Speaker 1: It's mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five and six fifty five five and six fifty five.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I look through the questions that we're asking this morning for the five sixty five, these are kind of tough ones.
Speaker 1: There's some tougher ones in here. You think there's one tough one.
Speaker 3: I think that, Yeah, maybe maybe two, I don't know. Jacqueline is going for her second win in a row. She upset the champ yesterday. Jacqueline, tell us a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 2: I am a very proud mother and grandmother, and with Mother's Day coming up, we are so blessed. I have my grandma just turned nineties, so we have five generations.
Speaker 1: Oh that's incredible. Wow, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Your challenger this morning from Westland, also a mother, a stay at home mom of two.
Speaker 1: What's their names? Haley Annabelle and Kenny Annabell. Kenny is a cool one. You don't hear Kenny anymore. Kenny.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jacquelin, I'm gonna lock you in a soundproof area. First off, Jacqueline Haley say to each.
Speaker 1: Other day morning.
Speaker 2: Look, you have the hardest job as a stay at home mom. So I'm yeah, I'm encouraging you too.
Speaker 1: That's good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, by the way, Jacqueline's getting my vote. You didn't vote route for her yesterday. She does and her grandma's nineties.
Speaker 2: I was sick yesterday, Kevin, you were being a little bit of a hater.
Speaker 4: I wasn't hating on you. I was just showing more love Tod. Yeah, he felt bad for her, But I like you today. I got to lock you up. So let me get the sound here and I'll put you on hold. You can talk to Lydia Haley. Five questions. Whoever gets the most right wings ty always goes to the champion. Question number one.
Speaker 3: On this week's episode of The New Heights podcast, Travis Kelsey says Taylor Swift help him. Helped him become more adventurous when it comes to trying new foods. Who co hosts that podcast with Travis?
Speaker 1: Three seconds?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: His brother for the I get We'll accept his brother. Yeah. Question number two.
Speaker 3: This rapper is releasing his latest album, Iceman, on May the fifteenth.
Speaker 1: Who is he Drake?
Speaker 3: Question number three? Media mogul Ted Turner passed away. Among other things, he was the owner of Atlanta's Major League baseball team, What is that Team Brave?
Speaker 1: Question number four?
Speaker 3: This Disney movie franchise starring Bette Midler and Sarah Jessica Parker about three witches in a town of Salem, Massachusetts, just got the go ahead to film a third movie.
Speaker 1: What is that movie called Pocus?
Speaker 3: And question number five? Asap Rocky and his partner were photographed in a van after the met Gala looking not so happy with each other, fueling rumors that they're fighting. Who is his longtime partner Brianna man I thought these were.
Speaker 1: Going to be tougher one, No, these were easy for Hayley, so easy. In fact, she got a perfect five out of five.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jacqueline, she went five out of five. All right, here we go, Jacqueline. You cannot miss any of these. Question number one. On this week's episode of the New Heights podcast, Travis Kelsey says that Taylor Swift helped him become more adventurous when it comes to trying new food. Who co hosts that podcast with him?
Speaker 2: His brother j Yeah?
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 3: This rapper is releasing his latest album, Iceman on May the fifteenth.
Speaker 1: Who is he Rake? Yes?
Speaker 3: Again, you cannot miss these next three questions? You got to win with a tie. Question three, Media mogul ted Turner passed away. Among other things, he was the owner of the Atlanta Braves major League baseball team.
Speaker 1: What is that team called? Oh? Got it? Just give away? What's that team called? Oh? My god? What do we do? I don't keep going? And we'll bring them back tomorrow. We'll go back tomorrow if we.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unless maybe she she misses one and we still got it true.
Speaker 1: Question number four.
Speaker 3: This Disney movie franchise starring Bette Midler and Sarah Jessica Parker about three witches living in a town of Salem, Massachusetts, just got the go ahead for a third movie.
Speaker 1: What is that movie called? Yeah? And it comes down to this last question.
Speaker 3: If you get this question right, then I look like a big fat a hole. If you miss it, then we got a new champion here and Haley is coming back with us tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Question number five gotta get it right asap.
Speaker 3: Rocky and his partner were photographed in a van leaving the met Gala looking not so happy with each other. Rumors that they are fighting. Who is his longtime partner.
Speaker 1: Hailey?
Speaker 2: We will see each other tomorrow.
Speaker 4: It is Rihanna all she does is win when when we got Lydia, we got to bring them both back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Is that okay, Haley? Are you okay with that? Yes?
Speaker 4: They absolutely, And then I will see you guys with the mothers they make over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I love it. You already won your passes in absolutely. Oh my god, I love it. So that would be cool.
Speaker 3: So make sure and by the way, make sure that you're ready to go, because if I don't know where you live, it says, well Westland. So you live Westland. It's going to take you a little bit of time to find some parking. So make sure that you play the game and then head out.
Speaker 1: Okay, absolutely, I'll see you in the morning, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Jacqueline, Happy Mother's Day. We'll see you tomorrow too.
Speaker 1: It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five five