Speaker 1: All right, it is the mojo in the morning show.
Speaker 2: Have a thing that I would like to bring up here right now, and I would like to ask you, guys, who do you side with? Do you side with me, the lovely host of this radio show, or do you side with my wife on this one? Because we're in a little bit of a dispute, Chelsea, and we got something what's going on?
Speaker 1: You know what, you're an ass kisser.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, it's definitely prettier than mine. I have always heard the classic argument, guys, leaving the toilet set up is not good. You got to put the toilet seed down. But Chelsea hit me with something that I never heard of before. She says that when you flush the toilet, both the seat which is what you sit on, you know, the thing that women want down because they don't want to fall into the toilet, especially at night if it's.
Speaker 1: Dark, and the lid have to be down.
Speaker 2: And then she says that when you leave the toilet, the lid has to remain down because that's just how it is. So I want you to think about this for a second. She wants me to put the seat down after I peek, because I stand up to pee sometimes sometimes I sit down to peak. She wants me to close the lid then flush, and her reasoning is she says that toilet particles will go throughout the air if I don't do it that way. And so she has been now getting on me because we have a couple of bathrooms that I use. One is our bedroom bathroom, and then the other one is I'll use the guest bathroom that we have, which is just the toilet in a room with a a sink and a towel and stuff, because it's close to the TV. And she says that it is now become one of her most annoying things, more annoying than even my chewing that I don't put the actual lid.
Speaker 1: Down when you leave the bathroom when I leave the bathroom. I agree with that one. You think the lid has to be down all the time.
Speaker 3: I feel like the lid should be down because you don't want to go into a bathroom and just see like the pot.
Speaker 1: You don't want to see it.
Speaker 3: I just think it looks neater. I think it looks neaterer to just have the lid down, so yours is presentation minus presentation. And also to keep my dog from drinking the water. So it's twofold. Now I understand the closing the lid when you flush. However, I will be very honest, and I've heard the poop particles story. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I keep my.
Speaker 3: Lid up because I got to see and make sure that everything goes down.
Speaker 1: No, just do that and then I put it down.
Speaker 2: We've always been taught as kids when we wave goodbye to it.
Speaker 1: Right, wasn't that the thing?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, And we didn't have the information.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you have been seeing like them AI animation videos. That's where I first learned this poop particle thing. And I've only been doing this for like a month. But they say when you flush it, if you leave it open, it's dispersed. The you control what you can control. I'm shutting it and then after it's you know, dispersed, and when where it's going.
Speaker 1: They I'll check it. I don't even check it.
Speaker 5: I check you before I flush like I do do and just look at you like I did this morning.
Speaker 3: What what if there's like a big streak and then you've got some You've got a girl coming over and Shels come.
Speaker 1: Up, Joey, what do you think to be dirty before the end?
Speaker 4: Sorry, Mojo, but Chelsea is a million percent right. It has been It has been proven. They have done multiple studies on it that just when you flush with the toilet open, with the lid not closed, it does. It fills the air and everything around it. So if you have your toothbrush sitting there on the bathroom counter and your flushing with your toilet lid open, it's getting.
Speaker 1: Poop on it.
Speaker 2: Oh well, we don't have it in one bathroom. There's no toilet or toothbrushes in there. It's in our half bath, in the half bath exactly.
Speaker 4: Well, toothbrush or not, you're still covering your bathroom with poop particles.
Speaker 1: But if I'm not pooping, it's it's pee.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to what when you're pooping, you're coating in the bathroom and poop particles if it comes out at a rapid speed, guess what particles? That was my day yesterday.
Speaker 1: People. Let me tell you Genan, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Hey, Mojo, So I'm with Kevin before I hear anything, it's always Chelsea.
Speaker 7: Chelsea is always right.
Speaker 2: Come on, that's not nice to to do. What's going on, Porsche? How you doing?
Speaker 7: Hey Mojoe on good morning everybody. Real quick. Years ago, I saw this little study thing when I put like some tissue paper over the toilet and it closed the lad to the flush and you can see all.
Speaker 1: The the stuff on the tissue paper.
Speaker 7: That came out of the toilet colored water. Yeah, it was gross, so being I've been closing it because it's like poop particles everywhere.
Speaker 5: But the last caller said something about what if the streak or something like that.
Speaker 7: They got these Clorox tablets. All you put it in the back where the water goes.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love those. It would put blue water in there.
Speaker 8: Right, No, it's not even blue.
Speaker 7: It's just like it just chlorinates the water so that when it flushes, not le.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you something. Sometimes there's those stubborn ones that leave a mark even if you have those tablets.
Speaker 4: Trust me, I got a husband that.
Speaker 3: You always have to check.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: All right, well, thank you for the call.
Speaker 6: We love you too.
Speaker 2: Hold on these next couple of colors. I like the names. I've got Dallas and Kansas on the phone with us. Right, did you like where would you like to go?
Speaker 1: To first. Let's go to Dallas first. We're going to Dallas first. What's up, Dallas?
Speaker 7: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 1: What do you think Dallas? Who's right in this case?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: I can't listen.
Speaker 6: I don't want to say your own mojoke because I like you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: But as a man that even lived by himself, always let the plow, the seat down and the lid.
Speaker 7: I do it out of respect for women, because you know, you.
Speaker 1: Never know when you get a visitor. Oh man, you know, say a lot of girls.
Speaker 2: Coming over, you might you must get some ass, don't you.
Speaker 6: I mean, I have a daughter, you know I'm dating or whatever. But yeah, sit on the rim of that nasty.
Speaker 1: He's what did he say? He did?
Speaker 2: He's I just Zach said he said the the P word.
Speaker 8: But yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know real quick, Dallas for a second, if I was because you said, as a single guy, if I'm a single guy, I am doing everything opposite of what Chelsea wanted me to do.
Speaker 2: Why my house is going to be a literal really a bio hazard zone.
Speaker 6: I want to live like that common man. I do find that very common when friends you.
Speaker 2: Know that Chelsea wants to get rid of our couch because it's too comfortable and I lay on it all the time.
Speaker 1: She wants the night there too.
Speaker 2: She wants right, she wants to get She wants to get the most uncomfortable couch in the world so that I won't sit on it. She wants me to stand about the bed man right, Thank you, Dallas.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's go to Kansas. Now, what's up Kansas?
Speaker 4: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 3: My son and I are and my adult son and I are in the car on the way to work, and.
Speaker 1: We were both yelling at the radio. What's like you have to flush the toilet your your wife is always right?
Speaker 8: What leave it shut?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: By the way, what's your son's name, Connecticut? Alex al His name is actually Alex.
Speaker 2: Like your mom is raising you to be hand packed. That's what she's doing right now. Oh, she's raising I'm.
Speaker 4: Raising you to be a hen pecked. Y's wild going to be but he's gonna make a happy woman.
Speaker 1: The real but Mojo two particles are real.
Speaker 4: It's all kinds of TV studies.
Speaker 3: Everybody's already sold my thunder, But long time love y'all would.
Speaker 1: Imagine what kind of hell particles are in Bianca's house with Duke running around with that poop way too much yesterday.
Speaker 2: I actually want to full disclosure. I do that with wipe piece.
Speaker 1: Are you serious? I have to.
Speaker 2: I do not put the toilet because it will clock the toilet.
Speaker 1: You can't for those that miss that.
Speaker 3: But there's a there's an order. You wipe, you wipe, you wipey, and then you wipe and then.
Speaker 1: Yes, you wipey at the end.
Speaker 5: If you wipe your ass so it's paining you throw it into totally.
Speaker 3: You can't with white peace. Yes, it literally says do not flesh. No, it doesn't. Why doesn't I don't know it for you to need rodo Ruder on your homes. I'm in an apartment. It ain't my problem at this point.
Speaker 2: Thomas has a solution of how I can get along with my wife.
Speaker 1: What's that? Thomas?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think you guys should just use separate bathrooms. And that was the only time you need to be in the in the bathroom, it looks like you have to.
Speaker 2: I recommended that. I've recommended that. The Only problem is she wants me to using the one in the basement. I'd have to go all the way downstairs to go do my thing. But yeah, I agree with you. Separate bathrooms is a great idea.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because the other thing I thought about too, is say she puts the seat down after she do because you sit down on the toilet and I'll be pop particles on the toilet. Letter I'll touch on your back.
Speaker 2: So I mean, are you putting your back on the back of the toilet, you're longing.
Speaker 5: I'm oh, yeah for lounging taking our leg out. If you never had your leg out and I got touched my back to what are right now?
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'll be like, why.
Speaker 6: Really not?
Speaker 1: You're not You're not doodling right.
Speaker 3: You're not supposed to sit on the toilet, for especially women. It's not good for a pelvic floor.
Speaker 1: Well I don't have a pelvic floor. Well, it's not good for your wreckdom.
Speaker 3: You never lean back and never ever has my back touched my edward.
Speaker 1: You got it. I'll be sitting on the bathroom for thirty minutes, I'll be moving around my butt trying to get the turns out and everything.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you unnecessary comment, but thank you that I should have dumb that dumb Yeah, but literally.
Speaker 2: Uh, Kevin Cavin, you and I when we're on that toilet, this is.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, that's young, it's too much.
Speaker 2: We're relaxing on that toilet, so we are getting ourselves.
Speaker 1: Particles all over our beds. We all need smit of selfie today the toilet. Let's go