Speaker 1: Mojo in the morning show. So keV, whenever we talk about some of these girls that you're hanging out with, relax man, stop doing that.
Speaker 2: No, well, I haven't even said what I wanted to say.
Speaker 3: You already talking about with some of these girls who I got this brothel, got this harum of lars.
Speaker 1: Well, but no, But I think when you tell stories, you always go, there's this girl that wants me, and it might be the same girl, but you make yourself look like you got to know.
Speaker 4: I just don't need to name names or give nicknames. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: So there is a girl, right and she wants Kevin to get tested.
Speaker 4: Yes, so this is a girl I've known for quite some time.
Speaker 3: Just to get a bit of context, and there may be hesitation in my speech, I may be dancing around things because I do not want to give away that say, a person's identity, and even though nobody may know them, that person knows who they are. And I've gotten in trouble with stuff like that and it's prevented me from doing certain things, and I don't want that to be the case this time.
Speaker 2: That's a run out of breath.
Speaker 3: So this person I've known them for a while, we've had sex in the past, but I don't know why I looked at you.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I've known for a while, we've had sex in the past, and we've kept in touch, but that part of our relationship got cut off.
Speaker 2: No, she moved on.
Speaker 4: I moved on.
Speaker 3: We started recently talking again, and I want to you know what I'm saying, get back to where we was at, Like I want to do some things.
Speaker 4: She said. You know I am.
Speaker 3: Interested, yes, but I need you to get tested and show me your chart.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 3: I've never had anybody ask me to do that, Yeah, for sure. And that they swabbed the p hole and it was like the worst feeling I've ever felt in my life. And I don't know if every sex test is like that, Like I don't know if you need to be I don't know if it's blood or swaby your mouth.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just did the swab because I needed I don't know. I was freaking out. Everything's positive about it negative, it's all greens. But I've never asked anyone to show me their chart, and I've never been asked before. I didn't know if this was like a common thing like that was happening in the dating world where people need to show it what they go card and be like, this is what you.
Speaker 1: Know that That to me is a responsible thing that she's doing. But on the other hand, it is kind of awkward that she's telling you that you got to do this, and was she telling you in a moment where you guys were getting romantic with each to stop you short?
Speaker 3: No, this is this is a text conversation, okay, Like we text it and.
Speaker 4: My mom, I'm like, I need to see your chart.
Speaker 1: So she said to you ahead of time, she said, I want it will full around. Like she basically has given you the okay that you guys are going to fall around. But she's saying the only way that you're going to get the okay is if you have a negative test.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 4: I approve.
Speaker 1: How fast, by the way, does it take for your for the test to come back?
Speaker 4: I don't that part. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I did do some research to figure out where do you get tests?
Speaker 2: You call doctor Warner. You call him doctor Warner.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you know, well.
Speaker 2: I wait, oh my god, he's a doctor.
Speaker 1: Wait your doctors. You don't want to know, not doctor Warner. Yeah, I want a female doctor. Bro let her, let her run it at once. You want to female doctor to tell you whether you're what is the matter.
Speaker 3: I don't want a man, especially a man that I know, like that's that intimately yours.
Speaker 2: He's a very professional.
Speaker 3: Listen, No, guys, that's not.
Speaker 2: What I'm on. He's the only person I would want.
Speaker 3: No. I mean, they're they're a female, Is they wrong for me to request? It's like if you're going to get a massage, like you don't want a female mousseus.
Speaker 2: You know, you just can't ask for which doctor? Why come in there? Why not?
Speaker 5: Because you actually probably can. I just I'm wondering why you don't feel comfortable with doctor Warner.
Speaker 2: See, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: If it's well, I mean you get your pap smears and stuff done by him.
Speaker 5: Right, Yes, I do get my once a year.
Speaker 3: I feel like if a woman had something, you know, going on, where she needed either to have her breast looked at or her lady lips looked at, if she requested a female doctor, I don't think anybody would turn her nose up at that, and they'd be like, I.
Speaker 2: Get it, so get mine.
Speaker 1: So I think if you go into like a clinic and you say to them, hey, I'd like to get a test, They're going to say, okay, put you in room number four. I don't know if you can necessarily go put me in with a guy or put me in with a woman. I don't know if you can ask for that, But why can't you?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, my body, my choice. What's up? How you doing, Ashley?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good. I'm fantastic. Ashley.
Speaker 1: You sound like a voice of reason. What do you want to say to keV I just what's.
Speaker 2: The big deal gets yourself tested? Even for your own piece of mind?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, absolutely, I don't have I don't have a problem with getting tested. It's just nothing that I've been asked of before. I definitely agree with you. People should get tested all the time. I'm in full support of it. I've just never been asked before. I didn't know that that was a thing where people see before some of your chart.
Speaker 1: Ashley, have you asked any uh people that you've been in a relationship with to get tested?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And do you ask my current boyfriend before we started digging and how soon did he go get tested? Right away?
Speaker 1: Like a SERI that moment, like I would have said, all right, great, we're getting laid.
Speaker 2: What are you so worried about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I would think that if you're putting it off and this is the other thing too, like I would be afraid that it would be showing to her that maybe.
Speaker 2: You're worried that you're not going to pass the test. I'm not worried.
Speaker 4: Or just wrap it up and then you don't have to get tested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she wants to make sure. She doesn't want you want to catch anything. What's going on? How you doing, James? Then we both gonna get tested?
Speaker 2: What's up? James?
Speaker 6: Two?
Speaker 2: It together is a date? That's dates? Hi James, good morning everybody, James.
Speaker 7: Say that anywhere once again?
Speaker 4: Ask you needed to ask? Is that what you all want?
Speaker 6: That's funny, yes, but it is very respectful and casts off to her for wanting you to be tested.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's actually smart on her part, and more people should do it. But I also find it interesting that Kevin still hasn't gotten tested.
Speaker 2: I would have run out right at that moment.
Speaker 6: I get it, I agree with it, but as a woman, if somebody told, like if a guy told me that I would be like, what do you like?
Speaker 2: Do you think I'm not being safe?
Speaker 4: Do you think I'm dirty?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: I know, it's like responsible, but at the same time it's you almost get slightly offended.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think though that you you can't worry about offending somebody when you're talking about your health, you know, not at all yourself. Marquisha, what's happening, yes, is that you.
Speaker 7: It's very Marisa.
Speaker 2: Okay, Marisa, Marisa, I apologize. I don't know why.
Speaker 6: I said.
Speaker 2: Maurice.
Speaker 6: I can take I can take the personality too, But I almost died when Kevin said, lady lips, that is the best.
Speaker 2: Jeez, don't don't come on.
Speaker 6: If a woman wants if there was a male physician in the room with a woman, there would also be a female nurse or technician just for the patient safety. But so if Kevin wanted a female, there would be another nurse or somebody a technician there would also.
Speaker 1: Do they do that for guys too? Absolutely? Do they always have like another person?
Speaker 3: I went one time and the lady said, I can't be in here with you alone, so she had another lady to come in.
Speaker 1: Do you think when keV gets his test done and he gets tested. Do you think that keV should laminate that, put it in his wallet and have it for the rest of the other ladies I keep talking about on his frame it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you might have to do it with each lady.
Speaker 1: This is like a driver's license to get on an airth Yeah, this is like the global entry.
Speaker 2: This is for the woman. What's going on? How you doing, Linda? Hi, good morning, Good morning? What's going on?
Speaker 1: keV was asked by a girl that he's going to get romantic with to go get tested.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 7: I think it's fair so long as she's going to show him reason results as well. Because in this day and age, who can you trust? I mean, we're into the generation that everybody's just I mean lately for the last ten years, everybody's just doing whatever they want and everyone's changing partners every two weeks. So who wants HTV or STDs that are not going to be good for you or deadly?
Speaker 3: I want to hear from somebody who had to go get a test and then found out they had something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although, Linda, can I tell you something I read the other day that we're in a non sex age that nobody's having sex these days, that that's why do you look like that?
Speaker 2: Wait a second, what do you mean? I don't know.
Speaker 1: They're saying, you know, they're saying that more they're saying they're saying that more more people dating these days aren't having sex at all. They're just going on dates and that's it. So are they happy?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're well, they're hopefully safe. They're not having the issues and the scratches. I guess that's one way not to get it. What's up, Sherry? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 7: I'm doing well.
Speaker 2: How are you good? What's going on?
Speaker 5: I just want, for the love of God, for Kevin never to say the words lady, listen.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: We're done with that, lady. I no more calls through. What's going on? DeAndre high? Or DeAndre?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, DeAndre? Good morning, Mojo. Everyone knows Hi, what's going on? So I was just saying that I don't think old girl has anything to worry about, because I don't think Kevin is biking so many cookies to how to get tested.
Speaker 2: Getting absolutely right?
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: The stuff it the stuff and the stove and of the both off unplugged, yeah,