop.
Speaker 9: God like a true hockey. You're so proud of you. He just stood up and roody. Dad cried. That's the greatest thing, talking about dumps. I love my son. He likes talking about.
Speaker 2: Thanks Dad.
Speaker 3: He's calling you later, Michael.
Speaker 6: He bane masks the toilet when he yeah again, Dwight, not my dad.
Speaker 3: He puts his nose the whole part of it.
Speaker 2: They're filled with sights and smells. Those toilets. Woodstock it's my dad's woodstock. Please again, don't say my dad.
Speaker 3: Please, it's woodstock.
Speaker 7: Sorry.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the toilet, see, it ain't so bad. It's the it's the poop particles, all right.
Speaker 3: So I guess the cheek sweat.
Speaker 2: Uh, you're I don't know about you, but you're And I don't know if you guys, I guess. I've never talked about this before, and I've never told anybody do this, do you guys? Ever, I'm not gonna say it.
Speaker 3: Say it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not gonna do it, because you guys have never leave me.
Speaker 5: Man here with the rest of that sentence is the fans Christopher all Hockey.
Speaker 2: Oh you guys are never gonna leave me alone. Oh God, I'm so stupid. But aren't toilets here, especially on days today like today when the sales guys are here, is a disgusting mess. And some of them, like I think they rub their anus on the toilet seat, you know what I mean. But when they're all here, both toilet seats are a disaster. And sometimes I can't wait to go to the fourth floor. I have to take care of my business. So I flush the toilet like five times, and then I take some toilet paper and dip it into toilet water and wash the toilet seats. Oh no, I know that's disgusting, but what else can I do? And then I'm gonna wash my hands. I don't lick my fingers, just.
Speaker 3: Do the hover.
Speaker 7: No, just just you take the toilet paper and you make you like line the toilets.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go ahead and say this. I gotta get a good spread. Yeah, I need I need cheek spread.
Speaker 6: Boy.
Speaker 7: I think this is what those that's those situations where you just you do the best you can.
Speaker 3: You cover the seat as much as you can.
Speaker 7: You can you can accordion spread at home?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, maybe not here?
Speaker 2: Maybe not here yet here.
Speaker 6: I'm with Hawk.
Speaker 1: I don't like putting the toilet paper between me and I need that contact.
Speaker 6: And to Hawk, have you tried spitting on it? My god, I'm you want a carpool home?
Speaker 3: I just leave. We can never go in.
Speaker 1: The bathroom here ever again. Well, you spit on the toilet and the toilet paper. You don't know, you don't you spit on the toilet paper. Then you use that water.
Speaker 3: On his table?
Speaker 2: I did Hawk to a.
Speaker 6: Split out wide?
Speaker 3: You get it?
Speaker 7: Come on. That makes me sick to my stuff.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he did that. When you flush the toilet, run for the hills because the plume will get you. The plume.
Speaker 7: Well, you know what's the worst, the absolute worst. It actually makes I know what you're gonna say. It makes me crazy.
Speaker 6: I know what you're going to say.
Speaker 7: You know what flushes when you're still saying when the automatic flush flushes, when you're seeing you're.
Speaker 2: Like no no, no, no no no, and you're dance.
Speaker 7: Feel like everything that that is in contact gets sprayed somehow.
Speaker 3: So it's like car wash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hateially at the airport, You're like, what ghost just triggered the automatic flush. I've been sitting here the whole time. Come on, Patrick Swayzey.
Speaker 3: That's that's when I that's when I need a Clorox wife.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's when I would just wash the cheeks and just be like this.
Speaker 3: I'm a filthy, filthy, bad person.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I get it from the toilet.
Speaker 11: I just want just get it over with ring tone ring.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, and the wax paper.
Speaker 6: Toilet papers they have here at I.
Speaker 3: Do not appreciate that.
Speaker 6: It's terrible. Does that absorb at all?
Speaker 3: Bring your own, bring him in his bag. That's all he's got in his backpack. It just rolls a toilet.
Speaker 6: I got mine right here.
Speaker 3: See there you go. And if that doesn't work according to his.
Speaker 6: Act, just spin on it, spin on that die.
Speaker 5: If I walk into the bathroom here at iHeart and I just here, First of all, I'm gonna be like, what's going on here?
Speaker 6: It's nine to noon, isn't he on the air?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 5: But that would trip me out, right, I think I would at least peek out it to make sure there's not four feet.
Speaker 6: In the stall. Truck stop there. That's just too It looks like Chris's shoes.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 6: D a watch talk take a dumb book.
Speaker 2: True, that was a weird moment.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was just telling Ben like forty five minutes ago that the show DTF Saint Louis wrapped up last night. Oh yeah, yeah, And you could argue the seven episodes. The thesis statement was everybody's weird. Just be yourself. It's okay to be weird. And I've listened to you guys talk about crap for forty five minutes and I've never felt more normal, yeah, than listening to you guys doing weird things in the bathroom.
Speaker 6: I guess, I guess.
Speaker 5: I guess my normalness is the weirdness now, because I guess I feel like the weirdo.
Speaker 2: There's a real weird thing now core. Everything I've told you I consider normal. If I told you about the weird stuff I do in the bathroom, you might have me committed. Well said yeah, well said, thank you. I don't tell anybody those things. That's between me and my lord.
Speaker 3: She makes great for both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, both they're negotiating for me right now.
Speaker 8: Did anybody else have a dad that never shut the door when you take a crap?
Speaker 3: No, my dad going regardless.
Speaker 8: I would have friends staying overnight, hanging out and they go walk down the home and there's my dad just sitting there, naked, sitting there and.
Speaker 2: Just that's the worst Your dad had a he wanted people to see us?
Speaker 3: Well, no, but it was. He was in his night shirt, face exactly, sweater it off.
Speaker 8: So he actually used to the can and then I sudden there's my buddy Bob walking by.
Speaker 5: Hey, mister, the more the more you talk, the more you make sense. Like your origin story now checks out. Oh, yeah, I understand that the the why you are the way that you are, and it's okay.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure. I love the Gulash story to so good, unbelievable. Still can't eat Gulash. It looks stick see a lot of.
Speaker 2: I love it so much.
Speaker 7: Basically, just make everything that we have at at home, I just make it into a Google.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love that consistency. That's feel is so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very comforting.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I do with my Thanksgiving dinner. Mash it all up. Yeah, spin on it, Spin on that thing.
Speaker 3: What if?
Speaker 2: What if I have drive mouth? Can can I call you into the bathroom to spit on my toilet?
Speaker 3: In the closer all the way? Should I have entrance music? What a great bit off?
Speaker 5: Like somebody somebody from like corporates in town, Chris is and one stalls Zach and the other and you just hear him talk about Zach.
Speaker 3: Come in here and spit on this.
Speaker 7: Thing right again?
Speaker 2: Together?
Speaker 5: Better?
Speaker 6: Sorry? Summer all right?
Speaker 5: Headlines sports who cares lready one of the Masters St.
Speaker 6: Paul Saints, we who we do love the Saints? So Rory won the Masters.
Speaker 5: The Wolves do square off against the Nuggets starting on Saturday in Denver at two thirty. Again, it's Chris's Christmas today because there are no games in the NBA tonight.
Speaker 6: The play tournament starts tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That's great, man.
Speaker 5: The Wild are going to face Saint Louis tonight and then Anaheim tomorrow, and then their regular season is over. But they do have Dallas to start Round one. We're just waiting for the schedule for that. H Diana Rossini and Mike Rabel stole in the news.
Speaker 6: That's fun.
Speaker 3: By the way, do you see the latest real.
Speaker 5: Quick, because this is kind of I think this is interesting. So the Athletic right New York Times, Yeah, yeah, man, they are quote investigating Diana Rossini and her involvement or her relationship with Mike Vrabel.
Speaker 6: They're trying to figure out if there's anything to all these rumors.
Speaker 5: Conversely, though, people that are yelling on Twitter like, well, this is kind of a crazy double standard that Diana is catching all this heat and Rabel's kind of not right right. Well, I Vrabel has a normally would have a pre draft press conference today the Patriots are having it. Rabel's not attending. Wow, he did last year. This year he's not because he knows everybody. Everybody on the planet doesn't care about the Patriots draft pick. They want to ask him about this, and for now, at least, he's not going to walk into the.
Speaker 6: Fire, So that will be later today, but he will not be there.
Speaker 2: Can you guys be my research for a moment, because I haven't read the story at all. I don't know the answers the is she married? Yes, they are. He's married as well, both are. I haven't even seen the picture. Is it as incriminating as everybody says it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean it's not like they're not like make it out or anything, but they're definitely from reporter to head coach and both are married.
Speaker 6: It's like, all right, got it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I really haven't ye.
Speaker 3: Does it have some cuddles to it? I haven't seen it either.
Speaker 6: It's a tough look.
Speaker 5: Let's just say if you were either spouse and saw that, you'd be like, what is going on here?
Speaker 3: It doesn't look great. We're just together in the game.
Speaker 6: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: It doesn't look like a friendly hug goodbye. It looks like something is weird there.
Speaker 7: So if it happened at the coaches meetings in Arizona where all the other coaches and people around.
Speaker 3: That's one thing.
Speaker 7: And they're at a private adult only resort in Sodona, So in the area.
Speaker 3: Wow, the area address. You can only get through through your room.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah right, I'm just here to spit on some toilets.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's unfortunately. I think they said that her contract was going to get renewed. Hers up in August, So this is probably if you're the New York Times and Athletic, you're like, this might be a good opportunity to be like, it's over. Sorry, we're just not going to renew your contract.
Speaker 5: And obviously the last week or so since he's a photos have come out every interview she's ever done, every weird clip of her ripping her husband and even sarcastically or joking about, oh yeah, we don't you know, we don't do this, or he doesn't like this, or he's average. It's all coming out of the woodwork, and every rumor that's ever been attached to her has just hit the internet. She's been just obliterated for like seven days straight. Yeah, she's having a bad week, and I assume her husband's having a terrible week.
Speaker 3: Terrible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So anyway, lots of fun if you want to watch the drama unfold between Mike Veribillan's.
Speaker 2: I really don't Yeah, you know what I mean. Yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 7: No, Well that you know what, you bring up a good point. I've always expected and just thought that both both female and male reporters will kind of do anything to get a scoop or become friendly with your sources. And I'm not saying that they're all romantic, but I'm like, yeah, I don't know, like it just it's bound to happen, Right. You're close to these people a lot, you rely on them for sources, and you like do things out of the you know, you probably wouldn't normally do, and then one thing leads to another and all of a sudden like that, I don't know, this is not an earth shattering thing.
Speaker 2: Right to see what Pelsaro does.
Speaker 6: WHOA.
Speaker 5: I guess a lot of the things we've been talking about the last sixty minutes. The other thing that this is maybe a little controversial. But the other thing that I think we're realizing it's number one, they're because consenting adults, like again, it's.
Speaker 6: Their private life should it really matter. That's number one.
Speaker 5: Number two is don't you think there's a difference between sports reporting.
Speaker 6: And like political reporting.
Speaker 5: Like if you were if you were investigating political malpractice of some kind or fraud and you're sleeping with somebody for info, I'd be like, this is not great journalistic integrity. If you want to hook up with some dude because you want to find out if you're trading a third round pick, who gives a crap? Like, this isn't life and death. This is sports. So like, I went to journalism school. I'm a journalism major. I think there's a difference. Did you guys think am I nuts or not?
Speaker 3: Sports report?
Speaker 5: We still need journalistic integrity and good journalists and sports are important.
Speaker 6: But this is not life. It's a toy department. It's not life.
Speaker 8: And you're saying, yeah, I'm never going to tell you how I got the job at Vikings Football Sunday, Then.
Speaker 3: Oh we all know, yeah, we know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, everybody he's got a drop to athletic wrote about it.
Speaker 2: His his toes curled so hard, he's got drop foot.
Speaker 11: My god, Sorry, yet, I don't know why I do that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Chat, I love you, man, yours in my bad.
Speaker 9: I'm so sorry, my you God ripped his medical maladies and his sexual orientation in the same sentence.
Speaker 3: But you know, get some whodos to me. Apparent you're quite the love. You know what you're doing?
Speaker 6: All right? Headlines next, this is the power too, mooint you on the fan.
Speaker 1: Cafan welcome some great shows to Mystic Lake Amphitheater. The guests who will be their June twenty fifth, three eleven and dirty Heads will be their July eleventh. You melon or now just me? Okay, just me on July fourteenth. All the details on all of your call of our upcoming shows. Yeah, that's your page KFA dot com cure calendar.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 2: I was just reading some things about the our beloved Minnesota Twins from our guy Aaron Gleman on the Athletic Our buddy who's the catcher helped me out.
Speaker 6: What's the do His name Ryan Jeffers, Ryan Jefferson.
Speaker 2: He started ten of sixteen games. We're already ten percent through the MLB season.
Speaker 3: We're nine and.
Speaker 2: Seven, as you guys know, and uh Jeffers is hidden two seventy but I don't know what a he's got an eight oh five point eight zero five ops. Do you know what OPS stands for? I can't. I can't read these articles a lot of times because I have no idea what the hell they're talking about.
Speaker 6: Place plus slugging on base plus plugging.
Speaker 1: How often they it combines how often they reach base and their ability to hit for power.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, apparently eight oh five is real good. I didn't realize that ten out of sixteen games catching was a lot. But it makes sense because it would hurt your knees. But I don't know how often a catcher starts.
Speaker 6: I guess, well, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, Joe Mauer looked like his his knees are fine walking out with Morgan Wallen.
Speaker 6: Sure, yeah, that looked good.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: How did you go to that show there, Mussy?
Speaker 7: No, I did not.
Speaker 3: I didn't go to either one of the shows.
Speaker 6: You guy, Jared was there and Joe Mauer was there.
Speaker 8: Into that age where you're just like, yeah, yeah, crowds and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, I get it, get it.
Speaker 6: We had a busy weekend anyway, so that couldn't make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I know, yeah, but yeah, but love Lapp, belove Lap belove those those folks are spectacular.
Speaker 3: Yeah, treated our our guy, Walter, very very very kindly.
Speaker 2: Walter Howard was Walter seventeen man. That's a that's a good long run. What was he on Golden What was he?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: He is a shiboo.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so he is a cat with good pr Yeah.
Speaker 6: Basically good good job doggy, good job.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He almost got me incarcerated once. Oh that's uh huh. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So it was a Saturday morning. I'll tell you the story.
Speaker 3: Maybe I have said the story before, but ready of it. This is for Walter.
Speaker 7: So it is a Saturday morning. Kids were at Graham and Grandpa's.
Speaker 8: So I get the elbow of it's your turn from the wife and Walters to go outside. So I walk him out the backyard. Of course I don't have any clothes on, because that's what you want to do when your kids are gone.
Speaker 2: When you say naked, completely naked, you went outside, No I didn't.
Speaker 3: I opened up the sliding last door and let Walter out.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, Now we had just literally got the door the day before, so it was not really certain about the locking mechanism.
Speaker 3: Which is a key to this story. So he's out there, he does his business.
Speaker 8: Now I'm trying to get him to come back in mind you, I'm just like, door open, just a little bit, just naked, and like, yeah, sound, I want to wake anybody up.
Speaker 7: It's nine o'clock on a Saturday summertime.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful. I shut the door to go get him, and I hear the click.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, And now.
Speaker 8: I'm standing in my backyard, hed buck naked. I have to run out through the gate around the garage as fast as I can, and then I'm gonna go hit the code because I don't have my phone on me where when I keep it any rate, And I don't want to yell at at Christy upstairs because then people will hear me, you know what's going on out there.
Speaker 3: So you know.
Speaker 7: How freaking slow a garage door opened.
Speaker 8: So when you're standing there butt naked, and you have to hit the code second time because first time you're panicking so much you got it wrong. Yeah, So I'm Indiana jonesing this thing just sliding underneath.
Speaker 7: It would barely open.
Speaker 8: Then then then I go back in the house. I go back to the sliding glass door. I open it up. Let Walter in and the little bastard took a crap right in the house after all that, after all that, yep, so yeah, wow, that's the hell of a story.
Speaker 6: Walter was a blast, and Walter's a good boy.
Speaker 7: I almost got arrested.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it would have been really bad.
Speaker 7: At nine o'clock on a Saturday morning.
Speaker 3: Did any of your neighbors ever text you? No?
Speaker 7: No, no.
Speaker 8: And we have a lot of walking dog people, and you know, people are exercising our neighborhood quite a bit.
Speaker 3: So I was pretty surprised that as I'm just sitting there trying to hit the code.
Speaker 5: I don't know what Walter looks like, but I have in my mind, I have a picture of those dogs that have like those big, thick, like white, kind of like mustache looking faces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, Walter should have a mustache.
Speaker 6: Yeah you know what I mean. There's no doubt about.
Speaker 10: That nice thick white mustache. Maybe a cigarette or a cigar of some kind. Yeah, and lady in the tramp, so good child.
Speaker 3: Walter tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's telling that story right now.
Speaker 3: You should have seen.
Speaker 2: I did it, guys. I got him locked down, almost got him arrested.
Speaker 5: He's telling the story differently that we say that guy am the door.
Speaker 6: He did it on purpose. He's trying to show it off to the neighbors.
Speaker 3: And then I really dance.
Speaker 6: I was mad at him. Sorry, I went back inside and crapping the floor.
Speaker 2: You guys ever seen an Australian cattle dog. Yeah, can you picture that in your head?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Apparently they are one of the toughest and smartest dogs on earth. They're a cross between a British herder and a wild Australian dingo. No, an Australian cattle dog. One of the smartest dogs on earth, a dingo. M I just saw that this morning during what really matters, and I brought to mind.
Speaker 5: Seems like all the dogs that are required to control other.
Speaker 10: Animals seem to be very smart. Yeah, they understand the strategy of keeping.
Speaker 7: Them in line.
Speaker 6: They got a job, you know, they give them a purpose. Dog. My dogs don't do s They do nothing. Yeah, same nothing. They bark zero to society.
Speaker 3: They can bark at other dogs and other people walking.
Speaker 6: By the house and that's about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they can ruined my yard, well they can do that.
Speaker 2: They can't do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure, danelill do that.
Speaker 9: Well yea.
Speaker 7: Man, Well no, she no. It's not about the like the poop and the pea so much. It's like the fact that diggers she well, she no, she knows the you know, she knows the invisible fence line. And so when people walk by the house, she just does like hot laps back and forth.
Speaker 3: You know, she's like running killers.
Speaker 6: Back and forth across her yard, just kicking up dirt.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, there's like she's created like a warning track of just dirt and so there's no grass there.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: It's like depressing when you go to the zoo and you see a polar bear that just basically walks.
Speaker 10: From one corner to the other and then one corner to the other. Yeah, for the rest of time, for the rest of time, that's your for us to be like, hey, look a bear.
Speaker 3: Cute neat all?
Speaker 10: Right, next exhibit, These of your dogs are running and having fun, and it's the illusion of freedom because the invisible fend.
Speaker 6: They don't know there's a fence. They just know that they're not supposed.
Speaker 2: To do they even know the concept of freedom? That is the question.
Speaker 6: And I hope so.
Speaker 7: My dogs don't the dogs or animals in the zoo all of them probably neither, probably either.
Speaker 5: This is depressing time for headlines. Headlines all right. I don't know how many times this has happened. Maybe somebody can google this quickly, but man, there's something about this that just feels off. Tell me, if you guys hate this as much as I do. Tonight on ABC American Idol.
Speaker 6: Right, no big deal, then that's your channel. ABC.
Speaker 5: Tonight on American Idol, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame class of twenty twenty six gets revealed.
Speaker 6: Oh welcome, Oh okay. Interestingly a weird thing.
Speaker 5: I don't know why it feels weird that American Idol right well is announcing the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: There are many viable entertainment sources that have anything to do with music anymore.
Speaker 3: That the Voice.
Speaker 7: When they pull as many numbers as viewership numbers as they do on that show, it's I'm sure the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is like, beg please, right, please please make this unnouncement on your air.
Speaker 2: Did you ever go there when we were in Cleveland there, Ben No, I loved it, man. It's not as big as I thought I was gonna be. Really, but it's pretty cool. I really loved it. But I love music, you know.
Speaker 5: Is the is the dude from Minnesota? Still in the season tongue set?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: How many? How many are we down to eleven?
Speaker 7: Okay, so we're getting lest I mean, he's basically top ten.
Speaker 5: He's got like a this is not exactly right, but he's kind of got like a Zach brownish kind of not country field.
Speaker 6: I don't even know.
Speaker 3: It's definitely a country.
Speaker 6: I think it's full country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 7: It's he sounds a lot like Stapleton, Okay in that in that vibe, got the beard going, Yeah, got the beard, the hair and all that stuff, and so it is rock and roll night. It'll be interesting to see if he can sort of break out of that range a little bit and show a little bit more enthusiasm on stage with his uh, his talent, because he's very talented. But yeah, we've had him on the show many times. He and Kelly Hanson become like fast friends. So we're we're all cheering for him and hopefully he can he can keep going the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go for it, man.
Speaker 5: Today's National Scrabble Day. You guys play scrabble.
Speaker 2: Nope, never have, not even one time in my life. Yeah, not one, not even one time in my life. It's the weirdest thing I've never done it. Letters and words are not our friends. Back in Indiana, we don't also play math.
Speaker 7: So like Rummy Cube would not be a game that you guys, I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 6: That's a really fun never played that. You love that game? Have you on the room that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You could?
Speaker 6: Yeah, have got the tiles right?
Speaker 7: With tiles, it's basically have you played Rummy or Gin Rummy just car when I was young?
Speaker 6: Game?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's basically the same thing with tiles.
Speaker 2: Isn't it Rummy five hundred? Is that the same thing?
Speaker 6: Oh no, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think so.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe I think that's Gin, isn't it? Jen Rummy is five hundred?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 6: I guess I thought you were just looking at your water bottle.
Speaker 2: That's a rumor.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 6: I don't either.
Speaker 7: I love you can gim to drink? Yeah, oh no, god, it's one of my favorite. Just lick a tree for grud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you had bad. The thing is it's somewhere you've had bad. You've had bad Jim.
Speaker 7: If you're an adult and you and you still don't like Gin, it's because we all grew up with bad Jim. It's the same thing with tequila.
Speaker 3: Tequila is so good, you just have to have a good Yeah.
Speaker 8: But tequila is like that college thing where you know you have something in college and you can never go back to.
Speaker 2: That's Chat Daniels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's Canadian Club for me.
Speaker 2: Oh I just talk about.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a violent exit with the Canadian Club.
Speaker 5: Can we do doghouse Radio for a second, please? So my wife, like a year or so ago, got me one of those like semi pretty like pretty nice scrabble boards because she knew that I played it growing up and hadn't played it them all, and she's like cool, And she also hadn't really played scrabble growing up.
Speaker 6: She she's like, I'll try.
Speaker 5: So I think we've played, like I don't know, fifteen times, and this is where the doghouse Radio comes in. I'm fifteen to zero against her, But tell me you don't relate to this a little bit. She was complaining once to our neighbors that it's not real fun anymore because I win every time, and she her exact words were something like, well, it's not fun because like he tries to get like the triple words scores and the double word scores, so it's like it's not even close.
Speaker 3: So strategy.
Speaker 5: So what she's saying is I try to score points, and that's why it's no fun because she just tries to spell the biggest words possible that like, never make an attempt at the triple word score, the double letter score, doesn't doesn't worry.
Speaker 6: About those extra little tiles. That's the whole game. The whole game.
Speaker 3: Is is that's it. You can't even throw one for just to give me. She just every game you play.
Speaker 5: So she just hates that I try and she doesn't, and that's why I win. So I'm not even very good at it. I just try, and somehow that's my.
Speaker 7: Fat I hate those Golden State Warriors because they just.
Speaker 3: Shoot threes, right, because they're worth more.
Speaker 7: Because they're worth more once you get it down on the paint like you're supposed.
Speaker 3: To do in basketball. With Angie, I think you need to throw one just, you know, give her a bone.
Speaker 10: I'm not playing scrabble for an hour or an hour and a half just to throw the game.
Speaker 3: Why even play you.
Speaker 6: Play to win the game.
Speaker 3: Muzz No, yeah, muzz. With that, I bid you.
Speaker 2: Good bye, my friend, goodbye, my love, my love the journey with you today. Thank you for I really covered at Yeah, we did.
Speaker 7: One particular area for sure.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 2: Well you guys know now, don't you?
Speaker 7: Yep?
Speaker 6: Hey Cork, Yes, and I love you by bam.
Speaker 2: I was just reading that that the game for the Timberwolves at Denver game one this weekend Saturday? Is it two thirty? Yeah, and it's also only on Amazon Prime. Oh didn't know that, Yeah, because there are no local telecasts for first round NBA playoff games anymore.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that, right, because Marnie said that last week that, yeah, this is the first time that even the normally they they get the first round. The teams get the first round and then it goes national after that. But yeah, we don't even get the first round here. Of course, you want to write to Amazon.
Speaker 2: You want to listen to Alan Horton anyway, sure right here on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get him and Jim Pete together. We normally have to wait for the second round because Gym is usually doing TV. So we have him and Jim Pete together and that's a wonderful broadcast.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, those guys are great. Is it weird that there's an NBA team that has a pair of stars that have been together for ten years?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 10: And don't say, let me think about this, a pair of stars for ten years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I must be borgs. I've been reading about basketball for the last ten minutes.
Speaker 10: I mean, well, Draymond and stuff have been together probably ten years.
Speaker 6: It's not those two.
Speaker 2: It's not those two that I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: This is a playoff team.
Speaker 2: It's specifically the team we're playing.
Speaker 6: Murray's been there ten year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nicolo Yo djok wow, I did not think they've been there for ten been together center joke whatever. And Jamal Murray have been teammates for a decade now.
Speaker 6: Jeez.
Speaker 5: I don't know why I thought Murray was more like in that seven eight range ten years already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't think NBA players stayed on one team for that long anymore.
Speaker 5: Well, if you're really good and you get the max contracts, you don't have a lot of incentive to leave.
Speaker 2: That good point. Yeah, many, we haven't been good against them this year until now. Yep, maybe or not. Let's go who knows. Okay, there's my basketball breakdown. You're welcome.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen this video yet, but you guys, remember last week we talked about the other video of the McDonald's CEO awkwardly eating the big arch and then he got a whole bunch of hate online going like you didn't even bite it? Yeah, and then he had just denied being a vegan or a vegetarian.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I haven't seen this yet, but now I guess there's a new video of him awkwardly eating nuggets.
Speaker 6: Have you guys see me yet?
Speaker 5: I don't even know what that means you, but now I want to see what, Like, does this guy just not eat McDonald's food.
Speaker 2: He probably doesn't. I don't know it doesn't. I don't know. The way they describe it because I read about it too, is it looks like he's never eating food before, right.
Speaker 5: So like somebody from McDonald should say, let's stop filming him eating.
Speaker 6: Maybe take him off camera? Is he is he a lizard person or something?
Speaker 2: He's like it fed through a feeding tube. I have no idea.
Speaker 5: Let's all experience this together, Okay, And if you're not driving a car right now, let's all do this together.
Speaker 6: Let's google McDonald McDonald's nuggets slash watch and I'm going to go in there right now. Let's let me too.
Speaker 5: Let's let's see how weird this is, because studio, when you hear somebody awkwardly eats nuggets, I'm trying to even think what that would look like in my head, Like what does it mean to awkwardly eat chicken nuggets?
Speaker 2: Okay, cavan dot com slash waight, hang on.
Speaker 6: I'm almost there. You there, I'm trying to find it here. Let's have a ship heared experience.
Speaker 2: Shall we don't forget to get down to tomorrow night Dictionary night down at cchs Field and uh say hi, do chat blt the new uh the new pig mascot for Saint Paul's Day's I love it chat blt as we play the Lehigh Valley Iron.
Speaker 6: Pigs this week.
Speaker 2: The Iron Pig, yes, the Triple A affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies.
Speaker 6: All right, I'm locked and loaded. Tell me when you guys are.
Speaker 8: Ironically, there's a commercial on this video for Domino's leading into the McDonald's CEO.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that makes it viral, man, find it zacho? Uh yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: Problemise it's from a TikTok and it won't load on my computer for some reason.
Speaker 6: I found you the actual video.
Speaker 7: It's from here we go.
Speaker 6: Let's see this, so it's experiences together.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen. I can't even imagine what he looks like in person. Oh that's not what I thought he'd look like. He looks like the comedian who saw my.
Speaker 5: House there we go. Oh he does kind of look like Tommy Ryman got the glasses. Oh my god, I don't CEO win a viral.
Speaker 2: And yeah, look at him. He is not enjoying that.
Speaker 5: Oh that's the other guy. That's the CEO, that one right there without the guy without the glasses.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, he Oh my god, he.
Speaker 3: Is not enjoying that at all.
Speaker 2: He's never had him. No, he's never had a McNugget.
Speaker 6: He's trying not to make here he is with the arch.
Speaker 5: That wasn't as bad as I thought. He's kind of got like an awkward face. He is, But that wasn't bad. I thought it was going to be really weird.
Speaker 2: That wasn't like eating in front of people.
Speaker 6: I certainly don't, right, you know, I mean, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was ready as I was ready to bury him. That's not that weird. Am I the only one?
Speaker 2: I mean, he's a weird looking dude, but so am I.
Speaker 3: It was how he was holding the French fry for a while there.
Speaker 6: That was.
Speaker 2: When I found it. When I did that monster energy taste test, I look weird drinking from a straw.
Speaker 6: I'll never do that on camera.
Speaker 2: Sure, yep, I look mildly sexual when I'm drinking from a stroke.
Speaker 5: That's hot, all right, So free advice to everybody at McDonald's corporate.
Speaker 6: No muck bang videos with the CEO this week.
Speaker 2: Let's muck bang any let's not.
Speaker 6: Let's not have him eat on camera.
Speaker 5: For Andrew the Giant, you guys are familiar with that, he goes rip Andre the Giant. Andre the Giant was drafted into the French army in nineteen sixty five.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that. Wow, they didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think it might have been automatic back then.
Speaker 5: But he couldn't enlist because they didn't have shoes that were big enough, bunks that were long enough, or trenches that were deep enough.
Speaker 2: My god, that is a huge bitch do you know what else is weird about that? I was just listening to a podcast Roald Dahl. Yeah, familiar, the guy who wrote Willy Wonka and James and giant stuff like that. He was six foot six.
Speaker 6: Did not know that he flew for the Royal Air Force.
Speaker 2: That's a huge bitch, and got shot down a number of times, to the point where they took him out of the Air Force because his head stuck up above the windshield and the plane.
Speaker 6: Oh, I mean, how does that even happen?
Speaker 5: If I want you to say, like, how about you just don't get to go up in the plane.
Speaker 8: Here's like when they're dragging Kareem out of the cockpit there from the airport.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. So they put him, they took him out of the Royal air Force core and they put him in the m I six with the guy who wrote James Bond. So Roald Dahl and and the guy who wrote James Bond, we're both in m I six at the same time during World War Two.
Speaker 6: I'm blanking on that guy's name.
Speaker 2: If you said it, I know, damn it. Anyway, as we looked at.
Speaker 6: Something brad not not Bradbury, the hell was that guy's name. I think that did.
Speaker 2: Fleming and and Roald Dahl's job, I kid you not. At one point in m I six was was to seduce American women whose husbands could talk could get the United States into World War two, so he would go and have an affair with a wife whose husband had something to do with the United States getting involved in WORL War two.
Speaker 5: So is there a chance that Diana Rossini's just trying to start World War three?
Speaker 6: That could be.
Speaker 3: Zero.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it did in Vrabel's house.
Speaker 3: Well, you got to have some serious to be able to pull that off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, some serious games.
Speaker 2: Six foot six.
Speaker 6: Though you walk in, you're already like above the rest.
Speaker 5: Hey, roll Doll, nice name, by the way, But number two, we're gonna have to ask you to sleep with.
Speaker 6: A whole bunch of people. Fine, I guess, I guess for our country. The country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just not as long as I don't have to deal with their chocolate factory.
Speaker 5: You guys like Taco Bell, Yeah, yeah, absolutely, speaking of their nuggets, their Diablo dusted crispy chicken nuggets arrive later this week.
Speaker 6: Come on, I didn't. But that's just very very spicy, is at the idea.
Speaker 3: To believe that's the Diablo nominated tacos. Just stick with that. Two in the morning, let's go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, leave the chicken to the pros, which is raising canes right right. I do wish I've got all rush canes this weekend.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I wish every place was open late on weekends. There's nothing worse than driving home from a gig and only having one choice same.
Speaker 5: That's why a lot of the I was playing cards over the weekend and a lot of the spots on the way home closed. But canes open till one really hit it up at like twelve forty was the best. The one on the grove, the one that's uh, what is it is that Brooklyn, the one that's off of six ten.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right right right right open till one.
Speaker 2: No kidding, boy, they got everything right there in the little area.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Man, late night canes hits hard. That's a great idea. It was awesome.
Speaker 8: Nothing worse though. On a Sunday you really want to go get some Chick fil A. Yeah, they happen, happen, it happens. We try and you're like, oh man, the line's so little, this is gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: We were in Vegas last week and uh well, walk to in and out and it was closed because it was Easter Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was shot this year by how many places were closed on Easter Sunday. It just seemed like that we're way more than normal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I tried to go Target. I told you guys this last week. I tried to go Target. It was close. I was like, that's not legal. Target's got to be open. I got to clean my bum.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Find people that don't like Easter and have them work on Sunday. Yeah, not that tough. Come on Target, not that tough. It's it's not that tough.
Speaker 5: Get in there throwing a maroon ish looking shirt, right, and your throwing a gopher shirt and tell everybody it's red and.
Speaker 6: Let's call it a day. Yeah, come on now, let me save my five percent. Let me go home. Still love that red card?
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 6: Save me a fortune over the years.
Speaker 5: A man in Florida is going viral because he went on a rant on social media about he went to outback steakhouse and ordered a chicken salad and a glass of water and it was twenty five dollars.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: And he says that in the name steakhouse getting chicken, and he said quote, So I was brutally reminded why I don't go out to eat anymore. Right, twenty five dollars for a chicken, salads too much?
Speaker 2: And water?
Speaker 6: He drank water. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also in Vegas, I went to uh one of my favorite spots, out back steakhouse, right, and it was more expensive there than the restaurant I had lunch at in the Venetian the next day.
Speaker 6: God real, where is there an outback on the strip?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: On the strip?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 6: Two of them?
Speaker 1: There's one on the southern side by like the Coca Cola store. Oh, and then there's another one in the upstairs part of Casino Royale.
Speaker 5: No wonder, I haven't seen that one come home stairs?
Speaker 6: Who goes to upstairs at Casino Royale.
Speaker 1: I know it's a wonderful little spot, but what else is up three ninety nine foot long hot dog, an old Billy Hill's sports book.
Speaker 2: Look on no Hands?
Speaker 1: That costs you more than three nine for that.
Speaker 2: The show's almost over, so you're never gonna be able to see today. But Court, you're gonna love this so much. I just sent you video on YouTube of a guy being attacked by a polar bear. Go On, he is inside of a glass. I've seen that, I've never seen him. He gets batted around for like forty minutes. Yeah, this bear wants to eat him so bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's it's thinking of it's the equivalent of a shark cage. It's a like a glass and steel kind of like not but yeah, enclosure. So it's it's completely open in terms of a vision, so anything can see in there's right, and the bear season and just bats it around for like forty minutes.
Speaker 6: He wants in. The bears like, I want to eat you.
Speaker 2: He can't believe he can't eat him.
Speaker 6: Right, He's very frustrated the glass. He's like starving.
Speaker 5: Yeah, polar bear is one of the only animals on the planet that true see us as food and they want to eat us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wants it.
Speaker 6: He wants it.
Speaker 5: So that's that's the equivalent of putting that goat in the t rex enclosure and just chaining it up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the t rex goes and eats it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but Bear's like, I don't understand why I'm not currently getting this.
Speaker 6: He's very frustrated.
Speaker 3: That guy had a completely soil.
Speaker 2: And it's kind of cute until you think about the fact that the bear's trying to eat them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yep, not again, not like a shark that will bump the cage, going what's going on in there? Sharks are truly just curious, like is this food? That bear is one hundred percent sure everything? Oh, this is food. I just can't get in there. And why can't I get in there?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 6: It's a it's a fun wash times. You don't have to watch all forty minutes. You can just watch for thirty.
Speaker 5: To sixty seconds and get the gist of it.
Speaker 2: But man, it's the one I sent you is a short one.
Speaker 5: It's I would not want to be in there for sixty seconds, even if you feel safe. It's he's he's a gen'al a foot away and trying to get in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got a coke ready to go, just to wash you down.
Speaker 3: It's so a durable for the holidays.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's so adorable right now that bear's looking at that dude like this is like the top.
Speaker 6: Floor of Casino Royale.
Speaker 3: I'm starving?
Speaker 6: Must you? An American treasure.
Speaker 3: Are you guys?
Speaker 6: See your body must It's your turn to pick. Buddy, it's your turn to pick. It's your turn, must pick.
Speaker 2: Finish wiping in.
Speaker 5: Anytime, Buddy, it's your turn.
Speaker 6: That's a pretty good impression of yourself.
Speaker 10: Ninety noon is next Powers It returns tomorrow at five thirty to nine.
Speaker 6: Seen, I already have a running for day.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a great day. Go get it.