Speaker 1: And let's do some Valentine's Day shout outs on Katie WB So if you use the talkback feature, we're gonna play some Valentine's Day shout out. So these are just kind of fun and here we go.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is Lindsay from All the Time Minnesota.
Speaker 3: I just want to give a bal time shout out to my amazing fiance Cody.
Speaker 1: He's the best dad to our boys and I love you very much.
Speaker 4: Bye does Mesa in Rochester. I just wanted to shout out my own personal travel agents. Thank you for setting me up with some fire vacations. I really appreciate it, especially since you're also my husband.
Speaker 1: And I know it. I love you, Brett.
Speaker 4: Thank you for giving me my three babies. You're the best.
Speaker 5: Ah Miss Piano from Big Lake. I would like to say Happy Valentine's Day to my other half, Cody. You are the calm sea that keeps our boat afloat, and your steady love and quiet strength keeps us feeling easy breezy even when a storm's a bruin. And to our son Rylan, your laughter and light are an always reminder to be learning and growing, and that your joy and energy brighten every day for mom and Dad.
Speaker 1: I love you boys.
Speaker 6: Hey, this is my shout out from my baby Megan. Meghan, I love you so much, especially that big, juicy, belovedhous personality.
Speaker 7: Girl.
Speaker 6: You make me so happy, especially when you go downstairs and.
Speaker 1: Grab me a beer. Yeah, I love you. Happy Valentine, he love it.
Speaker 7: I would like to give a shout out to my husband, Happy Valentine's Day and happy early birthday his birthdays on the sixteenth.
Speaker 8: Hey, good morning, Dave Bryan. This is Aaron from Woodbury, and I would love to give a shout out to my kids, John and Leah. They're off school today but helping mom out in a bunch of ways at work. Hope they have a great day and hope you guys have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: Well. Thank you. Erin Jill from at Siegel.
Speaker 2: I wanted to give a very special shout out to my husband Nick. This is our very first Valentine's Day as husband and wife. I love you, honey. I can't wait to continue to make special memories with you and our little kiddos. Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Kay, morning crew.
Speaker 9: This is your fishing buddies Stephanie and I want to say Happy Valentine's Day to my now fiance Travis the Walleye Crush. Love you, baby, Let's go fishing. You're my fishing partner for life.
Speaker 10: When she was in last I think she was starting to date that person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She took me fishing on like men to talka one time we got skunked.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She felt so bad. We'll catch something over here for sure, and I was like, okay, cool. I just had a good time just being out on Minataka so floating a couple of more that we did not get a talkback for. Shout out to my daughter Laney. She's turning twelve today. We listen to you guys every morning. Shout out my wonderful husband, Marcus. We're celebrating Valentine's Day today and six years since we got engaged. I love you and our baby girls so much. From Rachel. Happy thirtieth birthday to Madison turning thirty years old tomorrow. She's listening to Katie WB her whole life and shout out to Will for some reason, he says he's dropping off of jet ski in Chicago from Minnesota, driving to jet Ski all the way down to Chicago there's a sign that spring is coming because Will is dropping off of Jet ski in Chicago. So Valentine's Day is tomorrow. Do you have plans with regular guy? Are you going to go out and get a burger, go to Culver's or anything? What are you doing? We are going to a steakhouse in a suburb. You yeah, because you were asking me what kind of steak to get it right? I was, I was.
Speaker 13: I was asking your professional opinion because I, to be real honest, I rarely steak because I rarely go to fancy restaurants and or steakhouses or anything. So I had to run by all the different kinds of steak to you because I have no idea.
Speaker 1: So we chose a pilet.
Speaker 13: We picked, yes, a filame Mignon. Yeah, uh mion, But it was like that or like Ribi or other ones.
Speaker 1: There was a New York strip and then there was a Petite Filet. I've brought it up. I googled it.
Speaker 13: Okay, Petite Filet, New York strip, Filet Mignon, dry aged Ribi or slow roasted prime rib.
Speaker 1: There's no there's no wrong answers. I believe I have chosen the filet mignon, okay, because you said you don't like red, and usually no matter where you go prime rib, you'll be like, yeah, I want it pretty much done, like well done. It'll come out just bloody as can be. And it's like, yeah, so I love prime rib, but they never cook it enough.
Speaker 13: It does say limited quantities for this prime rib as well, but then you can add on fun things like sauteed mushrooms and or caramel light onion.
Speaker 1: Where are you taking Alyssa for Valentine's Dad?
Speaker 14: We're not going anywhere, just because the past couple weeks it's been so ugly. We've been going on a bunch of dates. So we were just like, let's focus. Tomorrow's our puppies first birthday. So Alyssa's like, let's do this, let's do that. I did buy her flowers that got dropped off yesterday, and I'm gonna, hopefully she's not listening, pay for her to get her hair done, because she's been talking about getting her hair done for forever.
Speaker 1: Sweet, no dinner plans? What about you and Susan? David? Uh, we might go somewhere, that's our plan. I don't know. We might go somewhere. We might have the girls come over and spend the night, so Allison and Justin can have a Valentine. Say what about you and this new guy, Jenny.
Speaker 10: I'm probably gonna head out of town this weekend, so I don't think we'll be spending. We're going well TBD, and I don't really like to give details because I go out in my van by myself, so I don't really want to say where I'm going. But I'm probably gonna go snowboarding somewhere. And he's got to stick around this week ind to study for a big test yeas next week, so we're not going to be spending.
Speaker 1: He's taking a drug test next week. He's got to study study that yea. So he's yeah, I guess he's going down to the bus station to buy some clean urine from a guy. So that's cool. Seventh Birthday, Lillian from Bomb talking about.
Speaker 7: Test?
Speaker 1: Is he talking about We'll be back in a second on Katie coming up, No phone screener Friday, we'll do that. We've got CARDI B tickets, vonts Feel Good Friday, the dirt and then we have somebody on the hold who's like, I got to tell you what I'm doing this weekend because you got to talk to me on Monday or Tuesday because there's something big going on in their life. They're not sure how it's going to turn out. Well, you'll hear the whole story and why we need to talk to them next week.
Speaker 3: Come on one.
Speaker 1: Hour commercial free on kd w B. We love when you share like intimate details of your life and things that you shouldn't share. We love that because then you end up sharing it with people and that's called content and that's entertaining content. And we have Abby on the phone. Abby, what's the story that we need to talk to you again Tuesday after your Valentine's Day weekend because something's going to happen this weekend and we want to know how it turned out. Abby, we're on the air live right now. What is going on?
Speaker 15: Well, I've actually been dating this guy for a few months, and I'll just be really honest. I'm a snoopy person, and I was looking at a sock drawer, all right.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is the most cliche place, yeah, to look for anything, but it's also the most cliche place to hide anything exactly. Okay, So you're looking in his sock drawer. What do you see in his sock drawer?
Speaker 15: Well, I see the Apple Watch, and I'm like really excited because I think that's what I'm hitting for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I mean there's varying prices, three or four hundred. Okay, yeah, I've got one, but I don't remember what I paid for it. Four hundred dollars. This is something like that. He must love you a lot. It's new, still in the shrink wrap, apple box Apple Watch.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, it was, you know, nice and new. But I'll be honest, I was really snooping around, and when he was in the shower, I looked at his phone and I've seen him do the pass code before out of the corner of my eye. And when I went into his phone, I found ten pictures of him naked pictures of another girl names.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wait? Were they together or was it like him in the mirror, her in the mirror? What were they together or like they had sent pictures?
Speaker 15: They've been sending nudes back and forth to each other.
Speaker 10: Yeah, oh no, oh no.
Speaker 1: So what's the plan for this this weekend?
Speaker 15: Well, I haven't confronted him about it. We have plans for Valentine's Day, and honestly, I won't see if I'm getting that Apple Watch.
Speaker 1: That's balance. Yeah, you want that Apple Watch. So you're gonna get that Apple Watch, you hope, and then after that you'll be like I quit thee and then you're out.
Speaker 15: Right, yeah I'm done.
Speaker 13: Well yeah, I mean you don't even have to you don't even need more of the roses.
Speaker 1: It's plain sight. I mean, I totally get you, though.
Speaker 13: I would want to see if the Apple Watch was mine, and then if you didn't get the Apple Watch, that's even more clarity to leave.
Speaker 14: I thought she was gonna say, if he gives me the Apple Watch, I might consider just pretending I never saw the pictures.
Speaker 1: No, okay, what if the Apple watches for the girl on his phone?
Speaker 13: Well, I guess she'll find out on Valentine's can't have plans with her and the girl on the phone on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: There's only one of him. I mean, you're right the way around that, unless he like splits it up, like go to go to my mom's birthday party.
Speaker 13: They're at the restaurant. He's like got to run to the bathroom quick. He goes to the other side of the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'm sorry that you found this out about your guy, But at the same time, I don't blame you for wanting to hang out for a couple of more days to get the Apple Watch. That's an Apple Watch. And then there's this sting that you will deliver by saying thanks for the four hundred dollars Valentine's Day present, goodbye, sayonara. Wow, so we can call you on Tuesday around this time to find out what happened? Eh?
Speaker 15: Eh oh yeah, I really want you guys to follow up because she's like, because I'm.
Speaker 1: Okay, well what do you thank you Abby? We'll call you on on Tuesday around this time. Okay, right, thanks, okay bye. What would you do in this situation? Would you do what she's doing or would you have enough pride to say, you scumbag, look at these pictures that I found? Or would you hang out for a couple of more days to get the Apple Watch or whatever it is you really want?
Speaker 13: Well, if it's same thing, if it was like right before Christmas or right before your birthday, Like, wouldn't you want to stick around? See if you're gonna get anything, because that's what they say. Like, people break up all the time after Christmas because you know it's the happy moment.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but Christmas it's tough, like finding out your partner cheating. Thank God, I've never had to deal with that, but I'm sure people that you can't just hold that in wait for an Apple Watch, you know what I'm saying, Like you want to confront him?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: When I would find Julie was cheating, I was like immediately.
Speaker 14: Ah, yeah, you want to just like bust them immediately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you saw the Apple Watch, she.
Speaker 10: Didn't say that they've been together for like five years, Yeah, it was like three. It's kind of like, how invested are you at that point? Are you more invested in that Apple Watch? Or you're more invested in getting like the revenge of hearing that he's cheating?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, Well, we don't know.
Speaker 13: I think it's wild that they've been dating three months and he got her an apple He might have gotten her an Apple Watch.
Speaker 1: Or did she say they've been together three months? Yeah? I think that's what she said, yeah, or the girl on the phone. We're not sure. We'll find out on Twodays, all right, it's Friday right now, coming up by Dave's dirt update on everything that we had to cover, and then we're gonna do no phone screen or Friday right now. Though it's Friday, it's fit of stirring the pot and get y' all riled up. Bo's gonna make you feel good, pick us up, make us feel good. This story is quick, but I think Dave you'll really like it. It's sweet.
Speaker 14: There's a woman in Wisconsin's Francis eighty eight years old, but she has one dream before. She has one dream on her bucket list, and it's to go flying. Well, funny enough, her grandson just got his pilot license, so he put her first class on a plane that he was flying a quick flight from a somewhere Wisconsin's.
Speaker 1: An airline pilot, yes, yeah.
Speaker 14: Like an actual like a commercial plane, so first class. She's sitting there, she's having the time of her life. And if you look up this story, there's a picture of her. She's got the brightest smile on her face because she's been waiting eighty eighty eight years for this to happen. And she's like, yeah, I felt she said, it's very very nice. I feel like a spoiled celebrity. I had the first seat in first class. I need to fly first class before I leave this planet. I have no desire to pay the money.
Speaker 1: But just once you get a cocktail up there, they get a cocktail. Yeah, they bring you a cocktail before you take off. Hello. Right, Well, if you ask for a pillow, they sure, well, there's extra ruin. Instead of three seats, he got two seats. Wow. And then you usually have like a little tray between the two of you to put your cocktail on. What are the planes where you can like take naps and stuff. I've never been on one of those streamliner.
Speaker 10: Oh well, those are like international planes where you lay down.
Speaker 1: But Carson's been on those.
Speaker 10: Good luck paying for that, because I just had a book a flight that was like international and I wanted those seats.
Speaker 1: But let me tell you, I do not have the money. They are ridiculous. I think I went on one that was similar. You had like your own little compartment, but you couldn't lay down. But Carson, when he was touring with Love all over China and uh and parts of China and pieces of China, they booked Carson. So here's this, Like average kid that is not a celebrity in the like ultra expensive lounge sounds.
Speaker 13: So nice where you get like yeah, a pod and then like all, ye yeah.
Speaker 10: Those I mean you're literally von For like reference, you could go from paying like probably for an international flight to stay Thailand, like fifteen hundred two thousand dollars for those pods, you're paying like fifteen thousand.
Speaker 14: I could never do a pod. I don't even know if I want to take a light that that's long. I'm just curious because I've seen those and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: It's not every plane. I want to tell you this one. They're not that comfortable. I don't have never had a pod, but I've had like the private chair with like a wrap around whatever. Oh yeah, they're not that comfortable about that.
Speaker 10: It's about the fact that you're on a long flight and you're crammed in with other people an economy. I think that's more so than like you're not going to get a temper pedic bed in those pods.
Speaker 1: You're just happy to have your own space on a long time I guess.
Speaker 13: So, yeah, you work for an airline, write that down temper pedic seats.
Speaker 1: This eighty eight year old woman. She said.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 14: She told some news outlet that she was really excited about feeling and seeing everything for the first time. She's eighty eight, mind you, so this is the first time she's had any sensation like this, she said, quote the sensation of flying, you know, and of course watching the clouds if there already out there.
Speaker 1: She's just living her best life.
Speaker 14: And I'm so glad that her grandson's able to do that for her, because I want to take my grandma back to Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: She was born there and she moved to the.
Speaker 14: US when she was too well to here when she was two. So like she's always said, to Puerto Rico, Yeah, I would love to take her there before she well what.
Speaker 1: Are you waiting for? She's not to be around forever. Oh money right now? Okay, that's appreciate it. Let's be the Dirk Dave Ryan Show one on one point three kd WB. Backstreet Boys want to do the next halftime show at the Super Bowl. So AJ's doing a show with back three Boys and asked the audience what they thought. What do you guys did a Three Boys twenty twenty seven Super Bowl halftime I would love that it would be so amazing. Of course there'd be somebody's paring Backstreet bar stupid their washing. Jason al Dean needs to be there, whatever, shut.
Speaker 10: Up, all right, all right, Well, NFL Defensive Player of the Year year Miles Garrett jetted off to Italy to support his girlfriend. So he dates a snowboarder named Chloe Kim. And Chloe became super super famous in the last Olympics because she won gold at the youngest age of seventeen.
Speaker 1: But she also just.
Speaker 10: Competed against someone who I think was competing for Japan, who was also seventeen, and that girl took gold, and Chloe was a really good sport to be like congratulations, Like we're like setting these records that are insane as seventeen years old. But Chloe admitted to not knowing Miles when they were introduced last year, and she said she grew up in a very Korean household, didn't watch sports, so she only knew of like Tom Brady and Lebron James.
Speaker 1: But now they're in love a cute.
Speaker 13: Other things happening at the Olympics today women's hockey quarterfinals, the men's halfpipe, women's snowboardcross, and what I'm excited for. Figure skater Iliya Malinin is going for gold and he's the one that can do a back what God, Yes, Okay, so apparently it's really cool that he can do a backflip on the ice. But I saw some guy making a video saying that he was shocked to learn that all of these figure skaters weren't wearing butt pads, that that's their actual butt and their.
Speaker 1: Books are like huge.
Speaker 13: Really okay, it makes sense because they're pushing themselves all around with just the buttcheets.
Speaker 10: The muscles just like their quads with like the skating or anything. It's insane, right, their muscles are. But I realized that's what you need to be fast at ice skating or whatever they're competing in figure skating.
Speaker 1: You want to like have a little giggle, go back to like nineteen fifties Men's Olympic figure skating. Yeah, and it's like they do a spin and they do a jump and land on the other skate. Oh and it's like whoa, And their costumes are black pants and white shirts. I was just gonna say, I thought that's what you were going for.
Speaker 10: So I looked it up and it literally looks like they're attending a wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lots of new music drop today.
Speaker 14: For New Music Friday, we'll kick it off with a new one from I think mcdonas has a whole album coming. And this is one of the songs called London Foolishly like.
Speaker 1: A little bit of a bluegrass vibe, I guess.
Speaker 14: And then this one Mega Trainer loves making a dressing room music.
Speaker 1: This it's called Gidding Girl. Not mad at it, actually not mad at it. But my favorite one.
Speaker 14: Kids Bob and Shaboozy teamed up to do a cover of a bar song.
Speaker 1: It's called a bop song. That song is so good that even Kids Bob can't ruin it. I mean really, it is so cashy. This weekend is Valentine's Day, It's President's Day weekend and the Minnesota Golf Show is at the Convention Center through Sunday. Also at the convention Center the Ultimate RV Show. That's where we went last year and we said, what are we waiting for? Let's buy an RV. So we did look at you now and look at us now?
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: Harlem Globetrotter's three o'clock Sunday Target Center World's toughest Rodeo is going to be at Grahame Casino Arena in Saint Paul. Polar Plunge. There's a bunch of them this weekend. We saw the tent set up at Lola's in Waconia. They've got one Woodberry, They've got one. Rochester's got one too, love it bid Rock under the Lights. He is going on this weekend Zoo after hours for Valentine's Day. So if you've got Valentine's plans, you can make a trop call instead of typical, you guys. Blue Man Group State Theater tonight. Guys and Dolls opens tonight at the Chan happen in Dinner Theaters at a good show. Yes, it's a good show. Oh, okay, I'm just asking it. Oh, I'm see it next Friday. I'm so excited. Yeah. And the Minnesota roller Derby is going to be a Wilkins Auditorium and that is tomorrow. And there's some things going on this weekend. Okay, you guys, let's get into it. It is right now. No phone screener Friday. You call the radio station at six' five one nine eight NINE. Ktlb we pick you up and you're live on the. Radio there's no screening the. Calls we don't, say, hey what's your, name where you're? From what do you want to talk? About we just put you live on the, radio so let it ring, ring, ring, ring, ring. Ring could ring for five, minutes but when we pick it, up you are going to be. Live, now we do have some. Rules you got to be at least sixteen to be. On no phone screen Or, Friday no shout, outs no business Or instagram, plugs no, politics no is there anything, else no swearing to try to have a, plan yeah. Idea don't just get on be, like oh, hey that would be me, Though i'd be, Like i'll make a plan when they answer the. Phone if you're break any of those, rules you will hear that sound and then immediately be. Disconnected but we still love you and it's just be you. Know that's the way the game. Works, okay you guys, ready let's. Go no phone screen Or. Friday you're up? First, hi what's your? Name what's? Up?
Speaker 13: Katie?
Speaker 15: HEY i want to know what happened To jenson's long term vation that she's living.
Speaker 1: With that makes her none, ya none your?
Speaker 10: Business oh we broke, up so that's that's what.
Speaker 1: Happened we broke. Up, yeah and you want To i'm going to tell you the. Truth, yeah, Okay AND i probably shouldn't tell you. This he was a drug mule and he would swallow a bunch of condoms full of. Cocaine one of the condoms burst and he got so. High we haven't seen him since. Then so, yeah but he's out there into the. Air, yeah, none, ya none your, business, Okay katie w Be no phone? Screener? Friday, hi what's your? Name might have? Gone what's? Up a half?
Speaker 12: Birthday shout?
Speaker 1: Out no shout? Outs i'm. Sorry we don't do shout. Outs that's it's not that we don't like, him we just don't do them because that's not what we're.
Speaker 5: Doing.
Speaker 13: Right you can text us and we'll shout him, out all, Right AND i just gave the.
Speaker 1: Rules you got giving, week all? Right next, one no phone screen Or? Friday what's your? Name? Molly what's?
Speaker 13: Up?
Speaker 15: Molly so remember how you guys used to do that thing where you give away a Facial oh, yes, YEP i think you should do that again because the Week i've HAD i was thinking about.
Speaker 8: It it's, like you guys need to do that.
Speaker 1: Again give me one thing from the weekend that you wish didn't.
Speaker 15: HAPPEN i had to go to the er because the gallbladder decided to have.
Speaker 3: Problems oh.
Speaker 15: Jeez and THEN i ended up having to be in the, hospital and THEN i have to have surgery coming.
Speaker 9: Up SO i stave in my.
Speaker 15: Vacation SO i went back to work the rest of the.
Speaker 12: Week and it's just been a hot.
Speaker 1: Mess oh my.
Speaker 13: Gosh did you get good food at the hospital THOUGH i always liked the food.
Speaker 3: There, NO i couldn't.
Speaker 11: Eat.
Speaker 1: Problem but you don't know how gallbladders. Were they're they are. Painful good. LUCK i hope things get. Better katie w you be no phone screen Or? Friday what's your? Name?
Speaker 13: Hey so how long are we going to Let peter pop up keep pushing these fake uh miracle spring water practice ON?
Speaker 1: Tv what are you talking? About what you've never heard?
Speaker 8: Of?
Speaker 1: Yeah he is A tv, preacher, Right, yeah.
Speaker 16: And he keeps pushing these little fake miracles free water.
Speaker 1: Pack it's ON tv to and have all these people with these fake.
Speaker 14: Testimonials all my bills is paid AND i got money, too. Spur come, On i've never believed those commercials where they be like real, people not actors.
Speaker 15: Exactly it's, like how long are we gonna keep letting this facade go? On why DO i keep turning THE tv? On first of, all anybody with the last name Pop, Off i'm not believing.
Speaker 1: Nothing you, Say, YEAH i got.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 1: Yeah what channel Is peter Pop? Off?
Speaker 7: On?
Speaker 13: Anyway it's usually any.
Speaker 1: Channel is like the. Commercial, yeah but she's watching the. Morning, yeah like two or three o'clock in the.
Speaker 12: Morning of course it's up and those the work.
Speaker 15: Early in the.
Speaker 1: Morning so when he, LEAVES i turned A tv out it until life all back.
Speaker 11: An you don't.
Speaker 1: Know i'm may be interested in some miracle. Water how much is this miracle? Water?
Speaker 15: Anyway and you know, what it's actually.
Speaker 1: Free he sends it to you free and sends.
Speaker 15: You instructions on what to. Do but all your bills get paid in your.
Speaker 1: Mortgage all, Right i'm out of. Here, Wow peter Pop? Off search search, chirch say next, one no phone Screener. Friday, hi what's your?
Speaker 16: Name my name Is?
Speaker 1: Debbie what's, Up?
Speaker 3: DEBBIE i just want to shout out to you guys for having a group of people Come wednesdays to YOU ma tour.
Speaker 1: Of your's radio.
Speaker 12: Station it was really. Appreciated they had so much.
Speaker 1: Fun, yeah they are special needs adults and they were also so charming and they're big fans OF. Katwb and they listened every morning from a group Called rise and we were their field. Trip And i'm, like where else you guys? Been they've, been, LIKE i don't, Know i've been to the, zoo to the, museum to the. Brewer they haven't gone the brewery. Yet the. Brewery, yeah also the taxidermy. Plant that'd be a good. One, yeah that would be fatse that'd be a good.
Speaker 13: One more hugs that day Than i've gotten Allat.
Speaker 1: Thank you very, Much KATIE. Wb no phone Screener. Friday what's your? Names what's?
Speaker 4: Up?
Speaker 12: Kristen, SO i just wanted to pick guys' brains on something to do for spring. Break our kids are super busy in the, spring but we have nothing planned for spring break and just trying to think of something to do with the kids that won't bring the.
Speaker 1: Bank, okay what's your?
Speaker 12: Budget, maybe, like, well something that would be like a couple of days that would, LIKE i don't, know two hundred dollars for each?
Speaker 1: Kid, Yes, Okay i'm gonna throw Out Wisconsin. Dell's there are some more affordable water. Parks there are some spindier, Ones, Kalahari Great Wolf flag whatever that is really, Dope and no matter the whether you can beat an indoor water, park that's All i've got because they're.
Speaker 10: Kids i'm struggling BECAUSE i do a lot of like, outdoor like north shore. Stuff SO i just feel Like deluth is so much fun in, general BUT i don't know that it's the best option for kid friendly. Stuff so if you want to keep within that, RANGE i, mean there are plenty of water parks in The Twin cities.
Speaker 1: TOO i think It's Great wolflage down by mal Of A.
Speaker 10: Maratha it, is so that might be a cheaper option than having to go all the way to The dallas because The kalahari can get. Contemparracy BUT i know people love The Great wilflage by The mall Of.
Speaker 13: AMERICA i thank. You, YEAH i would go to The Mystery caves. PERSONALLY i like The Mystery. CAVES i thought that was really. Cool it's a little bit. South it's LIKE i don't know where that, is but it's like Past rochester.
Speaker 1: A little, Okay, YEAH i know where.
Speaker 13: It, is and the mystery caves are, cool and it's right next to Historic, forestville which is.
Speaker 1: Also kind of. Cool spam. Museum spam. Museum, yeah those.
Speaker 14: Things i'm retweeting KALAHARI i Know dave's on the price of your, side But i've had a great time At kalahariy the three TIMES i went.
Speaker 1: Yeah good, luck good. Luck, yeah that's the. Thing, okay good. Luck no phone? Screener? Friday what's your? Name oh?
Speaker 13: Col?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Cow, okay what's? Up all?
Speaker 15: RIGHT i got A valentine's?
Speaker 1: Joke, okay we're, ready all?
Speaker 15: Right what did the farmer give his.
Speaker 1: Wife For Valentine's? Day we have no? Idea hogs and kiss.
Speaker 13: It we were all on the edge of our.
Speaker 1: Seating, yeah how bad is.
Speaker 8: This going to?
Speaker 1: Be no phone screen Or? Friday what's your? Name my name Is?
Speaker 16: Zach are you gonna do?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 1: Good? Zach what's?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 16: SAY i just wanted to call and give you guys a. Thanks Well katie W b or Maybe fallon and cult more so, specifically but a few weeks AGO i called in after trying to call all week one tickets To Gabby's. Dollhouse literally would have never been able to afford those tickets or you, know buy those for my daughter. Myself and we went On wednesday this week and she had a be. LAST i want to say thank you, guys BECAUSE i was a pretty cool to see.
Speaker 1: My idea to give this. Away, yeah and the one who had The Connection house. Tickets so you're, Welcome you're. Welcome you want to send a thank you, Note It's Ryan show at katieb dot. Com little thank you one of. Those WHEN i, opened it's got balloons and. Confetti, Yeah i'm going to send that. Over that'd be. Great that the magic of. Radio you win things on the. Radio it's, like, wow that's really. Cool katie wol you be no phone screen Or. Friday what's your? Name Katie, Kane Katie, kane what's? Up?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 3: NO i thought MAYBE i need to bring The minnesota song back to.
Speaker 1: You keep Saying i'm bringing it. Back you do it every, week The minnesota. Song, yeah she wraps.
Speaker 10: Every time we have her On Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Soda you gotta suite up in. Theisodia, prince we missed. You you always be a.
Speaker 3: Legend Hope Paiseley park is nice up in.
Speaker 1: HEAVEN i don't.
Speaker 3: KNOW i just gotta SAY i love you.
Speaker 1: Guys Haisley park's nice up and she definitely said. THAT i love. That all, Right katie would be no phone screen Nor. Friday you're up. Next what's your? Name?
Speaker 15: Hi my name Is, carrie Hi.
Speaker 1: Early, HI.
Speaker 16: I am.
Speaker 15: Calling first of, All i'm just driving over the bridge From, wisconsin from Beautiful wisconsin To.
Speaker 1: Minnesota bring the Still water, bridge, Okay?
Speaker 15: Hi air balloon in the air.
Speaker 2: Today well they do look at.
Speaker 1: That it must be a perfect day for. It, well good for. Them it's so excited.
Speaker 11: Every TIME i see what it's.
Speaker 15: Out but, ANYWAY i just wanted to and this is not a shout, out so don't get that foghorn on, me BUT i want to acknowledge all the people out there that don't have A valentine tomorrow and say it's. Okay we can stay. Home we don't have to get all gussied. Up, thanks we can eat cookies and WATCH tv and it'll be just.
Speaker 1: Fine that sounds, lovely does sound? Great sounds? PERFECT i love you to that you, said just because you, said gussie. Up you guys don't have A.
Speaker 10: Valentine, well, yeah we, do, well yeah we, do we.
Speaker 1: Do but if you, don't we support everything you just. Said yeah, exactly love your, Positivity thank you very much and your. Energy katie with you've being no phone screen Or. FRIDAY a couple more. Calls what's your? Name my name Is. Jenny what's, Up? JENNY i am.
Speaker 3: Calling just stay good. Morning and also a little confession and some. Help SO i have shiites AND i was grooming one of my boys and turns out last night WHEN i come, HOME i looked at his little nutsack and he had a blister on. It SO i feel very bad about. That AND i did buy the most expensive pet clippers that you can at.
Speaker 1: Uh Pet, smart don't go, on please go.
Speaker 3: On and So i'm just wondering for those people that groom at home if they, can you, know advise me in the right brand to. Get so just don't happen, again BECAUSE i do have more to. Do but, yeah LIKE i, said the blade got hot and burned his little.
Speaker 1: Nutsack on the. RADIO i don't, know But dave's letting it. HAPPEN i, mean you birth the dog's little, nutsack and that's and that's you know, what that's that that's gonna HURT i. HAVE i have no clipper advice for. YOU i would say Maybe, google but maybe somebody will call in in good?
Speaker 13: Luck?
Speaker 1: Yeah Who, okay you never know what's gonna. Happen wow on no phone Screener friday, again? ADVICE i love? That all?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 1: Katie would you be no phone screen Your? Friday what's your? Name good?
Speaker 16: Morning this Is, Tammy, Hi Tammy.
Speaker 5: Hi so no offense to the other.
Speaker 1: Three y'all are.
Speaker 13: Great But Dave, ryan being the og of katiewb.
Speaker 1: Old, guy how let let her go?
Speaker 14: On that's not my, words that's.
Speaker 15: How do you feel that you were the original one that Started war of The roses and now every radio station In america is doing?
Speaker 1: It, Well i'm gona be honest with you BECAUSE i will give credit where credit is. DUE i did not Start war of The. Roses it's been around since probably the very early, nineties AND i didn't come up with. It but it used to be called he Loves me He Loves Me, Not and we used to do it out In, phoenix and it was a much shorter version because we didn't dig into the details back. Then and then we started doing it probably around two, thousand and there's a lot of shows that do. IT i think that a lot of shows don't do a very good job because they don't dig into the, details or it's just not they'll they'll choose ones that are kind of. Boring BUT i think that, people you, Know i've done stuff ON, ktbb and everybody in the industry listens TO. Ktbb everybody From New york AND i can name names To San francisco to la To. Atlanta, well they listened TO kwb because you know WHAT i. Am i'm a font of, creativity of font of stop, Giggling i'm a font of. Creativity and so people look at me and they, go, well, gee What's dave. Doing, well let's go ahead and steal that. Idea and so it's funny BECAUSE i came up with Second Date update twenty years ago AND i stopped doing it because it just Wasn't but THEN i hear all these other radio stations do Second Date update and it's, like, bitch you owe me your royalty for that.
Speaker 15: Bit, yeah absolutely the roses this.
Speaker 1: Time, yeah thanks for the. Flattery, OH i appreciate. That have a good, Day and that's gonna wrap. Up no phone screen Or friday On KATIE wb let's give away Some CARDI b tickets right, now Little Valentine's day price is, Right, yes you heard. Me It's CARDI b tickets right. Now Little Miss Drama tour coming To Target center coming up On march, twelfth AND i got your tickets to go See CARDI. B how is this going to? Work when to price things For Valentine's? Day i'm going to give you an.
Speaker 10: Item you're going to go against someone else in a game of, prices, Right so these are pretty much Like valentine's gifts that you give to your.
Speaker 1: LoVa, Okay so we need two callers on the phone to compete against each, other and you're gonna go head to. Head it's just like on, prices, right whoever comes closest to the actual price without going over is going to be the. Winner and you win the most rounds and you're gonna go To CARDI. B all, right practice round sixty five to, one nine eight, NINE, katiewb good.
Speaker 10: Luck, OKAY i will start with, You, dave you And ballio go, Ahead. Ted so these are coffee. Mugs it's two of all and the way that they connect is they. Kiss one is a red, one one is a white. One they've got little heart. Handles there's a ceramics set with a gift box.
Speaker 1: Included you can get them On.
Speaker 10: Amazon, So, bailey what is your bid today on these Coffee mugs's.
Speaker 1: Gonna say that is twenty five ninety? Nine, Okay, dave you're saying one, dollar one.
Speaker 10: Dollar the actual retail price is twenty three ninety Day swinner teacher now one, today congratualtions.
Speaker 1: Day, wow you're so.
Speaker 2: Smart.
Speaker 1: Day all, RIGHT i think we've got we do have people on the. Phone you're ready to. Play let's meet our contestants this. Morning first of, all welcome to the. Show. Hailey, Hello. Haley, Hello where are you right? Now? HAYLEY i am In, Bayport. A that's down By stillwater kind of south of, there isn't it?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 14: Okay all?
Speaker 1: Right and what are you doing For Valentine's?
Speaker 13: Day?
Speaker 15: Hailey my fiance and his son are going to make me and my fiance's mom. Dinner do you?
Speaker 1: Have is that a parrot that you have in the back seat or what is THAT i hear chirping in the BACK i have no. Idea i'm in the car. Myself, oh it's the other. Call oh It's. Maya OH i know what it. IS i THOUGHT i heard a kid in the back. Seat. Maya shuh, Shit i'm talking To. Haley god. Rude all, right hold, On, Haley maya has to get on the. Radio, Hi.
Speaker 16: Maya, hello all?
Speaker 1: Right where are where are?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 1: MAYA i am in right. Now, okay you get A? Valentine what are you doing this? Weekend?
Speaker 2: YEAH i do Have valentine's almost fifteen years so we're.
Speaker 1: Dad didn't hear what you. Said that's? Fine, okay, good all, right all, Right maya? Good, yeah good for, You, maya good for. You let's get. Started, Okay, okay here we, Go, haley you're gonna be. First. Okay this item is From Victoria's.
Speaker 10: Secret it's A Lacey Rose valentine song. Penty the uniqueness is it actually comes in a box where it looks like a rose and there is like a leaf and a stem attached to. It, oh it's limited time, Offer.
Speaker 1: Haley what's your bid for this rose? Thong it's just a. Song it's just a, thong but it comes in the shape of a rose in a. Box fifty, okay got? It And, mayo what is your? Bid, Today Oh victoria's secret fourteen ninety.
Speaker 10: Nine all, right you actually both have, overbid So i'm going to have you do it one more. Time, haley go ahead by a bid fourteen ninety nine is the.
Speaker 1: Highest, So, haley what's your? Bid ten?
Speaker 15: Dollars?
Speaker 1: Okay And, mayo what is your? Bid two?
Speaker 12: Dollars two?
Speaker 10: Dollars the actual retail price is ten dollars off the.
Speaker 1: Dollar we're the winner of this. Round all, right two more here you got round. One good, LUCK i, mean good. Job. Maya you're gonna bid, first? Okay all.
Speaker 10: Right our next item up for bid is A dash multi mini heart waffle. Maker so it's a waffle. Maker it makes six mini, hearts so so sweet for your. Love will make them a nice little breakfast or, brunch wake them up in the morning with some loving and some.
Speaker 1: Waffles all, Right.
Speaker 10: Maya what are you bidding on this mini heart waffle?
Speaker 1: Maker one?
Speaker 13: Dollar?
Speaker 1: Okay sounds? Good what she? Say one? Dollar? Yep, haley what is your? Bid ten?
Speaker 12: Dollars ten.
Speaker 10: Dollars the actual retail price for this is thirty nine ninety.
Speaker 1: Nine hailey is the winner and she wins THE CARDI b. Ticket, maya you suck at this. Game by the, WAY i do you? Do, yeah and you don't bid one dollar, first you bid one dollar. Second i'm gonna come. Up this is What i'm gonna, Do. Maya i'm gonna get your. Address you're gonna find out where you. Live i'm gonna come over the after the. Show we're gonna Watch prices right. Together i'm gonna school you a little bit on how it. Works, okay, okay that. Way By maya your, Weekend bye, Bye, hayley you're a Winter. Yay nice. Job i'm gonna go See CARDI B and that's gonna be On march. Twelfth we may have more tickets for you coming up next week on one on one point three.
Speaker 13: K D W d more, day next one on one point three KD W b and.
Speaker 1: We're, back and we're. Back let's do this today on The Daily, bailey it is would You? Rather?
Speaker 13: Friday SO i have some would you? Rather questions that all have to do with, romance because tomorrow Is Valentine's, day as we have, Discussed so would you?
Speaker 1: Rather are we? Ready would you rather.
Speaker 13: Marry someone you just met or marry someone you've known forever but have no romantic feelings for just, met just.
Speaker 1: Met just?
Speaker 13: Met, yes, yeah, yeah just, met because there's a, Chance, yeah there is a. Chance, okay vont oh he's on the, phone, Right, okay what about? You you, KNOW i might want to marry Someone i've known forever but have no romantic feelings, for because then you still have like a companion that you know versus someone you just met might end up being like.
Speaker 1: The worst person in the world could. Be SO i would go for known. Forever, okay.
Speaker 13: Okay would you rather your significant other be best friends with your ex or best friends with their?
Speaker 1: Ex my? Ex? Yeah, yeah but then what.
Speaker 13: If you have to see them all the, time like he's your ex's best friend OR i.
Speaker 1: DON'T i don't have to see them all the. Time she has to see them all the, time that's, True and be, Like i'm not going to go over to her. House, yeah because if they're best friends with their, ex that's Sus yeah it. IS i, don't But i'll bet really. Done i'll bet that happens a, lot.
Speaker 13: Right, well you hear about people dating, like, OH i was dating this guy and THEN i left him and Now i'm dating his best.
Speaker 1: Friend, well, right BUT i think sometimes you realize they're not a romantic, partner but, yeah you still like, them right. EXACTLY i Think i've got a lot of exes That i've stayed in touch with That i'm still.
Speaker 13: Friendly, with and THAT'S i feel like you're a unique in that BECAUSE i don't know a lot of people who Are, okay all, right would you rather find true love or be fabulously?
Speaker 1: Rich m being? Honest how rich is that like four hundred and fifty foot yacht?
Speaker 13: Rich, well it's fabulously so you'll live. Fabulously you. Can't you're not just rich LIKE i have a lot of money in my. Investments it's Like i'm fabulously, rich Like minnetonka.
Speaker 1: House.
Speaker 13: Probably, yeah let's say that you could have a pontoon if that's what fabulous is defined.
Speaker 1: By but the other one is true, love true, love true love.
Speaker 13: Fabulously really with all of those clarifying, questions because you don't.
Speaker 1: Have anybody to love, you don't you want to have somebody to love and share it. With what's a pontoon in a Late minnetonka house if you don't like the person that you're. With, Interesting, OKAY i just need somebody to. Love that's what he.
Speaker 13: Said that is what first one who said, It, Jenny would you rather find true.
Speaker 1: Love or be fabulously?
Speaker 10: RICH i would want true, love really, okay and love is the best and money can buy you.
Speaker 14: That plus you can make money with the person that's in love with you know What i'm.
Speaker 13: Saying but you're not fabulously rich for the sake of The it would be fabulously.
Speaker 10: Rich we'll get old after a, while LIKE i feel like having your love also will get old after a, while but at least you have them the rest of your.
Speaker 1: Life. Hmm, okay WELL i disagree with.
Speaker 13: Everybody i'd rather be fabulously, rich BABY i can have because THEN i can have a bunch of, cats and then all of my cats will love, me and THEN i can continue living my fabulous, life if not even more fabulous than the LIFE i already, have full of.
Speaker 1: Enriching LIKE i go out AND i do.
Speaker 13: THINGS i go to events and, stuff AND i can do it with.
Speaker 1: Style so that's WHY i would choose to be fabulously with style exactly all.
Speaker 13: Right would you rather date someone with a DIFFICULT x or someone with difficult?
Speaker 11: Parents ooh, OH i would say a DIFFICULT x because you can somehow distance, them but parents they still got to be in your.
Speaker 1: Life that's WHY i would say DIFFICULT. X.
Speaker 10: Okay, Jenny, yeah DIFFICULT x Been they're done that, before So i'm fine with. That but difficult parents that's forever if you had to marry in.
Speaker 1: Them, yeah that's, True.
Speaker 14: BOND i think parents only BECAUSE i don't want to have to constantly deal with YOUR x frontal weezer the way back in your. Lives we don't live with your, parents so, like as difficult as they, are we only got to deal with them.
Speaker 1: HOLIDAYS i mean that's. Valid.
Speaker 13: OCCASIONALLY i would also probably say a DIFFICULT x because then you guys can camaraderie about, like oh that, crazy crazy.
Speaker 1: Kid so, yeah BUT.
Speaker 14: I don't want a lot of our relationship to be oh your ex is at it, again that's.
Speaker 13: True would you rather argue all night to resolve a conflict or end the argument unresolved before?
Speaker 1: Bed oh that's a really hard. One all, night all? NIGHT i say before.
Speaker 4: Bed.
Speaker 5: Same.
Speaker 10: YEAH i just think that that's just WHAT i do in, general BECAUSE i think you need to take a step back and like think rationally and not with emotion. Anyways SO i think that you go to bed and you revisit it the next.
Speaker 1: DAY i think that's. Wise vont'm? STUCK i, think, YEAH i think go to. BED i think go to. Bed we'll figure out. Tomorrow got We're i'll agree.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 13: Okay last, one would you rather date someone who likes to go out every night or someone who wants to stay home every?
Speaker 1: Night? WELL i wouldn't want to do, either BUT i would say probably IF i was going TO i definitely picked to stay. Home, yeah BUT i wouldn't be happy with. THAT i want to go out sometimes, Too, yeah BUT i would not want to go out every. Night oh that sounds, Awful. Tommy, yeah, no definitely stay. Home.
Speaker 10: Okay i've did plenty of guys who like to go out every, night and it gets real.
Speaker 1: Old VANT i.
Speaker 14: Must say go out every, night and then ask me again WHEN i turned, thirty answer my.
Speaker 1: Chain AND i would also say go out every night BECAUSE i like doing that every. Night you know?
Speaker 13: What that is the Daily Baily? Friday would you rather thank?
Speaker 1: You thank you