Speaker 1: Good morning, lady and gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Listen Beaverville, come on in.
Speaker 3: I woke up yesterday morning with us.
Speaker 4: Bring of us to start later, please, I could never know what the day with us Florida.
Speaker 2: Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one.
Speaker 5: We just grabbed every key demography, super duper.
Speaker 2: That's nice. Fight a goo Nito gay, Yes boy, that is good news.
Speaker 3: It is the tenth day of October twenty twenty five. Good Friday morning, everybody. Welcome to the patch of Morning show. My name is Chris Hockey. How are you hope you're good? Have We got Parish, we got Marsie, we got the brand new head coach, Colt and cold at the Golden Golpher basketball squad, and so much more to do on the show today. So come on in when ya. I mean, it's a big show. Here's some comedy from Fred Klett. You know Halloween's right around the corner. Come on in. I am glad you're here.
Speaker 2: I got eight brothers and one sister. I grew up in a family of ten kids.
Speaker 5: Anyone come from a larger family than a large family. You have to adapt to survive everyone, parents included. My dad adapted. He learned how to have fun with us. You used to love taking us to the store. You'd only say one thing, spread out. They can't watch all of us. Most kids their favorite holiday is Christmas. Now when you're from a large family, because it might not be your turn to get a.
Speaker 2: Present that year.
Speaker 5: A large family, your favorite holiday is Halloween because it is incentive based. If you hustle, you can stop up for the year Halloween comes around. All you know is you're gonna run for as hard as you can, as long as you can. A lot of kids try to tell you, oh, Halloween ends at ten pm.
Speaker 2: Wrong, Halloween ends when people quit answering the door Halloween Night.
Speaker 5: The lady the guy that puts a bowl full of candy on his front porch with the note please take one wed not only dumped the bowl. We took the bowl. We took the note. Because you want to show other kids.
Speaker 2: You got to read.
Speaker 6: Yes, this is funny.
Speaker 2: The peer.
Speaker 3: The firs side is weed and feet us on your side. You hear the distance under this sliding in your strange.
Speaker 5: To take it to.
Speaker 2: Be Costiday. It is today October tenth and twenty twenty five. It's the Power Show Morning Show. We made it to Friday.
Speaker 7: I'm Corey.
Speaker 2: That's Chris, that's Paul. There's action.
Speaker 1: Yeah, action pack Man, Action Pack Friday.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah man.
Speaker 1: Arnie Gellner will be here, Mark Parrish will be here. We'll talk to mister Z. The new Gopher basketball coach. Nico Medved is gonna roll in a little before eight and play initials at eight fifteen.
Speaker 2: Sweet just one hundred and one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Up for grabs with the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initels Jackpot.
Speaker 2: Just one hundred and one Yeah, man, man, Nico, that's great. Nico Medved is a cool name, is man.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a like a bad guy from an eighties Stallone movie. Not necessarily Nico, not necessarily Rocky, but just you know, like who did he take out in Cliffhanger?
Speaker 2: Nico and Nico there is there.
Speaker 3: Is, there's the get old Rocky kick.
Speaker 1: All right, So he's now you play the actor who plays Nico Medved and that actor is Bronton Pinchot Ghost. Hello, Oh yeah, dude, Chris Tucker. Hello, no, no, no, Chris Tucker. Hello, Well, have you heard Chris Tucker before?
Speaker 8: He's thinking of the kiddy with high school with Oh, I just want to hear will you go tell you Chris Tucker sounds good, that's gonna tell you get that blood woman.
Speaker 2: But now he's talking about ed ganis Stallone.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 1: I think you said, let's get that blonde haired woman and put her head in a box. So I think she was talking about a different movie.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Glen.
Speaker 1: Sticky Dicky v Dick Vital from college basketball again.
Speaker 2: You were talking college basketball, man.
Speaker 1: I don't think he did. I think he wouldn't say that. The loan's a class act. He's the Tulsa King of yes who loves Tulsa King. Dave Schwartz and Muss is good.
Speaker 3: New Mexico is good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Hawk likes it too, right Hawk it? Do you like your own show, Tulsa Kings.
Speaker 3: New Mexico?
Speaker 2: You know what I like?
Speaker 1: You know what I like is starting the second round of Survivor and having two people lose minutes.
Speaker 2: I thought about it too. Philly.
Speaker 10: He was so.
Speaker 2: Proud yesterday telling Cory and I that he took Philly.
Speaker 1: So Tony and Carly both took the Eagles and they're both already out yep. Hey clarification yeah, uh power to Betts said two hundred on text?
Speaker 2: Didn't you float on?
Speaker 3: That's what we're talking about, the text on.
Speaker 1: The On the text exchange, Chris floated, why don't we do one hundred for the second time? And it looked like almost every but he said that was fine. So I don't want to put Carly and Tommy in a bad spot. So it sounds like it's just one hundred dollars not two hundred. Yeah, seemed like the group was fine with that.
Speaker 7: Gonna happen, sly, your mic suck because everybody paid up cor for the last one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, good yeah yeah and I paid out right, you got your money? I did think probably yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I believe I paid everybody the second that I got paid Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: On the Zach plan, ohich was the correct plan?
Speaker 3: Bad night for Philly, by the way, how about that?
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 3: Did you see the throw?
Speaker 2: I did not see the throw.
Speaker 3: You gotta see it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And did you really?
Speaker 11: Dude?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: I felt so bad.
Speaker 3: I feel terrible for him. Do you remember the video of me throwing the first pitch this year? Sure, It's exactly what he did, and I watched it one hundred The guy you can tell Zacho backed me up the pill. So it's a broken bat like a bunt. The bases are loaded for the Dodgers are a bad. The base are loaded, the picture throws, the bad breaks. It's like a bunch goes to the picture. He runs down, picks it up. The catcher is pointing throughout the first base, but the catchers of the pictures already decided he's throwing at home, so he stops mid throw because he realizes he's throwing it to the wrong spot, so he throws.
Speaker 2: Like straight into the ground. Yeah, it was like me, Yeah, well, I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting for this ad to play so I can see the highlight. But I you know, the.
Speaker 2: The headline is awesome, Dodgers winning eleven innings after O'Ryan Kirker rings costly air. What a name? Wow, O'Ryan Kirker ring.
Speaker 3: That might be the only thing that keeps this from being a Bill Buxton situation, because nobody's gonna say, oh no, whatever, Oh man, Yeah, look how he stops halfway through halfway.
Speaker 2: Throw and then just launches it. Actually he stopped halfway throw.
Speaker 3: Right, That's what I'm meant to say.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 10: Man? Wow?
Speaker 1: And that's the end of the game, end of the game series yeah, game five, Yeah, that's the game four four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. That ended the Phillies.
Speaker 1: He could have easily, it's terrible, more than enough time to just throw at the first, go to the top of the twelve, could have gone to.
Speaker 2: Spent the next few months name yeah pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless he somehow has a redemption arc.
Speaker 2: And yeah, why why did he go home with that ball? I don't know much about baseball, but man, he gotten to first look at.
Speaker 3: The catcher's response the catchers, so he's so surprised the balls coming towards him, he doesn't even hardly make out.
Speaker 7: He's pointing at first first, go there you've been put which is exactly his job. He's the You gotta let the guy know who's making a tough playing a ball where he needs.
Speaker 2: To go with it and the pictures like, that's what he wants me to think, and the picture.
Speaker 1: As soon as he lets it go, he bends over basically at the belt.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Ryan's belt.
Speaker 3: Halfway through throwing the ball, he's thinking about ed Geen on top of that dead lady.
Speaker 1: Maybe before the throw, that's what he was thinking about. Maybe that's the problem. Maybe he was thinking about sauces Chris Tucker impression.
Speaker 2: I threw it. Hello, man, that throws so bad.
Speaker 1: Even if the catcher was one hundred paying attention, he wouldn't gotten.
Speaker 2: It would have been a tough catch.
Speaker 3: Although he would have gotten because the the runner didn't touch the base, he had to go back and touch the base.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m crazy disaster.
Speaker 3: Disaster right, I mean again, it's not the World Series and the bases were loaded, so things were not going the right direction. But my goodness, man.
Speaker 2: But Philly's Philadelphia fans deserve.
Speaker 3: They deserve it. They deserved the guy last night for the Eagle.
Speaker 1: The Eagles lost, they got their asses kicked by the Giants.
Speaker 2: Who's straight. Well end up.
Speaker 1: Now they get a mini buy And then they faced the Minnesota Vikings a week from Sunday, so let's hope they continue a free fall.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's a weird team. Man.
Speaker 7: It's ultra talented, and they just don't half of them don't seem like they want to be there.
Speaker 3: They won the Super Bowl, uster you just wait the coach is gonna get fired.
Speaker 7: I mean you watched like when when they did like eight straight brotherly shoves and then finally Jalen Hurts scored, like half the team congratulated him.
Speaker 2: The rest of them just walked to the sideline.
Speaker 7: It's a bad team, man, They just I don't think they get along people like uh. I think on the guys before us were calling them it's the most predictable offense in football.
Speaker 2: And then Rocky showed up.
Speaker 3: Well it's Philadelphia.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's very predictable. Shove it in your brother, Rocky.
Speaker 2: High Rocky as well. We should also mention I know that this is the first segment.
Speaker 1: We normally don't go hardcore sports, but let's just mention this because a lot of people on Twitter had one question for the Power Trip Morning show.
Speaker 2: You may have seen that at one six, sister Jean passed away.
Speaker 1: She was famous for following loyal of Chicago's miracle run to the Final four in twenty eighteen. She died one hundred and six.
Speaker 3: I'll never forget it.
Speaker 1: We were in Vegas for it. She was very famous. Got a lot of pub that year. Paul, your hands up two days ago would hawk.
Speaker 3: Out of respect. I mean, that's a godly woman who loves you know, she loves ride or die you know what I mean? Ride or die? Right or die?
Speaker 1: If she stayed pure her entire life and then Hawk lands late Sunday night back from England, Yes, he just and Sister Jean's family sends out the bat signal or the hawk signal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's all she ever wanted was a piece of this.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, yeah, you were her last choice.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine holding out for one hundred and six years and going give me the hawk man?
Speaker 3: And she means nineteen year old w a z u version.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, She's gonna call you that. She wants you to act.
Speaker 3: Like, Okay, well, here's what, here's what, here's what the here's what I wonder. Let me get all serious with you guys for a second. What if this is what happens to Sister Jean, who's been clean her whole life.
Speaker 2: We thank him, let's hope.
Speaker 3: Let's just say she was for the sake of this bit. Yeah, kf dot com slash watch, what if this happens? Oh no, Sister Jean, Jesus Christ, great to meet you have ce Why can't you use that I made pleasure for you guys.
Speaker 1: You're getting the emails, you're getting a lot of I said, yeah, normally the emails I get, but you're getting these ones.
Speaker 3: I said, what if?
Speaker 2: Yeah he did? What now you're ed by Creed? Yeah? Way did you? Did you call out Kevin accomplislash? Watch you could show her what are you sitting down?
Speaker 7: It was a critical part of the scene, like, oh, and it's a lot of like kind words for sister Jean by the listeners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what if you said, I'm gonna give you one more chance to go back on Earth to live a whole another life, and you best use that.
Speaker 1: Th hmmm, man, she's she has seen some s in one hundred and six years. Can you imagine born in nineteen nineteen?
Speaker 2: That's my uh my mom's mom was born nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 3: Good info?
Speaker 2: Do you put that in the book?
Speaker 1: And Chris in your Your mom's mom was born the same year as Sister Jean of Loyal of Chicago, the same year.
Speaker 2: That would have sucked. Do you have any idea what her birthday was or which mom? Remember?
Speaker 1: Fifteenth November fifteenth of nineteen nineteen, so barely made it into nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 2: She was almost the twenties.
Speaker 3: I'd give you. I just I guess it doesn't matter. But do you know what city she was born in?
Speaker 2: Washington, d C. Somewhere in Washington.
Speaker 3: Wowton got it? Do you see the great? And any idea what the weather's like that day?
Speaker 2: Probably cloudy?
Speaker 3: Cool? And lastly, any idea who the father was?
Speaker 1: No, he died like a month later. Taft, I have no idea. What was the president of nineteen nineteen?
Speaker 3: Oh, Larry Larry B. Williams.
Speaker 2: Please don't, it's not cool. I just was it. What's his name? W? Woodrow Wilson? Yeah, W yeah, W What do you call him? Larry B. Wilson?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I wasn't that far off on Taft missed it by one. Damn it was Coolidge. I think he was in the roaring twenties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, my bar beer. That's what?
Speaker 10: Uh was you?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: That would have been a terrible year to get born? Wow, because you're basically bit it's born. You're going two years.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, that the year to be born, A year to be born.
Speaker 7: That's the first thing the baby said, Jesus Christ, You're to be born, right, after the stock market crashed in nineteen twenty nine.
Speaker 2: But we just had a baby, Jesus Christ is born. What are you saying though about Calvin Cooler to the roring twenty.
Speaker 1: Point though, because like nineteen nineteen, you're spending your teenage your best years of your life.
Speaker 2: You're in the great depression in World War two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, that's that was mostly the thirties, right, the stock marker crash of nineteen twenties.
Speaker 2: She think the twenties were roaring. I think the twenties were fun.
Speaker 1: She was born in nineteen nineteen, so she had ten years of fun before it all fell out. Yeah, he doesn't remember any that. That's not fun. What's fun is like going out in your teenage years. So the thirties pre World War two, nineteen OUs five, that would have been a great year to get worn it.
Speaker 3: She cool?
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't know. Did you not get any sleep again?
Speaker 3: But I've just said I've been running my head guts.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with your mom's mom?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Sauce, you know, really, honestly, one hundred and six years of blocking you know what, she essentially just had a gutter helmet.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Oh my okay, now you think I'm getting emails?
Speaker 2: That was a pro transition to a sponsor.
Speaker 7: Yeah, go to gutter Heelmet MN dot com. Never have to clean your gutters again. That's gutter Helmet MN dot com.
Speaker 2: See, so you do.
Speaker 7: It's the best. All those leaves are going to start coming down. Don't have to worry about it. Don't have to waste a Saturday cleaning out your gutters. Just go to gutter Helmet MN dot com.
Speaker 2: One hundred and six. Man, good run, a hell of the run.
Speaker 3: We'd all be so lucky, right, yeah right, I hope that up until her very last stations like I feel great, Yeah well.
Speaker 1: Said Brian on KF dot com. Soosce watches. I was a fine piece of acting. Hawk felt like I was there.
Speaker 3: Oh well, thank you. The whole sitting down thing, I felt, Yeah, I don't know. You know what's weird about it. I was picturing myself with Bobby Knight Jesus one time. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I think you got a little glimpse of what it's like to be a stage actor. You made a choice, your artistic choice was I feel like the rest of this conversation station should happen while I'm seated, right, and that changed the scene.
Speaker 3: Thank you for noticing that, because that was a decision I made. That's why. Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Artistic choice man, Thank you all right, Nico medved I think that's how this all started.
Speaker 2: Joins.
Speaker 1: In like two hours, he'll make his power Trip and his Initials debut. That'll be super cool to meet the new Golden gold for basketball coach. Martie Gellner will be here, Mark Parrish will be here. We'll talk to mister ze this.
Speaker 2: It's the Power to Bonny Show on the fan.
Speaker 3: Bady Dudy down now, Hey, hey, hey morning, what are you welcome to Friday Archer Morny Show. Here we are, Cordy excited of course.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's always fun to get the hell out of here in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's weird to say too.
Speaker 1: And you know there's a transition when you were when you're a girl, dad, right when you're getting older and then your girls are getting older and Bailey's now twenty.
Speaker 3: Wow, man, crazy, it's.
Speaker 1: Weird to say her boyfriend is watching the house and watching the dogs, right, great, dude, it's just like, who's watching the dogs?
Speaker 2: Who's watching the house the.
Speaker 1: Boyfriend, great dude, good, good for good, big fan partied up.
Speaker 3: Let's let's go.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm gonna throw a ragers. That's a big fan of the morning show. I don't think he cares for us. No oh no oh.
Speaker 2: He's twenty. He doesn't know what radio is.
Speaker 3: I I'd love to have a doggie, man, but I'm just going too much. I wouldn't do that to our dogie. Yeah, but I love it, man. I miss a dog. My cat's cool now, but you know, like a she sleeps on my head. Yeah, dogs don't do that.
Speaker 2: You have a dog? Yeah, what's muppy like?
Speaker 3: Well, a dog and b dog.
Speaker 7: This morning I cleaned up muppets vomit, and then I'm pretty sure it was muppets poop.
Speaker 2: She pooped in somewhere.
Speaker 3: In these If Misty had done that, whatever, she'd be out on the streets.
Speaker 1: Hey, do you get offended when you're very close friends don't even know your dog's name?
Speaker 2: I mean not really.
Speaker 1: I mean it's a dog's dog's name. It's not like a kid or a spouse or something. It's just a dog. Yeah, So it doesn't piss you off. No, not really.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, I feel like he's getting pissed. No, I'm not pissed because I know he was making a joke. Yeah, that's right, right, but not sincerely not knowing it. Yeah, that's yeah, if you're sincerely don't know, right?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know the names of everybody everybody's pets here at the fan, nor do I care, right, I just hope they are nice dogs. What name my dog Dusty? No, it's probably Chad. Power is related.
Speaker 3: Oh did you start it?
Speaker 2: No? No, I got other stuff going on.
Speaker 3: Come on, Well you have.
Speaker 2: A perfect opportunity to watch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have a perfect opportunity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got to sleep on this first one.
Speaker 2: When do you leave this afternoon? Oh hmhmm? Fun?
Speaker 3: When's the when's the hooker party start at your house?
Speaker 1: Huh No? No, no, not sure again? Nor do I care? Go for it? What do I care?
Speaker 11: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What do you care?
Speaker 12: What's Nordo got to do with it? He runs those I care. He's the ditty of the Twin Cities. Yeah, he loves that comparison, that analogy. He's similar, he's tittler of the Twins City. Said, that's what you said? No, diddling more problem.
Speaker 2: I don't have you latched out. Happy Halloween everybody.
Speaker 3: Hey, you guys want to hear an update? This is crazy. Let's say he's crazy.
Speaker 2: This sounds like the thermost guy. I don't want an update. There. That's enough thermist guy. I can just move on with his life. Did you see it?
Speaker 3: By the way, did I see the thermost him actually placing it inside himself? Did you see that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: No, like the press conference at the audio that we played, Yeah, they had the they brought the thermb.
Speaker 3: Come on, why do they have to do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. They said size thermist? We got it.
Speaker 3: Does anybody not know what a thermist?
Speaker 2: I don't want to see it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't need to see it. Like they're putting in the Smithsonian or something.
Speaker 3: I like.
Speaker 2: I think that guy put.
Speaker 3: It in having a hard time picturing it. Now, this here's a therm. Not come here, willy will they been over?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 3: That's ninus.
Speaker 2: Wow, they re enacted the whole nobody knows? All right?
Speaker 3: All right, now hold your breath.
Speaker 2: Oh actually no, you don't want to. I mean, I don't know. Unhinge your jaw like you're a python.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and call your mom bye for last rite.
Speaker 2: Why are you calling your mom? You're about to die.
Speaker 1: You got to say goodbye. You wouldn't a full sized thermos up there. You got to make all the necessary calls.
Speaker 2: It's over. You want to call you around? You don't want to tell her why?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or maybe you do.
Speaker 3: Just tell her goodbye?
Speaker 2: Yeah, goodbye?
Speaker 3: All right now listen? Yes, or I told your story about a young man who was left on the side of the road just by his parents who.
Speaker 2: Were decided to go to Idaho, right, and he didn't want to go?
Speaker 3: You want to go?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have the rest of the story, oh boy, of the sixteen year old young man.
Speaker 2: Okay, see I did we have his age yesterday? I think we just said he was an adolescent.
Speaker 1: You're right, sixteen is different than six exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Sixteen changes everything. He knows that Idaho sucks.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna play the audio and you're gonna go what But I've got the story for a you.
Speaker 2: Actually, I've bet Idaho's lovely.
Speaker 1: But at sixteen, if somebody would have told me we're going to Idaho, I would have been bored out of my mind.
Speaker 3: If at sixteen. Somebody said, we're going to drive to Ido from Flida.
Speaker 2: From Florida.
Speaker 3: That's going to be the problem, because you know, I got spanking to do. I'm sixteen, am I right here we go?
Speaker 1: I'm a little may have cell phones back in the day, so you couldn't call your your hotline, Yeah, your lass.
Speaker 2: I think hawks that did well. We're not all right. I know we're gonna go on a nice vacation. Can't go. Why I got spiking? You gotta watch.
Speaker 3: I'm not going with the coves y. Why they invited me?
Speaker 2: Where are you going?
Speaker 3: I got spanking to do. Me and little Johnny. You gona have some parties, do some spiking.
Speaker 2: Is that his name?
Speaker 3: I don't know what the kid's name is.
Speaker 1: I hope he's actually is John's crazy sign him?
Speaker 3: I call him a little john The hell of a guest.
Speaker 7: You're gonna go over to Cory's house, going to him room and just start hammering a little Johnny?
Speaker 13: Hey, John talk, no chance. He's smaller than me, like six one or something like that. Everybody's I'm here for the spanking.
Speaker 11: Well you're the first one anyway.
Speaker 3: Speak here. Here's the guy I don't remember I was telling you the.
Speaker 2: Update on the kids trying to go to Idaho or not.
Speaker 3: Police talking about the situation. Young man gets dropped off inside of the road and because mom and dad are going going on too Idaho from Florida, their driving, he doesn't want to go, so they leave him. But here's the rest of the story.
Speaker 9: The story was these people kicked him out of the car and gave him two bags. And you know, once through the course of that investigation talking with him, we were able to figure out what was in those bags. There was the voted weapons and I believe there was a magazine as well. The report indicates that the child was handed you know, these bags and said you're the chosen one.
Speaker 2: Good luck. So that's aw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got a little weird there, didn't what so all right, So one off, he's got guns.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm happy they gave him something to read.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they him the latest issue of Dcon.
Speaker 2: So he's got a couple of guns in maxim. Big deal. He's the chosen one. Yes, so.
Speaker 1: Some ammunition and guns and being told you're the chosen one is a little bit different than are you sure you don't want to go to Ida?
Speaker 3: That's right, yeah, in Florida, facing charges after they left their sixteen year old son by himself on the side of the interstate and told him to find for himself. They only left them with some cash and a bag of handguns. Man, sounds like a sad story. The team got home from school, he walked his dog. He came back to his parents frantically packing some stuff into the car, saying that they were going on a trip either too.
Speaker 2: Guam or Idaho. How how are those your choices?
Speaker 3: By the way, you can't drive to Guam from Florida case you're wondering.
Speaker 1: It's like when Truman tries to get to Fiji. Yeah, right, yes, same thing.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: He got in the car and a little while into the car, into the drive. They stopped and kicked him out of the car, gave him some cash and some guns. When the police found him, they took him home, where the front door and garage door were wide open. Nobody was home, of course, because they were on their way to Guam or Idaho. The couple was later found at another address in Florida, No idea. They were charged with child neglect and allowing a juvenile to possess some firearms. Sure sounds like they could have been running away from something or somebody you know, or involved in something bad. The team boy also has an eight year old sibling who was also in the car for the trip, but they did not kick him out, So I guess we know who the favorite.
Speaker 2: Well was chosen one that's true?
Speaker 3: Or maybe they any meany mighty mode.
Speaker 1: Here's my here's my probably misperception of the state of Florida.
Speaker 2: If if I.
Speaker 1: Went on a small drive and I came back and my front door was wide open, my garage door was wide open, I would just assume my house was now completely taken over by alligy. For sure, there's a Yeah, there's a gator in there. He's probably sitting on the couch watching Real World on a meth head. Yeah, exactly that he found.
Speaker 3: Yeah remember that story the TV show about things that happened in Florida that only happened in Flora.
Speaker 2: Florida man or something like that.
Speaker 7: Or wasn't he part of the GTA six trailer something I.
Speaker 3: Tried to swim across and he got his arm ripped off?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: How long do you think of flight is from? Let's say I just wrote from Florida. Somewhere in Florida from Orlando to Guam. I don't know where Guam is.
Speaker 3: It's South America, isn't it.
Speaker 2: No, Guam is in I think near like.
Speaker 3: Is it near Philippines and all that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, so East Asia, Southeast Asia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's go somewhere in the twenty four hour range twenty one hours and forty four twenty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but just to be clear, they cannot drive there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless they have some kind of badass hovercraft.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And they let the chosen one out so he can't help them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh man, and they gave him money. They're going to need that gas money to get across the Pacific.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hawk's gonna need that magazine back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you know, I got some banking. I don't know what's wrong with me.
Speaker 2: I don't either.
Speaker 3: I really don't know. You're here. Yeah, you know, I'm glad you're here too. Baby.
Speaker 7: How far is it to drive from Tallahassee, Florida to Idaho my own private one, I'll say thirty four thirty six only if she's five to three, that's hideous. You go through Alabama, Mississippi, parts of Arkansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Wyoming through Utah.
Speaker 2: I bet it's a lovely drive.
Speaker 3: Doesn't that sound weird that you go through Utah like this? And then cause you picture Idahoe being up at the top, but it ain't. Yeah, it's lowered that what's a below?
Speaker 2: It does hit the top though, right, the top hits.
Speaker 1: The top, ye, exactly, but then it goes all the way down? Is it?
Speaker 3: Did you say it's blow Wyoming?
Speaker 2: It's uh, it's it borders with Wyoming Wyoming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 2: Then, Yeah, I'm gonna go with Idaho oh Udaho oh bud. Paige Sports is next. This is the power Ship when I drawn the fan po.
Speaker 1: Hey wild Fans, this one is for you all day today. Sentence your all time dream wild Liner using the talk back feature on the Iheartrati lineup right, Yeah, I think Nick is losing his mind.
Speaker 2: It's gotta ben use.
Speaker 1: The talk bag features Wild Blue Jackets, Saturday, the Party Legends, current stars. What's your dream lineup? We want to hear it all?
Speaker 7: Enter now and you can win tickets to tomorrow's home opener against the Blue Jackets.
Speaker 2: Full details at KFE dot Comcube Contest.
Speaker 3: I want Brooks have done it forward.
Speaker 2: Yep, Happy birthday to one of those two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, correct, I want Landy Wilson and careful. Gosh, you guys are making me self conscious. Tell me be careful. Michael J. Fox and his Bentley.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mardelaurien whatever, that's my movie.
Speaker 1: Every dream lineup from the Power to Morning Show features Mark Parrish, Yeah, to throw a perish in the mix, and probably Bool Garden Yeah right, yep, boogie scores and goals punched some faces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's our buddy?
Speaker 1: Dusty cow tying Carter right, Carter, thank you? Get carts on there? Go bears.
Speaker 3: Daylor Andhard Junior, Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: If not today, at least this weekend, it might be scrolling through the Saturdays and Sunday's birthdays they you know, would.
Speaker 3: Be great at goalies.
Speaker 2: Mario Lopez, Happy birthday, Mario Lopez, shout out to Slater.
Speaker 3: How do you think Slater?
Speaker 2: Is it all right?
Speaker 1: Let's see when he was on Save by the Bell, which is now thirty five years ago. I think it started in eighty nine or ninety, so thirty five years ago. He was probably either late teens or early twenties. No, maybe earlier than that. So maybe it was like actually sixteen or seventeen when that show started.
Speaker 7: I'm going to say he is fifty one, fifty five, fifty two year real close?
Speaker 2: Damn did you ever?
Speaker 3: I mean, this guy had a career like he's still has the career, the only one. When you were watching that show as a kid, if you were going to pick one of those people, wouldn't you have said? It was that bastard Scratch or.
Speaker 1: Whatever his name is, Screech is dead whatever, But wouldn't Screeches the bastard.
Speaker 2: Scratches the title of the podcasting?
Speaker 3: Don't you think he would have been the one?
Speaker 2: I would have guessed Mark Paul Gosler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Mark Paul Gostlers has had a thirty five year career.
Speaker 3: Yeah, rest in peace though, No, he's still with us.
Speaker 2: That bastard Scratch isn't.
Speaker 1: But Mark Paul Gosler has been on What Franklin and Bash, He's been on a handful of others, show What's that new show that it looked like he was a serial killer around balls one cup?
Speaker 2: Sure, why is your new thing? That bastard?
Speaker 1: And look Tiffany ambertheis in one of my high school crushes, right, She was one of my favorite gals in the nineties. She's even more beautiful now. She's just a smoke show. She's stunning at again. She's got to be early fifties as well, right, just absolutely stunning. She's seventy two, No chance, that's fifty one. That face is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Ladies are like wine.
Speaker 2: I want beautiful, You need a deep breath, Well, you need to walk.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 2: It's got a giant following too. Sister Geene does as well. But I see that.
Speaker 1: But Kelly Kopowski, man, timber the does all those cooking videos.
Speaker 2: Big on the GRAM. I think Elizabeth Berkeley still a thing. Sure, she's still a thing, man, of course, I think. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think didn't lark voy He's have a bunch of mentor mental health issues she did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: I don't know what she's doing. What about that bastard scratch? Rip to that bastard scratch? How long has he been dead? Seven eight years?
Speaker 3: It seems like it was right around COVID. Yeah, man, yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Died February first, twenty twenty one. Damn, only four years to the bastard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wasn't you a pornographer you've seen.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what it was. Was it a sex tape or something like that?
Speaker 1: I forget what it was, right, that's a yes.
Speaker 11: What did you call pornos yesterday?
Speaker 1: Let's go back to that, if you would, If you would stopped time and let's say nineteen ninety two and said, out of these six main kids, the three girls and the three boys, two of them are going to be nude on film.
Speaker 2: Yep, you might guess Elizabeth Berkeley. Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't have guessed that, bastard scratch right, Like, no, he would have been my last choice. I'd say, yeah, the guys are good looking, maybe they do some full frontal in some film. The three gals are stunners. I would have said they might do something crazy, not scratched.
Speaker 3: I said that bastard, mister Belding.
Speaker 2: You know what his first name was, mister Do you remember what his first name was? Oh, that's right, Yep. It was Dick Belding, was really yep.
Speaker 1: And then his brother was named Rod, So it was Rod and Dick Belding.
Speaker 2: True story?
Speaker 3: Were they twins? Is that right?
Speaker 2: No? Not even close?
Speaker 3: Long?
Speaker 2: And he liked that. He wanted to take the kids on.
Speaker 1: A whitewater rafting trip, and Dick Belding had to completely step in the way and screw it all up because Rod was going, well, yeah, Rod was gonna have a good time.
Speaker 2: I was looking, Yeah, he was looking at seven to ten. Yeah, correct, he was. He was going to do some time. What Jesus hearts.
Speaker 1: Sports presented by Holiday Station Stores. Shout out to Holiday station Stores, Look, Pumpkin season is back. You can try the delicious maple pumpkin coffee, Pumpkin spice cappuccino at Holiday. Never had maple pumpkin coffee Holiday Interesting Pumpkin spice cappuccino and maple pumpkin coffee available for a limited time of course at Holiday. Smooth pumpkin flavor with a touch of maple sweetness.
Speaker 3: Smooth.
Speaker 10: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Check it out at Holiday. All right, I might have to maple pumpkin. The Minnesota Wild hour one to ozer after a five nothing victory in their season opener. They beat the Saint Louis Blues in Saint Louis Gusbus with the save or sorry the shutout in twenty six saves. Ryan Hartman scored twice the other three goals. Boldie, Eric Sinek and Rossi and Carill Caprizov had three assists. Zachary I saw on the sports Center scroll that is his fortieth career three point game. I mean, just this is not dominant. Yeah, same, just dominant. And that was a fun night. And the wild I could not have started their season any better, played very very well.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The had a rough second period, survived, didn't hung on, but Gusta sent there and his keep to start the season with a shutout is sick. And now they come home to the friendly confines of Grand Casino Arena tomorrow night for the big home opener tomorrow night in cool and await, you'll be there. I will be there. Kevin Falness will be there. A couple of games o' donald a couple of games at home, and then I think something like five on the road before they come back and take on the Mammoth in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 7: Who are the Las Vegas Golden Knights playing when we're out there.
Speaker 1: Or are they're not playing them we're out there. Unfortunately, it really isn't much going on while we're out there. There is there a UFC fight maybe, but that'd be cool. Will be there two weeks from today, the wizard. Are you going to go to that?
Speaker 3: I'm getting tickets yet, I'll know m oh no.
Speaker 1: Hey, the Eagles lost. The Giants beat him thirty four to seventeen. The Eagles now four and two, the Giants up to two and four. Camp Scatabow the rookie running back three touchdowns ninety eight yards and rookie quarterback Jackson Dart one hundred and ninety five yards in the air and a score, and he also ran one in and had fifty eight yards on the ground. The Eagles offense continues to struggle, Saquon just fifty eight yards rushing, no touchdowns.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, man, that kid's a rookie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they both are. Scataboo and Dart are right now seven come on. Yeah.
Speaker 7: It's a weird thing because, as I've said, Aj Brown doesn't even look like he wants to be there. And it's a very predictable offense. They're going to run, They're going to pass, and that's it. That's their whole plan.
Speaker 2: To run in a pass. Yeah, that's a terrible plan. They've lost two straight too. Kiel let's make it three in a week and a half. That'd be great.
Speaker 1: Oh yo yo, Lebron James is forty years old. He's out the next three to four weeks. Oh bitch, Well that's part of it because it's sciatica, is I know how you say it? Yes, he's got pain that originates in the spine and goes down the back of a leg.
Speaker 2: So that sounds like old people disease. Seed bear has that, of course he does.
Speaker 3: He runs slower than Chad abbit? Is Chad Abbit run like Frank you Stein?
Speaker 1: Opening night for the Lakers is October twenty first, so just eleven days from now against Golden States.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: White bear math. White bear math is achary.
Speaker 1: If you're out three to four weeks and the season opener is eleven days from now, are you available for the season opener? Well, no, core, because three to four weeks would indicate a twenty one to twenty eight day absence, which is more than eleven. All of that is accurate. You nailed it so well. Looks like he is not going to be available for the old opener. Oh boy, no, he's getting old man. Maybe you should have made that second announcement. The second decision shouldn't have been an ad Maybe it should have been doctor says, I need a back eat of me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call this single career. Yeah, it's over for them. What's that? How do you pronounce that? Sciatica? Sciatica? Sea bear has it? It's terrible? Another gun? Yep, cool name for a band. I was just gonna say, that's yeah. Let's go see Sciatica at the armory.
Speaker 3: Or just watch chat I have it run down the hall.
Speaker 2: Will you do it? Please do it?
Speaker 3: During the break, he's had such a good week. I had to break him down.
Speaker 1: Let's talk to mister Z when we get back this. Yeah, man, some kind of crazy movie news in the last twenty four hours. Sure, we got a couple of movies that are coming out that look intriguing, and we'll ask them about that. But man, I did not know this other movie was in the works as well. We can talk about that. We briefly maned it yesterday kind of kind of not even this one though, I know I'm being very vague, but check this out when we get back. Movie news after this with mister Z and the Powers, you want to join the van. We all remember that one teacher who made a difference, who believed in us, challenged us, or just made learning fun. Now's your chance to say thank you in a big way with Iheartradios Thank You Teacher powered by donors. Choose dominate an outstanding public school teacher who's gone above and beyond for their students to win five thousand dollars to stock their classroom with whatever they need.
Speaker 2: What about the money?
Speaker 1: Help us say thank you to the educator shaping our future. Nominate your favorite teacher now at iHeartRadio dot com slash teachers.
Speaker 2: But what about the money? Just need more? Great? I missed that game.
Speaker 3: Who is your favorite teacher?
Speaker 2: Shout out to missus Roberts. Wow? Cool, All right, mister Z. Mister Z joins every Friday to talk about some films. Hi, mister Z, good morning.
Speaker 10: Hey, Hey Guys's all right, let's.
Speaker 1: Get right into it. I have never seen any of the Tron movies. I don't know if you find gentlemen have I've seen.
Speaker 3: I think I've seen all of them.
Speaker 1: And this this new one looks terrible. I don't I don't know if it's gonna draw.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The trailer looks like it would draw no one in unless you've seen the previous movies. Is that the case, mister Z or not. It looks like you almost have to be a DieHarder to seem interested.
Speaker 10: Yeah. Probably. We talked a little bit ago about my concern with the New Tron movie. Before I saw it was always going to be that it just seems like a movie that should be a little goofy, a little silly, you know, like a popcorn smile on your face watching the And the good news is it wasn't bad. The good news is not a bad movie. The visuals are really cool. It's kind of trying to be the matrix. Trent Reznor's music is kind of is cool. There's not a lot of joy in it. It's a very serious film. And so yeah, I before we hopped on here and looked at the sometimes we like to go to Round Tomatoes, not because I think that the aggregate score is a good grade. We've talked about like a score fifty five percent seems like an f sort of remarkable. Think about it. All those critics they kind of have to go to this movie, and fifty five percent of them gave it a thumbs up, which is not good. But really remarkable that and then you look at the audience score, which the way I look at it is those are people who chose to go to the movie, and that's like eighty seven percent. Really comes down to the people that kind of think I'm gonna like this. Eighty seven percent of them said they did. But if you don't think you're gonna like it, it's the good news is it's not bad. It's not frustratingly bad. When you watch a movie that makes you angry, it's fine, but it's not a lot of joy in it.
Speaker 1: Did you watch it thinking I wish it wasn't Jared leto, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 10: I think we talked about it as funny. A couple of months ago. I had seen the trailer and my son was home from college, so I said, hey, but what you know, watch the trailer. Let me what you think. And about thirty seconds of the trailer he goes, oh, he's in it. And I didn't prop me nothing that I had no idea even knew who Jared Lettle was, but right away that tire. But it's sad because he's a good actor. But it's sad that a reaction is that Jared lett isn't.
Speaker 2: It all right? Good Luck to tron aries.
Speaker 1: Roof Man has me intrigued though, because apparently this was based on a true story, right, a guy that robbed a bunch of McDonald's and then I think at some point he stayed at a Toys r US for like six months. And people are saying that Channing Tatum's performance is outstanding.
Speaker 3: It's got dud too.
Speaker 2: Peter Dinkli yeah, oh.
Speaker 10: Ye, Peter yeah yeah, and Tristan DUNNSTO hadn't seen for a while. Here's the thing on Roofman. One of the things that happens to all of us is I've watched I had seen the trailer for roof Man when it came out, and I was kind of looking forward to seeing it. Seems like a fun almost like a romantic comedy. From the trailer kind of presentsself as a little silly. Uh, It's also a very serious film about a serious topic. In hindsight, it was good. In hindsight, I would say I liked it. It wasn't sure when I left because it was still confused about it was a little long, but oh so, anyway, I should probably yes, a true story. Johny Chada is good. They do a good job with the movie about a.
Speaker 2: Guy who.
Speaker 10: Just kind of a not a bad guy, but he just hides the steel stuff because he wants to support his family. And then he escapes from prison not no spoilers yet, and then he kind of spends time trying to pretend he's somebody else so he doesn't get set back to prison. And it's so sweet. There's nothing a sweet, sweet little film A little long. Could have been twenty minutes shorter, but it was nice.
Speaker 3: I think it's a great little nod to the audience that the character's name played by Shannon Tatum.
Speaker 2: Is Jeff Oh. Brilliant yeah, twenty one. Yeah, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think that's brilliant. I hope they did it on purpose. I gotta believe they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it might be the real guy's name, though, too right, correct, You're probably right, yeah, damn with Corey, I mean it probably is that, although I still a great bit, a great bit, all right.
Speaker 2: So here's the news.
Speaker 1: I hope you have the answer for mister Z because I hadn't heard any of this until yesterday. Late in the show yesterday, I read the headline that simply said George Clooney says the new Oceans movie will begin filming next year. So we were joking on cool Ocean's fourteen they're gonna do, like, let's get the band back together, whoever's still here, let's figure this out. Then this morning I read that Bradley Cooper and Margot Robbie, Oh my god, are doing in Oceans eleven prequel.
Speaker 2: So do we have two Oceans movies in the stream?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I've I was the first time I was noticing that. I was confused because I was thinking they were the same movie. And I'm like, wait a minute, is this of sequel or a prequel? And then and then shortly later in the article, I say, oh, yeah, so neither of them are filming yet, I don't believe. And Brady Cooper hasn't signed on yet. So we're talking about someone that hoping something happens, and that's probably gonna happen. But yeah, the one, and then so and here I don't have the answer. But it's set in the sixties, which is the original movie was made in.
Speaker 2: The good we're talking, Yeah, is it.
Speaker 10: Going to be a remake or is it going to be a prequel to Ocean's eleven? That happens to be set at the same time that the original Ocean eleven was set. So that's all we know because I haven't even started filming yet. So but yes, two different ones.
Speaker 1: See it's Cooper Bradley. Cooper's gonna end up being Danny Ocean's dad. Now we're talking. Yeah, I'm saying, oh yeah, Margot, Robbie and Bradley Cooper.
Speaker 2: That's that's Margo. That's uh, that's how you checking the boxes for both groups.
Speaker 1: That's also I would say all groups are probably represented.
Speaker 3: One of these volunteers.
Speaker 7: I get a uh, what's his face, the main guy in the movie. If you have those two, mate, that's how you get a George Clooney.
Speaker 3: And daddy.
Speaker 2: That's of course that's pretty bro Oh maybe, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 7: Those two making love would get you a George Clooney.
Speaker 2: Why do they need to make love?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What if they're just getting it on like like animals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how we like to think of our Cooper and Robbie, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, obviously I want to do a heist in real life at some point. I love tist films, So yeah, more Ocean's movies. Those three movies are three of my favorite movies in the last twenty five years. They're fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even the twelve YEA. Even Oceans twelve is fun. Yeah, it's flawed, but it's fun. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: They let people be charming on screening. You write them a simple script and let them be who they are, which is exactly what you know those two.
Speaker 3: What Brad Pitt and George Clooney did in Ocean's Love It, and even Matt Damond did some extent, But seeing Bradley Cooper in that era and then making a movie, hopefully about Vegas in that era, would be brill Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'd love that.
Speaker 1: Are they going to film that? I don't want CGI CGI casinos?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess they'll just have to rebuild another Vegas somewhere love It.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just going to film in Latin.
Speaker 3: Perfect. Hey, I'm lovely, mister Z. I got your email. I'll send you a text because I don't know why you don't have my text anymore. I know you Can you talk about what you told me in that email or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was hoping we specifics, but I happened to see the Springsteen movie. She I always forget the subtitle of it really surprised and then we can talk them more about it. But I want to talk to you because what one of the cool things. I'm not a Springsteen guy, but man, they did a really it's a little slice of It's not here's the Bruce Springsteen. Sorry, it's about a very small period of time where they he was making the album Nebraska, and man, what a really really nice in depth study of not just you know what, how how how genius he is like him or not, but also about mental health and trauma. And man, I was not expecting to shed a few tears watching them Bruce Springsteek movie.
Speaker 3: Am I right? And my memory served me as is Nebraska the one he made completely like on a cassette recorder in his hotel rooms?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Little four track?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Literally, guys, that's the record you hear? That is Nebraska. He made it on and we're talking seventies level technology cassette recorders in his hotel rooms. Yea yeah wow yeah, So.
Speaker 2: More to come.
Speaker 10: But I right away I thought, I thought, oh, I mean awesome for Chris for Chris, And I might be wrong, but buckle up in a good way. Yeah, and yeah, I'm sure hopefully there's been a lot of biopics. I really liked the first forty minutes of the Dylan movie. I thought it was going to be one of the best movies I've ever seen, and then I did not care for the last hour. The Queen bayopic was fine for cash fans, but it was so full of of facts that weren't true, or I guess they're not facts. Then yeah, I couldn't take it. And so this one I told you in the email, I hope because I'm a casual fan, I hope I'm not wrong. I hope that people who are hardcore fans go, that's wrong, that's wrong, that's not right.
Speaker 3: Right, But I liked it. I heard that a very interesting well the podcast that we talk about all the time, Corps Well Went Wrong Went Wrong. They did a long one on the Queen biopic, and they across the board. It's well known in the industry. You probably know this, mister Z. The mistake they made is they let the band be involved, and that's what everybody says, because they had to approve everything, and the band didn't want to look bad and they wanted to pretend they were more involved in the decisions than they were, so they they basically had to make a fiction movie that was supposed to be a nonfiction movie.
Speaker 2: But is that the way you can get the rights to the music? And that's the problem exactly, damn it. Yeah, well that's no fun.
Speaker 10: Well, and I had heard that the director kind of boy out with Brian may Or, who whatever. Yeah, yeah, so drives me nuts when it got to the scene where Freddie mrcury basely had to come crawling on his knees to beg me back of the band to go on Live Aid, which is never it would never happen whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, you're right. That's that's the kind of problem that they that everybody has with the film that I had to be honest with you didn't know about until I heard that point.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a made up scene.
Speaker 3: That's not true. He did not do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, really wonders.
Speaker 10: The reason that Live Aid was in question was not because they were broken up. It was they were touring in Johannesburg, which they weren't supposed to be. If you remember, that was a time when nobody went to Johannesburg because of a partheid and Freddy hurt himself on that tour, and when they got back there were exhausted and Freddy was hurt, and they didn't know if they were going to go back go to live aid and then they said, you know, we should do it, and then the rest is real history. But in the movie they were broken up, which is weird, weird thing to do.
Speaker 3: Even the timing of his illness in the movie is wrong, really shall Yeah, yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: You know what a great bit would be is if you called each member of Rise and then straight face him and said they're making a biopic based on Rise, but we need you to, you know, sign off on it so they can use our music and just to get their real reaction telling like Guy Fieri was playing your yep.
Speaker 2: That's not the bounds baby.
Speaker 3: There's only a few actors in the world.
Speaker 1: What the hell that was used to have the blonde hair.
Speaker 2: We used to say, you look like, yeah, okay, we're there. It just makes people hang on. Yeah, just hypnotically.
Speaker 1: Let's say there was a major motion picture on the van Rise, but the studio says, the only guy that's willing to do it is Guy Fiera.
Speaker 2: Do you say yes or no?
Speaker 1: I say yes, when you were in those those pants hawk you were the mayor of flavored towns.
Speaker 3: It was not a good flavor if you was playing the drummer anyway, that got weird.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't need her language, all right, anything else? Man, No, no, we're good.
Speaker 10: The Wicked tickets went on sale as you mention it, because they're selling like crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, wait man, all right, bang is the other guy from Louisiana, the chef guy.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, some other time, mister z Man, that Taylor Swift thing was such a scam.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that it works.
Speaker 3: We're talking about it now. Did you see it, mister z No, it.
Speaker 10: Wasn't screened, as you can imagine. We talked a little bit about it. To me, it's remarkable because this movie was announced two weeks before it opened and it went up. I think it was the same week as One Battle or a week after. But it's funny because if you give regardless of whether it's better good, And it was a ninety commercial, if you let people, if you give people something they want to go and see. It did thirty two million. It was a ninety minute commercial. It was, and it was announced tweeks working about one bad left another really good film, maybe up for some oscars, but it was a two hour and forty five minute R rated film, and the people who go to movies it did what you know, fifteen million and so it's like Hollywood, if they want to stay alive and keep in business, they need to keep making movies that people actually want to go to. It was what I took out of it, good or bad. It was like somebody was able to throw a ninety minute ad for an album on it did more business than you know a true ascer film lyric videos.
Speaker 3: Well, one more thing real quick. I'm sorry, mister Z, but I haven't gotten a chance to talk to you about it. One thing after another, the chase. The car chase scene is one of the most fascinatingly filmed things I've ever seen on a screen.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, well one, Paul Thomas Anderson is great that car chasing.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: Do you remember what I'm referring to, how it goes over the hills and stuff like that.
Speaker 10: I don't.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I can't stop.
Speaker 10: Maybe sometimes I take calls and have to run out. Ok, yeah, so I might have If I missed something.
Speaker 14: I apologize No, it's it's it's it's not just the the texture of the film, like the color of the film, but the way that the camera goes up and down hills following these cars from about a half a mile away.
Speaker 3: I can't stop thinking about. I have a friend who works for the Vikings US a much more into film than I am, and he might have even gone to film school. I can't remember. But but when I started talking abou about that, he goes. I get goosebumps every time I think about it. Just the chase scene in that film is it's just what a great movie? Great movie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 10: That. It's funny when you I was thinking about this because you guys talked about task once in a while. Yeah, it's funny how you can direct the car chase scene which has been done eight thousand times, and somebody can take it and do it right, and you notice it and the opening two minutes of its task right, that's the show we're talking about. Yea, Yeah, the first two minutes of that show is just the opening scene. Nothing happens, you know that you wake up. I think I'm trying to remember. Ruffalo wakes up. There's no words, he gets up Dunks's face and water up the two garbage guys are going around with and two minutes in and then they start the show. And I turned my wife and I said, we know so much about these two characters. Ninety seconds in there no words, and they did all the exposition they need to do. And that just said every scene in that show is directed properly, And that's weird when you have somebody who does it right.
Speaker 2: How good it is?
Speaker 3: Well in this car chasing I'm talking about, guys, you know something bad is going to happen at the end of it, and he drags it out so long that you almost can't stand. Wow, it's so well done, so well done. Golly ma, I love it.
Speaker 2: That's good. Yeah, mister z dude, thanks appreciate you.
Speaker 10: Doug jail later at the in Vegas right.
Speaker 2: Keep forgetting him. We're going to see him in Vegas set the film bit is that what he's out there? Yeah? I think his kiddo's out there or something too. Forgetting what really matters?
Speaker 1: After this U Nico medved joined a little over an hour from now, the new Gopher basketball coach Marny will be here.
Speaker 2: Shorley Parish will be here shortly.
Speaker 1: One hundred and one thousand dollars up for grabs, potentially with the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials. Jackpoted eight fifteen on the fan KFA and welcomes Trans Siberian Orchestra for two amazing shows at Target Center December twenty eighth, three o'clock seven thirty PM.
Speaker 2: Shows. Tickets are on sale now.
Speaker 1: Get complete show details, including a link to buy tickets tokfa dot.
Speaker 2: Com keyword calendar. That's right, all right, let's do what really matters.
Speaker 1: Scores and stats around the world of sports, and Chrys will change your life with something that's more interesting.
Speaker 2: Got up, but up, I'm gonna do the boring part. Oh, I don't think it's boring. Well, Wild fans don't think this part is boring.
Speaker 1: The Wild win their opener five rip against the Saint Louis Blues Gustafson with a shutout. Hartman scored a couple of times five nothing. The Wild win over Saint Louis capriz off three assists. Home opener tomorrow against Columbus at seven o'clock. What really matters is this?
Speaker 3: As the RMS Titanic sank in the early hours of April fifteenth, nineteen twelve.
Speaker 2: Good, what good, let's talk about something else. Oh what what?
Speaker 3: What hasn't happened to him yet?
Speaker 1: Man's sister Jean wasn't even around to see the sinking of the Titanic.
Speaker 3: That's true, that's true, that's true. Nineteen year old Jeremiah Burke from glan Meyer County, Cork, tossed a message in a holy water bottle into the Atlantic as the Titanic was sinking. The note read from Titanic goodbye all Burke of glean Meyer, Cork. A year later, the bottle washed ashore in dunk Kettle, just a few miles from Burke's family home. It was found with one of his bootlaces tied around it, a haunting trace of his final moments. Burke had been traveling to America with his cousin Nora had Guardy to reunite with family in Boston, both of them parison and tragedy. The bottle remain with the Burke family for nearly a century. In twenty eleven, his niece Marywoods donated to the co Heritage Center, where it forms part of the Titanic exhibition. But how about that, he tosses it in the water and it floats back to where he came from. That's a true story, but it sounds like it's made up.
Speaker 2: That's incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty cool because nowadays, if you were in the middle of the Atlantic and a ship was going down, everybody would just post one lash like hashtag vacation life, tweet, Instagram post. There would be no message in a bottle my best life exactly one last selfie yep, rose drown there high five Jack not rosie? Oh, Kate winslet six seven? Yep, you say six seven one more time?
Speaker 2: Say that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because kids are weird. Yeah, we have a perfect Instagram caption. I'll send an SOS to the world.
Speaker 2: Love it. That's pretty good. So we'd probably add the song to right. Pretty good man. All right, let me.
Speaker 1: In the last couple of weeks here, I've been admitting a lot of things that I didn't know.
Speaker 2: And here's another one.
Speaker 1: If you would have told me, like, all right, I don't know exactly how far into the journey the Titanic sank. I don't know how far across the ocean it got before it went down. Was it a day or two into its journey. How long did it go?
Speaker 2: I think it was a good qruest.
Speaker 3: Just two days?
Speaker 1: Well, how many times did Jack get the plow rows?
Speaker 2: Jesus, calm down, Yeah, what are you being weird for? Yeah, but being so weird anyway.
Speaker 1: My point is, let's just say it's dead center in the middle between.
Speaker 2: North America and Europe. It was almost here. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Even more fascinating then if you had told me it was almost here, I throw a bottle into the Atlantic, I would say, I guess I don't even know which way the current goes. I wouldn't have known which coastline that was most likely to end up on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's the photo. Yeah, it's like four days.
Speaker 1: It looks like it's what seventy plus percent away on it, So yeah, okay, let's say it's sixty nine percent of the way across. But yet somehow the bottle went almost directly backwards on the path.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 3: Crazy?
Speaker 2: It's almost like a miracle.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Like, if it weren't the truth, you'd think I was making it up. If I was in a movie like come on.
Speaker 2: What it would have been ironic because if the bottle hit an iceberg too.
Speaker 3: What if it was like a bud light ice Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they still make that.
Speaker 1: Oh it was a Ziema.
Speaker 3: Bottle four hundred miles off the coast of Newfoundland.
Speaker 2: So I wonder how close do you have to get to.
Speaker 1: The Atlantic coast of the United States for that bottle to come this way as opposed to going the other way?
Speaker 2: Great question. I think it always goes that way, That's what I'm asking. I guess that's the case. Yeah, it almost must be. The k just goes that way.
Speaker 3: Just think about and I don't know if this gosh, I hate to say this because this may be the dumbest thing every We don't know. I said a lot of terrible things in the first hour. Yeah, like does the jet stream have anything?
Speaker 15: Do that?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 3: Because I know the jet stream goes that way?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I does the current go that way too?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. Good question.
Speaker 11: Is it all?
Speaker 1: Is it all relate to just the way the world turns that it turns to?
Speaker 2: Who knows? Yes.
Speaker 1: The jet stream significantly affects ocean currents by influencing wind pattern patterns and sea surface temperatures, which in turn drives ocean.
Speaker 2: Circulation bitching, Oh there you go.
Speaker 3: Do you have do you You guys might know this because of the movie and such, but do you have any idea how far down in depth? How far down the Titanic is?
Speaker 2: We learned about it when those people went down there and died.
Speaker 7: Jesus, it's thirty eight hundred meters, so twelve thousand, five hundred feet into the Atlantic.
Speaker 3: I'm just hoping you guess I have it right here.
Speaker 2: Thanks Google, Oh thanks, that's how the yes nailed it.
Speaker 3: But what he just said is true. But also two point four miles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before Sauce googled it, I was going to say a little over a mile, and I still would have been way.
Speaker 3: Off two point four miles down, damn golly ma.
Speaker 2: And those guys thought they were going to get there in that little yeah yeah bubble thing and that before they fled.
Speaker 7: All the documentaries and shows about that.
Speaker 2: That guy should be charged with murders.
Speaker 15: Well that'd be hard, no, but like his state should Yeah, they be punished, but great grandchildren need to get kids. Should They all knew it wasn't gonna work, but he was just watched the documentary.
Speaker 2: Watch any of them.
Speaker 3: His whole fam is like, yeah, it's not gonna work with screw of those people.
Speaker 2: No, but like they knew it wouldn't work.
Speaker 7: They ran it through all these tests and saw that it wouldn't work at that depth, but they kept running it down there, and every time it went down there, it damaged it, and then eventually it just couldn't hold it.
Speaker 3: And ask you a question, go ahead, if Dove Dove build the submarine out of you know, insane clown posse.
Speaker 1: Masks, yeah, and screen doors right, and.
Speaker 3: Said we're going down to see that, some bitch would and he killed everybody.
Speaker 2: And you knew this is not he's not an engineer.
Speaker 3: You can't make sense because those things just suck up water, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I definitely sucked.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. A lot of insane clown pussey fans would fall.
Speaker 3: For it, and then everybody died, and then their families came and said, we're suing you.
Speaker 2: You're going to be charged with murder. I knew it, But you think that was fair. You knew he wasn't capable of getting down there.
Speaker 1: No, but I didn't get get the states fault and you're a part of his estate.
Speaker 3: But I didn't get down on the dance floor.
Speaker 2: Youre to retract your murder statement. No, so the whole family should be held accountable, even though the.
Speaker 3: Guy that because you have to be held accountable.
Speaker 2: For Yeah, you should have known. You should have stopped it. Start over.
Speaker 7: No, you should start over. The guy's wife worked for the company. Yeah, she saw firsthand that it didn't work.
Speaker 2: They all saw.
Speaker 7: There were so many people part of that company that quit and testified against him that they knew. Multiple people told him you can't go down with that type of material. They just said, you can't go down there. He people were telling him, don't do that, but he did it anyway, So it's his fault.
Speaker 2: He's dead, but he somebody should be blamed. How about the dead guy? What about No, I don't blame dob DoD did anything to.
Speaker 1: Do with Do you think we should go back and everybody that was a part of the challenger, we should find their estates and say you knew that thing wasn't getting all of your space. That's a bad example because there's definitely some people that should have been criminally liable for that.
Speaker 2: Yes, Dov at NASA that wasn't even born. Good he had have been born.
Speaker 3: By that son of a bitch born.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jesus, it was eighty something. Challenger was what eighty four or eighty five somewhere? Yeah, then blamed there was no was a challenge, Yes, one, you guess, and by guess, I mean Google.
Speaker 2: Challenger eighty five somewhere in that range.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Later, wasn't it like eighty seventy?
Speaker 3: I was thinking eighty seven because I think I was in high school.
Speaker 7: January twenty eighth, just say it. Nineteen eighty six, eighty six six?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, there go.
Speaker 2: So Dove was two, dob was fifteen almost two. Was he consulted?
Speaker 1: No, no, no Space Shuttle desk before Dove's birth?
Speaker 2: Think about it? Yeah, yeah, butt it, go Dove.
Speaker 1: There was a GM survey in the NBA. They do it every year, General Motors same Gary max And was voted for best shooting Guard whatever. And was voted the best shooting guard in the NBA. Got about seventy percent of the vote. That's cool, seventy percent that he's the best shooting guard in the NBA. But Wolves assistant coach Mike and Nori had the most vote for best assistant coach in the NBA. Twenty five percent of the vote went to Mike and Nori.
Speaker 2: Good for him. Man, that's sweet. It's kind of cool. Yeah. What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 3: In twenty ten, Greg Flinnickan was unwinding in his hotel room. He was in room three forty eight, having a sig savor in a candy bar. Unexpectedly, he became overcome a serious pain. He tried to grasp the door, but ended up collapsing on the floor. The following morning, his wife, becoming worried after receiving no response from her phone calls, requested. Hotel staff unlocked the door of the autopsy when they found the body. Uncovered extensive internal injuries, hinting at the possibility that Flennickan may have been assaulted, But he was in a hotel room by himself at the door locked. What happened? No indications of physical altercation or external wounds were found.
Speaker 7: It aw, you have a guess. The horse's name is Friday. You aren't listening, No, I was guy died? Wounds door locked? Sense of wounds? Was it a beating keyword search?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 2: Do you have a guest? Though? What could be happening here, I mean, did he harm himself?
Speaker 3: In room three forty nine right next door, investigators found there were people having a party.
Speaker 2: Plot thick.
Speaker 3: One of the people in that party was a man by the name of Muller, Lance Mueller, Muler, Muler, brilliant. He'd been handling a loaded firearm.
Speaker 2: Let's see where this is going.
Speaker 3: There was an accidental discharge in his pants and from the gun. Unaware of the gravity of the situation, they just you know, they didn't know anything about what happened. They did see the people going to get a body. Next door, authorities discovered a dent in the wall separating the two rooms, which had been filled with toothpaste, suggesting the path of the bullet may have gone through some toothpaste, through the wall and into the next room. The bullet penetrated the wall between the rooms and entered flinnicking at tiscrode them and then became a lodge in his heart, resulting in his death. The bullet's entry point was why everybody missed the injury on the autopsy, because because of the overlapping and soft flappy nature of the squirrel skin.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so the ball didn't and Why would you look there? Why would you look at ball?
Speaker 3: I mean, think about it. If this were like as it could have been in his belly, they wouldn't because that's a giant ball. You got shut in the back because it was a giant ball sack.
Speaker 2: It's like finding a needle in a ball set.
Speaker 3: This shows I'm about that, just laying there, having a candy bottle, just having a lung dart.
Speaker 7: Man got a screw dart. They're playing the fillmore copyright Zach Halvers.
Speaker 1: If if the guy didn't die instantly, think of how confused he must have been.
Speaker 2: What just happened?
Speaker 3: I wonder if it burned?
Speaker 2: Why is Lance Mueller shooting? And they just keep partying.
Speaker 1: They see a dead body getting taken out of the room next door, and not one of them, because they're so absolutely s faced, not one of them is like, hey, you guys, remember when Lance shot the wall. It was aimed at that room next to us. Do you think Lance accidentally killed that guy by shooting him in the nuts.
Speaker 3: The worst part was it was Lance Mueller's day off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brilliant. This show should be put down.
Speaker 3: It is by our bossus.
Speaker 1: Oh little say that all right? The news is next. Marnie should be here in a second. Paris should be here in a second. Golden Golpher basketball coach Nico Medved should be here in forty five to sixty minutes. He's playing initials, A little laughter. Eight fifteen. This is the Power Drim Morning Show on the fan.