Speaker 1: All right, it is mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is, but I just feel like today is going to require me to either do one of two things. It's going to require me to either start celebrating the weekend early or just go into like the All right, let's order a big old sloppy breakfast today.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like you like both. So we got to drink now and then sloppy breakfast.
Speaker 1: What is a sloppy breakfast?
Speaker 2: Like A sloppy breakfast for me is like a week ago or so, we went down to Florida and I went to waffle house and I had the hash browns uh smothered and covered. Have you right now? Have you ever done that hash brown smothered and covered? Are you put the put the onions, they put bacon, they put peppers on it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're gonna have diarrhea for a couple of days after.
Speaker 1: But it is worse. You can tell us from White Lake you've had this sometimes. I've even seen it with sausage gravy on top. Oh god, you know what I missed, biscuits and gravy. I do miss that. I uh, I will tell you this.
Speaker 2: The the plumbing is gonna get bad here at the radio studio this morning.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be I want to see each smothered and cover.
Speaker 2: My problem is so yesterday, yesterday you guys ordered breakfast, and the breakfast that you ordered was like I think it was hash brownie and stuff. I for some reason have moments where I can't deal with smells, and the smell yesterday almost got me.
Speaker 1: That was that was and it was like conell like it was like going into a cafe, shout out Hudson Cafe. I got a Baja keli with egg whites that I know?
Speaker 2: Why did it smell like I was walking into American con grit?
Speaker 1: You ordered bro I think it had to be Did you have what was on top of it? It was? Doesn't sting when you make it with eggs and other stuff? No, I think it was.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it was you know the smell of of like fries cooking or something like that, or like hash browns on the grill and.
Speaker 1: You know the grill smelling. That's what I like. Yeah, there, and you're smelt.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had it where you go into certain restaurants you go into and the smell stays in your clothes.
Speaker 3: Oh, Kyoto, I love you, but I smell like my hair smells like Kyoto even after two showers. Habachi, yeah, oh, Haibachi gets you good close to that grill. And I actually have to plan what I wear if I know I'm going to Habachi for dinner, because I have to be able to not want to wear it for the rest.
Speaker 1: Of the week. Well, you can't wear a sweater that needs to be dry clean.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what I mean. You can't wear your coat in there. You leave your coat in the car.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a go into certain places? And Shannon's right, it's interesting. Maybe it's something to do with with a certain kind of restaurants you said Japanese.
Speaker 1: I think sushi.
Speaker 2: I go into Sushi Samurai by my house sometimes and I'll walk in there and if I have my north face or you know, one of those puff jackets, I'm done for the winner.
Speaker 1: I actually I'm coatless for the winner. I actually do.
Speaker 2: I have to, like all of a sudden, I'll start wearing, you know, just sweatshirts, big heavy sweatshirts and sweaters and stuff armber.
Speaker 4: One sime, my mama made fish And I guess I'll wear the same uniform that night that I wear the next day at school. Teacher Miss Andrews, she was our sergeant at ours, the hardcore lady. She invited us into the office. We in an office, small little office. Yeah, sent us back after she gave us a good talking to, came back to the class, brought us out to the class.
Speaker 1: She was like, and another thing, one of y'all stinks almost died inside all right.
Speaker 2: I want to know what where is it that you smell the the most.
Speaker 1: It gets into your clothes, It seeps into your clothes.
Speaker 2: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five sixty five four eight is the telephone number? Or if you got something with this one, text call me and Lydia will call you nine five five zero zero.
Speaker 5: Eric.
Speaker 1: What's the place that makes you.
Speaker 2: Smell afc AFC?
Speaker 1: Yes, like chicken.
Speaker 2: You start smelling chicken. I think you smell like other things there too, but I don't know. You're right though. You go into a KFC. I actually drove through the drive through window of a KFC, just picking up the drive through, and it smelled in my car. It was crazy. I was hot boxing the whole way home. Hold on, Kayla, what's the smelly place subway?
Speaker 1: Oh? How does subway give you the smells?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think it's the bread smell. I haven't even been in the subway in a long time where I worked at the subway next to a UPS store, and when I go into the UPS store, I still come out smelling like the subway.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 4: She's absolutely right. As a former sandwich artist, well, my mom would be. They definitely used to comment on the way I smell's interesting.
Speaker 2: That is so interesting. I never knew that. Thank you for the call. I appreciate it. Hold on, Jen, what's the place that makes you smell?
Speaker 5: Okay, good morning, everybody, Happy Friday. So there's a little slider shop here in Detroit called Tallaway. If you know, you know, And when you go in and come out, you smell like the grilled onions and the sliders all day long. I will go in for a coffee in the morning, and I go to work smelling like sliders, even if I didn't buy it.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, you're getting coffee at a slider place.
Speaker 5: Oh, they have the best coffee.
Speaker 1: I not know about this. What's it called?
Speaker 5: It's called Away?
Speaker 1: So good? Wow? I never and now you know, yes, let's take a field trip.
Speaker 5: Yes girl, I'm right by you. Girl. We got to hang out.
Speaker 2: Hit her up on Instagram or orto. Okay, that's wild. You go to a slider place to go get coffee.
Speaker 1: What's up, Carly? How you doing?
Speaker 6: Ken? How are you first time?
Speaker 1: Long time on the phoat? What place makes you smell.
Speaker 6: Real cheese steak in Westland?
Speaker 5: I literally kicked my coat off before I go into Yeah, definitely for a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, cheese steak. You know what it is. It's all that steam coming off of the cheesesteak with the onions and.
Speaker 1: The peppers and all the rise. Yeah, cheese whiz.
Speaker 2: But you want to smell like these places, Anne Marie? What place makes you smell good morning?
Speaker 5: Of course, the Coney Island places. Funny thing about this is that my husband and I were just talking about that we were gonna go to Cony for dinner, and I'm like, I don't want to smell like it tonight?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this morning? Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: We're connected, Anne Marie, forever love you got it. Take care of yourself. Oh my god, Erica's got one. Erica.
Speaker 5: I good morning, a black rock bar and grill black raw.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure, you know it's it is funny, by the way, I do love that smell so much. But you're right, you smell like it. And if you go in there, you know what you need to do. You need to go inside there with some clothes that it's not kind of like paint in a house. You got to have the clothes that you're going to probably end up either discarding or you're just gonna be having to wash.
Speaker 5: Them a few times.
Speaker 4: That's like if you smoke weed, you've got to have a smoke hood. Do you have a smoke card?
Speaker 5: Yeah, your black clothes.
Speaker 2: I never I never realized it so much, and then I would go so often. And then when I started going so often, you know what, that's the thing, go more, and then you smell like it and you don't even realize it.
Speaker 1: It just becomes part of you immune. Yeah, hold on, Gail, what's the smell?
Speaker 5: Good morning, everybody?
Speaker 6: Happy Friday. I service porties. I've called you guys a couple of times, Princess, I service potties, And I would much rather smell like all the food calls that were just called through and then smell like the big giant part that I do understandable.
Speaker 2: Well, gosh, wait, do you actually come home smelling like a potty? I do smell like a big giant part.
Speaker 6: Plus it makes the inside of my truck.
Speaker 5: Smell like a big giant part too, so it just lingers all day long.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're smelling like food too.
Speaker 2: It's just you know, I want I want you to go into subway smelling like a fart in subway at the same time.
Speaker 1: Do people ever like when you stop for lunch?
Speaker 2: Do people ever like look at you and go, oh my god, what's this lady got going on?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: I've had a couple of lugs and people looking at me like, yeah, she probably speaks god, probably do I do?
Speaker 1: Well? Thank you for the call.
Speaker 2: By the way, tons of votes for uh famous Dave's lone star Dominique Roadhouse is yours.
Speaker 1: Texas roadhouse. Yes, my daughter works there in Auburn Hills and she comes home and oh my gosh, she reeks, do you ever make her leave her clothes? Do you ever make her leave her clothes in the garage?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: She comes in, she tries to get me a hugging, like please, just walk away. She smell I was like a t bone. Yes, thank you for the call. I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: I don't have a good day.
Speaker 2: I feel like I leave here sometimes smelling like Kevin, which could be worse than.
Speaker 1: All of these.
Speaker 2: I actually smelled pretty good. Oh really, The man who showers once a week says, at least I'm using toals. Oh what's the bit differ?
Speaker 5: You watch out.
Speaker 1: Wash cloths. Yeah, I don't use a washcloth. I use my hands.
Speaker 4: My hands are I guarantee you if I took an alcohol swab and went behind your ear right now, it'll come out of looking.
Speaker 2: Here's what we're doing, lydia book a germ expert, and I want a germ expert to swab all of us to see who's got the most germs on them Monday morning.
Speaker 5: You got it.