Speaker 1: The twentieth. Great to have you with us here on the Morning Show. And you know we've had Steve Raleigh on a number of times, his wife Julie Raleigh on a number of times, and today Julie is with us, joined by Bob Finley, and we're going to get into a story which has a pretty pressing, pretty pressing time frame because tomorrow there is a zoning examiner overseeing a hearing tomorrow, October the twenty first, at ten am that has to do with a major issue and how it could affect Maddie's house. So we'll get to that here in just a second. I want to start with Julie Raleigh. Julie, you and your husband Steve lost your daughter Maddie to suicide a number of years ago. You've opened Maddie's Health to try and help those who are struggling with mental health, debating suicide, all these kinds of things. It has become such an important part of the mount Air Airy and to so many not only teens and youth, but also others who are looking for a place to share experiences things they're going through. But now all of a sudden you're facing some kind of a challenge to that, Julie, talk about that for a minute.
Speaker 2: Please, yes, oh.
Speaker 3: Tom, thank you so much for having us on. Can I give you a little history of pal Crosley Estate. It was in the sixties the Franciscan Sisters of the Core transformed the campus into a beautiful setting of healing. They got the property from actually Poll Crosley and they built a state of the heart at Citity Art Hospital known as Providence. They also built a cancer treatment center, the first holistic health center which was actually Pinecroft, and a daycare center for the employees that In two thousand, Mercy Health approached the sisters and they continued the vision of healing and they changed Providence Hospital's name to Mercy Health not Area, and we are on that campus. And twenty eleven the Mercy Health and the Sisters entrusted the pal Crosley Estate to the Cincinnati Preservation Association and they gave it to them for a dollar to continue stewarding and be benefiting the public, to continue the history of the of the mansion. And now we're up against this issue with the Preservation Association put it on the market for two point four million dollars and Mattie's House. We put competitive bids up to two million dollars and now it is under contract with a couple that wants to turn it into a boutique hotel, a spa. They want to build ten cabins in the woods behind the beautiful Serene Lakes that we take care of and is a big part of our programming at Mattie's South. And they are also want to build a restaurant with a rooftop bar, completely counterintuitive to what Glenwood Behavioral Health Hospital does and what Maddie's House and the young adults that we serve, and we have over eighteen hundred members that use our free services, and this.
Speaker 1: If they rezone it and I'll get to Bob Finley here in a second, help me Julie with us. If indeed the rezoning passes, it would it would change the way you can even get into Maddie's House.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yes, they they're threatening to deny our access. We have a shared eavement that takes us to Maddie's House right now, But if the purchase goes through and the zoning variance goes through, that road would convert to the new couple. They would own it and preventing us from having access to get to use our home, which, like I said, over eighteen hundred young adults use their services every month, and we're saving lives, we're changing lives, and this this would bring in temptation, disruption, and complete exclusion. There's something that we are battling tomorrow morning at the Zoning Commission meeting.
Speaker 1: All right, Bob Finley is a neighbor who lives in the Powell Crosley sun So I'm actually a hunting lodge there, and Bob walk walk us through this. For somebody who knows nothing about this, you know a lot about it. Please share with us the impact that you believe that this would make if indeed this purchase goes through.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Tom, thanks for having me on. You know, my wife and I we live directly across the street from the Pinecroft mansion, you know, in the house that he built for his son, you know, Maddie's houses, in the house that he built for his daughter, and you know, we're really concerned about the impact that would have on the community and preserving the historical Pinecroft mansion. You know, the developers have are inexperienced, have no prior experience, rehabbing or preserving historic properties, run a hospitality or event centers.
Speaker 2: But the one thing that we're really.
Speaker 4: Concerned about is the safety and privacy of not only the people at Maddie's house in Glenwood, but the neighborhood. You know, they're proposing putting cabins in the woods that's not even attached to the mansion. It has a separate entrance on Kipling Avenue. So we're really worried about the security and privacy of the surrounding community, let alone rooftop bar you know, that could be up operating into the early mornings. So those are some of the things that we're concerned about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know the thing that when we were talking about this beforehand, that and look, maybe this is all perfectly on the up and up. I'm sure it is, or other wise there would be a stink about this in some other building in general. But I'm just having a hard time, Bob Julie. I don't know which one of you could answer this question, but I have a hard time understanding how the Powell, Crawsley and the Franciscan Sisters of the Poor can get into an agreement with the Cincinnati Preservation Association for one dollar right to basically, you know, in good faith, ensure that it's preserved the stewardship and the benefit of the public. And then how the CPA can turn around and put this on the market for any amount of money, much less two point four million dollars can either one of you speak to that? Is that perfectly legal? Is that normal? Have you ever heard of it before?
Speaker 3: Well, I've never heard one that.
Speaker 4: Oh go ahead, Bob, Well, I'll tell you what. I was on a focus group, a community focus group that the sisters formed when they or decide to leave the Providence Hospital property. And you know, they sought input and at no time did anyone ever consider selling it to a for profit organization that would not be serving the community, that would have bar hotel and you know, residents of you out in the woods.
Speaker 2: It was under no consideration.
Speaker 4: So it's really kind of surprising that the Sinsini Preservation Association, you know, would consider this sale.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Julie, Yeah there there.
Speaker 3: I know that John Starts with the CEO of Monsecus Mercy Health did put a call into CPA and said, do the right thing, transfer it to Maddie's House. We want to create a wellness community, you know, the lack we we need. We have enough bars, we have enough restaurants, we have enough hotels, but we are lacking in mental health support for our community. I got a call from doctor Smarca not too long ago. She had twelve kids basically kids thirteen to nineteen in her Morgue that had taken their life. This is unacceptable and we need to do more as a community. And Mattie's House is doing what we can. Glenn Wood is doing it. We have a great We work hand in hand. They go into the inpatient hospital right there on campus. They referred to Mattie's House for our free service services to continue building that road to healthy and that's exactly what we're doing. And that's exactly what that campus is for. Our house was known by the Sisters. They named it the House of Peace. The property was meant to bring peace. That's what it does. But this disruption of a hotel project, and like Bob said, Cabins in the Woods, the safety factor, the you know, having alcohol, you know, being able to be carried through the campus, which would cause huge triggers for the community that we serve and just that could be life or death for them, exactly, absolutely life or death.
Speaker 2: And I think it's worth noting.
Speaker 1: And you just said it, Julie, but I think it's worth noting, and I brought it up when we started this conversation. I mean, you guys aren't looking for some handout here. I mean the bottom line is, when you found out that this property had gone up for sale, you guys actually were able to bid on this in a competitive bid up to.
Speaker 2: Two million dollars.
Speaker 1: So obviously you guys are saying, hey, look, here's what we're doing. The track record and the history of this we've laid out already, and so we want to continue to do good things, really good things for a lot of people in our area.
Speaker 2: And we were willing to pay for it.
Speaker 1: But over three hundred thousand dollars in this bid that it's ultimately and all of this obviously is contingent upon this being rezoned for this couple that is buying it.
Speaker 2: You guys weren't looking for some handout here.
Speaker 3: No, No, we had wonderful donors that put pledges in to get us up to that two million dollars. It's amazing the outcry the families that support us, you know our fun I know, Tom, you've been part of one of our fund raising events that you know, you're a great dad. Marty Brenneman, you know, took on the punches and throws, you know, doing the roast and tales from out of South. So we're constantly fundraising, but our donors are committed. They're committed family member members that have lost someone to suicide or an overdose, and just just other community and nonprofits and foundations. And we were able to secure up to two million dollars cash cash I'm two to give to the sins I Preservation so that we could take on the property so we could continue our services benefiting the community for mental health services here in the Tri States.
Speaker 1: And again, if I would assume if somebody wanted to reach out to the zoning examiner, that is David Sturkey. And like you said, this hearing is scheduled for tomorrow morning at ten am. Do you have any idea how somebody might reach out to him if they would like to express how they feel about this whole thing.
Speaker 3: Oh please, it's on the website. They can go to the Zone inc Commission's website and reach out to David Sturkey. We are having a watch party for numerous members of the community where we live. They're very old and you know this is all on a zoom call tomorrow, and so so many of them have reached out to Glenwood and Matty South saying we don't know how to do zoom, we don't even own a computer. So the Zoning Commission did prove us to do a party, an event at Matty's South so these neighbors could come. So if there's any neighbors that are listening to this and they need to come over to be heard and be part of it, we are hosting a breakfast at Mattei's South from nine to ten. At ten o'clock we will be zooming in with the Zoning Commission and David Sturkey and the rest of the commission to see what they have to say talk about our concerns.
Speaker 1: Bob Finley, Julie Roley Camp, thank you both enough, keep on fighting the good fight and we're rooting for you tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: Thanks for your time today, Oh, thank you so very much.
Speaker 1: Absolutely all right, let's check the roadways one more time here and see what's happening out there, Chuck, how are things at eight twenty two A? My friends starting to settle down just a bit, A couple of problems. This from the UC Health Tramphic Center Mammogram Saved Lives called five one three five eight four Pink to schedule your annual mammogram with UC Hell's expert team. That's five one three five eight four pink won the accident southbound seventy one near the Reagan Highway left hand side. The traffics backing up to two seventy five delayed times, falling closer to the ten minute mark. Northbound four seventy one running a bit heavy from before Memorial northbound seventy five clearing out. The heaviest traffic at the moment is between Buttermilk and Dixie inbound seventy four is looking better too. From Montana, Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred WLW all look at our WCPO nine first Warning forecast presented by K J.
Speaker 2: Jacobs. It is a glorious morning out there.
Speaker 1: We're up to forty four degrees and we're getting under Sunny's guys, up to sixty four degrees today. Lots of sunshine it's nice outside tonight. There is a possibility of an isolated shower, and it's possible that could carry into the morning hours tomorrow. But then all of that will blow out of here. It'll be sunshine again tomorrow, a little warmer, up to sixty seven degrees.
Speaker 2: Clear Tomorrow night low forty four.
Speaker 1: Then Wednesday we're going to be sunny, but are high is only fifty seven degrees. We got the Bengals report coming up here in a minute. Our who Day today and then at eight thirty eight Mondays with Marty the Hall of Famer Marty Brenneman, fresh back from Spain and Portugal and points and ports around the world. Eight twenty fours, seven hundred WLW. All right, mister Penny, I'm going to say a word, and you tell me the first thing that pops into your mind. Smart scotch loan, Funny Scott's loan, reliable Scott's loan.
Speaker 2: Mister Penny, you have to stop answering Scott's loan. Okay, I'll try doc favorite Scott's loan, mister Penny. Ey, I try get out right back Scott's loan. Listening can become habit for me.
Speaker 1: Join me Scott'sloan This morning at nine on seven hundred WLW scotch.
Speaker 2: Loan, Mister Penny. This report is sponsored by Ohio eight one one Call before you dig Earn Money minute on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: This is a Bloomberg Money Minute. Amazon Web Services experienced an outage this morning that affected a number of companies around the world. Amazon is the most popular cloud provider globally, underpinning a large chunk of the Internet. Amazon Web Services accounts for about a third of the cloud market, meaning any outage has a major ripple effect. Amazon says the service has recovered. Turning to trading, stocks are kicking off the week with gains. The US and China returned to the negotiating table this week over trade frictions are easing and that's helping to boost sentiment. SMP futures a rising twenty one points down, futures gaining ninety and workers say having DEI on a resume can be a career killer. Just a few years ago, working in diversity, equity and inclusion made a person a hot commodity in corporate America. DEI specialist tell Bloomberg they're getting fewer interviews new postings for diversity roles have been approximately cut in half this year from twenty nineteen, according to Ravellio Labs, Accordney Donahope Bloomberg Radio.
Speaker 2: Hi, here we go a little were Wolves of London.
Speaker 1: He was just in London, so why not introduce Marty Brenneman as one of the were Wolves of London. Did you hear this song when you were in London at all? Marty Brenneman in the were Wolves of London from the late Great warren Zevon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that warren Zvon is late and great, no question about that. But no, that song has gone by, just like so many others have ass through and rarely ever is heard again.
Speaker 1: Well, but you, I mean you have become obviously you couldn't declare citizenship, but you have been a pretty regular there in London.
Speaker 6: Well, we like London. I'm a man who's a big fan of London. I'm a big fan of London. That's of all the places I've been in Europe, that's my favorite city. And so we're naturally attracted to it. And we had a good stay there. We stayed in a hotel excuse me, right by Pancras station, which is a major train station in London. You walk out the door and you're in the train station, which is cool because we take a lot of trains there. We're a big fan of the underground and trains because traffic is obviously what you would expect to be in London. But I like the city, I like the people. I ain't crazy about the food. I've probably starved to death within three months, but you can find places to eat there that would be more tuned into what your likes are. So I just like the city. It's clean, it's friendly, they love Americans, obviously, and I just enjoy being there.
Speaker 1: You know, the last time we caught up with you, you were in Lisbon and you had just left Barcelona. Speaking of food, right, and you really liked Lisbon Barcelona. You sounded kind of lukewarm. Maybe a little warmer than lukewarm, but about lukewarm.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day. What was the food like in those stops?
Speaker 1: Because you know, people say a lot of great things about both of those cities, both of those countries, Spain, Portugal, et cetera. But how was it dining If people are thinking about going.
Speaker 6: Over there, well, I think it all based on what your tastes are you know, you can order dishes that are probably prepared in a Spanish way or a Portuguese way that may be alien to you, but I mean the basic dishes of beef and chicken and things of that nature are fine. I think the food there, Although I don't know that. There was so much hype involved about Barcelona and Spain for us that I felt like, probably it was a bit of a comdown based on what I expected. Portugal was everything I thought it would be. In Moore, I mean, it's just Lisbon is just a great, great city, clean and there's no negative about the city that we could find. And then we went, interestingly enough, we went to Tangiers in Morocco, and of all the places that we traveled, that's in one country where we felt like we were truly, without any doubt in a foreign country. You can find things in Spain and Portugal and England and other places that you go that may give you just a slight feel of home, but that was completely alien. It's an interesting city, it's an interesting history, and what I find domin this is bad. This is terrible to say because it's a typical American comment. You have preconceived notions about places and how they're going to be. And then when like us, we're on a cruise ship and you know, they travel all night to get to port and be there at eight o'clock in the morning so you can get off, but you have an idea about what it's going to look like, and naturally, it's unfortunate that the mindset is that it's not going to be nearly as modern as we are. Honest to God, it's amazing how these cities show up in your mindset to make you change your thinking about places like that. I know, back if they come here, they naturally are going to be expecting something lavish and over the top, and skyscraper after skyscraper are things that they may not see in their country, and so they're not surprised. They may be overwhelmed by it, but they're not surprised because their expectations are so high when they come to the United States. But in my case, and I apologize if it offends people, you have a certain expectation that's not nearly as high as what it turns out to be. So I think you get a better appreciation of some of these places if you were going to map out a trip to the Europe and somebody said, you played put eight countries that you want to go. I promise you Morocco would not be one of them. But it was. It was very, very impressive. It really truly was.
Speaker 1: All Right, I want to shift gears for a minute to the performance the other night in the National League Championship Series by Shohei Otani. I don't know how much you got to watch, if at all time difference. Okay, when you think about one man and the history of baseball, which is you know, I mean off the charts, oozes, bleeds history and postseason after postseason, regular season, et cetera. The players, the names, the moments. Is it's not even close, right, This was the greatest single performance of any game ever played, regular season or postseason game in the history of baseball.
Speaker 2: Would you agree with that one hundred percent?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you have to also have to throw in the circumstances. And we're not talking about a June third game. You know that might not mean anything. You're talking about a big time postseason game and the ramifications of what could have happened, probably not because the Dodger swept them. But you ask people give me.
Speaker 2: A game that was better what he did.
Speaker 6: You can't because the home runs are one thing, but then to pitch and do what he did on the mound, in addition to being the first pitcher ever the lead game off of the home run under any circumstances, and then they hit two more, one of which went completely out of Dodger Stadium. There's never been People can argue till they're blue in the Facebook. It never convinced me that a single player ever had a greater game than that kid had in that ball game.
Speaker 2: Never you know, I didn't mean to interrupt you. Go ahead, finish your thought. I want to ask you about something. Go ahead.
Speaker 6: The point I was gonna make. The point I was going to make is you and I were around the game long enough that I don't care what people of football and basketball, hockey or whatever they want. That's just single stuff is sport to play at a high level. We're talking about a guy that makes it look easy, Honest to god, he makes it look easy when he's at the plate, when he's pitching, he looks like he is a superman among very talented people. And that says an awful lot for anybody in the game of baseball.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you saw this. I did not.
Speaker 1: Seg Dennison was sharing this with me early early this morning about the Dodgers revenue. They gave him a seven hundred million dollar contract. Most of that, per his request, is deferred to after he retires. Nonetheless, Seg said he stumbled across an article that said this season alone in merchandise, in agreements for sponsorship, not only in the United States, but those from outside of the United States, that basically this year the Dodgers covered the seven hundred million dollars of his salary, which has spread out. Let's just call it ten years. It's going to be longer than that with the deferment money. But you know, then you get into the whole conversation Dad about well, if that's the case, and that means that any franchise can go out and spend call it, two hundred million on a player because they got a good chance to get it back, I don't think that that's necessarily the truth in other places. In other words, I don't think that the Reds could give Elie de la Cruz, and people might out there might argue this the five hundred million dollars and expect due to the size of the market, the size of the television market, et cetera, et cetera, that it's going to be easy for them to recoup that kind of money. So do you like LA, You're throwing a player from Japan. You got at least to.
Speaker 6: Fight the Stroits one hundred percent correct, and I'd go to the mat with you on that. I think there is no question. You said they could give Dela Cruz five hundred million.
Speaker 2: You could, you could give him.
Speaker 6: Four hundred million, and you're not going to recoup it. It has to do with the location you mentioned LA and his proximity to Japan, the number of Japanese residents they have or Asian residents they have in this LA and the greater LA in the Southern California era. The Dodgers were very, very smart. People can bedmouth them all they want to for how much money they spend on talent, but the fact of the matter is that they had this whole thing figured out, dealing with merchandise and endorsements and this, and that absolutely says right. I saw an r probably a year ago, of less than a year ago, based on the same thing and how they recoup their money already. But you're right about comparing that to here, and they say, well, the Reds could do the same thing. The hell they could know they couldn't when you're getting into that kind of money you're talking.
Speaker 1: About all right, Now we have what everybody wants when any sport gets to a seventh game in a postseason. You've got the Blue Jays and the Mariners. I'm not so sure how many people are into this series. Maybe they're a lot. I don't know. You've got a team in the middle of nowhere in the Pacific Northwest. You've got a team from Canada. It doesn't take away anything from what has happened on the field. It's been very exciting. You go to a game seven tonight, it's going to be jumping in Toronto big time. Who do you like coming out and advancing to face the Dodgers?
Speaker 6: I said, after Toronto came back and down two games to one and won that game to get even the two to two, I said, then they're going to win this series. They lost the next game, Sarah, you know, Seattle could have wrapped it up last night and didn't. Tonight. George Kirby is pitching for Seattle, who's pitched basically pitch batting practice in this series against Toronto, and the Blue Jays have one of their hammers and Shane Bieber pitching. I think Toronto's gonna win it, just like I felt that when they even the series at two two. They got a nice baseball team. Not that Seattle doesn't they do. God bless them to be where they are. You have to, but I just think Toronto's got a whole bunch of weapons in that lineup.
Speaker 1: He saw evidence and does it matter it? Does it matter if it's Toronto. I'm not going to say. I hate saying that nobody can beat fill in the blank right in any sport, But I mean the Dodgers look as close to unbeatable as anybody, don't they.
Speaker 6: Yes of their teams, their e er is something like one point four to five for the entire postseason. I mean, we're not just talking about Otani, We're talking about every guy that Dave Roberts runs out there. And then they've got a bulltnd that had some ups and downs during the year, but all of a sudden, now it's come back and they've gotten guys healthy. Blake trying in one of them. They've gotten guys that are healthy and are getting the job done. But at the same time the old adage about in a short series, anything can happen, and who knows, but I think the Dodgers would be an overwhelming favorite for the series, whether it's the Blue Jays or whether it's Seattle.
Speaker 2: I wasn't going to bring up the North Carolina game, but.
Speaker 6: You were, well, you know what, I took you this long.
Speaker 1: I felt bad for him. I mean, they're going in for the win and the kid has a ball punched out before he crosses a goal line to win a game.
Speaker 6: The most elementary thing in the world covered the damn football up. It's a joke. Yeah, and he's going to be there too, apparently, unless he's lying to the world that he's not going anywhere. We'll see what happened.
Speaker 2: What else is not going anywhere? Is Kurt Signetti?
Speaker 6: God God bless him for that. Yeah, And I know money, money had a lot to do with it, But I also got to believe that the folks that that Indiana stood up and stood up big and said we are not going to lose this guy to Penn State. And who knows whether he was the serious candidate. You would certainly think he would have been to go to Penn State. But I give the IU people a lot of credit because they've stood up. They said, we are now occupying position that we have not known for a lot of years, and the coaches had a lion's share to do with it. And he's not going anywhere. I'm proud of him.
Speaker 1: Earlier first week of December, this could be basically football neirvana.
Speaker 6: You're right.
Speaker 1: You could have you see playing in the Big twelve Championship. You could have Ohio State playing Indiana in the Big ten Championship. And I am not ruling out Louisville playing in the ACC Championship.
Speaker 6: Well you know about it than I do, because you see that we can every weekend. Apparently they're very good Louisville.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well they beat Miami Florida the other night, so in my yeah. So okay, Well, thanks for the time today. As always, I love you and I hope you have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 6: You too, all right, all right, we'll enjoy it and I'll talk to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, welcome back home. It is eight fifty four.
Speaker 1: Let's check the roadways one more time with our good buddy Chuck Ingram. Chuck, what's happening out there? Still have one highway that is struggling this morning. This is from the UC Health Tramphing Center Mammograms Saved Lives. Called five to one three five eight four Pink to schedule your annual mammogramm at U Sea Health Expert team.
Speaker 2: That's five one three five eight four Pink.
Speaker 1: Had a wreck southbound seventy one at the Reagan Highway that had the left lane block. They cleared that one, but now there is an accident at Fighter that's in the center lane, and an accident just as you come off of the east to seventy five ramp. That one's on the right shoulder. Traffic slope between all southbound seventy five continues heavy in and out of Lochland. That's the lay time though dropped under the five minute mark. Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred WLW. Beautiful morning out there, and it will be a beautiful day. Sunshine up to sixty four degrees, still a little chili right now. We're in the mid forties. Tonight, we're down to the low forties tomorrow after a chance possible chance of.
Speaker 2: Morning rain, sunshine will come up. We're up to sixty seven.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow clear, Tomorrow night chili low forty four, and then Wednesday it's going to be sunshine. But a high of only fifty seven. Fellas, look, low testosterone causes a bunch of problems. Low sex drive, you know, sleep well, workouts aren't the same, a little bit of a brain fog A lot of times. If you're like me, you chalk it up to just getting older and don't consider that there are medical treatments that could give you back your vigor and vibrancy. That's where Tri State Men's Health, they're experts in treating low t have been so successful for so many men. Here's what you do. You log on to try statemenshealth dot com book and appointment. You walk in the door, You give a little blood, they do a testosterone test, they do a PSA test. Within thirty minutes, you're sitting down with a license medical provider, okay, legitimate license medical provider looking at your results. What are your options? It would cost you ninety nine dollars for the appointment to get all that information. But if you start testosterone treatment the day of your appointment.
Speaker 2: Your visit is free now.
Speaker 1: Tri Statemen's Health has six locations, Cincinnati, Dayton, two in Columbus, Louisville, Northern Kentucky. Most men wait a year, if not longer, don't be one of them. Call them today at one eight hundred, nine hundred nine sixty five four or visit Tri Statemenshealth dot com.
Speaker 3: Willy gives me hope, and these days we can all use some hope.
Speaker 2: Willy is here for you, no matter how lousy my day is.
Speaker 5: I know I can count on Willie to turn things around here to soothe your fears.
Speaker 3: I wish I could find a man just like Willie.
Speaker 2: Like the great American that I am. But he uses lots of big words. I use lots of big words too. It's almost like we're twins.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is listen to me, the great American Bill Cunningham Today at twelve noon on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: This report is sponsored by the Dwyer Company, the only name to know for foundation repair.
Speaker 2: Contact Ohio eight one one at least forty eight hours before you dig. It's easy to do, and it's the