Speaker 1: Mom and dad come into town, or your relatives or whatever you're come into town. You're like, let's take them on somewhere nice to eat. We're just want to take them. Well, I mean, my choice is Bennie Hannah, And I know you can laugh at Benni Hannah's like my act a chain restaurant. Stop it, you snob. I Am not going to take them to Gianni's. Gianni's is expensive. I might take them to Mansines, but you can never, ever, ever, ever get a table at Mancines because it is always too crowded. I went to Mansines one night and the parking lot was so full. We drove around, couldn't even get a parking spot. So we went down to I think the Buffalo Wild Wings or someone somewhere like that. Have you ever been to Mancines? No, you cannot get in there.
Speaker 2: You cannot get in.
Speaker 1: It's too popular. You cannot get in. You can't even find a parking space. Bailey, It's a great place, but you cannot get in there. So where do you take your friends or relatives to impress them when they come into town? Talk back Tuesday. Let's get started.
Speaker 2: Good morning, morning, friends.
Speaker 3: Morning is carried from Elk River, and I bring my guests too Big Bore in Minnesota, Hanover Minnesota as barbecue.
Speaker 4: In the Mitu area.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, thanks, have a great day.
Speaker 5: I've been there before.
Speaker 1: We had the Rogers Rescue right end up at a big board barbecue and hand Over Minnesota.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, good one the morning.
Speaker 6: The restaurant that I would bring my friends or family too that is nearby where I grow up. This and we'll call you in Minnesota. So gave. And now that you're in Victoria, you should definitely check the south. It is called body Grays. It's like a cute little Italian pasta spot, and then underneath the restaurant is a speed easy where they have the coolest trace ever. So definitely check that one out.
Speaker 5: Just let you know. I was there on Friday night.
Speaker 1: Just let you It's called body bo d e Bodie Grays and it's Italian and it's great and they have pizza and they have like, yeah, get the meat balls. Try the meatballs. Okay, what restaurant do you take your friends to?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 8: My name is Gail and I live in Buffalo and if I have family come in from out of town, I take them to a nice little family owned place here in Buffalo called Mill Creek, and the food there is just fabulous. The service staff is amazing, and it's just it's a little bar slash restaurant and it's just it's great.
Speaker 1: Okay, Mill Creek. If you miss any of these, let's send me a text and let me know you're. Like, Hey, I'm from Buffalo. What was that restaurant again?
Speaker 5: Mill Creek? Here's one.
Speaker 4: The place I would take someone if they're out of town to impress them is just across the border in the Hudson, Wisconsin a Gave Kitchen. They have the best nachos and Chimmy changa's ever, so good.
Speaker 1: Write that down because if it's really is the best nachos ever. I need to know this because my experience is seven brothers over in some hillbilly town in Wisconsin, like cross, I.
Speaker 2: Have no all looking at me like I might know.
Speaker 1: I know he's called hay Seed, Wisconsin or something like that. Yeah, hay Seed or hill Billy Wisconsin, seven brothers, something like that.
Speaker 9: All right, more, Hi, My name is Alissa and I am from White Bear Lake and the place that I take my visitors too is cup and Cone in downtown White Bear. It is a local place where you can get the most delicious ice cream and they're only open in the summer, and it is just the best. And every person I brought there has agreed with me. And if you're from White Bear, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, Cop and Cone. What's Licks Unlimited is the one that's only opening the summer. Over in excels here is an ice cream place in the summer. There's a line out the door.
Speaker 10: And it's all still have never been there. It's an ice cream place. It's like a vibe. It's just that you can tell it's been there since like the nineteen thirties or something like that. All right, Another one? What is the place you take relatives or French from out of town when they come into town to impress them for dinner.
Speaker 3: So for my guests, I never take them to a chain restaurant, but I would go to three two eight Grill in Same Paul Park, which is at the Legion or Venture down to Prescott to two Rivers. They are always a hit and you're never disappointed.
Speaker 5: What this one?
Speaker 11: My wife and I love Makanda on Lake Midatanka that's our go to spot when guests start in town.
Speaker 5: Where's Macanda?
Speaker 2: It's right over in that excels or not excels here? The why is that a like strip of really nice places like Sure Smith and all of.
Speaker 5: That, like where it uld be sunsets and now it's.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know, Mconna's great.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha? What about you, Bailey? Yeah, you're gonna impress somebody. They're in town from Knoxville. Where are you going to take them for dinner?
Speaker 12: I always try if I have like friends coming in from out of town, I try and like have them live the life that I would normally live. So I would take them to like Saint Paul Brewing or some kind of like brewery that also has food, because Saint Paul Brewing is like really cool. Obviously they have a ton of beer because it's a brewery, and they have really good food. But then like the outside patio is so viby. There's like beautiful lights, there's plants everywhere. It's like kind of artsy. So I would take them to somewhere like that to be like, hey, look how.
Speaker 1: Cool and it I think the thing is is like you know you, it's not necessarily the fanciest, most expensive, because let's say my sister Donna came into town, Yeah, and I was like, well, let's go to Manny's. She is not a Manny's kind of a girl. She'd feel so uncomfortable. She'd be like, why are there two forks by my plate? Why have I got the why the waiter put a napkin on my left? She's not comfortable there. Take her to Buffalo Wild Wings or Benny Hanna, She.
Speaker 2: Shanes, don't.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 12: You could go to Cereum's in a Noka.
Speaker 5: I don't want to go all the way Toto the Noka. You know how far that is?
Speaker 12: Yeah, but they have wings wings.
Speaker 1: Text messages and bring me some more of these, or send me a text and let me know when you're The friends are from out of town? Where do you take them to impress him?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 1: Joe, Joe, Joe, where are you going to take us? We're out of town. We're from Knoxville. Where are you going to take us?
Speaker 5: Joe?
Speaker 13: Good morning calling from Minnetonka. Great white linen, non very expensive place to go. Dine is full of our kitchen right off from three ninety four and Hopkins cross Road.
Speaker 5: What's it called again, Boulevard Boulevard Kitchen.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's by the Shane Company Jewelers, isn't it. You know, I don't know by the old office backs.
Speaker 5: Yeah exactly, yes, exactly.
Speaker 13: Or where the old Dicks used to be, where the.
Speaker 5: Old Dicks used to be.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, really really great place to to have dinner. White linen and you know it doesn't break the bank.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 5: I like that. See because you want to go.
Speaker 1: It's like, like I said, you can take somebody very expensive, but it's like, okay, are they going to have a good time there? You got to kind of know your audience. Uh, Spoon and Stable is a good one. I like Spoon and Stable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I haven't been there.
Speaker 14: I like it's a it's a not Beny Hanna. But another about your restaurants called Kobe. It's in Plymouth. Oh it's so good and the portions of pretty attainable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jenny and I were just talking about.
Speaker 12: It's a Korean barbecue and I know of one that's in Uptown called Gukackoo and it's they give you just like you know, meat, raw meat, and then you make yourself on the grill right in front of you.
Speaker 14: It is so delicious to what restaurant you're taking out of town people too when they come visit.
Speaker 7: This is Christian from Bloomington, and I would take my out of town family to a little Italian family owned restaurant, Luna de Luna in Bloomington, kind of on the east side of town. Amazing food, amazing family run staff.
Speaker 6: We love it.
Speaker 1: You know what, all these restaurants now owe us like a free dinner for giving a free plug on the radio.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, so a lot of people did say that the place that I mentioned that has the best nachos I've ever had is in Clayton, Wisconsin. You ever heard of Clayton, Wisconsin before, Jenny. It's called Seven Brothers and it's over in Clayton, Wisconsin. So get there sometime this summer. Ride the motorcycle out there. That's what we did. Okay, another talk back and we'll wrap things up. One more talk back.
Speaker 5: Hey guys, good morning.
Speaker 11: Place that I would bring anybody from out of town would be Bravi's in Shakape. They're right next to Cannabury Park, so kind of make a night out of it. Go and have some incredible foods, some great margarita's, and also stopped by the casino. If you're like, have a great day, guys.
Speaker 5: Okay, that was kind of fun. We could do this.
Speaker 1: We could do this again and again. So let us know if you missed any of them, and we'll send you a text of where it was. So don't forget. If you are one of these bars or restaurants that we mentioned, you owe us. Yeah, you owe us big. We want I think we do want nachos. A lot of people know exactly where Seven Brothers is. I didn't know that anybody had ever heard of Clayton, Wisconsin. But somebody says, Dave, seven Brothers is in the middle of nowhere, Clayton, Wisconsin. I lived down the street from it. I didn't know that anybody actually lived in Clayton, Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: And fifty people is the population now? People that's it popping over there.
Speaker 5: To them, just died and to them just died.