Speaker 1: So yesterday on the show, we were in the midst of talking about how there are some couples that will share their phone passwords or even in the case that I was explaining the people that I saw that they had each other's faces for the phones, and Shannon brought something up that we probably should have done a topic with, and then I was thinking about this last night when I was doing our you know, the show topics, like what topics we should bring up on the air hair, I was thinking, the hidden folder is something that we kind of went fast over, and I'm going to tease what I'm asking for as far as the calls are concerned, and then I want to go back and discuss this. I would like to ask a few questions. One number one question, what is in your hidden folder? For those whon't know what a hidden folder is in your phone, you can have there's some apps on the iPhone. They actually have it in their own phone system where you can actually put things in like a a locked up folder, you know, your personal stuff. I want to know what's in yours. I also want to know did your hidden folder ever become exposed and people got to see it, and what did they see? And then I also want to just kind of hear more about what's in your folder. I want to hear more about that, Like I like hearing about, you know, people in some of the things that they would put in there, like and and I guess we're going to get calls like nudes and things, but I want to know like specifics on things.
Speaker 2: You know, what you're doing in your news.
Speaker 3: Is it's not just okay, so like I'm looking at it right now, Okay, so mine is.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's some.
Speaker 3: Stuff in here, though I wouldn't wind your guys to see for sure. But then there's like I told you this yesterday, it's like front and back of insurance cards and Social Security cards for myself, the kids. Yeah, sensitive information. There is stuff all of my boudoir photos that I gave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did it as.
Speaker 3: A surprise for West before our wedding, So all of those are in here.
Speaker 2: You should see him and you have seen her.
Speaker 5: You have it.
Speaker 2: A screenshot. Honestly, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think i'd want to because it would be so it would be kind of embarrassing to Second.
Speaker 3: We caught some elves one year making magic in our house around the holiday so like there's a lot of those photos in there. Also, we saw Santa one year, like leaving gifts, so those are like stuff like that is in.
Speaker 2: Here like that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See that's the thing that I like about the whole idea of the hidden folders, because everybody's just assuming it's you know, d n T pecks, you know, yeah in VPEX.
Speaker 6: I feel like, yeah, I mean when you said that yesterday, the Social Security cars, like I didn't even think of utilizing the hidden photo for that.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's what it is for.
Speaker 6: I like also like how you can hide apps like Googling yesterday.
Speaker 2: You can hide at what app?
Speaker 6: Would you want to wait, say you're say you're cheating on your spouse or say like I remember when we went to the post Malon concert, Josiah was not the biggest fan of post Malon. He kind of only wanted to hear some flower And typically you give your kid your phone to keep them busy, and I had a feet finder at and just it.
Speaker 2: Was like, dah, what's feet finder?
Speaker 6: So you can hide apps on your phone that only will populate if you do face ID or something.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, but you're communicating with someone via WhatsApp and you didn't want anyone to.
Speaker 6: See, or you were dating and had tender on there, or snapchatter something that you didn't want your spouse.
Speaker 2: For, or just people you have. That's very sneak. We're putting people on you have that?
Speaker 6: Uh No, I just found out about it yesterday. I don't have it yet.
Speaker 2: That listener called us up and I remember when that came.
Speaker 3: That came up the listener yesterday really helped me because now I have my hidden folder. Not so like if the kids, if the kids were to go through my phone and see like all the options for photos, like all the different folders, hidden doesn't come up anymore.
Speaker 1: So, Shannon, when you have a hidden folder, does it ask you for a password when you hit the hidden folder face ID? So it's a face ID. Okay, all right, what's going on, Sarah?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 4: But I think if your face ID doesn't.
Speaker 3: Work, you and my kids know the code.
Speaker 1: So that was very helpfully. Really, I wonder if you real quick, Sarah, I'm sorry going to go to you. I wonder if i'm those hidden folders for the code, if you can make the code different than your normal phone.
Speaker 4: Which I would, I would love to know how to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up, Sarah?
Speaker 7: Hey, nothing much, nothing much on those hidden folders.
Speaker 2: Though when you go to my folder, it asked for your face. I d okay, I can't do that.
Speaker 7: I didn't set it up like that, but yeah, it asked for your face. But yeah, a lot of pictures of different sized egg plant wright.
Speaker 1: Wait, quick question, why do you have like so many of them? Are they from guys that you've dated over the years.
Speaker 7: No, people always randomly send me these pits. And when the nice ones, I say, even you know the other ones I delete?
Speaker 4: You have a strangers stranger? Wait, what do you mean people randomly send them to you like spam.
Speaker 7: Text, like on messenger, you know, like can I send you a picture?
Speaker 6: And I'm like, go.
Speaker 8: Ahead, not just so.
Speaker 2: Do you think I don't ask for one in return? Sarah?
Speaker 1: Do you think that the male genitalia is attractive to look at?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Does that turn you on?
Speaker 8: It's amazing and the stuff that I.
Speaker 1: Wait, I gotta let me dumb for a second. She I asked her the question of what is it that she likes about it?
Speaker 2: And she got to graphic. But go ahead away because maybe we'll do the topic, what's your weirdness? That'll be a topic that could be a topic for another day.
Speaker 1: So, Sarah, you're a single woman and you get a lot of d picts that are sent to you. Mm hmm, all right, quick question, the best D that you have in your the best D that you have in your phone? Why are you asking the best that you have in your phone? What's the guy's name?
Speaker 2: I don't go with names.
Speaker 7: You take the pictures, I say them, and I beleave.
Speaker 2: Big band. Maybe j Leg she said she wants to Wallace. Uh, okay, what's okay?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 5: So I I actually deleted it just a couple of days ago because I was on an airplane and what else do you do delete pictures? But I kept evidence of when my husband treated on me in a folder called x y Z and so we've been good for a little over two years now. So I just deleted it because every time I saw it, I knew what it was and it would just got them bring.
Speaker 8: That back up.
Speaker 2: But wow, did he know that you to divorce or kid issues or custody issues? He knew knew I had it.
Speaker 1: And you deleted it? Are you sure that that was a good idea? What happens if he gets back into that whole thing again.
Speaker 2: I guess there will be new evidence.
Speaker 4: Want get I get why you did that?
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I think that is very interesting that that would be all right. I'm sorry, disconnected.
Speaker 1: Sorry initial B wants to be voices.
Speaker 2: Guys. We're talking about what do you have in your hidden fold? Hi?
Speaker 9: Guys, I just said I got good old fashion homemade porn.
Speaker 2: Do you homemade, old made authentic?
Speaker 1: Do you so this is between you and do you have a person in your life?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah?
Speaker 1: Does he know that you save all this stuff and a hidden folder? And he probably has it?
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, we hear it.
Speaker 2: What's the shared Does he keep a hidden folder too?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: And sometimes when he's working and I want to get him excited, I'll go in and cut a piece of the movie out and send it to him.
Speaker 1: Do you ever wonder if the people that work for whatever phone can you have, like Samsung or Apple? Do you ever think that those guys are all sitting in a room looking at everybody's homemade porn?
Speaker 2: It happens.
Speaker 9: I always say I pray for the person who has my phone the.
Speaker 2: Day I pass, because that's the thing.
Speaker 1: What do you do with your hidden folder when you finally, you know, go up to the pearly gates?
Speaker 2: Does your kids end up having to see that stuff?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I hope not.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that would be horrible, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need pictures for the obituary. Let's go through her phone and yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 9: Don't go in that hated folder that's off limit exactly, They'll say a whole other person.
Speaker 1: Well, you be careful and with your your hidden folder ever getting exposed, especially with all those homemade porns in there.
Speaker 9: All right, all right, love you guys, all.
Speaker 2: Right, we love you too. Take care of yourself. You have hid I don't. Can I be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I wish I had it for not for anything other than when I scroll through my phone. I honestly I have like everybody's heart starred on mine, Like you know your favorites. You have favorites. I favored too many things. But there are times where I want to go back and get them, like you. You do that at all?
Speaker 2: Like are you star?
Speaker 1: There's a I know it can unstar them if I want to unstar them, but I'll say no, I can go you make out albums. I need to go through my phone. How many pictures does every do? All you guys have on your phone is a new phone. Well look what you could do, Like I got a Google account.
Speaker 6: You can just back up to your Google so any picture you take will automatically say, you know how.
Speaker 4: Many photos I have? Sixty nine? Can up here under library?
Speaker 2: Can I can?
Speaker 1: I tell you what bums me out the most? It bums me out the most when at the last minute I'm looking for a like, oh my god, I remember the time that we had and I can't find the thing, and I'll have to go on my iicloud on my computer to go look for it. I have twenty three thousand, three hundred and fourteen.
Speaker 4: This search on this is so crazy now, like you could type.
Speaker 2: In I love that.
Speaker 1: My favorite search is if I remember that something happened in a city, I can type in the city, or if it happened like at Christmas time, I can type in Christmas and it will come up. Or honestly, if I remember like oh, you know, remember the picture of Chelsea with that feather hat, I'll t feather hat, you can, it will come up. Yeah, they have they have some of the best stuff on on the phones. And then I have a picture of my buddy Paul and his pool. You want to see that. That's us, that's my buddy Paul. It's Paul. No, Paul clemb in his pool.
Speaker 2: Just he just took random I don't know. He said, there's a group.
Speaker 1: There's a group of us that we are in a group tags and UH and he randomly shirt he's shirtless.
Speaker 2: I think he's got pants on.
Speaker 1: But he randomly sends this to UH, to Nick and Garrett and UH and Carson and I. So all right, that's it. Oh, we got some more good ones here. I was kind of stalling to wait for some good hit and folder calls.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 2: How you doing, Kendle.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 5: So the funny thing for me as I take screenshots when they text me, yes, the foolish thing they say.
Speaker 2: You know what, that's a good thing to put your hidden folder.
Speaker 1: Like when people send you nasty text messages and you want to prove that you have them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need to make a new folder out there.
Speaker 2: Yep, you forgot you said that.
Speaker 1: I Or when somebody posts something on social media, like if somebody posts something on social media and they're being all kind of spiteful and stuff like that. Yeah, yeah, exactly. That's a good one for the hidden folder. Kendle, thank you. What's up, Alex.
Speaker 8: Hi, first time, long time. So in my hid and folder, I have like the typical spicy photos that I send to my husband when he travels. But I also own a horse farm, and so whenever my horses get injured, I have to take photos so that I can like track that, you know, like the progress and how they're doing. But some of them are super gruesome. I had one horse that actually had cancer on its male members, so I have like removal.
Speaker 10: Surgery of that or like all that are healing and like it is the most deared just the position of like naked photos but also bloody gory injuries.
Speaker 8: It's really an embarrassing hidden folder.
Speaker 1: Do you ever mistakenly send your husband the naked depicts of the horse?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: I do it intentionally just so you can see the grossness that I'm dealing with. But no, I never mistakenly send them to him.
Speaker 1: That's kind of wild, though, that's all in that hidden This is one in a different directions. Say horse as a little by Natalie what's up?
Speaker 11: Ey, mornings?
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 11: I use my hidden shoulder for my positive pregnancy test and ultrasound pictures before I tell people that I'm pregnant.
Speaker 1: Okay, And you don't want them to see it if they just go through your phone before you've told them.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I shall pictures a lot to my friends and family, So when I'm scrolling, you know they're looking and I don't want them to see those pictures.
Speaker 2: How far along are you?
Speaker 11: I have a fourteen month old at home and I am five months pregnant right now.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't know how many photos you have in your phone, but listeners are texting us right now. One listener's got seventy four, seven and forty eight. Another listener's got ninety five thousand pictures in their phone Tara by fifty nine thousand, six hundred and ninety nine, and another person has one hundred and one thousand photos.
Speaker 4: I need to figure out.
Speaker 3: Like that reminds me I have to go back through my old devices and stuff, and because like there's so many photos, I'm like, where are they?
Speaker 4: Yeah, where you know they're on the I don't know how many.
Speaker 1: I want to know how many of those hundred and one thousands are selfies because you can know how you can go into the selfie.
Speaker 4: Folder and kind of the same what's up Rebecca.
Speaker 2: Hi, what's happening that much? What's in your hidden folder? So?
Speaker 11: I went to a bachelor party about about seven years ago, and I still have the videos from the stripper that we had.
Speaker 2: Wait, the stripper, the stripper, let you take video of them?
Speaker 5: Yup?
Speaker 1: Usually they're they're really not into the stuff like that. Are they like pretty open about that? Was it a male or female stripper?
Speaker 8: It was a mail what was his name?
Speaker 10: I don't even know his name?
Speaker 2: What's he doing in the photos?
Speaker 11: Dancing?
Speaker 2: Okay? Every now and then you go back and look at it.
Speaker 8: Yes, all the time.
Speaker 11: I even I even did it on Snapchat, So like my memories come up every year.
Speaker 1: Does it really you you married woman or in a relationship?
Speaker 11: Yes, I'm I'm married now, but I wasn't then.
Speaker 1: Did your husband know that you had a stripper at your bachelor party or bachelorette party?
Speaker 2: Yes, he's seen the videos.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, so he knows about him.
Speaker 2: So do you have any horse pictures?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What would you do?
Speaker 1: I all of a sudden, randomly went through somebody's phone and they've got the horse with the cancer on its d You know, that was kind of a sad story