Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the great American.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 3: Last night I'm monitored the media simultaneously. I'm watching Sean Hannity on Fox News heaving on President Donald Trump explained the deal, which is fabulous deal which when it's implemented and many think now it will be, will be a game changer for generations to come. Then I'm watching MSNBC so you don't have to, and they're talking about the Epstein Files. Maybe there's a photo of Donald Trump twenty five years ago with a half naked woman. I'm watching CNN. They have on the Governor Pritzer calling the President names. In the meantime, Sean Hannity is interviewing the President about peace in our times. Joan, you and I now is the great Sean Hannity and Sean Hannity, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 1: And Sean, how are you?
Speaker 2: Bill Cunningham, Great American? God bless you, God bless America. I'm here to deliver a full report. You had a guy called my radio show the other day and he met you, and I go, Sean Hennery are a great American. God bless you, God bless America. I want to vote report and I'm like, oh, Willie, he knows exactly. You're the only guy left in radio that gets a twenty share on one radio station. It's unheard of, never mind the hundreds and hundreds of stations that you heard on around the country. You are a dear friend. God bless you. And it was a great honor. You know, Bill Cunningham, my entire life, I didn't think we'd get a deal like this done. It doesn't mean it's it doesn't mean it's completely over. These hostages that you know, have been held in captivity two years and two days. We expect they're going to be freed on Monday. How did this happen?
Speaker 1: What changed here?
Speaker 2: If you look over the history of all these conflicts to go on, you know, decade after decade after decade, actually century after century, but since the UN Partition Plan in nineteen forty eight, you know, there's never been peace from the day Israel got their homeland. And one of the major reasons is is that countries Arab countries that surround Israel have been sworn enemies of Israel. And it took Donald J. Trump, Blessed are the peacemakers to bring together a coalition of a lot of Arab countries. I went with the president, I think, you know when he went to Saudi Arabia and Qatar and the UAE, and I was in Abu Dhabi, if you can believe it, but I was there. I saw, I witnessed the relationships that the President was building with the Gulf States and now finally he has convinced them that it is in everybody's best interest in the Middle East to get along. Now, the President there's been no greater friend to Israel, which enabled him to persuade it BB to give in on a lot of concessions that I don't think otherwise be Nanna who would have given it on. But also give Bib the security guarantees, and that would include the disarming of Hamas in the south in Daza. So that's a big part of it. But I'm going to tell you what the biggest piece of the puzzle is is that Donald Trump instills fear in the entire world, especially this region. Donald, you know, I don't know why some of our conservative brethren have a false narrative, notion or belief about what the Trump doctrine is. If they do, let me explain it to them. Yes, I agree with the President. We can't, can't, can no longer get involved in quagmires and forever wars. I totally agree. We don't want our young kids going door to door ever again in Baghdad, jumping over IEDs without up armored humbes. That's insane. And military technology is shifting how future wars are going to be fought anyway. I believe they'll be fought in their conditioned offices, uh not on the battlefields, to be honest with you. And so, what Donald Trump was able to do in his first term. He knocked out the Califate that was allowed to grow under Obama and Biden. He knocked out Sola money on that tarmac, got Daddy and associates, he took out. He dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan. You know, just because you don't want a forever war doesn't mean you don't know the need and the proper use of military might, or the military might of the United States. And then the President gave Iran, the number one state sponsor a terror, fifty days to get a deal done. And on day fifty one, Israel went in because they were literally I've look I've spoken to every source I have. They were within a month, two months, three months, they're gonna have nuclear weapons. Bill Cunningham. That is a disaster for the world, because I believe what they're ratic they'd use them. So and then Donald Trump came in and did what he said he was going to do. He took out the nucleosites. What does that do? That showed the world that he means what he says that he's not afraid to use military force. He prefers peace. Then he followed this up with the meeting with Boebe at the White House and he said, we'll do it the easy way, or we'll do it the hard way. And bib said, we'll do it the easy way, or we will finish the job. That was the choice that Hamas had here. Remember Hamas in their charter calls for the destruction of Israel, YEP and so and then the president were they first rejected it, and then the President said, okay, we will obliterate you, and they immediately came back. That's the backstory that a lot of people don't know.
Speaker 3: And Sean Hannany will one thing you pointed out last night and continue to point out there's no American political character that could have the same hand talked to tell Iran directly and indirectly what's going to happen. The Golf States, all of a sudden, which were funding and housing Hamas leaders are telling himas you got to do this. You have Iran saying do this. You have Hesbla obliterated. You have Syria, which was the side of some more evil eliminated on the world stage. All that's left standing is a moss and they have eighty percent of their warriors, like rats in the in the holes, are killed. And now they're told if if you don't do this deal, we're going to They are surrounded. So there's one political character in the world position to do it, and it was Donald John Trump. He could talk to everyone. And according to britt Yume, your friend of mine, great guy, he said, the real key was when Obama, I'm sorry, when Donald Trump looked in the eyes of BBI and said, you've got to do this deal. He's the only one that could have got bb the Golf States Iran Hamas leadership and now ready to go. He's the only one that could have done it, and he got it done. Can you imagine if Kamala Harris, with her cackle, often liquored up on wine, dropping the F word constantly, if she was the president, where would we be right now?
Speaker 2: I could tell you we wouldn't be having this conversation. No way, shape, matter or form would that be taking place. Look, I don't even want to think about it because everything was at stake. I'm going to make a prediction too. And this is what's so interesting about President Trump. Everything he's doing is big, transformational, consequential, and he is willing to expend political energy where where every other you know, modern day president that we can name, you know, would be wringing their hands and talking to their advisors. And that's not how this man operates. He thinks big. Everything is big. You know when I saw magic happen. When I went on that trip to the Gold States, I actually travel with the President on Air Force one. I'm not name dropping. I was working. I did an interview with him on Air Force one. But then I followed the President tell them everywhere he went and what was fascinating when we first arrived in Saudi Arabia, Billy Cunningham, I walk into a room and there is every major CEO of every fortune five hundred company in America, and they're there and they want to do business with every American manufacturer. When the President left the Gulf States those three countries, he had seven trillion dollars in committed moneys from manufacturing. That means automobile manufacturing, semiconductor chip manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing. I mean, they're investing heavily in this partnership with the United States in part because of one man, that's Donald J. Trump. They want to be in business with him. And don't kid yourself when and not you, but other people. When Donald Trump took out Iran's nuclear sites, there was a collective sigh of relief. The great, the great untold story of his first term was the fact that he created an alliance with Israel, the US, the Egyptians, Jordanians, the Saudis, and other Arab countries. And they were intelligence sharing at levels that most people would have no idea about, all standing united against Iranian hegemony, all understanding that Iran cannot have nuclear weapons. Trust me, Saudi Arabia feared a nuclear armed Iran as much as much as Israel did, so that one maneuver it kind of freeze everybody up now to do things that they never would otherwise do politically. I can tell you a funny story. So I ran into I was in that big room with all those fortune five hundred company people and all the top leaders in Saudi. I'm like, what the hell am I doing here? They really must have had a nice They must have thought I was on the I should have been serving tables like I did in the old days, Billy Cunningham. And I'm sitting next to the longest running cabinet minister uh in Saudi history on one side, a multi billionaire construction guy on the other side of me, and I'm like, what am I doing here? And I saw Marco Rubio's guy, and I knew he was going to see President Erduwan of Turkey, and I said, does he have a minute. He goes, sure, come on up, And I didn't know I was walking up to the daist. I had no idea, and I'm like, no, no, I said. I pulled him back. I said, I don't want to go to the day. She goes, no, no, no, no, he wants to see you.
Speaker 1: I said, okay.
Speaker 2: I walked up. I whispered something that I wanted to tell Marco where we've been good friends forever, love Marco Rubio and uh. Then Dan Scavina yels out, mister President, there's Sean Hannity and President Trump's sitting next to MBS, and MBS looks up. This is a true story, Billy Cunningham. I'll take it to my grave. And so the President goes, oh, mister, uh miss Crown Prince. That is Sean Hennedy. He's the biggest media guy in America. He makes ninety million dollars a year, which I don't. He goes, not as much as you he goes, but he makes a lot of money. He's very influential. And I said, mister President, they have no idea who I am here the guy who is rich Gos Hannity, the guy to his Richos Hannity, Fox News, nine pm Eastern. Wow, I'm like, bigger a bad thing? Bill? Was that a good or a bad thing? Bill?
Speaker 3: I think that's a great thing for some kid that your upbringing. It's it's incredible.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Lastly, on Monday, the hostages are going to be released allegedly, and and then Phase one begins and the firing stops, and then the aid comes in, sees fire, IDF pullback, then there's going to be two thousand terrorists released by Israel.
Speaker 1: What happens to them, What happens to them in.
Speaker 3: The future, What happens to the five thousand Hamas rats in the holes? I guess they got to freak get out of jail free card.
Speaker 2: It looks like it. But understand this. Within Israel, you know, there's such there is such a love of life, and the desire to get as many hostages home alive is so acute and has been so acute, and the pressure has been so great on Prime Minister in net Yahoo that once, once that heavy burden is lifted, if in fact Hamas is stupid and I don't say, I don't rule it out and they want to start up a conflict again. The hostages for them have been a their key leverage point, right and if they start up again, you know, deb didn't need this deal to eliminate the threat in Gaza. BB could obliterate them. We've all seen the military mind of Israel. It is beyond impressive considering the size and the small population of Israel. You know, it really bothers me that so many people in the halls of Congress, college campuses, and the punditry class are beating up Israel. If you look at their small population a little over nine million in Israel, that's not a lot. A landmass the size of New Jersey. And Israel loses what would be the equivalent of forty thousand Americans in a day, and then we're going to be mad at Israel. How they're fighting a war. I'd been there. I went to a border town that got hit with ten thousand rockets in ten years. It's called throat. Kids playing underground bunker playgrounds. I've been in those underground terror tunnels. Bill Cunningham, I've been in them. I've filmed in them. I mean, you know, money that should have gone to hospitals and schools and infrastructure to help people and feed people, they wasted it because their greater desire was to kill the people of Israel. So I have a lot of hope today, but you know, I'm a trust for Verify guy, and hopefully we get to the point where these people realize and embrace peace as their only alternative or they face obliteration.
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity, thank you theirs. I was there once. I loved that.
Speaker 3: I felt at home as a practicing a Roman Catholic. God bless America. And I'd say this, the only thing left for you is the presidency of the United States.
Speaker 2: America is going to do a lot better off. We are blessed to do the job of that that God gave us to do. God gave you a bigger mouth than me. I'm trying to learn from the best. And there's nobody smarter, quicker, funnier, more articulate than Bill Cunningham. God bless you, Bill Cunningham. God bless the big one, and God bless America.
Speaker 3: Sean hanned you're the best. Back to your sensay, workout and stay healthy and stay strong at least another twenty years. And as Charlie Kirk would say, it's all about God, family and America. And that's the same thing that you and I stand for, the same thing the President stands for. Sean Hannity, You're the best there is And thanks for coming on the Bill cunning Hell, I love you too, Sean, thank you. Let's continue with more there. It is from Sean Hannity, who does the big interviews all the time. While MSNBC worries about the Epstein files. Sean Hannity and Donald Trump are solving the world problems in the Middle East. Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WLW