Speaker 1: Those frequently, but here we are strange days. I guess indeed political director and a guy who knows a thing or two about the normalization of marijuana laws. Apparently last week when we were talking about where the law stood in Ohio and to wine signing changes into place, we also mentioned classification of the drug. And that is with an executive order from President Trump, almost as if he or someone was listening, has made an alteration to the way stuff is being done in these United States. Can you break down what this change in classification means?
Speaker 2: Well, Basically, what the President did was direct federal agencies to restart the process that was began under the Biden administration to move cannabis from.
Speaker 3: Schedule one to Schedule three.
Speaker 2: Under Schedule one, cannabis would be defined as a drug with no accepted medical uses within the United States and high potential for abuse, and moved to Schedule three just validates what millions of patients and consumers and thousands of researchers and medical professionals already know, which is that cannabis clearly does have medical uses and has a much lower potential for abuse than drugs that aren't even on the schedules, such as tobacco and alcohol. And unfortunately, this does not happen automatically. This is an ongoing process and is also open to legal challenge, which you know, we have already heard that opponents of cannabis policy reform are already preparing, so it could be months, if not years, before this change actually comes to pass. But I do think that it's important to recognize that, you know, this is something that a lot of prohibitionist lawmakers and other policy makers have leaned on for a long time, this Schedule one status, and they won't touch cannabis issues until cannabis is move from Schedule one. So the fact that President Trump has decided to at least put his stamp on this, I think is going to be really kind of revolutionary in terms of changing the conversation around the substance and the policies that regulated.
Speaker 1: Talking to Morgan Fox, he's the political director for Normal Sterling seven hundred WLW. So it means something, but it actually means nothing at least in the innum, I guess. But a lot of talk has been about research and having access to, if not just the ability for universities and other organizations to actually check a lot of the things that Normal and other organizations have talked about with the benefits of cannabis use in some fashion correct well.
Speaker 2: Interestingly, rescheduling to Schedule three doesn't really impact research all that much. Cannabis is already one of the most heavily studied psychoactive substances on the planet, and many of the barrier to research have already been removed by Congress in the previous sessions, and one of the major barriers to research specifically the fact that it is difficult, if not impossible, for researchers to be able to study in a clinical setting, not just observational studies, the effects of products that people can access in legal markets like Ohio's without Basically they're unable to access these products that people are actually using and are forced to study cannabis via products that are produced in federally approved labs is really setting scientists back, and moving cannabis Schedule three is not necessarily going to change that. That's going to take an Act of Congress or significant changes within both the FDA and the DEA.
Speaker 1: So Morgan Fox, political director for Normal, Sterling seven hundred WLW. So it moves a little bit in the right direction it takes away some of the stigma. The classification goes away from I guess what is it a heroin and cocaine and puts it at a level with say, alcohol and some other stuff.
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to make sense of it's a benefit to have the President change this with an executive order, aside from the time it takes to really go into actually making a difference, I've just been trying to figure out what the difference really is.
Speaker 2: Well, the primary difference is that state licensed cannabis businesses will now be able to deduct normal business expenses on their federal taxes, whereas previously they were not able to do so. And again this is contingent on this process actually moving forward in a timely manner. But once cannabis is moved to Schedule three, then cannabis businesses will no longer be subject to what's called the two to ade tax code, which prevents them from deducting normal business expenses, resulting in effective federal tax rates of anywhere from fifty to eighty percent.
Speaker 3: And that's on top of the already exorbitant.
Speaker 2: State level taxes and local taxes, and the incredibly exorbitant costs associated with regulatory compliance. So if and when this does finally happen, that will be a huge boon for licensed providers.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, Okay, So I mean it makes sense. I kind of understand. But it's just a very odd gray area for something that grows arguably even wildly, and people have been using since before the country existed. It is still sort of a strange thing. Political director from Normal, which is the National Organization for a Reform of Marijuana Laws, Morgan Fox, was sterling on the big one. What else do you is relevant to this change when it finally does come since that actually has been signed, and then I want to ask you about now Governor DeWine saying he is going to sign this order from the lawmakers in Columbus that we talked about a week ago, moving ahead and making changes to some of the I guess you'd call it hemp products that have been sort of under the radar and carved out in that farm bill.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that the most immediate impact is going to be that the fact that the President has supported this move will hopefully encourage Republican lawmakers both in Congress and at the state level to take this easy more seriously and will embolden some of them who have been privately supportive of cannabis policy reformed to be more publicly supportive of it and pursue rational and sensible policies as opposed to continuing to double down on prohibition. In terms of what it means for Ohio, and with the recent hemp restrictions that were included in the Continuing Resolution budget initiative, you know, I think that that remains to be seen at the end of the day, though I think it's important to note that cannabis is still illegal and just, and the federal government has not been really expending a lot of resources to try to interfere with stay level programs like Ohio's, and I think that we can probably expect a similar resource devotion when it comes to hemp products.
Speaker 1: The possibility exists because of the way things have been, even though there have been modest changes and maybe even more than modest changes the last few years with the voters in Ohio and others across the country, but still issues of effectively normalizing it for one of a better way to describe it in how it's dealt with. So, what would you tell someone who is a senior citizen who maybe is going to the dispensary or going to that corner market that at this point is selling that product that had been in the gray area and will be I guess for a better part of another year or so, or someone else who's thinking that because there's a lot of CBD shops, there's a lot of these other things aside from the dispensaries. I think there's one hundred and seventy seven or something across the state that are legally from recreational as well as the prescription type medicinal.
Speaker 2: I would encourage everybody that is interested in any sort of cannabinoid products to go to licensed and regulated sources for those products. Don't buy things from gas stations, don't buy things online because there are a lot of good actors in that space, but there's a lot of bad actors too, And you really don't know what sort of adulterance or what sort of production methodologies or standards that people have used for making these products when you're outside of the state licensed system.
Speaker 1: It is a normal norml dot Org and we're talking to Morgan Fox, political director. I've had them on the show a bunch over the years, and I appreciate it. I think it's probably the shortest window of time we've had you on in between segments, but it seemed like noteworthy to just sort of get to this now, completely off the beaten path. You are making hot sauce, and I know that we weren't. We talked about it off the air. How much hot sauce are you making? And I realize it's not a commercial product, but I mean, how you get into the business of making hot sauce? And like, are you the guide that all your friends and family go to when they're looking for some sauce for their food and stuff?
Speaker 2: Interestingly enough, you know, the regulatory hurdles that I'm having to jump through are pretty similar to those in cannabis in order to ensure consumer safety. But if and when I'm able to finally get Mofo's Lava Flow on the shelves, you can be sure that all of the ingredients are grown on my garden.
Speaker 1: Mofos Lava Flow. This is a great name. I like it and I look forward to sampling it center than later. Is there anything I haven't asked about?
Speaker 4: Normal?
Speaker 1: And about this change from the President's desk to the wine's desk in Columbus or anything else related to this.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: Specific to Ohio, we recently saw the legislature pass SB fifty six, which I think was kind of pushed through.
Speaker 3: Because of the desire to.
Speaker 2: Restrict the access to unregulated hemp derived or hemp synthesized products that were proliferating throughout the state without any sort of age gating and without any sort of regulatory oversight in terms of quality and safety, entirely separate from the licensed cannabis system that has existed since of voters approved Issue too. Unfortunately, that bill also included a number of provisions that recriminalized behavior that ohioan's had been responsibly enjoying for a couple of years now. So if and when it appears very likely that the Wine is going to sign this, it's going to be illegal for anybody to possess cannabis that does not originate in Ohio unless you can prove that you purchased or grew that cannabis in Ohio, you will be subject to the same penalties that people were subject to prior to the passage of issue too. So anybody traveling in from out of state, including like Kentucky, medical cannabis patients, people coming in from Michigan, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Are now going to be subject to arrest.
Speaker 4: That's not good.
Speaker 2: Not only that, but I think, and this is one of the things that a lot of people have overlooked. The legislature also removed civil protections for cannabis consumers, for discrimination in terms of employment, housing, child custody.
Speaker 3: And a number of other issues.
Speaker 2: And there was absolutely no justification offered for this, and it just slid through and nobody was paying attention to it, aside from normal and our allies at OSU and that Dark Policy Alliance. And it's it's really really frustrating that the legislature just decided to completely overturn the will of the people when it came to protecting responsible canvas users.
Speaker 1: It's a strange thing considering, you know, the idea that voters made a choice and read what they were voting for, and then of course lawmakers said that people didn't know what they were reading and didn't understand it.
Speaker 3: But it's a slap in the face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is. Well, I appreciate your time. It puts a lot of people who are in the you know, the Commonwealth of Kentucky or back and forth to Michigan. This burden of proof on the consumer rather than on someone else who's pointing the finger at you is kind of difficult, and I don't see anything good coming from.
Speaker 6: This, no.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's going to result in thousands of unnecessary arrests. And you know another thing that I should point out to your listeners. You will have to transport cannabis in a either a sealed container it's original packaging unopened, or it has to be in your trunk or in an area that's inaccessible to the driver going forward. Otherwise you will be subject to arrest and prosecution.
Speaker 1: And in that point, if they get a hit from a drug dog or something else and it's in the right place, even though you may have a prescription or it is recreational and legally purchased, they can still get into your car, tear out your car, and then charge you if you don't have somehow a paper trail to prove you have a receipt that it came from this location or something along those lines. I mean, this could get really ticky tacky in the way that this is prosecuted.
Speaker 2: Correct, and it's not only going to result in a lot of unnecessary arrests. It's also going to be a huge tax on law enforcement and those resources could be better spend elsewhere.
Speaker 1: And just one more thing here, because I mean, I don't think anyone and I know that last time we had you on and I brought this type of stuff up before, and I've had callers also mentioned it. Morgan Fox, by the way, his political director from Normal with Stirling on seven hundred WLW, is you're negotiating where we stand on the law now and where it was before it gets into such a I guess it's a tricky area as far as what's legal, what is not legal, and culpability for anybody getting involved and engaging with pointing the finger at somebody for doing something that is not illegal, but you're not advocating for you know, kids buying it or you know, misusing it or selling it otherwise or anything other along those lines, because a lot of times people come out and say, well, this is just wanting you know, people are wanting anything to go on no rules at all.
Speaker 3: Quite the opposite.
Speaker 2: I mean, legalization and regulation is the only way to provide things like age gating and quality control testing for products, to improve public safety. You know, I think a lot of people say like, oh, well, legalization is just going to you know, lead to lots of kids getting high. But when you look at the research, we've seen that not only had as you've us not gone up in legalization states, in many cases, it's actually gone down. And you know, the the idea that you know, somehow legalization is introducing a new substance into society is just frankly ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Normal is working to reform marijuana laws and their political director is Morgan Fox. I appreciate you making time. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your weekend. I'm looking forward to some of that mofos lava flow sauce and we'll see how that gets going regulations and all the hoops that you have to go through.
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward to tasting that as well. Thank you for sir.
Speaker 3: I can still gift you some without it being FDA approved.
Speaker 4: We can do that too.
Speaker 1: Slow as the guy adian Rocky in the afternoon, don't snake my sauce. I'm in good shape. We'll look forward to it. Thank you, Morgan, enjoy your weekend, have a great holiday as well. Christmas Time, New year's and all thanks you too, sir. Yes, sir, it's Morgan Fox, political director, Normal, Quick break, come back, your chance to be heard on the Nation station seven hundred WL double hanging out the weekend.
Speaker 4: Here, seven hundred wul W.
Speaker 1: Sean McMahon, keep me in line, Jack Cromley, what knows in about four minutes in your night first twenty forecast right now down to twenty five tonight near fifty for Saturday.
Speaker 4: This has been whiplash weather.
Speaker 1: A week ago it was the white Death coming the snow apocalypse which we dealt was Saturday into Sunday and all that mess and and then what else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's.
Speaker 1: Warmer than it's cooler and pneumonia weather's what my grandmother would call it. Close to forty on Sunday. Bengals don't have to worry about that. They'll be in South Florida taken on those dolphins and hopefully we'll find a way to win again into the first of the week. About forty Right now, it's twenty seven your severe Weather station, seven hundred wul W. Good conversation there, Morgan Fox from Normal, their political director, talking about Mike Dwine signing that bill which has changed the legal and illegal lines that had been blurred the thanks to the farm bill and the cannabis that was a part of it was a what do they call it, intoxicating hemp rather than I guess the other weed. And then also the beverage business, which I know a whole lot of people who like to enjoy their adult beverages, which is not just alcohol but also the THC in it. But apparently that's going to go bye by, which seems quite weird to me. But you know, nobody really wanted anyone to have an ability to make decisions for themselves anyway, apparently, at least those in Columbus. Better part of sixty fifty seven fifty eight percent of Ohio voters read the law as it was written initially and said yea to it. And here we are five point three seven four nine seven eight hundred, the big one. I don't know how many people this really affects me and what I mean by that, and it will cause problems. But people have been smoking weed in one form or another for longer than this has been a country, and they will continue to do it and consume it in a multitude of different ways. Having some control over at ice PDEs does make sense. Certainly, nobody wants kids having access to it, no different than alcohol or cigarettes or any other type of substance such as that that may alter their state of mind and so forth. So we'll see exactly how it goes. I think, fine upstanding citizens who handle their business responsibly, you're just going to scratch their head and go, well, you know, maybe nothing will really change in the way they go about their daily lives. But people have been used to going to a smoke shop that is not one of those one hundred and seventy seven government sanctioned ones. You know, you're going to have to find a new place to go. And certainly those businesses that have employed some people, whether it's brewing, THC, beverages or otherwise, are going to have to navigate the waters of exiting that business sooner than later. And we'll see how many jobs are lost and so forth to go along with that.
Speaker 4: But all for the kids. It's to make the world safer.
Speaker 1: I suppose other stuff in the news speaking about making the world safer. The Epstein files dirt on that in the news with Crumbley in about a minute and ten seconds or so, and then we'll give you also a chance to talk on that a little bit later. A dump of a bunch of files, a bunch of pictures, a bunch of other information, and a whole lot of redaction. So I guess we'll wade through that. I don't know if that has soothed the itch and put a salve on the wonderings of those looking for justice and some type of outing of those who were into taking advantage of sums that have been sex trafficked and abused or otherwise by Epstein and Maxwell and who knows who else. We'll dive into that a bit later as well. After the news though, my man Kevin Carr, silver Gecko on the Substack, and my former partner in the Chubby and Stick podcast will join us and we'll talk on bo what is new in theaters and what is going on? And if I'm not mistaked, well well I'm not even what is he talking about? Is this an Avatar weekend? I think it might be the Avatar weekend. I think there may be a whole lot of people. I don't know that people paint themselves blue. I just imagine a mishap at riverbend in the summertime in a porta potty when people have gone nuts and you've been in line too long, and then they knock it over and then the blue juice turns you blue like a smurf. But I don't think that's really what the movie's about. He'll break it down after the news. Crumbley has it more sterling coming back Nation Station Friday Night where the Hooda plays Sunday seven hundred WLW. My good friend Kevin Carr, silver Gecko on the substack back on the big one, Kevin, do you feel festive? Do you feel jolly? Like the dead Burrel lives is just in the distance, singing softly?
Speaker 7: Are you just seeing it? Because I'm a little chubby and have a big, big fluffy bear.
Speaker 1: I can either confirm nor tony. I feel holly and jolly myself right now, and I am about half the man I used to be.
Speaker 7: As long as as long as Holly and Jolly have consented, then that's good.
Speaker 1: You know that's true. That's true. Especially with everything else in the news. I get like everything written certified, and if I could possibly find somebody notarize it.
Speaker 7: I would design field and delivered. Man.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, how are you feeling Hell's everything? Is this officially Christmas weekend? Everybody tells me that. I know, They're like, oh, yeah, maybe we're taking time off, we're going on vacation, we're getting on the road roads, were busy on the way in tonight.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, Well because it's it's like it's because already everybody does Christmas. Even Christmas Day is kind of this one two punch, and you know, the Friday to twenty six that's absolutely rolling into a long Christmas weekend. But it's really more Christmas Week Christmas ten days, because yeah, I mean, if I I had a job, I could take off, you know, you take off Monday and Tuesday and enjoy the Wednesday and Thursday. Like back when I had my kids, when the kids were little, I mean I saw kids, but they're grown now. But when my kids were little, a week like this was the holly holliest, jolliest part because you could do stuff Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. My wife, as a teacher, was off on vacation and the kids were home. So so yeah, I mean absolutely, this is a great sort of time for Christmas to fall on. You know, either either a Wednesday or a Thursday, because you kind of get both weekends.
Speaker 1: Really, it's kind of nice. It doesn't happen this way all the time. And it sort of fits into twelve days of Christmas and on. And he got Hanukah. That's sort of like been banging through here as well. So it's a it's a good time. I have to ask, because the Avatar movie, I just know that people are crazy for them, sort of like the Wicked film and so forth.
Speaker 4: This is what is this the third or the fourth Avatar? The third movie is the third?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And is it everything that it needed to be for people to be satisfied about those blue people from wherever it is that they.
Speaker 7: Have come Pandora? And yeah? I mean yes and no. I mean there's a certain point of view that that should realize. We don't need another Avatar movie. We really don't. But you're getting everything you'd want from an Avatar movie. I mean, it's just dazzling spectacle. It looks amazing on screen. It's eye popping visuals, stuff that you forget to even care about. Way is that real? Is that CGI did that? You know how they do that?
Speaker 4: I mean, it looks.
Speaker 7: Amazing and it's got some incredible action sequences. Are the characters still kind of two dimensional?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You know, but this is this is as much as I love James Cameron as a writer and director of sci fi, you do have to realize he wrote a story about people traveling to another world for a mineral called unobtainium, which you have to sit there. When they said that, they only said it in the first movie. No one, they said it the first movie. You're like, really, that is the best you could come up. But okay, here's a billion dollars. So yeah, I mean it is everything you want from an Avatar movie, but it's nothing more than you really want from an Avatar movie. But I guess that's okay.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, fair enough.
Speaker 1: Now do you have like I remember watching reruns of Star Trek, the original, because they were all reruns by the time we hatched, and I found that Kirk was always with the blue women and green women and random women from all sorts of planets far far away. Have you found yourself oddly attracted to any of these Pandora peoples?
Speaker 7: Well, you know, like like so is Aldania plays the main lead interest in this series? Yeah, I've kind of gotten tired of her character because all she does is hissing, screech at the camera because she has it's just all emoting everywhere. But they've got this, okay. So in this new movie, the nav tribe is still fight the human invaders who are trying to get a foothold on the planet because of its unobtainable unobtainium and all the other resources that are on the planet. And they also run into this like this, this evil tribe of Navi who worshiped fire and destruction and the leader of that. Yeah, she takes a few boxes there. I mean, there is something alluring about her. And I thought the girl was getting cats was attractive as a cat, Yeah sort of way.
Speaker 1: Sure, did I take us into a bad place? I mean, I don't need to sheep in this I too much? No, I mean no, I think it's okay to open up and talk about that. I mean, yeah, yeah, I mean why not? Is there anything else this weekend? Or is this going to be the one all be all thing? And it seems to be like, I mean, as big as the TVs are now and I'm surrounded by monitors in this studio. Most people have a pretty decent sized screen at the house. But this seems like one of those things that if it's not Imax, it should at least be a big theater kind of thing.
Speaker 7: This is the kind of movie. And I don't say this about many films, you know, I did not say this about stuff like My Dinner with Andre. But for this movie, see it on the biggest screen. You can see it in the best form of three d imax large format that you can, because it is of everybody else complaining about every other type of three d imax big screen movie, this one's definitely worth it. I mean it is. That's part of the reason you're seeing an Avatar movie. It's for the scope and the scale and the depth of the animation to it. So yeah, absolutely this one. You know. Yeah, Like I said, maybe not, you don't have to go see some you know, TV movie about like, but yeah, definitely you gotta see this on the big screen. The only other thing out this week that I know of that's that's like big enough to really I mean it's not it's not gonna be an Avatar, but is the There's a new SpongeBob Yes movie which I haven't seen, and that's okay. I don't think I need to. I think I could go to the grave without seeing the next SpongeBob movie.
Speaker 4: It's spun.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know this is a big release, it's a big movie, and your kids coming up were about that window of time where they were probably this was really sort of their wheelhouse of time getting into the SpongeBob stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just the hair laid, but they said definitely still got into the SpongeBob stuff. Funny story, my oldest who's now like he's twenty four, Oh my god, but I took him when he was real, real little to see SpongeBob. I think it was too small or too little because it got so loud and screaming at the end that he started screaming and then threw up. So if that's not an allegory to what a SpongeBob movie was, like, I mean, he was like three or four, so he wasn't like seventeen when this even I have a feeling if I took my wife to the Spongeby movie it would be a very similar experience, but she's not a fan.
Speaker 1: Well, at least as a sponge I mean, if they had a promo itemer you came with one that was a big yellow sponge just to sort of like sort of the way people would throw toast and so forth, like at Rocky Horror Picture Show back in the day. Then you could at least clean up the vomit rather than leave it to get sticky and stinky later on.
Speaker 7: Well, the worst part is see he had had an icy oh you know, one of those red ICs, so it looked pretty horrifying. Unfortunately it was empty, so he could just go right that.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 1: See that's good parenting, that's good training. Yes, my mom would be so proud of you, tremendous. It really is unbelievable, and I'm sure the boys would never be okay with or at least two problematic about you sharing the fact that this occurred.
Speaker 7: So, oh, well, he's coming over tonight. We're gonna watch some Three Stooges episodes and have some billers. But I'll remind him that that happened and I told about it on the radio.
Speaker 4: There you go. That's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Anything else before I switched this to have a probing question because I know, deep down you know things anything at all.
Speaker 7: Now, I'm just saying, you know, we've got a week now, you have less than a week to watch all of your Christmas stuff. You know, whether you're watching or The Rink and Bass Vessels or Christmas Story or you know, anything else. Take Diehard, Lethal Weapon, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. You know, whether it's you know, a real Christmas movie or sort of a back end Christmas movie. You got a week, Get get get the get the TV spulled up there.
Speaker 1: Now I found myself and I think we talked. I can't remember if it was on the show or off the show, but I recently, I believe, in conversation, mentioned that ELF was on. It was just starting, and I know that I think it's on some streaming service that I pay for, so I could watch it at any time, just about anywhere that I choose, But I could not turn it off once it started. And I don't know if I blame, you know, Bob Newhart for this. I don't know if I blame Zoe Deschanel. I don't know exactly what the deal is. And I've talked to three or four other people and they tell me the same thing, that it is one of those movies maybe like Polar Express that kind of creeps me out. And Sean McMahon says that's like one of his favorites. I do you have any of these films where if you see it someplace on you can't turn it off? Or am I the only one who has that sickness.
Speaker 7: I'm sure there's a bunch of movies that are like that for me. But I don't swerve in this just because I don't watch like like Randon, Like if I watch something, I'm watching it through streaming to watch it, you know, so you know, it's not like I don't swerve into it. But else is one of those that's definitely I once did that with Anchorman. That one was I put on late at night and I'll just try watching. I just kept chuckling and watching the whole thing. I did that once with it was the six not sixteen Candles. The Breakfast Club. Oh yeah, yeah, that's another one that just there's no lull in that to sit there be like, yeah, I'll turn it off and'll watch it later. You just can't you end up at the end. It's true, pumping your fist in at the end zone that's.
Speaker 1: At Farris Bielder's that way for me too, or The Godfather, And I've owned those for a commitment.
Speaker 4: Man, it is a commitment.
Speaker 1: It's it's lets you know exactly how productive I am when I'm not here doing this. Kevin Carr, I appreciate you and the Family Car for allowing you to play with me on the radio and the Chubby and Stick podcast that people can find maybe the silver Gecko on sub stack or fat Guys at the movies. I hope you have a good Christmas and maybe we'll check in before.
Speaker 7: New Year's all right, that sounds good to me.
Speaker 1: Merry Christmas. And Joe, would you say, Little Kings are Miller's what are you drinking?
Speaker 7: We're drinking Miller Miller highlights because that's of course the Champagne of beers.
Speaker 4: Yes, but in watching in Three Students guys, Yeah, well we're.
Speaker 7: Watching three Stuges. I gotta do the Miller time because I'm a big fan of Tom Atkins and the Halloween three. He drinks Miller beer. It even says it's Miller time in one of his movies. I think that's a night of the Crease. So it sort of become like a joke thing. My son, actually, my other son got me like like pint glasses, like like oh nine block, like British pint glasses you'd have in a pub. Yeah, so yeah, we'll put those on ice and have some have some champagne of beers.
Speaker 5: Will they.
Speaker 7: I don't know if that's a good thing or not.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a great thing. It's good family time with a boy. That's a beautiful thing. And we'll live vicariously through the life of car Kevin. Thank you, take care of yourself and we'll catch up sooner than later.
Speaker 4: And Happy Christmas, all right, we'll talk to later.
Speaker 7: Merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: Merry Christmas. Kevin Carr s for a get go on the substack. What about you? Do you have a Christmas movie you've got to watch. If it's on, do you swerve into it? Can't turn it off even though you may stream it at will at some point in time Christmas week. If not now, when I ask five, one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand, eight hundred, the big one, you can talk back the iHeartRadio app by clicking that microphone.
Speaker 4: We'll give you an update.
Speaker 1: On Alabama Oklahoma and that college football playoff. It's halftime. They're nodded at seventeen, so we'll keep you on top of that as well. The Polar Express kind of creeps me out. There's something visually about it, but I will watch it. Christmas Stories one of those in the leg lamp and it's Fragi lay Screwage just good. I still think Diehard's a Christmas movie. What about you? It's your chance to speak your mind on seven hundred wlw arth It matters to us here, glads here along whatever you're doing five one three, seven, eight hundred, the big one. You got the iHeart radio, WAP streaming, or just a handy on your device. You want to click on that microphone and you can get interactive that way as well and leave a message. I'm kind of curious after talking to Kevin Carr about Christmas movies, talking to the Shaw McMann who's producing tonight of the favorite Christmas films, must see Christmas movie kind of scenario. I mean, if not now, if not Christmas week to talk about this, then when I ask, and you know, I love screw Sean mentioned that with Bill Murray, and there's been so many different variations of Scrooge, but that one is certainly one of the best, at least in my opinion too. I mean, you got to love Bill Murray and just about anything that guy has done has just been tremendous, and he's come back to town sooner than later too. I think playing the Brady Diehard's another one. If you are of a certain age and it's been replayed and replayed and so on time and time again all over pick a streaming service, it's there. That's a tremendous one. May not be outwardly sort of like el for some of the others that are out there. Gremlins is kind of a Christmas film that I still think is kind of fun and sort of goes along with that. I know the pseudo Nice and Nephew are sort of into that. There's a bunch of those, and I still love Bad Sanna. I mean, it is just one of the best of all time. You got Billy, Bob Thornton, Tony Cox, so I think has passed away. Lauren Graham's in it. Bernie Mack, who's no longer with us, one of the best stand ups of all time, and his regular TV show that he had the Network show was just tremendous. It was simply called Bernie mac Show. Just Bad sand is fantastic and it is not necessarily certainly for the children, as my buddy Corby used to say. But it's it's strong and then I think they did a sequel to that, which was kind of nice as well. But it definitely is off the proverbial beaten path, as a Lance McAllister would say, when it comes to just not necessarily being a regular everyday Christmas film five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven, eight hundred, the big one, as a Mollie m o l Y. Mollie just messaged in Westchester and she got through at Sterling Radio on x or Twitter it used to be. She said, Edward Scissors Hands. Is that a Christmas movie? I don't even I have to think about that. I mean, I guess there was. Was there Christmas in the film?
Speaker 4: Mollie.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I appreciate that. I'll go along with that. I don't remember. I just remember the dude having issues with his hands because there were scissors and all and everything that sort of went around with that. Still love Christmas story. As I mentioned, there's all the usual suspects.
Speaker 4: Is the gift that keeps out given the whole year. Yeah, it's true. It does it just all year long. It really does.
Speaker 1: It's one of the best and some of the others that sort of go along with that. I'm trying to think of how many different versions of Scrooge that I have seen, because I remember as a little kid there were a ton of just versions of that movie even that had been around seemingly probably early film that goes along with that. I like Clause that was good, as in Santa Claus somebody else just message here, Oh that's funny, they say, Clark, which may or may not be so, but it certainly ties into, you know, the whole idea of you know, Christmas story and national lampoons and all the other stuff that sort of goes along with that. He says Black Christmas, which again people are going to the dark end of this, but yeah, that's kind of fun and it goes on at Christmas, and that I think had been remade as well. There's a few of those, and at this point, I think since July, and I know, during the whole month of July they were showing all the Christmas movies and the Hallmark movies and so forth. That sort of every year they make a I mean boatloads more and then they stream it. And they've had so many of the Hallmark type movies of the warm and fuzzy Christmas variety, which is really what I guess a lot of this is about. In that, you know, around Christmas and so forth, it's just always on planes, trains and automobiles. I guess I thought that was more about Thanksgiving, but I guess that kind of probably qualifies with that. I love the old Charlie Brown stuff, you know that go along with that.
Speaker 4: You'll suit your eye out, kid, it's true.
Speaker 1: And that that's from the Christmas story and one of the best. And and the leg which I think is huge overall, here's one and Happy Christmas, which.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna hang on a second. I'm gonna search that that's Elm, Elma, Elmo.
Speaker 1: Everybody's playing around with Christmas type stuff, which Elmo I don't know. I mean, I'm assuming it's a it's a pseudonym of some sort. But the Elmo thing, I just think of Elmo or whatever Grandma got run over by a reindeer, and that makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: That's I hate that song. I just do.
Speaker 1: And I know a lot of people love it, but it's just, you know, too much, it's just too much and over the top. The Santa Claus is huge. That's like a middle nineties movie Bad Moms Christmas. I didn't didn't realize they did one of those. It's got Me lacunas in it. Kristen Bell as well. Anything Me Lacuna says, I'm in. I'm fine, I'm a fan. Jack Frost is kind of fun, I guess. And that's Michael Keaton and Christmas Carol. There's about one hundred different versions of a Christmas Carol and the Muppet Christmas, which how do you go wrong with the Muppets? I mean generally speaking, I mean Muppets are great, always have been, always will be.
Speaker 4: So there you go.
Speaker 1: There's some Christmas movies on the must see list every year. And I've had a few people ping me here about die Hard and.
Speaker 3: It's about Christmas.
Speaker 7: Animal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all goes back to that. Thank you, mister mcgommery, mister McMahon, that's good. I was just for a shaken for just a second here a.
Speaker 4: Lot of people.
Speaker 1: It's about fifty to fifty people pinging me real quick here at Stirling Radio on X As far as the idea of die Hard being Christmas movie or not, but it's set in and around Christmas and it'll be airing even if you don't stream it. You'll find at some place as people are trying to find their way out of the Nakatom skyscraper tower, which I think was in Los Angeles, as dude tries to come back and save his wife and everything along with that. So there you go, all right, that news time ten o'clock report straight away. Here Bengals in action Sunday in Miami. They'll be warm and toasty and hopefully finding a win against a new quarterback for the Fish. I'm Sterling, and this is the nation station, home of the best Bengals coverage. Seven hundred WLW Cincinnati made their way to public view, not as many had been ordered by the court, not as many as had been promised, and apparently though they have done a better job at trying to protect the identities of victims, which I think is probably the right thing to do. How you doing at Sterling? Friday night weekend full on seven hundred WLW. Glad you're here, seaman man keeping me in line. News coming up about twenty two minutes from now, the latest of what's going on all over the place, including what matters to us here in the Tri State of course, I'm going to go down a list of some of the people reportedly in it, with photographs and so forth. Former President Clinton, we know Trump had been in a current president in some photos as well. Diana Ross, Mick Jagger, Michael Jackson, Kevin Spacey, Sarah Ferguson, which is the Duchess of York or was the Duchess of York? A bunch of other documents, thousands and thousands of them. The late Walter Cronkite used to be the sort of the news man, if you will, doing the CBS News forever. He was a lot of Epstein's stuff. Richard Branson, of course, the guy from the Virgin group, Phil Collins who looks like the Gerber baby, of course was the guy from Genesis. And a bunch of solo work as well, Miny Driver. I mean, and that's just some of the people that are sort of seen at this point, not a whole lot of details, very limited in relation to President Trump at that this point. I'm looking through some of this now and trying to figure out. I'm just wondering how big of a deal this is for you, because a lot of people have talked about how big of the deal, how much this means, and about going after those who had done wrong to innocent underage women girls in the sex trafficking of them, forcing them into this thing, effectively rape in some of the stuff that's been talked about by these victims. And of course Epstein went away to prison. Of course Maxwell is in prison, not as bad of a prison as she was in after giving more information as that wasn't seemingly now getting preferential treatment. I'm just wondering, as a person, are you feeling like this is a benefit. Is this going to help get to some level of justice for these victim Is this what you have wanted and what you needed to be released? Obviously they had a bunch of stuff to wade through, They've had time to do it. It had been talked about for quite a while. I'm just wondering, how paramount is this for you or is this here we are, week of Christmas down on the list of stuff you're concerned about in the idea as to you know, if there is going to be any greater bit of justice or retribution for wrongdoing by individuals who took advantage of and benefited in some type of interaction with these young girls, in these young women children in some cases, is it has been shown? I mean, going back in Palm Beach, Florida police there we began investigating in two thousand and five after a family of a fourteen year old girl it said she'd been molested at his mansion. Epstein's this from the Associated Press goes on from there, it gets deep, and I mean, I don't think anybody is a fan of abuse, of rape or molestation, and if so, then there's a sickness that somebody has to go along with it. I'm just wondering, is this what you want? Are you satisfied with this from what you know? Is this what you wanted the president in our government to do? Or is this nothing at all and more of a show? Five point three seven four nine seven thousand, eight hundred, the Big One. If you're on the iHeartRadio app, click that microphone. If you're streaming or checking out the podcast whatever, you can leave a message there. Going along with that, going back to July, uh President of course, sort of downplayed this and called people who were including his own supporters quote unquote weaklings because they had fallen for the Jeffrey Epstein hoax. His words, Trump Speaker Johnson at the time, we're not able to prevent legislation coming to a vote, although they tried, and then that's come back around and Trump says that he doesn't care what comes out or whatever else. New photos of Clinton apparently in a hot tub. I don't know if it shows anything more than that, We'll have to wait and see. I'm just curious how much it matters to you. I mean, I don't expect anyone to end up going to prison for this. I don't see anybody, I mean, their career, if they're auted in some fashion, it may be affected, it may affect their personal life. But I'd be very surprised if we see anyone going away for engagement and involvement in solicitation or something at this point, as long as it's been and the question that I had had for quite some time in the midst of this, because this was a lynchpin in a lot of people's minds. A lot of people that I know friends off the air, as well as friends calling the show telling me that this is one of the things that was paramount economy, national security, Epstein files, not necessarily in that order, and seemingly a whole lot of time passed before anything could be done, and you kind of wonder with all the redactions, which there's always going to bespiracy theorists, but also how much sanitizing and cleaning up of those impositions of power in some type of authority and of great means to be able to sort of silence and shut down a lot of what would be their vulnerability with the bad publicity or maybe even something more than publicity, being some type of criminal proceeding. Aside from that, your chance to be heard is now. Let's get to Amelia first with Jim five point three seven eight hundred, the Big One on a Friday. Sterling, Jim, appreciate you holding. What do you think? Are you happy with the Epstein files coming out as we see them or are you wanting more, expecting more?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 8: Sterling? I agree with you one percent about I'm just I'm just sick of it. And then we have more important things to do. But I want to know where are the parents to these women and girls that I suppose you know they did get, you know, farmed or whatever. I don't understand why where they got these girls?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 8: And where the parents were?
Speaker 1: I think there's a whole lot of trafficking of young people that still goes on. You hear better than the news fairly regularly, and one would hope in many cases, from what I've seen in reports of this, is the parents were broken up about this. Either kids disappeared or they weren't sure exactly what they were involved in and so on. But yeah, I think most parents would be pretty upset. I think most parents would try to protect their kids from something like this.
Speaker 8: But clearly, yeah, it was like it didn't Yeah, like where's where's my daughter at? And she's in the MA somewhere, Like, man, I just I'm sick of it, And you're right about we got more important things to think about.
Speaker 1: Hold on a seing though, So you think you you sort of sound like you're downplaying it a bit. So you you mean we have more important stuff to worry about or that. I mean, isn't this important to those victims and their families and an opportunity for some hopefully type of retribution or justice let's call it justice and fashion or no vindication. I mean, that's fairly important, I think, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Sterling, You're right, they're going to get compensation, these these women, Oh girls for what had happened to them, and that they're going to get the compensation and whatever they were going through. But we need to just compensate these victims and then move on to more important things in this country, like immigration and you know, terrorism.
Speaker 1: Well, I think they're working on that. I think we're big enough country and a big enough law enforcement and big enough a judicial system, and with three hundred and thirty some million Americans, I think we could probably multitask that, Jim, I appreciate the call, but you know, I think that may be the opinion a lot of people have. Is this old tired news? Is this something that matters to you? Or is this just a Friday Christmas week dump of information that'll sort of all be lost in My real opinion here of not that I give you a fake one, but at my observation or hallucination I should say, is that I think a lot of people are just sort of tired of it, which is weird. I don't know how passionate you are about it, but I'm kind of curious. And certainly it's getting headlines and there are a lot of other things going on. I think there probably a lot of people are hoping that it becomes tiresome, exhausting and that people maybe lose interest or care and then it could sort of be lost. It's amazing it's taken this long. But when you think of all the people that are in all the pictures, and not all of them are necessarily obviously, there's not allegations of everyone in these photographs doing something more, even the president of course apparently that is current President Trump, former President Clinton. Apparently, no talk of them doing anything salacious, over the top or victimizing anyone. And if they were, my guess is that that's already been redacted and taken away to prevent any type of exposure for them. I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but if this whole thing hasn't stunk of conspiracy and manipulation of power that most of us can't imagine like something you'd see in a movie that I don't really know what else does I mean? Seriously, you get a guy who's sent away for prison for it, and then you know, no list all sort of silent, and then he supposedly offs himself and there's a you know, the glitch in the camera in the video that well, you know this just happens that we don't know. Yeah, he offed himself, did he really? And now better living conditions in a less uh more of a country club prison? For Maxwell two, it seems weak to me. Five point three seven eight hundred The big one to Michigan Greg was Sterling on seven hundred.
Speaker 4: W welw hey, Greg.
Speaker 6: Hey Sterling, thanks for taking my call, mister positive. Sometimes you can see me on with Chris Cuomo. Sure, I got to ask you, why are we so consumed with the Epstein files? In the reason I ask you, is it because of transparency? Why what is it going forward other than you know, protecting the victims and getting justice for the victims. What do we glean? What do we learn from it and making this country better? Is it all about transparency? Is it about the powerful abusing their privilege and powers? If you will? What do we learn?
Speaker 10: Sirling?
Speaker 7: What do we learn? Well?
Speaker 1: I don't know what we learn, but you sort of said it. I mean, you're talking about people in positions of power and authority and government and means beyond most of our grasp and understanding. And you know, you're talking about sex and beautiful women and unfortunately women that were not even that yet, but children and young girls who weren't in a position to really make a decision for themselves about this, and seemingly stolen and effectively molested and raped in some fashion and traded, and to have one of justice for a long time. I think that's a fairly viscerally effective thing if you even if I don't even have kids, and the thought of that happening to anyone makes me sick.
Speaker 4: It's revolting.
Speaker 6: I would certainly agree, Serling, thank you very much for taking my call. Everybody, go for your dreams.
Speaker 1: There you go, Greg, I appreciate the calling, and you're listening to being a part of the show.
Speaker 4: I'd like to hear her some women on this.
Speaker 1: I'm just kind of curious, and I would imagine the feeling is even more passionate and effective if you have kids, I would imagine. But even not being someone who has kids, I just it's devastating and heartbreaking. Consenting adults is another story, But many of these women weren't even women yet. They weren't consenting adults. If this had happened and it was someone in the neighborhood, someone you knew, a relative of friend, somebody in business around town had been doing something with a young minor female child here in the Tri State. The idea of law enforcement and the judiciary getting involved in prosecuting and having some severe consequences for those who were in the business of providing access and whisking away these young women, young girls and somehow facilitating the interaction that turned into something more. I think most of us would want some type of penalty, some type of something, and oftentimes with consenting adults making the decision in the idea of prostitution, you know, do you go after the pimp, do you go after the john? Do you go after the prostitute? These were women who weren't even of age to be consenting in a consensual relationship with someone that was their age. If I went three, seven, nine, eight hundred, the big one, this is a colder on I believe was sterling on seven hundred WLW is that correct?
Speaker 4: Colder on?
Speaker 3: Well, it's cold on.
Speaker 11: And last time I a lot of people called me Lucy.
Speaker 3: Last time I called that, you had a big problem.
Speaker 11: You couldn't get over my name Lucy, and you didn't even believe that was my real name.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean people don't believe my name Sterling, So I'm not here to make fun of your name. I just wanted to make sure I called you by the right name.
Speaker 3: So no, it's cold cold on, cold on, weier cold on.
Speaker 4: All right, well cold on What do you want?
Speaker 11: Uh, well, what you were just talking about.
Speaker 5: You better have press to convict people of rape.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so, I mean if you don't, you can't move forward. And what they released doesn't show a lot of proof.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they have.
Speaker 11: But anyway, that was that was back when it was. But I just wanted to make a comment from the skating rinks down in Cincinnati Elm Street Positive. They have gigos that you can rent go in there and do what you want. And I wouldn't they would have guidelines on what type of people that they would allow to go in there, because some of the people just don't look right in there.
Speaker 4: What have you been in there? Have you been doing things inside.
Speaker 11: These well that's one of the things. They would allow just one person or two people or even three, right.
Speaker 1: So what do you think is going on in there? I mean, what are you inferring that's going on? Have you been down there and witness something some type of weird stuff happen.
Speaker 3: Just don't look right.
Speaker 11: The different classes of people that they let in.
Speaker 4: What does that mean different?
Speaker 1: Wait minute, So you're saying a public event on Elm with the recently moved, newly roped the located ice skating drinks, you say who should be allowed and who not?
Speaker 11: If you're going to make a judgment on yes, I think they should have restrictions because some of the people just don't look like they belong on.
Speaker 4: What does that mean? Who would belong and who would not?
Speaker 11: Well, you can take it as far as you want.
Speaker 1: No, I'm asking you. You said it, So what do you mean who doesn't belong?
Speaker 4: What I belong?
Speaker 10: Up?
Speaker 11: The skin color?
Speaker 4: Skin color? So you think it's about race?
Speaker 3: You could know you.
Speaker 1: You said it, you brought it up. I'm asking you. Don't tell me what I can do. You said people don't belong, who doesn't belong?
Speaker 3: And why?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, certain r.
Speaker 4: So you're a racist. You're saying that what white people shouldn't be there.
Speaker 10: I don't want to hurt nobody.
Speaker 1: So you're saying it should only be for what dark skinned people, light skinned people?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: Well, I think there should be restrictions.
Speaker 4: Okay, what should the restrictions be?
Speaker 11: And you took it to the base of skin cause.
Speaker 4: You said it.
Speaker 1: I did not know you did. You can no, I'm asking you. You're talking in circles. Don't say something and then you are aren't ballsy enough to actually admit.
Speaker 4: What you said?
Speaker 11: Yes, just go with the skin color.
Speaker 4: Then, so you're a racist? Do you want only white people only? Black people? Brown people?
Speaker 11: Don't want to I don't want to hurt anybody because of their.
Speaker 1: Color, and yet you want to somehow discriminate you.
Speaker 11: You seem to out broader expand the definition of racist. It's too easily done nowadays.
Speaker 1: I mean, you said that people of different skin colors should not be allowed in those ways.
Speaker 4: So then, so what skin color? You're the racist, not me.
Speaker 1: You brought it up, you called me and that was the first thing that fell out of your mouth about the ice skating rink.
Speaker 11: Well, let me ask you this. How many institutions are all black only?
Speaker 4: What does that mean? Institution?
Speaker 3: Learning centers, learning centers?
Speaker 1: So you're saying it should be a whites only or a black slone. I don't Yeah, that's right. So you just want to separate. You are you're clearly a racist.
Speaker 8: No, I don't want to hurt nobody.
Speaker 1: I didn't say anything about hurting anybody. But you clearly seem to be.
Speaker 4: A race definition of a racist.
Speaker 5: That's a definition of a racist. Look at up.
Speaker 4: Are you a separatist?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 4: What are you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean you're just you're just talking in circles and not willing to answer anything and just basically propagating. Heye, it's It's ridiculous and painful. Maybe you shouldn't leave the house. Maybe you shouldn't be allowed to play with others or keep your thoughts to yourself.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let's get Shawn in hopefully more positive than deer Park Sewan. You're sterling on the big one. What about the Epstein files or apparently separating people on the ice?
Speaker 5: Good lord, that's a hard one to follow.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. It's like Russian your leg. You answered the phone. You never know what you're gonna get.
Speaker 5: Last time I talked to you, I cussed right off the bat and you read button me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So don't do that. Keep it clean.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to do it. I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, you got about two minutes.
Speaker 5: What do you have two minutes.
Speaker 12: I'm most upset about the Kennedy Center renaming, which seems absolutely ridiculous to me.
Speaker 5: Your thoughts, John F. Kennedy Center, Well.
Speaker 1: I think it was it now the Kennedy Trump Center or Trump Kennedy Center.
Speaker 5: Trump, It's the Trump the Donald Trump Kennedy Center.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, well, I mean I'm sure the name will be at some point down the line. Again, I thought usually didn't put people's names on stuff until they had left this mortal world and then something.
Speaker 5: You don't do it yourself, right.
Speaker 1: Well, apparently times are different now. So I mean, I hear what you're saying. I'm not really concerned about that. Of all the other stuff that's gone on in the world. That's small potatoes personally, I mean know what.
Speaker 12: I mean, But I think it's a tiny black spot on a potato that can ruin the whole box.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that could very well.
Speaker 5: As someone of Irish heritage.
Speaker 1: That hit some I totally get that. Seany disrespect. I didn't change the name. I thought it was fine the way it was.
Speaker 12: I agree, yeah, yeah, but anyway, get your break. I love listening to you.
Speaker 4: Well, I appreciate you listening. Sean.
Speaker 1: Thanks all right, we'll come back and we'll reevaluate a lot of things and try to make sense of the world we're living in. Ten thirty report straight away. It's a Friday night, Sterling, glad you're here. More in the Epstein Files. We'll talk holiday Christmas stuff, and it's a whole lot more on the Nation Station seven hundred ULW.
Speaker 4: Friday night, hanging.
Speaker 1: Out at the Nation Station, seven hundred WLW Sean McMahon, Mister McMahon, I'd like to call him on the board. Keeping us on time and in line as best as possible. Travis Laird with news in about twenty two minutes. An update on everything happening in the Tri State and Planet Earth Epstein Files out, at least in parts. Do you care you digging through the troves of information, redacted data and photographs looking for petophiles, rapist those taking advantage. You're just stars hanging out with other stars, and high priority type of high level people and so on, and well there'll be justice.
Speaker 4: I have questions.
Speaker 1: Five point three seven four nine, seven eight hundred the Big One also Mega millions tonight. It's just a paltry ninety million dollars up for grabs. If you take the annuity with that drawing I believe eleven o'clock less than an hour away. And if you take that cash money option, which some people recommend, forty point eight million dollars, I could get by on that with simple interest. You just see me laughing maniacally. As I took a simple interest on the savings account all the way to the bank, I'd be living large. And the one that everyone is into tomorrow is the billion and a a half dollar estimated powerball jackpot. I'm gonna say that again, one billion, five hundred million dollars cashed out, it'd be six hundred and eighty nine million, three hundred thousand. Again, hard to survive on that. I would imagine, are you in it to win it? A lot of people looking to I would imagine those machines are printing tickets fairly quickly as people are out and about doing a whole lot of shopping and getting into the festive season this Christmas time. Hanukah in full effect. Got quandta comment if as well, if I'm not mistaken. Five one, three, seven four nine seven thousand, eight hundred, the Big One your chance to get interactive. And also I'll talk about the legal weed thing too, which apparently now the legal drinks that have been sort of in that in between the THHC beverage is not gonna be okay anymore. I don't know why it's so hard, and i'll Andre here in just a second, Andre hang with me, and then a room for you five point three seven four nine seven eight hundred, the big one. I don't know why this has been so difficult. Ohioan's voted fifty seven to fifty eight percent said yeah, all right, legalize it, common sense. And then there's the carve out in the farm build that left the intoxicating hemp. And you had some retailers, the vast majority, doing it the right way, and a handful of them not doing it right, and some of those products being dispensed looking like candy and other type of maca packaging. It's sort of for I guess a brand awareness for one of a better way to describe it. Why not make the rule that it had to be twenty one and older for anybody, period, and the same thing with the beverage, and then from there, if there was a retailer who failed to follow through. You shut their ass down. And if parents aren't keeping track of their weed just like their drinks or their firearms, then you go after them for not being responsible. Now you've got businesses like fifty West and others that are now going to try to figure out how to correct a revenue stream as they've been doing it is what they thought was legal for However, long now five point three seven four nine seven eight hundred, the big one, your chance to get interactive on a Friday ant. There's lots going on, Leven and Andrea. I appreciate your patience and holding.
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 4: How's everything this fine fire Friday night.
Speaker 9: I'm doing pretty good for a Friday. I mean, I can't complain, you know. I'm sitting here, I'm listening to you, to you on the radio.
Speaker 4: And I appreciate that.
Speaker 9: Two things burst off to college who was talking about the skating ring and people being different or looking different or whatever.
Speaker 10: It was different to him to.
Speaker 4: Him right here was the right, oh, clearly blank period yep.
Speaker 9: He was clearly erasist ye and weether he was talking about white black with candy stripe.
Speaker 10: He was steel erased.
Speaker 9: No matter what I agree, you know, so he but he dug He dug his own hole for that one.
Speaker 4: I was just afraid.
Speaker 1: I was afraid Andre, that I was going to be I just won't even to say it because he was saying everything but it and then tried to turn it on me. And I try very hard not to be uh mean to people, because you know I can be. Sometimes I'm trying to be a better person.
Speaker 13: Andre, Sometimes you got to be mean to people. Yeah, sometimes you gotta be mean. And everywhere where that you was sad to me. He wouldn't come out and say it for it, So I mean, you did it, but you just didn't see any words.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he man, he hit racism. Yep, you know what type of people go down there and looking at it? See what what color the people.
Speaker 1: Are to come the only thing I try to do, and I think reason in the part play that's right. I haven't been to Elm Street to skate yet. The last time I went was still on Fountain Square. This is the first year since its switched. And I am not a great skater, and the girl I was with, I'm real good at going fast and straight and I try to turn and then I become one with the ice. So I got to pick my spots. I might need one of those nice handied anty places to sit on the side and watch the people who can skate skate, But that's just me.
Speaker 9: That that would be me too, because I can't skate. I sill o can't ice skate.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 9: I used to go ice skating when I was in uh like junior high school.
Speaker 4: Sure, but and I got a little bit too old for that.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: Well that's all right, there's no it's never too late, but you know, you gotta I just try to pick my spots. So if I'm gonna make a mess of myself, I try to make.
Speaker 3: A private maybe it maybe it work fin hours, that's correct.
Speaker 9: The other thing I was I was calling you about is the Epstein thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know you got people calling.
Speaker 9: And saying they tired of hearing about it, and this, that and the other. I got a dark yep. I ain't gonna never be tired of hearing about it, because if you do that to my daughter, I'll be the problems in it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I understand that it's.
Speaker 9: Gonna be some problems in it. I ain't gonna never be tired of hearing about it because this is this is what this world is about today. Anyway. It's a mean, send courted world that we're living in, and this type of thing is not allowed, you know, not in my world.
Speaker 13: You mess with my daughter, you met with any one of my kids, my daughters, one of my friend we gonna have the problem.
Speaker 4: I think most people are of that feeling.
Speaker 1: And my guess is this that these powerful, rich, beyond imagination people who were involved in this. I don't mean the ones who were socializing and trying to get their money straight, because apparently this Epstein guy was somehow helping with people in their finances.
Speaker 4: I don't know how that.
Speaker 1: Was, but uh, those that were there to take advantage of and to to get together in some type of intimate fashion with these non age of consent girls. My guess is that if it were their kids, they'd have a different view. Is rather than somebody else's child that they were going to take it and basically pray upon.
Speaker 9: You know, that's the question I was going to ask you did have any kids.
Speaker 1: I'd have to look that up. I don't know that's a solid question I would think by.
Speaker 13: Now, because that would be a question that I have to say, Okay, where did that.
Speaker 7: Was your daughter?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you're.
Speaker 9: Doing it to somebody else's young daughter. Where is it with your daughter?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He did not have children, at least according to uh Wikipedia, if you can trust that. I'm looking in a few other places too while we talk, Andre, So, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's just.
Speaker 9: I mean it was I mean, anybody that was involved in it.
Speaker 7: What about your daughter?
Speaker 9: Anybody that was involved? Did you have daughters? Would you would you consent to a grown man of the sex with your young daughter.
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody who is of any level of decency as a human being would be okay with it. But there seems to be a very slippery slope. And it just a generation or two ago. How many songs in popular music were about girls at sixteen or somewhere in that window of age, you know, being hot and so on. And that is no longer considered to be acceptable publicly and talked about, but it seemed to be pretty common, Uh, at least go ahead.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. No, No, that's all I have to you. No, I'm just saying, I'm just I'm.
Speaker 9: Just so, I'm just so frustrated because you have people calling in talking about we need to just move on. No, we don't need to move on. We need to figure out what's going on, why it's going on, and because here here's the thing. I say this. If it was my daughter and I did come to them, I'm going to jail. But I'm gonna go to jail because I get something.
Speaker 10: To protect my kids.
Speaker 4: Yep, I get that protect my kids now.
Speaker 9: And here's that I stand up in the middle of a person and tell everybody why.
Speaker 4: I'm here, yeah, and and be okay.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, I I could hang my head, you know, stand tall and say, you know what I did what I needed to do.
Speaker 4: I'm not jeal to find it. I rationalizing it.
Speaker 1: And clearly the courts and listen, everything's about money, you know it.
Speaker 4: I know it.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows that if they want to be honest about it, and if you have power and you're able to manipulate things, the courts and justice and retribution of that fashion very rarely, if ever comes for those who are of the level a lot of these people are. And it seems fairly obvious that some of the delays and everything about it, and then the denials and well, it was it's a hoax. It wasn't a hoax when it was helping somebody get elected, right, you know. And and that whether you're a fan or not a fan, you know, I support anybody who occupies the office of presidency. But let's just be honest and call it what it is, and that is the way it goes. Andre, I appreciate the call man, Thank you for listening. I hope to call again. Yes, sir, I will take care of yourself, all right, Thank you, Andre. To Westside and Ray then Alan, And where are the women on this? I'd like to think that there are some women that are passionate about and have an opinion about this Epstein thing and these files being released?
Speaker 4: Ray, what's up? What do you know? You're stirling on the big one.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 14: The only point I'm bringing up is I got a pair of daughters.
Speaker 3: My daughter hit twenty two or twenty one, and that of the blue.
Speaker 14: Is she said, we were just too damned afraid of you to do something wrong. What's going on? What's going on is.
Speaker 3: That these girls are vulnerable.
Speaker 14: You see the Coventry House commercials on TV. These are the girls that Gazelle was recruiting. These women were already on the street, the ones that really need to be cared about. I mean, I care about them. Everybody has empathy for that kind of stuff. But the other part that nobody's paying attention to is how many.
Speaker 3: Of the illegal kids that are three.
Speaker 14: And five and seven that are coming across the southern border they have zero controllers, that they have zero ability to control what they are, where.
Speaker 3: They are or anything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we're talking about the most most vulnerable people and even those now with the children that have been a part of this and not letting, you know, people sort of inspect and see exactly how they're being housed. At this point as a concern too, because anytime you're in an institutionalized housing situation, whether it's you know, transitional before being you know, sent out of the country or anywhere else, you got to have eyes and ears and observation because people take advantage. And that's just the way it has been always as long as I think humans have been around.
Speaker 14: This is why I'm tringing up the deal. Okays Seem's a big important name, and it's because they want to look for somebody like Trump or the prints over in England.
Speaker 3: Or corner embarrassed somebody or yeah.
Speaker 14: But the point is they want to do it for that reason. They don't want to do it to really care about the girls. The reality and Harrel looking for nailing the Johns. This that really gets ignored is all the little kids that were imported and being abused by being shipped.
Speaker 3: All over the country.
Speaker 1: Well, the problem in general when you have people that are here here illegally and you know, is this that there is a shadow economy and people are manipulated and abused and taken advantage of, whether it's by employers, by people that are looking to you know, I'll call them on you if you don't do this. And and then if you have children, there's there's no path you know, to get safety, to get security or otherwise. And here's the thing we're talking about, and you mentioned the young girl thing and children, they're the most vulnerable and young women that are out there often with bus stations or whatever else. Stereotypically, whether it's a guy who's a street level hotel, hotel motel kind of pimp scenario, will pick up these vulnerable young people, men and boys and girls and put them in situations to proper freem go ahead.
Speaker 14: The reason those girls are at those bus stations, as you described, they didn't have a daddy that they were damn well afraid of, or.
Speaker 1: They were afraid and left for other reasons, whether it's because of drug abuse or although I mean, there's a whole host of reasons, right, I mean, it's not.
Speaker 14: The point was they didn't have they didn't have strong parents that turned around and kept them in a stable home.
Speaker 4: In some cases, I'm getting no.
Speaker 1: I think in some cases, I think a blanket statement like that's unfair, because there are some that were victimized at home and had nowhere else to go and then ended up on the street and got violated and abused again, and it happens every day.
Speaker 14: No, that that could be. But I'm saying that as a blanket rule, but much moreger quantity are the ones that came across the southern borders.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I don't know if that's true or not, but certainly, if you can't have any of.
Speaker 14: Your fifty thousand kids, Epstein and his way and his girlfriend couldn't recruit that.
Speaker 4: Many, I'm not I'm not talking about it. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: As an apple to an orange thing, I'm simply saying that if you do not have any record of an individual, they do not exist. They do not have paper, right, some type of documents. You have no record, You have nothing. Where they're in the city them, the vulnerability in the ability by anyone who wants to take advantage of them is huge, which goes to your point of those here illegally. But the bottom line is people go missing all the time. I've talked to people from the FBI, those who deal with missing children, those who are looking to find what was their child at one point or another, and even have had some so called you know, a lot lizards and otherwise who got caught up in it in one fashion or another, and then they're stuck in that life because people think they're less than trash. And that's a horrible bad place to be.
Speaker 14: Did you see the story of the woman that turned around and got picked up down in the villages yesterday?
Speaker 4: No? No, I don't. I may have missed that she kidnapped her three year old daughter.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, wait a minute, you mean the one the custodial case, right, and the kids like it's like thirty five years old or something, right, Yeah, yeah, Well, no, the kid now forty five thirty five.
Speaker 14: Yeah, she kidnapped her daughter, and they manage a finally finder the case actually won't off of the FBI.
Speaker 3: They gave up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they had the age.
Speaker 1: They used the age progression on the picture and everything else, and they were able to finger. And I know that the daughter was trying to navigate that from what I read. Also because she's trying to figure out, you know, the balance between dad who she's not had and realizing she's not who she thought she was and a mom who's been there for even though we took her when or she took her when she shouldn't have. That's a tough thing, right, Great talking to you man against the long time. I hope you have a great night and a good holiday.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 4: Take care of yourself, all right. See three and a half four is my math.
Speaker 1: Right, let's try to get one or two more here before the news we got time, so I didn't mean to be premature, but I want to be fair to to Norwood and Allan and then Mark was sterling on the big one. You got about a minute each. I think we can do this, maybe two minutes each. Go ahead, what do you have Alan, Alan?
Speaker 5: I got Andre.
Speaker 10: I got Andre. He's got to blame the Beatles on that one. And she was just seventeen. And you know what I mean, you know that's just goes with that. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean nothing stray cats as.
Speaker 3: Well, Andre.
Speaker 10: But the Goldstein guy, yeah, Epstein, Yeah, Epstein whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, that's like saying Alan or Mark or Steve, you're not the same guy, right.
Speaker 10: Well that's actually my name Mark.
Speaker 3: But anyway, all right, what do you have?
Speaker 10: But well, you know, the let's get off the sex stuff. That's uh, you know. But speaking of that that lottery thing, you noticed all the billion dollar lottery winners are a California. I think that thing's rigged to pay off their taxes.
Speaker 1: You sound like my mom's like it's all fixed. I's like, I don't think it's fixed. I think that that would.
Speaker 9: Get this thing.
Speaker 10: I am you that. No, I'm teasing, but I'm serious. It's like, I think it's rigged.
Speaker 15: So that what's his name, the the governor, the mayor, the guy governor California, the guy with Yeah, he's he's.
Speaker 3: A mayor, he's a governor.
Speaker 15: There is different I know, there's well not in California.
Speaker 10: I lived there and they can't govern, so it's enterchanging.
Speaker 1: It's still like what the fifth or fourth largest economy on planet Earth, aside.
Speaker 10: They're ruining it.
Speaker 1: I have friends there that love it, so I mean, I think other than the taxes, which nobody will usually.
Speaker 15: Santa Monic a girl who grew up there in the Golden era, and when we moved back here, and it was like she was flying back and forth, it was like they're ruining it there.
Speaker 10: It's getting worse, it's getting worse, and it's it's it's awful that the only thing they're good is the weather.
Speaker 4: Now, well, i'll take the weather right about now, that's for sure.
Speaker 10: Exactly exactly. But I'm telling you it's just they've ruined it, and I think they're rigging it to pay it, pay the taxes and to pay off all the dead.
Speaker 1: I'm not in control of what Alan's saying. And I appreciate the call, re Mark as he called himself. I don't know which is on the screen it said Alan, but either way, I appreciate the call, and you're listening. But I got to say that I think if there was something up to no good about it being fixed, it would get out there's too much money at stake and too many parties across the country that are taking part in these big lotto things. All I know is I could live off the simple interest. And I'm bewildered by how so many of these people who win these big lottos end up broke and like no time. That is bewildering to me. I mean, you'd have to work really hard to spend that money. To Montford Heights, Mark was sterling on the big one.
Speaker 5: What do you have brother, Hey Stirling, Hey, I'm a licensed cosmetologist.
Speaker 4: Okay, And.
Speaker 5: Every year, i mean we get alerts or training and I'm sure every other state city does if there's a big event, super Bowl, All Star Game. But that's where they bring these young girls in absolutely and they and they bring them in to these i'll say beauty schools to.
Speaker 3: Have them made up.
Speaker 5: Oh really and yeah, and to look good at minimal cost.
Speaker 4: That makes sense.
Speaker 5: And yeah, and that's that's something that the schools are aware of, depending on where the event is. And uh, and then they put them out there and they're looking pretty and just out there marketed.
Speaker 1: It's it's a tough thing. I mean, you'd hope it's not minor children. I'm a view of you that generally consenting adults, then it's none of my business. But when you're talking about kids who should not and do not have a say in that type of thing, and it's a whole other layer of ugliness.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I mean, you know, as far as the trafficking of kids, you know, the penalty should be very severe.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 3: Where where the.
Speaker 5: Point where you know these traffickers say, I don't want that to happen to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And on the other side is that there's obviously that much demand for people who want to get with effectively young children, and that's beyond comprehension too. Mark, I'm against a long time. I appreciate the calling the insight there. I didn't know that about the beauty school or cosmetology schools and so forth too. News straightaway Travis Lairer has your eleven o'clock report. More sterling coming up, including also some conversation with Morgan Fox from Normal about this change and the legal weed in the state of Ohio. Hang Out home of the Bengals. They play here best Bengal coverage seven hundred WLW Cincinnati Fine allOur together this fine Friday night in the distance, Red Eye Radio, how you doing at Sterling hanging around Nation Station seven hundred WLW Football Bengals on the road, Joe Burrow at All South Florida Miami Way to take on those fishs. It'll be warm, it'll be summer esque, and it'll feel here to be like almost forty. Which has been a weird week. This is a roller coaster ride of weather. In the last seven days, it's been snow and cold, wicked cold, near fifty tomorrow. Lot's happening. What's happening with you? Sean McMahon's producing later on. Morgan Fox joined us earlier from normal, and we'll talk to him about the change in the intoxicating hemp and the rules for those beverages with THC in them. Of course, also in the change in the scheduling of cannabis, marijuana, whatever you want to call it, the ganja, the sticky icky, there's so many different names, and that's gonna be changing with an executive order from the same level as it's been talked about now, is say heroin and cocaine just something else more like booze and a handful of other things which apparently will have some effect on business and research to some extent. But Morgan Fox can share more details on that. That's coming up after your eleven thirty report. In the meantime, I am kind of curious about a few things and I'll sort of lay them out here and sooner than later. Jake Paul fighting again with Sean McMahon was like, he's doing it again. Yeah, I done it again. I think it's on Netflix. He he and Anthony Joshua like heavyweight fight. We'll see how that goes. Super fight? Is it to describe? So if we get a result, are the servers going to crash again? Yeah, that's what they did last year. We were here at the same time doing the show, working together. I remember that I couldn't get it on any of these screens in here, and you were in there fighting with it, and I go in there during the break and You're like, I can't see it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what are you looking at?
Speaker 16: I remember I drove home, like the fight finally started, and I was driving home and I really wasn't that curious about it. I was hoping to see Mike Tyson just have one more, you know, one more shot at glory.
Speaker 4: And to maybe get a good meme out of it. I don't know.
Speaker 16: But I got home and like the fight was over, and I want to say, my brother was home or something, and they were like, yeah, nothing happened, Like what do you mean nothing happened?
Speaker 4: Like literally nothing happened.
Speaker 16: Like they didn't really do anything for like seven rounds, like really, like not even an hour later, you know, social media being as quick as it is, Just like that was the worst thing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 4: It was hard to watch.
Speaker 1: And I did go home and have a mandatory viewing myself on that, and it was it was a different and I kind of did. I was like, come on, Mike, you know, let's handle it. But he got paid, so I mean it's pretty tremendous, and that's really what it's about. We'll see if this fight ends up being a little bit different, but we'll see. I think this one's a little bit lower profile in a lot of ways. I was about to say, I haven't heard a thing about this. I didn't know it existed. Wow, I'm here to help, that's what I Yeah, thank you, I'm here for the people, don't you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not getting paid for that.
Speaker 1: It's just just one of those things like, yeah, I gotta find out and find out if it's actually worth watching.
Speaker 4: Later we'll see how it goes, you know.
Speaker 1: And when I asked this about the weed thing, and we got Morgan Fox on it. But I'm just kind of curious if you voted for one of the fifty seven percent and you were like, yeah, let's legalize the weed and it's been that way for the better part of two years and change, right, And I love the fact that lawmakers were saying that apparently Ohioan's were not able to understand what they voted for, but it was fairly clear they're like, no, you can't be trusted because it's weed. But apparently with the alcohol and you know, guns, it's a little bit different. Of course, a different viewpoint on a lot of things, and it gets kind of weird a Governor of Wine signing that thing. And apparently the lin item veto they took out the THHC beverage issue, which is going to affect a whole lot of breweries and a lot of people who have started to enjoy instead of a drinking regular booze, having a little something that's infused with the THHC. But that's going to go by by unless you make it for yourself at the house or something along those lines, which seems like a whole lot of work. Just generally. The other thing. And we were talking about the Epstein files, and they're not all out.
Speaker 4: They were all.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be released today by court order, but apparently it was impossible because there's so many files, so many photos, apparently videos as well in some cases former President Clinton apparently in some in a hot tub. Apparently there are some fairly incriminating bits of data and information about some of the people involved. President Trump apparently apparently was up to no good or no I should say, not up to no good. That didn't sound is a minute to sound apparently from what Wiley has said in others that he was not involved with anything that was bad, just sort of around. I don't know, he did grab him by the whatever and the whole thing that got attention that nobody cared about when it came to like the Miss USA thing and everything else. So there's a slippery slope, I guess. But the idea of victims, and you know what's been somewhat surprising to me and Sean was talking to some people off the air about this as well, because you know the idea. Apparently of people are unhappy that I said there were children that were victims of this Epstein thing, as there are for sexual trafficking issues all over the country here in the tri State and beyond all over planet Earth. And it's bewildering to me. And from what we've uncovered from the documents that are part of this, the Trevor Treasure shows of data and so forth, at this point shows ages of eleven to eighteen years old, and consenting adult would be eighteen as far as I'm concerned. Although the age of consent for marriage is a little bit different from state to state, some at sixteen. It used to be younger than that in some places, which is sort of bewildering. Some of those laws were in place because we didn't live that long. You get married at fourteen, fifteen sixteen, you pump out a bunch of kids, not all of them would survive, and then you'd be dead by forty or fifty. Maybe we live now to seventy eighty ninety years old. It's not unheard of to hear somebody say they got a relative they got into their mid to late nineties, which is that's a marathon, that's not a sprint. And what I want to know is this because we are full of inconsistencies in this country and what we consider to be consenting adult kind of decision making. Right, we don't trust kids at this point on military basis to use their cell phones because in school, and we've talked about in Ohio where they're now locking away cell phones because they're a major distraction with social media or cheating and a whole lot of other things in classrooms. Right, a lot of parents, I want my kid to have the phone to keep in touch if the worst thing happens, which seems to be in the news about monthly with shootings or maybe even weekly, whether it's Brown University or elsewhere around the country, and it's happened in and around our region. Two, you've got to be eighteen to vote, sixteen drive, you can't drink till you're twenty one. You can go to war for this country at sixteen seventeen in some cases, right if I'm not mistake in seventeen for sure or eighteen. You can't smoke? Can you smoke? At twenty one or eighteen. I don't smoke, so I don't know. Remember that I would get a note from my mom when I was a kid, and I would ride my bike down to the store to get cigarettes from my mom when she wanted them, and it would say, my son, sterling, can buy a pack of whatever cigarettes for me and whatever else, and then she'd sign that, and then I'd give a person at the counter the money and then they give me the cigarette. Day's twenty first century America and tri State probably be a phone called a you know, like two four to one kids or something. In that circumstance, it's kind of a weird thing. You can't be trusted to drink or get legal weed until you're twenty one. You can put your life on the line for our country at eighteen or seventeen. Right, you can't drive till you're sixteen, and that's variable depending on your circumstance too. I suppose what is the age of consent when it comes to you think sex. Now, I know a lot of people have a lot of sex at a lot of younger ages. But when you're talking about the Epstein thing and people being trafficked and forced into circumstances under the age of eighteen, I'd say that's not consenting. And even if they said that they were okay with it and they were into it, I would still say they're a child and they can't make a decision for themselves, because in a whole lot of other ways in our society, if you're not eighteen or not twenty one, you're thought not to be culpable for your actions, thought to not be fully functional as a human to make choices for yourself. However, if you do an adult crime at the age of thirteen, fourteen, fifteen years old, we are very very very quick to point the finger at our judicial system to say we need to charge this child with an adult, grown up crime because they did adult, grown up stuff, even though they're a child and may or may not have had a full understanding of their actions.
Speaker 4: I think I've hit a few of these.
Speaker 1: Points to where there's some inconsistencies on it, right, But in this case, with the Epstein stuff, I'm just curious, do you consider any child under seventeen years old, under eighteen years old to be unable to make a decision about flying someplace else with or without their parents' permission to go sex it up with somebody who probably paid somebody else for that activity. I think the vast majority of us would say that's probably not appropriate, probably inconceivable that somebody would say it was okay in many cases, you know. I mean, if you're eighteen or nineteen. Hell, if you're twenty one in some cases and you were dating a fifteen or sixteen year old, which that's a huge bit of difference at that age groups. I know some would say that you should go away to prison for taking advantage of a minor child who couldn't make a decision for themselves. But there are many cases of grown ups, or at least what one would consider an adult at seventeen or eighteen, who might go out with a fifteen or sixteen year old, and if you just go up a year or two, they're nineteen, and then maybe they're sixteen or seventeen, and there are issues of custodial issue or statutory rape that comes up. We've seen it, we've talked about it, you've heard it in the news. So anybody who has the gall to say somehow that those under the age of eighteen were okay and could be considered implicit and somehow not a victim involved with sex trafficking, be it with Epstein or some unfortunate case that presents itself in our part of the world, right here and now in the tri State. I would love to hear how you can rationalize that, because I can't make sense of it.
Speaker 4: It's bewildering to me. It really is.
Speaker 1: Are you happy with what has come out in this treasure trove if you will, of bits of information or is that not.
Speaker 7: Really? You know?
Speaker 1: And maybe you're tired of it. I think a lot of people do have some tire or some like feeling on it. They're like enough, But if it's your kid or someone you know who was caught up in that and dealing with the emotional turmoil of it and what comes after, you know, not everybody can get over that. Not everybody can compartmentalize and say, well, that happened and that was then, and that doesn't mean anything, and they try to carry on that seems to linger and clearly, and people in positions of power and authority and of great means financially have a way to manipulate a lot of things. And the delay that went with this, I don't you know, and I'm not a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist, you know, I'm not one of those people who necessarily are of the opinion, but maybe you know when the conspiracy is true, right, well, hard to not imagine that somebody wouldn't have gone into these files, in these records, in this window of time that's been there after it has been talked about and an election issue in many cases, and having a whole lot of people very passionate about getting to the bottom of it. To be in a situation where we would question with the redactions, with the delays, with all the talk of it being a hoax, after it was convenient to use it to point the finger at the opposing party, if you will, in political parlance, let's say, whether clearly maybe there's been a chance to sanitize it. And I think that's going to be in the back of a lot of people's mind till the end of time. In relation to this, I do, and I don't care about political persuasion or anything else. We're talking about human beings, kids, children who have no place making a decision to be a party to that type of activity, and apparently have been very vocal in fighting for a long time to get to some place of justice. And it's a little bit easier, I guess, to get justice if it's a low rent, nobody working, you know the angle as a sex trader, you know, going from hotel to hotel or whatever else in and around the tri state or traffic them around the country as they do. They make it in the news and people talk about wanting to get them, you know, put away for life forever and always. But this, people are tired of this. People are exhausted of hearing this. People are somehow coming up with a way and bewilderingly so to rationalize and justify or deny that without looking at what has been released and where it's documented. Now, kids of eleven to eighteen years of age, we're not talking about people in their twenties or college age women or what have you. Children eleven years old is what sixth grade? Fifth grade? I mean, come on, it's it's it's unbelievable. It really is five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand, eight hundred, the big one. I want to know where your head is on this, or maybe you know you are exhausted and tired of it.
Speaker 4: We'll have to wait and see.
Speaker 1: Right now, five minutes left fourth quarter in the college football First Round playoff. It's Alabama and Oklahoma getting it on, and Obama leads by ten. I think it's thirty four to twenty four. The screen just changed, of course, as I'm trying to tell you about it. It's a Friday night Sterling seven four nine, seven thousand, eight hundred the Big One, seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 17: This week, the Bengals and Dolphins meet up in Miami for a South Beach showdown. Speaking of the beach, my swimsuit of choice is a speedo European style. I don't like those pesky dead lives. The Bengals stool, the Dolphins get that call from Dan Hoyd and Dave Lam. The game kicks love at won VM with coverage starting at nine am Sunday stream for free. Are the new and improved iHeartRadio app poor on seven hundred WLW, home of the best fangles coverage.
Speaker 18: Bad breath is a confidence killer. You can have the best outfit, the funniest jokes, but if your breath smells like what you just ate, that's all people remember, and most gums and men's just cover it up. That's like spring perfume on dirty laundry. Zelman's mintea mouth It's different. It's a functional breath freshener you swallow, clinically tested to fight the toughest offenders, even garlic and onions. Zelmans is only available online. Go to Zelmans ze l M I n S Zelmans dot com code radio for fifteen percent.
Speaker 1: Off nine first morning forecast on the Big One, down to twenty five tonight near fifty for our Saturday, I'm digging it forty Sunday, forty, Monday twenty seven. Now your severe weather station. Seven hundred W Bengals and the fish in Miami Dolphins. I don't mean to be disrespectful. I mean you know it'll be like summer down there, like eighty around kickoff one o'clock here, seven hundred WLW with the best Bengals coverage. Of course, this is a wild story, and I'm just gonna read the headline. Morg manager at Harvard. Harvard sentenced to eight years selling brain skin and faces effectively like trinkets or something along those lines. A man gets like eight years. His wife sentenced to just over a year and change, basically as she assisted him it's like the old days where there would be grave robbers and so forth. Except and this is something I thought of doing because I figure, when I'm dead, I got no use for my body anymore, right, so amazed, Well, donate it to science. Let them maybe find a way to cure something. Donate my pieces and parts to maybe give somebody site, maybe kidneys, whatever else when I'm done with them, and so on, because it's a benefit. Buddy of mine has an extra kindy now, or I shouldn't say, well, he has three. He had a bad one. They didn't take it out, but put a new one in there. It's like a series of batteries. It's weird, but it works for him because somebody else gave him the gift of life. It's an important thing. So people donated their bodies to science, and apparently when they were done with them and it was nothing left for them, these people decided to sell the pieces and parts. People like bought brains and skin and hands and faces.
Speaker 4: Faces. I don't that's not even like a full skull. What do you do?
Speaker 1: You peel off the face and put it like in a ziploc bag on ice and then ship it. I don't even understand then who's buying this stuff?
Speaker 4: And at what point do you.
Speaker 1: Go Listen, I've got a great idea. There are all these stiffs that nobody wants and they donated their bodies. I think there's a market for this. Did someone call them? Did they reach out to them on social media? It's a very odd deal.
Speaker 4: Woman. It was a part of it.
Speaker 1: The wife fifty eight years old out of New Hampshire, live free or die baby, And apparently these people died and it wasn't free. Somebody was paying for their pieces and parts. Let's just bewildering. Apparently they make thousands and thousands of dollars in just two years three years time between eighteen and March and twenty.
Speaker 4: They were involved in this.
Speaker 1: They say, after Harvard is done using these donated pieces and parts or whatever's left of the body effectively for teaching and research, they usually go back to the family. Or in my case, I want to be cremated, and you can just throw my ashes anywhere, probably in a golf course that I would have probably humilitated made in myself on or they would have said you don't belong here. They could just throw my dust there. As far as it's concerned. That's crazy, and that guy was a Morgue manager for twenty eight years. You've got to figure out at this point how long had this been going on. Was this a new thing or they just finally got caught. I mean, this is like old school stuff because people wouldn't allow research to be done bodies, which is a good way to learn how to keep us healthy living. But this is people. I'm assuming you want to pair of hands of a dead guy. How about a face? How about i mean some extra skin? Who is collecting this stuff? What are they doing with this stuff? The mind wonders, it's disturbing. Travis Layer has more news, hopefully not as disturbing. And then on the other side, we'll talk about reasonable rational marijuana laws into changes in Ohio and with an executive order of President Trump with Morgan Fox from Normal On the other side with Sterling on seven hundred WLW